Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Silk Ribbons Jessica McClintock for women

Silk Ribbons Jessica McClintock for women
dislike

Silk Ribbons Jessica McClintock for women Pictures

Silk Ribbons by Jessica McClintock is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features lily-of-the-valley, vanilla and raspberry.

Lily-of-the-Valley Vanilla Raspberry

Silk Ribbons Fragrance Reviews

keydday
keydday

Has a Coca Cola vibe at first spray then it morphs into raspberry soda. It's not an overbearing scent but has a meek rather quiet disposition yet you know it's there.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Silk Ribbons is a sweet flanker for Jessica McClintock's ever popular and beloved debut fragrance Jessica McClintock. First one beats it of course. But this one's pretty nice too. It's a sweeter girly raspberry and vanilla scent and less flowery than McClintock. One could see it as mommy-daughter perfume set. McClintock is mother's perfume and Silk Ribbons is the little girl's perfume. It has an innocent air about it, sweet, unpretentious, simple and very cute. If you like vanilla and raspberry there's plenty of it for you to enjoy in this fragrance. It's a gourmand frag with a candy like sweetness. The lily of the valley is the weakest of the notes although I can get a whiff of it deep down in there. It's a tiny white floral note that drowns in the vanilla. But it's there. This is lovely but it doesn't last very long so you have to keep reapplying. I wear this to children's parties because the children hug me and they do not get hit by either too many flowers, patchouli, woods or other bigger notes. This is a very pretty raspberry vanilla which everyone loves on me.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

The lily of the valley is a bit green for the first half hour for me (I dont like green at all) but as that fades the berries and vanilla become more prominent and I really like it. The LOTV keeps a fresh floral aspect that balances the sweetness. Sillage is low to skin but it does last a good 4 to 5 hours on me.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

Found a small bottle at a thrift shop. I used to be a floral perfume lover years ago but now I really don't love florals as much. This isn't a strong floral at all. As it dries down it is really nice. It almost has a smoky or dusty dry down in a vanilla base, if that makes sense. There is some floral but it is not overpowering. This is pretty elegant and nice. Once this small bottle is gone I may have to get a bigger bottle...

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is an absolutely gorgeous smelling perfume opening notes. I haven't let it dry down, and haven't tested staying power, but I want a bottle so bad, it was love at first sniff. Oh my god, wow!

krissycat
krissycat

wow, this perfume smells like Lanvin Arpege minus the cloying factor, and a certain off putting note in Arpege I really do not like. Silk Ribbons is very soft and feminine and elegant smelling. I really like it

Taliera
Taliera

On first impression, it was like Lalique "Lalique", only creamier and with some raspberry. Then the whole aroma became like a wedding cake. Now I think it resembles a watered down version of Flowerbomb. Ok, a reeeaaally watered down version of Flowerbomb. Still, it's an appealing construction. I wouldn't call it original, but it is not generic either. Easily likeable, and able to become somebody's signature scent.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL SCENT!!! One of my top ten signature scents. It smells like sweet leather and makes a wake of sweet scent when you leave a room, you can still smell it! This lasts a long long time too. Just intoxicating!

jeanol
jeanol

Silk Ribbons for me was a surprising delight. I went with a friend searching for her favourite, Number 3, which she absolutely thought would suit me.....much to her disgust and mine it didn't....smelled immediately sour upon first contact with my skin. However a single spritz of Silk Ribbons and I was enraptured. This very soft, floral (on me I smell lily of the valley and slight vanilla - not fruity at all) is eloquent yet unobtrusive, a very ladylike fragrance - soft yet definite, reserved but with presence. In short, a rare find.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jessica McClintock Silk Ribbons fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jessica McClintock Silk Ribbons, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silk Ribbons by Jessica McClintock. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silk Ribbons by Jessica McClintock represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.