Designers » I-K » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Halloween Kiss Jesus Del Pozo for women

Halloween Kiss Jesus Del Pozo for women
dislike

Halloween Kiss Jesus Del Pozo for women Pictures Halloween Kiss Jesus Del Pozo for women Pictures

The house of Jesus del Pozo presents another perfume in line of interesting Halloween fragrances, a romantic and more sensual version of its antecedent, named Halloween Kiss, in autumn 2008.

Intoxicating, seductive and charming explosion of aromas begins with sweet fresh juices of orange, watermelon and red berries, adding juicy aromas of pear, violet and bergamot. The finish is intoxicating and opulent, composed of Japanese orchid and strengthened with a bouquet of freesia, gardenia and peony. Base notes gives rhythm of teak wood, tonka bean, vanilla and patchouli.

The flacon of Halloween Kiss is iridescent in colours of apricot, red and violet with floral applications which decorate this edition perfectly. The perfume is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP. Perfumer for this edition is Christophe Raynaud.

Watermelon Red Berries Pear Violet Bergamot Blood Orange Coca-Cola

Orchid Freesia Gardenia Peony Peach

Teak Wood Vanilla Tonka Bean Patchouli Chocolate

Halloween Kiss Fragrance Reviews

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

This is a very weak scent. It's not offensive and I do find it floral and clean - but more of a body spray after the shower type thing than a perfume.

I should add that the people saying that this is not very long lasting are correct. However it's not really that it doesn't last - it's that it isn't strong to begin with, so it goes on light and stays light.

Pasaka
Pasaka

For my taste is very sour and plastic scent. Very weak and quite odd.. not my cup of tea

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

This scent will forever be my signature and personal favorite, I have many memories tied with this perfume that reminds me old times with my friends..sigh* I can see myself repurchasing and wearing this scent for a long time..

The bottle is cute and gorgeous, and the name attracted me.

The scent is something different, it's that weird one in the bunch that has so much character compared to most despite having weird traits(notes pretty much)

The opening starts off with a fruity coca cola bomb, the pear and melon are very noticeable as well as a squeeze of citrus to go with the coke,

The coke still lingers with a little kick of crushed peach and white florals to tame the sweetness then finishing off with a delicious woody, chocolate, Tonka and vanilla

Overall this scent is worth a try, it's effortlessly intoxicating, fun, and care free , great for all seasons! Halloween kiss is pretty much that weirdo that you should get to know to find out how her strange qualities can be so interesting. This fragrance has landed me compliments and my boyfriend loves it

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I really do like halloween kiss. I agree with everyone who says it's unusual and I find it's oddness charming. The top of the fragrance is very strong in red berries and watermelon, I find it juicy and a bit watery. The coca-cola note to me is also very strong and I noticed it right off the bat, the cola is dense with a high fructose corn syrup smell that makes halloween kiss syrupy sweet. I feel like the watermelon and orange really helps out to the cola note from becoming too overpowering so the top is very sweet but fruity and light enough to be balanced. Top notes never really fully go away.
The floral heart and base notes sort of all attack in the fragrance at once. The combination is very strong and sweet. I can make out gardenia, orchid, chocolate, tonka, and patchouli the best. I could compare halloween kiss to angel, not to say that it smells like angel, but it acts like angel. A million notes hitting you at once, you're not always sure what you are smelling. I liken this scent to be like a pillow case of trick or treat candy that has a little bit of everything.
Halloween kiss really is something else, and for a coca-cola scent it's a nice one to reach for if you can handle a sweet heavy fragrance. I had ripe raspberry from DKNY for my cola note but got tired of it because it was a little too sharp for me. This is a little more a subtle and blended cola note, sort of like a chocolate cherry cola. I will enjoy my mini :)

Quite an odd combination notes, I must say! Not really sure what it smells like actually! Maybe a bit too strange for my taste.

lilou
lilou

Juicy, fruity, sweet, it's fresh and lovely. I love sugary fragrances and I think this one is perfect for summer days. It was a blind purchase and I'm delighted.
The bottle is very beautiful and I would like to test other Jesus Del Pozo perfumes (so hard to find them in France !).
Correct lasting power.

divaofdevotion
divaofdevotion

I had never heard of this fragrance line until one of the girls behind the counter offered me to take a whiff and with a name like "Halloween Kiss", I just knew it would be a joke and unliked by me...but boy was I wrong!!! This fragrance knocked me off of my feet and for $20.00 for a 100mL bottle, it was well worth it! I cannot wait to wear it and hear the responses of those who come near me.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

I wore it in winter and it's perfect then, comforting, sensual and delicious.

