Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Fancy Love Jessica Simpson for women
dislike

I have it: 1151 I had it: 273 I want it: 623 My signature: 25

aldehydic

Fancy – first perfume by Jessica Simpson, which appeared last year, got its successor Fancy Love, a fragrance described as timeless feeling of being in love.

This irresistible and attractive perfume arrives in a milky white flacon with a golden stopper, shaped the same as its antecedent.

Top notes of Fancy Love will seduce you in a direct and luminous way, with accords of bergamot, peach blossom, Goij leaves, while celebrating with aromas of pink champagne. A heart is based on a seductive combination of lotus, peony, plumeria, jasmine and Turkish rose, while base notes add to depth by creamy amber and blond wood. A warm, cuddling trail is accompanied with musk and patchouli.

The fragrance has been available since August 2009 in amounts of 50 and 100 ml EDT, with an accompanying body care line. The nose behind this fragrance is Celine Barel.

Bergamot Peach Blossom Champagne

L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Toilette

Fancy Love Fragrance Reviews

QueenieJo
QueenieJo

Creamy and soft. Subtly sexy. I think this would be a perfect scent for spring and summer. I didn't think it lasted very long on me, but it must have. I had someone come up to me while wearing this and said,"Oh its you." They just got faint traces of it and wanted to know what it was. I got a lot of compliments that day from clients. Didn't smell the peach or champagne, got more of a powder and vanilla vibe, which is funny since vanilla doesn't seem to be listed as one of the scents involved.

Jillybean17
Jillybean17

I'm in love with this perfume, it is so beautiful! It's very soft & floral & inviting. This also makes me think of a fancy wedding. Mainly because the bottle resembles a wedding cake & the scent nicely captures the feeling of falling in love. I smell soft flowers mixed with peach & a little musk. This is how I picture a beautiful bride in a big beautiful white gown to smell like as she walks down the aisle holding her bouquet of flowers, & after the wedding she enjoys a glass of champagne with her groom at the reception. That's what it reminds me of! I will NEVER get rid of this perfume! I will keep wearing this for the rest of my life!

MissK85
MissK85

I would descirbe this as a peachy white floral mixed with champagne and powder. I adore the original fancy, but im not as keen on fancy love. Its not a bad scent. I thought it was nice upon first wearing it, but it became a little sickening after a while thats all.

Leniya
Leniya

Soft and tendre.

Caseymc94
Caseymc94

This is one of my favorite perfumes ever !!!!! It's not light and it's not too musky... It is indeed very milky and creamy, with rich vanilla. It is very soft. It definitely gives me a comforting feeling and is also very intimate... It's a gorgeous fragrance.

guna.gultniece
guna.gultniece

Wow.... creamy milky smell mixed with sweet vanilla. Seems men love the perfume more than me ;)

lizakaya
lizakaya

This reminds me ever so slightly of Tresor, especially in the peachy notes. In the initial spritz I get peach, the sparkle of champagne, and plenty of amber. During the drydown the bergamot is very long lasting with a slightly sharp and bitter quality tempered by the softer elements of the dry down. The bergamot reminds me of Burberry, which I dislike. However, I don't dislike Fancy Love, and predict wearing the a lot for work as I transition from summer to a warm fall in Southern California.

keydday
keydday

I'm really liking this scent. It's ultra feminine. It smells like creamy flowers ( if that makes sense). Lasts about 6 hours and sillage is decent.

SweetHeart90
SweetHeart90

A lot of people are going to like this scent. I am not one of them.

This was a blind buy, which usually pay off for me when I go by Fragrantica reviews, but this time I am left with major sad face ---> :(

It smells like those thick, creamy, organic, hair conditioners, you know the ones that are apple scented? It hit me straight away on the dry down. So I went into a grocery store and IT SMELT THE SAME. Projection was average too.

But for people who genuinely like that type of smell, this will be perfect, and it's ridiculously cheap. If you want a cheap, celebrity, fragrance that is beautiful, go for Britney's New Fantasy: The Naughty Remix.

perhapser
perhapser

Smells incredibly similar to Burberry. I continue to be impressed by the quality of the Jessica Simpson perfume line!

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

A pretty bargain!

This is a cozy, sweet fragrance and yet somehow it manages to stay fresh and light. There's such a great combination of soft florals here and I think that's what keeps it from ever becoming cloying. I would give credit for the brightness of it to the champagne note, but beautiful though it is, it's brief on me, lasting no more than a few minutes. I enjoy it while it lasts, though. I do get a slightly plastic, play dough note that develops in the dry down but it's not off-putting and it reminds me of Kenzo Amour, although I enjoy it more here. I think it's vanilla creating this accord, but it's suspiciously absent from the notes.

I received a sample of this as part of a generous gift from a fellow fragrantican and I'm pleased to say I anticipate adding it to my wardrobe.

Greenandgold
Greenandgold

First off, kudos to Jessica for making quality perfumes without the heavy price tags! I got a 50ml bottle online for only £15! Let me just say, Fancy Love smells like an expensive designer perfume. People are shocked to say the least when I tell them it's Jessica Simpson I'm wearing. Alot of the reviews have been saying this is a peachy creamy scent. I wouldn't say it's creamy, I would say it's smooth. A smooth floral with peach blossom keeping the scent vibrant and a non-steriotypical floral. It's beautiful! I can't stop spraying it, I may need another bottle soon, and next time I'm getting the 100ml!

caylarhene
caylarhene

At first i didn't know what to think about this perfume because its not as loud as the other perfumes I wear so I was ify about it. BUT the first day I wore it a girl I worked with walked up to me and said I smell so Good!! And the good thing about this perfume is that it last for hours. I got at least 7 hours out of it
I love the creamy / peach/ champagne notes in this perfume which makes it stand out and so different from others. I'm a big fan of jessica Simpsons products and this perfume is one of my favorite celeb scents.

louisminaj
louisminaj

So I was on holiday in Dubai, and I luckily came across a bottle of this in a supermarket! As its very difficult to get here in the UK, I snatched it up so fast, and all I can say is WOW!

I loved Jessica's Fancy Nights, so I had a good feeling with this and that feeling was on point! This fragrance is so beautiful! I love the mix of the peach blossom and the champagne (which is usually a note I hate) it gives off a very fresh, clean, slightly powdery scent which dries off into this unusual vanilla smell. I say unusual because there is no vanilla in this!!! Honestly, it smells so creamy, warm and sultry! So beautiful, and I simply can not get enough of it! Yes, I agree though, Taylor swift did make a complete dupe of this scent, but Jessica's is simply superior, as it is much more complex and made.

The power of this scent is great, I lasts about 7 hours on me, and projects well, I don't get the power that everyone talks about, but on me 7 hours is great! I'm so happy with my purchase as this fragrance is just so amazing! Highly recommended!

soned
soned

My first review on a women perfume. Why?, because my 14 years old daughter uses this, her signature. Now, this is not a young girl specific scent, far from that, it suits every age.

I really like this scent on her. It is a bit powdery, from the flowers i guess, and kind of sweet (not candy sweet like her pink sugar).

Here is the real reason for my review....independently of what scent I have on me, and thrust me, I have pretty heavy stuff.....when she wears this, it is all I can smell. It maybe her young skin, but this projects on her like a real beast!!!. And lasts until next day also.

I usually ask her "can you smell my cologne", she always replies "Dad, you know my fancy stuff beats your stuff any day". And she is always right, God bless here!.

Rosey8821
Rosey8821

Really nice and pretty perfume. The only problem is that it is very very soft.

Is it just me but this Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid smells really really similar to this.

Treacherous
Treacherous

So, I bought this fragrance and was far from impressed. It smells like straight alcohol to me, with a powdery dry down. I found it to have almost zero silage or longevity on me, no matter how many times I spritzed it. So I gave it to my younger sister, and it smells amazing on her! It's a warm, powdery, sweetish scent with good silage. The bottle is pretty ugly though, with a tacky lid. Not a fan of the packaging at all. But my sister loves it and it loves her.

Alysha
Alysha

I loved this so much I bought 2 bottles when it was on sale. Its gorgeous and sophisticated.

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

I used to love this one- specially the champagne note. Then one day, my husband said; "Something smells like bug spray."

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

This is the salty peach version of Taylor Swift...

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

WOW. I love that there are so many mixed reviews here!

While I agree that Fancy Love is nothing spectacular, I do think it's very, very pretty. Sparkling peach with a slight hint of yummy vanilla (from the amber). That's what I smell.
Perfect for someone who likes soft sweet floral scents. A lot of fruity type fragrances tend to give me a headache, but this is so elegantly blended that the peach is not in your face.

It's charming and definitely has a cozy feel. This has far exceeded my expectations.

Update: Fancy Love's longevity is out-of-this-world for a celebrity perfume. I put it on around 7 last night, and it's now 10am the next day. I can still catch its scent whenever I move. It's not a skin scent on me at all. Great projection and lasting power. Also, my kids absolutely love it and, what can I say, I live to please them. :-) Definitely going on my favorites' list.

adorkable_scent
adorkable_scent

I bought this like for about 2 years ago.. and i was looking for a sweet vanilla scent. I directly fell in love with this and thought that this has a vanikka note in it! But then i just checked that a week ago... and the truth was revealed. There was none. I was shocked. No vanilla? Okay so i was wrong.
I am reading the reviews as im thinking that it might be the champagne with the sweets(??)
But seriously i got the initial blast of a very elegant sweet floral champagne with a hint of fruit smells.. and dried down into floral champaigne without the sweets nor the fruits.. It was nice until i smelled the last scent that lingered on my body. It smelled like pee omg but it wasnt that bad but its just not that pleasant lol
Dont worry, you just have to reapply it and you will smell like heaven again!:))) i could say that this is my best floral perfume that has no vanilla or truffle or marshmallow notes ever!:)

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

my all time favorite of my perfumes. its SO DAMN GOOD. the champagne makes it feel really sophisticated and well... fancy! however i'm young and well, not fancy at all, and yet i think it really works wherever your going. its like comfort perfume without being full of sweets. a must buy.

mamufa
mamufa

such a disappointment! it is a very cosy and nice scent but on me it lasts maybe 20 minutes. After reading your reviews I expected something much much better. for me the quality here is really bad.

sarage
sarage

Oh, what a treasure this perfume is! It is powdery and fresh at the same time, has some sweetness in it, too. I love the sparkling champagne note, which made me interested in Fancy Love in the first place. The second attraction is the vintage style bottle.
It is very much like Burberry but the bottle is more beautiful. Very feminine and soft. Stays long on my skin.
This is not my office scent, this is for weekends and holidays. Fits every season. I don't know the celebrity, Jessica Simpson, but I think the company has created some very nice and affordable perfumes, which will stay popular for a long time.

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

Wonderful and affordable fragrance, but be careful not to over apply. When I do I end up smelling like maple syrup.

A. Rose123
A. Rose123

Creamy, powdery, sparkling masterpiece; like the olfactory representation of Jordan almonds in tulle. The plumeria is subtle and perfectly balanced by soft woods and the fruitiness is cut by the sparkling, dry champagne. There is something slightly,powdery-plasticky that makes me think of the dutch-themed, "Cabbage Patch" doll I had, as a little girl. The refined, tulle-like dryness brings it full circle and makes the scent grown-up in a way that's emotionally touching, to me. This scent would be a great wedding scent or as a graduation gift.

With the exception of those who dislike creamy-gourmands very much, I'd say "Fancy Love" is a safe, blind buy for most women. This woman has found this scent to be the ultimate "love potion" and I've had men follow their noses, to me and beg to know what i was wearing. This is a very, special scent.

eliasradiance

This is my second review on this fragrance , I have to say this is very sensual feminine scent it is sweet floral .

Just for update the longevity of this fragrance is very long I sprayed today on my wrist on 28.6.2014 at 01:15 AM and now it is 11:10 AM i smell the sweet base but the floral touch had been disappear .The sillage is moderate ( arm length ) for just a 2 hours and then it becomes close to skin so the special person has to be close to you to smell it on you and that what makes it intimate scent for private moments with the one or maybe for individual experience like me who wants just comforting relaxing scent to sleep well at 1:15 AM ;)

time Update :
12:30 PM still smell it on my skin
15:40 PM still smell it
17:06 PM after a shower still smell it weakly

AmandaGuerra
AmandaGuerra

Big disappointment, sorry for the ones who love it, but on me it didn't smell nice at all....
Didn't last more then 1 hour :(
Really wanted to love it... but didn't work for me.

skylamor
skylamor

This smells just like Taylor by Taylor Swift. I do like it but it's a little weird just like the Taylor scent. It's not a bad thing but as much as it is different and not your typical sweet celeb fragrance there's just something about it to me that is odd, almost bitter. But, I love to smell/wear it at the same time. Anybody else get that sort of mixed reaction?

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

I remember smelling this in Macy's. SO good. Like, I wish I could drink it because I feel like it would taste amazingly delicious.

ellementira
ellementira

After reading through all these reviews on Fancy Love describing "peach cobbler", "peaches and cream", "buttercream" I feel compelled to put it out there that I think if you blind buy this fragrance with those words in mind you may be disappointed. I think this is predominately a floral fragrance, not a gourmand. Yes, it does have a smooth, somewhat creamy feel to it, which I believe is coming more from the woodsy notes than the florals... and yes, it does have a sweetness. It is not the sweetness of ripe fruit though... it is the sweetness from the peach blossoms, in the same way that cherry blossoms and apple blossoms have a sweetness to them that is not directly reminiscent of the fruit from the tree. There is no peach note. It is a floral note. I love this fragrance and it is one of my favorites, but I also know that Jessica Simpson's fragrances are frequently the subject of blind buys due to their low price and frequent appearance in discount stores and wish to prevent disappointment by saying that I think the gourmand in this fragrance is more abstract than literal, in case people are questioning the floral notes.

With that caveat out of the way I'd just like to say that I would pay designer prices for this fragrance, and it has amazing sillage and longevity for the price point. I prefer to wear it in the fall/winter due to finding it to be overpowering in the heat of summer and all of my scarves are imbued with this beautiful fragrance (it lasts and lasts when coming into contact with fabric)!

hipchicagomom
hipchicagomom

This is almost identical to Burberry for Women. When comparing the two, Fancy Love is sweeter, creamier, and peachier upon initial spray, while Burberry is a little bit sharper courtesy of the black current. Fancy Love seems to be more linear on my skin from beginning to end, whereas Burberry changes seamlessly from top, heart, and base notes. After the initial sharpness wears off, Burberry turns into what FL starts off (and stays) at: a lovely combination of peach and wood beautifully enveloped in jasmine and vanilla.

I'm not a huge fan of sweet, foody, gourmand scents on my skin (mostly because I get such a BAD headache if I'm not careful), but Fancy Love dips it's toe into that pool JUST ENOUGH for me to love it without being cloying or making me nauseated. The peach isn't a tooth-ache sweet scent; it's more of a canned peaches in heavy syrup. No sharp edges here, just creamy peach goodness wrapped in vanilla. When I smell this I can't help but envision home made peach cobbler, but not in an overwhelming "foody" way because the jasmine, musk, and champagne round it all out.

The longevity with FL is surprisingly long on my skin; I sprayed it on at around dinner time, and when I woke up the next morning it was the first thing I smelled when I opened my eyes! Sillage is moderate; others will be able to smell it on you at close range but you won't be clearning the room either.

To the unsuspecting and/or untrained nose, no one will know you're not wearing Burberry. FL is a great substitute for Burberry if you're short on fundage. And even so, it's a wonderful scent despite!

maggiemode
maggiemode

All the positive reviews here on Fragrantica inspired me to blind buy this perfume at Ross for a fairly decent price. Many reviewers compare this fragrance to peaches and cream which sounded really wonderful... unfortunately, that's not at all how it reacts with my skin chemistry.

When I first spray this, it smells very strong. I suppose it's the champagne note that 'tickles' my nose when I get up close to smell it... it's sort of weird and uncomfortable, but fades after about an hour or so. Then, I'm left with a VERY powdery, musky, soapy smell with a tiny, barely there hint of peach. Thankfully I don't detect the patchouli, which so far has been a no-go with every other frag I've encountered it in..

Also, I have to say longevity-wise this thing is an absolute *monster*. I had sprayed it on my wrists and wore a long-sleeved sweater afterwards; the smell remained on the sleeves quite noticeably for at least a week, or maybe even more. It lasts on my skin all day, and I think one spray is more than enough and goes a long way. That's very impressive for any perfume, but even more-so for a celebrity fragrance.

Fancy Love will probably never be my go-to scent and I doubt I'll ever use up my huge bottle of it, but once in a while it is nice to wear for that comforting 'fluffy clean blanket' feel it's got going on. I think I'd enjoy it more if it was a bit softer and less invasive in the top notes, and considerable amount less powdery/soapy/musky, as that can make it smell a bit old lady-ish.

usualla
usualla

Fancy Love is so lovely.i dont know but this perfume reminds me of "wedding".its totally weird i know loool it maybe because of the adorable white and gold bottle.lasting power is crazy.I've tested it on one of my clothes,1 week later i could smell it

cheriebeary73

I already wrote a review about this one, but going to write another. I finished a full large bottle of this and said I would not buy another since a neighbor of mine also wears this. But who cares! I LOVE THIS PERFUME! This is the best celeb fragrance with the best silage and longevity I have ever tried! My husband loves it, my daughter tells me I smell so good, everyone I see tells me I smell so good, I can smell it. So clean, so fresh, kind of sweet but not really sweet. Just so perfect.

Hellita
Hellita

Doesn't work for me unfortunately, but I can see why people like it. I got a tester of it, won't purchase a full bottle. But not bad for a celebrity fragrance!

Beccaru
Beccaru

This was a blind buy for me, I find Jessica Simpson fragrances to be quite rare in the UK I've only ever seen them online and the reviews speak for themselves so at £7 for 50ml I had nothing to lose. After initially having a quick spray when it first arrived I later came home, had a hot shower and sprayed Fancy Love all over. It's such a comforting creamy smell, girly and yes safe but I don't know how anyone could dislike this. It smells just like everyone has described - champagne, peaches and cream, like a luxurious body lotion that has a pretty impressive longevity. The bottles are beautiful and look pretty on display, the lid is a little cheap looking though. Would definitely repurchase you can't go wrong for the price. I'd also recommend it as a 'safe' gift as like I said, I don't know how you couldn't find this pretty and lovely.

burynai16
burynai16

This one smells like butter creme. I don't like this one because it smells synthetic. although I like all the notes listed, I do feel like there's a bit of roughness in blending.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

This is so feminine, sparkling, light. I love frangipani and peony notes. A wonderful composition they make. It's perfect for any occasion. I bought it a month ago, nown it's alnmost 30% off on Strawberrynet website. Arghhh!

Miss.Tara
Miss.Tara

Soft and friendly. This is my work perfume as it sits close to the skin. Even if someone smells it, it's very pleasant and impossible to be offensive, yet not boring.

I'm glad I bought this. I almost didn't because so many reviewers noted the champagne smell. Which, to me, just smells like hair spray. It was a successful blind buy!

antswife
antswife

Like this one. Clean, fresh scent for spring, summer. Fairly unique scent. Similar to Burberry but more affordable.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

I bought this today....blind buy.. I thought this would be a lot sweeter than it was.. to me it is milky, powdery, creamy with a hint of lemon...like a soft vanilla hug... I love it! :) it reminds me of a cake :) and the bottle is so beautiful (also reminds me of a cake) I want to eat it :)
I hope Jessica will continue to make perfume :)

UPDATE: I sprayed this on before I went to bed, and I slept so well! I could still smell it in the morning :)

indi3cita
indi3cita

I'll just say that at first when I sprayed it, there was a competition between the champagne and something that smelled to me like rubbing alcohol. After that awful smell came the nuttiness/creamyness and the sweetness from the amber and peach blossom. After that comes the flower mix and then dries to a yummy cream. It's sweet but not sugar candy sweet, more like cream sweet, like caramel or dulce de leche. It's not overpowering at all. On me It last long and It's just a great smell!!!

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

Hands down, I loooooooove this fragrance. This is sooooooooo good. I love that is very floral and feminine. This is definitely my favorite fragrance from Jessica. This actually smells like a febreeze candle that was gifted to me by my bff for our wedding anniversary last year and the smell is just beyond delish. I am so glad that I found a fragrance that smells similar. I could wear this every single day. Good job Jess. This is super super pleasant.

ohrite
ohrite

This was another blind buy and I love it though I can't detect any specific notes. It's even got signature scent-potential! The drydown is a LOT like the drydown of noa perle on my skin which was my signature before they discontinued it. Not The same but alike.. Also I think CozyCat described it wonderfully in her review. :)

CozyCat

This unexpectedly got shifted from my 'like' list to my 'love' list. I say unexpected because I was so underwhelmed when I first wore it (it was a blind buy), but then the more I used it, the more I liked it and I even started to crave it sometimes, it was just comforting, very pleasant and easy to wear...and then finally it happened, I fell in love! It's soft, milky, creamy, fuzzy, softly sweet and just so irresistibly rounded and feminine, the floral notes are light and smoothly blended into a warm, peachy-sweet, whipped-cream musk. It conveys tenderness without being light or insipid. It's like the extreme opposite of sharp and edgy. I use it alot for bedtime because it has a very soothing, feel-good effect on me, and it is also my first pick for lazy mornings just lounging about the house in my bathrobe after a shower. There's actually nothing fancy about this and I definitely need something with alot more 'oomph!' and presence on certain days, but this scent is just so beautiful and comfortable that I can honestly say that it is the kind of scent I can see myself wearing for the rest of my life (assuming that it doesn't turn on my chemistry or they reformulate it to something else). I prefer this over Fancy now (which I was head over heels for a couple years ago, but now I can only stand it in winter).

