Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Flash Jimmy Choo for women

tuberose
Flash Jimmy Choo for women Videos
Flash Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Flash Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Flash Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Flash Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Flash Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

Flash is constructed as a fragrance which accentuates delicate white flower notes with a hint of spices and fruit. Top notes encompass passionate strawberry combined with tangerine and pink pepper adding exciting and cheerful note to white floral notes in the heart. The white bouquet is composed of tuberose, jasmine and white lily on a base of heliotrope and blond wood.

Jimmy Choo Flash is available as 60 and100ml eau de parfum accompanied with perfumed body care products: body care lotion 200ml, shower gel 200ml.

Aim of the creator was to introduce the unique accessory which will be as desirable as Jimmy Choo shoes or Jimmy Choo purse. The flacon is created to accentuate games of light and colored in pale purple color. Photos of the advertising campaign were taken by Steven Meisel, and advertising face of the new perfume is Natasha Poly Flash was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel.

Strawberry Pink Pepper Tangerine

Crazy Rem

Flash Fragrance Reviews

damewolf13
damewolf13

On my skin this is a lovely, light, fresh floral with a liberal dose of pink pepper. It is this pink pepper note and the slight hint of a wood note that sets this scent apart from the typical white floral perfume. It is the perfect scent for daytime lunch dates, and workplace wear. Never overpowering, but quietly present, leaving a lightly scented trail wherever you go for 3 or 4 hours.

Niya
Niya

Looooove this. Got this on sale on a local online store at a fraction of a fraction of the price (no that wasn't a typo). This does smell A LOT like Hypnotic Poison. I have the Eau Sensuelle version but have always wanted the original HP. Having this now, though, it has rendered that longing totally redundant. And it lasts all bloody day; sillage is pretty good too. I got the 60ml but I'd definitely repurchase the bigger bottle after this is done.

Peta22
Peta22

Yup... I see the similarity between this and Hypnotic Poison although I think this is much less intense and I can see when that would be an advantage. I love both of them! HP is so warm and creamy and I get vanilla from it even though it's apparently not there? Anyway, I do find myself going back to my miniature time and time again and I always enjoy the fragrance I dab on... I see a full bottle in the future although I've bought too many lately so JC Flash will have to wait.
Oh, and although the miniature bottle looks a bit tacky, that is often the case in miniatures... I'm interested to see a full size one - it looks quite cool in photos (maybe that's because I'm also a photographer!)

sphynx97
sphynx97

...My Boyfriends Favorite Perfume...

And mine. I just felt so happy because he loved my favorite to...without me saying anything.

Varm cosy white floral, powdery touch and spicy feeling.

Really a light statement. (Heavy but not as heavy as real statements. More like a every day one.)
"Cosy woman with a clear mind of what she wants..."

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

The smell makes me think of marzipan must be the combination of the different notes combined together

WildDove
WildDove

A light and spacious strawberry fragrance that can play well on a warm spring or summer day. Flash likes to expand into large open spaces. Huge sillage. Good longevity.

Yay me
Yay me

I love it sexy young and fresh and like I didn't smell till yet like it wow !!!!!!!

leahjowen
leahjowen

Own it, never wear it and when I have been tempted and thought 'it's not really that bad' and spray some for a change, I always end up washing it off. It is the sort of fragrance a 13 yr old girl playing grown up would buy from the market.

blue_belle
blue_belle

I really like this one! The pepper note sticks around for a long time, but it's just a light touch of spice. There's a lot of wood in this one, which I love, and it blends with the fruit in a pretty, fresh way. When I tried this yesterday I got almost no flowers out of it at all, just a lot of fruit and wood, but it lasted through the day and was soft and nice the whole time. I've been looking for a day perfume and this might be it!

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

I go through periods where I'm absolutely obsessed with this fragrance, and then a few weeks where I won't touch it. I mostly consider this a "safe for work" scent, as it's one of the more inoffensive ones in my collection, and I get many compliments on it!

As a whole, the pink pepper & strawberry are pretty prominent, and the initial spray is quite sweet. Depending on the day, the dry-down will take on a more "spicy fresh" scent, or a "spicy sweet" turn - sometimes you get more pink pepper, sometimes you get more tangerine!

If I had looked at the notes before I purchased this fragrance, I would've said 'ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR ME', but don't be fooled - this is something different than your standard fruity floral. Luckily, my co-worker let me borrow some sprays, and I fell in love!

Longevity --> 4-8 hours.
Sillage --> You will be smelled, but it won't be overbearing! Too many sprays will cause some uncomfort, though. This is pretty concentrated!

tessgreenham
tessgreenham

I just bought this fragrance yesterday and I wasn't completely sure how I was going to feel about it because of the pink pepper, but then I though that i probably wouldn't even smell it, this was not true. You can totally smell the pink pepper in this, and I thought I wouldn't like that BUT I LOVE IT. First of all, I put this on right after I got it at about 2:45 PM yesterday, it is now 11:39 AM of the next day and it is still on my SKIN, usually if fragrances stay at all overnight it's on your hair or clothes but this stayed on my SKIN after like one or two sprays more than 12 hours ago. So it is super long lasting, and the silage isn't like super intense but I like that because then when people get close to you they just get this amazing whiff of you and they go "wow you smell good" it's a very pretty fragrance and the bottle is dope, I would suggest going for it.

InfirmièreParfumée
InfirmièreParfumée

Jimmy Choo shoes can kiss my a** BUT this FLASH fragrance has seen the better of it !

I love this nice and and pleasant scent from this designer. It was a true blind buy indeed. One day I was shopping at Macy's and stumbled accross this nice periwinkle-blue chubby chubby square bottle with a flat round top. It was cheap too ! Why not ?

This fragrance is not very sweet, something one can wear everyday. I got an instant compliment the day I wore it for the first time. The lady at the coffee shop said, "You smell excellent !" I was like "Oh wow !" in my head.

Next on my list is the red bottle. Forgive me if I can't recall the name but I will review it once I get a hold !

Flash by Jimmy Choo is very promising even for the young at heart. I recommend it for day wear. It can be worn even among crowds, it is not over powering even if it is long-lasting.

kpw4
kpw4

I bought this on line based on the description, but sadly it gives me a headache

antihero
antihero

A modern interpretation of tuberose. Flash is very good, actually I love it. I have been wearing it non-stop.
The tuberose is a bit minty, as another reveiwer mentioned. Then a soft strawberry sweetness with tangerine. It stays soft on my skin.
To me this is mainly a white floral scent with a sweetness, then something like muskiness. All the notes mingle and flow beautifully making this unusual creation. Very well done.

I've given up attempting to compare twenty-first century fragrances to twentieth-century perfumes. In the case of Jimmy Choo Flash, I feel that the only comparisons which make much sense are with the predecessor namesakes. I find no resemblance between this juice and Dior Hypnotic Poison, which many Fragrantica reviewers do find. Of course, I have yet to smell the reformulation of that perfume...

The good news is that Flash is my favorite so far in this series. The bad news is that 1000 x 0 = 0. Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration. This smells better than the average totally abstract chemical soup. I see that the designer was Christine Nagel, who has produced many fine perfumes. This is not one of them, but relative to the other Jimmy Choos, Flash is pretty good.

But what does it smell like? you may well be wondering. It's a slightly more floral and somewhat spicy fruity-floral. The bottle is a fair indication of the quality of the materials inside, but people are getting more and more used to this stuff. Pretty soon I'll start to feel like the old person who laments in a creaky voice "I remember when a hamburger cost a nickel!" Except that I'll be saying: "I remember when plant life was sacrificed in the production of a perfume!"

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

An effevescent floral fragrance, whose strawberry, pink pepper and tangerine notes mix perfectly. When it dries down, you can feel the tuberose, jasmine and white lily coming through, to enchant your senses. The woody base makes it more sophisticated. I can't wait to get it and wear it!!!

