Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Always & Forever Jessica McClintock for women

Always & Forever Jessica McClintock for women
dislike

Always & Forever by Jessica McClintock is a Floral fragrance for women. Always & Forever was launched in 2007. The fragrance features gardenia, musk, white woods, freesia and lily-of-the-valley.

Gardenia Musk White Woods Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley

Always & Forever Fragrance Reviews

Aeris
Aeris

Don't you hate it when a perfume that has sentimental value to you gets discontinued? I first wore this lovely fragrance while sitting on a bench at the beach on the Gulf coast. It was a misty night and the ocean waves were gently flowing. Seagulls were flying overhead. There were beautiful aquatic plants surrounding me. The moon was just starting to make it's appearance and there were no crowds on the beach for once. My good friend was sitting next to me. That was one of the last times I saw him before I had to move out of state. It was a beautiful moment. This perfume fit with the occasional perfectly. I only have a tiny bit left and it always brings back memorie of that picturesque scene. It makes me miss the Gulf beaches. It makes me "homesick". The southern style gardenia and Lily of the Vally gave this a simplistic, romantic vibe. It's such a gorgeous fragrance with a gorgeous bottle. Please bring it back McClintock :'(

mikicat65
mikicat65

I guess it's just me, but white florals really make me sick to my stomach, and Jessica really loves her white flowers, so I stay well clear!!!! You either LOVE her, or you HAte her scents, and I really, really hate them because they make me feel so damn dizzy and nautious!!!!
Yukky, to the max....funny, because the smell of white blooms in a garden really fills my nose with pleasure and heart with joy...hmmmm....guess its those darned chemicals again!!!! :((((

ednaenis
ednaenis

Always & Forever is simply the best !! i love to have it on when its windy out lol:) is it just me or..

jensyr
jensyr

This was very interesting parfym, becouse first i smelled it in the bottle, it smelled kind of abchint to me, something very strange. My first sniff take me on Ireland, where the fairies and elfes dancing, very primitive and magical feeling. When I put it in to my skin, I suddenly notice, that I walking in English garden, where is flowers everywhere! So beautiful and I really want to know what is behind the next corner! So I walk and walk, sniffing all the flowers around me, and then I find little gottage, where I go inside. There is dark and warm, and old lady asks do i want to drink cup of tea. And I want. Then I fall a sleep, and when I wake up, I wonderer if it just a dream or..

Orquidea
Orquidea

Ode to the flowers. Wonderful flowery scent. For those who are addicted to flower scents. Feminine, well balanced, strong but not screaming wonderful white flower bouquet. I love it.

gmstrack
gmstrack

This is a straight-forward clean, green, soapy floral with decent longevity (11 hours on me). The lily-of-the-valley and freesia give it a 70’s shampoo vibe that results in a versatile, easy-to-wear, and dare I say, unisex fragrance. Always and Forever never becomes sweet; just innocent and clean with a touch of sophistication—the perfect antithesis to my bad girl Orientals. Just imagine this fragrance produced by a niche house with clever packaging (change the name, please) marketed toward both men and women. 70’s shampoo is suddenly retro chic!

Edit: Actually, this fragrance is sweet and creamy, especially when compared to Pleasures. I tested AAF on one side of my body and Pleasures on the other side. AAF had better tanacity and deveopled in a linear manner.

parfumeguru
parfumeguru

This is an okay floral perfume. BUT, it does occasionally remind me of some rotten flowers mixed with sweat. Sweaty rotting gardenia..

9154mf
9154mf

miZZpuRRfect's review of this is spot-on!! I can't really add much more, except that I usually don't like white florals but this is one I'm happy to wear.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Always & Forever by Jessica McClintock is somehow very tropical because of the intense gardenia, fresh and illuminating, a scent from heaven indeed. it's a rich floral, but not headeach inducing, it's also watery and has a strong and a nice lily of the valley, refreshing and a bit soapy and creamy, it makes me feel like after a ozeanblue cream bath. wow! very uplifting and enchanting! i m not that much in florals, but this one had so much great reviews that i had to purchase blindly. this perfume is so rich and nice blendet but not heavy or cloying, it's perfect for really hot summer days.
it's not sharp like other pure florals i know, it's very creamy and caressing.
i would call it also elegant and sexy in a non offensive way. love it because i never smellt a scent like this, undescribable. and it lasts very long and it has a strong sillage. need to apply only a bit. thumbs very up.

Scent-a-holic
Scent-a-holic

I love this scent! It is an amazing floral with lots of gardenia and lily- of-the-valley. I love the silliage and lasting power of this incredible. For some reason lately I love wearing this when it's rainy out. I find the fresh floral comforting in the cold harsh rain. Very romantic.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Ahh! I drenched myself in this today like about 25 sprays lol! I like this one alot! Similar to the original Jessica Mc Clintock BUT sweeter and it has some notes in it that the original doesn't and I really like this! I put sooooo much on but I like to smell this and so everyone around me can smell it and so it lingers. I would re purchase this one!

817flowers
817flowers

I love perfume, collecting it and having to try whatever is in my path and this time it was Always and Forever. The name alone called out to me. Since Jess is the only other J. McClintock scent I have found to adore -I thought this one probably just had a pretty name. WRONG! this one is very pretty with beautiful florals that surround you for hours. I tried several scents on the day I found this - and had forgotten which was which. That evening - could I even remember what I sprayed on the tips of my fingers? Of all the scents of the day this one just took me away. Finally - it hit me -maybe it was - Always and Forever - in that beautiful bottle. I took a quick trip to quickly confirm this and make the purchase. What a relieve to bring this scent home and add it to my collection where it will be now and forever!!!

whiterainbow310
whiterainbow310

I love it and for sure it is my favorite perfume. It always reminds me of bunch of white flowers. Not so sweet but the pure feeling of lily of the valley, the spirit of floral. I love the ending smell, making me warm and feel peaceful.

Cari888
Cari888

At first I was sure the scent was of tuberoses gently touched with musk. It's a beautiful scent, summery, carefree...reminds me of the floral breezes in Hawaii.

On me it is a lovely long lasting dry down. And, yes, if you are adverse to florals, you might need to think twice before wearing it.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I sampled this yesterday and decided to share my thoughts about it. This is a strong white floral with extremely long lasting power.

The first hour was very, very sweet and strongly smelled of lily of the valley...almost to the point that I felt like I was sitting in a garden of them. It was an innocent sweetness; I could see a virgin bride wearing this on her wedding day.

After the first hour I could begin to detect freesia and a very subtle musk, but the gardenia never made an appearance. I found the dry-down to be more appealing because of this; in the beginning it was just too sweetly floral for me.

If you like white florals, I would try it out. Otherwise, steer clear...might be a headache-inducer!

Always & Forever by Jessica McClintock 3.75 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jessica McClintock Always & Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jessica McClintock Always & Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Always & Forever by Jessica McClintock. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Always & Forever by Jessica McClintock represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.