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

This was my 1st purchase in the Jessica Simpson fragrance line. Still my fave, and I think one of if not her best. Although A LOT like "Fancy" it is a total dried down version. More fresh, but still a very floral cakey batter scent. I find it interesting that this site lists almost all of her fragrances with the wrong top notes, in no way shape or form should the top note of this scent be floral. The floral's make up the base, and possibly the late dry down of this scent. It's a fresh cakey smell at first and sits heavy on the body. BUT not unpleasently, and while I love "Fancy" it can be almost too strong/unpleasent. I think "Fancy Love" was the true winner in the "Fancy" game. Bottle isn't as gorgeous as the other's in the flanker group, but a gorgeous scent none the less, another 5/5 from Jessica.

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

This smells a whole heck of a lot like Kenzo Amour!

The difference being that this is a little less powdery and a little fruitier with the peach blossom.

They are both very soft feminine fragrances.

Pooja37
Pooja37

This one was a slow waltz around a plush ballroom with a good friend you've known all your life... half an hour later you begin looking at this friend with puzzled eyes and start realizing that he could well end up being the love of your life, the father of your children. And the waltz becomes a moment to remember.

Yes it starts out peachy and very burberry classic and you think you are going to enjoy it because it is comforting despite the thought that there is nothing extraordinary here that you haven't smelt before.

Give it 30 minutes and the magic starts. It evolves into a dreamy creamy fragrance and whatever your age, and wherever you are, you will not be able to control the urge to bring your wrist up to your nose!! Definitely high on my 'love' list.

eliasradiance

I got a 1.52 ml sample from ebay , this fragrance is floral and moderated sweet, at first sniff it reminds me of laundry softener and I guess most of the people love to smell clean and fresh .

In contrast to Jlo fresh fragrances which I don't really like , this perfume proves that you can smell fresh without putting a huge amount of citrus notes which really makes the lasting power so poor, and I according to what I read this is the major problem of most of JLo perfumes .

This perfume reminds when I was in school I just liked to wake up at 4:00 am and go to our garden with chair , I was setting near an old Jasmine tree in summery nights with company of full moon, I like to smell it in my private moments when I am alone with a cup of tea or coffee.

It is not overwhelming edgy flower bouquet, it is really feminine, tender, pure, happy fragrance which reminds also on bride dress with the purity of white and the happiness that came from the sweetness that vanilla is channeling at the base . It is Wedding in the bottle, and that really go well with fragrance's bottle design and color and of course in perfume's name because at the end Wedding is resembling Love at his luxurious fanciest form, so it is really express a Fancy Love .

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

Fancy Love is such a beautiful and inspiring fragrance. I grasp some floral but also vanilla and amber esp. in the drydown. This fragrance has a lot of sillage and projection is awesome too. I Love it!!! I can see this will be on my forever list.

astamm62
astamm62

This does smell like Burberry,I had no problem wearing Burberry but for some reason this fragrance was too much me.So much so,that it made me feel sick.Very cloying!

Sushikat
Sushikat

On me the scent has no peachiness or sweetness. I just smell harsh florals and musky champagne, making me smell like I doused myself in hairspray. Champagne has never been particularly good with my body chemistry but I had hoped after reading the reviews that the peach blossom and amber would help make this work for me, but no such luck.

Upon further testing this actually reminds me of Britney Spears Curious, the notes in that turned the same way on me. Both of them just smell like hairspray to me haha

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

This is verrrrry similar to my beloved (and I think now discontinued) Burberry classic.

Peaches, champagne, and warm amber make this float off of my skin in a blissful and creamy dance. This has AMAZING silliage for hours on end and IMO really outdoes Burberry on performance because I can smell this off of me for hours on end with a single spray and I couldn't get that very easily with even a few sprays of Burberry.

This is so lovely. It is very much a "done before" and copied scent, but for the price and performance its more than worth it.

If you love the original classic Burberry I'm sure you will love this too <3

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

Fancy love has very pretty and warm smell. I mainly smell floral notes but amber and vanilla is very noticeable which is great since I love scents with vanilla in them. This perfume lasts a long time as well and can be worn anytime of the year as mentioned. I find bottle little tacky but who cares, the scent is amazing!

MissCupcake1624
MissCupcake1624

I received a mini bottle of this in a recent swap. I was excited to receive it, as I had just done my first blind buy for her older sister, Fancy. I sampled Fancy Love today, and while I can't say I dislike the scent, I'm just not one who wants to smell like fabric softener all day. It is not a weak fragrance, I can constantly smell myself.

Well, Fancy arrives tomorrow, hope I like her.

Fragrancemania
Fragrancemania

I just....I cant...hell!I done died and went to heaven! I don't play favourites often with my perfume collection, but this right here is a game changer. I have found my true signature scent. This has got to be the sexiest scent i have ever smelt. It is so soft and creamy and i get something luscious and beautiful, i guess its the peach. Its very soft but when it hits your nose,its ridiculously pleasant.This is the second perfume i purchased from the Jessica Fancy line and i am very very impressed. This oozes sophistication and the trail you leave behind says ''grown woman''. I am soooo drunk in love with this.

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

So I went to Ross today and found the 30ml bottle for only $12.99! It was on a blind buy but i had heard good things about this fragrance and decided to try it. I must admit I'm impressed. I also bought Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink at the same time because I've had my eye on that too and it was only $9.99.

But i think this fragrance is amazing and it can be worn pretty much all year round.

Edit: This really puts me to sleep a little so if it makes you sleepy don't wear it to church because then you'll really fall asleep.

CozyCat

Sweet, creamy, powdery, fluffy. Fruity-floral-vanilla. Pleasant, pretty and feminine but bland...the notes here are an indistinct blur of peach, sugar, cream, flowers, vanilla and body-lotion. I feel like I've smelled this a zillion times, a common smell...but..it's also an inexpensive crowd-pleaser that doesn't smell cheap; it's actually quite smooth and well-blended, especially at the drydown, and it's great for all ages. I also get the 'aldehydic' bit, it has that sweet, 'buttery' talcum-powder nuance you get in aldehydic frags, but ofcourse, it is tuned way down here so it doesn't smell 'vintage' or anything. It will make a good office or everyday scent for fall, winter, spring, and not-so-hot summers...very inoffensive. Longevity is moderate, sillage is moderate (as it should be..any stronger it would be sickly). As a lover of Fancy, I'm quite disappointed in Fancy Love. I guess I had expected it to be a little more unique or original. Bought this blind, and gave it to my mother...I have to admit, it does smell really nice when I catch whiffs of this perfume off her.

Edited to update: The scent makes me think of gummy peach rings....I still find it bland, but it's quite comfy and cozy, especially worn right out of the shower, it gives me that clean, pampered feeling with a soft dose of sweetness. It's my mom's now, but I will be stealing spritzes from time to time.

Update x2: I let my mom keep the bottle I gave her, but I ended up buying another bottle. It grew on me and I actually found myself just craving to wear it early in the mornings after my shower. I guess I need something like this in my wardrobe, an inexpensive, easy, everyday scent that just smells really lovely and doesn't challenge my senses early in the day. It's also nice for when I'm not feeling fussy about perfume and just need to squirt something on and go, and it's mild enough not to disturb me if I'm feeling under the weather. Like very much.

LovelyTay
LovelyTay

I purchased Fancy Love before smelling it and I was a little nervous because I never buy parfums before smelling them. Anyways, I opened up the box as soon as I got in my car and sprayed my wrist. I was so disappointed because it smelled like musk and alcohol . But as I began driving home, it settled on my skin and I fell in love!!! It can be worn year around, its not too fruity to be a summer smell and not to warm and cozy to be a winter smell, its right in between. I love it!!

butterflyblue
butterflyblue

Soft, creamy amazing fragrance. This is one of my favorites. I can smell it all day. I definitely feel it smells like Burberry. Always get compliments when I wear this for good reason. LOVE

katieroseheruth
katieroseheruth

bought the lotion don't like it strong it smells better on my mom

iliketea
iliketea

The scent makes me think of old money. Very languid, very rich. Like young, beautiful people lazing around beneath old, old trees that are heavy with white flowers on a warm, humid afternoon in the summer. It's a gorgeous, complex, sweet scent (when it calms down after that sharp fizzy opening that almost hurts my nose) but it's not for me. Having said that, I keep going back to smell it on my wrist.

AMSClassic
AMSClassic

Went to Ulta today for a non-fragrance purchase and ended up testing this as I have never really given it a second glance. It smelled soft and pretty on the test strip so I decided to spray myself on my neck and wrists. When I got into the car the first thing I thought was, "I smell like a cabbage patch doll!" I was neither in love with the scent, nor did I hate it, it was just kind of "there." The sillage is pretty substantial for a celebrity perfume. When my husband came home he kissed me hello and said I smelled like an old lady at church. No bueno..

Ayanna
Ayanna

I love it very much.A beautiful warm scent for the winter.

Fragaria

Tea4Too, what a lovely review. I see you're as fond of this as I am. I have tried Taylor Swift's new scent and it's much like this. This though...this is far better, and I ordered another bottle just because I can see people buying Taylor's at twice the price, and this being discontinued. I couldn't take a chance! The words "struggle to see how something can smell so good". Such true words. This should be around forever...I can only hope. :-)

Tea4Too
Tea4Too

Okay Fancy Love....this is almost too beautiful to wear. I actually struggle to understand how something can smell this beautiful. I know that sounds strange but that's the emotion that this fragrance stirs in me when I wear it. I am in awe of its beauty. This, to me, is predominantly peach blossoms submerged in vats of double cream. Again, that's the image conjured up to me. It's that simple and that gentle and that beautiful. It wears like this for hours. But there is more to it also. This is aldehydic and like all perfumes that contain aldehydes it can be demanding and polarising. The first spray is sweet, effervescent (almost bubbly), powdery and fruity. That's a lot going on and yet it doesn't overpower. Think peach fizzing in champagne. The aldehydes involved here give a tickle at the back of the throat which some may interpret as harsh. This quickly settles though and the peach emerges initially as peach nectar, very fruity and sweet. This stage is brief and as sweet as the fragrance gets. From then on it begins to soften and become those peach blossoms in double cream I mentioned. It is lingering, creamy, milky, sweet but without any cloying sweetness. No chocolate or caramel here. The champagne note is surprisingly enduring keeping the fragrance interesting and making this a very celebratory fragrance. I think of this as a party fragrance, a joyous fragrance but which is also a great mood lifter for grey or introspective days. Fancy Love is sometimes reminiscent of Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey for me but only in the sense that they are both gently and sweetly fruity. This, in my opinion, is much better and much more interesting. The aldehydes lend an intriguing quality. It's almost intoxicating in its loveliness.

RedDog
RedDog

This smelled pretty and sweet on paper...

But it just smells like alcohol mixed with some STRONG, SYNTHETIC florals on me for the first 5 hours. "Peaches and cream", you all say? Where??? That sounds way too pretty for this.

There is no sweetness to it at all... it comes off as cheap... like some typical hairspray scent! That is, until 6 hours later or even the next DAY after I take a shower, there is just faint musky sweet? That smells a bit nice, but nobody else can smell it by then, unless they stick their nose on my skin.

I showed my mom, and the first thing she said was "What's that awful smell? It smells just like hairspray." <--Honest to God, that's what she said. And I can't disagree at all.

It's honestly grown on me so that I can tolerate it well, though the scent itself is the same. My tastes have become more open, but it is still that same heavy, synthetic, strong-floral, hairspray smell.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

Now this one smells much better than the original Fancy fragrance, which I used to own. Maybe because Fancy love does not have that powder note in it like the original Fancy fragrance has. The description says:

I smell the amber, blond woods, and musk in it. I also detect a bit of vanilla on me when I wear this. I do not however, smell any lotus, peony, plumeria, jasmine or rose at all in this perfume. To me this is an exact replica of Avon's 2005 Karmala fragrance. Fancy love is a soft sweet fragrance. the longevity is excellent too.

naz6
naz6

LOVE IT SO..SO..SO MUCH

1.7 oz bottle for swap

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

Nah..i just caught a migrane from this perfume. On me it smells like anna sui flight of fancy which i adored the bottle but had to pass it to my sister bcz of the migrane :-(

bebe3003
bebe3003

I love this one it lasts all day and is a great fall smell.

jessica.collins
jessica.collins

Whenever I first sprayed this on, I thought It was too strong, but then, my body chemistry took over, and it turned into this beautiful, lovely, unique scent! Its name fits it perfectly, and although its not my signature scent, Im very proud to have it as part of my collection. Love it!

leeleeB
leeleeB

I have smelled this on a coworker and everytime she wears this I am intrigued by the scent... I was shopping in the US and found a 30 ml bottle on sale for 12.99 and I bought a sampler that included Fancy/Fancy love/Fancy nights. I have Fancy Love on one wrist and Fancy nights on another. I will sample Fancy another day.

WOW... I think I will clear my fragrance tray and put these on it!!! I will be reaching for Fancy Love for sure regularly!!!

I am so in love with Fancy love....it comes across to me on my skin as crisp/fresh/effervescent. I don't get any sweetness. I am not an expert by no means on notes. LOL.

Wonderful perfume, wonderful price. I am going to find bottles of all of the ones I have samples of. Now to try I Fancy You. I have not seen that one yet lingering around in duty free shops or drug stores here in Ontario, Canada.

niquemishelle
niquemishelle

I like it, don't love it though. I like Fancy waaaay better than this but my mom loves this more and it smells way better on her than it does on me. To me, this smells like air freshener and the first spray was too strong for me. I got this as a sample after purchasing Fancy and I'm glad I didn't buy it because this was definitely going to be my next purchase based on the reviews on here but instead I'll pass but maybe this scent may grow on me eventually but for now I'm not a huge fan of it and I'll stick to keeping the sample size.

EDIT: Like I said, I knew I had to give myself time to adjust to this fragrance. I still hate the smell of the initial spray but the dry down is really when it comes to play, it is a very romantic scent and it's growing on me more each day

ttara
ttara

It's okay, a bit too powdery and creamy for me. Don't wear this on a hot summers day, the scent can be very overwhelming, I wore it today and it got to a point where I had to wash it off! I still like it though, very different from other celeb fragrances out there, I espcially like the peaches and cream dry down but if you're like me and are more used to light scents, only wear this in cooler conditions.

PUNKIN
PUNKIN

I got this as a birthday gift. It is not a smell that i would have gotten for myself! but i LOVE it!!! It is one of the most romantic smells out there! i will be buying more for myself when i am out of this! This was purchased at belks!!

lyolya
lyolya

Hard to believe, but this scent is indeed very reminiscent of Sui Dreams which I had at least three bottles of in the past, overused it and finally got sick of. Now, years later, I am ready to give it another shot, but alas, it's very hard to find. What a lucky break Fancy Love gives me! The same feeling of light-headed happiness is within reach now - just got a 100ml bottle for $24.99 and ready to dream again.

laurakaye
laurakaye

Wooo, what a soft, cozy, flirty, addicting scent!

Upon first smelling this from the bottle, I wasn't so sure - I got a whiff of what seemed to be "new Barbie-doll" plastic. But I remembered that I also didn't care for "Fancy" until I sprayed it on my skin and let it settle for a bit. Lesson learned, Jessica! For me, your scents really need a few moments of unfolding to appreciate their beauty and complexity.

Previous reviewers have called this scent milky, cuddly, and light, but also certainly noticeable. It's a head-turner. I love it, as does my teen-age daughter. It's the scent equivalent to being wrapped in a buttery-soft, creamy cashmere scarf. Oh so good. Can't wait to get my hands on all things "Fancy."

pipergirl
pipergirl

On the initial spray and maybe for about the first 30 minutes or so I can detect a medicinal (yes, bandaids or baby aspirin) scent as mentioned in some of the reviews below. It's not offensive, just noticeable if you're looking for it (probably the champagne). But that medicinal quality is rather fleeting and the dry down is a fresh, peachy, feminine scent that really lasts - pretty and wearable year round. Glad that I finally found this one at Ross (only $12.99!).

scha
scha

Bought this during a sale and THOUGHT I liked it. Went home & tried it again; it smells super vintage. Like an old newspaper from 1905. I don't smell fruit or champagne. All I get is a cloyingly sweet rose & copious amount of powder. I can only think of doilies when I wear this one. I HAD to give it away.

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

Sorrythistaken and Izzie07, people come here to read *reviews*.
Might I invite you to make your way to the Perfume Exchange section of the forums to try and arrange swaps.

nobodysbaby
nobodysbaby

One of my absolute favourites. Wearable at any time, very flattering and soft yet present. Very high quality for the price and lasts forever.

Nil3
Nil3

I remember spraying it on my wrist in a dutyfree more and more,and it just seemed to dissappear. Yet such a milky,warm,soft as a baby scent. I'm SO getting a big one of this. Wish there was a 200ml bottle since I know that I will bathe in it. :)

KateAnette

Mine is EdP. Never seen it as EdT.

Njensen1
Njensen1

Quick question everyone! It says here that it comes in EDT, however I keep seeing it online as an EDP. Are these fakes, or is Fragrantica, yet again, not completely accurate with their information? Has anyone else obtained and been happy with an EDP of this fragrance?

jennniii94
jennniii94

Due the reviews I purshased this one blind. And looks like I found my new favovite <3

MarillaV
MarillaV

This perfume is the very definition of soft and cuddly. There are no sharp edges to this fragrance at all, it is full of curves. The opening caresses with ripe peaches and peach blossoms. The delicate heart unfolds with soft florals, virtually indistinguishable from one another. The dry down appears very quickly on my skin and most of this fragrance on me is the enchanting peaches and cream silkiness, supported by loads of rich vanilla and musk. It is so ripe and full it flirts with being too languorous, but on most days stays on the right side of the equation. Be aware of over application, on my skin a couple of sprays are all that is needed to create a soft, inviting cloud of fragrance. Any more, and I fear this cozy scent would turn cloying.

mrsriley
mrsriley

due to the reviews i have purchased a bottle blind...can't wait to receive it and write up my review..

liban23
liban23

Fancy Love is one of those perfumes that you have to spray on your skin in order to understand it's beauty.

For the longest time I would spray Fancy Love on a tester strip and never understood why it was so loved, because all I could smell was straight-up alcohol. I tested it a few more times, then I just gave up all together.

Finally, a few months ago I decided to test this on my skin and wow! This stuff is beautiful. For me, the champagne, amber, and musk are very dominant creating a beautiful creamy fragrance that lasts ALL day. The patchouli, rose and bergamot are almost non existent.

Fancy love is a very versatile perfume that I believe is suitable for any season. If you are looking for a smooth and creamy scent without the sweet sugary notes, then this is a great choice.

Lulene2000@hotmail.com
Lulene2000@hotmail.com

Fancy Love is a very sweet and delicate scent. It smells just like peaches, cream and baby powder. It doesn't smell like old lady perfume at all. It's actually very fresh smelling for a creamy/powdery perfume. The smell lasts all day and I always get complements when I where it. The price is also great if you don't purchase it in a pricey department store.

andabri
andabri

The first few minutes smelled nice, clean and sweet, milky with a bit of floral and peach. But then it just developed this overwhelming strong musk on my skin. And that musk note lasted for hours, by the end of the day I had a headache, it was so musky.

I gave the bottle to my mom and it smells absolutely lovely on her, fresh and clean, super creamy and sweetly floral, with a light musk.

tanpeached
tanpeached

For some reason I don't get the peachy smell from this. Just like with Burberry I smell this weird over powering unpleasant scent that I can't put my finger on. I adore I Fancy You so when I came across this one, I thought I'd love it as well but it's a no for me.

xanman
xanman

This is absolutely lovely. A peachy creamy delight of a perfume. Smells so innocent and pure- yet womanly at the same time. Great for all ages in my book. Yes there are indeed similarities between this an Burberry Woman. However I find FL smells light and fluffy compared to the heavier density of B W. Fancy Love also lacks that " horsey " component associated with Burberry Woman. ( I happen to like this aspect of BW btw) Both of these perfumes are extremely versatile. have good lasting power, and put a goofy grin on my face from top note to the last whiffs of dry down.

starlightdancer
starlightdancer

I had such big hopes for this. I haven't smelled Fancy just yet but my local stores only had fancy love and i fancy you and while i fancy you was light, floral, and clean Fancy Love smells like baby powder and musk..i don't like it at all and the smell does last a long time so i'll give it that. My head has been hurting all day even after a shower, the smell linger. I think this is a little bit older of a smell than i'm liking.

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

This is a beautiful, sparkling, clean floral. I think this smells like fancy soap you'd see in the guest bathroom of a rich grandmother's house, very classy but simple. This is vastly better than the sugarbomb you get with the original Fancy.

chio17
chio17

smells exactly like burberry and Taylor by taylor swift

FrancesAnne
FrancesAnne

I adore this one, peach peach and more dusky peach. It is so soft with just a little bite of acidity. When I first smelt it I was unsure because of the acidity but the softness balances this out beautifully. Lovely bottle too which looks divine on any dressing table. Sadly this scent does not linger on the skin as much as I would like it to. Had some compliments when it was freshly applied though.

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

This is my mother's current favorite fragrance, and the scent of it sort of reminds me of freshly bathed and powdered newborn baby smell. It's very pretty, and the sillage from one quick wrist test seemed to envelop my entire body.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

This was the very first fragrance I got with my first paycheck, so this will always be special to me. Yes, I do get the Burberry vibe and in a way it could be a cheaper substitute! It smells like sweet almond prailine with some freshness to it. Very lovely. It's been long since I fininshed my bottle and I can't seem to find another for sale since, so I can't really tell about the longevity or the projection. But nevertheless it was fun to wear and will always remind me of my first days of independence!

