Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Jesus Del Pozo In White Jesus Del Pozo for women

Jesus Del Pozo In White Jesus Del Pozo for women
dislike

Jesus Del Pozo In White Jesus Del Pozo for women Pictures Jesus Del Pozo In White Jesus Del Pozo for women Pictures

As the opponent to the In Black perfume, In White floral version was launched in 2007. It was designed by Francis Kurkdjian and Vioaline David. Top notes offer us a refreshment with bergamot, bamboo leaf and lemon blossom. The heart is full of passion caused by sweet and clear notes of Egyptian jasmine, magnolia, orchid, orange blossom, almond blossom and white freesia. Floral notes of iris blends in with sensuous musk at the base. The bottle was designed by Juan Gatti, and it is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT. The bottle is white, symbolizing all the white flowers that are used to make this exquisite fragrance. Jesus Del Pozo In White was created by Francis Kurkdjian and Violaine David.

Bamboo Leaf Lemon Blossom Bergamot

Jasmins Marzipane

Jesus Del Pozo In White Fragrance Reviews

MeMyself&I
MeMyself&I

Nothing very special about this. It's a bit nondescript. Not bad, just not very memorable.

sarka-destiny
sarka-destiny

This is very uncomplicated scent and smells the same way like the bottle - white scent, white flowers. I appreciate if the bottle shows the scent inside before you smell it. :)
This was my last try to definitely persuade me, that of Jesus del Pozo is nothing for me.

Gingercat77
Gingercat77

I recieved this today in the mail, as a blind buy based on its similarity to Pure Poison.

On first spray, yes definitely it is very similar, the blast of citrus is very reminiscent of PP.
The difference is in the drydown. Sadly, JDP fades too quickly for my liking, within minutes it seems to become a skin scent. However while it's around it is sharp, edgy and clean.
Pure poison has much more depth, intensity and sillage and a certain extra charm.

So, whilst JDP is a perfectly acceptable dupe, in the same league as Intimately Beckham for her, neither can really match the outstanding beauty of Pure Poison

archivist
archivist

I can see why people think this is similar to Pure Poison, but I think ymmv depending on what you liked best about the Dior. I loved the gardenia in Pure Poison and wished that was dialed up a little higher than the jasmine (I'm not a huge jasmine fan, I was only able to do Pure Poison because of the warm, creamy gardenia) and this one doesn't have any gardenia at all.

So if you didn't notice the gardenia in Pure Poison, you won't miss it - and might as well get this. If you liked the amplitude and warmth of the gardenia in Pure Poison, this will feel too thin, like cheap cotton compared to bridal satin.

Evi90
Evi90

This perfume was a blind buy and made me realize I do not like jasmine. Gave me a headache every time I sprayed it on. Lacks the warmth of Pure Poison. If you're into sharp white floral scents give this a try. Lasting power and sillage are good.

sleepy*weasel
sleepy*weasel

Soapy white floral, but I don’t like the initial plasticky rush of bamboo/bergamot. However the dry-down, is a lovely iris/almond blossom and musk combo, soft and very lovely. A tinge of clean laundry about it, too. Or fabric softener, if you like.
It’s not my usual thing (I’m more of an oriental musk and spice fan) but this is a perfectly acceptable, non-headachy, white floral. My go-to for soapy white florals is Ivoire, though, so only 6/10 for In White, due to its beginning - I have to wait 2 hours for this scent to give me what I want :)

nightcutter
nightcutter

I absolutely love this. I'm a man but happily wear this. The comparisons to Pure Poison are correct but I would say the Poison has the edge in quality - it feels a bit 'thicker and heavier'. Intimately Beckham is similar also.

EmiliM
EmiliM

I don't think I've ever encountered a bottle that depicts its content as closely as this one does.
Sharp, white, cold and odd.

This was a blind buy for me, and looking back, I have no clue what drew me to it. I like jasmine, but a whole other kind of jasmine. And the only other notes here I like, powder and musk, make no appearance on my skin. Not to mention I highly dislike orange blossom, lemon blossom and any other "blossom" there is.

It has been more than a year since I bought it and I can't seem to be able to form an opinion.
Most of the time, what I get is a sharp, synthetic combination of wet wipes and fabric softener. And room-spray magnolia. Clean and minimalist and straight-forward and sort of metallic. There is no light breeziness that bamboo should provide and no orchid's sweet warmth.
But then something happens and all I can smell is a wonderful creamy, dreamy, fluffy cloud, well rounded and charmingly soft. Unfortunately, this rarely happens.
It's very retro.
It's very flowery.
And, as I said, very clean and white. The kind of white that hurts your eyes.

So if you want to smell like clean white sheets, it's not a bad option.

Sweelty
Sweelty

I bought this basing on reviews about its similarity to Pure Poison by Dior. But I cannot say that they are alike. At first Jesus del pozo smells like strong plasticky alcohol......and when this mess clears up, I can smell kinda Pure Poison in dry down. But this is more of a bad/spoiled version of Pure Poison so do not hope that you will replace Dior's masterpiece with this!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I chose this scent initially because of the comparisons to Pure Poison. However, I feel this one stands on it's own! I love how it settles into a my-skin-but-better white floral on me. The silage is wonderful and so is the lasting power. It has the lasting power of Intimately Beckham. This was a great buy and is beautiful enough to wear on your wedding day and chic enough to wear around the office while wearing your best grey power suit. The more I wear this, the more I love it!

