Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Wanted Jesse McCartney for women

Wanted Jesse McCartney for women
dislike

Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Videos
Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures Wanted Jesse McCartney for women Pictures

“I think this fragrance is right for ladies of all ages who are mysterious, subtle and wanting to be remembered. It is elegant and unique. WANTED is something I would want my lady to wear. I would hope the ladies who wear my fragrance would feel loved, appreciated, and definitely WANTED...”
Jesse McCartney

Wanted by Jesse, a wildly feminine, flirty scent is introduced with energy and sparkle, a perfect medley of Bergamot and Chilled Apple that ignites the senses. As the fragrance unfolds, a beautiful bouquet of Sweet Jasmine and Rose blossoms in the heart, adding harmony and depth. Background notes of Cedarwood and Amber unite with sensual Musk nuances, embracing the scent and adding an alluring ambiance that captivates and grabs your attention, just like Jesse McCartney.

The Wanted by Jesse bottle represents the shape of a tear. Antonio Lemma, CEO of FAB says: the inspiration for the bottle design came up by simply watching Jesse’s live concert footages. I kindly remember those girls, getting wild because of Jesse, and joyfully crying for him. Wanted was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Drom.

Bergamot Red Apple

Eau de Cologne Imperiale

Wanted Fragrance Reviews

xxchilly
xxchilly

I HATE THIS. I CAN NOT STAND IT!! Mind you, I bought this for $5, so I really can not complain. It had a few notes similar to other perfumes I enjoy so I thought I could really like this. BUT ITS REVOLTING.

The first initial spray I was blasted by an almost licorice/ aniseed smell which I absolutely hate.

My boyfriend however says he really likes it. I think possibly because it is quite a unisex smell.

Personally I smell no apple in it at all. I haven't worn it so I can not comment on its longevity, and I don't think I ever will.

fuzzybutt59
fuzzybutt59

I bought this for my niece,however she hated it,so now I wear it myself.It's very unisex.It's not amazing or unpleasant.Reminds me of D & G Light Blue,Femme(the summer variations)or Davidoff,Cool Water Woman,just as lasting but a fraction of the cost.
Seeing as it cost me well under £10 for 100ml,(RRP £36),it's the sort of frag.you can keep in your gym bag or use to freshen up the car.
I had no idea who he/she is(Jesse).I just bought it coz of the very attractive bottle.
To all you blind buyers,you won't hate it but it's nothing special.If you want a gift for someone who likes the new Lacoste Aqua for Woman,this would be a treat.

learnincurve
learnincurve

I have no idea who this Jessie is, I blind bought it because it was £9 and worth a punt. Very sweet inoffensive floral with hints of musk. I doubt it will be anyone's all time favourite but then no one around you will hate it either. If you ever want to sum up all celebrity fragrances in one bottle then point to this one.

couple of points, will probably be good to use in layering experiments and I dislike the lid. Won't come off in a school bag but it's quite hard to get off and I can imagine a fair few of these bottles have been dropped.

Waekkae
Waekkae

Nice, citrus, and kind of office scent... i love wearing it for my bed time.

Cel405
Cel405

I purchased this the other day, knowing absolutely nothing about it. What can I say, I've been on a blind-buy kick for a while now! Anyhow, I first just sniffed it straight from the bottle. Initially, I thought it was a little fruity with some wood notes and amber. I could pick up the tiniest bit of apple in it, but that's about it. However, when I sprayed it on me what I got was a huge blast of wood! My skin must really radiate that particular scent or something! The fruitiness was practically non-existent. About 2 hours later, it had mellowed a bit. The woodiness was still there, but much softer. The next morning though was a completely different story. I kept getting light whiffs of this really pleasant, but toned-down floral / fruity smell. Like clean skin, fresh out of the shower.

Also, I absolutely agree with some of the other comments saying this could be a unisex scent. To me, it would compliment any man or woman.

A bit of an update (8/16/15): Something must have been out of whack chemically with me or something, because this smells much better now. I'm not getting as strong of a blast of wood as when I first tried it. It's still there, but I'm noticing more of the fruits shining through. It still smells unisex to me, but now it's a little sweeter and less woodsy on me! This is so unlike what I usually gravitate toward. I'm very pleased that I snagged this!

raverdudes

It is a bit sharp indeed at the beginning, but all in all I think it's a very nice everyday fragrance. Vry citrusy and fresh, and despite it being marketed for women, this is no doubt a unisex fragrance.