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

Oh I have really fallen in love with Fancy Love! When I first spray, it smells like a delicious alcoholic beverage, but not champagne to me. More like an orange vodka drink. Then, after an hour or so it turns soft, creamy, lightly sweet and powdery. It makes me feel happy to wear it like nothing wrong can happen. My little ones love it too and want an occasional spray :). I have smelled this on others, so I know the sillage is good. On myself I am not so sure. It is not expensive so I don't feel bad indulging in a few extra sprays through out the day. Mmmm

ElCockiness
ElCockiness

I'm from Russia. And this fragrance unavailable in my country. I bought it in online store. So Fancy Love seems very unfamiliar and unextended. I love Jessica and her fragrance,i love notes such as champagne and flowers.

alycat
alycat

I really liked the original Fancy, and the notes on this looked so inviting. Alas, I'm not a big fan on predominantly floral fragrances and this reminded me why. I love the taste of champagne and the smell of roses, but the former was absent and the latter was buried under all the florals. It's an inoffensive scent but reminiscent of having your nose stuffed into the center of a flower past the point of enjoyment. While I wouldn't consider it a strong fragrance, it's somehow still a sillage monster with insane longevity, too - unfortunate, as it gives me a headache. I think it may be the patchouli that's to blame.

QueenRose
QueenRose

I love Fancy Love; it's so intimate and romantic. Like what other reviewers have said, I get a peaches 'n cream whiff (and vibe) when I wear this; it's long lasting and projects well. I only get a brief 10 min. whiff of champagne in the opening, while the remainder of the fragrance smells like peach blossom, amber, and musk. When I wear this, I think of a gorgeous spring, outdoor wedding. It's one of my favorite romantic scents. I don't recommend this for the office, or wearing it to school; I think it's more suitable for a fancy daytime event (like an outdoor spring or summer wedding) or for evening wear; I wore this on my first date with my fiance; it was simply romantic. :)

NicoleO
NicoleO

Smells almost identical to Burberry for women, I have to say I prefer the Burberry though. There is a depth and richness to the Burberry that this is lacking. Fancy Love has amazing longevity, more than 12 hours later (and after a shower) it is still there.
EDIT 24 hours later and still going!

lavender sage
lavender sage

After reading all of the positive reviews for this scent and how many people compared it to Burberry, I finally broke down and bought a bottle. I am so glad that I did - the final peachy, vanilla drydown of this scent is beautiful. I will make this a part of my autumn/winter collection, as it's a little too sweet and heavy for me for spring/summer.
I have to agree with the folks who think the bottle looks a little cheesy though - especially compared to Fancy's bottle. I'll just keep it in my drawer. :)

love45
love45

I picked up my brothers from their friend's house and as soon as they got in the car, they said something smelled really good and i let one them smell my wrist and he said that was the scent! They love it! At first I thought is smelled like mosquito spray...i don't know why but I realized that it was the champagne that was really prominent. However, I really like this perfume! It is creamy and soft and I totally recommend it! :)

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

I've always loved the smell of Burberry on others but, for some reason, not on myself. This I love! It smells on me like what I smell when others wear Burberry.
I can see myself wearing this as a daily work place scent. Beautiful and totally unoffensive.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

I smell something medicinal too: children's tylenol. But I love that smell so I kinda wanted this. Then when I tried it, something about the drydown aggravated my nose. It didn't work on me, but I really did like the opening notes.

To Soie:

Band-aids and iodine!! I so agree!! I read this and said "YES! THAT!!" out loud. Lol!
Ages ago, I wrote in my review of this, something about a bitter, uncoated aspirin type scent, because that was all I could think of, but your description is even more accurate!
I attributed it to a musk/patchouli combo that seems to always give me that effect. For me, peaches, cherries and almonds are not the culprit, because those are some notes I thoroughly enjoy in fragrances! Lol Who knows...but I'm right there with you smelling my Grandpa's medicine cabinet in this perfume. :)

Renata tang
Renata tang

really speak me. low key, cozy, soft. price low but not very synthetic, I have the classic burberry too they smell a little similar but burberry's powdery fancy love don't have and burberry more sharp. I got 3.4oz at store with body shower and lotion only 14.9...hehehe

Quaylou
Quaylou

I have never smelled Burberry, but with all of the wonderful reviews of it I have wanted it. Since Fancy Love is hailed as a great and affordable dupe of it, I bought that instead. I am so on the fence with this one, I don't hate it and don't like it yet. It haunts me of something that my mother maybe wore during my childhood. Very powdery, slight peaches, fades quickly on me, haven't had any compliments yet, but if I do I will learn to live with the scent I guess. CVS will probably ban me if I return any more perfumes.

Sierralee
Sierralee

I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume it's insane! Fancy love is a soft romantic kind of scent, I love the champagne top note that leaves a sweet but not overpoweringly so powdery-ness after the dry down. The longevity is amazing and the bottle is cute. My friend once said it reminded her of a high end luxurious bathroom with candles lit, soft music and bubbly champagne :)

sofiii
sofiii

Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love is such a nice surprise!
As a celebrity perfume, it has somewhat has a bubbly-brainer type of personality to me.

The initial burst of peach blossom and some vague lotus smell makes a light-spirit quasi-tropical-vanilla opening.

Gradually, the freshness settles, and revels a more woody and creamy aspect of peach blossom, which somehow reminds me of Harajuku Lovers' Love. However, Love is more complex and deeper (and somewhat more demanding) than Fancy Love. There is an oddly lightness in this composition which makes Fancy Love a little bit fancier than a perfume with similar ingredients.

The dry down is a more woody-powdery version of the above peach blossom. It is quite lovely, and it is such a nice break from the usual high-calorie-sugared-blahhh dry down of many celebrity scents launched recently.

clickingpenguin

At first I wasn't crazy about this, but now it's one of my favorites. I love how romantic and soft it is.

vatnsmelona
vatnsmelona

it's so different to what i'd normally wear but i can't stop myself from wearing it. it's so creamy and delicate but with sensual undertones. love it any time of day i think. it's a little bit sharp at first but soon settles down. reminds me of cake. love it!

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

After reluctantly loving Fancy, I bought this at Ross for $12,99 (could have gotten a bottle twice as big with a lotion in a gift set for $2 more, but wouldn't have been allowed on board the plane).

To me, this smells like Elizabeth Arden Fifth Avenue Style, only stronger. I don't get any of the florals, just a creamy peachy smell that is soft and soothing.

I've left it at my parent's winter home, since I can use Fifth Avenue Style at my home until it is done, then I will switch to this.

I'm a little surprised at how much I like her fragrances, and they last about 12 hours on me, which is great!

Sydnialexa
Sydnialexa

Im loving the Jessica Simpson perfumes. This one isn't my favorite. To me it smells like a mellow-er sun moon and stars, which happens to be my mommy's all time favorite. I do have to say i like it better than that one though. I bought it pretty cheap and gave it to her. Every once in a while ill wear it around the house when im feeling home sick but other than that not one of my dailys. If you like sun moon and stars you'll love this one for sure.

Arrielle
Arrielle

This perfume didn't stay on me not even 40 minutes. I had to literally stick my nose to my arm to see if it's something there or not.

mhubbard
mhubbard

Pretty floral,but nothing at all unusual. Similar to Purr. Alas very low marks due to zero sillage, poor longevity and therefore, poor quality. I am mystified that anyone can say they can smell this from yesterday. I used 8 sprays 3 hours ago and there is nothing there. Note to self: no more celebrity fragrances,they are usually a waste of money.

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

I'm going to put this review in portuguse so I can help lot's of people in Brazil that still can't read that good in English.

O primeiro acorde de bergamota e champagne é realmente delicioso. Um perfume, embora levemente doce, é bem floral, muito distinto do Fancy tradicional. As flores se revelam bem mais tarde, cerca de meia hora depois e o fundo adocicado e fresco, por conta de um sutil patchouli. apenas acentua o dulçor de rosas e jasmins que vão se atalcando com o passar das horas.
Boa pedida de perfume para o dia. Definitivamente não exala e a fixação é bastante razoável.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

Just found a good deal on this at Ross today. It was a blind buy, but I remember all the great reviews about it. Soft and pleasant scent; Overall, I think it's okay. A great work-friendly fragrance addition for me (I've been wanting that so I can save my good stuff for other occasions)I doubt I would buy it again and I am not thrilled with the bottle design. I'll update my review after a few weeks if my opinion changes about the fragrance.

Update: This perfume has really grown on me. I really like it even more now and I find myself spraying it on every chance I get.

sissu
sissu

I am obsessed with this perfume at the moment! It strikes the perfect balance between flowery, powdery, sweet and creamy. Absolutely wonderful. I stop smelling it on myself fairly quickly after I first spray it on, except for the occational whiff throughout the day, but other people can definitely still smell it. Like fresh peaches dipped in cream. Mmmmm...I LOVE it. At first I found it to smell quite similar to Burberry classic. But after having used this for a while I really don't think so anymore. I mean they have certain notes that are strikingly similar, but the overall experience is not the same. I used to really hate Burberry classic and think it smelled very old lady-ish. However now after using and loving JS Fancy Love I have also started to love Burberry classic and plan on getting that as well. Guess my sense of smell is adapting to the peachy creaminess :)

Thegongshow
Thegongshow

I normally don't like perfumes that have a powdery finish to them, but this one I like spraying on after I get out of the shower. It gives me the extra clean smell and it stays on your skin for a long time this way. I really don't like the bottle though. It looks so cheap!

Chio268
Chio268

This is a scent I would not normally like, I can see why some think it is an old lady powdery perfume. But somehow, this scent grows on you and it becomes absolutely lovely-feminine, soft and gorgeous. I smell no fruits here just florals with champagne and amber. A very romantic scent, love it!

tinyxxangel
tinyxxangel

A sensual mix that has somehow been brightened and made suitable for spring and summer, as well as daytime. Perfect! Finally, my signature scent for summer and spring!

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

The opening of Fancy Love is quite sweet and fruity, almost to the point that it turns my nose a bit. However, the dry-down is well worth the wait. Peaches and cream, but not a heavy milk cream; a bright, effervescent cream (if an "effervescent cream" is possible to achieve, lol, but it's the only way I can think of to describe what I smell - I think it's the champagne note that brightens it up like that). Fancy Love is powdery and sweet, but also fresh and airy, with hints of soft white flowers and just a touch of bergamot. I'd advise spraying well in advance of departure time if wearing this fragrance out (unless it's a long drive), so as to ensure your company gets the full benefit of the dry-down without the initial overly-sweet blast. While the opening isn't a thrill for me, the dry-down makes the scent. Overall, another success for Jessica Simpson.

arrode
arrode

The best way to describe this one would be creamy or milky. I don't know how else to get that feeling to come across. This perfume has that kind of quality. It's moderate in strength, not too light, not too strong. It's got such a lovely, warm, smooth feeling to it that you feel girly, but mature and sensual at the same time. I really do love this perfume and think that it's one of the best celebrity fragrances I have ever tried. It lasts a good 6+ hours on my skin, can't really be over-applied, and has a moderate sillage.

Also, if you're looking for a near-duplicate of this perfume, as others have stated, Burberry Woman smells very similar to this.

jackieee
jackieee

im not a big fan i bought it as a blind buy because of the good reviews it defenitly smells like peach, amber and apples its sort of refreshing

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

I echo what Blondes4life92 had to say in her review .
Totally agree on all points.
Fancy Love did surprise and delight me on the initial spritz with bright citrus. Before no time, all notes seemed to blend, and beautifully.
Romantic,delicious. To me , not one note is too-too.
My husband loves this scent. I wore this yesterday ( had worn maybe once or twice before , but he never paid notice that I know of until then ) , and he paid many compliments,shared cuddles, snuggles, and tickley sniffings!

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

I can't stop sniffing my arm! I love this perfume I only received it today from a swap and am in love already it smells so creamy and delicious I can defiantly smell the champagne, I keep getting little whiffs when I move about and that's from only one spray on my arm. So once I have sprayed my clothes and everywhere else I am guessing the silage and longevity is great :)

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

THIS PERFUME IS IDENTICAL TO BURBERRY LONDON. I LOVE BURBERRY BUT THIS SCENT BEETS IT BECUASE OF ITS STAYIONG POWER. BURBERRY DISAPPEARS WITHIN MINUTES WHILE FANCY LOVE STAYS WITH YOU FOR HOURS. THIR PRICE RANGE IS ABOUT THE SAME SO ILL BUY WHAT I FIND CHEAPER THOUGH I THINK THAT ILL SWITCH OVER TO FANCY LOVE.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

i purchased this as a blind buy. it smells somewhat like burberry. i perfer burberry over fancy love. this is soft and very close to skin. perfect for every day wear. comfy scent. cozy scent. classy scent.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

This fragrance is so soft, gentle & romantic. It represents the feeling of falling in love, and I can definitely feel that when I wear it. This is my second favourite of the 3 Fancy fragrances I purchased yesterday. (Fancy, Fancy Love & Fancy Nights). The top note is a very light hit of champagne & a creamy peach scent, which smells almost like fresh peaches & cream. The entire perfume is quite linear, other than the disappearance of the champagne, and an entrance of the delicate floral heart. The base is introduced and what is left, is a soft, musky-floral scent on your skin. I really love this fragrance and it smells effortlessly beautiful. If you're looking for something subtle, yet certainly fancy, then I recommend this fragrance for you!

Dara813
Dara813

This is very powdery on me. It smells like powder and champagne; a little floral, but overall not much else. The longevity is actually very good but I was hoping it was a little sweeter considering how sweet the original Fancy is. Honestly, it smells like pure Johnson & Johnson baby powder infused with a little champagne or something. Not my thing. Very overrated IMHO.

maźka1984
maźka1984

The smell is truly heavenly. The first impression is a sweet peach syrup. I feel a hint of champagne, rose and patchouli. Bergamot hums in the background. This is not like prada caramel syrup candy. I do not feel absolutely plastered ton of sugar and other sweets because I feel the flowers and peaches.
I love to fancy just a phenomenon among the scents . Known as oriental smell - but not straight from india shop. This is soft and creamy.
The smell on a date, go shopping, to a party, every day, in the evening.
I think that the best time of year to wear fancy love is winter, but is a matter of the individual, because the smell is warm and refreshing at the same time.
Fancy Love is durable as EDP - 5 hours with a tail up to 8 hours but still noticeable on the skin.
Bottle marvelous, true ornament dressing. And what's interesting - as we look to the light to see how much was the perfume, although apparently the bottle is white.

beausci2010
beausci2010

I love this fragrance and although I'm not big into celebrity scents JS has done a good job. This is a more affordable alternative to Burberry Burberry :)

melzy
melzy

A simple, yet elegant bottle; with a fragrance within that is soft, feminine and creamy. Powdery musk, mingling with champagne and a bouquet of florals. It transports me to blue skies in spring time, sitting under a tree in a field of flowers; with a light, yet warm breeze blowing.

The longevity is amazing, I get a good 9-12 hours. Lasts forever on clothing. The sillage is moderate, which fits it perfectly. It is a fragrance of romance and beauty, it simply wouldn't suit having enormous, overpowering sillage.

bailarina
bailarina

I love my Fancy Love. It smells very powdery on me and I'm surprised it is not listed in the main accords. It is a smell that comforts me, it reminds me of something nice from my childhood. Maybe my aunt's expensive perfumes, I don't know.

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

At long last, I got my fancy love! I've been wanting to buy this after reading the reviews, but it's not available where I live, I had to order it via internet. Nice bottle, didn't seem very cheap to me as I expected. It smells like Burberry Woman and Sultan by Jean Arthes but subtler and fruitier. Like Burberry and Sultan,I can't smell this on myself after a while. I really have to put my face against my clothes to smell it. I like the smell very much though. I wish it had more sillage and longevit.

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

I tried this on my skin recently - I found it too sweet, but I liked that it smelt powdery and a little floral. Does anyone know a perfume like fancy love but less sweet? I haven't tested Burberry by Burberry yet :s

Fragaria

I've have never smelled any gourmand that truly smells like any kind of food to me. I can smell cinnamon, sugar and caramel, chocolate etc....nothing smells like food though! When I wear this perfume, it has smelled like sugar cookies at times to me. I've heard comments from children, "I smell cookies! mmmmmm" and "I smell pancakes". This certainly can be a gourmand, and it's not only my own opinion. I wonder if it's only me? or others also? I have never read a review saying anything about it being gourmand or hearing comments like this. This stays a favorite of mine, and every time is like the first, new and wonderful!

Angella
Angella

Beautiful creamy white aroma, body, light, comfortable. Unfortunately, I can feel it wearing only a few minutes. I wear it mainly for sleeping, nice when it falls asleep.

sdtjefferson
sdtjefferson

This is my current signature scent. It was a blind buy based on all the recommendations in the forums here. Walgreens had it on clearance for $15 so I picked it up and I LOVE IT! It's so soft and feminine and perfect for everyday wear. There is a crispness that dries down to a soft, subtle powdery scent. This is on my short list of will repurchase once done.

Nea94
Nea94

really enjoyed this one however fancy is still my signature. this one has worked well recently with morning sickness i have been sticking to fresher scents like this one. i love that it is very soft but has amazing silage and it is very classy makes you feel very soft and feminine. i also have been wearing the I fancy you and i'm liking that one too.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I had purchased this perfume but with so many perfumes n my wardrobe one does not get around to wearing some of them. Well, I wore this perfume yesterday and my sister complimented me on the scent. So I'm wearing it again today. she said that it suited me well. It's a good perfume, has a great staying power and projects well. It's similar to Burberry woman as some have mentioned but slightly different not as strong which I like. I used to own Burberry and gave it to my mom because it had this annoying note that I didn't like. With FL this note is not present so I can enjoy this scent again. It's cozy, a bit powdery and sophisticated . It's not sweet at all which is good given the current trends. I can see myself wearing this a lot more now and my husband likes it which is a plus!

ta2kitty
ta2kitty

I found a set of 3 minis at Burlington Coat Factory on sale for $12. The set contained: Fancy, Fancy Love and Fancy Nights. I don't usually buy celebrity fragrances but the reviews here were so good I thought I'd try these scents.
I had high hopes for Fancy Love due to the reviews on this page. However, my chemistry worked against me once again.
I did not like the smell at first spray (I sprayed a tissue) but I decided to give it a real chance and wore it for 3 hours. I liked the peachy notes but there was something of an unpleasant undertone and a sharpness I did not like.
The dry down was more pleasant with the peach warming up but that unpleasant note and sharpness never disappeared on me. I could still smell it after scrubbing it off, showering and applying a different scented lotion and perfume.
Again, if this works for you, it does have great longevity. It just didn't work for me.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

I didn't like this at first. The first moment on my skin was sort of refreshing and interesting, but as it progressed it started to turn the corner round too sweet.
I get a lot of bergamot, what I'm taking to be the peace blossom, and something very unusual that I couldn't understand until I read the notes. Champagne.
The champagne lives throughout the entire progression, but it softens later on.
The floral composition is really pleasant. It's distinct. I don't feel like I've smelled this combination before, and because of how much it intrigues me, I find myself sniffing my wrists whenever nobody's looking.
This fragrance is sweet, and feminine, and the dry down is soft and sparkly.

I only bought a .27oz mini, and I'm satisfied with that. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

EDIT:
I MUST remember to try a spritz on cloth, as well as skin. They're always totally different experiences for me. On my clothes, this is full of juicy peach, with a note that LITERALLY invokes the taste of pure white sugar, and something a little bit soapy. So strange...but wonderful. Combine that with the dreamy thing happening on my skin and it's absolute magic. I may have to buy a bigger bottle after all.

celebrity89
celebrity89

As mentiond already, it's remarkably like Burberry Women. But it's also very much like Vera Wang's Lovestruck.

After several hours it turns my skin into Britney's Curious which is dislike.

xoxcrista
xoxcrista

anybody wanna swap their Fancy love for Wish by Chopard? :) message me

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a lovely feminine blush of a scent that starts out with the warm summer scent of peach blossoms mingling with a hint of plumeria, and an ample dash of rose. As it warms on your skin you will catch the sparkling hints of pink champagne and lotus, with just the tiniest pinch of patchouli. This is a nice glowing girly scent. Not too sweet, and never overpowering, but not to be ignored either!

pugnose
pugnose

I think Fancy Love does smell very much like Burberry at first. The dry down is more of a powder scent that I don't like and is headache inducing. Burberry holds its original scent.

Monny Monny
Monny Monny

Very similar to Ame Toscane!!

divaofdevotion
divaofdevotion

I feel so pretty when I wear this fragrance...I am so addicted that when I see this fragrance on sale...I HAVE TO BUY...yep, I have 3 bottles so far!!! I get compliments wherever I go with this fragrance on!

isabel.b.muradas
isabel.b.muradas

This is so beautiful. It makes me think about a wedding or a beautiful woman meeting the man of her dreams, is definitely a fancy kind of love, like the name says...
Very floral and romantic

Christena1982
Christena1982

Yummmm!