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

Very light, young scent. For someone in their twenties I would say. Nondescript floral perfume with a hint of sweetness, moderate longevity. I think it's not bad for the price (100ml for 23$ on eBay), but I wouldn't buy it for anything more expensive than that. Smells like a nice celebrity scent, imho

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

In my opinion it is ABSOLUTLY NOT floral aquatic fragrance! On my skin it`s smells like typical oriental vanilla - heavy, sweet and repulsive. I am extremely disappointed! I`ve made BIG mistake to buy it!

chinna
chinna

It is very durable as the original, overall pleasant smelling clean and subtly ... smells like shampoo

bemaillard
bemaillard

Lo llevo puesto en esté instante, y es perfume súper sexy, a mi en lo personal me huele frutal y amaderado por lo que le va perfecto a los días fríos.

Es bastante cálido y sutil, ¡muy recomendable!

En lo particular lo primero que noto en el perfume son las moras rojas y muy ligeramente el patchulli, lo que no noto es la sandía y la nota de coca-cola.

¡Me encanta!

azuriiita
azuriiita

It's delightful :) Gardenia, watermelon, coca-cola with vanilla ;)

Sweet, cute, femenine... perfect to go to the movies! and chew some popcorn :D at same time you can flirt with your partner... Very pleasant drydown

It's so adorable to use at autum season, definitely

tvu
tvu

It is a pleasant surprise find, such a delightful fresh floral, oh and that sweetness from the fruit just lift up my spirit - lovely simple scent for spring or summer :) (It's a pity it does not last long for an EDP, just over 3hours on skin)

outofocus
outofocus

Well, Im not that fond of Spanish perfumes as I have noted before. I tried this on a strip, and I must say it felt interesting to me. It was described as a gourmand scent and yes, the coca cola freshness that bubbles and opens up your nostrills.
But unfortunately on my skin is a very different story, the freshness: gone and mostly the violets stayed on, but only as a flat, cheap perfume. The sillage, gone as well, and so was my interest in buying it!!

kiskionok
kiskionok

Unfortunately, for me Hk is too sweet, I even find this scent some kind of poisonous, especially when freshly sprayed. For me it lasts quite long, but the smell unfortunately doesn't get better-it stays too sweet.
sweet sweet sweet-that's what I could say about the perfume and the bottle design.

CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

For me isn´t a floral-aquatic type, I think is just a sweet floral-fruity. Halloween kiss is a very nice fragrance, young, sweet and easy to wear, and has a bit similar drydown with Black XS, wich I love it!

KeyCi Fresh
KeyCi Fresh

I can smell soda like coca cola in it too... I find this fragrance sweet but not too sweet and I prefer to wear Halloween Kiss in cold days beacause of the warm vanilla. ;)

Anajuli
Anajuli

I find this fragance warm and elegant. Like it better than the first version, too watery for me.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

I love halloween and halloween kiss sexy, but the other day I spread this one and just had to turn my head away. Maybe the top notes are too powerfull at first and probably I'm not being fair cause you have to actually wear the perfume all day to really value it, but I just couldn't get over the extra sweetness (almost childish) at the first spray.

weegee
weegee

All sweetness and smiles, Halloween Kiss could have been called Halloween Candy; that is, a bit of every candy in a kid's treat bag, minus any hint of peanut butter (Reese's, always my favorite). Fruity lollipops, a candy apple, caramel, marshmallows... you name it, if it's sweet it's in here.

In fact, on my skin Halloween Kiss can't be distinguished from Hard Candy, so HC seems a scent clone (sclone?) of Halloween Kiss.

The pretty bottle is flowery but Halloween Kiss is all candy, all the time. My nose finds no flowers, no patchouli, just all candy. Risking a stereotype here, but I'm tempted to call HK a "young" fragrance in the sense that it creates the feeling of a time before counting calories, when sweets were a part of life and nutrition was something only Mom was concerned about.

Halloween Kiss is only the 2nd fragrance I've worn that elicits positive comments from guys half my age; the 1st to startle me that way was Hard Candy.

Very little sillage. Stays close to the skin. Lasts about 8 hours on fabric and my hair, only 2-3 hours on skin. I'd say anyone who enjoys Britney Spears' Fantasy series will fall in love with Halloween Kiss. As for me, I'll wear it and continue to enjoy well-packed groceries bagged up by smiling and slightly confused "bag boys" at the grocery store.

It appears that the categories are confused: HALLOWEEN is the aquatic floral, while HALLOWEEN KISS is an oriental of sorts. To be more precise, a sweet vanilla patchouli frag of the kind now available by the dozens. How does HALLOWEEN KISS stand up to the competition?

I'd say that, in terms of quality, HALLOWEEN KISS is on a par with YR SO ELIXIR and Gres CABARET. However, HK is much less doughy than SO ELIXIR (it also does not smell like Jacques Cavalier, another acquired taste...) and less dirty than CABARET. Anyone who dislikes sweet patchouli frags with either a bread-doughy quality or a dirty edge may find that HALLOWEEN KISS is the perfect solution.

This edt is not at all complex or profound. It's also rather thin, with low sillage and poor longevity. On the other hand, HALLOWEEN KISS is not at all overwhelming or cloying, and it definitely will not be clinging for the next two weeks to you and any clothing items you may have been wearing at the time you sprayed it on. Basically, HALLOWEEN KISS is what you'd get if you removed about 90% of the gunk mixed together to make ANGEL and then diluted it ten-fold.

Now that I've tested four of the creations of the house of Jesus del Pozo, I can confidently assert that they should be glad that they were omitted from The Guide, and I'd advise them to do everything in their power to prevent samples from making their way into the hands of the dastardedly duo, who would no doubt spew black bile about how everything made by this house is a "knock-off" of something else.

The truth is that most people are looking for wearable, pleasing perfumes. They really do not care who got there first. If the house of Jesus del Pozo produces representatives of the various currently popular fragrances at reasonable prices, then that's a good thing, IMNSHO. And, I'd venture to guess, also in the opinions of many people far more humble than me.

t_russell335
t_russell335

Here are the notes I found on the website:

Top: blood orange, pear, red berries and coca cola. Middle: peach, peonies and orchids. Base: chocolate bombon, vanilla mouse and teakwood. Hmmm..

I get some note that smells like sweet soda mixed in with vanilla. I'm not sure if it's the "coca cola" in the top notes or not, but I smell it all the way into the dry down.

Does anyone else get a sodapop scent?

guest_centella
guest_centella

es una fragancia linda, dulce me parece muy similar a black xs solo que mejor, su durabilidad es buena, y las notas de fondo son mas dulces y calidas. muy recomendable.

andrevarx
andrevarx

Very good fragrance, fresh, youthful aroma, unfortunately is not powerful aroma quickly fades to almost nothing.

It is indeed completely you my love Nathalie! It has this woody edge, that is soo typical for you! I love Jesus del Pozo and this one is really his type of fragrance!!
thank you my love, for sharing it with me!!
:-)

I bought this at Dillards while searching for something sweet and fruity.
Was very surprised to see that is was classified as floral aquatic.
It is a soft, warm, fruity sweet scent. My favorite perfume ever. And I have a lot.
I wore this while shopping one day, and the guy at the check out register, who was much younger than me and of a different race, stated, "I don't know what your are wearing, but you smell delicious."
I love my perfume.

Sissi
Sissi

the opening note is a blast of peony;
orchid; and third gardenia. the middle
of the action mellon then wraped with
red berries and bottom notes i can smell the creamy vanilla and sandalwood.

my overall rating dislike it i don't really care for mellons or any fruity
floral hogpog farce like this it's too sweet and it gives a headache.

La Moon
La Moon

I so was looking forward to this perfume but I was disappointed. It's just tooooo sweet. It gave me a headache but it sure has lasting power.. I think I am going to purchase esencia de duende instead! Yaaa

Dark Curls

i wore this to work today and one of my co-workers/friends said, "wow, what are you weraing today????" in an email. I had only applied a couple sprays in the morning, several hours ago. Enough said =)

Dark Curls

This smells really good! I love this and the In Black. I feel like I have found a new treasure by recently discovering Jesus Del Pozo. Can't wait to try a few of his others.

sofiii
sofiii

Jesus Del Pozo has impressed me again!

This is a really nice perfume. It starts with a burst of fruity notes, I can smell the fresh and sweet berries along with some pineapple-like juicy scent. It starts really like a nice girly sweet(fruity sweet,not the Britney sweet)floral fruity scent.

However the fresh start goes away really quick (within 10 minutes)and left the nice middle and base notes.
It is sweet like hard sugar but clean at the same time, plus a hint of floral scent.Somehow I think it's more like a light gourmand scent at this point.

Then the transition between mid to base notes is quite smooth, the hard fruit-candy scent becomes less dominant, and something woody and sensual sweet comes. Really comfortable in wearing it.

Really worth trying :-)

saint_alison
saint_alison

This is such a nice frgrance. I like that it is not too strong and not offensive to anyone. I wear it to work and don't feel too worried about applying another spray at my desk. It is a bit romantic and reminds me of spring time... and to me it is fresh smelling and very easy to wear. Generally I am not a fan of florals, I find them a little boring, but for some reason I liked this perfume enough -on that day- to buy 100ml of it. I do definately like it, happy to wear it but I doubt that I would buy it again, I would recommend it to people who are fans of watery florals

guest_kel
guest_kel

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I found one day at Dillard's when I was window shopping for a new scent, and after not really finding anything, the SA sprayed this one.

I was enticed immediately. Sweet, fruity, and floral with a complex note of something comforting--looking back, I think it might be the bergamot. I bought it immediately without smelling it on my skin and I'm GLAD I did.

I was excited to wear it the next day. When my boyfriend smelled it on me, he said it was "intoxicating" and asked if he could buy stock in it. I now spritz a little near my neck when I know I will see him, and he will cuddle up to me every time. :)

I really love this. I smelled Amor Amor afterward, and I feel the two are similar... however I prefer Halloween Kiss. There's something warm and lovely in the dry down that stays with you for a while. I also found it to last a good half day, and one additional spritz at lunch will get you through the evening. I know some will say it smells common, but I always have people asking me what it is and saying it smells wonderful (from romantic to "like pure passion"). I consider this my signature scent. Simply amazing.

guest_zedralz
guest_zedralz

I personally found this scent to be overly sweet and cloying. I didn't care for it. I would like to smell the other Halloween fragrances in this line so I could compare them.

guest_nix
guest_nix

I have halloween kiss and i love it. It's smells fresh and alluring.

the original halloween is very popular where I live.most of my female friends and colleagues have a bottle of that.
this new edition is even better than the original one and it's less common,so more unique.
the opening is very fresh,juicy and fruity.it's a bit like miss dior cherrie,but of course it's cheaper than that.by the way I thought I had recognized some strawberry or cherry.neither of them are in the ingredients,but that's how I can describe it.
category?well,the last thing that would come to my mind is "floral aquatic"!it's definitely a floral fruity perfume.ok,it's fresh,but not that watery to put it in this group.
I agree with members that have claimed it had been romantic.it's very romantic and young.maybe that's why it reminds me amor amor by cacharel too.even the shape of bottles are a bit similar.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I really like this one is very girly,fresh and sweet,really nice but has not long lasting power. ;)

karova
karova

veeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice!!the best fragance of Jesus del Pozo.

Migotka
Migotka

An excellent surprise, I must admit. I didnt really have any expectation towards it (and I dont know many people who would appreciate the original Halloween). The bottle caught my eye first.

It strikes with a punch of fruity notes with a strong hint of some of my favourites, including freesia and orchid. It's a very sweet scent, girlish, a bit frivolous and cheeky, and certainly energising. It creates a nice aura around the person who wears it- not very long lasting unfortunately, but you can always apply more often!

imgcas
imgcas

I thought it would be worse. It's a nice fruity-floral fragance which stands out from the rest of new mainstream offers, and that's to say a lot.
I want to give it a second try because I only remember that I liked it and it wasn't disappointing at all.
I am not very fond of fruity-florals nowadays, but I could easily wear Halloween Kiss.

nezzabel
nezzabel

It's a romantic fragrance - it's all about romance! You can really feel the heart notes blended together beautifuly!
It's warm, cozy, confortable... perfect for this Autumn days, when the days are getting colder and smaller.
It's confortable yet distinctive, subtle but noticed.. I've compliments whenever I wear this fragrance!
On me I can still smell at the end of the day, so it is longlasting!
I really like this fragrance!
If you want a romantic fragrance that it's not as expensive as others you might try this one.

amanda
amanda

nice sweet, but not special nor longlasting

Halloween Kiss by Jesus Del Pozo 3.58 out of 5 based on 187 ratings and 43 user reviews

HALLOWEEN KISS for WOMEN by Jesus del Pozo EDT .13 OZ MINI
HALLOWEEN KISS for WOMEN by Jesus del Pozo EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
HALLOWEEN KISS for WOMEN by Jesus del Pozo EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
HALLOWEEN KISS for WOMEN by Jesus del Pozo EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
HALLOWEEN KISS for WOMEN by Jesus del Pozo EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
Halloween Kiss Perfume by Jesus Del Pozo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
HALLOWEEN KISS for WOMEN by Jesus del Pozo SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ EDT .13 OZ MINI
Gift Set 3.4oz
Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz Glitter Body Powder 5g 0.17oz Miniature 4ml 0.13oz 3pcs
Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Halloween Kiss by Jesus Del Pozo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Halloween Kiss by Jesus Del Pozo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.