TassieDk
TassieDk

I like this one. It's a bit sharp at first, but then it mellows down. It's light, fresh, fruity and a bit sharp. It lasts a while too. Its sillage is medium. Its longevity is good. I sprayed it on, did my exercises and took a ride on my exercise bike, and Wanted wafted off my arm. It smelled alright. I showered and it still lingered. I guess that says a lot. LOL. Usually, I can wash the perfume right off, but this time I couldn't. Not that I mind it, though. :)

celebrity89
celebrity89

I found the bath gel and find it similar enough to Light Blue to make the comparison. This is a little fruitier and I actually prefer it to Light Blue. Scent not very concentrated, low budget. Love the Tiffany blue tube. The pointy cap on the bottle brings to mind a KKK Grand Wizard hat. Not a fan of this water drop design trend. I replaced it with a nice gold one.

Update: I find this a modern day version of Eau de Cologne Imperial Guerlain. The scent is actually very masculine in the dry down, and by the end of the day I smell like I'm wearing Cartier Declaration for men.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

Smells fresh and clean and very pretty. Slight citrus, moderate apple and fresh floral. If you like scents like DKNY Pure or something shower fresh, you'll like this. It is non-offensive. I don't know who Jesse is, but if I were to see him, I'd tell him he has a nice scent. I found a big gift set of this at TJMaxx for real cheap. It has moderate silage and longevity.

weegee
weegee

Lovely crisp apple with a slice of fresh citrus in one truly gorgeous bottle (the photo really doesn't do it justice.) But... gone in 20 minutes. Completely disappeared despite generous application. I bought a very affordable 4-piece gift set today but I have grocery store room sprays that last longer so I couldn't even justify keeping it to use for that purpose.

If it lasts on your skin I envy you because it really was a tasty apple scent for the all too brief time it lasted on me.

i find this peppery for the first 30 minutes or so. then it drys down to a lovely lightly spiced floral. almost a skin scent on me, lasting about 2-3 hrs. i like wearing this during the cold snap we're having. nice.

chrinen
chrinen

I smell sparkling apple. Quite strong and lasts about 6 hours. It's a tiny but masculine. I bought the handbag size and won't buy a bigger bottle. It's an ok scent.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I was unimpressed with this fragrance. It's not quite feminine enough to pass as a perfume and not masculine enough to pass as a cologne. It's just blah in my opinion. I was expecting an aquatic, summery fragrance and this wasn't it.

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

I got this the other day.
For some reason I smell a heavy fresh orange scent and thats all.
Maybe it doesnt develop well on me.

Jesse McCartney

Although I made this perfume, I must say, the aroma of this beauty delights my nose tastebuds. I wish I had a canon that would fire this amazingness all down the street so that all the smelly people in the world would smell beautiful. I swear I smell so damn good in this I get all the ladies... and even some men. ;) Thanks to everyone who has and will buy this.
Peace out homies.
~Jesse

RkrChk
RkrChk

So...I took the plunge and ordered this fragrance despite its attachment to yet another celebrity...I figured, what the hey?

I am so very pleasantly surprised! This little gem is a perfect summer fragrance...The fruitiness of the red apple and bergamot intermingle perfectly with the jasmine...It smells quite close to Avon's True Glow without that slight medicinal tinge that is present in the first stage on my skin...Since everyone's skin chemistry *is* different, I'm very pleased that this particular fragrance is a keeper on mine...No masculine overtones, no D&G Light Blue connotations, either...

I can smell the amber, musk and cedar from start to mid point, AND the combo of rose and amber make for a lovely drydown...

Feer ardilla*

Me encanto la idea del perfume ya que jesse mccartney es un muy buen cantante, y se ve que tiene un buen aroma y aspecto...

laurencorning
laurencorning

I came to this site hoping to see opinions on the FRAGRANCE. I don't care if you're 13 and like OMG I'm gonna buy it because he's SOOO HOT. No one cares. Any actual REVIEWS?