Vampiris
Vampiris

sweet in a creamy and powdery way

not bad, although i still prefer the original Fancy more

personally this one doesn't have freshness and too creamy to my nose..the dry down smells a bit stale

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

It's very romantic. The champagne and the rose. I think Jessica should have added chocolate and red roses because well it's more romantic that way. It's very floral and not sweet at all.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is just SO pretty. Thank you so much Mikprittie for the sample!
Fancy Love is a soft floral scent, with hints of freshness and woods, beautifully blended and very romantic. I smell predominantly the pink champagne, peach blossom, amber, rose and woody notes. It's a touch soapy and has a cashmere softness to it that mimics the way a powdery scent feels on your skin, which is the amber I think. Rather linear, but this makes me happy as I wouldn't want it to change. Very lovely, feminine scent, I think a full bottle may be in order :)

gingerren
gingerren

well...yah, it does have a hint of bubbery...but...i dont think it is the same...very cheap and soapy made me want to wash it off right away..

clickingpenguin

I don't think this scent is quite for me, but my mom wears it and it suits her wonderfully. It's soft and floral but the hint of champagne makes it sort of more sophisticated. It's almost hard to describe. This is definitely the kind you want to try and sample because it's very pretty but unique.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

I work at Cato's, and we got a new perfume which was an impression of Burberry Weekend that I liked. So I decided to look it up on Frangtica.
Hmm...Burberry and Burberry Weekend sounded great, but I live in a very small southern town and none of our 3 department stores has a tester for either of them. :-(
I read that Fancy Love resembles Burberry, and the local Sears had a tester for Fancy Love. I honestly wasn't expecting much, I haven't liked any of the celebrity fragrances that I have tried, and the first spray only confirmed my suspicions. It was harsh and chemical.
I went on my way, fighting the Christmas crowds, to search for a present for my Dad. After awhile, I smelled the most fantastic fragrance, and I wondered who was smelling so good. When I got out to my car, I realized it was ME!
Wow! I got whiffs of this fragrance for the rest of the day! This wasn't a sweet fragrance on me, but smelled very warm and I don't know what the word...woodsy?
My boyfriend hates sweet scents, and he liked this. He didn't smell any sweetness on me either.
The scent lasted until I went to bed. I went to sleep with Fancy Love scented dreams.
I am definately going to buy this scent, but I would very much like to try Burberry and Burberry Weekend...and Shalimar!
Does anybody know if there is a place where I could get a mailed sample of those?
Update: I went out of town for more Christmas shopping and found a place with a tester for Burberry and Fancy Love.
WOW! Do they ever smell alike. I have to say that Burberry's top notes were a little better, but Fancy Love takes the dry down! Fancy Love is still going strong, while I can barely smell Burberry right now.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I didn't really know what to expect from this, but I quite like it. It's sort of a sparkling, fresh, clean scent (which is usually the type of scent I detest) and it's very feminine, ethereal and pretty. I haven't tried the Burberry so I can't comment on the similarities, but this is definitely something quite likeable and easy to wear that would be convenient in summer. I wouldn't buy a full bottle probably, but a rollerball might be in my future.

bebedejuin
bebedejuin

I had such high hopes for this fragrance! I bought it blind off ebay and couldn't wait to smell this seemingly dreamy, cozy, romantic peach champagne perfume. Sadly my skin seems to be highly responsive to musk and Fancy Love turned into Fancy Musk. I could smell bubbly peaches when I sprayed it on my shirt but on me I could not pull it off. I'm jealous of you lucky ladies who can!

kitsunemagic

beautiful..I like this alot, its very light and creamy for something floral, and it does capture what Jessica's inspiration was..this reminds me of either a wedding on the beach of a warm summer night honeymoon while strolling around a garden surounded by white flowers while sipping champagne

russiankiss
russiankiss

I'm waiting for my Jessica Simpson original Fancy perfume gift set I purchased to come in the mail, if I like Fancy will I also like Fancy Love?

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

Just tried my decant sample. Love at first sniff. I can see it becoming one of my favorites. I might just end up purchasing a bottle of my own. I love Fancy Love!

onlyonline

Reminds me of white lace and pearls

Absolutely gorgeous

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought Fancy Love blind from TJ Maxx because it was a great price and I was searching for a new perfume (admittedly an impulse buy). My initial Fancy Love experience left much to be desired - I loved it at first, and then hated it about ten minutes later. There was something that just seemed "off" in the dry down, almost as if I had combined two different fragrances that clashed. I was disappointed and stuck it away in a drawer.

The other day I was doing some reorganizing and came across my abandoned Fancy Love bottle and decided to give it another shot. This time around, Fancy Love was much more satisfying. I still loved the impression of the top notes, and after only about 10 minutes I found myself smelling my wrist over and over again, enjoying the dry down. I think that maybe it is the champagne note that disagreed with me the first time I tried Fancy Love - or maybe it is the fact that I tried it mid day in the summer and I think this fragrance is best left for the winter months.

At first spray Fancy Love is sweet in a fruity floral way on my skin, but that does not last more than a minute or so. The scent quickly warms to a well rounded beauty. I can detect the rose note, which I LOVE, and then warm, seductive amber. The patchouli is in no way overwhelming, hardly detectable to my nose (if at all), and just serves to further round out the fragrance experience. I am a major fan of woodsy, warm perfumes and Fancy Love comes to fit that bill completely after only a few minutes. The champagne note that initally put me off flirts in a fittingly bubbly way, floating over the top of the smooth base.

I am so glad I gave this fragrance another chance. I will definitely NOT be wearing it in the summer, but I think it is a perfect scent for cooler months. This is the kind of fragrance I will happily use for daily wear, and I highly recommend giving it a try.

I am so very glad I gave Fancy Love another shot.

nataliebf
nataliebf

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this! I adore this perfume! It's soft and flirty! I get tons of compliments on it...drives my husband bananas. I didn't care for the original Fancy but this one is a keeper!

aqua76239
aqua76239

I like her original scent so I figured I would like this. Another reviewer described it as peaches and cream champagne, I think this is how I would describe it as well. I also thought it smelled familiar-not until I was reading reviews here I realized that it does smell like Burberry scent. Its not exactly the same but simular. Fancy Love is a nice scent, has fairly good projection and lasting power of several hours on me. I can't say its my favorite though because I prefer scents that are more sweet, with more vanilla.

Courts203
Courts203

This is one of my favorites! I always get compliments when I wear it. It can be worn either day or night. Love it!

sumrdream
sumrdream

This is a really lovely sweet powdery fragrance. Pearls and champagne...with a really unique and intriguing bottom note. My husband really likes this.....this perfume is not quite as sweet and cloying as JS Fancy. Both sexy and feminine and has that something special that makes you go hmmmm what is that?

christine_g80
christine_g80

Absolute compliment getter! Guys just love this scent!

mbrperfume
mbrperfume

I bought this because I was looking for something similar to Burberry Classic. I bought it blind based on the reviews here, but I wish I didn't. The smell is so chemical and plastic. I had to wash it off me it was so bad. Save your money and put it towards Burberry if you like that kind of scent.

annakeller
annakeller

I wear this perfume every single day. Whenever i'm out with my friends they all say "what smells so good?" it ends up always being this perfume. I love the powdery/floral scent and i need to restock because i'm almost out. You will not regret buying this.

Mebster
Mebster

Creamy, soft, fluffy like blanket. It really is an intimate perfume.. Love this. My favorite vanilla.. Its kinda clean n soft.. Fresh n soft.. It's .. If i may say that again.. Soft :)

cinema1974
cinema1974

Was at a perfume shop in mall and the girl had this on sale and I purchased it...well it smells strong on me like a floral musk creamy sweet fruit of a mess but it down dry is rather like a burberry but not an exact burberry... it has the down dry but it has the loud something that still strays like a cream or ice cream sweet... she had a line on QVC and some of the makeup and body sprits that was ediable lip gloss and body moose and all kinds of things about when she was married to Nick Lachey well this is something in that range...she is a true Foodie so I can see why the synthetic nausea thing has bother people because on certain ladies it enhances more than others...try it first at sephoras before you buy...but yes it a creamy liquor type sugar scent with floral.... it nice...

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I got this perfume based on the fact that it smells like Burberry. After my own bottle of Burberry started leaking from the top and I had to take it back, I saw the reviews for Fancy Love and must agree that it smells almost identical, so I bought this instead for half the price. But this makes me feel sick and I cannot stand it! I am thinking there is a few synthetic ingredients in Fancy Love that I cannot stand.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Compliment getter for sure...lol the FIRST day i wore this I was complimented 3x ( this random lady walked past me and stopped dead in her tracks then asked me what perfume i was wearing, my sister commented when she sat down beside me and a male coworker commented when he hugged me) Im not really crazy over the scent. because it reminds me of a lotion i already own.. ( Olay inshower moisturizer in a yellow bottle)... NEVERTHELESS..I would recommend this scent because so far it seems to be a crowd pleaser..smells soft , feminine and pretty... i like but its not one of my favorites..

BrookieSnookie
BrookieSnookie

Out of all my perfumes, which is A LOT, I have had the most compliments on Fancy Love :) Absolutely love the way it smells and how it mixes with my body chemistry! Inexpensive and very nice!

mi-jo.sayegh
mi-jo.sayegh

It`s fruity and creamy, that`s for sure. I have a really hard time detecting any singular note with the exception of the Champagne. It was a blind buy and while I am not disappointed , I must admit I am a bit underwhelmed. I find it to be a mix of Alfred Sungs Jewel and Light Blue (but not half as good as either one)
I think it is a nice warm scent for those who like light perfumes but don`t want a heavy hitter. I`m sure I`ll get a ton of compliments on it, I can see it being a crowd pleaser.

Edit, sure enough my husband came in and said ``What smells good ? ``

Eneli
Eneli

Lovely everyday perfume, but nothing special. Very weak lasting power on my skin.

fairspirit4
fairspirit4

I've had this on for a little more than an hour... and why do I smell like a fir tree?!?! (and have ever since spritzing it)
My skin only wants to celebrate 1 of all the notes in this scent. I smell like I'm wearing a sharp masculine cologne. Goji leaves? I'm not sure what has gone wrong...

Edit: And now hours later, I finally figured out it was the champagne note. I'm waaaayyy better off drinking champagne than wearing it. =) Quite envious of other people's experiences with this. But there ya go.
you never know how your skin is going to react to something.

summer05
summer05

I've just bought a blind-buy bottle, and I was in a shock!! this is a terrible oriental floral scent ever!, really..., for me I adore the oriental floral scents but not this one, It's too powdery in a disturbing way, can't smell any floral scent, couldn't agree with the positive comments, also it has nothing to be compared to BURBERRY!!

maybe it doesn't go as well as my Favourite perfumes on my skin but, I've wasted my money !

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Very feminine and "soft"- The price is right !

thekurtsaga
thekurtsaga

Very sweet and flowery.

I gave this to my mom as a Christmas gift. I blind-buy it, because I was planning to buy Wonderstruck for my mom, but the saleslady insisted that I buy this for my mom, based on my description of her. I had no idea whether she'd love it or not, but the moment the she opened my gift and made the first spray, in my head, I was like "I gave the perfect gift." It was very flowery. The champagne made it smell very sophisticated. The perfume is very versatile. It could be worn day or night. The dry down is just like the garden of Eden. My mom loves her garden, so very perfect.

loonad
loonad

it is an okay scent but the heavy musk in this gives me a very bad feeling.i think it could be used if layered with something sweeter.

missu1111
missu1111

I really liked JSimpson's Fancy, so I bought this as a blindbuy, since it was on sale (and there were no testers). I tried it on at home and instantly regretted spending money on it. It was way too sharp of a floral with a strong alcohol scent and frankly it gave me a headache. Now, it's not a bad scent, if you like sharp florals that turn powdery and it lasted long enough. I gave to my friend and she and her 10 year old daughter both loved it. My advice: try it before buying and don't expect it to be anything like Fancy.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

I tell ya i love Jessica's Fancy line...while i must admit i love Fancy way better than this one because i prefer more the vanilla,citrus smell that smells extremely similar to Flowerbomb...this one is a treat as well...this is a fruity floral...and the floral that is blended in this well is rose and the rose is blended wonderfully in where it doesn't stick out to be too floral...this is a delicate soft smell but very strong as well its sillage is wonderful....so the first one smells like vanilla citrus caramel and this one smells like orange creamsicle..seriously..so orange creamsicle and rose...it is so sweet but it is a different sweet..i think Jessica is staying close to her old dessert perfume line in gourmands but gives us the quality now that was lacking in that old line where they just didn't last.. although the concept of edible perfumes i really did love but you lost the quality in the midst of trying to be edible..it was a fun concept though! :) I think this is a lovely addition to your perfume collection because her Fancy lines are so unique,beautiful,with such a strong quality that last for hours..I only wished that Britney's perfume line would last this long as these jems do...but i will always love the Britney line because i just love gourmands too much and i think for a younger generation that can't wear too strong of a pefume this is great for them but while britneys scents smell wonderful they eventually go on lasting soft and close to the skin..Jessica's perfumes really project and leave you wanting for more...you definately get your money's worth with this line of perfumes.When you shop online for them you get them for a steal!

update:Just like burberry classic except that is lighter and more mature if you feel this is too cloying go for that one

amy1983
amy1983

To me,this smells milky. It's soft,milky,but not too sweet. The champagne note makes this even more appealing. This would be a good wedding day perfume,as somehow this reminds me of a wedding. At the champagne toast........................................................................... I had the lotion,and it's not too thin,as it has a good consistency. I have the .25oz. mini and it is so cute!

annasmells
annasmells

First off, I am allergic (sneezing and congestion) but I still like it. This one works well in my hair or on clothes. When I spray it on my skin, all the dimension goes away and it just vomits musk. By the end of the day it is completely broken down on my skin and takes on a shampoo/soap smell. Oddly, I can still smell it on my skin after a shower. It is a sophisticated, affordable, "smart" scent.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

When I first spray Fancy Love, it is effervescent but powdery at the same time. The first time I tried it, the opening was off-putting because it reminded me of my grandma's bathroom air freshener. But as soon as the initial burst faded, the most amazing, juicy, sweet peach and champagne fragrance emerged and it was LOVE for me. As it dries it becomes even sweeter and creamy, but there is something there that keeps it from becoming cloying...very uplifting and delicious! It lasts forever on my clothes and an impressive time on my skin. This is quickly becoming my favorite perfume.

thomasx3
thomasx3

I love this fragrance ! very soft , creamy and a little bit sweet .
This one reminds me a lot of the mary kate & ashley ny chic fragrance, but fancy love is stronger and last much longer :)

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

I bought this scent for my best friend on her birthday and she smells like heaven radiating off a human. It is so good I wished I bought it for myself instead, I'm working on that ;)

Iman Fahmy
Iman Fahmy

Exactly Burberry ....

Amarilis60
Amarilis60

Just stollen from Burberry . I sprayed Burberry Woman on one wrist and Fancy love on another. In 2 minutes they became identical!!!! Unbelievable and shame on Simpson to capitalise on stealing this famous scent!

agiuliano87
agiuliano87

I bought this on sale last week and loved it when I smelled in on the paper. After buying it and applying it to my skin, It smells completely different. Im really disappointed with this purchase. Once applied to my skin its terrible!

Kyi
Kyi

This was a blind buy, got it for a great price on ebay. I got it based off the raving reviews. Sparkly, peachy, milky, sounds delicious right? Well, if I had only knew how musky this scent actually is...I'm no hater of musk but I don't like to REALLY smell it, and in this scent, I REALLY do. In fact, after a few minutes, all I can smell is floral and musk, but mostly just musk. This wasn't really what I expected, so yeah, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Still, I think its a lovely scent, just wish it was less musky. Obviously, in the main accords, this is listed as a musky scent, so it's my own fault really for not trying it out first, I just expected "sparkly, peachy, milky"... but not SUPER MUSKY! Or maybe it's just really musky on my skin... I'm sniffing it on my wrist now and honestly, all I get is a powdery musk.

woodbines
woodbines

I tried this today. It had been on my "to buy" list and today I decided was *the* day. The woman who assisted me sprayed this on a blotter, and it smelled gorgeous. I loved it. I wanted to bathe in it. It was so wonderfully fruity and sweet--a delicious combination of sizzling champagne, peach blossom, jasmine, and peony with hints of vanilla. A very playful and feminine scent.

There was another fragrance I also considered buying, and I couldn't make up my mind. I was leaning toward the Fancy Love. I had the box of it in my hand. I was fairly certain I was going to do it. And then she suggested that I spray it on me. I usually do this, but I was sampling so many perfumes that I didn't want to have any on me (I was planning on shopping at another store after and I was soo sure that I wanted the Fancy Love). Since I was on the fence, I decided to put some on. I thank my stars I did.

On me, this smells NOTHING like the spray from the bottle. Immediately, it became a strange medicinal scent. I had to smell if several times to be sure it was coming from my wrist (I was sure I was hallucinating since this was nothing like the ambrosia I had smelled earlier). Vaguely familiar, I searched my memory to try and give it context. It brought forward a recollection from childhood--taking dry aspirin (uncoated) without water. Fancy Love smells EXACTLY like bitter aspirin with hints of talcum powder on me. I was soo sad when this happened :/ I really wanted this to smell pretty on me, but it wasn't in the cards.

KateAnette

Fancy Love is very easy to wear. Sillage isn't huge, and i like that in an everyday scent, it's still noticeable. Longevity is great, lasts all day, 10-12 hours with a couple of sprays.
It's nothing groundbreaking, but since i got it, i been reaching for it almost every morning. It's easy to wear, feels fresh even on warmer days.
The 100ml bottle isn't pretty (i like the original Fancy's much more), but oh well, i keep my fragrances in the dark anyways :)
Soft, smooth everyday frag. In the drydown i get a slightly sweet vanilla. I really like it.

EDIT: After i got it, i been using it almost every day. Perfect casual scent, just right amount of sweetness. Soft and long lasting. I'd describe this as creamy yet fizzy peach champagne. It's not powdery at all on my skin, the "fizzy" champagne balances the creamy/ milky notes.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

I'm so glad to discover this scent while I was at the macy's counter testing Fancy. My Gucci rush summer ran out last yr and I find this very similar to it. Most of their notes are the same, it opens with bergamot and end with a very light lemon scent for me. Gucci rush summer, has more lemon on the drydown so I bought a lemon zest lotion from Bath and Body works and layer it first before spraying Fancy Love. The lasting power of Fancy love is much better than Gucci rush summer and it is more complex because the creamy musk and woodsy notes stands out in the end.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is a beautiful fragrance and similar to Burberry Woman but a bit lighter and not as complex. It's delicate and feminine and would make a perfect Bridal fragrance or even just a casual office fragrance as it definitely wouldn't offend anyone or get in anyone's face. It's warm and cozy and comforting.

alanav09
alanav09

I keep hearing it's sweeter than fancy but I couldn't disagree more.... On me it's the better quality version of Britney's curious!! But I prefer my perfumes fruity to floral so I passed

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I like Fancy Love ... But I don't love it like most people do. There's just something about this fragrance that doesn't leave much of an impression on me. In fact, I think the fragrance is so light that I have to spray quite a bit on me in order to pick up ANY scent on my skin, which is very frustrating.

When I can smell it on my skin, all I can smell is a soft and creamy floral with champagne. I think the peach blossom note adds a whisper of sweetness too. I wish I could describe this scent more, but it's so light that it's hard for me to pick up on a lot of the notes, and the fragrance doesn't last on me at all, so the perfume has no time to change and transform on my skin either. Again, very frustrating!

I think I'm going to call this perfume "Fancy Tease," because when I can smell it, I really enjoy what I smell! I love it when there are champagne notes in a fragrance, so I really wanted to fall in love with this. Unfortunately, once I'm able to pick up on anything, the scent disappears quickly on my skin. Such a bummer!

Wifeynye
Wifeynye

I always get compliments when wearing Fancy Love. It is like my fave sweater. Warm and cozy. It's very sweet. Makes you smell delicious!

bleuciel
bleuciel

This perfume smells almost identical to a cheap fragrance my aunt used to wear in the 90s - FLEURS DE PARIS NOIR. Back then you could find it at any kiosk at the corner of the street. Around $10 it smelled more expensive.

I can see the similarity to Burberry Classic, but they're definitely not identical. They're like 2nd degree cousins, sharing some genes, but looking nothing alike. The British fragrance is more classy and sophisticated smelling, while Fancy Love is more simplistic. It has a sweeter more cloying note that makes it more generic and cheap than Burberry Classic.

Longevity - 5 to 6 hours, with about 5 sprays.
Projection - half a meter and decreasing over time.
Bottle - cheapish, a white painted glass bottle with copper plastic cap with some engravings. Looks better in photography, not so much in real life. You can't even put it next to Burberry Classic, it looks like a supermarket fragrance.
Price - I paid $41 for the large 100 ml bottle. Far too much for what is worth. I know it's cheaper than Burberry, but then again it's not an exact dupe now, is it? And taking into consideration that Fleurs de Paris which is its exact dupe was around $10, I find it to be overpriced. I know it's much cheaper in America, but in my neck of the woods is very hard to come by.

It was a blind buy, my second purchase of the kind. I expected more, thinking of the creamy, soft scent I read about in the excellent reviews online, but to me it's more of a sweet fruity scent. It smells fine, better than most perfumes, but given the expectations and price, I am a bit disappointed.

lu_pomponet
lu_pomponet

Perfect. Just perfect!!! I ordered a sample and couldn't believe when I tried it. Delicious, excellent longevity and sillage. It easily lasts all day long during winter here in Brazil. I received lots of compliments when I wore it, actually, I've never received so many compliments at the same day!!! Could not help myself, just ordered a 100 ml bottle.
It will probably become my signature scent!

perfumequeen2
perfumequeen2

just bought a bottle, love,love,love this perfume. fancy love, is love in a bottle,soft, rich and creamy. definately one 2 try.

