Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Style Soft Jil Sander for women

Style Soft Jil Sander for women
dislike

Style Soft Jil Sander for women Pictures

Style Soft,which includes notes lighter than the original ones, will arrive on the market in February 2009. It was created of freesia, mandarin, black currant, violet, magnolia, jasmine, vanilla, soft wood, vetiver and white musk. Perfumer is Bernard Ellena, and the fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75ml edt.

Clementine Black Currant Freesia

Style

Style Soft Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

leggerissimo accordo floreale (magnolia, violetta, fresia, gelsomino) smorzato da vaniglia ed agrumi. la fase iniziale in cui i fiori cosituiscono un bouquet unico perdura davvero poco per lasciare spazio ad una sensazione più dolce (senza essere stucchevole) e fruttata. in fondo muschio lievissimo e un tocco di vetiver. mi piace.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Pretty....does what it says on the tin. Soft smell that somehow reminds me of the sought after “Tribe” by Coty. Interesting!! This is a very cozy scent that smells vanillary and musky. This would be something I’d spray on after a shower or before getting into clean sheets.

It’s lovely but I’m not sure it’s something I would run out and buy in a hurry.

just_sara
just_sara

Dissapointing :( I smells bit generic/ drugstory?? Yet there is something of the original Jil Style there. I think it is the violet/magnolia mix that annoyes me, not sure. It is not a bad fragrance. But this combo could have been better. I guess they shouldnt have tried to redo a formula that was already great. But just create a new soft fragrance. Now it is just a mixture of things.

Keep sniffin, bit drugstory. Dont splurge on it! Very teenage smellin too. It is nice but it aint great!

Lynn-zg
Lynn-zg

Beautiful, cosy and comforting scent. If only it is not a little weak. It really lasts too short.

sweefa
sweefa

Imagine the picture when a tiny drop of delicious dark red cherry juice pours in slow motion into pure cool milk. Thats how Style Soft feels to me. It's a real tender and well-tempered fragrance, light and creamy with just a hint of sparkling fresh flowers and fruits. Makes me feel all good and healthy, clean, relaxed, cared for and just beautiful in the not souped up way.
My uplifting wellness scent that seems to soothe the people around too.

9154mf
9154mf

I love this! Soft creamy powdery vanilla and light florals. I haven't tried the original so cannot compare but am very happy with my blind purchase of this. Very cosy and comforting.
I just wish it had more sillage, also it doesn't seem to last long enough.
I do have the style soft yellow from the pastels range and they are quite similar, only the yellow has a soft citrus feel to it that this does not. The yellow is supposedly EDP but I don't find it any stronger than this which is EDT. They both stay really close to the skin, which kind of annoys me but at the same time they are soft comfort scents so I guess it suits for them to be skin scents.
If I had to pick one I would pick this over the yellow. But if you like a soft citrus tang the yellow is lovely.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i love this one! it starts sweet and flowery with a hint of black currant and delicious juicy mandarin, love the violet in it very soft and adorable well blendet with the magnolia and the sweetness of orange blossom. later this sweetness turns in a flowery powdery scent, light and kind of childhood familiar. finally the base turns to a very soft and round still powdery vanilla musk with a hint of sweet flowers in the back. everyday scent, very well composed and intoxigating. just wish it would last a little bit longer, staying power about 2-3 hours only on me. :(

zvoncica
zvoncica

Style Soft is indeed soft. I felt like my skin was layered with milky water bath, and light woody oil with traces of white flowers. I don’t know how the original Style smells, but Soft is intimate and light perfume. Has certain powder notes and small amount of sweetness, it is comfortable and casual everyday scent.

I find nothing overly interesting about it, this is mainstream product, look a like many others. Lasting time is really short, after two hours I couldn’t detect him on my skin. I expected more from Jil Sander.

notme
notme

It's warm, subtle, sweet, makes you fell cosy, comfortable, safe, loved. It induces a state of calm, serenity, carelessness; you'd expect to see a soothing smile on the face of the person who wears it. It is soft indeed. I like it much. I find it very suitable for chilly days, the people around would feel warmth just smelling this scent.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

I have a sample of this scent and I think it is a really nice harvest/winter smell.It has a nice powdery vanilla note that is not too dominant but fits into the other notes very well.

vertigo
vertigo

If you want a fragrance to be a little bit (very little) lighter and a little bit (very litle) less creamy than the original - go for it.

On me it's almost the same as the original and Soft Yellow from Style Pastels Collection.
I love Style collection! It's amazing that they have sometimes much different notes, but smell so similar on my skin.

juliane
juliane

i adore the original style, but i find this one much too floral. really nothing special!

edit: i tested i again, and found it similar to the original, which i love, but it's not as sweet and as powedry as the original. i really think about buying it now...

itsuka
itsuka

I'm a big fan of Jil Sander Sport Water, so when I got a tester for this at my perfume store and tried it on for a day, even if smelled a bit too sweet for my normal taste, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway.

Unfortunately, it developed extremely sugary on my skin. Any of the woodsy notes or the musk was lost in the overpowering feeling of baby pink and sugar.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jil Sander Style Soft fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jil Sander Style Soft, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Style Soft by Jil Sander. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Style Soft by Jil Sander represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.