Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Blossom Jimmy Choo for women

Blossom Jimmy Choo for women
dislike

sour
Blossom Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Blossom Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Blossom Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

Jimmy Choo announces the new fragrance called Blossom, which comes out on the market in February 2015. The fragrance is packed in a bottle of identical design as Flash fragrance from 2013, this time in deep pink color.

Jimmy Choo Blossom is a floral - fruity composition that begins with citrus notes and red fruits, among which raspberry dominates. Its gentle floral heart includes sweet peas and roses, followed by the base of sandalwood and white musk.

The fragrance is available as 40, 60 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

The nose behind this fragrance is Louise Turner.

Citruses Red Berries Raspberry

Sweet Pea Rose

Sandalwood White Musk

Love de Toi
Folie Douce

Blossom Fragrance Reviews

chrinen
chrinen

Supergood longevity. Sprayed it on my hand yesterday 5pm and washed my hand several times yesterday and showered this morning and still I can smell a little off it this morning at 9am. Perfectly sweet and wonderful. A little harsh the first 10 minutes

teapeach
teapeach

This is a lovely charismatic scent, sweet but not at all sickly or artificial. The red berries are very prominent top notes, with a hint of florals, and white musk as a light base to prevent it from being to sweet. The fragrance is very distinctive, with no scent of aldehydes, and is definitely a must for anyone who enjoys notes of fresh berries. It's long lasting and noticeable throughout the day, and the ombre effect on the bottle is pretty cute too. It is really girly though, and is probably aimed at an audience 16-24 yrs old.

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

I think this is a true beauty...sweet, fresh fruit with delicate musky undertones. Something about it is very unique (hard to pinpoint what...) A keeper.

mishlava3000
mishlava3000

This was gifted to me by someone special and it was a lovely gesture.

However, I do not enjoy this fragrance. The weak raspberries translate into a urine smell that I cannot enjoy.

Jimmy Choo has not done well with this fragrance. It has low longevity, thankfully, and smells like a perfumiers entry level composition. It does not transport me to a better or interesting place but rather to wonder when I can scrub it off.

I wish this were better.

dyaver
dyaver

This is a pure raspberry juice in a bottle and... it's surrounded by other red berries and sweet pea, which makes it an ideal fragrance for a joyful teenage girl. I could imagine my daughter wearing it - if I ever have one :) It's too sweet and fruity for my taste, but it's so authentic that I cannot dislike it.

Blossom Dreams
Blossom Dreams

I've been wearing fragrance for 35 years and this is one of the most beautiful fruity-florals ever released. A distinct and unique blend of fruits and flowers that sparkles and flirts and whisks you away to a tropical paradise. One spray is all you need and it lasts for up to 24 hours. Everything about it is pure perfection.

Lucid Dreamer
Lucid Dreamer

This is magic in a bottle. It's unusual for a fruity-floral to stand out from the crowd, but this one does in every way right down to the gorgeous vintage textured-glass bottle. The top notes are heavenly. It smells like every fruit in the world has been blended together. Then the florals kick in, and finally it dries down to a delightful, clean, soapy scent. It lasts forever on my skin. Easily 12+ hours. I love this so much that I have bought all three size bottles. I've worn hundreds of different fragrances over the last four decades, and this is a real stand-out. It's perfect in every way, like a garden full of fruit trees in spring. I'm not a fan of sickly sweet fragrances, but I do enjoy sweetness. This one is just right. It's bold, sexy, playful. It's a bottle of magic.

CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Very juicy frangrance. I like the fresh raspberry that I could feel. I think too, this one is like Escada fragrances. By the way, I don´t like the white letters printed on the bottle, looks a bit cheap.

orchid89
orchid89

I bought this last spring, when I was starting to get into perfume. I liked it, because it’s sweet but not cloying. It kind of reminded me of Escada fragrances, but without being too tropical which I don’t like. Now my taste has evolved, and I don’t like it as much as I used to. I find it to be very generic and a bit cheap smelling. There is something sharp in this perfume, and I assume it comes from the raspberry. Also, the longevity is very poor. I don’t hate it; I just find it to be ‘meh’. For that reason I will try to use it up this summer.

raiza1990
raiza1990

It smells like berry juice. Refreshing but generically sweet. Something one could buy at a drugstore. Not bad, but unremarkable.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Berries over the campfire at first, drydown is a peachy Tommy Hillfiger Dreaming.