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

A unique smell I found myself drawn to. At first it smelled like sarsaparilla (which is interesting to me) then the sarsaparilla smell resided and it still smelled good and I really liked it. Not fresh, not exactly my usual kind of smell...but I'd love to have it.

pravda48
pravda48

Oversimplified late-night, first impression review: opening is juicy tart strawberry goodness (what? I like strawberry notes now?!) and very well blended tuberose, gentle jasmine, and lily. After 45 mins or so it starts to have marshmallowy tones, the now more settled/smooth white florals, and pink pepper sweetness. I really really like it! Sillage is good so far.

EDIT TO ADD, after swapping for a FB:

This scent has managed an interesting blend: the pleasant tartness of a not-quite ripe strawberry w/ the sweet creaminess of pink pepper and jasmine. Just a touch of tuberose fullness to round it out makes for a fresh & semisweet tart white floral. Different and fun, this is a compliment getter on me so far.

The lily I first detected is really only there in the opening. The jasmine really takes over in the floral department as it's worn in with just a smidge of tuberose. Again I'd like to add the strawberry in this is TART, not the kind that goes so syrupy and often offputting in other fragrances. (i.e. nowhere near as sweet as Valentina's strawberry notes)

--Longevity: mod, 5 or 6 hrs @3sprays on arms
--Sillage: great! (judging by...)
--Compliments?: usually! from strangers

P.S. Can't vouche for Eau Sensuelle but really, this is NOT LIKE HYPNOTIC POISON. This is tangy/tart, no coconut/almond, much less 'plush' creamy sugaryness. This is closer to (name a fragrance with raspberry zing + pink pepper) than Hypnotic...

[6/14]

happycapybara
happycapybara

strawberry + pepper + tuberose + jasmine = WOW!
I like this better than the original Jimmy Choo, (shocking!) because it is unusual and has a distinctiveness about it. It is a little sharp at the opening, but the entrance of the strawberry later on makes up for it. It is not overly sweet, and I feel a zingy ZIP of energy from the pepper. I am a tuberose girl (most of the time) and I love it here. On my skin this is much more floral than fruity. I think the bottle is adorable like a 1970's flashbulb, very clever. I am looking forward to trying out the London Club version. I like this scent very much, it is a unique addition to my collection.
Sillage - 7/10
Longevity - 7/10
overall- 7/10

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

The first time I tried this I didn't like it...it did nothing for me. Today I'm actually wearing a sample of it all day and it has really grown on to me. I think it's great for the spring...very light, nothing annoying. I'm not a huge fan of white floral fragrances but this one is quite pleasant. I would buy this in a small bottle and wear on a fresh spring or summer day.

This is an interesting white floral scent with spicy pink pepper. Something about it makes me sneeze. I see how it was supposed to shining and dazzling, but for me it's just a little too sharp.
So it's not very good in my opinion, but I must say it has very good sillage and longevity.
I guess I was hoping more because of the amazing Jimmy choo Jimmy choo line.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Honestly people are spraying this like there is no tomorrow and regardless of the notes it is a skin scent. It either works with your skin scent or it does not. A colleague of mine wears lashings of this with fake tan and it is extremely unpleasant, it smells moldy and damp. I think it is the strawberry note, it doesn't blend well with the others. The other jimmy choo is much more better put together, this one isn't blended well at all.
The bottle is cheap, tacky & gaudy.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

so weird! tuberose, strawberry, pepper, and lily. i think its the strawberry in there making it weird on me. i think its a fine fragrance. suited towards an under 40 yr old crowd. i think a little too much tuberose for my tastes. business professional all the way to casual. okay the more i smell it the more i am drawn to it. so weird! i think this could be worn day or night. i think it would make a great party fragrance. while it does seem a little young it doesnt come off as trashy to me. like a young rich girl going to party. i think this might be perfect with jeans and a trendy top.

willfulmissconduct
willfulmissconduct

I wanted so badly to get the strawberry in this. Instead, all I got was a HORRENDOUS knock out of I don't know what! It was strong and chemical. After about an hour, it got powdery. After about three hours, a SLIGHT whiff of strawberry arrived, but more tart than sweet. From beginning to end, I got tuberose. Too bad this stinker didn't live up to it's name....because I would have loved it if it had been GONE in a FLASH! Total yuck factor for me.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

So funny to see the number one "smells like" is Hypnotic Poison because that is EXACTLY how this sits on my skin! Must be the tuberose in common. Anyway, I have liked this since I first tested it, but admittedly I've only sprayed it in the air or on paper. Today I went sniffing and actually put it on my skin. After it dried down I got that familiar glue, hot paper (like inky and out of a printer or fax) cheap vanilla candle and slightly plastic smell. I went crazy trying to figure out where I've smelt that EXACT formula before and then it hit me....DUH! How could I forget the Hypnotic Poison debacle of 2013? On my skin, this is a dead ringer for HP.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

Smelled this again at macys. I need this!!! I forgot how much of a peppery smell this has!!! Reminded me today of pepper and licorice?!? Anyone else get that? I must buy ASAP!!

LouPerry
LouPerry

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!
The first time I tried this I thought 'Oh wow, that's actually really nice!'
it was only maybe a week later that I bought a 60 ml bottle after having a sample.
I think it is fairly unusual. A floral fragrance I think, with top notes as nice as the base notes. Which stick around forever; most of my coats and jackets smell of it.
Definitely a favourite, that I think I will replace when I run out of; I think I would miss it too much!

happygeisha
happygeisha

i am pink pepper's bitch. anything with pink pepper in it seems to work incredibly well with my chemistry, FLASH included.

i get an initial and rather bold blast of sticky sweet tuberose upon first spritz. its kind of unbearable at first so i have to literally hang my head out of my car window and swallow in large gulps of air or i'll overwhelm my senses and give myself a brain freeze.

after a couple minutes of warming up on my skin, the pepper and strawberries really come out to say hello! i even catch a whiff of white lily beneath the tuberose (which never fades). its the lily's aquatic green tones that manage to marry all of FLASH's primary colors together into a swirling canvas of magnificent artwork.

rainingroses
rainingroses

I just HAD to try this, it sounded right up my alley - some of my favorite notes are tuberose, jasmine, heliotrope and woods! Admittedly, I had high hopes for it.

Turns out I find the first hour of wearing this fragrance unbearable. As I mentioned, yes, I love white florals - tuberose and jasmine are some of my favorite notes - but not in combination with pepper. Instead of the sweet smoothness I've grown used to with these flowers, I only get sharp and loud flowers together with pepper that tickles my nose. It feels very aggressive (in a bad way) on me.

After an hour or so, the pepper is thankfully gone and heliotrope and strawberry come into play, making this white floral a lot sweeter and lovelier. I'm usually not into fruit notes but the strawberry is really making this fragrance something different. It's definitely not dominating the scent, making this just another run-of-the-mill fruity floral, it's just adding smoothness and a little bit of sweet.

I love the dry-down, but I have yet to make up my mind if I love it enough to endure the (on me) horrific first hour...

Nicely soft light fruity floral for summer. Not remarkable but very wearable. A nice ladies aquatic, very pretty

lirael00
lirael00

I got a bottle of Flash as a B-day gift, from some of my friends. They just bought it randomly, so I wasn't expecting much from it. So when the time came I decided to try it on me, and I hated it. The opening was killing me, so I oversprayed it with some of my favourite perfumes. But then one evening I was at home starring at Flash and thinking maybe I shoud give it one more chance, it's not like I could give the bottle back to my fiends, and I really want to at least like it, because my friends were so eager to know if I like the frag.

So I sprayed some of Flash on my wrist and neck, and there was this opening again that I truly didn't like, but after an hour, the smell has totally changed on my skin. Finally I was smelling something I liked, it was mostly tuberose with a hint of strawberry. And the lasting power, oh my, I could still smell it on me in the morning. It has grown on me for sure, although I still can't say it's my favourite. But at least now I can wear it with a confidence. Will see what will the future bring for me and my Flash.

kay0981
kay0981

Flash a pleasant, soft, white floral fragrance, which really doesn't make me think of parties or clubbing (which is what the marketing campaign seems to be aiming at)... It's rather a very gentle, cuddly and calm fragrance, and it really doesn't scream 'party animal'. Personally, when I think of a party fragrance, I imagine something sparkling, fruity, and uplifting, like Escada perfumes. Flash on the other hand, is just like a big, romantic white floral bouquet. It's definitely not a very 'flashy' scent, but rather a sophisticated and mature fragrance. I think it's a good perfume for a more formal night out, a date, dinner at a restaurant, when you want to smell elegant and feminine.

