Designers » I-K » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Sun Bath Jil Sander for women
dislike

ozonic
Sun Bath Jil Sander for women Pictures

Every year, Jil Sander launches limited editions of the original fragrances Sun (1989) and Sun Man (2002) to capture that special summer atmosphere. Two new fragrances Jil Sander Sun Bath and Jil Sander Sun Bath Men represent an ideal combination of sensual warmth of the sun and cool freshness of water. The fragrances are inspired by moments spent soaking at a swimming pool overlooking the ocean.

Sun Bath is a floral - aquatic scent created by Philippe Bousseton. Top notes include aquatic accords, Calon molecule, freesia and pink pepper. Orange blossom brings sensuality and warmth to the heart of the composition, complemented by ylang-ylang and rose essence. Solar musk, vanilla and tonka are placed at the base.

The original bottle is revisited with bright blue lacquer, recalling the shimmering waters of a pool, while the white box juxtaposes the cool blue block letters of the logo with flashes of warm orange. The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette with shower gel and body lotion, 150 ml each. Sun Bath was launched in 2015.

Water Notes Calone Freesia Pink Pepper

Silver Man

Sun Bath Fragrance Reviews

missjackie
missjackie

Since I like the original Sun I thought I would like this one (given the notes) and bought this blindly.
I must admit it is not at all what I expected. I thought it would mostly be an aquatic perfume, but to me it is a very spicy smell, really. I smell watery notes too, but the spices dominate. Not quite sure if I like it, I'll try it again later.
And for those who like the original Sun: Sun Bath doesn't smell like it at all!

Bilboa
Bilboa

Finally!!! The REAL 'suntan lotion' perfume I have been dreaming of! Came across it by chance while shopping in Frankfurt.
DON'T be fooled by other reviews saying that Beach by Bobbi Brown is summer in a bottle - I bought it online because of the reviews and hate the smell :(
Jil Sander Sun Bath is what for us Europeans summer really smells like. This will share first place with Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jil Sander Sun Bath fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jil Sander Sun Bath, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sun Bath by Jil Sander. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sun Bath by Jil Sander represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jil Sander Sunrise Jil Sander Sun Bvlgari Aqva Divina Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau pour Elles Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Hermes Jour d'Hermes Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Marc Jacobs Decadence Burberry My Burberry Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Toilette L`Occitane en Provence Vitoria Regia Flor do Dia Jil Sander Jil Sander Sport Water for Women Biotherm Eau Oceane Thierry Mugler Innocent Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Jil Sander Simply Jil Sander Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise