Designers » I-K » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo for women
dislike

I have it: 1128 I had it: 249 I want it: 930 My signature: 34

Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo for women Videos
Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

The most popular brand of luxury shoes and fashion accessories, Jimmy Choo, launches its first fragrance, simply named Jimmy Choo.

Jimmy Choo fragrance, described as "feminine yet empowering, with a lot of sensuality to it", was developed in cooperation with Inter Parfums and the famous perfumer from IFF Olivier Polge. The seductive composition is a modern chypre fruity, with green top notes, tiger orchid, sweet toffee caramel and Indonesian patchouli.

The packaging and the textured glass bottle is designed by Mellon herself. She was inspired by Murano glass and devoted so much attention to the appearance, so that it would be desirable and appropriate for your nightstand. Mellon is also the face of the campaign shot with photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

Jimmy Choo launched in February 2011 as 40 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, body lotion and shower gel.

Mandarin Orange Pear Green Notes

Orchid

Toffee Patchouli

Jimmy Choo Limited Edition Parfum
Jimmy Choo Exotic

Jimmy Choo Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

I was looking forward to receiving the tester for this scent as from what I had read on here and elsewhere it sounded like just my cup of tea. I liked the top notes and the patchouli was very evident. The pear was fresh and zingy. There was the sweetness I expected. It dried down quickly and what I was left with smelt very similar to Johnsons wax furniture polish. Very disappointing. Thank goodness I didnt buy a bottle. The longevity was weak and the sillage not much better. I expected much more from a Jimmy Choo product. The profit margin on this must have been massive!

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

I LOVE THIS :)

I smelled patchouli but a well balanced one not too strong or too soft, with berried citrus notes and a floral undertone from the tiger orchid... Later the toffee comes in making it warmer

I sprayed it on my shirt / back of hand. It's still rather citrusy on my shirt while the back of my hand is a little woody / gourmand... I WILL DEFINITELY GET THIS.

I actually sprays this on in the store walked around and kept smelling it as I walked around, it kept captivating me to the point of going back to see what this fragrance was.. I asked the associate and she gave me the information while I was spraying it on my clothes, again.. This is just a beautiful aroma.. I wonder what she was thinking of a guy spraying is all over himself but she just smiled

It's subtle to the wearer b you will get whiffs of it as you walk letting you know it's still there

Guys might like this one as well a nice patchouli / fruity citrus mix with warm woody gourmand notes... I love this

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This perfume is a BEAST!! The notes of pear with toffee and caramel are deliciously intoxicating. I love it! This perfume doesn't chug along saying 'I think I can, I think I can'...it can and does work all day and still brings you coffee in the morning! Simply sexy and awesome

Camihig
Camihig

I tried this for the first time today and I fell in LOVE!! I keep sniffing myself (I probably look like a weirdo haha), it is so warm and sexy! At first spray I was a little hesitant but once it dried I became obsessed!! I want this to be my signature scent!

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

It's mediocre fragrance,it's girly,fun and safe.It smels like bon-bons and candy mostly but not the sugar overload kind.So if you want gourmand fragrances that are not very heavy this is the one for you.I personally wouldn't buy it-there are many nicer frags out there.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

Disappointed, and here's why. This is a department store fragrance and I expected it to have more potential, but I was sadly mistaken by high hopes and a brand name. The first spray smelled absolutely amazing, gorgeous and delectable. But the dry down on me? Uhck! Disgusting! It smells like men's cologne and deodorant not something I would buy for myself. If this is a perfume you have been wanting to try TRY IT lol it may be better on you then on me, so don't feel like you shouldn't try it.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

Luminous femininity with magnetic seduction.JIMMY CHOO is a chypre scent reinvented,lingering on the skin and captivating the senses.the scent is not too strong but it is sweet enough to make you feel 100% feminine.she is flirtatious,cheerful and charming, charismatic with a hint of mystery which makes here even more special,intriguing and irresistible.a modern,feminine,sensual, sweet woman with sense of humour and a sensuality of an embrace.

The lush charm of pear absolute mingled with a welcoming orange blossom absolute is wrapped in smooth,announcing the sexy heart created of orchid, along with intensely evoctive patchouli and sweet toffee that offer an atmosphere of total deliciousness reigns and an unexpected addictiveness. patchouli is a major note in this perfume.it is great for evening,suitable for a modern woman who she is daringly flirtatious.this scent is irresistible for men.

Sillge?Pleasent.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

HausFrau
HausFrau

I'm going to preface this with a warning- you're probably not gonna like this review. I thought I would be a fan of this scent, but the top notes are much more masculine than I imagined, and not in that positive "I just stayed over at my dapper boyfriend's house and smell like I had a lot of fun" kinda way. That is, unless your dude is into kicking it at the strip club (getting lap dances from girls who try to drown their post tanning bed microwaved swamp ass and tears of regret in that Victoria's Secret Pear Glace body mist) all night before you come over. The dry down is less appalling and not quite as tacky, but unfortunately it's rather boring and generic. Totally unimpressed. If you like cocaine and bulimia then go for it.

Someone once said that flowerbomb and jimmy choo are very similar and since I love flowerbomb, I had to check this one out.
I must admit this is much better than I thought it would be. It's tropical, sweet, warm and enjoyable. It also has that special something that makes it suitable for signature scents. I think it's recognizable. You will know it when you smell it.
I can smell lots of patchouli, some orchid and fruity notes.
Very delicious, I'm glad I finally tried it.
I believe it's quite trendy, so the only downside is that there are probably a lot of people wearing it.

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

LOVE IT.
The bottle and the frangrance are so good!
Jimmy Choo is made for the night.
Sweet, very sexy, but unique.
You can be wild and classic wearing this perfume.
I want it!

hanson26
hanson26

I both love and and hate this perfume, but overall it's love. The patchouli here is way too earthy and obvious, the toffee and pear is too sweet, it's like the sweet notes and the patchouli are fighting for dominance. Nothing about this perfume should work, and yet, it does. It's both so challenging, and so incredibly easy to wear. Very addictive too. So overall, even though everything about this should scream no to me, it's a big fat yes.

sunkissedcoral
sunkissedcoral

I stumbled upon this perfume quite accidentally while shopping for my husband's Christmas present last December. I passed by the perfume counter and, after seeing Flash for the milionth time, thought I might as well try it and see why it seemed like a big deal. It was alright, but then the Jimmy Choo flanker next to it caught my eye. When I tried this one, I got so giddy! I have been on a perfume search/kick, having the terrible urge to try every one on the planet, and having been sorely disappointed with the last hundred or so to hit my nose (kinda kidding on that one), this was literally sweet relief! I just LOVE the sticky-sweet toffee paired with the dirty, sexy patch in this, and the green adds some depth to this. This perfume is just perfect for the cooling weather of Fall. I seriously wanted to nosh on my arm the rest of the evening. And, when I let my husband smell my arm (it has a pretty low sillage) after coming home, he chased me around the house and couldn't keep his hands off me. Haha :) Needless to say, my penny-pinching husband encouraged me to buy a bottle, and I happily accepted.

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

Wow this fragrance of Jimmy Choo is really amazing guys!
The first time that I wear it I was spechless,I love it.
Altough I like very much flower bomb perfumes this is really great!!
the combination of sophisticated notes makes the scent become even more good,very feminine notes and the fragrance its not too strong rather it is light and that is why I like it!
Green notes,pear and mandarine orange are my favorite notes so sweet and it not makes a headeache.
Jimmy Choo smell of good soap and that's why I think that all the kids should wear it..for is heavy soap and sweet smell,and he's longevity is very high,about 4 hour I am happy for that!!
I also love the pink bottle..I buy it in a perfumery in Italy and it cost about 45,99 for 100ml.
I hope that will come out its cream too :)

Fruit, vanilla and sandalwood in a mellow, creamy but fairly boring scent along the lines of Hanae Mori; that same orangesickle type of thing. Eh. Reading the notes, I can definitely detect the caramel/vanilla and the orchid/vanilla. The patchouli really reads as watered down sandalwood. Very unexciting

RedFloyd
RedFloyd

So, Jimmy Choo. I’m so in love with this perfume! I devoured the 60 ml bottle in like a month! The toffee here is so good that is almost erotic! It is so realistic, crunchy, sweet... I just love it! The pear brings freshness, a delightful, sweet, green freshness. This is a very sexy candy! It goes without saying that is a powerful weapon of seduction! Use with caution.

insolence
insolence

Starts quite masculine on my skin. As it dries down, it smells like Play for her Intense by Givenchy but sweeter. And more generic.

Jimmy Choo reminded me of caramelized pears. I don't want to smell like a dessert, so I guess I will skip this one.

taylors91
taylors91

I have to admit I had a bit of a difficult time coming to like this perfume. Upon first spritz all I could think was 'dialuted TM's Angel' with the patchouli as a note. As said before I'm not a patchouli girl, never have been never will be. I can smell patchouli as a note but the way it has been done is absolutely magnificent. The sweetness of the toffee and citrus notes in the scent balances and to a large degree softens the patchouli note down, making it a sweeter and wearable patchouli. To be honest green notes are listed, but I don't get that at all, just a sweet almost caramelised to freed patchouli.

After a long recess I come across a sample vial given to me from a department store. I have to say I rather quite like this this beaut of a scent now. Its sweet but not BS Fantasy range, its a grown up sexy sweet somewhat musky sweet. If BS Fantasy and JC were siblings; BSF would be the younger innocent sweet 'butter wouldn't melt' cotton candy loving sister & JC would be the older maturer stylish sophisticated classy sexy sibling that has a little bit of edge. Never expected to come to love this scent but I have, this has surprised me the most. Just goes to prove.... 1st appearances can be deceptive. Note of others: give this little beaut a try, even if you you don't appear to try it at first, get your hands on a sample vial give it some time and few spritz....then make a decision on it xx

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Jimmy Choo is nice twist on the traditional chypre that transforms into an oriental fragrance. On me, this starts heavy on the spicy notes and I can smell the sweetness of the toffee and the patchouli. It lingers here for a very long time and only softens but doesn't lose any of the notes. I smell limited green notes and mostly detect sweets with patchouli through and through. JC is extremely long lasting and I can easily smell this on my skin hours after initial spray. I usually spray around 7:15 am, maybe 3 sprays, and when I get home at 5:30 pm I can still smell it. Had a good throw too. People can smell it evrn when they're not right next to me. Overall, I find this quite sexy and cozy at the same time. Not for everyone but definitely for patchouli lovers, this is a gem.

purplealien
purplealien

I absolutely adore this perfume. Such a pretty scent and quite unique among the other perfumes in my collection.

The patchouli and toffee add such a warmth to this fragrance.

It also has excellent silage. I had been wearing this for over several hours and I was complimented on my perfume.

Definitely one of my all time favourites.

SunnyGo93
SunnyGo93

When I first sprayed this the opening smelled like a sharp, reformulated nail polish. It was a huge wave of eww and eek! When it dried down the toffee and patchouli kicked in and it smelled pleasant, although to my noes, the toffee was pretty dominant over the patchouli, which gives the fragrance this spicy feel to it and gave me a huge headache. There were traces of mango and mandarin orange but they're there...then they're not. This was a blind buy and I have to say, my feelings for this are 80/20. Overall, I am disappointed, but I get to keep a pretty bottle.

jade50
jade50

I have Jimmy Choo Edp. Initially I had the Edt and could not smell it.
I am crazy for patchouli now, I don't care for the head shop variety, but the kind that is being used currently in fragrances is heavenly.
This starts green with patchouli and toffee. I do not find the sweetness of the toffee overbearing at all. I also smell some pear, which I have come to love.

This is wonderful; a grown up luxurious gourmand scent.