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

I got the body lotion to test if I would like the smell. And yes! It is like a fairytale. Nice, smooth and clean. But long lasting and noticeable. If you like amber and lotus you gonna love it. It is not a cheap smell. For sure daily one, nothing luxurious but perfect to pamper your nose and senses during the day. My friends asked me about the nice smell and complimented it a lot. Worth blind buy for sure.

kimmielynn
kimmielynn

Not at all just another cheap celebrity perfume. I stumbled across Fancy Love by total accident as I was shopping for another fragrance. I had asked the sales associate to spray/sample Dolce and Gabana The One. She was super busy and sprayed Fancy Love. It had me at first smell. I knew it was not what I had asked to sample and asked what she had just sprayed instead of Dolce? She realized her mistake and began to apologize. I quickly told her no need for apologies...just let me try the mistake on LOL! Imagine my surprise when she handed me Fancy Love! I have never cared for celebrity fragrances,for the most part I find them cheap, tacky smelling and generic. Fancy Love was soooo different!
I quickly purchased, to my own amazement, my first bottle of celebrity perfume. I found it enveloping me in a light blanket of pure enchantment. Soft but not so soft with the beautiful notes of Plumeria and Turkish Rose, sweet but not so sweet with the addition of heavenly peach blossom! It was bright with a touch of bubbly champagne, but a bit mysterious with subtle notes of musk and patchouli. I adored the earthy elements of amber and what I assume is the blond wood. This perfume is amazingly balanced and what I would term the perfect, romantic, reach for any time, any season fragrance. Creamy and dreamy, I have come to adore Fancy Love! It has nice longevity on me which was an unexpected perk.

bb3706
bb3706

I absolutely adore the champagne note in this. It is what keeps this fragrance from being nothing more than another sickly sweet concoction. Not something i would wear all the time but i do like to spray it on every now and then. The champagne is definitely a winner.

LesleyA

I love peach in a perfume. I'm always on the hunt for it. I read all the positive reviews here and elsewhere on the interwebs, and became convinced FL was perfect for me. I mean, peaches n' cream? Champagne? Yuuumm. All while still retaining freshness....perfect.
So when my BIG bottle arrived, I was giddy. I applied some, ready to float away on a peachy cloud....
Hmm...it def smells good...I know it's got to be pretty....just not on my skin. Ughh. I was so sad. There are three things that give me this strange, buzzy, almost numb feeling in my nose, and sinuses-a few glasses of wine, acetaminophen (Tylenol), and certain perfumes with what I'm guessing is a musk/patchouli combo. This is one of those. My skin also turns some musks bitter.
I can smell that yummy fizzy peach in there, but the numb-nose, and bitterness overpowers it for me. Bummer.
I have continued to search for something peachy, and I have maybe found it in Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom and Honey....:)

acavicchi
acavicchi

I can definitely see how this smells very similar to Burberry Woman but they are definitely not "exactly the same" as a lot of people are claiming. I find Fancy Love to be much more powdery, with a sharper, brighter note (maybe the champagne?) but not as much of a warm, woodsy base as Burberry Woman. I can't smell the amber or patchouli at all in Fancy Love (which is probably good because patchouli and my body chemistry are an awful duo).
Overall, Burberry Woman is a more complex, classier scent but Fancy Love is quite nice too, and I'm liking it more as time goes on. The initial scent after spraying it is awful & synthetic, but give that a few minutes to dry down.
Fancy Love is actually really reminiscent of a peach-scented talcum powder my English grandmother gave me (Yardley maybe?) when I was a child. The scent of it really brings back happy memories.

parishiltonsiren15
parishiltonsiren15

I don't see what the big deal is, about this fragrance. I have heard people, saying that is smells like "Peaches & Cream".......NOT AT ALL. It is very floral, and synthetic. It is one of those fragrances, when you smell it.... Oh, I have smelt that before. Even if you think that you have never smelt it before, you have. On someone. It is WAYYYY to Overworn, and everyone seems to love it. It smells like a Shampoo. Really. Exactly what it smells like. SHAMPOO. I don't know if it my stubborness not wanting to like this, because everyone else likes it, because i strive to be diffrent and like "Uncommon" things. But i don't think that's it. It is light, doesn't last long, floral & synthetic. Just to sum it up. If you want one of Jessica's Perfumes... go with I Fancy You. Or Fancy. They are both AMAZING. Espicially "I Fancy You." This fragrance is in my collection, but unfortunatally, i collects alot of dust, from no usage...

rosembloom

This might sound ridiculous but I am hesitating... I change fragrances everyday given my mood but this creamy delight, I could wear everyday. It is almost my signature perfume but given I have Burberry, it comes as close second. I love to layer it with L from Lolita Lempika which adds a bit of orange zing.Creamy, soft, fruity but not so innocent, it has the ability to lure others into my vicinity just by it's gentle allure. Long lasting, it becomes a sweet skin scent that wafts around me all day. It is light and fluffy and does not offend noses in the summer (and trust me , I have asked!) . this is a Love that is not about to die since I have 2 x 100ml backup bottles! Yes, I love it that much!

nazza28
nazza28

Mmmm sprayed some on my wrist today at the shops this morning, smells like apricot/pear cider mixed with champagne with some florals mixed in, couldn't stop smelling my wrist all day. The scent got even better as the day progressed ahhh I think I will buy it :)

artsyrn
artsyrn

I am enjoying this fragrance. It does stay close to the skin and I find it an alluring arrangement. My co workers tease me about my fragrance obcession and are frequently polled about a new fragrance I am wearing. Today the comments were, "a fruity with floral" and "Nice. woody, citrus, sandlewood"," It smells good",and finally, "a violet, baby powder." LOL. Isn't fragrance a blast?

putri
putri

can't really decide... it's quite good actually. but too milky for me, which is not a bad thing, but still..

Bettany87
Bettany87

I was pleasantly surprised at how alluring this scent is even at first spray. I love the subdued sweetness and the beautiful blend of the floral and fruity notes. It is not overwhelming, the pink champagne and amber lingers on my skin in a very dreamy scent. My hubby commented that it smells delicious -- I guess I'll be wearing it more.

kitsunemagic

I would love love love to try this since I fell in love with Fancy >w< the bottle looks so lovely and kinda reminds me of a wedding cake or something, and the notes sound very lovey dovey >w< I can see this being given to a special someone on Valentines day as a gift or maybe a bridal shower gift for the bride to be? something about his based on the notes, theme and color scheme remind me of a wedding or romantic date <3

beautyofscents

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It is the most romantic perfume. It's sweet and very classy. I love the peach blossom in it. I know it sounds a little cheesy but I imagine myself wearing this on my wedding day. So if your looking for a perfume to wear on your wedding day this is PERFECT!

sugahuni
sugahuni

Smells lovely,quite light, floral and delightful.:-)

sparkybish
sparkybish

I cannot pick out a single note in this. For me, it just all combines to smell like Ban deoderant. I would say there is a powderiness to it, but not in the sense of a scent, but in a dry, clean way. It is the opposite of creamy for my nose. I am just so perplexed by this that I keep it around to smell, but I can't wear it.

atiet97
atiet97

Puzzled and keep asking myself....why did I like this so much?
And then....open sesame *Fragrantica!

Ahhh....no wonder, it's identical to Burberry Woman!!
Love it? For sure!!

cmmiles
cmmiles

I bought this perfume because of all the reviews saying it is creamy, soft, wonderful.... but to me it smells extremely synthetic, that dreaded plastic doll scent. I am not against celeb perfumes in the least, as I have and love many, but this one I cannot stand as it it smells like plastic to me. I don't smell peaches or vanilla or cream at all. I have to scrub it off. If you want a creamy vanilla scent at a low price I suggest Siren by Paris Hilton, that one is delightful!

Alyluz222

I reviewed this lovely fragrance a while back. I'm sure I called it beautiful, creamy, and warm. I'm sure my only complaint was that I found it to have no sillage whatsoever, extremely close to the skin. Well, I am here again to say that things have changed. This baby is still one of my favorites except I now love it even more because the sillage has gotten significantly better! How? I have finally quit smoking after years of trying. This is very soft, it just wasn't working with the permanent hint of cigarette. I'm so happy that I finally kicked the habbit and that this beautiful perfume, and most soft vanilla like scents like Armani Lei for example, work better for me now.

misstierra05
misstierra05

I had my ex by me this fragrance for my birthday one year and I loved the scent, but it just came off way to strong on me as usual with heavier scents that I seem to like....my body just doesn't agree with it :(

lilou
lilou

I love this fragrance : soft, clean, musky, milky, fresh and "comfy". I'm very happy because it was a blind buy : I trusted your positive reviews and you were so right ! The more I wear it, the more I love it. And now I want to test all Jessica's fragrances (what a pity : very difficult to find them in France). The staying power is very good.

londonhermit
londonhermit

I agree with you inkywinky I don't love or hate it. I wish the creamy scent would show up, all I'm getting is the musk and that is it. Also the scent stays the same from the first spray to about three hours later.

Tatilove
Tatilove

This is one really good celeb frag. It's a really good value for your money. I found mine in a gift set at Winners for 14.99 . I actually did not expect much from it but I was pleasantly surprised.
I'm one of those girls who doesn't like amber or musky tones, but this dries down to such a beautiful, creamy, ambery scent. I put it on last night around 7pm, and this morning at 9:30 I can still smell it. The silage could be better, though. But at this price, I ain't complaining.

Recommended as an everyday perfume that if you're on a budget but don't want to smell like it.

elliselove
elliselove

can someone please tell me why i can't smell much after i spray on? it is too light and i've read somewhere that others can smell the scent from a user. based on the faint scent, it's not so bad and i'd wish it was a bit stronger to even last.

1nov
1nov

I like this perfume .. very clean and soft

mawararuna
mawararuna

sweet and creamy. i sprayed too much on the first trial, so it was a bit overpowering. spraying once is enough to make it last for 12 hours in my body.

mmizy
mmizy

I purchased this fragrance based on reviews and curiousity. In the beginning I wasnt crazy about this scent. I felt that it was too heavy and suffocated me..but I just learned that for the best outcome I should wear it in cool weather. Its sweet warm and creamy smelling. And it has fantastic staying power. It is slowly and surely winning me over.

francesmay
francesmay

I finally found my everyday scent is what I told myself after smelling it for the first time. I used it before going to bed the same day I got it coz I loved how beautiful it smelled on my skin. Used it at work today and they all wanted to get a bottle... I love this scent a lot, so mild, powdery,girly...i am ready to purchase another bottle! Love fancy love!

nora elia
nora elia

Wow I wear this today and I got a lot of compliments! Amazing how people react with this

mayazakiyaa
mayazakiyaa

SO soft and cozy. I love it. This is a comfort scent for sure, and I love to wear it on days that I just feel happy and very content. One of my favs for sure.

perrmeg02
perrmeg02

I love this scent. This scent makes me feel happy everytime I take a whiff of myself. I cant seem to live without it. I drench myself in this. I get compliments everytime I wear it.

Pix
Pix

Its nothing like the original Fancy. This one is much lighter and instead of sweeeeet its floral. I really like it. It dries down alot but you can still get a hint of that nice floral scent every now and then.

inkywinky

wrote a review a month ago..welll its been almost 4 weeks im having this perfume..i have to say that i dont love it... its ok..i dont hate it either...sillage isnt that good after all..and the smell itself...nothing floral ...it does hve a creamy dry down but not something im loving from thiss perfume..i use this after showering at night just before i enter to bed. its my sleeping perfume now..i should have gotten a 50 ml instead....anyone who likes floral perfume probably WILL NOT LIKE this one...Probably...hmm disappointed with it at this point....

makeupadicta
makeupadicta

horroroso..! huele a perfume barato, demasiado dulce y pesado. Que decepcion. No se lo recomendaria a nadie

lovece7
lovece7

What does this remind me of when I catch of a whiff of it on myself?

I envision a warm evening clothed in white lace, long flowing hair draped around me as I meet the man of my dreams for the first time. When he catches a whiff of my perfume, his eyes light up with a look that says "Wow...you're beautiful."

Dramatic much?

But yeah, that's how this perfume makes me feel. It's like falling in love each time I smell it.

I ordered a second bottle after wearing it the first day. I don't want this to run out. It's THAT good!

Jessica has great taste in clothing. I love her fashion sense so I'm not surprised that her fragrance would be to my liking, suiting my taste as well.

Signature fragrance at the moment.

Jessica Simpson FANCY LOVE is much better to my nose than FANCY. First, it's not just another synthetic sandalwood vanilla scent, so that's already a plus. But I also find the ingredients to be more stable and nose friendly. FANCY LOVE, like FANCY, does eventually begin to take a turn toward the stale side, but it takes quite a bit longer, which means that it is at least possible to wear this perfume, in contrast to FANCY, which just seems gross to me from start to finish.

All of this could be a matter of skin chemistry, I recognize, but what really matters is not what everyone else says but how we feel when we wear a perfume. FANCY LOVE feels like an affable somewhat sweet and generic floriental fragrance, but it does not make me dash to the bath. I cannot say that I would want a large bottle of this creation, but it is at least comprehensible to me why someone might.

The quality of components seems to matter to some reviewers but not others. So, for example, in The Holey[sic] Book, certain By Kilian perfumes, which are made of top-notch ingredients, receive two stars, while Jessica Simpson FANCY, a seriously low-brow juice factory (Parlux) product which is not original in any way, garners three stars. Again, Hermès HIRIS and Lalique LE PARFUM are trashed as one-star disasters, despite the fact that they are real and unique perfumes made of quality ingredients.

In the end, I don't see a lot of logic behind such star allocations. But I happen to care about the quality of components, and I do not think that a perfumer who creates a composition which I happen not to like has committed some sort of crime. When all is said and sniffed, we have different tastes! I give perfumers credit for using high-quality ingredients, even if their particular creation is not my idea of the perfect assemblage of notes.

On the other hand, even the best idea can be ruined through the use of shoddy materials. That is what I find in the Jessica Simpson perfume line, although, FANCY LOVE is much better than FANCY and neither seems very original to me. FANCY NIGHTS is by far the best of the three since at least it involves a new idea.

inkywinky

I just got my bottle of fancy love today. Packaging wise it was really pretty. The bottle was cute quite preety. Now lets get to the scent. first spritz.. all i could smell was alcohol champagney smell. settles down after a few seconds i get the floral coming in slowly with a small tinge of citrus. Maybe its the bergamot. A few minutes have passed by ,,im getting the heart notes now. Floral not too floral. i get a little bit of rose with frangipanis. very lovely combination of florals. Not the heady old lady kinda floral.A little sweet but not as sweet as lolita lempicka though.Its very comforting creamy floral scent. I must say i havent smelt anythin like this before .It has a beautiful combination which develops very nicely. The dry down is very warm and creamy. very feminine and romantic. Guys love this smell.It just makes them wanting to come and cuddle and smell you non stop. Over all im happy with this perfume. Its very safe and not offensive . anyone will be able to pull this off. definately not a fresh citrusy scent.The sillage is good. Im still gettin a whiff of the ddry down after 6-7 hours. so its preety good.would i purcahse it again? hmmm maybe. I was expecting much more after reading all the reviews. But its a good perfume. Definately would recommend this to anyone.

mishka joujou
mishka joujou

I was reviewing the wrong Fancy! LOL! OK... now I have the right one...

I recently purchased this perfume for $19.99 CAD, eau de parfum, for the 100 ml size. Excellent price indeed!

The first shot is like champagne and strong, but after 30 seconds on my skin, I can barely smell it! The scent is sooooo soft on me; creamy and really lovely though. I have read some others here are experiencing the same thing about its longevity. After a 1/2 hour, I can barely smell it at all... and neither can others. For me, this scent is way too understated and soft, but I wanted to know why so many others love it (and do understand why). The Fancy I bought is a safe perfume indeed, and stays close to the skin. I am also gifting 2 bottles to friends who like scents but are not into strong ones so this will be great for them I think.

SO MY QUESTION IS: Is this a bad batch of perfume or is this perfume really this subtle??? (she says while nose pressed up against her wrist desperately trying to smell it).

Again, beautiful scent -- I just wish it was stronger and lasted longer.

Oh yeah... And for those who want to buy this and want to know where I bought it for $19.99 -- Shoppers Drug Mart, Canada.

beautyofscents

I adore this perfume! It is so amazing!!! It's sweet, creamy and romantic.

i'mtooobesessed

AMAZING! This is definitely one of my favorites!!! It's so rich and creamy, and it's actually really unique! Definitely recommend no matter how much this is, because it is totally and completely worth it! And it's great, because i got the 100mL bottle for $30 so it is really affordable which is EVEN MORE of a plus! The funny thing is you can actually smell the romance in this perfume, so i think she did a really good job in capturing the essence of love and romance, so i definitely only wear this more on special occasions, especially weddings! <3

ccj36
ccj36

Fancy Love reminds me of Burberry's and DG Light Blue. It is definitely an oriental floral, but it also has a sweet note that is reminiscent of the original Fancy. It has a vanilla note, but not your typical foody vanilla; more of a vanilla-musk. It is not too strong, but the scent does linger all day on your skin. My favorite from Jessica Simpson's fragrance line.

Loligurl

Also, I agree with Grazzia- spraying this in the air it smells very different than on my skin.

Loligurl

Bought this at Marshall's for $16.00. No testers, so my first sniff was after purchase. First impression was of Avon's Soft Musk perfumes I wore as a teen. Initially, I did not like it. Later, the sweet musk scent mellowed and I was left with a quiet powdery floral and musky undertone. Very soft- a real "come closer" perfume. Could probably wear to a non corporate job or in slightly warmer weather as it does not overwhelm. The milk glass bottle is interesting. Prefer original Fancy, but this one is decent. Wanted to love it, but I only like. For the price, it was a good buy- if you like soft musky scents. Lasts quite a while on my skin, too.

grazzia
grazzia

I was very curious about this perfume when reading the reviews so I gave it a try. This was a very pleasant surprise; my first impression was: beautiful and very romantic. I agree with reviewers saying it's cuddly and very soft. I absolutely adore it!
I would recommend trying it on your skin before buying. I fell in love with this one, when I smelt it on my skin, which was completely different than on paper. Fancy love is sweet and powdery on my skin - which I like, but some may not.

tbear
tbear

I sampled Fancy Love in the store by spraying it on a card, then on my skin. At first I adored it, and I was sure I'd be back to buy it, but I had a change of heart half-way through the day when it turned into something vaguely unpleasant--both on my skin and on the card. I was really disappointed, because like I said, I adored it for the first few hours. I can understand why others love it, but I am glad I sampled it before buying it.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I blind bought this fragrance from reading all the positive reviews on here. It's very feminine, sweet and floral. I am suprised at how gentle this perfume is, as her first fragrance 'Fancy' is very strong.

This reminds me of spring time, having a romantic picnic and being in love. I have to admit though, I really wish it was stronger as it is such a lovely fragrance. I mixed my original Fancy with this one and it was suprisingly a beautiful blend, I would recommend you try this if you find it too light.

Overall, the perfect spring time perfume that is light, sweet, powdery and floral. Highly recommended!

jenny2301
jenny2301

Omg wow,I bought this based on everyone's reviews and I am so glad I did.This is such a pretty sensual scent.I can't even describe it.Its so innocent and creamy and soft.A warm fragrance.A must own so nice.Cant stop smelling myself.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

This is what I heard my coworkers telling me all day long "Oooh, you smell so pretty. What are you wearing?" I smelled awesome!

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson EDP is romantic, girly, sweet, and fun. I don't get any nasal discomfort, allergic reaction, or headache from it. For me, it behaves as though it were an EDT rather than an EDP, which is one of the attributes that I actually like a lot. I like soft scents. I definitely smell Jordan Almonds in the opening along with the champagne note; I also get candied cherries. I can detect rose, which I completely love. This scent smells expensive, and has an emotional association with Easter in my mind. I would not recommend it to anyone who likes sporty herbal fragrances or dark scents, because it has a sweet opening. It is not tropical.

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

I love this one so much. It has a creamy, powdery scent to it, and what i think of when i smell this is cuddling with that special someone. I love it, a shame i only have a .25 ounce bottle.. i really want to buy a bigger one..but i already have 23 perfumes... O.O dont know what to do lol

LexiOD
LexiOD

I had heard reviews about this fragrance time and time again and finally decided it was worth checking out. I first tested it at Ulta and decided to buy a 1.7 oz bottle over at a discount store for $20.
The packaging for the JS Fancy line is very basic but classic. Fancy Love is my favorite packaging of the line. The fragrance is meant to smell like falling in love and when I see the bottle, I think of weddings. I think that's on purpose, but either way, it achieves its goal.
The fragrance also reminds me of weddings. It is a beautiful, sweet, jordan almond scent in my personal opinion and is also my favorite fragrance of the Fancy line. It also smells like a sweet, creamy, not sickly version of Harajuku Lovers in Love in the fact that it is very fresh and clean. I really do enjoy this fragrance and have definitely joined the many people who swear by it. I get compliments every day I wear this one.
Another upside to Fancy Love is it is not too strong at all but it is very long lasting and stays as fresh as when I first put it on all day. This gets huge marks as a perfume from me. It does not need to be reapplied for a while and will likely last you all day long.
This fragrance has earned itself an 8/10 from me, but in a good way. I'm simply not attached to this scent enough yet to give it a higher score.

xx

Meroulitsa_1987
Meroulitsa_1987

Fell in love with it in an instant! reminded me sooooo much of burberry burberry for women! i used to wear this years ago then had stopped because i discovered new perfumes. Long story short im back where i had began years ago, i find myself addicted to this perfume! honestly one of the best celebrity perfumes out there! jessica if your reading this..GREAT JOB i love it!
NOW just gotta make sure my mother doesnt steal it from me cuz i think she likes it a little too much as well ;)
toodles!
Maria xox

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Fancy love is an overpowering scent and is very alcohol-y, in my opinion. The original fancy is a much warmer, and sweeter fragrance.

jennibean

Today, I layered this perfume with Dior Cherie and it made the smell so much more complex and sophisticated!

If you are disappointed with this perfume due to it being linear, try that!! :)

nuratif
nuratif

this perfume works better in winter and autumn, definitely not for summer and hot humid countries. i had this but gave it away. the creamy and powdery elements smell really good in cold countries. but it gives a massive headache for me and the patchouli note makes it worse. fancy love is not really popular in my country but i do love the scent. just doesn't work well in my hot country.

