Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

On Ella Jesus Del Pozo for women

On Ella Jesus Del Pozo for women
dislike

On Ella Jesus Del Pozo for women Pictures

On Ella by Jesus Del Pozo is a Floral fragrance for women. On Ella was launched in 2001. Top notes are mandarin orange, cassia, osmanthus, papaya and apple; middle notes are freesia, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, violet and vetiver.

Mandarin Orange Cassia Osmanthus Papaya Apple

Freesia Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Musk Violet Vetiver

On Ella Fragrance Reviews

iwantperfume
iwantperfume

I just got this perfume and I smell the fruit notes right off the bat. It smells almost like a fruit candy. I usually like more "creamy" scents but this fresh scent is quite lovely. I have enjoyed it but it might be a little too young for me.

aficionada
aficionada

Very pleasant perfume. Good for late spring and summer time. I didn't notice any citrus. Too me it's more about cassia, apple, and freesia. Not too sweet, just right. Decent longevity.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

At first I can detect a fruity bitter smell, witch I don't like. When it settles, I agree with Tankgirl; it leaves an earthy woody smell? (not that bad) Then it disappears. Maybe it's just my chemistry. It's weird because I usually love Jesus Del Pozo frags.

sugarkiller
sugarkiller

Nothing special, very ordinary smell.

gsiqueiros
gsiqueiros

I personally like this one!! It fresh, airy light and exquisite!! It not completely floral it starts the way but the dry down turns into this fresh scent. I can sense that the osmanthus hit you just right. The combination of florals and fruits makes it sweet, light, and clean. I didn't get any citrus at all!!

be_alina
be_alina

smells exactly like the perfume of blackberry yves rocher, the same the same

andy1959
andy1959

This is a very nice perfume also great for summertime. Fruity, modern and light. The only I find faulty that it last not for a long time to me.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

Boring and plane in my opinion. I see the notes and I dont understand why I never liked it. It's a pity cause here in Spain it's easy to find and very cheap.

PS: UPDATE, it's probably the papaya I that spoils it for me.

TankGirl
TankGirl

I have this one but I dont know if its real because it smells sooooo baaad. The notes look so good but on my skin, its a sharp citrus, that developes to a dry, fake earthy smell. really syntethic. Probably my dad bought that on a gipsy fair thinking that was an original....I cant smell any of the notes baah

Agent Provocateur101
Agent Provocateur101

I have started to realise over the past couple of months, that i have quite a few "comfort" scents that i am turning to more frequently now that cold weather is truly setting in, the majority being musky or vanillic perfumes which suit british weather, but this little underrated and pretty unknown gem is an exception!!

This is my scented ray of uplifting sunshine in a bottle :)I adore it.
It is far more fruity than floral to my nose,and although it is not listed as a fragrant note, i smell blackberry the most (cassis is similar)
the other discernible notes are the juicy papaya and the freesia giving the fragrance an airy and summery feel. The dry-down is a lovely, soft and pleasing woody/musk, just enough to keep getting wafts of it throughout the day.

I used to love a blackberry flavoured water when i was younger, and i always thought it tasted slightly "perfumey" but i couldn't get enough of it. Well, this perfume is the identical scented equivalent of that drink, so when i first smelt this, i went right back to my care-free childhood days again, hence why it has become a comfort scent for me.

I especially love spraying this on my pillow and bedsheets before bedtime as it makes me leap on my bed and stuff my face into my pillow so i can keep inhaling this "feel-good" elixir.

A very unassuming mossy green coloured bottle hides a magical scented journey back to my younger days.
A real winner in my book.
xx

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

way way way too sweet for my taste.. a definite no-no.

myrrhmaid
myrrhmaid

Love at first sniff ,the lime hit's hard and I adore them. It's quite spiky on me after 30 minutes or so . It will be interesting to see how it develops.

guest_belle
guest_belle

It's great. But I can't find it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jesus Del Pozo On Ella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jesus Del Pozo On Ella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify On Ella by Jesus Del Pozo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of On Ella by Jesus Del Pozo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.