Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Silk Ribbons Jessica McClintock for women

Silk Ribbons Jessica McClintock for women
dislike

Silk Ribbons Jessica McClintock for women Pictures

Silk Ribbons by Jessica McClintock is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features lily-of-the-valley, vanilla and raspberry.

Lily-of-the-Valley Vanilla Raspberry

Silk Ribbons Fragrance Reviews

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

The lily of the valley is a bit green for the first half hour for me (I dont like green at all) but as that fades the berries and vanilla become more prominent and I really like it. The LOTV keeps a fresh floral aspect that balances the sweetness. Sillage is low to skin but it does last a good 4 to 5 hours on me.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

Found a small bottle at a thrift shop. I used to be a floral perfume lover years ago but now I really don't love florals as much. This isn't a strong floral at all. As it dries down it is really nice. It almost has a smoky or dusty dry down in a vanilla base, if that makes sense. There is some floral but it is not overpowering. This is pretty elegant and nice. Once this small bottle is gone I may have to get a bigger bottle...

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is an absolutely gorgeous smelling perfume opening notes. I haven't let it dry down, and haven't tested staying power, but I want a bottle so bad, it was love at first sniff. Oh my god, wow!

krissycat
krissycat

wow, this perfume smells like Lanvin Arpege minus the cloying factor, and a certain off putting note in Arpege I really do not like. Silk Ribbons is very soft and feminine and elegant smelling. I really like it

Taliera
Taliera

On first impression, it was like Lalique "Lalique", only creamier and with some raspberry. Then the whole aroma became like a wedding cake. Now I think it resembles a watered down version of Flowerbomb. Ok, a reeeaaally watered down version of Flowerbomb. Still, it's an appealing construction. I wouldn't call it original, but it is not generic either. Easily likeable, and able to become somebody's signature scent.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL SCENT!!! One of my top ten signature scents. It smells like sweet leather and makes a wake of sweet scent when you leave a room, you can still smell it! This lasts a long long time too. Just intoxicating!

jeanol
jeanol

Silk Ribbons for me was a surprising delight. I went with a friend searching for her favourite, Number 3, which she absolutely thought would suit me.....much to her disgust and mine it didn't....smelled immediately sour upon first contact with my skin. However a single spritz of Silk Ribbons and I was enraptured. This very soft, floral (on me I smell lily of the valley and slight vanilla - not fruity at all) is eloquent yet unobtrusive, a very ladylike fragrance - soft yet definite, reserved but with presence. In short, a rare find.

Silk Ribbons by Jessica McClintock 3.77 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jessica McClintock Silk Ribbons fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jessica McClintock Silk Ribbons, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silk Ribbons by Jessica McClintock. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silk Ribbons by Jessica McClintock represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

XOXO Heartbeat Chopard Casmir Carolina Herrera 212 Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Guerlain Insolence Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Burberry Burberry Brit Paco Rabanne Ultrared Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Aquolina Pink Sugar Lalique Amethyst Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Chloe See By Chloe Natori Natori Guerlain My Insolence Revlon Fire & Ice Mariah Carey M