Well done.

louisminaj
louisminaj

Oh god, my new love that is Jimmy choo! This fragrance is just amazing. This is a fragrance I wear when I am feeling great. It has this power to it that somehow makes me feel amazing and confident. The toffee, pear and pathcouli reall dominate in this scent, especially the toffee. I do feel that the toffee is what brings this fragrance together. It is a very soft, warm, sweet toffee. The pear, to me, has a very strange scent that does smell different to what pear usually smells like in a scent, the pear reminds me of the old sweets called Blackjacks? Even though there is no aniseed in this scent, I can smell Blackjacks! The patchouli adds a very earthy smell that is pretty much used to lengthen the scent, but you can definintly smell the patchouli.

The longevity of this scent is pretty good! For the price tag, I expected it to last a little longer, but I do get about 5-6 hours out of it. The sillage on the other hand is slightly dissapointing, it does not really project further than my arm, again, for the price, I wish it did!

I love the packaging and the botte, especially the bottle! It reminds me of the Flowerbomb bottle, but obviously with a different feel and design.

Overall, this scent has an incredible smell that is sweet, warm and slightly earthy! It is a wonderful scent and I'm very happy I bought the 100ml! I just wish it had a bit more power for the price though.

weegee
weegee

For years I avoided patchouli after nearly suffocating in the dismal Patch Oil Tsunami of the 1980's when every tent-dwelling hippie in (my then home of ) northern New Mexico doused themselves with it in an attempt (albeit futile) to disguise their infrequent access to running water.

Fastforward to 2010: A gift bottle of Angel arrived in the mail and I discovered that patchouli was not the enemy- in fact, it could be a very good friend when paired with any number of interesting notes. I've been on a patchouli bender ever since so it was inevitable that Jimmy Choo would show up eventually.

I hold in my hands a gorgeous, heavy 2oz bottle of Jimmy Choo edp, admiring it as I say a fond good-bye before returning it. Patchouli is front & center and it's high quality patch, satisfyingly bitter and chewy. The caramel is thick and warm and its sweetness smooths the bitter bite of the patch quite nicely. I can't parse out either pear or orchid but do detect a very pleasant fruity-floral melange.

So what's wrong? Absolutely nothing! Jimmy Choo edp is a perfectly beautiful fragrance and I love it on my skin. But... I already have a fragrance that's nearly identical except for being more intense and longer lasting: Guess Seductive I'm Yours. The bottle isn't nearly so pretty as Jimmy Choo and the juice is a hideous bright pink but Guess Seductive I'm Yours wins the wrist-to-wrist sniff contest. If you love Jimmy but wish he was a little stronger, lasted longer (and cost less), when your bottle runs out do your nose (and piggy bank) a favor and try Guess Seductive I'm Yours before you buy another. I'll bet your nose will be delighted and I know your piggy bank will thank you.

Eos
Eos

Jimmy Choo is a slight twist on the familiar theme of edibley sweet patchouli fragrances. In this fragrance family Flowerbomb is the more voluptuous, self assured older sister and La Vie Est Belle is the optimistic, innocent younger sister. Jimmy Choo is the bohemian middle sister. Compared to its sister fragrances, this composition is greener and the patchouli spicier and dirtier. The sugared pear and floralized vanilla balance the sharper facets in a pleasing way. Jimmy Choo is a bit rougher, a bit edgier and because of that I like it the best of the three.

CozyCat
CozyCat

Between Flowerbomb, La Vie Est Belle and this one...I love Jimmy Choo best! Maybe because some of my most favorite notes are in it (toffee, pear, orchid, green notes...I detect them all here), it is deeper, fresher and is also the least cloying among the three (LVEB being the most syrupy and cloying...strictly for winter only in my book), making it wearable enough on not-so-hot summer days, and basically all year round, plus points for versatility.
I am in 'no-buy' mode at the moment, so I was super lucky that I knew someone who is letting go of her bottle. I love it!
Will write a more detailed review later.

Kayse
Kayse

In the winter, when it's cold outside, this is a favorite snuggle into bed and feel amazingly safe, warm and very, very happy smell!
Jimmy Choo perfume is wonderful for enhancing the common every day moments of living.

sexysniffa
sexysniffa

Feminine...sensual...classy...DECADENT.

The alluring aroma of sweet toffee caramel & Indonesian pathchouli!!!!!! :)

This is a winner right here!

This fragrance is so well done.....smells devine on me. Nothing synthetic or artificial about it.

This toffee is so gourmandy-good! Makes me want to eat a heath bar.

Well done Jimmy Choo. Wearing it today and have already received 8 compliments and it is only noon :)

shalita87
shalita87

This is a very grown up gourmand! I love it! For me, it's too heavy for the summer, but perfect for the fall, winter, and spring! I can certainly detect caramel, patchouli, and vanilla!

Marie C Sim
Marie C Sim

I tried this perfume as I had fallen in love with a sample. Smells very fruity and sensual. Va Va Voum. But every time I wear it, my friends, colleagues, family all tell me: It smells really nice but keep wearing Alien .
I am stuck with a brand new 100 mL EDP with full size lotion and full size body wash...

lirael00
lirael00

I don't smell toffee here, but otherwise is really good. The lasting power on me is moderate. Not my all time favourite, but it's really easy to wear this fragrance, cause it's just nice although if you looking for something that stands out a little more than this one probably isn't for you-it's just too safe. It goes into a category 'I've smelled this before', which is not bad because the scent is femminine and very likable it's just something that has been done before. So if you want to play safe, you can't miss with this one.

mchy30

Absolutly gorgeous which has amazing combination of sweet and spice ....epic ....love love love it....exellent lasting power..

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام و احترام
یکی از عطرهای خوب و دوست داشتنی جهت بانوان محترم
عطری گرم،داغ، تند و جذاب با روایحی از گل و نت های سبز، عطر تافی ، ارکیده و نعنای هندی با همدیگر در هنرمندی بسیار تلفیق شده اند تا عطری خاص را پدید آورند
عطری کلاسیک و مدرن
جذاب و سحر انگیز
بسیار گیرا و لوکس
بشخصه خودم از رایحه آن خیلی لذت برده و آنرا جزو یکی از کارهای خوب و عالی زنانه می دانم
با تقدیم احترام
گالری مهرداد

FB: mehrdad gallery
FB:گالری عطر مهرداد

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

This is just a "feel happy" perfume. It is sweet, light, and romantic. It reminds me of a walk, late at night, during a date in the early summer or late spring while the pears are ripening on the trees right after eating desert. So wonderful!

Vampiris
Vampiris

the word for this perfume is stylish..sweet in an elegant, modern and sexy way..not heavy..moderate sillage and longevity..beautiful on the skin..it's a dream..sweet toffee caramel, patchouli and pear..yes, I can smell all these notes in this magical bottle and it's very bubbling and pleasant to wear..

my hubby got me a 100ml EDP as one of my gifts for this Christmas..he said it smelt really girly and nice on me..

It's a summer Christmas here and I enjoy wearing it in this season when I am pretty tanned..

love love the bottle..the packaging..this fragrance impresses me as a whole package..I love the bottle in my wardrobe..this might be the one, my signature scent since it's not that super popular here like other designer fragrances

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I got my Jimmy Choo today. Its not a bad fragrance. I have the EDP. I do not find the scent very strong I would say it goes on more as an EDT. The scent is warm non offensive and spicy. I think I would put it in the same class as Calvin Klein Euphoria. Choo is lighter then Euphoria though. Definitely much lighter. I would certainly wear the scent comfortably. however I do get an odd mixture of fruit with patch and spice - my opinion is the notes don't mix well together. It would be best suited for cooler weather. Fall/Winter months. I am not doing summersaults with excitement here but I am not disappointed either. My only complaint would be weakness and low siliage on me. But still a good buy.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

I have enjoyed this scent. I find it beautiful, sultry, and sexy. Sadly the husband finds it too masculine and mature (2-nonenal) for his taste. I have blind tested him twice (ie 4 months after trying it I used it again, and got the same disgusted response from him) for the most part I wear perfume for my enjoyment. I like close skin scents that only those close to me can enjoy. Sadly, if the man in my life has problems with a scent I guess it can not remain in my collection. That being said I do have 3 generous samples of Choo Exotic form Nordies to try out a few times to see what kind of response I can get from the ball and chain. Please know all you Choo lovers that I am enjoying this scent vicariously thru you. Please add and additional squirt or two in my honor- I wish I was wearing this with you!

outofocus
outofocus

I tried it on skin yesterday. First of all thumbs up on the bottle, yes very stylish Murano inspired container makes you feel expectant on the content.
After the first splash and dry I had to smell hard to feel the fragance. Everyone smells patchouli but pear was most noticeable to me, maybe because I pre owned VS's Pear Glace, the mother of all pear perfumes.
This perfume is indeed feminine, fruity a little, little bit oriental, low longevity and sillage on me. It's not the kind I would purchase, but for a young girl I think its nice.

khatsar
khatsar

I am not usually a fan of fruitchoulis, finding most of them to smell like a combination of cheap body mist, B.O. and abject despair. So I was surprised to love Jimmy Choo as much as I do. It's become one of my signatures in a very short period of time. This is a deliciously dark, chic scent that doesn't require a sophisticated olfactory palate to appreciate. Upon first spray the EDP is sweet and boozy; it takes about 30-45 seconds to settle well onto my skin, where it forms a luscious, almost chocolaty veil that lingers without overpowering. JC is just effortlessly sexy, like a dainty piece of jewelry gracing my collarbone and catching the light every so often. The fragrance exudes a controlled sensuality without beating me over the head. The drydown is heavenly as the patchouli forms a creamy symphony with toffee notes, never treading into dirty or overly acidic territory.

The EDP has MUCH better staying power than the EDT and is a bit sweeter, though I love both. One or two sprays of the EDP and I'm good for the day/night. The fragrance also transfers nicely to clothing, and I'm guilty of happily sniffing cardigans the next morning after a fun night out. :)

I travel on business and wouldn't hesitate to wear this to a client dinner. Paired with a matte red lip, I feel pretty unstoppable wearing Jimmy Choo.

Elmyra
Elmyra

Had this and want it again. Better than Flowerbomb.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I love jimmy so much! That and every flanker, gimme gimme more jimmy!!! I actually didn't know there were green notes in the top but really that explains so much as I love green notes and find them often sneaking into my favorite fragrances.
The fragrance of jimmy choo is fairly linear with the sharp sweet green pear note really popping out over the top notes. As a criticism I often hear that jimmy choo's pear note smells fake. Well, I've got to say I agree. The pear note is loud, plastic, sweet, soapy, and fake. Although I really love it haha.
The orchid, patchouli, and toffee notes that combine with the green pear is heaven on earth! I love orchid notes so much, as they are sweet, sticky, and almost vanilla like with such sweet vibrancy! There is nothing quite like the orchid, which is my ultimate favorite flower in perfume. The toffee and patchouli are dark, a tiny bit dirty, sweet, buttery, spicy, and just a bit oddly crunchy to my nose. The pear may have been on the fake side but the toffee is true to life, I actually had to run and have a piece of it after I sprayed this on this morning.
Jimmy choo is a soapy, sweet, candied patchouli. It's girly, confident, vibrant, and hints at some sexyness.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Exotic sweet spicy perfume, very long lasting, modern with a cute bottle, in one word fantastic. Reminds me a bit of "let it rock" with more heavy patchoulli notes. Best for cold winter time.

sunnyjim
sunnyjim

My friend at work was wearing this and I thought wow that's a nice spicy scent and of course for my Birthday she brought it for me. I think it's Fruity & spicy and is great for Winter but I think a Summer evening too but only spray a little. I don't think it's like any or the only perfumes out there it has it's own character and I think well done Jimmy Choo!!

marina120
marina120

I love this perfume. It's perfect for day or evening wear, light but elegant and feminine.