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

I'm not generally a white floral kind of girl, my nose and lungs both being overwhelmed by most of them, but I was curious about this one based on the reviews and a fellow Fragrantica member was sweet enough to send me a sample from her own collection. (The generosity around here is astounding...)

I agree with another reviewer who called this "clean and soft." It's not overwhelming or intrusive. It doesn't beat you into the room and linger after you've left it.

I find the bamboo at the beginning very appealing, though it fades and the classic white florals come out. Again, they're not heavy but they do have impressive projection. Generous application is unwarranted.

My favorite part, however, is about 2 hours in when the flowers sweeten up just enough on my skin to make me smile when I get a whiff of it. This is a pleasant and relatively inexpensive surprise. It's not my usual fare but I'm sure I'll pick up a bottle if I see it at the right price.

Enigma7510
Enigma7510

Was looking for a replacement for my favorite summer scent that has been discontinued: Jaipur. I love this "in white" fresh floral, but wish it lasted longer than a few hours on my skin. Not much strength or longevity in the juice, but it is very inexpensive so I guess that's okay. i'm just used to quality perfumes that last 7 hours.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

I have both the In White and in black and both of my bottle leak when sprayed BUMMER

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I have just received jesus del pozo in white today..how excited I am n I patiently unboxed it..I sprayed it on my skin right after that.I do get the citrusy scent of bergamot from its initial spray..the citrusy scent is not overpowering.i would say,the smell is just moderate.honestly, that particular part reminded me of CK euphoria blossom.

then comes the earthy green bamboo smell..after few minutes,I smell jasmine flower the most,a little bit of orchid n freesia...then on the drydown,it turn out to be soapy-powdery n musky..I smell sort of sweet scent in between.i believe the sweetness came from the flowers used..

I thought that I wouldn't going to love this perfume as this one was a blind buy..I did my review previously by which I actually decided to buy pure poison by dior..Unfortunately the price was expensive.so I cancelled my decision.

But after like 30 minutes,JDP in white smells florally nice n lovely..I do agree that JDP in white is in the group of mainly white flowers..

I consider this is my lucky blind buy..I like the design of the bottle too..it is kinda unique.

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

Reminds me of Bvlgari Black but with stronger florals and softer bike tires notes. Really like this one.!

mymlan
mymlan

When I was a little girl I thought all perfumes smelled like this: white flowers, clean and soapy and that there were no other perfume smells :). Today I know more.

I like to think that there are jasmine lovers and tuberose lovers among us who loves the great whites. I'm most definately a tuberose lover. Actually, kind of an addict I admit.

I like "in White" for what it is: a clean and soapy white floral. It's classy and timeless (almost nostalgic) but also somehow generic. I have smelt too many fragrances of this kind, and easily get bored with them. But if it also had a good amount of tuberose it might very well be on my wantlist.

kwietok25
kwietok25

This was a blind buy for me and I couldn´t be happier...
Amazing and delicate scent...
All the notes work perfectly together. It´s so feminine and gentle. Perfect for flower lovers.
For me it´s spring in the bottle.
Love it!!!

glmvazquez
glmvazquez

I wanted to purchase a reasonably priced perfume, and looking through the perfume blogs I heard about this one. I loved it from the first time I smelled it. I don't get any chemical odor at all and agree with all the reviewers who comment on it's similarity to Poison in scent . It's a strong perfume that lasts hours so spray lightly.

browneyedmama
browneyedmama

OMG, how to describe this scent. It's beautiful, but not in a loud way. The beginning is a bit stout, but the Drydown is what makes this fragrance so wonderful in my opinion. I am definitely proud to say that I have this as part of my collection :)

Glarnere
Glarnere

Yes, Pure Poison indeed, but cleaner and less “poisonous”...
In my opinion, it has less of that sweet, toxic note though i like both of them. This is just more affordable! Great in spring/summer season...

dkny27
dkny27

I must admit... this is a very near relative to Dior Pure Poison, but in my own opinion, having owned and used Pure Poison, this one triumphs!
It lasts so much longer.
And the notes are much more defined...
And this has a spectacular white flower, womanly scent that you can wear to the office, to school or to cocktail hour and it will still carry the ambiance you bring with it.....
Another unspoken gem... Get it while you can....

jenny.166
jenny.166

This is a soapy, elegant scent which makes me feel confident but it is missing some zing.
I mixed one spray of this with one spray of circus fantasy by Britney Spears and I personally love the two together. The added sugary notes turns it into a more outgoing scent

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

Pozo White is like 70% close to Dior Pure Poison- it's missing that *sparkle*, Dior has something sweet and special Pozo does not. Pozo White smelled like very expensive soap on me and lasted maybe 3hours.

This is just a lovely fragrance. In White embodies it's concept as much as it's sister, In Black.
Admittedly, the opening is a bit harsh and could put some off. To my nose In White begins with a strong, earthy bamboo and lots of freesia. Freesia often smells like nail polish remover to me.
The first time I tested this fragrance the opening really had me wondering. I'm not one for scrubbing though so I let In White sit and kind of forgot about it. A few hours later I was reaching for something in a cabinet above my head and I smelled this lovely, soft bitter almond aroma. It took me a minute to realize it was me.
I definitely see the similarities between In White & Pure Poison, but In White gets along with my chemistry so much better. Pure Poison turns bitter and soapy on my skin and makes for an altogether unpleasant experience.
In White is truly one of those obscure gems worth discovering.

