Designers » I-K » Oriental « Groups

Scott McClintock Jessica McClintock for men

Scott McClintock Jessica McClintock for men
dislike

Scott McClintock by Jessica McClintock is a Oriental fragrance for men. Scott McClintock was launched in 1993. The fragrance features sandalwood, amber, patchouli, lavender, musk, vanilla and bergamot.

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Lavender Musk Vanilla Bergamot

Scott McClintock Fragrance Reviews

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

I really do love the strong amber and lavender opening, but this dries down to a VERY intense musk on me with patchouli. And on me, it's a sour musk. And it had such potential with that gorgeous amber...

guest_Jerry boy
guest_Jerry boy

I would give My life
To get again, does any body know where can
I buyit ???

rgc
rgc

Was a very easy mens cologne to wear. Manly yet sophisticated. I would love to find a good deal on still today to have it back in my rotation.

guynspfld
guynspfld

One of the best men's fragances. Very fresh and clean, but not like anyother...LONG LASTING

Scott McClintock by Jessica McClintock 4.20 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jessica McClintock Scott McClintock fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jessica McClintock Scott McClintock, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scott McClintock by Jessica McClintock. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scott McClintock by Jessica McClintock represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paloma Picasso Minotaure Nina Ricci Phileas Donna Karan DK Escada Escada pour Homme Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Creed Royal Oud Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Creed Aventus Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme Elixir Canali Canali Men Annick Goutal Duel Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Tom Ford Noir de Noir Creed Erolfa Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Knize Knize Ten Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Hermes Eau D`Orange Verte