NivlaY
NivlaY

I bought the huge set and when I open the box, the box smells totally amazing! You do have to wait until the Fragrance settled. I find it smell totally different once settled than just straight away.
I have both the Flowerbomb and Jimmy Choo.The Flowerbomb smells so much like Pinksugar which make it feel cheap.

marinaw90
marinaw90

This smells so feminine and sexy but still perfect for daytime. Sweet but not sickly or cloying, and it still has a crisp edge to it. This has a firm place in my collection. Ridiculous how people compare it to Flowerbomb... The bottles are...Erm...round? But it smells nothing like it... I hate Flowerbomb! This is sweet but not in the way Flowerbomb is.

Sannee77
Sannee77

I remember when testing this the first time: I actually flinched when I first smelled my wrist. I got a really raw, green patchouli soaked in alcohol, and I dismissed it then and there as a total failure.

Some years later I got a sample vial, and reluctantly tried it again. And things started to happen: After a few minutes I got the orchid, tangerine and sweet pear, and some time later the most delicious toffee note emerged. But throughout the day it still maintained a subtle undertone of raw patchouli, and this is probably what really "makes" this perfume for me. It makes it stand out, it's a bit complicated, and it doesn't make you drown in sweetness like so many other fragrances.

Now I can´t live without this fragrance anymore: It went straight to my top 5 list, I got a large bottle, and I wear it practically every day. Talk about kissing a frog!

tiger_greeneyes
tiger_greeneyes

My husband went into town on Friday to buy me a birthday present. Naturally, it would have to be perfume. I've been practicing my 'thrilled' face in case it turned out to be horrible. OHMYGOODNESS! My facial expression practicing was thankfully a big waste of time. He really couldn't have done any better. I love all the notes in this, and after more than two hours it still has a decent strength and sillage without being overpowering and the patchouli is warm and subtle. Perfect for a mid-November day. I only used one spray. I love gourmand fragrances and this really isn't disappointing. This is the first perfume ever that I can still smell after an hour or two. Normally by now I'd be getting either nothing or the nastiness of chemical residue. This bottle will last me ages. I have a very clever husband! He went through my collection before he went shopping and he "spoke to a lot of orange women" before deciding on this! A great tip for all perfume gift hunters, research is everything :)

Juliana6
Juliana6

I would classify it as a "naughty delicious", a forbidden fruit, a sweet original sin ( an adult version of it).
First minutes it's a strong "all kinds of everything", too much of all the notes together, but just about 5 minutes later I smell beautiful, crisp, toffee melting between my fingers and a nice, well tamed patchouli. Strong, individualistic, feminine and tempting.
It's kind of fragrance I imagine Clare (from "The time traveler's wife") would wear to make Henry return from his time travels and to stop his traveling forever. He just couldn't leave her and her scent.

Lozza16
Lozza16

I tested this today at a frag shop, when I first sprayed it on my skin I wasn't keen on the smell. But once it had settled on the skin it didn't smell as harsh. It smells sweet and creamy yet still fresh, I much prefer the EDP to the EDT they smell very different. It's a perfect scent for winter and Christmas season.

Tried it once more today and now I am sure that this fragrance is too sweet even for such sweet perfumes' lover like me. It is strong toffee with orchid and patchouli. Very pleasant, but far too candy-like on my skin.

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Tested it on card ages and ages ago and didn't think anything of it. Labelled it with a 'meh' and soon forgot about it. However for some reason I felt like trying it again, this time on my skin and I am kicking myself for not giving it a chance sooner! Fruity with a warm sticky toffee, lovely patchouli blast (I am a sweet gourmand lover) instantly made it into my favorites. Longevity though is not what I expected from an EDP, I guess because it's such a heavy patchouli gourmand I expected the same silage as my beloved La Vie Est Belle, but on me this lasts around 2hrs. Not that I mind so much, as I save this for nights out, meaning I can spray as much as I like and carry it for top ups. I did just this at an engagement party last weekend received lots of compliments. Love it.

personagrata
personagrata

Quite nice, in the modern type of perfumes, for fashionistas, in my opinion. But I am wondering ...where is the patchouli? I really wanted a perfume with patchouli, craved for it and all I smell is fruit... I think this is for those who don;t really like patchouli, but want a so light essence of it...

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I am really disapointed from JC. No sillage and no longevity on me or on my clothes...

Courtes
Courtes

I love this scent! Especially on the dry down. I am looking for a scent that is more like the dry down from Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo mixed with the way Omnia crystalline smells on my clothing. If you have any suggestions please help !

Seanery
Seanery

I was visiting my grandmother and she was reading a magazine with an advertisement for the Jimmy Choo perfume when it first came out and she and I both saw it and were intrigued just by the design of the bottle itself. After she lifted the flap that had the scent in it, we both said, "Wow." lol

She sent me to go get a bottle of it for her within ten minutes of her smelling it. We both enjoyed the powdery element that 'lifted' the fragrance as well as the sillage of the perfume.

Years later, I bought the perfume for my girlfriend and she loves it. She always tells me that she gets compliments for her perfume. She also thinks I have refined taste because of it which makes me feel posh. lol

Needless to say, if a woman who is 68 and another womaan who is 25 can both enjoy the same perfume, it means that the designers behind the Jimmy Choo perfume was able to defeat the "old lady scent" barrier making this perfume enjoyable by a wider audience and marketable as well.

Congratulations to Christine Nagel, Olivier Polge and Veronique Nyberg.

christianne1
christianne1

I am normally not a fan of mainstream popular department store designer type fragrances. I am not sure why but I think it has to do with the popularity and so many people wearing it. Or the linear and obviously synthetic nature of so many of them. But for whatever reason, I do not buy them. But I was given a bottle of Jimmy Choo for Christmas a couple of years ago and I have to admit, it smells really good. Even though it is "Jimmy Choo" and sort of screams all that I normally avoid in a fragrance (wildly popular designer worn by droves of people). It is so dainty and feminine and pretty. Plus, I love patchouli. This is a fruity patchouli that does not scream "patchouli" but it is clearly there. It is just softened up a lot by the other notes. I really enjoy this when I am in the mood for something girly...and I can't bring myself to put it in the "sell" box. "Jimmy Choo" or not, this stuff smells delicious.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

I found that this scent was very soft, and very hard to detect when wearing. It smells a bit soapy... It's quaint and nice but I wouldn't spend money on it.

onome
onome

i love love love love......its absolutely amazing..it makes me feel like a million bucks u no.

Lannielui
Lannielui

Patchouli lovers, this fragrance is for you!

I liked the fruity opening and loved the orchid with the smell of the toffee. Then an Indonesian storm cloud of patchouli rolled in, nearly drowning all the other notes in its wake. I kept waiting for the patchouli to recede a bit, and share the scene with the others, but it did not.

Jimmy Choo is warm and sexy. It's just not for me, as I'm not a huge patchouli lover. However, for those that are, this is the bomb. Someone is about to inherit my Jimmy Choo, and be thrilled to do so!

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

I agree with a couple of reviewers. At first I thought I was crazy, but after reading two other reviews, I know it's not just me. At about 15 minutes after the opening, this smells similar to Coco Mademoiselle. In the dry-down, it's like Shalimar Initial steps in with its caramel accord and it seems to modulate between the two perfumes on me as the day goes on. I'm not too certain about comparing it to Flowerbomb. I really don't get that similarity at all. Maybe the bottle? The orchid and patchouli perhaps? Maybe slightly.

Sillage is moderate and longevity is quite good. I was wearing it today running around the city and no problems with it in the heat. Spending all day outdoors, umm, may not be good. I'm thinking this will also be good in fall and even winter too.

Considering I love both Coco Mademoiselle and Shalimar Initial, this is like hitting the jackpot! Bravo, Olivier Polge!

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Up front and in your face, cheap patchouli, toffee silage monster! This leaves a sickly trail behind it, there's no hiding away from it, it screams at you as you pass it by.
Large price tag, nothing like Flowerbomb at all, Jimmy Choo, you should stick to fashion.
Just an afterthought, the EDT to my nose is far nicer, it's quieter, classy and ladylike.

Majja67

Patchouli, patchouli and more patchouli......

isadorable
isadorable

So I've been perfume hunting, and this is one of my ultimate favorites. From the beginning of my search this summer, this was one of the first I tried on. I recall really liking this perfume compared to many others, but thought it'd be too over-powering for summer (perhaps the patchouli) and passed it up. I found a sample for this in a magazine recently, and I haven't been able to stop smelling it! I have plenty of fruity/sweet types in my collection and wanted something "different". I find this one to be fruity/sweet on a different level that I've been hoping to find... It has a nice and interesting balance of the above listed ingredients, almost reminding me of a dry wine... Like the fruit component is removed of overpowering sweetness, and the toffee is subtly blanketed at the bottom. I think this one one would layer well with a gourmand, if one wants more sweetness to it. I love it and I'm excited to have it for the fall/winter :)

lauren.gonzalez.963
lauren.gonzalez.963

Jimmy Choo is my new favorite! Its stays a mouthwatering pear/chocolate scent all day long and has an added kick of patchouli that (i feel) makes it suitable for even the hottest days of summer. It seems that most of my sweet scents make me feel like a pile of melted sugar once I step into the summer heat, but this stays great ALL day long!

vlo
vlo

Wow, put this on for the first time and I'm melting. So unapologetically sensual, feminine, and mature without being old. At first sniff, this caught my attention and a lightbulb went off. I've found other scents that appealed to me, or maybe I enjoyed after a while, but this one immediately pulled me in.

There's something so warm and sexy, kinda earthy and musky without being acrid. A unique sort of scent that's a nice break from a lot of the overly sweet/floral perfumes out there. There's a subtle sweet mixed with a low sour that adds a beautiful depth to it. It's spicy and somehow delicious in a way that feels familiar yet delightfully exotic. I can definitely smell the patchouli, and I must say if it's wrong to be crazy about it then call me guilty and take me away to patchouli prison.

Wearing it is like being consumed in a haze of sexy and coming out with superpowers. I feel so confident and gorgeous, like I don't need a good outfit to look great but instead a good outfit needs me. It is full but not overpowering; confident to not be shy but draw you in, and at the same time confident to play coy since a sexy lady is still a lady and doesn't throw herself at a man like a pair of rhinestone stripper heels.

I haven't asked anyone else what they think of it on me, but I don't know if I'd really care that much anyhow at this point… I've searched a long time for a scent like this. Did a lot of research, sniffed a lot of bottles, sprayed a lot of little papers, and even sacrificed skin real estate with testing, and now I think I've found *it*, that signature I've been dreaming of. Mmmm so glad I gave that mysterious "nameless" Jimmy bottle a try :D

katia.carroll
katia.carroll

I've been wanting to try this for a while after hearing good reviews. I wasn't disapointed, it's a gorgeous sweet smell with a little bit of patchouli. I am adding this one to my WANT list! Unfortunately it doesn't wear for very long.

My3Champs
My3Champs

This fragrance reminds me of Guerlain's La Petit Robe Noir .

Charmain
Charmain

I love this perfume! Can wear it for any occasion anytime! Perfect

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

What makes this fragrance so wonderful is that it had its craze-faze of being super popular, but apparently is still a good seller, and you can find it in places all over the web 40% off retail!

I dismissed this fragrance the first time I tried it. Same story as several of my "love" fragrances too. I absolutely love this perfume. I finally feel like I've found another scent that really speaks to me and feels as though it should be a signature. My other scent I am very loyal to for work is Chanel Chance. Both Jimmy Choo and Chance are laced with that wonderful patchouli richness that I can't get enough of. As soon as I spray I get the patchouli and the fruitiness from pear and mandarin. As this mysterious scent develops it turns floral-patchouli on me. The orchid shines through in such a complimentary way. The dry down is exquisite. It retains the fruitchouli sweetness and I can even smell some smoky vanilla, evocative of the toffee note. The toffee note is the finishing touch on this scent, and provides an aura of playfulness mingling in with the serious patchouli. You must not spray too much, or the scent will become too sweet and over-bearing.