MiuMiuKitten
MiuMiuKitten

Smells like your typical fruity Escada, pleasant but not heart-stopping. I get mostly berries and citrus with a tiny whisper of floral. A bit linear for me I was hoping for more depth for the price, would be nice as a body spray.

Betsywoolbright
Betsywoolbright

Not bad. Not good. Cheap "cartoony" raspberry scent.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

It's cloying and sweet, I don't like it

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Very generic. They should have called it "Jimmy Cheap"!

Eri1985
Eri1985

I don't like. Very sweet and something breaks down

Lollo
Lollo

Very sweet and girly but still fresh :)

snel hest
snel hest

The bottle looks nice but the scent is absolutely your average raspberry shampoo/gummy bears kind of scent. Super sweet and juvenile, doesn't last long. I've smelled this a million times before, and so have you.

sugahuni
sugahuni

An absolutely wonderful,sensual,floral fragrance which lingers beautifully . Excellent longevity & silage.Totally in love with this divine perfume.A must have❤❤❤

FireDragon76
FireDragon76

@Lettukestit. I never got Escada Rockin' Rio (couldn't afford to splurge, had babies), so that settles it; I have to get this!

Jasmine2024
Jasmine2024

Love it!!!! I bought this (it's winter) and I'm waiting for the first beautiful spring day to open it because that's this perfume- the first beautiful spring day all wrapped up in a pink bottle!!!!

Esztee
Esztee

Lovely scent, it was a gift from a dear friend ...this is not unique enough for me but it's nice to wear when you just want to "throw something on"

neovisual
neovisual

I recently purchased this fragrance and I have to say I am in love with it, it's definitely my new favorite. It is definitely a fruity-floral, and a very "pink" scent, but not in a generic and boring way. Even though it is sweet, which I usually do not like, it is not an overpowering sort of sweet, but a very fresh and.. almost edgy? sort of sweet.

Like I said I am not usually a fan of very sweet fragrances but this has something that immediately sparked my interest when I first smelled it. The more I wear it the more I seem to fall in love with it. Happiness in a bottle. A perfect summer scent.

I personally do not smell a lot of citrus-y notes in this, it is mostly about the fruitiness and floralliness (is that a word?). At first spray it's fruity goodness but as it dries down and sits on my skin it turns into a very rosy scent, and there's a weird comfort I find in this fragrance, after sitting on my skin for a while it smells like fresh clean linen to me (floral scented ones). I really like this one.

Oh, I also forgot to say it is very long lasting on me. I can still smell it on my wrists after many hours.

Edit: I don't know what happened with this fragrance, or my nose, but now it just smells purely like raspberries to me. When I first tried this and bought it I didn't smell the raspberry, but now that is the most predominant thing I can smell about this. So weird..

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

This IS Escadas Rockin Rio, end of story. I tested this at the shop and was like.. WTH, I already have this scent, don't I? At home I verified that yes, this is the case.

I don't get the raspberry at all, I just get the tangy orange. Lovely summer scent, although the name does seem misleading.. it's all about the oranges for me.

Rubicon_86
Rubicon_86

This perfume is my new favorite. It smells wonderful and lasts all day. The price was not expensive for being high end. I paid $82.00 for a 3.3oz bottle.

For people complaining that the scent doesn't last, remember that we get used to our own scent. Just because we can't smell it doesn't mean the scent has disappeared. Purchase this you will not be disappointed.

Dieuwke_x
Dieuwke_x

Have you look at the bottle? I love it! But i expect a little but more of this Jimmy Choo perfumme...At first i loved it but it gets boring. Yes it is not a bad perfumme but i have celebrity perfummes that smells better than this one. And this is just so expensive i mean you just get a box of rasberry with the name of Jimmy Choo on it.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Blast of raspberry mixed with citrus. I agree, it smells generic and it has been made hundred of times before. When it dries down it's very similar to Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection which is also not my favorite.I love the bottle but that's not making perfume smell better so i'll pass on this one.

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

This is...okay, nothing to rave about. It starts off with a blast of red berries and tangy citrus, but soon morphs into one of those scents that smells too familiar, too generic and common place. I am liking it more on the drydown than the initial spray, but this smells like a hundred other less expensive fragrances out there that I would never bother owning a full bottle...

thewhiteunikorn
thewhiteunikorn

A strong sweet, raspberry and girly smell for day time wear during summer or spring.