Jola 72
Jola 72

I have a big 100 edp of In White and I don,t like it that much.Something is missing for me,maybe the scent is not that bright I was expected.It smells kind of 2 or 3 days old bouquet of white flowers and some greenish earthy unclean shelf is following me then I put it on .Lasting power is very very good,but I just not enjoy the scent.Off White could be the name.Nothing to do with Pure Poison,I just adore this one.The formula in this perfume is not perfect,just in case You like that kind of scent,but I prefer to smell cleaner and more joyful and feminine.I enjoy other scents of J.Del Pozo ,Halloween line,but sorry,not that one...

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

When I first sprayed once on my wrist, I get bamboo and some citrus. Then I seemed to become anosmic to In White, I could barely smell anything. So I spray a second time, which I should not have.

A powdery white flower bomb exploded, mixed with a nasty earthiness, almost got me nauseated. Fortunately after about 1 hour, the white flowers calmed down. I could hardly pick distinctive floral notes, but I get some caracteristics of jasmine, orange blossom and magnolia. There is also some greenness contracting with white flowers, preventing it from overpowering. It sits close to skin as a very feminine scent for about 7 hours. I spent a pleasant time once it settled down.

I can't say I'm in love, but In White is really really not bad. I'd recommend it as an affordable white flower fragrance. However, if you're not a die hard white flower fan, you might need to be careful while applying.

aphexacid
aphexacid

I blind bought this for my fiance on the simple ideal that it would be great due to having the worlds greatest nose behind it.

boy was i wrong. Granny floral. Thank goodness my fiance hated it as much as i did. She gave it to her mother.

I have a hard time believing MFK had anything to do with this.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

It smells definitely white, white flowers, innocent and inoffensive. Reminds me my grandma's garden in full bloom. It has old fashioned vibe for me and absolutely no staying power, within 30 minutes it was gone leaving impression of green, fresh baby powder.
I see no connection with Pure Poison which is more elegant, sophisticated, crystal clear and lasts for ages. J.del Pozo is definitely too green for may taste, like flowers in a vase with water left on the table for one day too long.

cumulnimbus
cumulnimbus

I agree with those who describe this perfume as polite, sweet, soapy and musky.

In White isn't a bad blend in quality terms, and it is a good one for its price, I got mine for less than 9e 30ml.

The bambu note gives it a sweet ethereal citrus start that I don't enjoy that much. Gets better when lemon blossom and light bergamot give entrance to the middle stage (which lasts quite long on my skin) where it develops the middle flower notes, jasmine playing the main role, and connecting with iris before it settles down to an extremely musky powdery end.

I prefer how it works on warm days as it is a cool distant kind of scent that I avoid in blue light cool weather. On me it stays close to skin and lasts for an acceptable period of four or five hours.

Well done, though not extraordinary or very original.
It is quite true it resembles Pure Poison.

Sassy1
Sassy1

True to it's name, JDP In White is very much a white floral. And while the scent is a nice blend of orange blossim and jasmine, the top 20 minutes or so are chemical loaded making it a little screechy and grating for me. I was actually hoping for a little more verbena which is next to non-existent. The slightly powdery drydown is reminiscent of Champs Elysee.

It is in the same vein as The One and I even pick up some low volume L'Instant as well. Must be the magnolia.

Overall, I'd say it's just ok and is suitable for spring. After my mini runs out I won't be going for a bb.

Update: Comparing JDP IW against Bvlgari Fleurs de Nuit, In White wins hands down. IW is much prettier, remindful of Narcisso Rodrigues.

worknplay
worknplay

I bought this perfume as a "blind buy" and a 3.4 oz to boot! That would have been a big waste if I hadn't liked it, but as luck would have it, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Oh wow, I really wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do- I have had some real duds lately...( I have a bad habit of blind buying perfumes I read about online and buying them on Ebay!) The jasmine really shines in this scent and it lasts an average of about 5 hours on me without a touch up. I have been on such a huge "gourmand" kick lately and this really makes a wonderful change of pace! My "signature" perfume has been Givenchy Organza Indecence for a long time now, but it has gotten way too expensive online ( vintage ), so I was looking for a new signature. This just may be it! :)

HATORI
HATORI

It smells like new pure poison ,even better&easier

It is a nice white floral, well done, smooth, easy to wear. I see the comparison with Pure Poison, but I feel the Dior is superior quality, nonetheless In White is pretty., I like it.
Pure Poison also is heavier, the jasmine is richer, In White is not so sharp, it is lighter and more rounded. Overall, very nice.

mry
mry

This was a blind buy for me too, I read here that it's similar to Pure Poison and it's true, they are almost identical. I must say that I like In White better because it's very cheaper than Pure Poison and stays longer than the new reformulated PP. Although it's a EDT it has a good longevity and sillage. It's a very good fragrance, I recommend it. I think it's good for any season.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

This opened really strange! Was it the bamboo? I'm not sure. But when I smelled it, I was wondering what it was trying to be! Put me off.

But wanted to give it a chance, so I let it be, and didn't wipe it off.

And I am so glad I gave it that chance - it's a beautiful, simple, fresh, quite light jasmine and a hint of orange blossom floating along on a bed of musky powder. I often dont like jasmine in perfume, the indolic smelling variety just annoys me. But this manages to smell like it was just picked off the twig :)

It lasted really long on my skin, despite holding and hugging bags as I walked around that day I tried it.

After several hours, all I got from my wrist was a hint of powder. But I'm not complaining. I feel that this is a mature sort of fragrance.

Overall, really lovely. I have to get me one.

