Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Jette Jette Joop for women

Jette Jette Joop for women
dislike

Jette Jette Joop for women Pictures Jette Jette Joop for women Pictures

"Take my heart" is a parole that follows this feminine floral fragrance. It was launched in 2005 and we can enjoy its top notes which bring the scents of coriander and pear, slightly spiced with pepper. The heart is glamorous floral and unites the seductive notes of Bulgarian rose and iris, while the base presents the sensual and comfortable combination of musk, cedar and Tonka. The bottle is designed in a form of heart in the color of violet and amethyst. It comes as 30ml, 50ml and 75ml EDT. The creator of this modern and glamorous fragrance is Olivier Cresp of Firmenich.

Coriander Pepper Pear

iris Bulgarian Rose

Tonka Bean Musk Cedar

Jette Eau de Parfum
DNA Femme

Jette Fragrance Reviews

Di_berry
Di_berry

This is what I call a well balanced fragrance, nice fresh scent, it´s clean and spicy, not offensive, and still it smells gorgeous. Great lasting power, very good price. Not sweet at all, A winner, I do recommend it for casual days, suitable for office wear, and really nice to smell it in autumn or winter!

MissLola

I had this, but never liked it. Sour en smells like souremats candy, not seductive/atractive. I used on the toilet very handy ;)

lulu7898
lulu7898

Love it. Not a perfume fanatic by any means...turning into one quickly. Happened to purchase at duty free after hearing about the pepper tones. I was very pleased with the peppery, light flowery smell. After a while it turns into a light musk. All my favorites.

adora
adora

I love this one. fresh, musky, sweet/ not too much of anything /no headache/, still noticeable. lasting power strong, stays in clothes, hair till the other day. doesn't develop into something different, stays warming and pleasant from the beginning. 4 all ages.

daliflora

I received today this perfume and I'm definitely pleased. Today it's been a fierce winter-day in my city, with snowstorm and frost, and the only cheery note came from this delicate, yet impressive (and very much Lacoste pour femme-like) scent around me. I love this scent already, though I admit I enjoy a pattern in it (the flowery-peppery-woody elegant scent that surrounds you without offending anyone). A very charming, gracious, and lady-like perfume. Good lasting power too. 4.5/5.

daliflora

I did not see the iris-note listed above, and I am not keen either on it, or on the pear-note. And yet, after reading the reviews, I sort of made up my mind that I might like it and put it on my want-to-buy list. The spicy bouquet coming from pepper and fresh floral notes is usually what I like the most in a perfume. Besides, Olivier Cresp also created my signature fragrance, Lacoste pour Femme and I really hope this is another of his successes in the floral-woody-musk line.

You are soo right Lynn!

Lynn-zg
Lynn-zg

Wow, what a gorgeous scent and not expensive at all. Price doesn't always reflect quality.
It is so fresh and spicy in the same time. Lasts quite long. I often have the urge to just open the cap and smell it, inhale it:)
One of my favourite fragrances. And the bottle is also fantastic.

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

I buy this one looking for a winter fragance...i love lolita lempicka and some way Jette reminds me that scent..spicy..fresh..sexy.A plus,low price and excelent quality!I recomend this one if you like ultraviolet or lolita lempicka edt, wich i got, its not THE SAME but is pretty close.

I agree with the reviewers who describe this as a "showergel-scent". So far Jette Joop didn't make any scent that caught my attention.

sophie_lovex
sophie_lovex

i lovelovelovelove this one soososososo much!!
my signature perfume (:
i didn't buy it myself, but if mine is empty, im gonna re-buy it definitely!!

kerini
kerini

Didn't smell feminine on my skin at all.
It started out with coriander, pepper and a hint of fruity-sour that was gone rather quickly.
Then I got a lot of pepper and a lot of coriander. 20+ minutes with nothing to lighten things up. That's a lot of spice!
The top notes faded slowly in order to make room for nothing. Nothing with a little something that might have been floral, way too soft to make out any specifics.
After about 2 hours the base notes set in. Tonka bean accompanied by musk and a subtle woody undertone. Pleasant, if not particularly feminine.
The staying power was about 4 1/2 hours even if the last hint of tonka may have lasted a little longer.
This scent seems to react very differently with people's body chemistry. I wouldn't recomment buying it unsniffed or as a present.

Passionflower
Passionflower

I had high expectations of this one, but now that I've got a sample, it just reminds me of showergel. Nice showergel, but not a perfume I'd wear.

I am a huge fan of Joop! fragrances, they are superb quality, as I know german perfumes to be (Jil Sander, Bogner..).

This is a sensual peppery perfume that stayes close to the skin but still present, very much so. Very ladylike!!
Love it!!

NatWeb
NatWeb

Super peppery on me, not powdery or floral at all. A cheap fragrance with enough difference to make it worth a go.

falovalo
falovalo

Soft, feminine and lady-like. It reminds of Lacoste Pour Femme a little. I can't pick out the particular notes, but it's lovely and softly floral.

nezzabel
nezzabel

Soft, almost ethereal, light... this one is a powdery, beautiful fragrance!

It reminds me of Bvlgari Omnia Amethiste, but Jette is softer and soothing.
Clean, this scent is one of those suitable for every season, perfect for the office - it's not offensive, it's a calm and tender fragrance.

The iris, caressed by the combination of tonka beans and musk it's gorgeous and totaly suits me! I got this one from lovely Nathalie - Merci! When it arrived my mum said: "This is you!"... I really like this kind of smell - powdery, clean and almost vintage smell - floral woody musk is one of my favourite perfume categories so what can I say? Jette is recommended!=)

guest_liko
guest_liko

my favorite is jette i like it very much.jette is the best

MissLola

Jette joop, is a clean fragrance, it stay's long on my skin en it's is not to heavy but also not to light, it's is perfect balanced.

markRep
markRep

Wow this one is a surprise I was expecting more of a floral but really I mostly get tonka, musk, iris. Do not be fooled by the cutesie purple heart bottle! It is smooth and pretty well balanced. I'll also compare to notte but lighter, softer, that kind of nice everyday feel that is purely comfort. I do not really get rose or pear but who needs them (edt: they do act like a sweetener).

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Sweet and soft, musky fragrance. Nice for a winter day.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This smells alittle similar to Velvet Hour by Kate Moss. It's peppery, yet powdery, and one of those fragrances that can be used for day or night.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

Jette is a pretty fragrance that makes you feel like a girl. It's perfect for days you don't feel like being over dramatic. Nothing mind blowing but lovely all the same.

Elumina
Elumina

My mother bought it for herself and i tested it today on my skin. Its a very soft and fresh-out-of-the-shower type of fragrance, i like it much. It has a little soapy note, but its mostly floral and a bit sweetness from the tonka bean is perceptible. I think this scent is very good for spring or autumn, if you dont want to smell like much perfumed, you cant go wrong with this one.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

JETTE makes unique payable fragrances, this one is for spring, you feel like fallen in love, soft and tender smell, sweet but light and very feminine!
smells modern romantic BUT NOT cheap AT ALL!!!!

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a perfect fragrance, very long lasting and delicious. Not sweet, floral and fruity. I love it!

tamika1girl
tamika1girl

This is on my wish list, I am dying to buy this fragrance!!!!!

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Tender and fresh like a young woman, I just bought it to my aunt, and she loved it:)
A casual one, everyday perfume, last less than 4 hours with fresh and light flower notes.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jette Joop Jette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jette Joop Jette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jette by Jette Joop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jette by Jette Joop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.