My husband says this scent smells exactly like "Dragon's Lair" which is a local shop in our city that sells incense, herbs and decorative paraphernalia with a gothic flair. It's because of the 'smoky accord' created by the wonderful ingredients present, and especially because of the dominant patchouli note.

This scent is a sillage bomb- but the message that it can give people who smell it is subjective. I feel that when I wear this I will want to be perceived as unique and beautiful, and that there will be an air of mystery people will want to discover about me. This scent makes me feel like I am discovering perfume all over again, and reminds me of why I love perfume so much. I think the way it amplifies on the skin is breathtaking. This is officially going to become my Autumn work signature scent as we enter the beautiful fall of 2013.

flylikeacg
flylikeacg

i don't really know how to describe this scent, has a mix of sweet and floral scent i guess? im terrible at describing scents, this scent last very long on me, very appropriate for a date night.

basically this perfume is :
-sexy
-sweet
-floral
-musky
-reminds me so much of flowerbomb by viktor and rolf

and i will forever repurchase this in a small bottle until i can afford the big one which is $165, so ridiculous! anyway, if they ever discontinue this perfume, i will cry. omg

beccalee79
beccalee79

The dry down on this fragrance reminds me so much of Play for Her Intense by Givenchy. Anyone else getting this?? Lovely fragrance. Very warm and creamy on my skin.

HAYTCH_CICI
HAYTCH_CICI

A very recognisable scent.. Bought on recommendations found on my skin it to be very sugary and berry. I enjoyed the scent at the time but i would not buy again as the perfume wore on i found myself respraying as the base notes just didn't do it for me

ShinyHair
ShinyHair

This turned into a horrible mess of a scent on my skin. It smelled like pear mixed with sweat, and dried down to an awful lemony sweat smell that I couldn't wait to scrub off. No delicious toffee or patchouli for me, just bad body odour, pear and lemon :(

Michelina
Michelina

This is quite a lovely, versatile scent. Feminine and inviting and yet devoid of innuendo. The sillage, when applied sparingly, does not travel and stays fairly close to the skin lasting the better part of a day. It is pleasantly sweet yet subtle, which does make it rather easy to "accidentally" over-apply - a mistake I would advise to avoid at all costs as this fragrance is the most intriguing as a mere suggestion, and nothing more.

rthgdess
rthgdess

On my skin this is like two completely different fragrances in one. It starts out with a blast of strong patchouli and citrusy pear that reminds me of Coco Mademoiselle. This is where you can make the mistake of thinking you've applied too much or that it's too strong. But then it slowly mutates into a soft sweet toffee scent with just a touch of earthy patchouli underneath. At first try I was a bit put off, but you have to get past the top notes and let this develop.

sarah1234
sarah1234

Jimmy Choo reminds me of a young pretty girl wearing a cashmere sweater. She turns and looks into a busy cafe and spots a man wearing a turtle neck with a scarf. She than proceeds to walk into the cafe and sit by the window as the rain starts to pour down outside. She orders herself a hot chocolate WITH marshmellows and spends her day reading a Jane Austin book, whilst being admired by the turtle neck man.
Moral of the story...i love this fragrance..perfect for winter..and picking up turtle neck wearing men at cafes...

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

After a fruity opening of a few minutes, with the entrance of toffee and patchouli, Jimmy Choo did make think of Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens. While I was not very fond of the floured raspberry in Oriens, Jimmy Choo's pear and mandarin manage to show a more juicy aspect.

Then the fragrance evolves into its own path. The toffee becomes richer, more creamy, thus makes the whole scent sweeter, while the fruits tend to give out more tartness, somehow manage to keep the balance between the conflicts.

Afterwards, it doesn't change too much, a little bit more chocolate-y, and slowly fades away. The sillage is moderate and the longevity is at least 8 hours. Well, it fits in the recent trend of fruit+candy+patchouli, but it somehow manages to make its way out of the mass. Worths a try, but it still requires a sweet nose. In some stage it's very sweet, beware!

kasreen
kasreen

I purchased this while on a birthday shopping spree and immediately loved the fragrance. Unfortunately, I find the only time I can ever actually smell the fragrance is the first time I spray it and never again! I swear I am spraying it on my skin and not completely missing my wrist! Never have I owned a perfume with such pathetic lasting power. Maybe it is just my skin, but I would recommend if you are wanting to purchase this that you test it out first to see how long it lasts to avoid disappointment.

Oahsa
Oahsa

ريحتة وايد مكررة, بس العطر عادي حلو وبارد وريحته حلاوه توفي

وثباته حلو بس مب واااااااايد يعني

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

okay so, at first whenever I smelt this I automatically HATED this scent from the bottle and blotter card. I threw the card away and thought nothing of it. Well one day I was goofing off at work and got into a fragrance war spraying each other well my friend got me with jimmy choo and I was pissed! so after all that mess about an hour or so I smelt amazing! I couldn't believe I was liking this fragrance... It smelt very sweet on me and didn't stink like it did on the card it was very warm inviting soo I have to say jimmy choo won my heart. Its not something I would normally reach for but I do find myself liking it alot. Its like the grown up version of britney spears fantasy. It last aloooong loooong time too! even with two sprays! try it on before you turn it away!

Soignee
Soignee

I smelled this perfume on a tester card at a store and thought it was nice. I sprayed some on me and had the worst surprise. First of all, it was overpowering and smelled cloyingly of caramels and patchouli. The dry down smelled like toffee. At that point it smelled exactly like Candy by Prada, which I cannot stand.

I do not like candy-smelling fragrances, and was highly disappointed with this perfume. It didn't agree with me at all. It just smelled like cheap toffee. This may be okay for a young girl who wants to smell like a candybar, but it did not work for me at all.

I'm glad I didn't buy it after spraying it on the tester card. What a disappointment.

arwen38
arwen38

First spray, strong patchouli and very powdery. The dry down was my favorite part. Sweet (not cloying) with the orchid note lingering until the end. This was one perfume I grew to enjoy. My husband finds it too strong for his taste, but I do enjoy it during the fall/winter seasons.

kasiarog
kasiarog

Many people compare this one to Flowerbomb. I had it and I think FB is more sweet, there a hint of tea and cotton candy. They share the patchuli base. Jimmy Choo is more fruity, I guess. Sweet, more wearable at night outings or in the colder weather. I like to spray this one onto my wrists in the evenings and just smell the mist that smells great! Sillage is great, I think it's detectable and it lasts for about 5 hours.

janine76
janine76

love this fragrance, the only fragrance which has stood out in a while, not purchased yet, but one of my favorites

Jimmy Choo reminds me of Pleasures Delight if you took out all the fruit and that strawberry marshmallow note.
Milk chocolate, caramel and patchouli. The patchouli is dry and peppery, not dank like in Angel etc.
Orchid lends a lush, musky floral note to the composition.

elle.ratcha
elle.ratcha

it's high fashion
so fashionista perfume <3

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is all patchouli on me. I don't get any of the other notes, just overwhelming patchouli with a little sweetness underneath. It's not bad, but I'm glad I just have a sample. Don't think I would buy this.

cdred
cdred

I like it! It is really a unique scent one that you will either like or don't like, either love or hate.. I wore this today out to work with a mix of Forever by Mariah C to soften it up it smelt really good and wow more than 6 hrs later it is still lingering :)

idontknow22
idontknow22

It is a beautiful,sweet fragrance.It starts really fresh with a kind of green note.To me it is not fruity.Then its sweet with a toffee caramel note and in the end it is sweet and a little bit powdery.It reminds me of caramel-syrup!But it is not too strong.Lasts for about 6 hours on skin.

susie2013
susie2013

mmmm, i am in candy floss heaven.
when i first wore this i coulnd't smell anything at all. but it must heat up on my skin , and i am getting a delish caramel / candy floss scent. its not too sweet thought, it has warmth depth and a beautiful softness to it. i love it . i only wish it wasn't so popular. every where i go , i smell people wearing it.

zaik
zaik

I really liked it, people at work kept asking what perfume i was wearing.

paojaime
paojaime

First and foremost, this is a beautiful complex fragrance. I smelled this on someone a long time ago and had to ask her what she was wearing. Because I saw that this had a patchouli note, I avoided trying this out until today. I was in Sephora and I decided to give it a go. I also had Chanel Chance eau fraiche and Bvlgari Omnia coral on my other arm. Needless to say, the Jimmy Choo was the only one I could smell! It has a monster sillage for like the first hour, after which is has a moderate sillage. The lasting power is fabulous, it has lasted on my skin for at least 4 hours so far. I do have a negative comment, though. For some reason, at some point within the first hour almost all you can smell is a powder explosion. On my skin it is sooooo powdery, and my bf thinks powder smells old ladyish. Now, hours later, it is more of a pleasant sweet gourmand. But the powder is really a shame...

TakaBeata

It is warm scent , oriental, not strong. Reminds to me very much PARFUM D′EMPIRE Equistrius. However Jimmy better lies on the skin. This scent is good on summer and winter. Jimmy is from Malaysia then to me answers very much , because these scent are such feminine , soft and oriental. My best exploration. :)

Germany
Germany

Love it. Supper sexy but nothing in common with flowerbomb. Flowerbomb use to be one of my favourite frags . The only reason why people may think of it being similar is because of its bottle. Tones of perfumes have the patchouli base. That's all those two have in common. Maybe one flower as well this being orchid. Flowerbomb is an oriental floral and Jimmy Choo is a fruity cypre so not even a little close in smell and groupings. They are not in the same family what so ever.
I wear this almost daily. It's excellent because its not too sweet. It's fresh but warm its sultry and cozy all in one. My husbands favourite lately. Always gives me compliments on it. Sometimes I wish it was just a touch sweeter it would be perfection in a bottle. ...but hey it can't have it all!! Maybe one of the flankers were just that but they never arrived here in my boutique . I wish I had them all. I own the edt as well but much prefer the richer EDP. EDT smells like ginger rose and fruit. Kind of shampoo like. Not bad. Good for super hot days when edp is too rich.

TakaBeata

I try this one on 2011. This version is most beautiful. Is full ,sweet ,elegant. Scent nicely passes her own pyramids of scent. I worship these cookies which are not in EDT. :) For me best !

tinaelisa

At first I didn't get the 'smells like flowerbomb' comments but now I do. It doesn't smells exactly like flowerbomb, Jimmy Choo stands on its own, but there is a similarity. I think it is the patchouli in both scents that does that. It is the same kind of sweet patchouli. But in Jimmy Choo it is much fresher and more greenish, but still in a sweet way.
In flowerbomb it's sweet and sugary. In the dry down of Jimmy Choo, the similarity will show..

I think for those of us who love flowerbomb and also crave it in the warmer months, but can not whear it, because it is too much, Jimmy Choo would be a great alternative. I like it now in the spring very much!

Jenniferr
Jenniferr

I love this perfume. Totally in love with it. It smells so rich and expensive. It has a sweet touch to it, caramel like, yet still very feminine and clean. I love the presence of it. You can immediatly identify it is Jimmy Choo.

Foxie
Foxie

Found it in a clearance store and bought it blindly because the packaging was irresistible. I wasn't expecting too much from Jimmy Choo, but was pleasantly surprised. This is sexy and spice, sweet but in a dark way. For a confident woman who likes to have fun. Lasts all day. I also like it because I don't find many people wearing it. I wear it to feel feminine, girlish, tempting.

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

This is making me sick. Gotta go shower it away. Not being dramatic, just reporting its effect on me.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I really liked this one, sweet praline and patchouli its everything what gourmand lover needs. Yes, it is very sweet but not overpowering. I could wear it all year long if it would last on me a bit longer than one hour.
Initial spray reminds me of something elegant, light sweet scent worn not to offend anybody but then cheerful patchouli came and everything became much more better. Unfortunately for me it has this watered down quality - i noticed pear is not going good with my body chemistry and makes everything more light than it normally is. If not this ingredient it would be a keeper for me.

ich.bin.vlac
ich.bin.vlac

At first i hated it, it was too strong and it sickened me.
However, I got half of the bottle leftover from my mum, and after a while I fell in love with it!
It smelled so rich and lasted for ages!
I rarely buy the same scent, but I want this one again!

hollyms
hollyms

I really loved this scent in the bottle, and even on the tester strip. But once I took it home with me, I stopped being impressed and was quite disapointed. It's a unique, smooth fruity fragrance that is quite wearable; however, it just doesn't do anything for me. Kind of boring. It's a very mild scent and I personally prefer something louder. I exchanged it for Miss Dior Le Parfum, which blows me away.

floralfragrance
floralfragrance

Edgy type of sweetness. This is not soft at all, and if youre not into fragrances like lolita lempicka or flowerbomb, you might not quiet like this. This is like a bit more agressive version of flowerbomb. Like it, but not a casual everyday scent. Kind of sour.

Libran
Libran

I purchased the Jimmy Choo EDP and the fragrance lasts for a minimum of six hours on me. I am totally in love with this fragrance. I first smelt it on a bride, she smelt wonderful and womanly and I had to go out and buy it. There is a distinctive spicy freshness but also underlying floral notes. It warms down to a sweetness that is not too sickly. This is definately a fragrance you can wear day or night and I found that only a few spritzes were sufficient. Other than the bottle I don't get the whole "Flowerbomb similar" vibe at all. I feel the EDP is the best buy and possibly not for the woman who likes light, simple fragrances, this one is quite complex and multi layered.

bobbydrugan
bobbydrugan

I purchased this and its a nice clean fruity but not sickly smelling,nice for everyday use.My mum on the other hand pinched a spritz and loves it bought her a bottle to add to her collection of 3 loves xx

tinaelisa

Yes yes I got it and I love it!! It's really very nice. Not too strong, but still with staying power. It is sweet and fresh at the same time and has a nice caramel- earthiness. It is not too childish and not to grand ma. Just perfect really! Also can be worn any time of the year, day or night.
I just have the 40 ml bottle, but I think there is a very good chance that I will be investing in the big one after I finish this bottle.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Sweet pear and patchouli. What's not to like? This isn't as complex as its drier counterpart, but it is nonetheless equally satisfying. I like it. It could last a bit longer, but silage isn't overpowering and it's mild enough to wear in the daytime.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I love the bottle, which I mistaked at first as a flanker of FlowerBomb. I'm not a fan of the fragrance itself (i tested the EDP). I feel its just yet another one of those yummy-shmansy-candy scents we r submerge with these days....Not bad at all for those who are actually after this class of fragrances, just not my cup of tea. To my nose its straightforward caramel toffee and sweet pear, two notes that I usually dislike in most perfumes. I find this Jimmy Choo EDP quite similar to Paco Rabanne Black XS, as well as Lancome La Vie est Belle...Been there done that....

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I was tempted to buy this fragrance just because the bottle is soo gorgeous, but decided to test it out first. I am thankful that I did because I actually don't like the fragrance all that much. I was suprised because I expected to like it a lot more than I did. The drydown is awesome, and it does last a good amount of time, but I really didn't like the first impression. This specific blend of fruity sweetness mixed with the patchouli really didn't work well on me - it smelled quite a bit worse on my skin than it did on the tester strip. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the way the mandarin orange fits in... Once the floral mid notes came in it was much better, and got to be really enjoyable at the end - warm, sweet, even intoxicating at times with the toffee note lingering the longest. I can still smell it on the sweatshirt I was wearing. I just wish the perfume as a while had worked for me, since it seemed to work so well for many others.

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

The first initial whiff of this fragrance reminds me of Bath and Body Works Pear Blossom Fragrance, which is discontinued. It very sweet and I mostly get the fruitiness of the pear very strongly. So if you like strong sweet fruit fragrances and pears this is for you.

divaofdevotion
divaofdevotion

Best smell...it smells like NOTHING else on the market. I love it and it captures the attention of everyone I encounter but not too overpowering...

caylarhene
caylarhene

people say it smells like nail polish. I DONT SMELL THAT!!!!! this is wonder. i like different smells and this is one of them!

missbene
missbene

I was going to order this online, but decided to smell it in a perfume shop first. I was so dissapointed! I really thought i'd love this from what I've heard about it, but my inital thought was "This smells like nailpolish remover", so I put it nicely back on it's shelf... I really like the bottle though, it's pretty!

debi0221
debi0221

It is a nice scent- all i can really smell is the to ffee- an earthy scent- doesnt really last on me- so for the price its not worth it- kind of reminds me of Ellen Tracy Bronze- not crazy about it either- pretty bottle though- kind of like cut crystal.

allduygu
allduygu

jimmy choo what have you done!! my stomach:(
its awful

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

Seriously, I sprayed the EDT and was disappointed. All I could smell was weak pear and a bit of sweetness. I love patchouli and didn't get a wiff of it in the dry-down. No staying power whatsoever - I went to the Department store and sprayed this twice in 20 minutes to try and pick out the components and still found it hard. I own cheaper fragrances that have better lasting power, better ingredients and smell a much higher quality than Jimmy Choo's perfume. For those tossing up between this and Flowerbomb: get Flowerbomb! (cos they're not alike and Flowerbomb is so much better)

stefka.stancheva.96
stefka.stancheva.96

It is awful. It made me sick the only day of my life a wore it and I had a bottle of 100mL. I am so disappointed!!!

nomi77
nomi77

mixture of some nice ladies perfumes with ciggerate smoke its different

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

Wow...there seems to be a lot of arguments as to whether this is a lot like Flowerbomb or not. Some say yes, others say no.
I think it depends a lot on skin chemistry.
On me, Jimmy Choo is similar to Flowerbomb...similar NOT identical.
Jimmy Choo is very sweet like Flowerbomb, but not as sweet in my opinion. And there is there is one important distinction on my skin...NO FREAKING ROSE!
The rose note in Flowerbomb blew up in my face, and it was the only thing I could smell.
I like Jimmy Choo much better. I can smell the orchid, and (thank goodness) I can smell the patchouli. If the patchouli wasn't present, I think this fragrance would be sickly sweet. (Flowerbomb was sickly sweet on me. The rose note in it and other perfumes does weird things on my skin).
I don't get how this is warm spicy or earthy at all. While the patchouli adds some much needed groundedness, I wouldn't call it earthy by any stretch of the imagination.
To me, this fragrance gives the impression of coolness, not warmth. I don't get toffee at all. It's sweet, but not a gourmand kind of sweet.
I like this fragrance, but I can't see me reaching for it everyday. I will probably reach for it when I can't choose what I will wear to work. I don't see this as a night out kind of fragrance. It's just not special enough.

Lee79
Lee79

To me, Jimmy Choo smells nothing like Flowerbomb. Honestly, when I first got a whiff of Jimmy Choo it smelled like Nail Polish remover to me, kinda synthetic. Flowerbomb is sweeter and has a perfect balance of sweet with patchouli. Don't know how to explain that any better. But don't get me wrong, I like Jimmy Choo, but I just don't think it smells like Flowerbomb at all.

Majja67

Got my full bottle (blindbuy based on reviews here)today and i really expected something totaly different! Cant say i dislike it, its just not what one could imagine based on many reveiws and the notes listed! Maybe it is like one fellow fragrantican said thats a chamelion of a scent! First whiff i got the patchouli, of course..., dont mind that, like that very much! But its a different kind of patchouli, not cold and minty as in Angel and def not sweet and earthy as in "Flowerbomb", its more that kind of krispy and peppery patchouliscent! Its also very much of orchid, same kind of orchid as in Beyonces Heat witch i hate but this is much better blended! Though its not anything like Flowerbomb witch is much sweeter and much about jasmin and tea, yes that scent reminds me very much of sugared chinese jasmin tea and a bit of Earl Grey tea as well! As it seems now i will keep trying this Jimmy Choo and see if i change my mind, right now i find it very green, a bit sharp, no sweetness at all, defenitly not creamy and warm, can see that i might work better in warmer weather, right now its cold here and i know how much that can inflict a scents whole body! I have worn it now for a couple of houers and the only thing left is....the patchouli!
Final judgment and update will follow once the temp rise:)

liiva
liiva

I agree that this scent is boring. Sweet. I was waiting something more.

princess mina81
princess mina81

I received this for Christmas 2 years ago. It smells like the dream of angels! I always feel beautiful and confident when I wear it!!!! Love the texture of the lotion! It feels like butter on my skin!

Tovah

I know I reviewed this a couple of days ago, and I went on and on about how Jimmy Choo is a chypre blah blah blah. Well, I have to update after wearing this several days in a row. I am certain that Jimmy Choo is the most multifaceted chameleon-like fragrance I've ever worn. Honestly, depending upon the weather, my body temperature, its mood...it can be perceived as many different fragrances. Fascinating! Today, for the first time since I sampled this, and then owned the full bottle, I'm getting the subtle sweetness so many others have been able to detect. I still don't think it's any kind of "dupe" of Flowerbomb, but I'll be darned, there are some gourmand notes fully present today. It's a cool, overcast day, very dry and still. I think the sun brings out of chypre notes, and the clouds bring out the sweetness. This fragrance is even more sensual than I realized, and I love it even more. Monsieur Polge, my world would be much less beautiful if your creations weren't in it!

Tovah

I own a bottle of this and it's called Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum. I think other reviewers could be writing about a different version from mine, because their scent descriptions don't seem to share even a note with my perception of this. This scent seems to be Flowerbomb on lots and lots of people OR not-so-sweet chypre. My sense of this scent is chypre, as echoed in Antonpan's and K1's and other's descriptions. I sure don't get Flowerbomb, and I never dreamed "toffee" would be considered a main scent note! On me Flowerbomb is all sweetness and sweet tea, and completely devoid of floral notes. Jimmy Choo doesn't smell even the least bit like Euphoria to me, either, which is fortunate, because Euphoria can't stand me. Isn't it wild how different fragrances can be on each one of us? Actually, when I sniffed Jimmy Choo EDP for the first time I expected absolutely nothing. I surprised myself with a "Wow!" reaction. It's nothing at all what I expected and so much better than I hoped for! On me Jimmy Choo is a chypre, and it even smells a little like a "classic" chypre (Sublime), rather than a modern chypre (i.e. NR For Her EDP). It's not even particularly sweet, and its top-notes remind me of Calypso Vanille. As far as the mood I get from it, I immediately "feel" Chanel Chance-like, but I have to admit, Chanel Chance is very "chypre" on my skin as well, and many others smell mostly citrus. For me Jimmy Choo fills a void where I wanted something new that's along the lines of Chance but feels like a brand new beginning.

lafemmealamode
lafemmealamode

Seeing the bottle, which is a pure copy of Flowerbomb and reading reviews that it smells similiar to it too I was a little bit sceptical and resistant to try this (cause why buying perfumes that smell identical?). Now, I am a proud owner of both and have no regrets I did buy the Jimmy Choo perfume cause it really is NOTHING LIKE FLOWERBOMB! There is just a hint of sweetness in it (but it's not sugar-sweet and "in your face" like Flowerbomb!) and it is more fruity-oriental than floral (pear is what I smell most of the time :)). Generally, I would classify it as a fruity-woody gourmand scent, yet it's not juicy or shampoo-like but warm, creamy, sensual... It's VERY sophisticated & glamourous for a fruity scent and could be worn day and nightime alike and in all seasons as well! It's much nicer and warmer than EdT so be sure you'll try the EdP version! The staying power and sillage are quite poor on the skin but sprayed on the clothes or into hair it really smells all day long... Definitely one of my favourite fragrances of all times- delicious, sparkling & classy!

psloves
psloves

Really like this but was nearly put off as smelt the EDT first which smells different, not as nice as the EDP.

yettb
yettb

Carmel pear tart - what could be better?
This is very sweet and almost harsh at first then it mellows into lovely cozy goodness and it lasts for ages

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Its very zingy yet feminine and pretty at the same time, defo get the patchouli hit you like with my beloved gucci flora, but its not as flowery,still very pretty fragrance, especially if you like patchouli and the dry down is sweet and pretty

nicolel
nicolel

Like a stale waffle cone that has been stomped into the dirt at a public park and is damp from the water sprinklers.

nelkata549
nelkata549

JIMMI Choo NEVER EVEN REMINDS OF FLOVERBOMB, as it is with a touch of incense TABAK OR TO SOMETHING Many more similar to perfumes BELL O "PIUM cond, especially in the heart of the fragrance .. very, very reminiscent of Belle O 'PIUM . In notes FIRST STARTED AS Lanvin / RUMEUR /, but basically EXTREMELY BLIZYK and making sensation, and the inhalation of opium BEL .. just slightly sweet-tart BY

ajl577
ajl577

I saw this in Ross and wanted to get it but hadnt tried it and boy am I glad I did because I don't like the stuff at all and it does not like me either. Pbluberry hit it right, kind of a milky Patchouli but something else that turned nauseatingly cat peeish as it developed on me. Mind you I could only stomach about 4hrs....It was SO distinctively powdery, creamy and soft on the tester strip but MAN it turned into a real scrubber and I had to have 6 rounds of lathering and rinsing, both with Dial and Irish spring and it STILL is detectable enough to irritate me as I write....Sad thing is, I can't stop referring back to the tester strip to sniff longingly for the scent I wanted to have one me but alas! Its just not for me :-(

gomt
gomt

The bottle indeed resembles the Flowerbomb one, but the smell? Not really, at least not on me. To my nose, Flowerbomb is mostly flowers, Jimmy Choo - mostly toffee, and they share some patchouli and orchid only. I don't even like Flowerbomb much, while I really enjoy Jimmy Choo.

Jimmy Choo edp wasn't a love at first sniff, though. After a brief testing on paper at the store, I disliked it. But I received a sample of it some time later, wore it to work one day without any high hopes - and well, it turned out lovely. Toffee-sweet, joyful, feminine and long lasting. So lovely, in fact, that I asked Santa for a full bottle.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I was at a Department Store and the sales lady grab my arm and sprayed it. I'm not sure if I'm turned off by that or the scent itself. I didn't find it smelling like flowerbomb like some of the reviews. It had a strange smell on me that I couldn't describe almost a milky scent with patchouli. It's probably just my body chemistry that didn't like the fregrance. I will have to give it a try again without the aggressive sales lady. lol

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

This is a fruity,glamorous scent!!
Great for day or night wear,amazing lasting power and sillage too,
personally its a bit on the stronger side for me as i prefer a softer scent =)

tabithacate
tabithacate

This perfume smells good when you first smell it. It is similar to Flowerbomb, I would say a more watered down version of Flowerbomb.
It is very light and the lasting power isn't great but its ok.
An average imitation of Flowerbomb. I like it, but wouldn't purchase it.

nfatinafifa
nfatinafifa

Just bought this few hours ago. TBH, I've never smelled this perfume before but I was so tempted to own this just because of the strong brand name and feminine-ly gorgeous grenade-shaped bottle. I don't know why people said this perfume is a failure but for me it's so exquisite, sexy and glamorous. I agree that the lasting power isn't that great but the unique scent captivates my heart even more. I'm a sucker of sweet-oriental scents and totally fallen for this one.

One of my all-time favorites!

rfh
rfh

I fell in love the first minute i smelled this perfume and the second minute i bought it;) however, it doesnt really last for long but when i wear it all ppl have to comment on how great i smell, even two ppl bought it after they smelled on me..its very sweet and feminine..with a hint of patchouli that melts in your skin in a very subtle way..i cant but to include this in my forever collection..

martina.lazzaro.5
martina.lazzaro.5

Profumo delizioso,molto persistente!!!!!!!!! usavo il flowerbomb,ma dopo che l'ho provato è stato amore a prima vista. Non è stomachevole,dolce al punto giusto,molto equilibrato,ma non banale,lo consiglierei

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

They should rename this one "Gone in 60 seconds". For such a huge and respected shoe name, it is such a disappointment to smell a perfume that... well doesn't smell like anything in particular...and evaporates so quickly you are left wondering "did the nozzle work or was I dreaming?" a bit of meh fruity floral synthetic concoction that is even worse than something you might pick up for less than $20. Stick to shoe design, love!

EmmaEm421
EmmaEm421

I only purchased this today and already I am in love! I don't even know how to describe this other than it smells of sweet deliciousness! It is a must try! I'm becoming tired of the over the top sweet mixes that I have, but this is different and possibly my new favourite perfume!

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I just got 60ml of it. I don´t smell anything else then a lot of vanilla, caramel and fresh patchuli. This scent is sweet and sexy. Reminds me vanilla-caramel mousse but the sweetness doesn´t make you feel nausea, not at all! It doesn´t change on me during day almost at all but it doesn´t matter beacuse I really like it. It´s perfect for fluffy, warm sweather but also for elegant dress. I have 60ml bottle.

julieanneh
julieanneh

To me this perfume is okay. I don't hate it or love it just like it. It isn't strong enough and doesn't last very long either maybe 4 hours max on my skin and even straight after putting a good couple of sprays I have to really get my nose up close to the skin to smell it. Maybe other people can smell it where I can't. I guess I like fragrances to be stronger and last longer for the money. This is priced in the mid price range, not cheap and not super expensive. For me other fragrances out there are better. I would wear it if it was gifted to me but not a lot.

beatrix75

There is no finer nicer, better perfumes in the world then Jimmy choo.Absolut my fav for ever,and the best part its :very long lasting fron morning to night stil you can feel the sweet pear and toffee.

goingblonde
goingblonde

This is the perfect blend of sweetness and flowers -

Really nice .

annettepe
annettepe

this is my all time favorite scent ever. i will always repurchase this perfume and i just know that i will never get bored of it as ive stuck to it since it was launched up to today and i am still obsessed with it.

Its very sweet but not cloying and sensual smelling. I get many compliments from both guys and girls. The notes that i smell the most is toffee and patchouli mixed with the sweetness of pear in the opening. Its very delicious yet still sophisticated and classy. I only use it as my night time fragrance and for special occasions so every time i smell this it brings back the most amazing memories. Its a very complex scent.

The lasting power is okay. It lasts for about 3 hours on me and longer on clothing. When I'm out i would carry a little travalo with this so that i can always respray it throughout the night. On a side note, the eau de parfum and the eau de toilette smells VERY different. the EDP is definitely the better one and a lot heavier. make sure you smell de EDP.

ZELJO
ZELJO

my older sister who,s one of the trendiest, coolest women I have ever seen,loves it, in fact Narciso Rodriguez isnt anymore her favourite parfum but this one

love for ever!10/10

aigilia
aigilia

I love this perfume..it has its own signature smell very sexy, elegant & powerful scent..the staying power is amazing..totally must have in my collection..;-)

deliten
deliten

Can't believe all these bad reviews! to me, this scent is truly wonderful and I really can't see how anyone can think it is a failure. It smells like a mixture between Gucci flora gorgeous gardenia (the sweet pear) and flowerbomb. Both are two of my favorites! Everybody asks me where the lovely scent comes from..

I also think that it is unique and lastingpower is great! It is not a deep, mysterious scent and I would probably not wear it if I was over 30. But still, to me it is one of the best out there!

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

very generic. another commercial fruitchouli.

tresj
tresj

First few seconds on my skin: strong and green, with split-second aldehydic burst. Each listed notes are present, but combine to give a winey, slightly bitter and peppery blackberry/pomegranate effect (you can pick out the pear, orchid, patchouli, mandarin if you think about it; but mostly it's a big delicious puddle of blackberry yum). After a few min, the "blackberry" mellows into blackcurrant and vanilla. 15-20 minutes in, it's even creamier, the "fruit" has turned discernibly toffee, and eventually the orchid separates out (!) quite clearly into a soft floral background. (This is where we get that lovely, less powdery version of the Coco Mademoiselle drydown.)

So if you're like me and love Coco Mademoiselle's drydown but can't stand the big, sweet, fruity-rose assault of its first hour or two, then you'll love JC for getting to the good part so quickly! The whole thing also reads as more sophisticated than Mademoiselle OR Flowerbomb--the green/bitter opening, the floral background (vs. Mademoiselle's powder/soap background), and the closeness of how it wears. WATCH OUT, your nose will lose this scent after a while, it's stronger to those around you than you think! One or two sprays is plenty. (Longevity is stellar, 8+ hours easy.)

I hadn't expected much but this is phenomenally elegant and sophisticated. I like day perfumes dry and understated (my go-to is Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere--aldehydic, cold, and fizzy), but still I think this perfect for evening/special occasions.

Someone below suggested adding a big shot of oakmoss to this. Heaven! I'd stop wearning anything else. Already I can't stop sniffing my wrists--must have the big bottle when my sample runs out.

beatrix75

iam just so in love with this fragrance !!!its so feminine long lasting fume but definitley not smell like Flowerbomb no no no this one its not toxik sweet like flowerbomb and its creamy more than FB!this is my opinion.

catalina68
catalina68

When I wore this perfume for the first time I was asked by a stranger
If I was wearing flower bomb . I have tried flower bomb before
and its much stronger and sweeter than jimmy choo and a much more reasonable
price. An absolute winner in my eyes! Love it .

panda0410
panda0410

I had the opportunity to test this the other day, and its a great deal like VR Flowerbomb - simply no mistaking the similarity. It could be just a touch fruitier - but its clearly a knockoff and applied I seriously doubt that anyone would notice any great differences between the two to make any comment discerning either fragrance. Unfortunately the bottle is also a knockoff. Zero points for originality.

Takhaet
Takhaet

Simply wonderful...

At first I can smell a pear- but not very sweet and juicy one- more like cold and fresh sliced and taken straight out of the fridge. Very refreshing.
Then a lovely patchouli and orchid join in on a very light toffee base.

the fragrance changes throughout the day and I can smell all the notes;toffee, orchid, pear and patchouli are fantastic in Jimmy's composition.

I like this one better than Flowerbomb- and I think its different - more complex to me and has more interesting notes. It is more fresh and citrusy not so cloying and OTT as Flowerbomb.

Lushylori

I just got the gift set and I'm so happy.
Very cute snake skin packaging and I'll also get to use the drum style box as a container for makeup or something :)
I love this perfume.
I think that this one could be used in the day or night although i lean towards night time.
I think this would be a good Winter scent although i notice that most people on here have chosen it to be a spring time scent which confuses me a bit.
Its not like any other scent I've smelt yet which also makes me happy.
I have tons of perfume that seems to smell the same which disappoints me but i think ya have to spend more money for a variety of different smells.
Jimmy Choo is a pleasant change and the price is right too.
I just got a 100 ml plus lotion plus the cute drum box for $80.00 :)

Tovah

This is one pretty fragrance! I've seen this scent absolutely blasted on some fragrance blogs, so, of course I wanted to try it myself. When Flowerbomb very first came out, many years ago, I bought a bottle of it, and I still love it. Jimmy Choo is in the same fragrance category as Flowerbomb, no doubt, and so is La Vie Est Belle, Victoria's Secret Heavenly, Dark Kiss, Prada Candy, So Elixir, Vince Camuto, Imari Seduction, Sensual Amber...and the list goes on. Know why there are so many fragrances in this category? Because we LOVE them! They smell wonderful! I need a full bottle of Jimmy Choo.

beatrix75

i love såå much !so sophisticated so elegant feminin super long lasting frag its sweet but not that "karamel strong something bublegumm"no its sweet but in creamy way its strong its sour in the good way its that frag witch is attractive !both women and man give me compliment when i juse !!!10/10

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

I agree that it has similarity with flowerbomb. But for those who know perfumes well, they can feel the difference between the 2. Flowerbomb is sweet, maybe too sweet whereas this one is sweet too but has some lemony element in it. And the drydown is abit masculine, atleast to me. I personally love flowerbomb bcz it resembles a happy go lucky and sweet girl :-)

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo is a very pleasant fragrance.

The opening smells like toffee; caramelised, buttery and sensual. The orchid gives the toffee a nice creamy flowery flirty girly sassy edge, and the patchouli maintains the stability and the integrity of the fragrance.

The middle smells to me like Miss Dior Cherie, due to its caramel popcorn strawberry amber vanilla note. There is a hint more patchouli to my nose in this fragrance over Miss Dior Cherie.

The drydown is a nice velvety, cologne-y freshness a la Coco Mademoiselle but with less woodsy rootsy amber patchouli. Sophisticated and sheer.

All in all, Jimmy Choo was a good perfume which blended Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior Cherie together. The toffee-orchid-patchouli was the thing that won me over.

gawerika
gawerika

When I got this, I eagerly put it on the next day to work...got no scent except for a slight women-floral fragrance as it would smell on fading perfume. To my suprise on arrival at work got the first compliment on"what that your wearing", hm, then again 3 more folloed during the course of the day. Up til today, I personally have no idea how this smells on me but compliments kept on coming even at the end of the day when I have this on....what a same I still hope I can smell what others smell!

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

I don't understand why people like this scent so much. It has this burnt patchouli-caramel scent that makes me sick. This scent is clearly targeted at younger people that have no taste in fragrance. What a shame. The absolute worst part is that it is not the first (nor last) or its kind. No thanks!

lalludo
lalludo

very very sweet. I can smell the caramel very much. it's ok, not a great fragrance though, plus it doesn't last so much. in the beginning it dies have something to do with flowerbomb (that I love), but it completely changes after a while

lady_jackieee
lady_jackieee

Perfect. It reminds me of Flowerbomb because they're both sweet. But Jimmy is softer and easier to wear. It's a catch for those who love classy sweet fragrances.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I have tried this for the 2nd time yesterday.

The first time I tried this I directly remembered flowerbomb and I passed from it because I had flowerbomb before and it's so sticky sweet to my taste.

But yesterday I noticed the difference, this is less sweet more patchouli and soft spices, I didn't stop sniffing my hands !

I added this to my list and highly recommend this to those who loves flowerbomb but can't wear it because it's cloying to them as me.

Normal lasting power, I may go for the perfume version but I haven't try it yet.

I will provide with the feedback after buying.

susana75
susana75

just tried it's GORGEOUS, elegant sweet scent its between FLOWERBOMB and LOLITA LEMPIKA , a blend of caramel and patchouli,which i adore , can't smell any citrus ,love it .

0coco0
0coco0

I wanted to love this but when I tested it I felt like I was being stalked by an aggressive toffee for the whole day...an undeniably delicious toffee, but still...

EDIT: I work in a department store and nearly every other woman that walks past me is wearing this! Not that this should put you off if you are in love with it!

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

I expected great things from Jimmy Choo, the godfather of well-heeled celebrities everywhere. His heels are breathtaking, impossibly elegant and with a precise attention to detail. I expected nothing less from his perfume - something stunning, exotic and show-stopping along the lines of Chanel or Dior, but no... what we got from Choo is not a dazzling pair of 4-inch snakeskin stilettos but rather a pair of last season Ugg boots in the Macy's display. What we got, my friends, is a frumpy fruity-floral.

First spray - gummi bears and lemonade. Fruity and artificially sweet. I assume this is the pear, orchid and maybe a little of the orange at work. Like CK's Euphoria, but fruitier and without the depth or richness of Euphoria. As it dries down, it becomes a bit more floral, the patchouli peeks through just a little, but I can't detect a hint of the toffee or even much of the patchouli on my skin, which is a shame, because without it this perfume lacks complexity and becomes a fruity-floral flop. Sillage is minimal and lasting power is poor, no more than 2-3 hours on my skin before it performs a complete vanishing act.

Without the toffee, I can't distinguish this perfume from any other in the fruity-floral crowd. Generic and boring, as another reviewer said. Those lucky enough to pick up the toffee on their skin probably have a completely different experience!

delannie
delannie

i dont even know what to say about this. The first time I smelt it on a strip at the perfume shop, I thot wow this smells rich like old money, classy, weird, different, expensive so I bought it. However, I dont know if its me but it seemed the more I sprayed it the more the smell started changing to a different less exciting smell, more like my grandma, I couldnt smell most of the base notes, it become a more watery less classy version, the staying power seemed less, more watery with each spray till one point I could almost smell nothing when I sprayed it. Its like there was more staying power at the top than at the bottom. I would have to touch up at least 3 times in a day. Just finished a bottle, lets just say I wont be replacing it anytime in the future. If giving to me, I would just give it to my mum. in a nutshell, its a rather pricey regrettable waste of money. I am very disappointed in you Jimmy Choo. How could you do this to our relationship? Value for money please try Prada L'eau Ambree. Now thats SICK!

pihlaja
pihlaja

I don't know if it's my skin or what, but on my skin this is pretty much just sweet pear. LOTS of pear. Nothing wrong with that if you like the fruit, but I really expected to get some toffee and orchid, but I can't smell even a hint from those - unless you count candied pear to toffee'ish. Also there's no sillage at all on my skin. Maybe hint of softening pear turning to something bit more interesting, but I can't tell it's anything else than my high expectations...

But I must say that I don't know if the reason is the tester I used - it was almost empty and therefore probably quite old. I don't think the parfume can be *that* different on my skin since most people say the sillage is ok.

kikiena01
kikiena01

This perfume is, in my opinion, for confident and playful women +20 yo ( I just can't imagine this on younger girls) :) It's sweet, floral, quite warm and a little bit spicy.

For me it's a great night time or special occasion fragrance.

If you want to weat it during the day, I recommend it only if it's cold outside - when it's warm, the scent could be overpowering and annoying ;) Btw, it stays on my skin for a very long time

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

KateAnette
KateAnette

Patchouli, and more patchouli. And did i tell you, there's patchouli in this :) ? That's about all i smell, and a little wiff of pear and caramel. The patch overwhelms everything else. I know it's my skin though, it always amps up the patchouli. I think on the right person, who's skin brings out the toffee note and orchids and all, this is probably really lovely.
I don't smell anything similar to Euphoria (which i love) in this, but it's similar to Flowerbomb yes, as that one is a patch bomb on me as well:)

alexanna7
alexanna7

Jimmy choo is a verry sexy fragrance! I get mostly the caramel, the patchouli and the orchid,it's a night time perfume! I smell a little bit of pear! It last long!Verry nice dry down,smooth and sexy!A bit spicy and sweet! I was verry pleased by this perfume and surprised at the same time! Recommended for a sexy date!

aud88
aud88

I just purchased this perfume after smelling it for the first time a week ago. I have to admit that at first sniff it was very strong and I did not like it. I can't really tell you what that "note" is? I put the sprayed card in my purse, and smelled again a few minutes later and liked it, by the time I got to the car I LOVED it. A week later, the scent still lingered on my card and I decided to go get a bottle. Again, the first sniff turned me off, even putting my nose to the bottle gives me an unsure reaction. After a few minutes it seems to evolve with many layers on the skin. I could definitley smell an almost powder puff smell that I am not sure about, which may be the Grandma smell that some are picking up, but once on and it adapts to your body, it has a very pleasant feminine scent that has many beautiful layers! I am not one to pinpoint notes, but it does have a light floral scent, slightly spicy and dessert...bring on the creme brulee'

I've been wearing all day and love the soft scent that I am picking up as I run errands. I used a small amount sue to my initial reaction, and that was perfect! I think it may be my new favorite!

chromaggia
chromaggia

To me this was just far, far too strong. It also smelled like several "granny fragrances" all dumped in one bottle. Perhaps recommended for someone who can handle such an intense scent, but personally? Not going in my collection anytime soon.

selinacat
selinacat

I think the reason so many people relate this perfume to flowerbomb is because of the bottle. You'd think a designer to makes such cool shoes would come up with a more original bottle especially considering the similar notes!!!!

Irony anyone?

ojosverdes

Agree with others that this one smells similar to Euphoria by Calvin Klein. It's very sweet, the drydown is gourmand.

FireFaerie
FireFaerie

Just smelled a sample from a magazine page - based on that, it smells a whole lot (almost exactly) like Van Cleef & Arples 'Oriens' which is a scent I love.

sushilover12
sushilover12

When i smell this i smell lemonade it smells fantastic.

Jayne58
Jayne58

Initially, there was a pleasant spicy pepperiness, but this quickly became too sweet, cloying with the bug spray accord that signals a formula done on the cheap.

helloblob
helloblob

Smells very similar to flower bomb although I love it ! very sexy smell.

Toffee, patchouli, and a bit of pear - that's about right. This fragrance is a sweet deep patchouli blend. It needs to be worn lightly or it becomes a bit overbearing. It is a bit heavy so best worn in the evening.

LEZ 7

Lol48 sorry you didnt like it,to me its a wonderful scent,but have to say a colleague at work has been wearing it lately and spraying far to much on so i can understand the headache youve been getting. much better in autumn and winter,far too overpowering for summer.

Lol48
Lol48

This perfume was being worn by a family member and I felt so ill shortly smelling it, it gave me a migraine and I felt terribly sick. I didn't relate it to the perfume until it happened again the next time I happened to smell it. I avoid it like the plague now.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this frag!! It smells amazing!!! It does not "smell like" Flowerbomb, but it has similar "qualities", if you will. They are both sweet, sexy, delicious, patchouli-based frags, and I love them both. Jimmy Choo EDP is just magical. It's sweet, completely edible, incredibly sexy, and let me tell you I cannot get my nose off my wrist! Almost makes me randy thinking about it! haha No, but seriously I really recommend this for someone who loves patchouli and sweet, yummy scents. I'm sure if you like Flowerbomb, it's almost impossible not to like this. I recently purchased the pure parfum and after wearing it once, I don't think I got the full impression (enough to review it) yet so for now I will just say I am very in love with the EDP. It doesn't last that long, but long enough. Just to die for!

saguna
saguna

I expected something more unique, and it's like many perfumes in the world. Drydown to almost masculine point.

Kamaty
Kamaty

I respect, but i really don't know why so many negative reviews about this wonder masterpiece...
Well, is quite similar to flowerbomb but is more creamy and long lasting.
Is not to flower like FB is sweet for sure but in a mature way.
I sleep and wake smell sooooooo good...fruit-caramel...
Really top to my favorites!!!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I heard that this scent supposetly smelled similar to Flowerbomb and since I love Flowerbomb, I thought I would like this too. WRONG! This smells nothing like flowerbomb to me. It's more floral and doesn't have the creamy-ness of the scent like flowerbomb does. I'm not impressed ;/

dannysmom
dannysmom

I believe I have already reviewed this, as well as the other two Jimmy Choos. Just wanted to say that if you haven't tried the matching lotion, it is delicious! Alone; or layered with the edp, it's perfect. I smell more pear in the lotion, and it adds another dimension to the perfume. It's also incredibly rich and moisturizing. Definitely worth the extra investment!

izzie07
izzie07

Ok so I have tried this twice and most definelty a winter over a summer perfume, but still not feeling it. Sorry to all those who love it.

