Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Pure Intense Jil Sander for women

Pure Intense Jil Sander for women

Jil Sender introduces a stronger version of 2003 fragrance Pure, Pure Intense, a fresher, minimalist and modern summer edition for 2008.

Elegant transparent glass bottle with one whole side of the bottle as a mirror, besides practicality offers elegant notes of bouquet of pure and intensely sweet notes of jasmine and geranium, patchouli, sensual white musk and warm woodsy sandalwood accords.

Pure Intense, just like Pure before it, is created by Nathalie Lorson and Ilias Ermenidis of Firmenich. It is available as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) EDP.

Jasmine Geranium Patchouli Musk

Jil Sander Pure

Pure Intense Fragrance Reviews

i think pure is the best perfume in the world... i realy love it and i still want it

I loved the fragrance from first whiff- light, yet feminine; feels much more floral to me than musky...A bit of a cyclamen, a bit of white flower, very little of woody trail...

Takes a while to develop fully on the skin - perfect for young and middle aged-smells equally great on me and my niece...

Doesn't last long but, as it is summer edition, it should not be considered a downside...

A must-buy, I would say, for the lover of variety...

Pure Intense by Jil Sander 4.37 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jil Sander Pure Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jil Sander Pure Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Intense by Jil Sander. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Intense by Jil Sander represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jil Sander Jil Sander Pure Jil Sander Style Carolina Herrera 212 Giorgio Armani Sensi Lancaster Aquazur Laura Biagiotti Laura Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Jil Sander Sport for Women Cacharel Noa Jil Sander Sun Delight Balenciaga Cristobal Aquolina Chocolovers Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Jette Joop Jette Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Jesus Del Pozo In Black Kenzo Kenzo Amour Cerruti 1881