Such a lovely scent. Fancy Love starts out fresh and sparkling with a tarty sweetness of bergamot (or apple?). Then it's just all about watery cherry blossom. It's smooth and sweet. I prefer spraying this lightly on clothes because it stays longer and projects much lighter.

Update: I now have an extra bottle to use for spraying my bedding and my room smells sooo great.

Voopie
Voopie

I have it, I like it however it's too much powder for me. It's a summer fragrance.You can wear it every day however I still feel that it was not worth the money and I will not buy this again, her first one Fancy --- Yes.

klcowart
klcowart

My amazing boyfriend got me this for Christmas. It's a really pretty scent, and I think I'll wear it pretty often! The lasting power is wonderful, though it's still a light scent. I can definitely smell the peaches and maybe some of the champagne, though it's definitely a floral perfume with a little musk. I love the sparkle spray that came with the set - for some reason the concentration of it in this formula showcases the scent very well. Only drawback - I've smelled it before. Some people say that it smells exactly like Burberry, and I think it smells exactly like Victoria Secret's Pink body spray in Fresh and Clean; sometimes I can get a whiff of something that's in Katy Perry's Purr too. It's not necessarily a bad thing if you don't mind that (though I really hate copy-cat perfumes, at least this made the original (VS) smell better!). I just think consumers should be aware.
Overall, I do like it! It's very wearable, and is great for day and night. <3 it!

luxatron
luxatron

Alright, I went ahead and tried the Lancome Tresor and Jessica Simpson Fancy Love combination charmingly described by another reviewer as a "fragrance nuclear cloud" which people couldn't stop commenting on. Combined, Tresor and Fancy Love form this unexpected, ultra-strong accord of an Abercrombie and Fitch store/AXE Body Spray mashed with unsweetened peach skins. I have no idea how to describe that Abercrombie/AXE smell other than "masculine smokey buzzing", but if you've ever walked by an A&F at the mall, you know what I'm talking about. My brother noticed my perfume when I came home and said I smelled like "a girlier version of Abercrombie & Fitch...the equivalent of a Hollister store." I don't know about y'all, but Hollister isn't exactly what I think of when I want to smell and feel sexy, so for now I'll enjoy the glory of classic Tresor on its own.

Lee79
Lee79

It smells exactly like Burberry. So if u want the burberry perfume and find it to be real pricey then I suggest u try this. Its cheaper and smells just like Burberry.

dame piglet
dame piglet

I'd smelled this on a card months ago and loved it, but I hadn't tried it on my skin. Today, I thought I'd go ahead & try it again before I bought it. I'm glad I did.
Alcohol kick opening, but that's alright because it passed very quickly, and I'm all about the drydown anyway.
On my skin, it went into very sweet peony. Unfortunate for me, because peony smells somewhat sweet, but turns cloying and bitter on my skin. I was hoping that it would pass and it would take on a more amber and musk smell, but it didn't.
For someone who this works on, I'll bet it is terrific because it sure smelled great on the sample card! And (also unfortunate for me) it lasts & lasts (HOURS AND HOURS), as did the headache it gave me. I also developed a rash where I applied it, which went away after I washed the area.
Fancy Love hates me. :( I hope she likes you more.

Christie171

The first few minutes of spraying this on, it smelled like my deodorant. Not in a bad way though, judt really powdery. After a while, it developed into a nice, floral scent with a splash of spiciness. 7/10

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Today is the first time I'm wearing Fancy Love. I absolutely adore Fancy so I was excited to try this one out! OMG, the first spray: Champagne! Love it! But then, nothing... I was so disappointed! I only sprayed twice so I decided to spray a bit more. That was better, my skin needs more sprays (about 5 for this one). Than I smelled the wonderful flowers together with the champagne note. I love it a lot! I'm still smelling it, in its drydown. Great job Jessica,again! Very original fragrance,very good job for a celebrity scent. I do prefer the original Fancy.

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I don't know how anybody "vote down" the resemblance with Burberry Woman. Unless they were expecting for a perfect copycat... But the resamblance is there, and it's pretty evident.
It's a smooth, creamy vanillish scent, a little bit more "sparkling" in the opening, sweeter in the drydown.

Oh, it's such a soft scent, but it's good at getting attention! AMAZING! <3

i'mtooobesessed

I tried this today for the very first time! I was SO excited when i saw it because i had heard that it was really great and i thought it wasn't available where i'm from and i was so excited. Then i sprayed it...I can honestly say i was not disappointed!! I LOVED it!! I'm definitely getting it! I was going to get it there and then but unfortunately it was sold out! I was really disappointed, because i was so excited to get it! I wish i could've found a gift set but there was only the perfume! And it's not too expensive! I really recommend! I CAN'T wait till they get more in stock! Jessica did a well done job!

Hollie
Hollie

I meant to buy just plain Fancy but accidentally bought this. Before I opened the package I read the reviews and thought....OHHHH....this should be nice too. So I went ahead and opened it....I even ripped through the plastic wrapper instead of carefully removing it in case I needed to return it...why would I need to do that...right?

At first spritz, all I smell is STRONG alcohol.....then......nothing.

I've read other reviews,on other perfumes where people say they can't smell anything and I always thought that was weird as it had never happened to me. Well....I smell nothing. Period. What's more, it feels sticky on my skin. Perhaps a bad batch?

Ok....so after maybe ten minutes I get the tiniest....tiniest hint at something sweet but it's so vague that I'm not sure I'm not just imagining it. I'm terribly disappointed.

marydoan90
marydoan90

It reminds me of milky, creamy, warm vanilla (even though vanilla isn't listed as a note).
I dislike floral perfumes, but the way it blends with the champagne and amber makes it smell AMAZING.
At first I didn't like it, but now I've grown fond of it (maybe because the weather's getting colder).
The smell is very calming and relaxing. But one thing I dislike is the lasting power (~2 hours on me).

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

This perfume is like a big dose of calm for me. It SOOOOO creamy (im not convinced that there is not a milk note in there somewhere) and smooth but with musk for a great OOMPH and staying power. Its clean, fresh, but not airy or particularly floral to me. The adjective that stands out most is CREAMY. I was so afraid that this would get discontinued, but I dont buy more than one bottle of anything at one time because I have such a large collection and I vary my perfume daily (sometimes more than one during the day) so it could go bad before I made it worth the money. I love this! Loved the original Fancy too, but this one I can wear in almost any mood, whereas the original I have to be craving sweets. Fancy Nights is a total departure but as a deeper scent with tons of patchouli, its very nice too.

fath1ma
fath1ma

SWEET and CLASSY. That's the first word in my head when I sniff this. Reminds me Burberry classic at the drydowns but Fancy love has 'yummy' and other is "womanly". I only got the vial from my perfumes shop. Someday I will buy it but this is not my top list purchase ;D

theoffbeatkid
theoffbeatkid

Of all the scents I have ever owned, I have received the most compliments wearing this perfume. :] BUT that being said, its really sad,that I do not care for the smell. At first I really loved it. It was unique to me. The champagne scent is profound this is the note that captivates me. But the combination of the peach floral and amber mixed makes me feel claustrophobic. It has a great projectile, a little goes a long way and the scent last for days on clothing. I must wear this scent strategically- a slight spritz below the knee will do.

trishadoresperfumes
trishadoresperfumes

Honestly, this is one of the most romantic and intimate scents that I've smelt in a long time. I would describe this as a sweet sensual fragrance,with comforting and therapeutic attributes. It reminds me of Sui dreams by Anna Sui, but has a creamier edge compared to Sui dreams. Moreover, it has pretty good projection and staying power, and you don't need more than 3 or 4 sprays each time <3
I just can't get enough of this fragrance even though i only purchased it last Wednesday <3

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

just layered this with Chanel 22.. perfect! lol

My only complaints are just a little too sweet, and needs some smokey incense :) perhaps a touch of gardenia as well

Meka4811
Meka4811

Perfume Smells Great and It Lasts A Whole Day....

Gandhilama
Gandhilama

I am definitely not a " floral" person, in fact I am a fruity gal, but this perfume is loveee! It's the perfect girly scent for a not so girly girl! It's sexy and perfect for night outs for it lasts hourss!

Girls will be jealous because their men will be sniffing you up.

rosembloom

Indeed, t'is a Fancy time of year... I now own Fancy, Fancy nights (100 ml bottles of edp) and am wanting this soft and feminine scent which indeed does remind me of my beloved Burberry Classic. I recieve compliments on all tree but this one definitely wins! whereas Fancy reminds me of a blast of lychee, this lovely is all marshmallows and sparkling champagne florals. The heart is rich with rose and jasmine yet not cloying and the drydown is so cuddly to me!
Vanilla musk, a trace of peaches (though not listed) and a whispering note of powdery sugar tops it all and remains all through the day on my skin. I tend to layer all 3 within the day: fancy, f.l and in the eve, i add f.nights. No one is complaining and all are raving on my oh so sweet , feminine scent!

beckyboo
beckyboo

This perfume smells like a perfect marsh mellow,floral medley. It is sweet and soft, a very comforting aroma. Imagine sitting in a field of lily's while munching on pink fluffy marsh mellows..that it exactly what it smells like.

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

I like it. I've stopped wearing because it's not my husband's favorite. Also the bottle is a little annoying.

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

I want to really like this. I swapped for it because all the reviews said it smells like a lighter burberry woman, which I had, but came up with an odd note on me.
I love a quick sniff of this. I might like if on other people. For some reason, and I know this is going to sound strange this- and burberry woman alike- have an undertone of what smells like....newspaper? I know that sounds absurd. I have a bizarrely sensitive and keen sense of smell. And somehow I get newspaper in this. It's enough to keep me from wearing it :(

Hayven
Hayven

This smells a lot like VS Pink's Fresh and Clean, but a tad sweeter and last longer. I like it better than the original Fancy because it's cleaner, softer, and doesn't "shock" me with sweetness like Fancy does.

hollyms
hollyms

This perfume is something really special. I picked up the 1.7oz for $20 at TJ Maxx and I'd love to be able to get the full size. I don't detect anything "powdery" here, which is good since I hate powdery scents. Instead of powdery I get very creamy, soft, comforting notes of peaches, rich vanilla, and florals. If you like fragrances that are non-offensive, gentle, and relaxing, this is the best you'll find. Seriously, the first day I got this I wore it to BED, I loved it that much. I've never done that before since I can be very sensitive to scents and can get headaches or other problems. This gives me none of that. I sprayed some on my blankets and I never wanted to leave my bed. A great scent for autumn and winter, although in summer I'm sure I'll go back to my Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts.

kathyxnguyen
kathyxnguyen

Like another reviewer said, Fancy Love on it's own does not smell that great. It actually gives me a headache. However, when worn with the original Fancy, it smells really good. When I wear Fancy Love, it gives off this synthetic powdery scent, which I hate.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Not my cup of tea, this was actually pretty disappointing. A disclaimer though, I suspect it turned a little weird on me, cedar or "blonde woods" notes tend to go funky and soapy and sharp on me, overpowering everything else, and it seems like Fancy Love did the same thing a little bit.

Still, it's not the worst thing I've ever tried, Fancy Love is wearable and inoffensive, but not really anything special, I think. After the champagne opening (which WAS nice, and it smelled nice in the bottle) it became pretty blandly fresh, still lightly sweet and floral (peonies mainly?) but in a watery shampoo kind of way, I was hoping for something more rich, creamy and cuddly.

Surprisingly enough, it actually smells very nice with the original Fancy, it lightens up Fancy's heavy syrupy sweetness with a touch of flowers, and Fancy Love's freshness isn't quite so annoyingly harsh with the sweet peaches in the original.

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

:( Read the raving reviews, the declarations of love for it~ got so excited i blind bought a massive plain looking white flacon.

.Sorry to ruin the fun bus but this is nothing special imo :( It opens up with a warm flat champagne note, then for the next 12 hours all i smell is dominantly peaches and vanilla. The peach has a weird synthetic powdery edge to it, it s not cloying but it seems so unnatural in the whole composition.

It s not a bad scent, just not as good as raved, will try again sometime, perhaps it s my chemistry? Not quite willing to let this one go yet.

honeysuckle77
honeysuckle77

I saw this for sale at TJ Maxx so I picked it up and now I'm slowly becoming addicted to this one. I rarely like peachy scents but this one is really nice. Smooth, not too sweet, like floating in a fluffy, peach colored cloud. Nice and cozy.

Aly Steinberg

This Fragrance is to capture that special moment. It's about falling in love!! Jessica did a fabulous job on this fragrance!!

lhubbard33
lhubbard33

Delicate, but lingering. I applied it at six and at three pm still a nice trail. Its not a loud projector but wraps you up. It does bear likeness to Burberry as noted but is still different. Burberry has more edge and projection, this is as others say, sweeter and more femme, yet not overpoweringly so that I don't feel weird as a slightly more edgey and brash and silly person wearing this. Lastly, as many have commented, the bf absolutely can't stop talking about this. He has put up with a lot of sampling and has been a sport -- but this one got "this is the best of them all" and again later, "come here you smelling all pretty" ... so that says alot. Impressed by its delicate staying power...

Shyn's Release

This is getting rave reveiws I hate to be a downer.But, this fragrance gives me a bad reaction it gives me a headache makes me feel ill.Its probally the patchouli as its a note that tends to bug me most of the time.That being said the bottle is really pretty the scent is long lasting my husband loves it.But, every time I wear it I get ill.I find Fancy too sweet for me perhaps I might like new one I Fancy you.

beautyfan
beautyfan

I bought it without trying, and I dont regret this decision..
Its certainly a very delicate and feminine fragrance.. Nice and creamy, but not too sweet, which is a good thing.. And my boyfriend also loves it..

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

OY VEY! I don't know what happens to this on my skin. I want to like it. I wanted to LOVE it actually, because the notes and reviews all made it sound like something I would like... a warm sensual gourmand. On my skin it went south and sour fast. It smelled like grapefruit (super strong) and almost had an ammonia like smell to it. The bottle is so pretty. I like Fancy and I have Fancy Nights as well. For me it is one of those chemistry issues I'm guessing...which makes some scents perfect for others. There are some scents that smell SO yummy on my daughter and are down right awful on me, and then other times she will ask me, "Mama! What are you wearing! It smells so good! " And funnily enough it will be one of her perfumes like Hollywood, or Queen or Provocative Woman which smell completely and totally different on her than they do on me. SO, you are lucky if this suits you because it sounds beautiful! Anyone want to trade? Message me! xoxo Besitos!

daniara85
daniara85

Long Lasting! Kind of a sweet scent.

orchid_84
orchid_84

As someone who loves Burberry Classic, I had to try this one out to see how it compared. I actually didn't find it as strikingly similar as I was expecting.

Both fragrances share an ambery-peach note, but I found Fancy Love much sweeter and surprisingly it was very powdery on my skin (Burberry has no hint of powder). The peach in Burberry I also find more subtle, mixed in with noticeable cedar and musk notes. The peach in Fancy Love is juicier and more syrupy, but I wouldn't say that's a bad thing necessarily. Once it moves into the drydown, some of the powdery scent dissipates and at that stage I would say it does smell quite similar to Burberry, albeit still sweeter.

Burberry has a much more unisex feel to it - it has a certain bite and tartness, while Fancy Love is more delicate and soft. In Fancy Love, the peach and amber combo is vanillic and quite sweet; in Burberry it is rich and resiny. Fancy Love comes across as a peach-floral scent while Burberry is more of a peach-woody-musk.

I think Fancy Love is probably a little more easy to like, with it's soft edges, but personally I still love my bottle of Burberry Classic best. I think part of what makes it the winning scent for me is the beautiful cedar that adds a woody-unisex feel that Fancy Love definitely doesn't have. Burberry has a certain edge that Fancy Love can't quite compete with! As a side note, I also find the Burberry bottle much more visually appealing.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

LOVE THIS ...SEXY SEXY!

Woodelf
Woodelf

I really like Jessica Simpson Fancy, so decided that I needed to give this version, Fancy Love a go. I'm really pleased that I did because this scent is so soft and soothing. It reminds me of champagne with a whipped cream top. The bergamot and patchouli keep this scent from becoming too over the top sweet, but to my nose, they only hover in the background.

Fancy Love is unobtrusive and I think could be worn at any time. Overall, I get creamy peony and peach blossom, with champagne and amber interplaying with the florals. I think any age woman could wear it - it speaks to me and says "soft and pretty."

Sillage is mild for an EDP, but the scent lasts for hours. A definite keeper!

nush imogen
nush imogen

I LOVE THIS!! I tried it in the mall some time ago and decided to buy it on ebay, the first time i used it i got headache and couldnt stand how strong the smell was, not sure why, the second time around i loved it so i guess it just takes a little bit of getting used to. Much respect for Mrs Jessica, good job on the perfume and her shoe line is incredible too!!

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I must say that fancy love is my signiture scent, no matter where I go people will stop and ask me what I'm wearing and that it smells amazing on me! It is a nice soft, creamy yummy innocent scent. Has a hint of powder but not like baby powder at all, its a soft sweet not loud at all in anyway. Inoffencive could be dressed up or down. It really does capture that feeling and emotion of being in love. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside and just plain beautiful. You would have never guessed this was something by a celeb because it is that good. You def get a peaches and cream vibe from it So it just smells so good, it last a good while depending on how much you apply. I use the lotion on my neck and arms, and do about 6 spritz and it last all day without touch ups.
I have never found a perfume that has smelt as good as this one has on me. I'm just going to go ahead and say it, it is the best celeb fragrance out there.

cocobella
cocobella

first i thought that this perfume is just okay, and i did not really get the creaminess but much of the champagne. after wearing it several times i have to admit that this is really good and now i get a bit of the creaminess. i think it is a good celebrity fragrance and could even be a fragrance by a more prominent house. nice!

SBunny
SBunny

I love this fragrance. I bought it blind because of all the great reviews and I must say I am impressed. This is truly peaches and cream. When you first spray you can smell the peach and also a little bit of the bergamot but then it warms up and becomes so creamy and sweet. I agree with the tag line 'the timeless feeling of being in love' as this perfume is the type of scent you wear when you're with that special someone.

Soutty123
Soutty123

I ordered this blind and am surprised by how nice it is. I get apricots although that's not listed in the notes. My only criticism is that it doesn't really last. I might look into getting the body products.

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

Just like other jessica simpson pefumes this one just keeps getting better on the skin as time goes by.the lasting power is AWESOME!I really do find it more appropriate for romantic moments/dates because this is a scent that WILL MAKE YOUR PARTNER DRAWN TO YOU and if he is really into you this will double the butterflies lol... thats just the impression i get from this one.

Slightly similar to 5th avenue style by elizabeth arden,i will not recommend to those who are irritated by strong scents and get head aches easily.

jennibean

I just purchased this today and the scent is very light and beautiful. It is peachy and creamy....LOVE IT!!

I gotta admit though... the smell isn't very strong. It feels more like a body splash rather than a eau de parfum. Really really light and diluted for a parfum.

I'm guessing the people who said this perfume has great lasting power probably sprayed on their clothing..and used multiple spritzes.

Beautiful scent regardless.

8/10 for me :)

cherrykisses
cherrykisses

A Creamy, Sweet, Powedery kinda scent. It does last for a very long time on my clothes, I dont like my skin to smell like this perfume but i dont my clothing smelling like it...
Cant say I love it. I would like it on my gran ma.

artsymom
artsymom

Sometimes it's just fun to feel edible- this fragrance will make you feel delicious! Warm, peaches & apricots, a hint of spice and sweet whipped cream on top (sugary vanilla and musk). I don't own any other celeb fragrances, but feel no shame in owning this one. To me, Fancy Love perfectly embodies Jessica Simpson- soft, sweet, fun, sexy, approachable. It's the sweetest perfume I own, though, and I have to be in the right frame of mind for it!

anneymn
anneymn

This is what it smells like to me- newborn babies, cozy fuzzy blankeys, light pink and peach petals, bubbles, sweetness, faint vanilla, and light powder. I imagine the cute precious moment characters or little white chapel weddings in the country... Oh, and the little twin star characters from sanrio :) It smells of innocence. It is lovely, and it's long lasting on me.

& it's funny to me that by looking at the notes alone I would assume I wouldn't like this perfume.

ahnm
ahnm

oh my gosh, this is such a PRETTY scent! i'm surprised it's from jessica simpson, because i absolutely hated her "fancy" perfume (it made me nauseous.) this one smells nothing like fancy. this scent is unpretentious classiness in a bottle. i don't get any fruity notes in this, but i do get a lot crisp champagne in the beginning. as it dries down, it gets even prettier. it fades to a soft creamy patchouli scent tinted with light florals (magnolia and jasmine mostly), but it doesn't smell too flowery.. more creamy and smooth. this fragrance epitomizes PRETTY :)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

To sweet and cloying and the smell is kind of thick and enoying, smells almost exactly like one of the So...? perfumes. I love Fancy,but this is just a dissapiontment, i hade higher expectations of this perfume,since every perfume she has done before this smells good and are fun and makes you glad and in a good mood.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I just dragged this out to test it again. I have used most of the bottle. I found people said I smelled really nice. My husband goes gaga over it everytime it was sprayed. To me however, part of me thinks it smells very pretty and then part of me thinks it smells a bit weird. Like Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow. The two don't smell the same but I have the same problem with the Miami Glow. When I test it I feel like it smells like sweaty tanning bodies but everyone else loves it. With Fancy there is just something musky I can't take to. I like the other two fancies and have those and use them. I hate the bottle of Fancy Love I think she was a little lazy with it. The first bottle was really different and pretty but the next two seemed to be just roughly designed and thrown out there. The perfumes themself are nice. I will say this lasts and lasts on me. Just when I think I can't smell it anymore I get a little wiff of it in the air as I move around. I can slightly smell peach but not in a sour way more a thick peach pie kind of way. It is thick on my skin the same way Ralph Lauren in the blue bottle with the silver cap is. People say that is light and fresh etc etc but on me it developes a heavy smell. Must be the jasmine. Not to say it is a foul smell just not sure if I like it enough. Seems like heaps of people love this Jessica one. I will keep trying.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

My husband loves this little soft vanilla/peach number! Smells like smooth, warm, rounded and cozy bodylotion. A true crowdpleaser.

