Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Duende Jesus Del Pozo for women
dislike

yellow floral
Duende Jesus Del Pozo for women Pictures

Duende by Jesus Del Pozo is a Floral fragrance for women. Duende was launched in 1992. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are lime (linden) blossom, melon, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are mimosa, jasmine and ylang-ylang; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, wormwood and thyme.

Lime (Linden) Blossom Melon Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Angel’s Trumpet

Duende Fragrance Reviews

dyen
dyen

This ia a strange one - I got it again recently after losing a bottle a few years ago. It is certainly clean smelling but sometimes creates a feeling of a cloggy aldehydic cloud around me - like being swamped by hundreds of large thick creamy petals. Death by flowers. Some days I like to be coddled by it - (at its best it is fresh, casual and reassuring) Other days I think - gads how suffocating. I will try again though as there is something pleasant in the mix.

trucalling
trucalling

Esencie de Duende is my signature scent and absolutely love it since 1996. Duende on the other hand smells very strange on me, not light or fresh but sour, I cannot even imagine someone likes this scent... sure this is not a problem with Duende but rather it is that Duende does not work on me. I would love to check this scent in a better shape, when it goes well with someone's skin. Also, wondering if anyone notices any similarities between Duende and Esencia de Duende? To me they smell totally different.

celia46
celia46

I feel totally identify with "no true scotsman" due Duende was my first perfume too.

I dont think its similar to chanel 5, but is a pleasent fragrance.

zannniiite
zannniiite

Hello, i so long time looking for perfume who smell like linden flowers!Now i sew this for very good price, but i want ask is anybody know how its smell?I scarde is strong, wery sweet and something like chanel5?????????

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

This was my very very first perfume when I was 13 (almost 20 years ago!), I can still remember handing over what felt like a small fortune for it in the shop. Thinking back, this was a lovely scent. Citrussy fresh and just on the sweet side of green, very yummy and remarkably ageless. It was age-appropriate when I was 13, but I'd probably still wear it now in my early thirties if someone gave me a bottle. Don't love it enough to buy it anymore, but certainly like it a lot.

This fragrance taught me an important lesson about scents, too: this was my first and for a time only fragrance, and I got totally sick of it after a short while, really hated it and thought I'd never wear it again. Moved onto another fragrance, Laguna I think (another nineties budget classic), and within no time found myself drawn to Duende again and got back to really enjoying it. Lesson learned: no matter how beautiful your perfume, variety remains the spice of life.

Lala2013
Lala2013

What a pleasant surprise this turned out to be. I recently purchased it before going on holiday to a hot climate, and it was the perfect companion for hot weather- its a crisp ,sweet, feminine and an energizing scent.I would put it in the same frame as the D & G anthologies range and maybe Cavalli Serpentine in the EDT only- NOT as smell-a-likes but same mood and use or occassion.
Its Clean yet sweet, love the Mimose, Linden, lime and Bergamot, although it leans towards the green side of things( no problem for me as I love green)its also sweet enough to be an early evening scent.Somewhat elegant too for such a small price, I loved wearing it.When the Summer finally hits London :( I shall be reaching for it !

Abendlicht
Abendlicht

Linden flowers.... I was walking one day on the street and was greeted by a familiar smell... Lovely. I had to know! It was coming from a tree with somewhat petal less yellowish grapes of little flowers. It was a linden tree! Today, I finally put both together! One of my aunt wore this in the nineties. She always smelled good and I always thought she had great taste. Once her bottle almost empty, she gave it to me because of my clear interest in perfume bottles ;). I sniffed it once in a while for the rest of the decade and I have no idea where it ended up. Anyway, I found two minis recently (big bottle on the way!) and I finally remembered the tree with yellow flowers, the familiar attractive smell... It does smell really nice on me and I'm really glad about it! The opening can seem a bit shampooey to some people... But I swear I smelled this blend of flower in the nature as well!

naheed
naheed

Duende is such a pleasant and feminine scent that people surrounding you will love you being with you.

I agree with olga1780 that it's not synthetic it's refreshing instead. Perfect for summer and what I can make out from its tangy and green floral feel that it will also treat you great in winter.

It starts little fruity and citrusy and then floral green notes treat the olfactory senses. Lasting power is about four hours and a little more but as long as it's there, it surely is just beautiful.

olga1780
olga1780

I have smelled my share of synthetic perfumes, believe me, but Duende is definitely not the case.
It is a very casual, pleasant fragrance, refreshing citrusy-greenish. I was wearing it during my workout and it makes you feel clean , energized and refreshed. Probably would be great in really hot weather. Sillage and longevity are average...on me it was completely gone within 3 hours.
I definitely like it, it adds some variety to my collection of fresh casual perfumes.
The bottle is absolutely gorgeous in person.

bbbonbon
bbbonbon

Sorry, not for me! Very cheap and way synthetic, I thought it was nicer since the reviews were good, but not my cup of tea; just like every J del Pozo fragrances.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

Thanks to the great opinions here and on another site in my country, I bought this one unsniffed (for a very good price).
I can say, I'm not disappointed at all. It's a great everyday scent in warmer weather. At first it has an aldehydic note, but it's not heavy or headache-inducing at all. (Generally I can't tolerate aldehydes, but this one is a great exception.) I agree with Sissi, it's a greener version of No. 5 then. But after some minutes it's more an airy floral scent. It's a chameleon on my skin (as an another JDP frag - Halloween - is a chameleon, too). Max Mara/Max Mara, Lacoste Pour Femme and L'eau de Issey (without the weird acridity) came to my mind while wearing this one, but I like this the best. I can say it's not a copycat, because it's older than the others with its own character. I clearly feel the linden note in this one and love it. It has medium sillage and 5-6 hours longevity on my skin. Big thumbs up!