This composition is very rich and well-blended. It opens with sparkling, juicy notes of strawberry and tangerine, which initially made me think that this could indeed work as a party fragrance, but these top notes fade away quickly. Then, the scent develops into a soft, musky-powdery aroma, enriched with floral sweetness. The tuberose, which is a key note, is pleasant, sweet and creamy, and not loud or 'in your face', as tuberose can be. It's softened with the notes of white lily and jasmine. It actually reminds me a little bit of the tuberose in Juicy Couture's Juicy Couture, which is also quiet and soft, and sweetened with similar floral accords.

Many comparisons have been made between this and Dior's Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle. Eau Sensuelle has been my signature for quite some time now, and although I can see how the two are kind of in the same ball park, the similarities are still very few and far in between. Eau Sensuelle is a rich, voluptuous vanilla; it's bold and sexy, seductive and very 'full-on'. Flash seems a little bland in comparison, but with a more pronounced tuberose. I'd say it's more of a 'safe' scent.

I like this, but it's nothing special. I am a huge fan of the original Jimmy Choo fragrance, but this is just 'meh'. By all means, I don't think that every new perfume release has to be something mind-blowing and unique, and I still think that Flash is a pleasant perfume, that can and is enjoy by many people. I'd recommend it if you like rich white florals, or are looking for a good, beginner tuberose scent.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

skylamor
skylamor

This is my favorite perfume and has been since I smelled it in a magazine months ago. I have had people follow me in public places like the mall and at work to ask what I am wearing and where they can find it. It perks me up, I guess because I like the scent so much, maybe? I do not really detect the comparison to Hypnotic Poison which I also love to wear every now and then. It smells spicy as pink pepper then has a partial powder dry down mixed with something ethereal, that's the perfect word that comes to mind. It is not the celebrity sweet vanilla scents that are everywhere either which I also love to wear. Flash is like it's name, FLASH!

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

Tuberose is my kryptonite, and it's all I can smell on this one. A little is ok, but this is too much.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I have the vial sample of jimmy choo's flash n also hypnotic poison eau sensuelle by dior...i sprayed both on my wrists..yesterday I sprayed HP eau sensuelle n today I spray flash.

To my surprise,they both smells kinda alike...i've found that HP eau sensuelle was more to balmy,citrusy-spicy n flora-oriental scent on its initial spray....on the drydown,it turned out to be a bit sweet n creamy but not gourmand..

Whereas jimmy choo's flash,it starts off with spicy-peppery scent.a little bit citrusy but not that much/not so noticeable...as I assume the pepper dominates the most n somehow hindered the tangerine fruit.then comes the floral-oriental part..it also smells powdery n sort of strawberry-ish sweet scent..maybe it's just me as I sense cinnamon-like smell in flash..not much but the cinnamon thingy was there although it isn't stated as one of the ingredients used.

I prefer flash over HP eau sensuelle as flash is more affordable to get than HP eau sensuelle...longevity n sillage for flash are good..flash is not a dupe for HP eau sensuelle..but it's rather a good altenative for middle-income people to get this perfume than the expensive HP eau sensuelle.

The bottle is stunning n glamourous-like.

bananas
bananas

I tried this on from a tester. The 60mls bottle was on sale. I am not a big fan of floral fruity concoctions..too many celebrity scents & an over saturated market have made this mix too common for my tastes & I tend to steer clear of them. Nothing unique, nothing mysterious or complex.
But….I went away with this scent on me & decided to take it around the block, so to speak & gave it time to develop.

Well still a couple hours on & I must say I actually was enjoying this FLASH.
Yes the beginning does start with a flash of floral & fruity sweetness but not in a sickly way, quite fresh, fizzy & sparkly in a way…almost like a sweet champagne.
But then as the dry down starts to take over I really began enjoying the pepper, lily & heliotrope blend. It does have a spiciness to it which stops the fragrance becoming too sickly & cloying, but because the later notes are some of my favourites in perfumes I guess the scent over all appeals to me & I am unexpectedly finding this really a lovely experience…now a purchased treat.

Great Summer's day time scent. The jasmine, white lily & pepper seem the prominent continuing notes throughout for me, but they are all taking turns to shine throughout the wearing whilst blending & creating, what others have commented on as a unique new floral fruity scent with a twist.

Jellybean
Jellybean

This smelled terrific when I sprayed it on at first; fresh white floral with lilies and strawberries-pretty floral girly scent. Shortly after, masculine notes, along the lines of the aquatic group that's mixed with pepper and it spoiled my first impression. There's something here that offsets this scent, bad combination of tuberose and pepper? I like both of these notes but in here, they don't go well with others.
You can only guess how remainder/drydown went....I scrubbed it off. Became too manly for my taste.
My advice: Try it on before you buy it.

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

I don't get the Hypnotic Poison references AT ALL! I have Hypnotic Poison from 1999 and I was wearing it last night. This doesn't have the gourmand sweetness, the honey amber glow, or the same kind of spiciness. What I get is a very big white floral, with lots of tuberose, and very distinct FLASH of pink pepper. The strawberry is there, but it's more just a sweet smell than a real true strawberry smell. This is very strong, and since it is supposed to evoke night life, that seems highly appropriate. I think it's an interesting fragrance. It manages to somehow be white floral dominant, but also have a lot of other things going on. It does give me a slight headache in the way that really strong gardenia or tuberose usually does. Tuberose can go really sour on me, and this one does not. I guess it's the balance of the sweet notes that prevent the sourness. I can't really say it reminds me of any specific fragrance, maybe just a tiny bit of Flowerbomb, but not really. I think they've managed to do something new with the white floral theme here. It does bear a resemblance to other strong white florals by definition, but they've given it somewhat of a twist. I'd say floral lovers should give it a try.

Hanya usman
Hanya usman

I love this perfume it is not expensive yet have a very clean n fresh smell , my man loves it on me , n many of my friends bought this for themselves after sniffing it on me :)

pri_alip
pri_alip

Gee, this is so awful it made me sick. It's terribly synthetic and smells really cheap. All I get is a fake strawberry note and some pepper, no tuberose at all on my skin. Huge disappointment.

almarie

I kind of like this, but it definitely has a screechy note to it. I also think this one is very similar to Vince Camuto's new one called "Femme", which is not on Fragrantica yet.

TRACTATUS
TRACTATUS

Kind of flashy I guess? It's probably the strawberry and pink pepper. I was trying it out on my wrist and the sells rep said it smelled better on my skin than on the testing strip. I giggled inside because my wrists always stink from cigarettes. guess I could layer it with tobacco and incense lol NO

ChypreAnn
ChypreAnn

I'm wearing a sample of Flash today. Two main thoughts: First, I got a compliment on it, and that almost never happens to me. However, the person who told me I smelled good was about four feet away from me! Oops. Oh well, now you know this fragrance is strong. Second, I'm baffled at how a perfume that has very little in common with Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle, as far as notes are concerned, can smell so much like it! I'm one of the 74 people who think so, anyway. I smell that same dark, smoky, dry vanilla. I don't smell a bit of strawberry in Flash either. I do quite like it, so if you have a bottle for swap and are in the U.S., please let me know.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

My husband's review:
It smells like earwax and toilet cleaner, eurgh

To me it's pepper and jasmine, warm and spicy, sweet and floral, really pretty lovely

dkny27
dkny27

Had this, among others, on a sample card, but I couldn't stop going back to smell this scent. I finally committed to purchase and no regrets! Amazing scent. The strawberry is barely detectable among the rose, lily, heliotrope floral goodness. There is a balance to the florals with the peppery citrus and ending base of very subtle white wood. It is very cold here and the scent may start off odd to the nose, but after a few minutes it develops so spicy fresh.
It lightened up on my skin after 4hrs. but still clings to my sweater and it's mmmmmmm good!

janella13
janella13

Maybe it is my sample but staying power was nil.

Liked the scent. Not sure if I will buy it. Going to get another sample and see if it was just this one.

jackiliddle
jackiliddle

Awful. Just really bad. I stole a spritz this morning from my mother-in-laws cabinet since the bottle was almost full and i figured she wouldn't mind.
Now i know why the bottle is full. Ive never felt more self-conscious wearing a perfume which takes over the room, its so strong and while not cheap smelling, its sickly.
The scent lingers and follows you, its far too strong and i have never felt mote embarrassed going out in public from a perfume. Cant wait to shower.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

The bottle is gorgeous in person especially at the 3.4oz size..the fragrance is really nice to keep it simple it is rose and white floral with a pinch of spice and it softens up in the end..the white floral that makes it smell really nice is the tuberose...this is a fragrance that projects moderately and is not offensive. Nice for work.

pollyjean23
pollyjean23

First off, I love the flash cube-shaped bottle! It's such a fun reference. Where is my old pocket camera?!

Flash begins with with...well, a flash of pepper and citrus. For a split second, it reminded me of Clinique Happy. It's quite a blast, I will say. Once the launch settles, Flash produces a lot more fruit than I thought it would. I got a lot of strawberry among the white flowers. My tuberose detector is kind of subpar, so all I could smell was jasmine. It wasn't screamy, but it definitely had its voice raised.

Once the drydown commences, the heliotrope pushes its way in. I can smell the slightly-sweet doughiness among the soft wood and persistent white flowers. The fragrance lasts for a moderate-to-long amount of time--maybe 5-7 hours. The projection is moderate at most.

I like Flash, but nothing in it excites me enough to want to buy it. Basic white florals and most fruity florals are not my thing. So, if I want a fragrance that ticks those sort of boxes and serves as a token in my collection of mostly floral woody musks and oriental florals, I would probably pick up a bottle of Stella McCartney's L.I.L.Y.

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

I love the bottle. The Vanilla scent. Ok for winter. One spritz is totally enough. The lasting power is very good.

fungest
fungest

very very heavy... i like your casual shoes not the formal shoes that perfume is the same like your formal shoes jimmy ...very bad

Scout
Scout

supposed to resemble the energy of going out. OK. Where do people go out these days? Overpriced table service? Minimal dancing? Heels they can't walk in? ok, got it.
*cranky old lady voice* In my day, going out meant disco nap on Friday after work, shower, sushi with friends to fuel for a 12+ hour sweaty messy dance session at a warehouse with a DJ playing house and techno (not this superstar EDM crap)....Then the afterclub until afternoon the next day....Some sleep, some coffee, and we did it again in tennis shoes and jeans at another warehouse until we fell asleep exhausted on Sunday night to restore before work on Monday.
THAT my friends, is a high octane party. Substance, no cameras, no paparazzi.
Not sure you will find that here. What you will find here is a photo circulating on Facebook that you might regret in 10 years. ;-p

rockegg
rockegg

I often find the names of perfumes misleading, but I think Flash is aptly named. Upon application I felt excited. The top notes are very bright, happy, and energizing. At that point it could have been called Cocaine. The dry down is a well balanced, but not particularly unique, cocoon of warm femininity. Nobody can keep that level of energy up indefinitely, but it eases you down into a featherbed.

papergurl
papergurl

After reading the reviews, I wondered if I had gotten a conterfeit bottle. Alas, no, purchased from a reputable seller. I love the original Jimmy Choo, on my second bottle. This was a blind buy and I was "flashed". Pepper powder bomb. This is so sharp. This is my first experience with needle in the eye, or nose in this case for over an hour before you get to a tolerable middle ground. The base is passable. I am going to make myself use this up this winter, or at least make a dent as I spent good money, hopt that it will grow on me.Blind buys, so tempting, but after so many successful adventures, sooner or later you get bitten. Well the bottle is cute, sigh.

Paintedlily
Paintedlily

Out of the sample vial this smells of sweet water and a powdery soft floral. This perfume really surprised me because normally I'm not fond of tuberose (it usually goes a bit sharp on me), but this was balanced really well. On opening it is really fresh floral making me think of wide open spaces. It also has a sweet water note to it. It's not spun sugar or overly sweet, but like a fresh watery sweet. It doesn't smell of real strawberries....they're more candied. The tuberose is balanced really well with a soft powder. The lady who would wear this is very classic and friendly...like a well-to-do lady who was raised with proper manners and taught not to look down on others. I love it!

soonflower
soonflower

I don't see any similarity to Hypnotic Poison but to My Insolence by Guerlain.
Lasting power is ok, sillage also but Flash just isn't my cup of tea.
Something bothers me in it.
It's not heavy but gives me a headache.

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

I'm going to use my experience with FLASH in a positive way to remind others who are obsessed with scent to try before you buy! I had been looking forward to trying this scent since it was released. I LOVE tuberose & usually wear it well. All I can say is this went sideways on me! The tuberose, strawberry, & tangerines didn't poetically work together & turned into the worst scent I've ever put on my skin. Disappointing, but I'm thankful I sampled this before purchasing.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I am pleasantly surprised by this Choo creation, and upon looking at the notes I am even more surprised. Perhaps it's my chemistry but upon first spray this smells to me as a delicious aquatic with a musk undertone and a hint of vanilla.

After a while the notes becomes more apparent and I can smell the tangerine *Hmmm* a sugary sweetness (strawberry?) and a featherlight tuberose note that is sprinkled with a dash of pepper, but nothing in this scent is too harsh. It's a very well balanced creation and I love it because its fresh/floral/spicy and sweet without that it smells like a mess!

It's a fresh breath from the *usual * gourmand and IMHO is far more original than Choo's "Jimmy Choo".

Autumn is at our doorstep...if you want a new scent to go with the new season give this one a try...this unusual seductive combination of fresh yet velvety, and floral yet spicy-sweet will keep you smiling! Well, it does me : )

Silage is: Fresh & floral yet spicy as far as your arm can reach - Longevity is: You aint Choo-ing me away anytime soon! Enjoy!

Pink Pepper, Pink Pepper, Pink Pepper, wow! I love this fragrance! Everyone I know that has smelled JC Flash has loved it including my husband (30's) and a younger guy in our family (18). So, it seems to be well liked across the board as far as age goes. I do not smell the strawberry for some reason. I smell the white wood, jasmine, and lily. But, the pepper, oh my goodness... love it! It's spicy but then gets a balance of sweet, with an uplifting feel. I know, I can't explain it, you just have to smell it to see what that means. It does somewhat remind me of Hypnotic Poison by Dior but I could never wear that one because it gave me headaches and a sick stomach. Flash has a twinge of Hypnotic Poison but that's it. It's nowhere near as sickly or sweet. And, I have not smelled anything like it.

nellychick31
nellychick31

I mainly get white florals throughout the life of Flash...but then again I'm a big fan of tuberose so this is right up my alley :) I don't really get much of the pink pepper and strawberry top notes - on me, the fragrance gets right into the white floral heart notes with that signature tuberose scent. I also get a slight powdery note in the dry down, but it isn't too overpowering at all. This is another one on my want list - it's sexy and sophisticated without being overdone.

ChristianSetian13
ChristianSetian13

My HR manager wears this,and she smells yummy!

Repeat.Lynn
Repeat.Lynn

I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Lasting great scent.. Better than the new CK.. that lasts maybe 2 hours. or less .

minalistic
minalistic

First comes mint and pink pepper, but fade quickly and strawberry and a bit of raspberry come in...
the rest is balsam, woodsy tone with whipped cream !
And heliotrope dominates till last notes.

It doesn't have so much of flashyness, what it is is a warm forest with a sweet fruity notes.

Hollie
Hollie

Just smelled a strip in a magazine so I don't feel I can really give it a proper review but it made me take a double take...or double smell..if you will. I'm smelling loads of pink pepper and white lily a bit of jasmine and TONS of something honey-like...almost more like propolis.I feel like I smell Sweet Pea too. Smells very delicate but in a punch-packing way. I would really love to try some from a bottle to see if it still smells this good to me. I didn't care much for the other Jimmy Choo fragance..it smelled somewhat generic to me. I see others are saying the same thing about this. Must just be a certain something ( that I can't put my finger on) that's making me like this so much....for some reason, each time I sniff, I'm feeling vivid memories of summer as a child and it feels good.

darcy2
darcy2

I really like this fragrance, certainly more than the original Jimmy Choo. Lovely, light strawberries and citrus melting into a bouquet of white flowers. Sound familiar? It is. That's the problem with Flash; I own several iterations of this theme already. Nevertheless, it's a good rendition of the fruity floral craze, which I am sick to death of. I do love the bottle so; but can't justify shelling out the kind of money this commands for a FB when I have so many fragrances that smell so close to this one.

vik73
vik73

Sorry Jimmy Choo. I still love your pair of heels(the most complimentary shoes I ever got) but your flash did not light me at all. I got it as a present and after testing it I tried to forget I have it. BUT!!!!! My five years old daughter found the Flash wearable and she thinks it's magnificent. A lot of strawberry. It works!

Fiona22
Fiona22

(Disclaimer- First review! Be gentle!)

Flash is definitely an interesting fragrance for me to try and review, especially for my first review!

After spraying it on today I was a bit taken aback by the strong white floral and even a bit of sharpness. It had a touch of rose to my nose and some synthetic sweetness.

2 hours into wearing it I was completely sick of it and regretted putting it on today. It seemed very ordinary to me and obnoxious at the same time. But I held out scrubbing so I could give a thorough review.

At about the 3.5 hour mark, Flash started to settle down and turned into a sultry, woody, musky smell to me. I was in shock by this transformation and am really enjoying it now at the 8 hour mark. It is still pleasant and fairly strong on my skin as well.

I would have to decide if the lovely transformation at the 3-4 hour mark is worth the 3-4 hours of regret of wearing it.. At this point, I don't believe I would buy a full bottle (using a Nordstrom sample now). I just didn't enjoy the opening at all. I feel I need to like a perfume as a whole to purchase a bottle. I do think I will wear Flash again, maybe in a different season, and if my mind is changed, I will update my review. :)

Lastly, just thought I'd mention that the bottle reminds me of a golf ball. Anyone else see that?

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Jimmy Choo Flash opens with a strange strawberry scent, not the real juicy one, nor the strawberry flavour one, very difficult to define. I was initially curious if the strawberry will play along with the white flowers. However, this fruity opening soon dissipates and leaves no trace on the then-coming strong white flower scent, which is quite similar to Jesus Del Pozo In White to my nose.

This white flower blossom stage lasts about 2 or 3 hours. It then dries down into a gentle floral-musky scent, very soothing and feminine, which is also my favourite part in Flash.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity is at least 8 hours. However, I don't think I'll buy it any time soon as the white flower stage is just too similar to In White, though the drydown is lovely.

annaariaalex
annaariaalex

I have been wearing Flash all day and now I can review it. This is not a Jimmy Choo flanker! It is totally different. I love it and will really love it more if it can go day to night and season to season like I think it can. This is a wearable and softer Hypnotic Poison. It is a mix of Hypnotic Poison and Michael Kors to me. Projection is not outstanding but I like that it is not a bomb. It is more soft musky than sweet and oh so sexy in an understated way.

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Flash by Jimmy Choo is a soft, berried floral which is gentle, calm and simply composed.

The top notes of strawberry, pink pepper and tangerine make Flash a much different fragrance than the original Jimmy Choo. Soft, powdery notes mingle with light, fresh notes to give a Clinique Happy-themed scent.

As the fragrance dries I get a light burst of tuberose, lily-of-the-valley and a rosy sweetness. The strawberry compliments this and what results is a pink, pleasant floral which is 99.99% feminine.

The base is a soft vanilla with hints of sandalwood and, excuse me if I'm wrong but I smell this; caramel. A cosy, comforting and truly original note.

Flash by Jimmy Choo is nothing what you expect it to be, since a flash is a sudden, bright burst of light. However, the Flash enclosed in this bottle is something completely different. It's like an angel fluttering on cottony, white, fluffy; very innocent clouds.

Germany
Germany

One of my favorites right now. It starts very citrus fresh reminds me slightly of grapefruit and strawberry and sweet and goes floral sweet. Very nice for summer yet I can imagine it in the winter as well it lays on a soft wooden base but it is a light fragrance. It's flowery sweet. I love it. It's not a statement wow scent. But it is pleasant and uplifting. It makes you happy.

gabi
gabi

This reminds me of Isabella in the drydown.It is nice, long lasting, but quite plain. I wouldn t spend my money on it.

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

Flash is the kind of scent you love or not.
I loved it , I hated it.
Now I love it, it's great, it's the most complimented perfume that I own.
And, not just because it so complimented, I love it ....because, finally I discovered in all its splendor .
If I describe in 3 words, FLASH is : fruity-flowery-wood .
Great sillage , great longevity about 10 hours on my skin .

adry-81
adry-81

I love Jimmy Choo so yesterday I couldnt scape of trying it...at first it was just delicious strawberry and pepper smell really god on my skin...but then everything went down, tuberose appeared and I´m not a really fan of it...so I declined...but It might be lovely for someone else :)

MichelleAntonia
MichelleAntonia

This one smells EXACTLY like the old fashioned bubble gums that were square in shape and had a little chakly powder coating them once you took off the whimsical, retro wrapper. It dries down to something more sweet and powdery, maybe a little heady thanks to the tuberose and jasmine.

5354alice
5354alice

I ask a sample of this one today in Sephoral...what can I say? I love it...it's floral and fine, but not in a conventional way...I can feel lot of tuberose, but the fragrance is fresh and sunny! Love it (and want it).

Edit: I'm wearing my sample today, and I love it...after one houar it's soft and not so fruity... but this remember me something...at the momente cant telling what!

Takhaet
Takhaet

In my opinion its georgeous. Somehow it snells like warm vanilla on me -the kind you would find in Hypnotic Poison.

Fresh strawberry and warm vanilla at the opening and then it turns into a creamy lilly and jasmin -now its a bit like Alien but not the same ....

I find this fragrance glamorous and sexy. Warm flowers, woods and a little bit of that strawberry note makes it special. Its very longlasting -on my skin stays all day and changes a lot.

The bottle is ok nothing special not very sexy . Looks a bit cheap but its kind of got its charm.

Overall I like it. I was wearing it Saturday night and one of the girls asked me what smelled soooooo gooood .....she was surprised it was Flash as she said she sniffed it in the shop the other day and it was horrible......

So i guess once again-it all depends on chemistry.

lilou
lilou

Absolutely lovely ! It smells strawberry and flowers, so sweet, delicate and feminine. I love it. Correct lasting power.

joeywang
joeywang

for those sexy and mature women

Rainfeather
Rainfeather

This absolutely reminds me of Dior's "Hypnotic Poison". I like that a lot, especially as I'm allergic to some ingredient of HP (makes me sneeze and cough a lot), and I do not have this problem with "Flash" at all. So, in fall/winter I'm definitely getting a bottle of it. It's, for my taste, too heavy for summer.

Debshee
Debshee

3rd Jimmy Choo fragrance I've tested. There's always something I don't like or simply nothing excites me and this one is no different. I agree with the reviewer that if it starts out fresh, it should stay fresh. It goes from a fruity spring fragrance to a heavy, old lady bomb in about 10 minutes.

K4tr1n4nf
K4tr1n4nf

I didn't smell the top layer pretty well, but I love how created a darker mysterious tone within an hour of applying. I love the mixer of white florals with heliotrope and it really makes a wonderful mystique with sandalwood. I was skeptical about getting this perfume because I like oriental perfumes, but this floral is wonderful for night time during the spring.

L'Arlesienne
L'Arlesienne

Not bad but extremely generic and forgetable... Didn't have high expectations but this is quite unimpressive, I must say! The kind of floral you forget in second 2 after testing. This is what bothers me mostly, its lack of commitment. It's not a white floral per se, it's not a simple floral, it has fruits but does not smell like a fruity... Than what is it ? A flash?! :) Not even this, unfortunately! It brought me memories of Avon and Oriflame perfumes.

Lookin4Happy
Lookin4Happy

I tried this at my local Nordstrom Fragrance Festival yesterday, and to me it smells exactly like a piece of chewing gum....flavor undetermined. Maybe something with peppermint in it. I don't know...Dentyne. I can't place it, but that is exactly the scent I got from beginning to end. I thought it was very linear on paper, and on my skin. I'll try again some other time, and see if I get the same thing. I had smelled dozens of fragrances.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Yesterday I got my bottle.

Flash is a super sweet & warm tuberose/strawberry scent, smells as a cup of a hot drink with overly added sugar.

Yes, similar to D&G The One & Hypnotic Sensual.

Spices & strawberry compo is really alluring.

Sillage isn't much but the lasting power is very good.

Reasonable for winter/fall morning time.

Update: I wore it for work .. it lasts all the working day with clouds of sweet/MINTY floral smell .. lovely but I will not miss it when my bottle is ran out ..

takeasniff
takeasniff

I am glad I didn't blind buy or rush into buying this. I really liked the first blast when I spray it. I think they captured the whole "flash" idea but when it dries it is a little bland and the fresh brightness you feel on first spray is gone. I would then need to keep respraying it to get that experience but because of the jasmine in the dry down it would become very heavy and stinky. I like jasmine and those sort of perfumes but not the way it is combined here. You need to have the skin chemistry to wear the dry down of this don't be fooled by the initial spray. I think bright perfumes should remain that way because chances are you pick them because you like the brightness not for it to dry down to a solemn heavy smell which could turn stale on the wrong skin chemistry. I may have got this for summer, just as well I didn't as it would have turned very stinky and heavy it is a little mature as well.

The initial spray I think is very good the idea is there but the dry down which happens very quickly is just neither here nor there and it is ridiculously expensive here in Australia for what you get. Even though I am not crazy about the original Jimmy Choo I think it was a much better perfume than this effort.

The bottle is lovely and matches the flash concept but what a fizzer it is literally a flash in the pan experience. I wish it would stay fresh all the way to the dry down and stay that way but it detours into who knows where just not somewhere I like to go.

sky76sky
sky76sky

Very mainstream or very now - take your pick. Jimmy Choo pops a flash bulb of solar fruity floral in your face - a hot, sweet ozionic.

The florals are generic white, the fruits are plastic sweetie & the solar aspect is similar to the one found in one of the Sunessence tribe (but much less well done). It's not my bag but is not offensive...girly pretty but nothing more.

A low-watt performance. Shame.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nice and sweet, but nothing outstanding, happy girly perfume for a summer, original choo is much more interesting.

Inesis
Inesis

I bought Flash for myself as a birthday present and I quite like it. At first it smells very strongly like white flowers with a hint of strawberry. Later it turns into a plastic-y and sweet smell. I prefer the first state but it's not bad afterwards either.

The sillage is medium at most and on me the longevity is AMAZING! 6+ hours easily. I love the bottle! The tester bottle is like HUGE but the 30ml bottle is so small and cute. I love the colour and sparkle too!

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

I have a mini sample of this. Intense pink pepper scent with a Strawberry My Little Pony Scent, followed by light Pink Pepper, and a mellow White flower scent. Not what I expected, because the original Jimmy Choo fragrance works great with my chemistry in a mature and beautiful way. Over all, this dries down to a bland woodsy baby powder with a hint of Jasmine on my skin. I wouldnt want to purchase a full size, but I do enjoy my mini sample.

xVal
xVal

I don't like the original Jimmy Choo for some reason, but this one impressed me.
Flash won't change much on me, and I absolutely love it like that.
The lasting power is great and after 6 hours the smell is still strong.
This is very different from the fruity/sweet perfumes I tend to like.
Great for any season and occasion in my opinion.
I don't know why this fragrance got so many dislikes, it's even better than HP by Dior in my opinion.
Hopefully would buy it soon.

jonr951
jonr951

I'll give Flash this, I much prefer it over the original Jimmy Choo, that's for sure. It's a nice little white floral. Definitely nothing FLASHy about it, but that's ok. Very pleasant and it's definitely more lily and jasmine than it is tuberose, which is a plus for me because my collection is pretty much set when it comes to tuberose. : )

I have yet to see the bottle in person, although my bro's gf said it was nothing to go crazy about. Oh well.

Ok, I get a tiny hint of Hypnotic Poison in Flash. It seems crazy, but I really do! I do wish I got more strawberry, but I really don't. I can't believe how much I'm liking Flash when it's nothing new, at all, and when it totally reminds me of something I've smelled before. Darn you Jimmy Choo! Haha! ; )

Ok, it's definitely reminding me of GUCCI FLORA! I'm weird. Haha!

flora lee
flora lee

Honestly the drydown smells like Pure Poison on me, with the iron steam effect. The beginning is very girly, and reminds me a little of strawberry shortcake dolls from the 80's. I like the white floral facets, not sure if I need this but it is fun and pretty, not too sweet, good for going out.

blythespiritpurpleflower
blythespiritpurpleflower

I think it smells a bit like bubble gum. And a bit like postage stamp glue, in a good way. A bit synthetic wintergreen, a bit sweet floral, and a bit of strawberry fruit = bubble gum.

I am rewriting my review as I bought a bottle and gave Flash a second chance .The scent has a fresh opening , then turns into a white floral, modern, yet elegant. I think if I oversprayed I would get a headache , nonetheless, I like it better than the other Jimmy Choo fragrances, my point is that with the name, and bottle,, lots would expect more than a white floral scent, or a more modern take on fragrance, something wild and electrifying. It isn't, I like it, it is different, interesting, pleasant. The sweetness mixes in nicely with the tuberose, making the scent real attractive.
I fail to smell any resemblance to Dior HP!?
I will add after wearing it all day that my favorite part of the fragrance is the top notes, fresh and exhuberant, the dry down is mostly a soapy white floral, nice.

freddinos
freddinos

This is quite good actually! Having disliked the first fragrance by Jimmy Choo, I was almost sure I would dislike Flash too. But I like it, apart from the crisp-pepper-strawberry like opening. From the middle notes down, it's white floral and pretty. Tuberose usually doesn't work on me, but here -blended with jasmine and something else I don't recognise- smells very nice!It almost reminds me of 'Fragile' by Gaultier, only that one smelled awful on me whereas this works. I will definitely treasure my sample, not sure whether I would go as far as purchasing a full bottle though...

stellalove
stellalove

I dont see vanilla listed in the notes but i smell it.

To me it smells Gourmand, must be my nose, it seems a sister to Diors Hypnotic Poison. Which i love.

I really like this.

antonpan
antonpan

Flash is an unreservedly trendy and modern fragrance. It's a twin of this year's Just Cavalli and very similar to last year's YSL Opium Vapeurs de Parfum. It seems to be floral oriental and smells like they took some white flowers, added a fruity vanilla and mixed the whole thing with marvellous incense (or is it pepper?) note. Synthetic yet pleasing creation by Jimmy Choo.

Lindalashy
Lindalashy

I love everything Tuberose! But maybe this one is bit too nice for my taste. Its NICE, real NICE, but it doesnt have an "edge" to it. But I will definately try it again. Give it one more chance. Another day another feeling ;)

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

It is unique...for some reasons it reminds me of Studio 54!!!Great for disco nights!!!

Malibu
Malibu

FLASH wasn't too bad upon first application; peppery strawberry and citrus fruits. The fruits notes are nice and realistic, but nothing original or special.

After ten minutes FLASH went from hum-hum to 'get it off me'. Tuberose is always bitter on my skin, so when it combines with the lingering citrus it turns into, err, cat pee. On me it does, anyway. I can't pick up any of the other scent notes as the tuberose seems to shut my nose down, so the damage is done.

After six hours or so the floral and citrus jumble dies down, leaving a light whisper of woods and violet, which is again nice, but nothing special.

Sorry Mr Choo; I do still like your signature fragrance, but FLASH is a no-no for me.

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

ooohhhh..jimmy choo...i love the sandals. this is undescribable. it's interesting in a good way. I sensed the strawberry and it wasn't fruity fake. Also this is a unique combo of red fruits and white flowers. the lily is the most powerful of them all. very red carpet-ish. it didn't really last, but it wasn't that bad! It just needs the right occasion and outfit to shine through!

lafemmealamode
lafemmealamode

After reading so many negative comments on this one I felt it's really time for me to defent Flash, as I really don't understand where all the negative reviews are coming from. Please stop complaining it's not similiar to the original Choo, of course it isn't! It would make no sense to launch one more same scent, the point of launching new fragrance is to show you a new face of Jimmy Choo and that is exactly what Flash is about!

Anyway, as oppossed to Choo's first fragrance (a fruity-woody gourmand one), this time it was time for flowers. White flowers that is. White-floral, wood and vanilla is all I get from Flash. Although the hearts notes consist of white flowers only, I wouldn't call it fresh or clean at all. It's really sweet, aromatic, almost gourmand on my skin! I really don't know where all the sweetness comes from as there aren't listed any sweet notes but apart from vanilla there could be a coconut note in it as well. I think you must be into sweet scents to really like it. I actually was very excited about strawberry but unfortunately I don't get any fruit notes AT ALL in it! Thus, Flash can be quite heavy or even nauseous at times!

Though I don't agree you really have to like heavy floral scents (like Daisy) to like it. I HATE Daisy but LOVE this one. What I do agree however is that it is very similiar to Dior Poison EdT, but have a very nice modern twist (less woods, more white flowers). If you love Dior Poison you're sure to like it but on the other hand I'm not sure if you need it, as they're that similiar and I don't really see a point in buying almost identical scents...

It's really longlasting and the sillage is great too! I guess it's something men do like too, I wore it yesterday and I got compliments from my bf on how beautiful I smelled all the time! Cause you know, a woman that wears Flash may seem very girly and innocent at first glance (you're to thank you for that white flowers!) but she knows exactly what she is doin' and how to make a man moan ( here's to you white sandalwood & vanilla!), let it be a glance, the way she puts her lips or crosses her legs, just like Natasha Poly in this ad (and that's also what Flash= glimpse means to me)!

So, as I was saying, I really don't get the very negative reactions to it (too synthetic, boring etc.). Sure it's not the best scent in the world but on the other hand which one is? Plus I think it must be really difficult to create a very different & unique scent now with all the perfumes out in the market. Perhaps it's just not for everyone but I'm pretty positive that white-flowers addicts, sweet fragrances lovers and true Jimmy Choo fans gonna enjoy it :) Best if you test it before, although I bought mine blindly and don't regret it (but then again I'm a bit of everything I wrote above inkl. big Jimmy Choo fan! :))

PS:I don't think the bottle looks tacky at all!!

olitunia
olitunia

According to manufacturer this scent "evokes the promise, excitement and high octane of going out".
I have to strongly agree! This scent is perfect for a night out. It's fresh, modern, very feminine and screams out "party".I love everything about it - from the glittery packaging to the liquid itself.

Described as a white floral combination, it is nothing less than that. I must say, I have already used it quite a few times and I do not sense the strawberry at all. I am very sensitive about strawberrys, as I hate the smell, and I literally did not smell it once. I do however like the citrus, fruity side to it, makes you feel very fresh but the perfume itself stays rather floral.

The longevity was great, I sprayed a few drops of edp on me in the afternoon and could still feel it on my hair and clothes the day after a long night out. (FYI this is a great hangover perfume, makes you wake up rather than feel sick).

All in all, I am very excited about "Flash", I'd recommend it to any woman between her 20s and her 50s. The scent is very pretty but at the same time so neutral that you can pull it off for almost any occasion

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

For me it's fresh and transparent floral scent. I don't get any fruits at all. The blueish bottle suits the scent itself. It's sparkling just like glittery package of the sample flirty and very femine. It reminds me light summer frags my mum was wearing in the past but nothing partucilar is coming to my head. I have couple of samples of it and miniature bottle but i still have to decide if i really feel good wearing this scent. Staying power and sillage i would describe as good but not awesome.

piergeorgia.francesca
piergeorgia.francesca

Stawberries??? where? on the photo i guess..florals,florals,florals........the end.Not bleeeeh but not wooooow either.

Tried it today and I am very disappointed. Though first notes were quite promising, the further it developed, the worse it smelled. Maybe it is just because I do not like fragrances with tuberose.
Agree to the opinions that Jimmy Choo makes better shoes then perfume:)
I am dreaming of his shoes, actually:)

Migalex
Migalex

It reminds me very much of Cavalli Eau de Parfum. It is much less dense and intense thoough and I find it very cloying, as I do Cavalli Eau de Parfum. But while Cavalli strikes me positively for being excessive, very much in an 80's or 90's way, this one, which seems to bbe a pale shadow of the former, does not. The advanced dry down is quite different though.

passionata20
passionata20

12. february 2013

I will probably go against majority, but i LOOOOVE this fragrance.
I waited for almost a month to write a review about this fragrance and only because i wanted to be completly sure how i feel about it. When it appeared in stores in january i ran to try it. First impression of the bottle was a total dissapointment: very bad looking in my opinion, i still think it would be much better looking and more pleasant to hold if it would be a round bottle. And advertising is not good at all, bottle is almost invisible.

First sniff from the bottle was really unpleasant: very synthetic and generic. First spray on the paper blotter was also unpleasant. I was really dissapointed. But i also sprayed it onto my wrist and went aroubd the shopping mall. I have forgotten about this fragrance, until i reached for another perfume shop and saw it again, so i thought i would spray it again. I don´t know what made me do this, but thanks to the second spray i have changed my opinion about this fragrance.
Let me say, that where i live it is very cold in the moment, below zero Celsius and a lot (read knee high) of snow. Typical nordic weather. usually i like to use haevy gourmands or oriental fragrances during our wintertime and never thought i would enjoy something like "Flash" which is nothng heavy or gourmand at all.
It is light, juicy but not an exotic frut juicy, fresh even. Think of deep frosted strawberries, slichtly covered with a snow. Imagine frosted or cold tangerines, when you peel then and they sqeeze a bit, you know, that icy tangerine juice... mmmmm.... Jasmine,(i get a hard tiem to notice tuberose at all), cold woody note, a lot of lilies and a drop of heliotrope with a hint of pnk pepper. This all smells soooooooooooooooooo good.
It is different yet very familiar. Yes, it indeed very close to "Hypnotic poison eau sensuelle", but not in any case to any other Poison (even original hypnotic)! I have compared them side by side and "eau sensuelle" and "flash" do share similarities. For me "Flash" is better, more intense.
I get an impression that it is a cold fragrance. In terms of feelings, very calming, but not freezing you. It is quite hard to expalin, i am not a poet or writer. All i know is that i love this fragrance, simple as that.
So you see: at first i really hated it (no exaggeration), but then i started to like it and now i love it.
I have to tell you about the best feature of this fragrance: it has an enourmous lasting power!!!! I don´t know ANY modern perfume that lasts on my skin FOR DAYS!!!! Even after shower (i don´t use any shower gels, only peeling mitten and bar of baby soap). I can smell it even 3-4 days after i have used it!! Does this desreve and AMEN or what??? SIMPLY INCRDIBLE!
This is DEFENITLY coming to my perfume wardrobe in nearest future.