[email protected]
basiadz@ymail.com

I hope that Qvalite and the Internet Dutchess are right, that it will settle to something better. My bottle has just come in and I have to say it reminds me of the old ladies' fragrance that you encounter a lot in the public transport. So far I regret I have followed the reviews but my own instincts. Everyone has different taste and the sense of smell. My hard lesson learned.

P.s. After an hour it's even bearable but it DOES NOT smell like the Poison in my opinion. It's a very strong soapy fragrance. Use in moderation.

lassie172
lassie172

smells like pure poison. i like it. It stays long on my skin

cinema1974
cinema1974

Have the black and the white... well the white is more of cleaner floral fruit fragrance it has the hint of powder but in a good way as the black, it not a strong powder scent so don't expect it to be. This one has different changes in the floral notes and the heart notes with the down dry is amazing. This comes in EDT and it last very well on my skin and my sisters skin. I would think it was eau de parfume because of the strenght it has. overall it a nice fragrance and glad to have it in my collection. love Jesus de Pozo so said when he passed away... he was an icon in fashion and in fragrances...love the Halloween original love you Jesus...

Internet Duchess
Internet Duchess

I had the same experience with this as Qvalitet. I almost scrubbed this off at first. Some floral perfumes have a tendancy to turn sour but this one began sour like a vase of flowers accidently left in ones office over a three day weekend (yes, I actually did that once). Once the nasty florals fade this becomes a gorgeous comforting soapy powdery musk. I actually went and rescued it from my bathroom trash bin. I will keep this, but will spray it on a half hour before going out. Overall, a very nice buy for the price.

rachel32
rachel32

this smells amazing!!!! floral-exuberant!!!! soooo classy!!!!!!

susana75
susana75

IT'S PURE POISON IN ANOTHER BOTTLE. ..MUST HAVE

girl1000
girl1000

In White is a white floral with a slightly aquatic note. It has similarities with both Dior's Pure Poison and Lancome's O de l'Orangerie, but it's my least favorite of the three. In White is nice enough for the price, but something in it is slightly synthetic, and it lacks the warmth and depth of Pure Poison and l'Orangerie. Still, it is an affordable option for those on whose skin it works well.

citadel
citadel

This scent is very elegant and a great steal, considering the fact that the price is low but you would never imagine that based on how high-quality it smells. I've stayed away from white florals for as long as I can remember, but I wanted to add one to my collection since all my purchases were fruity floral, oriental, or gourmand. I don't wear this to work very often, but I like to wear it around the apartment or when I'm running errands. It's incredibly feminine and would suit a very clean, very classy lady.
And, yes, it smells eerily similar to Pure Poison. It's also long-lasting. So even though I don't wear it too often, I love having it in my scent wardrobe.

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

This was a blind buy, a very affordable one I must add! Like many others here, I got this based on its resemblance to pure poison which I have been hesitating on due to its price tag. I get powdery white flowers with bergamot on musk and since those are all notes I like, I have to say this was a great buy especially at the price! This is a more womanly than young girl scent. In my opinion it would carry well from day to night depending on how much is applied. Sillage almost meets approval but I have to add I have a penchant for very strong scents, longevity-vote pending, will update! I think this would be a safe blind buy and a great economical yet romantic gift scent. The pretty pearl bottle resembles Bucheron's Initial and adds to its charm as a gift. I can only imagine the power of this scent if there was an EDP but I have to say for an EDT it is already quite potent. Overall am very pleased with this and would definitely repurchase.
Update: Longevity medium, about 6 hours, 8 hours tops.

CoolBreezes
CoolBreezes

I've had this for a while, and always come back to it. It's a white floral with an undercurrent of freshness, very suitable for summer and very much having the signature of both its creators. I find it uplifting, unobtrusive and mood-brightening. To be enjoyed.

Kyi
Kyi

This was a blind buy, and I got this for it's supposed resemblance to Pure Poison, which I also have not tried. It's quite nice and feels elegant. Rich, full, white florals with a splash of citrus, the dry down smells powdery, and a little musky and soapy. There's a twinge of sweetness and earthiness (the bamboo I assume?). Smells like a fragrance for 25+, doesn't smell old, but not a teeny bopper scent. I like it a lot! Pretty affordable as well, about $25 for a 3.4oz online. Only thing is, I wish it was slightly less musky and there is a note in there I don't find pleasing. But I can get over that.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

In White is Pure Poison's sister, younger & just as beautiful but although there are some similarities her personality is definitely different..

In White is more powdery, subtle, creamy & lasts longer on me. A stunning white floral. Definitely recommended.

Citrusy floral musky fragrance.

The leading note in this fragrance is the lemon blossom note. And I like the nice freshness that this note brings to this fragrance. The jasmine, white freesia, orange blossom and bergamote notes are also very noticeable. I would say that the orchid, magnolia and the iris note are less noticeable in this fragrance. Actually, I don't like the noticeable bamboo leaf and almond blossom notes. And I wish this fragrance was less musky.

This fragrance reminds me Pure Poison, especially because of the jasmine, bergamot and citrusy blossom notes. Only if in this fragrance the leading note is the lemon blossom note, in Pure Poison its the orange blossom note. And the other notes in these fragrances make them also different enough.

