Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Brilliance Jessica McClintock for women

Brilliance Jessica McClintock for women

Brilliance by Jessica McClintock is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Brilliance was launched in 2010. Top notes are bergamot and green notes; middle notes are lilac, jasmine sambac and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, musk and white woods.

Bergamot Green Notes

Lilac Jasmine Sambac Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Musk White Woods

Brilliance Fragrance Reviews

This is a fresh soapy floral scent. A little goes along way and can become intense on a hot humid day so sprayer beware. Over all it linear clean scent with the slightest hint of citrus.

I'm so glad Brilliance has been added! It's a favorite and I usually get complements when I wear it. That said, now that I've been playing with higher end scents, I'd also say it's not sophisticated and it can seem a little harsh in contrast. It is indeed fresh, generally floral - maybe the lilac stands out a hair - and the basenotes are present from the outset. What you smell at the beginning is what you get. Also smells the same year round unlike a lot of other more complex scents. Makes me think of the 1st day when you can open the windows in spring.

It's inexpensive, lasts pretty well (especially the musk) and isn't overwhelming. A good office scent. Excellent choice for when you just want to smell good.

Brilliance by Jessica McClintock 3.43 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jessica McClintock Brilliance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jessica McClintock Brilliance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Brilliance by Jessica McClintock. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Brilliance by Jessica McClintock represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Miss Dior Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel N°19 Guy Laroche Fidji Calvin Klein Escape Lancome Magie Noire Diane von Furstenberg Tatiana Bath and Body Works Rainkissed Leaves David Yurman David Yurman Fragrance Ralph Lauren Lauren Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic Prescriptives Calyx Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze Chopard Casmir Donna Karan Pure DKNY Verbena Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Revlon Charlie Red Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucree