Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Jessica McClintock Number 3 Jessica McClintock for women

Jessica McClintock Number 3 Jessica McClintock for women
dislike

Jessica McClintock Number 3 by Jessica McClintock is a Floral fragrance for women. Jessica McClintock Number 3 was launched in 2001. The fragrance features cyclamen, magnolia, lilac, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose.

Cyclamen Magnolia Lilac Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Jessica McClintock Number 3 Fragrance Reviews

Ayina
Ayina

I have a small bottle of this, as a gift from my friend. I feel like I'm in the garden, in the morning, where all flowers are in blossom. I can smell lilie and magnolia and rose. So powdery. The lasting power is good. I like it. If you like strong & full floral scent, you should have this. I will buy it again when the bottle is empty.

kattassah
kattassah

I don't get any particular notes in this. Just a very, VERY powdery sweet floral. I was hoping for more of a lilac sense but it's still nice once it dries down a bit. When I first sprayed it the scent was almost overwhelming. It eventually dried and now I get a generic, though still pleasant, floral. Lasts quite a long time with moderate sillage.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Not for me! Too much sweet and overpowering and not harmonic with my nose in the least. YUK, YUK, YUK! I have a bottle still in the box if anyone wants to trade with me. 1.7oz EDP just message me.

azuriiita
azuriiita

This fragrance makes me remember Perry Ellis 360º, but this one is better, in my humble opinion.
Also, this has a some truly charge of peace...
Its a decent and pure floral eau de perfume.
It can make me fell comfortable, and think about warm day with the pleasant visit of a hummingbird :D
I can smell a shiny magnolia, lillie and rose...
Could be very suitable for a garden wedding :D
or maybe, for some fairy or disney theatrical time with kids of the family :D jejeje
Its not overpowering scent like Beyond Paradise and others florals perfumes... this one is nice... and feminine, subtle and cute

Could be, that any body think its a "grandma scent"... "old lady smell"... But i don't think so, about neither perfume.

"All is a taste thing"... o mejor dicho en español: "Todo es cosa de gustos"

... And, fortunately, my grandma always smells good in my memory of her :)

Jessica McClintock Number 3 by Jessica McClintock 3.86 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Number 3 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Number 3, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jessica McClintock Number 3 by Jessica McClintock. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jessica McClintock Number 3 by Jessica McClintock represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Estée Lauder Intuition Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Liz Claiborne Spark Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Revlon Jean Nate Prince Matchabelli Wind Song Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Avon Sweet Honesty Dana Love's Baby Soft Dior Dior Addict Dolce&Gabbana D&G Dana Ambush original Dana Love's Lemon Scent Nicole Miller Nicole Miller Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess  2011 Elizabeth Arden True Love