UPDATE: I`m starting to smell a very sharp WAXY note in Fancy Love... Like the smell of a new waxy table cloth old people have in their kitchens. Haha.
Don`t know where it came from, but it gives me a headache and slight nausea. :-(
I also smell strong peppery notes?! Has this been reformulated already?

vector
vector

I first smelled this at Macy's the day after I ordered it online due to a good price. I initially thought it was flat, one dimensional, and I was surprised it got so many good reviews. I got so many positive comments from when I sampled it, that I decided to keep trying it out once my bottle came in the mail. It took a few times, but it started growing on me. It is a very soft scent but has incredible staying power. It stays pretty close to the skin, which I like.Someone has to be close to you to smell it. My husband looooves it. Every time I wear it, he says I smell so good and again, I do get positive comments any time I wear it. I do like it a lot, but it took some time to be one of my favorites. I like it more and more each time I spray it. To me, it is a good spring/summer scent, but I know lots of people say it's a winter scent.....

Christie171

At first, I thought this smells like the shaving cream that I used, but as time goes by, it turns into a nice, soft floriental scent. Definitely on my must-have list

bubblem3
bubblem3

Jessica Simpson, me haz dejado con la boca abierta.
Me encanta este olor, muy "cremoso" y huele a champaña elegante joven(=
Y lo mejor es el precio xD Todos los dias abro mi estanteria para poder oler esto hehehe, magnifico trabajo *-*

michellec
michellec

This is just beautiful I love the original Fancy Its my favourite But this is a close second!!It definately smells almost identical to the original Burbery Which i had some years back but it is expensive And when i tried this i was stunned at how close this was And even better on me this lasts sooo much longer Jess really has nice taste in perfume because im a fragrance addict i have so many and my two favourites are both made by her Thats saying a lot and im not her biggest fan I buy them based on the smell not who makes them But i found that quite strange To me this smells like Peaches and cream Yummy It has a beautiful milky smell with that gorgeous peachy sweetness Its just so romantic The men love this !!!

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I can't stop writing reviews. It's been a while since my last review but argh!

Fancy Love is by far one of my favourite celebrity fragrances. Along with Britney Spear's Midnight Fantasy and the original Fancy by Jessica Simpson.

It has such a unique, delicious smell that is so light and clean and sweet and oh my gosh. I can't describe it well enough. It does have a faint element of champagne to my nose as well. Peaches and cream also. I'm not usually fond of boozy scents but this one is not off-putting in the slightest.

I ordered it online without having smelled it before and let's just say I am so glad I did. So worth it. It smells AMAZING. Beautiful, sweet, gentle. Everything I love in a perfume. I will treasure my bottle.

lara0905
lara0905

First I've tried it in the perfumery, I spitzed to paper. I liked it...after I tried on my skin and I didn't regret it:)...It's a sexy, creamy,pleasant, deliciously sweet scent, I got the peach and the champagne note.On me turn into soft, peachy powdered scent. I think this frag is the best Jessica Simpson perfume.

Update:
I absolutely agree it's very similar to Burberry Original.But Burberry is much brighter, forceful, cleaner scent.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

This is a very lovely fragrance accented by two main notes: Champagne and (even though it's not listed in the notes) Peach. My skin usually hates boozy notes. They turn metallic and masculine on me. And yet, the champagne note in this is present just enough to make it interesting. Nothing more. On me, the clean but succulent peach note is amplified. Thank God! :o) If I had to sum up my overall impression, it would be: Peaches & Cream warmed up by champagne. This isn't one of those dime-a-dozen fragrances. It truly is a unique and pretty perfume. I like it even better than Dalissime which used to be my favorite clean-peach perfume until now. But because of the booze note, I recommend testing it out first. It could play tricks with your chemistry.

cdz28
cdz28

I read all the great reviews for this fragrance and thought it would be great on me but it turned to a soft powdery scent way too quickly. Kind of like an old lady scent. I'll pass on this one.

Christian14596

Very classy and simple.. Not like other celebrity fragrances out there ..i can really smell the peaches and creamy amber. DELICIOUS..and its not sickening sweet. i went to a store to try this and the sales women told me they only have the 1.0 oz bottle. And said that every single size was sold out!

rotcgirl
rotcgirl

Omg I love this scent as well. It smells like flowers, peaches, musk and champagne. It's delicious. My mom asked me if she could borrow it because she loved the scent so much! It's a really great scent I got the gift set. The 3.4 ounce with the 3 ounce lotion and shower gel for $20.98 at target! Definitely go buy it it smells amazing!

my first time wearing this today. i put it on about an hour ago and it still smells like i just sprayed it. thats a good sign. this is sweet and creamy and luscious. i'm enjoying this very much and would wear it day or night. this peachy/ creamy sweetness is getting a 10 from me.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

I tried a sample of this from a magazine and wanted to try it. This is indeed a classy scent. Since I'm not one to wear floral scents, this one does not have an amount so overwhelming I can't tolerate it. Perfumes smell so different on everyone, on me, this one tends to leave a soft, powdery scent. It leaves a light, alluring scent, yet it last all day. For the price compared to other more expensive perfumes, that's a big plus. I do love this one!!!

Aly Steinberg

I love this scent, it's Sexy!

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

Yummy, sophisticated peaches and champagne. With a creamy amber, vanilla musk base. This perfume smells so grown up and beautiful. I love this perfume, I would wear it everyday for every occasion. It is one of my faves. Makes me feel classy when I wear it.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is very nice and creamy. Possibly a bit similar to Luscious Pink but I think this is way better. It is sorfter, very smooth with an almost milky feel to it. It is very similar to Harajuku Lovers Love (the original) - I smell creamy peaches in both. Very delicate, very feminine and sensuous. Love it!!!! After trying 20 other perfumes the other day, I decided this one was my favourite and bought it.

misslovely
misslovely

I absolutely adore wearing this perfume. Since the moment you spray it, you will be amazed how beautiful the notes go with each other. Warm vanilla that it's creamy, powdery and comforting. Although it's a celebrity perfume, I think the nose behind this fragrance made a wonderful scent.

Tye kristoher

Mmmm yummy peaches n cream! I love the bottle, It really does smell like what love when smell like to me. Alot of people say it smells like burberry and I agree to an extent. I think fancy love is a little sweeter and smells better in my opinion, for a better cost who could complain about it? I would rather pay 59 dollars for this rather than 70 something for burberry. Jessica is a well known designer now so people shouldnt be too quote ''embarassed to wear this''

almondcookie
almondcookie

I tried this today. I found it to be too sharp I started sneezing. May be it will get better after several sprays. Although I prefer fancy, Fancy love smells classy.

cheriebeary73

OMG how I LOVE this pefume! I have been on the hunt and I mean hunting everywhere for the "perfect" summer scent for me. I hate strong florals, can't stand smelling like a bowl of fruit, and don't want to smell like cleaning supplies or soap or windex. And certainly don't want to walk around smelling like a cupcake! I'm picky I know. I guess I am more into the soft powdery light musk, with just a hint of floral or citrus etc. This one is perfect in my book and smells almost identical to the Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh and Clean stuff (at least on me) which I just bought too! I actually think you could get away with wearing the VS body mist and this perfume same time, I will try and see what happens. I think this has to be my absolute favorite perfume in years! I hope and pray they never stop making this one!

Update: well this is my first official perfume I actually finished the entire bottle! I love this perfume, It's nice scent, but my neighbor also has this one and it kind of turns me off whenever I smell it. I would get whiffs of the familiar smell at our children's bus stop. Now, whenever I smell this, I think of her! NO THANKS! I'll stick with my more sophisticated perfumes like Chanel.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Finally had as chance to test this on my skin (thanks Ulta) and it smells very soft and powdery. I previoulsy mentioned that I cannot stand the smell of champagne in perfumes, it makes me sick to my stomach. However, with Fancy Love, either the champagne note is very light or my nose simply does not detect it at all. On me it smells like roses (not peaches) and baby powder with a hint of citrus. Not something I would wear daily but a nice change from other fragrances. I can see layering this with other scenst to create unique combinations. Pretty, feminine and pleasant.

Tye kristoher

I sold this like crazy whenever I worked at dillards, People really love this fragrance, It is nice, soft subtle I get the most compliments from this than any other fragrance that I have, I was at lunch with a friend and these people came up to me and just had to know what it was that I had on I was shocked, another time a girl was like you smell AMAZING! I do believe jessica did a good job with this, I loved fancy and I love fancy love. Great perfume

hereisbonnie
hereisbonnie

i dont do celebrity scents but this one i actually really like!

Rose_Noire
Rose_Noire

''timeless feeling of being in love'' Exactly!!!
Fancy Love reminded me of that giddy, blissful feeling of love immediately. I could smell the yummy white chocolate, champagne and peach. After a while the florals came out and made it even more lovable, and then the warm cuddly amber-patchouli-musk base made it comforting and pleasant for all my senses.

An extremely well balanced scent, the bottle could be prettier but I like that it's different.

Honestly, I didn't expect much from a JS fragrance, but I LOVE it!!!

SS79
SS79

I agree with many women on here.. I got this for $20, and couldn't put my finger on what it reminded me of.. but its BURBERRY Original!! (with a little twist).. but equally a warm and soft scent!

Psyche
Psyche

WOW. Just received my bottle of Fancy Love after blind-buying it based on the reviews here. I was not thrilled by Fancy, and I wanted to give Jessica's scents another try.

I have been trying to find an alternative for my favourite scent, Sui Dreams by Anna Sui, which is sadly discontinued and the fragrance that puts me in a complete state of bliss. When I sprayed this on, after a bit of a dry down....holy moly....it smells SO much like Sui Dreams it's uncanny! I am thrilled to pieces to say the least. I can't stop smelling myself!

As everyone says, it is absolutely a comforting scent, sweetly seductive, cuddly, and it warms my heart. It reminds me of the smell of a much-loved stuffed toy I cuddled as a child. I can't really pick out any particular scent to be honest, they're all blended together so beautifully that they complement each other.

The bottle....YUCK... I LOVE the original Fancy bottle...so i8ntricate and beautiful but this one is pretty bland and ugly. they could have made it a frosted white to make it moe delicate and ethereal instead of painting the whole thing builder's white. That with the perfume name on the front winds up looking like there was very little thought in it. The box it comes in is lovely, though, perfect for the scent.

I will be stocking up...I can see myself wearing this one A LOT.

NikkiScentsofLife
NikkiScentsofLife

I got this scent from a friend who over-wore it and claimed she was tired of it. After smelling it I couldnt believe she was willing to let it go! This is probably the most warm, comforting scent I have ever smelled. I dont know how else to describe this scent besides describing how it makes me feel. I literally just want to snuggle with myself/others in a big fluffy blanket and sit in front of the fire and drink hot chocolate. It is THAT kind of smell. It is like a warm, motherly scent, but in a sweet, pretty kind of way...not in an old-lady smell kind of way. I am surprised by how much I ended up liking this, and because of this I know I will end up purchasing Fancy and Fancy Nights some day soon!

This wonderful perfume belongs to the Fragrance Family of All about Eve and Burberry Original!

darcy2
darcy2

I did not want to like this. I want to like like Chanel No. 5, Guerlain Shalimar...and dozens of super pricey niche fragrances that I have ordered (and paid for) samples of in the past few months. But, I was in Ulta and for some reason sprayed this a tester of Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love...and I fell in love.... Oh why can't I have more cultivated taste in perfume? I got a bottle of this for $9.99 at T.J. Maxx today. Peaches and cream and frangipani...I lived in Hawaii for two years and and yeah, that's frangipani. I had just ordered Frangipane from Ormonde Jayne for a bazilllion dollars... Ormonde Jayne's frangipani is lovely, more of a soliflore; but to pick up Fancy Love for $9.99 a few days later makes me feel somewhat foolish to spend so much money on perfume.

Norgirl
Norgirl

this one was suprisingly good . Warm soft and gental. it isent a very strong perfume , but more a little hint of a dreamy fairytale.. I can definitly smell the peach and its going so well whit the champagne. the flowers is carrying the smell to a higer level . Not to sweet but , fresh and a little bit powdery in a nice way. almost like smelling the freshly picked springflower. fresh and clean.And also i think i can feel a little hint of some berrys or is this my nose getting crazy. maybe fresh blueberrys?? I like this much more then the Fancy..For me this is more one the fresh side.

lapurrla
lapurrla

When I tried this I loved the lush creaminess but at the same time something didn't sit right. I found Fancy Love became quite sickening on my skin and I can't separate the memory of the scent from my body's physical response. I really wanted it to change so I could cope with it, but no. A few other reviewers have had similar experiences too, so I'm not alone.

booandgagamomma
booandgagamomma

My grandmother handed me a fragrance card one day and said: This smelled like you. I was a little confused and asked her if it reminded her of my current fragrance or? She said when she smelled it, I automatically popped into her head. I was pretty suspicious but I gave it a whiff. Boy I could NOT get to the store to buy it fast enough. I totally adore it! I wish I had enough commitment to claim it as my signature but I just feel so idiotic when some man with a french accent asks me "Mon Cherie, What heavenly scent iz zat you are wearing?" and I say "Oh just Jessica Simpsons Fancy Love, YEEHAW!" lol. Obviously an exaggeration but, you know. I can't help but think of that wretched Reba McEntire song Fancy about the prostitute!? Anyways...the scent the hallways of Las Vegas' Venetian hotel have this glorious aroma that could perk me up from any hangover and put me at ease and this is VERY similar. I recommend to someone with anxious tendencies to relax.

989jul
989jul

It's sweet, peachy, and milky. Very similar to Burberry (the original). It would be ok if a drydown wasn't so weird (in Burberry it's better). Kind of like a girly-girl smell, not fresh at all and a little synthetic. The bottle is horrible.

icekat
icekat

Sparkly, romantic and alluring, FANCY LOVE definitely reminds me of bubbly pink champagne served in a fancy crystal flute glass decorated with the gold ornaments. I love champagne, and this fragrance is a perfect companion for a romantic evening with this sparkly wine, fruit dessert and sensual white lace gown.

The opening is lively and effervescent with the pink champagne notes layered with the gentle peach blossoms and bergamot. The heart notes are more floral with the peony and rose notes dominating on my skin. The blond wood notes become more evident towards the dry down and mix beautifully with the floral notes. At this point the fragrance reminds me a bit of Hanae Mori Butterfly.

The sillage and longevity are medium. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for sparkly floral gourmand scent.

(The review is for EDP)

caramelhunie
caramelhunie

This is also my favorite bedtime fragrance, there is something so relaxing about the scent. It makes me feel like I've just taken a luxurious bubble bath and now I smell so good. It starts with a burst of bergamot which gives it a tea smell, I can also detect a slight green note which must be the goji leaves but that disappears real fast and then onto my favorite note..the pink champagne..this stays put on my skin and lasts for hours along with the bergamot. I can't pick out the other notes. The pink champagne just gives it a sort of bubbly fizziness..I love it! For such a gentle fragrance it lasts really long..hrs and hrs and on my skin the pink champagne smells the same way like when I first sprayed it, I would say after like 8 hrs it turns more bitter..smells like regular champagne. Another thing to note is that I can spray this on before bed and when I wake up in the morning it's still on my skin...this is when I experience the bitter champagne note. If you check my profile, you will see that I usually go for super sweet scents, I bought this unsniffed (also from an ebay seller with an excellent price that I couldn't pass up) and ever since it arrived, I've been hooked. I would definitely buy this again, I love drifting off to sleep smelling this pleasant aroma...ahhh!

eranaral
eranaral

This perfume has good lasting power and its cheep. I got it for $20. Its dry, powdery, and floral. Its very dry, with no sweetness or food like qualities, yet for some odd reason, I keep thinking of it as a sweet and comforting scent. If you felt like Fancy (her other perfume) was tooo artificial sweet, you may like this one better. It has a good balance of dryness and floral. As mentioned above, it also lasts well.
It gives me comfort during cooler days.

scardenas
scardenas

Love this fragrance! It is so Fun & Flirty! I love wearing it at bedtime, but can be worn all day and everyday anywhere! The smell is so addicting-I'm constantly sniffing my arm/wrist because it is a lovely scent. It does smell a lot like Burberry the original which is another favorite of mine. Jessica Simpson did a great job with this one! Buying another BIG bottle!! By the way i bought mine thru EBAY with an awesome seller at $25 (no shippingcharges) and it is 100% authentic. If you would like to know which seller, ask me. You can also email me at s32cardenas@yahoo.com just title your message "FANCY LOVE" :D

rye
rye

Fancy Love is a fizzy peach champagne cocktail on my skin! The quality of the musk is quite good and holds the peach through the middle drydown and only at the finale does it settle into a lovely, soft floral musk.

The round gold tops to the Fancy line are a bit cheezy but otherwise the containers are classy.

The sillage is good without being overbearing and the lasting quality is excellent. Fancy and Fancy Love are really remarkable celeb scents for uniqueness and quality. Very wearable if you are one of the 'girls in their summer dresses' who can't stand white florals but still want to be gazed upon with eyes that say 'please don't pass by too quickly'.

rainydays
rainydays

The notes aren't bad... It starts off like sugary icing, sweet and gourmand, with an odd minty note emerging after awhile. The only real problem I had with Fancy Love is that it has no sillage. Even right after spraying it, I had to press my nose to my wrist to smell anything. So incredibly faint, so it's really not worth a purchase.

millan
millan

THIS SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE SAMBA FRENCH KISS. I HAVE BOTH AND DID THE TEST ON EACH WRIST . TOLD MY DAUGHTER TO SMELL THE DIFFRENCE AND SHE COULD'NT TELL THEM APART.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

EDIT REVIEW: Okay so I wore this out in public the other day and a woman complimented the way I smelled and asked "Is that Burberry". HAHA so I guess I'm going to have to change my review to say that this perfume CAN be compared to Burberry the original.

This scent is lovely and soft. It lasts ALL day on me!

Alyluz222

I have just accepted the fact that this wears way too close to my skin to get any noticce. It is a beautiful, warm, comforting scent. Yes, very similar to Burberry Classic. I think Fancy Love is a little sparkly in the beginning, alomost minty,or fizzy, I was reminded of ginger ale( champagne note?), this is one difference from Burberry. I cannot believe I am saying this but I like the smell of FL better than Burberry! Shocking, because Burberry is near perfection. Yet I will probably never waste it during the day, unless I'm wearing it for my own pleasure. You would literally have to be on top of me to smell this. That is why I wear this to bed. My boyfriend loves it. Fancy Love reminds me of beautiful white lingerie.....so pretty and feminine that you can just imagine how many heads you'd turn if indeed people could see you or smell you, but it's better to use this intimately. Of course everything depends on the skin chemistry. Burberry Classic for day, Fancy Love for romance at night. For me at least.

coconoir
coconoir

This scent took me a while to like. On paper it seems to be very floral, but it's floral enough and vanilla based enough to entice me.

This is a calm, milky scent that I adore. I have not purchased, but I will in the future.

This is a scent that I imagine wearing on a cool day walking with my lover or holding my baby in my arms.

A very light and beautiful scent.

Kudos Jessica!

panda0410
panda0410

Highly vanilic, definitely gourmand, but not edible. Reminds me of the same vanilic genre of HM Butterfly - which I also own and adore. The champagne in the opener is a little odd at first, but settles really well into something light. The frangipani note is there, I wish it were a little more promiment like say Annick Goutal Songes, then it would be perfect, but its a seriously lovely perfume just the same with good longevity and reasonable sillage.

The lid is truly hideous, I really like the bottle, Fancy and Fancy Nights are gorgeous, the lid on this could have been clear crystal or glass instead of the tacky oversprayed gold plastic... but meh...

Id buy this again in a heartbeat.

krissycat
krissycat

I can't say enough about this perfume. This has to be one of my favorite perfumes ever. Fancy is a great perfume as well but Fancy Love is even better. I first smelled this on a co-worker of mine and it smelt so heavenly I had to go out and buy myself a bottle.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

This is a yummy one...Starts off with a bright blast of bergamot and soft florals...Then, the lemon chiffon appears, coming on strong at first. Before the lemon fades, the warm vanilla cake appears and there they linger in unison for a little while. I keep sniffing my wrist, imagining my favorite cake with the lemon chiffon frosting, and my mouth waters. Interestingly, at the same time the lemon cake is coming on the scene...I get a sweet sense of nostalgia...Only thing is, it is a memory I have no recollection of. Yes, this is a magical one, for me at least.

cupcake
cupcake

This is one of my favorite scents. It is very girly & romantic to me. I think it would be nice for a date because while not very strong, it is still detectable within close range. There is something about it in the beginning I don't care for, but the dry down is very nice.

nayapi22
nayapi22

Es rico, pero tiene algo que me parece un aroma un poco antiguo! no se, como muy atalcado. Me gusta mas el primer Fancy, pero es cuestion de gustos. Creo que no pega en mi piel

Megh
Megh

I purchased the gift set of this at a discount the other day and was excited since there were so many good reviews.. Unfortunately, one spray was all it took to bring on a terrible headache. I found it to be overwhelmingly powdery on me. I tried to give it to my daughter, but she was not interested in it either. I returned it.

feline_amour
feline_amour

i buy this perfume online because in Indonesia's store this perfume not available.i bought it because it has a cute bottle and a lot of good review..but when i try it at home i feel headache and dizzy...i regret it..sorry maybe it just don't fit my body chemistry

I was initially disappointed with Fancy, Jessica Simpson's first international fragrance release, because although it was pleasant, I found it far too similar to Britney Spears Fantasy and Aquolina's Pink Sugar. Fancy Love on the otherhand is truly delightful and different. A fragrance that I'm enjoying wearing.