lapurrla
lapurrla

I really don't like this and chose to wash it off. Duende smells unpleasantly synthetic to me and it's sweetness is a touch sickly. A disappointment with all the positive reviews. The vial will be going to the "never to be worn again" hidey-hole.

divadornia
divadornia

This scent is fresh, but also has a sensual allure to it. I think due to this balance it could be a day or evening fragrance.
I have heard some of the reviews say it wears off quickly but I have to say the same is not true for me.
My partner fell in love with this scent and as we spent the first day I wore this together, he would breath it in from time to time and remind me this is intoxicating to him form morn to eve.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

I just love Duende, it keeps you fresh, calm and cosy wherever you go. Really nice everyday scent.

candymarie
candymarie

Fresh, green and a little soapy (in a good way). The fruits almost immediately take a back seat.

In short, to me it smells like some good, expensive soap. Definitely suitable for both men and women.

When I run out, I'm pretty sure I'll buy some more.

FRESKI007
FRESKI007

Es un perfume suave y el aroma es un poco dificil de describir; solo puedo decir que es una fragancia muy limpia y muy fresca por las notas del melon y los citricos. Tambien tiene ciertos dejos de madera, pero esos son casi imperceptibles. Y repito, es un perfume muy suave y para sentirlo hay que estar relativamente cerca de la persona. Recomendado para dias calurosos.

msleslie
msleslie

This bottle fell off a high shelf and that diabolical spirally pointed cap nearly put my eye out - other than THAT design feature I really like this one! It feels breezy and au courant, even though it is from the 90s; it is very refreshing, unisex, casual but refined. It is light and needs refreshing during the day, but I enjoy doing that! It is cheap enough to spritz all day! (And I now keep it on a low shelf.)

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

A light fresh fragrance with aquatic tones to it. I feel it would be appropriate for all day time occasions, as it is non offensive and pleasant. However, it isnt punchy enough for evening use IMO.
Great fragrance though for spring/summer days.

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

Lovely!

A fellow member surprised me with a sample, thinking I'd like it. She was right! Whatever fruits there are dissipated after a minute. What remained was floral, yes, but also a subtle green and a delicate cedar.

It has only been on my wrist for a short time, but I get the impression it might be the kind of fragrance one would need to re-apply during the day (which wouldn't bother me).

Looks like I'll have to add Duende to my wish list now!

batabidd
batabidd

My mum's perfume and we share it.
Not overly feminine, it's a nice blend of citrus clean notes and jasmine.
A good selection for a man who doesn't mind to wear a tagged feminine scent but wants clear, white flowers perfume.

Sissi
Sissi

This is a Lush Greener Version of Chanel No 5 i love the Mint green Coloring of the bottle. reminds me of a
18th Century Rococo Painting by
Jean Honore Fragonard paintings with it's plump bodies rosy cheeks Aristrocratic Love play Lavish Pastel
Petticoats rouge to the clevage. wigs
Powdered Wigs Vividi's Spring Allegro
theme Playing Marie Antoinette Walking
in her garden with her ladies in wainting. with her Children before the
French Revolution.

This is a Refreshing Fragrance this whould be perfect for 18th Century Aristrocratic Ladies

Sassy1
Sassy1

Too light for me, couldn't tell I had anything on after 5 minutes. Good for getting close to someone I guess.

karenlsinging
karenlsinging

Love this one. Bought it at an airport duty free (where I seem to buy all my fragrances!) and have bought again and again.

sjanira
sjanira

I'm so pleased with this one. Or though I'm wondering why the name Duende? apart from that, to me this is more of a Floral/Green fragrance. Green in the beginning. Then it goes to more of a floral on me. It's different from what I usually wear but it works for me.

Halvah

Aldehydic notes are not mentioned here, however, they are really remarkable and these may cause the strange smell on those whose skin don't usually get on well with aldehyds....
Anyway, I have the EDP and also the EDT version of this perfume and no way would say it's the worst perfume ever... it's all about taste and skin's chemistry of course. EDP is slightly deeper, sweeter, edt is perfect for hot weather wear in my opinion.

ktv0926
ktv0926

I used 3 bottles of this fragrance in a row for casual wear. It is a fresh clean scent, not expensive, nice bottle design.

LORENA

After a month wearing this perfume, I would like to make my first review a little bigger... Now I can say that this perfume is for casual wear, I think people should wear it in the morning , to go shopping, to go to work or to the bank... It is a very nice fragrance not to strong , not too light, it is good, fresh, aquatic, and fruity, quite balanced, it is kind of cheap too, which is interesting, isn´t it? It lasts long on me, more than five hours at least..which is good too. From time to time it gets kind of synthetic it loses its naturality, but it doesn´t leave smell like sweat and it doesn`t cause allergy either, at least on me eventhough I am quite sensible ... it is still a good option if you want an everyday perfume or a casual one and if you don´t want to spend much

dianthus
dianthus

I just fell in love with this gentle jasmin smell! especially when it remids me greek nights in Chania "old town":) Light like thoughts, reserved like elegant woman.

Halvah

My favourite for summer and for ocassions when a strong and overwhelming perfume wouldn't do. Very nice, elegant and fresh, clean.

LORENA

I have always wanted to buy this perfume , so i bought one yesterday, and I´m very pleased , is a good perfume, it´s not strong, I think it´s delicated and nice but definitely not strong, and that´s the reason i like it a lot

Duende by Jesus Del Pozo 3.34 out of 5 based on 206 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jesus Del Pozo Duende fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jesus Del Pozo Duende, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Duende by Jesus Del Pozo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Duende by Jesus Del Pozo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.