This fragrance smells soapy, clean and fresh. I like it, but more in the opening. The base notes sometimes open too powdery.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

as much as I would love to have the Pure Poison, the price is just a little too much out of my price range at the moment X_x since Im reading in these reviews that this smells just like PP I might just get my hands on a bottle of this stuff instead, I'll review it once the bottle is in my collection, it sounds promising

got it today! yep, I was right! alot like Pure Poison, only a little bit lighter! its amazing! kinda has a slight smokiness too it, but still nice! if u cant afford Pure Poison, Id get this as a substitute

Marianna8
Marianna8

I Love it! I'm very happy I found out about it's similarity with Dior Pure Poison on fragrantica. Dior PP is pretty demanding for my taste, and considering the high price I was not sure if I should buy it or not.. But Jesus Del Pozo is perfect for me! It's lighter than Dior so I can easily wear it during the day. This and the price is exactly what I dreamed about)))

Boquitaspintadas
Boquitaspintadas

It is indeed very similar to pure poison. In my skin (wich i know it makes many perfumes to smell "funny" or unexpected...) the white flowers smell almost "metallic", there is something cold, as if you where smelling aluminium, but this is not a bad thing in it, it makes it unique. Because of this particular note i don´t find it too weareable for romantic use like dates. I love wearing it on winter days!!!
I believe this is the smell an evil fairy would have, if it makes sense... it has everything to be a naif perfume but that note in the bottom makes you think of something else

FleurDefendue
FleurDefendue

Although I understand the comparison to Dior Pure Poison, on me In White is overwhelmingly "soapy," almost as if one put a few drops of Pure Poison in Clean's Fresh Laundry?! It smelled differently yet still had a softer soap note on my friend.

Although not offensive, it's not the scent I am looking for. In White is very long-lasting with heavy sillage--it is definitely an EDP to apply sparingly.

seashellbikini
seashellbikini

Got the EdT as a blind buy--I love me some white florals and the price can't be beat. It starts with a blast of alcohol at first spray, but that disipates in about two seconds and the lemon blossom bursts through, sharp and sweet. The heart dries down to a slightly soapy orange blossom and some definite milkiness, maybe from the almond blossom and magnolia. The musk adds a nice warmth. Wears fairly close to the skin on me once it's past the hour mark, but lasts a good 8 hours.

I'll definitely be wearing In White this spring and summer. This is exactly the kind of white floral I love for daytime--a little sharp, a little sweet, feminine, but not too girly. Smells like my childhood summers in the SF Bay Area.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

i LOVE this perfume! It smells exactly like Pure Poison by Dior & Intimately Beckham. It smells very luxurious, feminine, sophisticated. The projection power is amazing, 1 spritz & the entire room will smell this. The lasting power is nice as well, 8hrs+ on me. I will definitely re-purchase this many times! It is my top 5 favorite fragrances. I think this is a scent you can wear day or night, any occasion, any season. I purchased mine last week from an ebay seller named Lolasperfumes, beware, this seller listed the perfume as a 100ml new unused tester bottle, but I received a used half empty bottle & I paid around $25 so do not buy from them. Overall, I love this scent! This smells very similar to Avon Rare Pearls!

10/10 :)

Angelique11
Angelique11

Gorgeous white floral! Do I dare say that I prefer “Jesus Del Pozo In White” to “Dior Pure Poison” and for a fraction of the cost (one fifth to be exact). I have both and can certainly smell the resemblance that others are mentioning, but I can also smell the subtle differences. To my nose, “Pure Poison” smells more like a creamy version of “Dove” soap. “In White” has more of a fresh summery tang because of the lemon blossom standing out among the many flowers. Musk then smooths “In White” and gives it a soft, feminine, sexiness.

Since I have both, I’ve tested them, one on each arm and can say that if I had bought “In White” first, I would not have purchased “Pure Poison”. One thing “Pure Poison” has to it’s credit is that because of it’s woods and amber, it could probably be worn all year round. “In White” feels more crispy clean, much more Spring and Summer.

IW is long lasting on me, and I can not detect that chemical smell often found in some of the less expensive fragrances. At any rate, it’s a steal, not costing much more than a few average samples.

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

True, it smells almost identical to Pure Poison. Points few differences: endnotes, longevity smell. However, price-quality ratio is very good. Positive vote.

moonwalker
moonwalker

I agree with those who say that it strongly reminds them of Pure Poison. On me, the first 30 minutes are absolutely identical and I cannot tell the difference which is which. After that slight differences occur. While PP becomes more rounded, complex and softer, In White is little bit sharper. However, if I had not had PP on one hand and simultaneously In White on the other hand, it would have been difficult to tell the difference. If I encountered In White on the others, this one could easily pass as PP as I would probably blame the slight differences on the body chemistry(as we all know that the body chemistry has a huge impact on the way a particular fragrance smells on that person).
While I prefer PP, I was able to find this one for 1/5 of the price of PP so I took it.

EDIT: The lasting power is amazing. It lasted 9 hours and after that I went to take a shower. I had to use three sprits more than I do with PP but the lasting power was the same.

As to the way it smells imagine bergamont, and jasmine with the hint of a tea note and orange blossom. The scent is pretty linear after the initial sharpness settles down.

mcalloway99
mcalloway99

Beautiful fragrance! A bit more mature than I expected, but in a classy and sensual way; not at all your grandmother's floral. I can contribute that to the musk which gives it just enough depth to avoid a headache. On my skin, starts off right away with a fresh burst of those white florals...the jasmine, the freesia, and the orange blossom all pop. The dry down is reminiscent of clean linen, and reminds me of how the crisp winter air smells just after it snows. The silage is great. It lasted at minimum 5-6 hours on me, and sure it would have gone longer had I not showered it off. Overall, a well-composed fresh, feminine, and alluring scent that's great for the Fall/Winter months. Especially on special evenings.

scentedrat
scentedrat

I bought this unsniffed, hoping it would smell similar to Pure Poison, but on my skin there is really no resemblance. There is a note in here that is striking me wrong--kind of a hard, nutty note that I have smelled before but can't identify. Unfortunately, it dominates on me so all the other pretty notes disappear under it. I think this is one of those scents that is quite nice but my chemistry turns it ugly.

