Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Wanted Jesse McCartney for women

Wanted Jesse McCartney for women
dislike

Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Videos
Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures

“I think this fragrance is right for ladies of all ages who are mysterious, subtle and wanting to be remembered. It is elegant and unique. WANTED is something I would want my lady to wear. I would hope the ladies who wear my fragrance would feel loved, appreciated, and definitely WANTED...”
Jesse McCartney

Wanted by Jesse, a wildly feminine, flirty scent is introduced with energy and sparkle, a perfect medley of Bergamot and Chilled Apple that ignites the senses. As the fragrance unfolds, a beautiful bouquet of Sweet Jasmine and Rose blossoms in the heart, adding harmony and depth. Background notes of Cedarwood and Amber unite with sensual Musk nuances, embracing the scent and adding an alluring ambiance that captivates and grabs your attention, just like Jesse McCartney.

The Wanted by Jesse bottle represents the shape of a tear. Antonio Lemma, CEO of FAB says: the inspiration for the bottle design came up by simply watching Jesse’s live concert footages. I kindly remember those girls, getting wild because of Jesse, and joyfully crying for him. Wanted was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Drom.

Bergamot Red Apple

Jasmine Rose

Cedar Amber Musk

True Glow

Wanted Fragrance Reviews

weegee
weegee

Lovely crisp apple with a slice of fresh citrus in one truly gorgeous bottle (the photo really doesn't do it justice.) But... gone in 20 minutes. Completely disappeared despite generous application. I bought a very affordable 4-piece gift set today but I have grocery store room sprays that last longer so I couldn't even justify keeping it to use for that purpose.

If it lasts on your skin I envy you because it really was a tasty apple scent for the all too brief time it lasted on me.

i find this peppery for the first 30 minutes or so. then it drys down to a lovely lightly spiced floral. almost a skin scent on me, lasting about 2-3 hrs. i like wearing this during the cold snap we're having. nice.

chrinen
chrinen

I smell sparkling apple. Quite strong and lasts about 6 hours. It's a tiny but masculine. I bought the handbag size and won't buy a bigger bottle. It's an ok scent.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I was unimpressed with this fragrance. It's not quite feminine enough to pass as a perfume and not masculine enough to pass as a cologne. It's just blah in my opinion. I was expecting an aquatic, summery fragrance and this wasn't it.

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

I got this the other day.
For some reason I smell a heavy fresh orange scent and thats all.
Maybe it doesnt develop well on me.

RkrChk
RkrChk

So...I took the plunge and ordered this fragrance despite its attachment to yet another celebrity...I figured, what the hey?

I am so very pleasantly surprised! This little gem is a perfect summer fragrance...The fruitiness of the red apple and bergamot intermingle perfectly with the jasmine...It smells quite close to Avon's True Glow without that slight medicinal tinge that is present in the first stage on my skin...

I can smell the amber, musk and cedar and I just KNOW the drydown is going to be worth the wait...As the old saying goes, 'don't knock it 'til you've tried it.'

Feer ardilla*

Me encanto la idea del perfume ya que jesse mccartney es un muy buen cantante, y se ve que tiene un buen aroma y aspecto...

laurencorning
laurencorning

I came to this site hoping to see opinions on the FRAGRANCE. I don't care if you're 13 and like OMG I'm gonna buy it because he's SOOO HOT. No one cares. Any actual REVIEWS?

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

I have to say seriously everyone has there own opinion and some people are getting angry if people say they don't like it and others are getting angry if you do like it thats what reviews are for to express your thoughts not to fake it and say you like it when you don't

i don't care about this fragrance and i wont buy it seems like every celebrity has there own fragrance. these days

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

This website is just lowering standards thanks to people like you.
There is loads of comments below that DO NOT bring anything to assessing the fragrance as either interesting or not worth trying.
Only a meaningless babble that is just a waste of precious space on Fragrantica.
I wish admins weren't that busy to notice that some people decided to use it as a trash can.

Wanted by Jesse McCartney 3.85 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jesse McCartney Wanted fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jesse McCartney Wanted, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wanted by Jesse McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wanted by Jesse McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.