Fancy Love opens with delicate notes of peach blossom and jasmine, highlighted by a rich aromatic glass of sparkling champagne. I love this somewhat alcoholic opening, however for those not familiar with the aroma of champagne, they may find themselves a little sickened by the smell.

Towards the heart, Fancy Love is quite creamy and lush. It's like an almost edible blend of floral accords and whipped cream without the sugar. This fragrance is lovely in all kinds of weather, however it suits Spring and Autumn the best.

On cool skin, Fancy Love is mostly floral and creamy, however on warm skin, a deliciously fizzy peach and frangipani blend comes to the fore. On my skin, unfortunately Fancy Love is quite linear, however when I breathe hot air onto my wrist, the scent shows signs of complexity.

The longevity is fantastic, really surprising when you consider how inexpensive this fragrance is. I'm really liking Fancy Love, and while I will use up the rest of the sample, it will take time to decide whether it's full bottle worthy.

Merri
Merri

My son bought me the two rollerballs Christmas set from Jessica Simpson...he was so proud of himself because he used his own money and knows I love Fancy :). So today I figured I would try the Fancy love on my wrists. To start with I can say I love it, it is a pretty scent just like everyone here has said and I am happy to have a nice spring scent as my 'fumes seem to be very winter-heavy. Funny thing though at first smell I thought "Anais!" and wondered if any one else thought so. So I checked down some reviews and see someone else did get that too. However I agree with the posts following that that this is different. It just gives me the sense of Anais, remembering it but not having smelled it in at least 15 years. Years ago, my very pretty Aunt wore it and bought me a little bottle and I thought it was the most romantic, vacationy Scent. I get that same flowery, calm but slight sweet and dreamy "sense" of something in Fancy Love that I felt for Anais. Not a copy but a few important notes in common. On the drydown the comparison fades, yes they are different then. As far as Fancy love goes, my son did doubly good! I have two great rollerballs! I am very happily (even if I look nuts) sniffing my wrist with this one.

Nanc
Nanc

This is so beautiful it creates a cozy, comfortable, romantic feeling.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Fancy Love is one of the most girly, cute perfumes that I've ever smelled.
The top notes are really bright and bubbly but after a couple of minutes FL becomes as many here said almost a baby scent. But what a lovely little baby!
Its sweet and powdery, really flowery but not in a fresh and headaching way.
Its very romantic, white and gold are the perfect colors to describe this perfume.
When I smell it, it makes me think of a sunny garden, when kids play and a woman wearing a white dress reads a book with flowers on her hair.
Its really pretty, I guess it can be used all year, although I think this is the pefect country side summer scent, in winter is also lovely.
Really nice :)

Sillage: Good until the heart notes
Longevity: Good for this type of perfume, I would say 6 hours :)

7.5/10

guest_Sam
guest_Sam

I bought this perfume about 6 months ago. I never really had a favorite perfume until now. As soon as I came home I took a shower rubbed on the lotion, and put the perfume on, it smelled amazing. My fiance was all over me, it is his favorite too!

This parfum is so good but everybody has their own taste for me this is a nice well done fragrance :)))))

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Tested this today and the first thing that came to mind was hairspray. And then 10 minutes later I had a migraine and nausea. Perfume has never done that to me before. I didn't even have a chance to process the notes before the brain pain kicked in and made me feel woozy.

The Perfume Addict
The Perfume Addict

This fragrance is now my favourite fragrance of all time. It is a very, very creamy and romantic scent. It reminds me of weddings!I love,love this fragrance.

This smells exactly like diamonds and rubies by Elizabeth Taylor. All day I kept wondering why it smelt so familiar but then I worked out on the drydown it smells exactly the same.

alexanna7
alexanna7

i just got my gift set! So happy! Peach flowers ,powdery,so soft!a little bit of woodj creamy,feminine,sweet,marvellous!calming perfume! Love it! Recommand the gift set!

Fragaria

First of all, this is an angelic scent. I love it and I don't know why. I like so many of these notes and can pick them out in other scents. I can't pick out a single note in this. It smells to me like walking into someone's home while their child is taking a bath with Mr. Bubble, or at least the Mr. Bubble from fourrr....a lotta lotta years ago when I was seven years old. It's the type of clean scent that smells SO good you wish someone could make a perfume that smells that good and wasn't any stronger than that and, that lasted forever. This is it. It's a happy scent, in mommy's arms scent, tender as mommy stroking your hair scent. You smell SO good and no one will know why! I am amazed how such a subtle scent can last so long! I'm sure glad I have this one. The little round top could be registered as a weapon. I think it has a steel ball under the plastic! Watch out for your toes! I just can't get over this scent. It's like closing your eyes and smelling a newborn baby, only BETTER! I'm impressed :-)

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

for me this is too powdery and floral. i love "fancy" by her, but this one for me, is a miss. smells so much like other scents out on the market. i'm not impressed.

orchidlover
orchidlover

Wonderful milky, sexy,sweet fragrance.
Sexy and innocent at the same time.
Jess creates lovely,unique frags, I love this one too. I feel lucky to have it! I also love the nice bottle.
Lasting power is also great on me!!

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

I just purchased this a couple days ago and already I'm in love. This to me is alot nicer than the original Fancy which was to much for me. This smells like smooth peaches and light creamy vanilla, almost like peach cobbler or something. I will be wearing this alot this fall because it's such a comforting smell that not only works for spring and summer but fall too. If you were not a fan of the original Fancy give this a try you might just like it.

ducktuck
ducktuck

I have to say that I surprisingly loved this. I typically stay far away from anything made from a pop-star, but the woman at the perfume counter asked me to try this and I did. To me it was soft, warm, gently powdery not in an elderly woman sense, but more of a comforting one. It's worth a sniff if you like fragrances that are more on the soft side, and not so bold.

beastin
beastin

I do not get the Anais Anais comparison at all. What I do get when I smell this is a sweet, creamy powder scent. I sprayed it on my wrist and within a minute I started to get a sick, nauseous headache.

dial800whocares
dial800whocares

Ah Fancy Love. This is completely different from the original fancy. The original fancy is a desert scent that one might want to eat on prom night , while fancy love is more what your lover might feed you on your honeymoon night.

It def has a "love" vibe to it. A sorta boozy quality if you will. There is also a peach note to this, but it is nicely tempered by the sweet soft florals so that it never becomes too cloying.

If the first fancy was too intensely sweet for you, check this one out...it might just suprise you in how nice it is. :)

jdolani
jdolani

This perfume is perfection for my chemistry.It smells delicious on me,my husband agrees.Who doesnt want to smell deliciously sexy.

DazzlingDiva005
DazzlingDiva005

Everytime I spritz this on my wrist I feel like it was created for me. I love the beautiful composition. I definitely smell the champagne in the top notes, and cannot really distinguish the middle floral notes... but the best part is as it settles! I can't express how much I love the intoxicating vanilla-ish dry down. And I swear I could still smell it after my shower! Amazing.

delphine67
delphine67

A copy of Anais Anais. Are you kiddin me. Its nothing like Anais.I dont know how Tuscany came by this review. But this perfume is wonderfull and has great sillage, after aplying I still smell it the other morning ;-)

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Finally i got it!!! Very very very lovely... it even better than the original Fancy. But i still love them both :D Can't wait to buy Fancy Night :)

guest_V
guest_V

i LUV it and often forget I am wearing it until someone is sniffing around me and asking me what I have on! I most defintely need to buy another bottle!

guest_Danny_Girl
guest_Danny_Girl

Fancy Love smells exactly like one of those white (vanilla) commercial bakery sheet cakes, with lemon frosting. I'm in awe how she seemed to nail the exact smell: not buttercream lemon frosting even, but the artificial lemon flavor and vegetable shortening frosting, on top of the vanilla creme cake layer! I admit it had this horrid fascination for me; I actually kind of liked its utterly intense commercial bakery sweet. But only when the mood hit; otherwise, it can be too much candy. Lasting power was fairly good--lingered for several hours, still as sweet, sweet as that birthday cake.

jonr951

I'm kinda obsessed w/ Fancy Love at the moment. It smells so good! I've started to like it more than her original Fancy. I have to get me a bottle real soon! It's such a beautiful sparkling creamy floral! I have to have it! : )

vmromero
vmromero

I think I prefer Love to the original Fancy. Dont get me wrong, the original is great, but this one is a bit more easy to wear. Its a wonderful powery floral. I love it and I have to get me a bottle real soon. Jessica did an amazing job with Love. I love LOVE! Im still looking forward to trying her new Nights. : )

lindsaylohan
lindsaylohan

I love this fragrance. Smelled it at Macy's and immediately bought the gift set. Smells beautiful and has definitely become a signature scent for me, I could wear this everyday without getting sick of it. Possesses great lasting power and very subtle. Personally I think this is the ideal scent to wear when you're with your partner or while out on a date.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Smelled this today and there was nothing special about it.. Smelled like a knock off Burberry woman.. Which I love but no to the Fancy. Has the same oriental powder smell.Not a Fan.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

Fancy Love is a nice, soft vanilla-floral fragrance. Even I who don`t really smell different notes, can see how similar this is to Burberry!
The lasting power is good, I sprayed once 5 hours ago and still smelling nice.

guest_Kels
guest_Kels

I want to get some fancy love i have 2 bottles of fancy so iam going out today and find fancy love :) it smells great.......... good job

falovalo
falovalo

This is much better than Fancy, in my opinion. The bergamot intermingles with the other top and middle notes creating a creamy, zesty fragrance that is soft and uplifting, while the earthy bottom notes give it some sophistication.

It's sort of like a less rich Burberry Woman. I encourage those who avoid this to due to it being a celebrity fragrance to try it because it's not your basic sweet, angel food cake scent.

Oh, and for those who hate patchouli as much as I do, it's not to be detected here!

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

This is the scond trip to Macys to try this scent-I really do like it! The lasting power on my skin is great! It has such a diff smell to it!! Just wish it wasnt so expensive!

mwater1
mwater1

I like Fancy Love, but it is a Burberry Woman knock off. Fancy love is slightly sweeter and doesn't last as long. I like it but had I known that this was so similar to what I already own, I would not have made the purchase. If you enjoy this fragrance you will love the classic Burberry which has a little more oomph, lasting power, and projection. I rate it 8 out of 10, grudgingly.

lkell
lkell

This is a really great smelling perfume and I think I actually love it, however it isn't very big (it stays close to the skin) and it doesn't last long enough. :(

Still, I will probably buy it, and use it up very quickly because you need more than 2 sprays to smell it on yourself, and you have to reapply frequently.

Later: I smelled Burberry Woman and I see why people think this is similar. To me the difference is that Burberry has a lot less wood and patch. That's why I like Fancy Love a LOT more.

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I really like this one. It reminds me of the soft peppermint sticks. The smell reminds of this taste. It also reminds me of the peach lotion from Bath and Body Works. Very nice indeed. Not too strong, and not too light. Just right. The perfect transitional fragrance from winter to spring. I am not sure if this is light enough for summer due to the prescense of amber and patchoulli, but we will have to see.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! This is it this ends my search of my signature scent!Thanks Jess this perfume is beautiful I sniffed sooo many fragrances today my head hurts and this was the last one I sniffed and I bought it with no hesitation I love this stuff! It is very girly sweet light and perfect. Thanks Jess! Oh and Kim Kardashians wasnt bad either I like that one too!

sweetmarie
sweetmarie

Fancy Love is soft, sweet (but not too sweet), creamy and a little bit sexy. I'm actually excited to use it every day and it smells so good. I think the white and gold bottle is gorgeous too.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

I went to the perfume shop last night just to spray this perfume alone. This was my mission. As I have tried it other times, but distracted by other scents. I remember it smelling so soft, lovely and sweet. Very light.

It could be that I sprayed it pretty strong on my wrist, which I should have known better. :(

It smelled soooo beautiful on first spray!

It is so pretty and light. I don't really know how to describe it as I loved it so.

But then after walking around the mall it started to fade and turn this sickening icky sweet. I really do like fancy but I have a love-hate relationship with that one as well, as it is one of the few I bought and it sits in my perfume box unused. :( I love it... (sometimes...) but only in MODERATION. There is also something icky sweet in that one. :( Too much praline/ caramel/ etc...? Maybe if the girly celebrities picked only ONE sweet gourmand note it wouldn't have the gag-inducing effect?

Is it me?

Something turned so icky in this one, that on the one side I kept smelling my wrists on the way home... but I started to feel more nauseous. I don't know if it is the scent, that I overdid it, or what it does with my unique chemistry? I am confused on this one. :( But end result I don't think I like it at all, after all. I am so sad about it. :( I was so excited about this one previously.

I am undecided and may try this one again. But I have to say, that considering that this one only comes in the larger bottle. I am not going to pay good money for something unless I am sure I absolutely LOVE it. This hobby/ love is too expensive and I can't buy. I will just keep testing till I find the few I do love.

The search continues. :) Take care everyone. :)

Shyn's Release

This is is a light barely there fragrance.It has no real sillage.I wish it was long lasting but its not.So to me its kind of waste of money.And the paint began peeling off of the spray nozel it was very cheaply made.

c3c
c3c

To me this smells very much like the original. At first I thought both were nice but about 5 minutes in I get sweet guava juice. The kind they give you on the airplane when you fly to Hawaii in the little foil topped drink package. I like the drink in moderation, but I can't seem to enjoy wearing it. Plus my boyfriends nose crinkles and his mouth puckers when he smells it. ;)

danimcneil
danimcneil

this one is a bit more interesting than the original Fancy, but i do like the original better. although Fany Love ia a more complex and gorgeous scent, it seems to get a bit chalky on me at times. FL does seem to last longer, and is a bit more mature. they are equally beautiful in different ways. and they both have beautiful bold vanilla!!!!! YUM!

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Ok, this one is pretty interesting. I don't know why but these notes are reacting to my skin in a very masculine way. This smells like cologne on me, not perfume. I still like it, smells like the Abercrombie store, not feminine at all. But it smells good. It seems to be that Jessica's fragrances are either too strong or not strong enough for sillage, although both are worthy scents.

psychicraelene
psychicraelene

OMG..FIRST of all..its nothing like "Burberry"...I have smelled both--and Fancy Love is simply a peachy/fruity smell mixed with a hint of champayne/vanilla, its' almost as if peach and champagne were mixed with a hint of creamy milk...smells divine..infact, I can't think of ANY perfume that smells like this one--it IS sweet--but not gourmaund..however, it should be more of a "citrus gourmaund" then what they call it here...it is very soft, sweet, and NOT overpowering...it stays absolutely--sweet and creamy..non floural (which I HATE floural perfumes with no vanilla or sweetness at all)..I almost thought NO other perfume would smell as yummy as her other one "Fancy"..boy I was wrong when I smelled this one--its not AS sweet--but more "romantic and creamy"...this is a winner...and it is so worth the money. :)

@RtIN
@RtIN

Fancy Love is a perfect intimate fragrance that is sweet, soft, and simply romantic. The perfume starts with fresh blends of peach and bergamot. After some time the floral notes make a bold statement. This fragrance is great to wear to any occasions. Lastly, the lasting power on this perfume is absolutely fantastic and I'm sure this one will be a bestseller like Fancy!
Good job Jessica!

bebe08
bebe08

i looove this perfume! its my new fav for sure. it is such a sweet and romantic fragrance with the top notes of champagne, peach and bergamot blending perfectly together. the lasting power is great, i cant stop smelling myself! i think it smells way more interesting than the original fancy

guest_Girl007
guest_Girl007

I was surprised as to how much I liked the scent, when I accidentally sprayed it on thinking it was something else when the rep at Macy's gave me the bottle. Not to be a snob, but I could never imagine myself buying a fragrance by Jessica Simpson and I did, today! I think it's an everyday scent. I usually wear Michael Kors or and I wear, L'Artisan's Patch, Chanel's CoCo and other expensive perfumes and I actually really, really like this one. Oh, if you like this one, you may like Paul Sebastian's Casual. Whenever I wear it, women and men comment on it. You can get it online (eBay) or at Marshall's. Anyway, I hope I keep liking this one. I give it two thumbs up, surprisingly enough.

x.Emiiie

Also what I love about this one is that the scent stays SO long! I put some on yesterday and it still smells. The bottle is really nice too, I prefer it to the original fragrance, Fancy.

x.Emiiie

I was at the mall with my girlfriends when I saw Fancy Love. I sprayed it on my wrist, let it settle, and WOW ! I've been looking for this kind of smell forever ! Totally cozy, warm, vanilla. Yummy ! I definitely wear it every day. It's SO me.

guest_jaja
guest_jaja

Fresh,sweet,slightly powdery,flowery and very girly. It's a good fragrance for a teen girl.In my opinion to childish and not flattering for anyone over 20.

guest_pink:-)
guest_pink:-)

Fancy Love smells absolutley beautiful... and is even more so once it settles on the skin... It is definitely different to the original Fancy.
Both are fabulous!

jonr951

Fancy Loves really grown on me! Ive tested it everytime Ive been at the mall and I find myself loving it more and more each time! I really want it now! Its so different from Fancy! I thought nothing could beat it but this ones really doing it for me! I have to have it! Nice job Jess!

knics33

Guest_Char- you have hit the nail on the head!

I was browsing around Belks today and casually smelt Burberry classic (never really smelled it before) and instantly thought "this smells almost identical to Fancy Love, just stronger and more distinct..." I probably wouldn't have noticed, but I have been carrying my F.L. sample in my purse and had put it on a few hours prior. Sure enough, I look down and they have the Fancy Love tester right next to the Burberry tester! I started to chat with the SA and she told me they decided to put the two testers near each other bc they were SO similar- if someone liked Burberry but didn't want to shell out the money then they could get Fancy Love.

holly13
holly13

This fancy love is sweet and sour. It is a light perfume okay but not great.

Princess
Princess

Its very elegant and classic. So womanly. It does not smell girly or fruity. Like a soft floral. Good for those who want a clean soft floral;) It does not smell vanilla like someone says, orginal fancy smell like Vanilla.
Edit: I use to love this, i dont know why I dont anymoore, now I like the orginal better

guest_Char
guest_Char

When I opened up a magazine sample of Fancy Love, I thought to my self,"This smells like something". Then it hit me, it is remarkably similar to Burberry Classic. Then, when I compared their notes, I found that they both had jasmine, amber, woodsy notes, and musk in common.

Even as I sit right now with the sample before me, I get the scent of Burberry wafting up my nose. Sorry, but I am too in love with my Burberry to ever cheat on it with Fancy Love.

weegee
weegee

Today I went with friends while they had their hair styled. The owner had her very active, very friendly four pound chihuahua,"Twinkle", in the shop with her. One by one customers mentioned that the dog smelled "funny" and finally one lady told her the dog needed a bath...

The shop owner said ---wait for it!--- "No, Twinkle just had a bath this morning. What you smell is Jessica Simpson Fancy Love. I got it for a gift and can't stand it on me so I put it on the dog."
The customer said: "You should throw it out because it even makes the dog smell bad."

It really was awful. A little cloud of flowery/sugary/dirty underwear musk.

Woof.

sjanira
sjanira

As much as I love Fancy, this was a disappointment. There's barely there fragrances which throughout the day you can still sniff a bit. Then there's a barely there one that you can't even tell you have on. This one falls into that category I'm afraid. I remember asking my husband his opinion. I literally asked him 1 minute after I put it on and he was like?? Ok where is it?? I don't smell anything??? So I waited a few more minutes and it didn't get any better.

Argirl
Argirl

I finally got to try this...and it was surprisingly good! Im not sure if I will purchase this or not because I cant get over that ugly bottle.

sealprincess
sealprincess

Really like this perfume!!! If you are buying for a young lady (and it's maybe her 1st perfume) I would recommend this one. More for daytime use I'd say. Powdery comes to mind. If you don't care for sweet I wouldn't get it. The smell of the perfume goes with the bottle. Good job!!!

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I sprayed a sample paper strip with it today, and something is familiar. It's soft and feminine, but not something I would buy. For me it was a delicate floral. The update- now I know what it reminds me of... Light Blue. It has the same concept of some fruits and soft florals, only the citrus lemon is missing. No wonder so many people like it! It's because it mimics a very popular perfume that reminds most people of the Summer.

Malegria
Malegria

So far I only tested it from a magazine sample...and I am pleasantly surprised. I did not think much of her first scent (did not expect much, too) but this one is a much better made scent. It really has a bubbly champagne note and it is fresh and clean and slightly sweet without being too soapy or cloying.

A pleasant and simple scent.The flower ensemble is very neatly woven.Even the waterlily that I normally don`t like, is very elegant here.

I admit that I love JS`s bottles, they are delightful!

knics33

Fancy Love is a very pretty fruity floral with a noticeable top note of champagne. Jessica's second perfume definitely goes the opposite direction of the original Fancy. It reminds me of Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink- they are VERY similar (Luscious Pink has a bellini top note) . Overall, I think Fancy Love is very pretty, light, and perfect for day wear. Also, you could definitely pull this fragrance off at any time of the year. My only complaint is the bottle- it is just not pretty in person.The milky white finish looks somewhat dirty to me? The designers could have been a lot more creative... I would have loved a play on the lace theme with a more iridescent/clear finish. Good job Jessica!

Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson 3.86 out of 5 based on 1331 ratings and 429 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
drugstore.com
Gift Set
Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Women's Gift Set, 1 ea
Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Women's Gift Set, 1 ea

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jessica Simpson Fancy Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jessica Simpson Fancy Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.