Pari88
Pari88

This only slightly smells of pure poison on me..there are much more white florals here. Hours later though it is still on my skin and now it smells very musky, quite lovely but very very light, too light to be compared to PP. It is a beautiful fragrance, i like it. There is a slight muskiness and creaminess to it-not milky or vanilla creamy but musky creamy. It is nice for the price. Special on everyone.

qvalitet
qvalitet

This smells so Spanish - or at least European. I find it somehow familiar to Annick Goutals Gardenia Passion: Same strange smell of forgotten flowers in a vase :) But still I like this a lot. It has a beautiful smooth drydown.

musicaficta
musicaficta

As many have noted, In White bares a strong resemblance to Pure Poison. This fragrance, however has a secret weapon--- lemon blossom.

When we lived in San Diego County, we had a lovely Meyer Lemon tree that had voluminous fragrant blooms and sweet succulent fruit-- so sweet, in fact, that one could eat the fruit right from the tree! I searched for months to find a fragrance that would recreate this experience and finally found it-- In White.

Ladies and gentlemen, the lemon blossom has the starring role here. There is a vivacious supporting cast of like-minded flowers- orange and almond blossom and jasmine, seated on a velvety-smooth divan of gentle musk, that parade though before taking their curtain call. Nice, bright, but not especially noteworthy.

Without the starring lemon blossom, it would b a high school musical. With it-- a Tony Award!

magda14012
magda14012

I am deeply saddened to learn that Jesus del Pozo will not create anymore perfume. RIP
My favourite jasmin ever is the younger sister of Pure Poison In white. I sometimes mix it with In Black in colder weather. Works both ways. Beautiful feminine creation, long lasting, creamy and smooth.

SS79
SS79

What a beautiful fragrance!! Yes has some resemblance to Pure Poison, but I prefer this one.. an enchanting fragrance that lasts!

almondcookie

Jesue del pozo passed way on the 19th of august 2011. Not only is he a superb fashion designer, this designer has brought one, if not the best perfume so far to me. This fragrance is so dear to me. I have been wearing it since middle ths year and i have enjoyed every moment of it. If i were to describe myself with a perfume. This would be one of them. CLEAN,CREAMY,CLASSY, SEXY, STRONG. RIP Jesus Del Pozo.

almondcookie

This is starting to become one of my best perfumes. It lasts. Since I purchased a bottle, I have worn it continuously for 3 weeks. After today i will wear other perfumes. I do not want to ever get tired of wearing this one. LOVE IT.

tubita
tubita

Click "copy Pure Poison" then click "paste" Here it is In White:) I like it:)

Manya3
Manya3

I haven't noticed any similarities at all between In White and Pure Poison (which on my skin smells horrible for some reason).

I would advise to test In White before purchasing it - it's a unique perfume!

It's very musky and powdery, I would have thought it has a suede note in it. It's very feminine and yet has a strong character. It's much, much better than what I expected, quite long lasting even on a hot day. A must have for musk lovers!

almondcookie

After reading several reviews that this smells like PURE POISON I was convinced so I decided to take a trip the mall which is just 15mins away from my house and try dior pure poison as they did not have Jesus Del Pozo In White. I tried Dior Pure Poison and I loved it. It was a clean floral scent well balanced.

I ordered Jesus Del Pozo In White online and i can now say that they really smell alike. Most floral perfumes are sometimes overpowering. Jesus Del Pozo In White on the other hand smells clean and soft and it can be worn everyday. This is an inexpensive alternative to dior pure poison.

I had this one on all day, what a perfume, what a sillage, amazing staying power!!
For you lovers of Pure Poison, this is a must for certain! They are not exactly the same, but the quality sure is!!!! Gorgeous!!

Jilly B
Jilly B

This was a blind buy for me after a number of ladies here recommended it, as I had been looking for a very clean scent, but Pure Poison didn't work on my skin. I have never seen this in the shops here, so would never have known about it.

This starts off citrussy fresh and clean, and becomes floral very quickly. It does feel very 'white', and is pretty strong so I don't need much. Dries down to a very feminine fresh powdery scent, and I could still smell this 10 hours after putting it on.

Really great to wear on a hot day.

mjb28
mjb28

This is very feminine scent, rich and creamy. It is powdery to my nose but it is nicely done. I can't help but admire. Everybody told that it smells like Dior's Pure Poison, and I totally agree. My friends always mistaken I'm wearing Dior's.

It has a strength that last for 8 hours on my skin. It stayed even longer on my clothes. Very impressive sillage. This is a lovely perfume which is not too expensive yet very elegant and expensive smelling.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

The opening is green and vibrant, some may think it screechy. But if you wait it out... let it develop... you will encounter a powdery floral throughout the middle before the flowers are covered in a buttery musk drydown. It's light, airy, feminine and great for spring & summer!

Oh, and the staying power is incredible!