UPDATE (07.may 2013): I´ve been using this perfume so much lately that i am even thinking to replace one of my top 5 favorites for this one. This does magic during colder time of the year, but since it became warmer it has lost it´s appeal to me a bit. During hot sunny day it is a bit suffocating. I think it is stricktly a autumn-winter-early spring time fragrance. But i still love it soooooooo much.

gomt
gomt

Jimmy Choo edp turned out surprisingly nice on my skin, refreshingly original. Flash in contrast, even though pleasant, is rather generic. Do you recall strawberries & cream Chupa Chups lollipops? That's exactly what Flash smells on me. It starts with heaps of strong, sweet strawberries mixed with just a few drops of sour tangerine juice and a dash of pink pepper. With time, the creamy white flowers become more prominent, but the strawberry & tangerine combo lingers around noticeably.

The sillage is moderate to heavy, longevity is 6 to 7 hours.

ewelka
ewelka

Smells100% like Avon - Today Tomorrow Always, but it's more expensive!
Dislike is not enough to describe this fragrance.

I love first JCH fragrance and the whole idea behind it... I hope you will be back on track and never again go Avon road.

Will keep an eye on next fragrance and I pass this one Sorry JCH!!!!

purplealien
purplealien

I absolutely adore the original Jimmy Choo perfume so I was really looking forward to receiving my tester of Flash, great advertising this looked like it was going to be something special.

I've been wearing this for a couple of days now and unfortunately I'm disappointed. I do like it but it just hasn't got that wow factor, the biggest let down is the longevity and sillage.

Shame, that bottle would have looked great on my dressing table!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Bleeuurgh ... what a horrible perfume!

I sniffed this in a department store today and was underwhelmed, to say the least. Not that I was expecting much because I have yet to smell a Jimmy Choo perfume that impresses me, but still - this one is a stinker!

It reminds me very much of JPG Classique which, to some people, may be a good thing but I really dislike that as well because it smells to me very much like Pepto Bismol which, personally, I find revolting and I really don't want to emit such a horrible smell myself! The first thing that came to mind on first sniffing Flash was also Pepto Bismol so inevitably it was going to be a big miss for me. I couldn't pick out any notes at all in it ... just the vile Pepto Bismol, medicinal vibe.

Also, the bottle looks tacky.

So, for me this is a major stinker and not worth spending even a penny on!

dormir6
dormir6

Tuberose, an acceptable tuberose. Very fresh and still good for parties. This one will not be everyone's yummy favorite frag, but I don't mind, it is nice, different, and worth trying!!!!!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

a very strange fragrance which smells of two genres, the aquatic fresh floral and the spicy. Overall, it's fairly interesting in a kind of Space 1999 way because that's what it reminds me of, cheap silver outfits made to look like something from the future that we will neve need or want in reality. J Lo's Glow or a myriad of others fulfill this fresh/floral/soapy criteria more cheaply.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

I wish there was a hate button for this. Absolutely terrible, medicinal sickly air freshner smell.
What was they thinking?! I smell no strawberry, no jasmine, no lilies or mandarins. Just straight up obnoxious tuberose. What a waste of time and money! Don't bother blind buying, it'll be the worst blind buy you've ever made, even more so difficult to swap because I don't think anyone's fond of this perfume at all!

Chishkat
Chishkat

Sweet white lillys and Jasmin for me.. after a while get the pink pepper. Think I like it!

perfumelover24
perfumelover24

Nice bottle, but smells like straight up chewing gum

julieanneh
julieanneh

I don't like this smell.
To me Flash has no similarities to Diors HP range AT ALL.
It is cool and a light floral, but not a great floral. I like a floral perfume but i'm a bit fussy. It reminds me of those supermarket deodorants or antiperspirants that have the word fresh on them.
It would be perfect for the work environment as it would not offend anyone. It could be described as nice, maybe a little boring. I feel its lacking something.
In the initial stages it has good projection but it seems to wain after two hours and die by three hours.
If you love this perfume you may need to reapply it multiple times a day.
I think he should stick to shoes.

girlsworld
girlsworld

White flowers for sure, but not intense heady, lasted four hours on me, slight peppery/sweet hit not sure about this fragrance, it doesn't seem to make too much of a statement, not sure about the name either.

Arttemiss
Arttemiss

In my opinion, it smells like cooler, softer, more modern and more subtle version of Hypnotic Poison by Dior. The scent should be multidimensional, enigmatic, inexplicable, but this is certainly not.

I'm afraid that Jimmy Choo does a much better shoes than perfume.

SBunny
SBunny

This opens with a minty peppery vibe then quicly transforms into a still minty but plasticky, fresh floral. As it dries the plastic smell disappears and you're left a heady, sweeter jasmine.

This scent is for floral lovers. I couldn't discern any fruits apart from some added sweetness when it's drying which could have been the strawberry maybe. This is the best stage as the initial plasticness wears off.

This could be worn all seasons. It's fresh, floral and mature. Lasting power was ok, around 4 hours with decent sillage.

The bottle would have looked so much better if it were glass! The plastic bottle makes it look cheap.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Sweet flowers and fruits. The smell its too syntetic and sweet for my taste but i don't mind it. Also really femenine and kind of inocent. Not deep. For me this was made for winter and spring nights.

cherie97
cherie97

awful fragrance, better at the beginning, but the drydown is pure dissapointment.
the bottle looks cheap in person and very weak comparing to jimmy choo bottle.
it's harsh and very hard to find one outstanding note, it's like a big, sour mess. not nice at all.

annettepe
annettepe

Im a huge fan of the original Jimmy Choo EDP and cant wait to smell this one. I love white florals and fruity notes so im hoping this will be a great hit!

LSMUA
LSMUA

Yup, warm and cashmere like, VERY feminine, and rather classy. Soft and sweet at the same time. Rather nice, but struggle to put into the nighttime category.

m4
m4

I tested it today in a local Sephora (even when there´s release date 2013), stopped and was surprised it´s already in our stores (most we are here too late with fragrances, maybe I do live in Narnia :D). Sweet Strawberries with spicy red-peppery edge and lily with hint of jasmine. It all smells on me like sweet bubbly champagne. Not a foody but very good blended scent IMO. Sparkling, young, comfortable scent with luxurious touch, for every occasion, both day and night. I get a tiny hint of my favourite tuberose too. I would say it´s nothing new here but on the other hand very nice scent with moderate to heavy sillage. With staying power I need to wait as this review is my 1st quick impression. 100% recommend to try!! Luv that bottle and the scent also caught my attention. :-)
UPDATE: As I promised with the staying power: Yeep people, if you love strawberry and lily than it´s right up your alley. It stayed on me about good 20 hours. Highly recommended.

Ce11estion
Ce11estion

I like the Camera flash-Cube design.. very seventies

almarie

How can people start reviewing the notes of the fragrance when it hasn't even entered the stores yet? It may smell nothing like the original; we shall find out in 2013...

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

I was just wondering the other day..hmmm...when is Jimmy Choo going to release another NEW NEW fragrance && not another flanker of his Signature scent...&& lo & behold we have "Flash", the notes sound like it will be a very intriguing && beautiful and yes I to agree strawberry with pink pepper...very interesting. I'm loving the bottle and packaging...bright && sparkling && well.. Flashy, reminds me a lil of a disco ball looking at the bottle straight on lol, I'm hoping it's just as delicious and memorable as "Jimmy Choo". guess I'll see in March!

twillocks
twillocks

I thought the same thing Pepper and Strawberries.. can't wait to try.

Flash by Jimmy Choo 3.38 out of 5 based on 638 ratings and 131 user reviews

Zappos.com
Jimmy Choo - Jimmy Choo Flash Eau De Parfum 3.3 fl oz No Color 1 - Beauty
Jimmy Choo - Jimmy Choo Flash Eau De Parfum 3.3 fl oz No Color 1 - Beauty
Gift Set 3.3oz
Jimmy Choo Flash Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz Body Lotion 200ml 6.7oz Shower Gel 200ml 6.7oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Flash fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Flash, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flash by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flash by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.