I like this perfume, but I wouldn't say I LOVE it. It's a very pretty and girly scent, that I wear occasionally around the house. I feel as if it isn't a mature smelling perfume. I'd most likely wear this at a daytime party or lunch. However, considering I got a 40ml bottle for free, I can't complain by the smell. It reminds me a bit of a body spray you could buy in a supermarket, but it last longer.

Would I recommend it? Yes.. to females under the age of 18 years.

arlina1
arlina1

I am in love with this perfume. I am not in love with the price.

It opens with wonderful citrus and raspberry. Then some nice red berries that works with the citrus for a sweet crispness. The sweet pea comes in and mixes perfectly. The dry down is so soft I almost can't smell it. This is a perfect spring and summer scent.

I only get about 3 hours with moderate silage. I wish it lasted longer and it should for the price. I don't know if I will spend the money again even though I love it. I might just wear it for summer nights out when it doesn't have to last 8 hours.

nadiadncr
nadiadncr

To a fragrantica member that asked if this perfume is available in the States. Sephora.com sells it online. I haven't tried the perfume so this is not a review.

Ethereal_perfume_fan
Ethereal_perfume_fan

This reminds me of A Thousand Wishes from Bath and Body Works, as well as Love Kills Slowly by Ed Hardy. It's definitely very fresh, clean, and strong on some type of apple note, even though I know that isn't listed as one of the notes. Personally, I like Jimmy Choo Exotic better, even though for some reason all Jimmy Choo perfumes give me a headache.

demijimmychoo
demijimmychoo

When will this be released in United States I love the notes

DainaB
DainaB

All I can smell is citrus and rose! It's quite nice and fresh.
My hubby thinks it smells of candy floss..hmm...

mots
mots

Just tested this now. Is it just me or does it smell a lot like One Direction Our Moment or Jessica Simpson Fancy?

I'm home from the store, so I can't compare

Just got it today, and I like it a lot, it is a sweet and fresh floral,smells real pretty, feminine, and springlike..I dont regret buying it, it isnt extremely different from what is out there, a bit in the vein of Daisy so fresh, but there is a floral woodsy base that keeps it from getting too sweet and teenegerish..
I find it has correct longevity on top of it.

sarikissi
sarikissi

I am not a perfume expert, so please excuse my layman's terminology! I came across this by accident, and it was probably fate that brought us together. I have long been a fan of sweet and fruity scents, but lately there has been a shift in my likes towards scents a bit more floral. Here in England, this winter has felt long, and it was while feeling melancholy one day that I sprayed this on a card. I instantly smelled the sweet pea, which is my favorite floral scent bar none, and the end of the long winter suddenly seemed in sight, with spring around the corner. It was just uplifting - hard to describe. I had the card sitting around the house and went back to it for the next 3 days smelling the lovely, sweet floral scent. I could not get it out of my mind. I went back to the store without having put any fragrance on and sprayed it on my skin. I am so glad it smelled as good on me as on the card. I feel girly yet sophisticated. 3 hours later and I smell mainly the floral notes - pure femininity. I wouldn't say I have a signature fragrance, but I definitely have favorites, and this is one. Bring on spring!

Soutty123
Soutty123

I love fruity scents but I found this one a bit too sweet and childlike for me. It needs another note in place of the Sweet Pea - cedar or patchouli maybe - something to tone the sweetness down a notch. Much prefer Jimmy Choo Exotic in this genre.

prettybottles
prettybottles

Tried this yesterday for the first time. It is very fruity and to me is more like a tropical fruity scent reminiscent of one of Escada's summer fragrances - I would have guessed passion fruit as a note. Far too summery for this time of year. Quite a young scent. Seems to last well.

Fabulous Kevin
Fabulous Kevin

Hope this will be "My Burberry" intense version!

marcello19
marcello19

Yess! No strawberry! Maybe this will be less syrupy.

Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum tester for women 3.4 oz
Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum tester for women 3.4 oz
Jimmy Choo Blossom Perfume by Jimmy Choo, 1.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Jimmy Choo Blossom Perfume by Jimmy Choo, 1.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Jimmy Choo Blossom Perfume by Jimmy Choo, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Jimmy Choo Blossom Perfume by Jimmy Choo, 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
JIMMY CHOO Blossom 2.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
JIMMY CHOO Blossom 2.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blossom by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blossom by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.