GabyE
GabyE

Es una bella fragancia, càlida y sensual con notas similares a Pure Poison de Dior, aunque menos duraderas. No sé porqué, pero a pesar de que me gusta, hay días en los que no puedo usarlo porque me descompone ya al destapar el frasco, es algo muy raro de explicar pero me da como náuseas... entonces sólo lo uso cuando estoy menos sensible.
It´s a very nice fragrance, warmth and sensual with some notes that seems to smell like Pure Poison by Dior, even thou less lasting than it. I don´t know why but in spite of the fact that I like this scent, there are days in wich I can´t even wear it because at the same time I´m opening the bottle, it gives me nauseas... So I can wear it only when I´m not so sensitive.

Jesus del Pozo IN WHITE bears an undeniable family resemblance to Dior PURE POISON, no argument there. They differ in details, however. In contrast to the bright white incandescence of PURE POISON, IN WHITE is more of an off-white shade. The price PURE POISON pays for its apparent pristine purity is its poisonous potential: apply one drop too many, and you'll suffer a severe headache. IN WHITE poses no such potential health hazard: this fragrance can be sprayed on liberally and repeatedly without the danger of the dreaded POISON headache.

There is a paradox here: the more poisonous composition conveys the impression of pristine purity, while the less toxic IN WHITE seems somehow just slightly dirty. I believe that the non-white florals, especially orchid, account for some of the difference. But there is also a difference in basic construction. Consider how paper produced through the use of freshly felled trees and bleached to the brightest of whites, a veritably incandescent hue, compares to paper that is produced solely from recycled materials and is not bleached. The former is an environmental disaster, but the end product offers the aesthetic illusion of greater purity.

I feel the same about PURE POISON vs. IN WHITE, which should really be called off-white--and happily that is in fact the color of the beautiful bottle in which it is housed. Although in some ways I feel that PURE POISON is a better perfume, I am happy that IN WHITE exists, as I number among those unfortunate souls who find the secret ingredient in the perfumes of the POISON series unbearably poisonous.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i tried this in a perfumestore in my summer holidays in Spain and i couldn't stop to sniff my wrist and thinking about buying it. finally i did it and i never regreted.

it starts with a very fresh burst of bergamot, and yes, a little harsh, but this is only for a short while. then the powdery white flowers are starting to grow on your skin.

yes it has similarity to pure poison but it's a little bit 'breezier' to wear, less powder and musk... it has a very clean, romantic and innocent touch with this bunch of nicely blended exotic sweet flowers in the heart, while pure poison seems to be more seductive and mysterious.

i love to wear JdP In White for warm summernights. it's perfect for mediterran clima though. classy and very feminine, soft and powdery without being heavy or overbearing.

the drydown is kind of soapier, less powdery than pure poison, but still powdery in a good way, guess it's because of orris in the base notes and the gentle musk is floating very smooth in the background of the whole composition.

sillage is incredible and longivity too! on me 8-10hours. i can even detect it in the morning after sleeping the day after having applied it.
better staying power than pure poison on me. definitely a thumbs up!

ninja_shy
ninja_shy

The opening of this perfume is very sharp white floral. It smells like a white flower bouquet shoved under your nose.
Once that wears off the sweetness does come through and its very nice.
With my skin, the dry down turns sweet but slightly floral and turns pretty subtle. Very elegant dry down. The longevity is pretty good one me.
I'm not much of a floral person but this perfume is pretty nice. Not my favorite but I do like it.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Yes I agree that this one is similar to Pure Poison which is one of my favs, it's just softer and tender and much more lighter, I can also detect a tiny green hint in the beginning.

I think everyone would like it, because it smells like March in the spring time.

Bottle is cute, simple-elegant.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I was surprised: Really smells like Pure poison.
When I got this frag, I realized that I don't want to have Pure poison anymore, but In white neither.
There are many kinds of more interesting perfumes, I won't waste money, energy, time for this one. Boring.
Bottle is nice, unique.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Firstly, I will throw my 2 cents worth in and say yes, it does smell incredibly similar to Pure Poison. Both have that pleasant 'washing powder' aroma to them that my naughty skin invariably brings out.

I think they differ in a few ways though. Firstly, In White has more floral nuances that I can pick up than PP which tends to be smoothly blended & a wee bit linear.

Secondly, In White smells more artifical than PP. Neither of them smells like flowers which one might encounter out in the wild but In White smells like it is trying a bit too hard to be perfume.

Thirdly, PP kicks In White's butt as far as lasting power goes. But then again, PP being 3 times the price of In White I would expect no less.

If I had to pick, then I would chose In White, I find it more interesting, affordable & I really rate that bottle!

AmberLove
AmberLove

Just received this one today, also bought this unsniffed as I read majority of reviews here claiming it smelled like Pure Poison, which I posses as well and love.
Now this is one of the most beautifull white flowers scent I have ever smelled!!!Pure Poison??? Yes! Very similar but still different.
The top notes are refreshing but soft, the citrus is not piercing. The middle notes, all favourite of mine, flower notes blend beautifully into each other, none, except the Jamine, overshadow each other. The Jasmine note gets all scope in this one.
The drydown is beautifull, soft flowery.
This beauty lives in a beautifull bottle which would be an eyecatcher on your dressingtable!!
This scent is very elegant, romantic, luxurious smelling and classy!!I would wear it during spring and summer, but on special occasions like a wedding as well!!!
I stongly recommend this scent for all those who like white flowers scents!!!

Andi Clark
Andi Clark

The more feminine of the j Del Pozo sents. A bit older than what I usually go for. VERY floral and very well blended. A great formal occasion scent. Slighly musky (which makes up for all of the florals and it blends beautifully with one's body chemistry. Further study will have to be made as my first impression is invariably fallible. In summation, however: Formal, sophisticated, girly, mature.

geegee
geegee

I bought this after reading it smelt a lot like pure poison. I agree it does at first but when it settles its far sweeter than pure poison.

I think im smelling a lot of jasmine at the moment & it does appear to be taking its time reaching the base note of musk, im just not getting any musk at all.

On me this is very floral indeed, more floral than im used to. It reminds me a great deal of anais anais. Its a pleasant daytime fragrance but im going to let my daughter try this as pure poison is one of hers faves & see if she sees any similarity.

The bottle is just gorgeous though.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

This is a lot like Pure Poison, they're right! I actually like this one more, since I find something piercing about Pure Poison-

Pure Poison is exactly like this-jasmine-sweetened floral that is tolerably sharp, white musk and a sort of clean quality to it....But Pure Poison seems a lot colder on my skin (perhaps the name says it all?)
I'm not sure I like In White better, as it is a tad bit sweeter than Pure Poison...

Whether or not it resembles the bestseller by Dior, this is rich with white flowers, elegant, but not as light as you might imagine. This is not a heavy scent, but it is not something I could wear everyday-probably the white musk is to blame.

Honfleur
Honfleur

For me, it's very similar to Dior Pure Poison. Very nice smell, love it! Lasts about 6-7 hours on my skin.

sofiii
sofiii

It's quite an interesting, elegant and feminine perfume.
The top notes are really refreshing and energising (not in the citrus sports perfume way), I can smell the bergamot, which is like a bliss  I detected a LOT of Jasmine for the 1-2 hours after spray, and a hint of Dior Pure Poison feeling (I totally agree with those who said it smells like Pure Poison:-)), however it's earthier than Pure Poison in the first 2 hours. And the Jasmine is nice, but somehow it's quite distinctive, which makes the perfume less special/mysterious.

After that, it smelled really similar to Pure Poison! The innocent but seductive, feminine floral. (My mum used to wear Pure Poison a lot, from memory, to my not-that-sophisticated nose, they smell the same).

If you are looking for an alternative of Dior Pure Poison, try this! The dry down won't let you down, plus, it's quite good value.

only1dorkstork
only1dorkstork

I just love this perfume! It is classic, elegant, interesting, well balanced. The top notes are very fresh, and clean; it settles into a beautiful floral. The musk is beautitful, modern, soft, and very feminine in the end. You can't go wrong with adding this one to your collection.

azuriiita
azuriiita

This one smell a bit similar to j'adore of Dior in my opinion. But this its more fresh, and brillant. I prefer this one right now, i guess.
Orange and Lemon Blossom, Bergamot... a touch of Magnolia for my nose :)Nothing else to denote. Its simple and nice...

Suitable for daytime.

ktv0926
ktv0926

I bought this fragrance for casual use - it is very warm and comfortable, great for winter. But it turned out to be so elegant and feminine, that I started wearing it for evening occasions.
The only disappointing thing - it doesn't last long (EDP). But for the price it costs, I guess it's ok.
P.S. Yes, it does resemble Pure Poison!

leonora84
leonora84

It is really almost exactly like Pure Poison, only a lot cheaper. The bottle is beautiful too. It is lasting on my skin, and it is a nice tool of seduction, from men who are older than me, I get always compliments. It has that dusty decadence to it too. It is in my top 5, and I hope that it never will be discontinued, because all fragrances of Jesus Del Pozo are really cute and mysterious, and of really really good quality. I wonder how can the line of these cost so little.:)
UPDATE: I have a 3.4 oz bottle, and I used up already 40 mls of this. And I am sad for every little bit what is used up of this. J.del Pozo frags are not the most unique, when we look at the reviews, that perfumistas seem to find "scent sisters" to these fragrances. But they are uiniquely dreamy and they have a classy aura too. I don't have any niche perfumes, but I imagine that niche scents should be like the unexpensive spanish designer frags of JdP. In White is not white for me, it is rather a velvety green/bronze/peach-orange night dress with silky curly deep coloured rich festive hair, and a beautiful make-up. There are a lot of orange flowers, and a lot of very smooth amber, and a bit of dust from long gone times. It is a real atmosphere-maker in my frag collection. It is "older" and more romantic than Hypnotic Poison, which is similar in its drydown because of lots of sambac jasmine and the dusty notes. When some years later I find a nice man to marry, I will wear it for the big day, or at least something like this. Maybe Pure Poison. I ahd Pure Poison, but this cheaper del Pozo scent is classier on my skin.

deli_s
deli_s

Incredible aroma, one of my favorite! Initially started warm, sensual and measured with a gentle sweetness. Then change and finally remains incredible sense of freshness and purity as a soft white flowers in early morning sea. On my skin is extremely durable, ох the next day still redolent beautiful. It makes me feel very special, good-natured and gentle alluring. I love it!

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

I like smell of jasmin in the garden , however in perfume often it irritates me and causes headache. For me jasmin in In White is ideal - beautiful , velvety, fresh, sweet, subtle. Fine, femine, subtle, flowers perfume.

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

I Feel innocent and pure, but it does not last long. So sweet and elegant

guest_Gaby
guest_Gaby

Es hermoso, y más ahora para primavera!! Uno de mis favoritos para usar de día

neideveloso
neideveloso

Pura Flor de Laranjeira, bom para usar no dia do casamento ... !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jesus Del Pozo Jesus Del Pozo In White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jesus Del Pozo Jesus Del Pozo In White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jesus Del Pozo In White by Jesus Del Pozo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jesus Del Pozo In White by Jesus Del Pozo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.