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

I have to say seriously everyone has there own opinion and some people are getting angry if people say they don't like it and others are getting angry if you do like it thats what reviews are for to express your thoughts not to fake it and say you like it when you don't

i don't care about this fragrance and i wont buy it seems like every celebrity has there own fragrance. these days

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

This website is just lowering standards thanks to people like you.
There is loads of comments below that DO NOT bring anything to assessing the fragrance as either interesting or not worth trying.
Only a meaningless babble that is just a waste of precious space on Fragrantica.
I wish admins weren't that busy to notice that some people decided to use it as a trash can.

guest_tam tam
guest_tam tam

4 Girls Eyes Only only....................................................................................... GIRL TALK Did you know kissing is healthy. It's good to cry. Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. 94% of boys would love it if you sent them flowers. Lying is actually unhealthy. Only apply mascara to your top lashes. It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you! 89% of guys want YOU to make the 1st move Ya but 99.99% of girls want guys to make the first move. Chocolate will make you feel better! Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing. A good friend never judges. A good foundation will hide hickeys!..not that you have any. Boys aren't worth your tears. We ALL love surprises!! Now.... make a wish! Wish REALLLLLLY hard!!! WISH WISH WISH WISH * ** ***** ******** ********* ********** *********** ************ *********** ********** ********* ******** ******* ****** ***** **** *** ** * ** ***** ******** ********* ********** *********** ************ *********** ********** ********* ******** ******* ****** ***** **** *** ** * Congratulations!! Your wish has just been received repost this with the title *for girls eyes ONLY* in the next 15mins and...Your wish WILL BE GRANTED. And I so wuold Get It Like A.S.A.P

guest_girlllyyy
guest_girlllyyy

06/23/09 09:34:10

guest_Paris
guest_Paris

guest_Nicole
guest_Nicole

I'm SOOO gonna buy it.
I'm 19 but I don't care, so wat if it's from 21 and older I'm not too far from 21 it is so gonna rock.
LOVE J-MAC 4eva--He's hott and talented

guest_get a life
guest_get a life

actually he has had 3 cd's come out since he has become a singer on his own. Plus he has done a few acting jobs. So don't put down someone when you obviously know nothing about them. He is very popular and is probably not desperate for cash at all. I have met him and he is a very sweet guy.

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

.....seriously? I know I used to be 13 and 16 only 6 & 3 years ago but Jesse McCartney isn't that cute and hardly has creditability SERIOUSLY! It just goes to show that ANY CELEBRITY can just slap their name on it and it will sell, also goes to show how desperate Jesse is for some cash! he has only has like 3 songs on the radio since he's been out. BOO!

guest_XxdropdeademoXx
guest_XxdropdeademoXx

I LOVE JESSE!! and im only 13 gunna be 14 soon but idc im getting tht perfume idc how much it cost BOTTOM LINE I AM GETTING IT!!!!! and jesse rlyy smeyyy!!!

guest_fray~fray
guest_fray~fray

omg i luvv jesse mccartney!
i seen him in cincinnati on the 21st of feb, and it wuz awsum!![at bogarts]
nd omg he said his new Cd is cumin out april 7th called "Departure Recharge"
cant wait im gettin that, his perfume fo sho im gonna luvv it!, and his movie keith on dvd!! cant wait!

ILUVUJESSEABRAHAMARTHORMCCARTNEY!
ALWAYZn4EVRRR!

guest_Alex Delano!
guest_Alex Delano!

OMFG! I AM ONLY 13 YRS OLD, BUT ME AND MY BEST FRIEND GRETA SHANLEY ARE PUMPED FOR THIS PERFUME TO COME OUT!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW MOUCH IT IS, OR HOW MILD THE SMELL IS. ITS GOT JESSE MCCARTNEY'S NAME ON IT!!!

guest_teej1234567
guest_teej1234567

Me and my friends are soooooooooooo getting this perfume.We're only 16 but we are obssessed w/ Jesse McCartney. I'm sooooooo excited for this and his new remixed CD Departure Recharged. I can't wait till this spring

Bhavi
Bhavi

Hey I so wanna try this new perfume.
Unfortunately I'm below 21yr old but 1 thing is that I have a big crush on this guy Jesse McCartney. Cannot stop talking about u man. Well wishing to meet u soon & confess that I love you my beloved Jesse........ ,, ,,
,, " " ,,
,, I " ,,
,,love ,,
,, U ,,
,, ,,
,, ,,

guest_Jesse Lover
guest_Jesse Lover

I bet Jesse's perfume won't be a good one.
I love him but I don't think he can actually think what ladies want

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jesse McCartney Wanted fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jesse McCartney Wanted, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wanted by Jesse McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wanted by Jesse McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.