Bettany87
Bettany87

The initial spray of the EDP on my skin was earthy and intense, I immediately get the patchouli and sweet spice ... but I was not sure if I really like it. Then it dries down to this sensual mix of notes blended so well that I can't stop sniffing where I sprayed it on my skin ... now I am sure I like it.

It's a complicated scent and I like the dry down better than when I first sprayed it. It's not a singular note fragrance, neither overly fruity nor floral, it has depth, warmth and longevity. A fragrance successfully signifying strength, sensuality and luxury.

Browniegay
Browniegay

This Jimmy Choo perfume was given as a gift. Once I sprayed it I immediately smelled a scent that I do not like. This scent is also in an oil for men. There are other scents that I like in it. Does anyone know what that scent could be? I don't know about notes.

dinosgirl3
dinosgirl3

I am not yet sure how I feel about this one. It is definitely sweet, almost gourmand, and subtly spicy, but something about it throws me off. It's very familiar, yet different and almost unusual at the same time. There is some underlying note that I cannot quite place, and I can’t decide if I like or dislike it.

On the initial spray, I get a cloyingly sweet toffee. After a few moments, it becomes less overwhelming and I pick up on the tiger orchid – kind of adds a bit of an exotic floral. It’s rich, but soft at the same time. There is very subtle spiciness from the patchouli, and then that underlying “note” that I can’t place. It’s kind of fizzy, and vanilla-ish. And a bit artificial. It's odd, and I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

I am going to give this one a few more tries. See if it grows on me.

piapedersen
piapedersen

To me this smells like fabric softener... this was a great disappointment, but I'm still happy for all of you who think this is a wonderful invention ;O)

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Well, there is something very strange going on here and I'll tell you why. I just got a little freebie sample of this in the store today and I LOVE it!!!!
Now I really should hate it for the following reasons...it has patchouli in it which I just can NOT stand. It reminds me of a sweeter less bitter version of Angel, which I do not like, also it reminds me of Tumulte by C.Lacroix which I do not like either. How does this work????!!!!???? Someone explain please as I am very confused. I love the initial blast here which is almost like Pink Sugar by Aquolina, and I love the toffee drydown. It' almost like a hot fudge sauce over hot red berries YUM....wanna eat my arm now lol

anneymn
anneymn

This reminds me some-what of shortbread biscuits and dr. pepper soda, but in a great way. It's sweet, gourmand-y, also unusual, and unique. A little foral and fruity. This was the best way I could think of describing, but it's unusual and I don't know how to describe it really. Patchouli (candied patchouli?) and toffee are the strongest notes to me. It smells sweet and chewy.

I sprayed this on a tester strip 4 days ago and I can still smell it now, it's just a skeleton of what it once was, but it's still there. Amazingly long lasting in my book.

I will definitely add this to my perfume wardrobe!
edit- I wasted no time buying it, I love it.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Another rather expensive scent who's name conjures up images of lots of pretty shoes and a "Sex and the City" walk-in wardrobe.

It was a gift, and I am glad I didn't pay for it: Here is why.

To my nose it's 'nice'. Not earth-shattering, unusual or sexy. No, just 'nice'.
Now don't get me wrong! I like and use 'nice'! The problem is, I have lots of 'nice' scents that are cheaper...and perhaps even 'nicer'...?

The opening is pure toffee with patchouli and a hint of pear. The longer it's on my skin the more toffee-ish it gets. One could say it's too sweet or too gourmand. Or one could love it. I think it's just 'nice'. I will wear it but I wont buy it myself. Too many other scents are on my 'want" list that are begging for me to own them! ; )

The silage is: "I smell like patchouli smoked toffee!" -- Longevity is: "I am a blast of toffee and after about an hour I become a close to the skin powdery pear scent....fading into the distance".

Sniff before purchase! And on the skin if you can. This one costs enough and should be really liked! Good luck.

Akasha66
Akasha66

Not for me! Hated it on me, Tooo sweet !I don't like those sweet fragrances,heavy frag with synth flavor. I feel like in this one everything is too much! Too much sweetness too much candy,too much patchouli.?

londonhermit
londonhermit

The toffee and patchouli just didn't work with my chemistry. This fragrance turned strong/harsh and gave off a faint aroma of tea leaves after the dry down. I even tried the lotion and it just didn't work. I get so frustrated but with my chemistry the strongest notes in a scent always dominate then turn into a melange that is reminiscent of after shave.

ladyzaloca
ladyzaloca

J'ADORE cette Fragrance (: c'est doux , frais et ultra féminin , je suis en amour lol <3 je me l'achète très très bientôt pour sûr !!!

Airdna
Airdna

The first time I smelled this I thought: "Flowerbomb!" I went home and compared them side by side and still think they are rather similar although Flowerbomb is sweeter and warmer, more suitable for cold weather and has stronger sillage. Jimmy Choo, on the other hand, is more subdued and sophisticated, more like a grown-up version of Flowerbomb.

I personally prefer the sweetness and warmnesss of Flowerbomb, although Jimmy Choo is probably more work appropriate.

In mood
In mood

Nice fragrance, for those who love Bright Crystal and Guess for women.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

it doesn't smell like euphoria -klein,this one it s much sweeter - different sweet smells

fobia
fobia

Sprayed 3 different fragrances on early in the day today at the mall... and this one was definitely my favorite! Ever since the first spray, I immediately loved it. Warm, and fruity, and definitely sexy. I don't know what I would even wear this to... I don't have many fragrances like this.. but I am really loving it right now. I can still smell it pretty intensely and I've had it on for about 5 hours now, which is pretty good I think. I might have to cave in and buy this eventually D: Which is funny because even though I saw it all the time here on fragrantica and in stores, I tried to stay away from it... I don't need more perfume!! okay, maybe I do... lol.

Jellybean
Jellybean

overkill, too strong on pathcouli, sweet and synthetic. nauseating.
good part is that it washes off easy.

joyofsmell
joyofsmell

very urban city like going out at night with bright lights, with warm winds blowing by and you smell some jimmy choo.

nikitajade
nikitajade

I was really surprised not to see anise in the notes!!! I definitely got an anise and patchoili sweetness happening. It's fantastic, lighter than L de, more appropriate for the warmer weather.

NatalinaD
NatalinaD

I think it's a mature/playful scent if it makes sense!! Very distinct toffee and orchids. I think it's somewhat similar to CK Euphoria, but not as heavy but still it's rather strong. I would wear it as an evening scent. Overall, it's a nice scent, not too unique. If you like florals, this one might be for you.

Scent, Inc
Scent, Inc

This is one of the most sophisticated scents I own. it can be worn during the day or at night (preferably night), and always makes you feel confident. It has a slight romantic feel to it.The longevity is the best out of anything in my collection by far.....13 hours!!! The fragrance has a relaxing calmness about it, yet its upscale and active. The toffee is the perfect compliment to the patchouli. The scent is fairly linear from first spray to the end, however its very nice. The bottle is very well done and inspired, the black square lid is the finishing touch of class to the design, sleek and chic.

pattygirl
pattygirl

I had high hopes for this, but was let down, like buying a dress online, only to realize that said dress looks like the bizarro version of what you envisioned. I get an orangey, sweet, slight patchouli. Where is the orchid? It is totally lost on me. Green notes are nowhere to be found. Toffee note, I guess it's there, but I find the sweetness to be more akin to a candied orange note, not a toffee, where there should be a more buttery smoothness to the sweetness. Patchouli is there, not prominent enough for true patch fans like me. I totally agree with the person who said adding oakmoss would have been a good touch. Would have grounded the the scent better. Don't get me wrong, I think the perfume is nice, but definitely not what I expected. And in 4 hours, it disappeared.

ladybug43211
ladybug43211

I must admit, when I first smelled this I thought it smelled like Flowerbomb as well so I was reluctant to buy it (already owning Flowerbomb). Luckily,I ordered a sample online and am pleased to discover that this is a far cry from Flowebomb. While I liked Flowerbomb, it just wore too heavy on me so I didn't get to wear it often. Jimmy Choo, however, wears like a dream. It stands out enough to be noticed without being offensive and I love it from start to finish. It lasts a long time (10-12 hours) and just makes me feel sexy when I wear. I bought the rollerball, thinking I would want/need to reapply throughout the day but that is not the case. This is definitely a fragrance that all will want to do a skin test on as I can see some people having different experiences with it but all in all, I love it!

ilms11
ilms11

This fragrance smells like candy. Too sweet for my taste. very annoying and loud (in a bad way) fragrance. Its to girlish too. Im 24 and feel like to old to wear this.

dkny27
dkny27

Liked the first notes, really liked the development of the notes within the first ten minutes. After about twenty, had to open the windows in the car, too syrupy and the patchouli/citrus combination was anything but pleasant on me.
It truly does pay to spray it on, what works for one doesn't work for all......

caitrun
caitrun

This perfume is nothing like Flowerbomb. I own both of these fragrances, the only similarity is that they both have a definite gourmand quality. Jimmy Choo is similar to Givenchy Play and Vintage Soul. It can also be compared to Vince Camuto. This is a fragrance that must be tested on the skin. On the test strip it smells strongly of nail polish. Once on the skin however it is beautiful. Fruity at its nose, but sultry, woody and a little spicy in its undertones. Love this fragrance and a little truly does go a long ways!! Excellent lasting power so far!

Lushylori

Well Yesterday I sprayed some of this on a perfume card and flapped the card to dry it a bit because I drenched it in the perfume and the perfume droplets flew off the card and right into my eye hahaha
OUCH!!!
I'm happy that I was wearing water proof Eye liner :)
I'm sure my eyeball smelt fabulous because IMO Jimmy Choo is a Fabulous Perfume.
At first I couldn't really smell anything except for a light floral sweetness and thats why I drenched the Perfume card.
I'm still mostly picking up the florals in this perfume but I think the blend of notes makes this one a very womanly scent without being harsh and overbearing.
I would definitely recommend this one for sure :)

nush imogen
nush imogen

Waaay too sweet, absolutely didnt expect that. I love sweet perfumes, but this is almost too much. Flowers ate candy and perfume happened. Stick to the shoes Jimmy lol

myytrix
myytrix

EDP is much better then EDT. EDT in my opinion is just sweet frutty Victoria secrets like fragrances. But EDP is a masterpiece. Warm, charming unusual scent. Lasts more then 12 hours. It reminds me of Dolce vita and Enjoy in the same time. I bought it blindly after reading reviews here.

nobodygirl
nobodygirl

This was an overwhelming and overpowering scent that gave me a headache. I didn't want to wash it off because I was really hoping for a seductive or musky, or who knows--even floraly drydown. ....no. This was not the case. It reminds me of a very powdery, nasal burning, stuffy, old lady fragrance. I am so sorry Jimmy Choo -- stick to shoes.

erikagloria
erikagloria

OMG i absolutely love this scent! I don't usually like sweet fragrances; I am more of a citrus kinda girl. However this perfume is perfect for my body chemistry and lasts hours!!! the drydown is delish and it makes me feel so sexy! For some reason on my skin is not that sweet and doesn't give me a headache, which is weird since I get one whit all strong sweet scents. I can use it perfectly for the spring, and it's awesome for day or night time. It definitely finishes my outfit.

PhuongLe
PhuongLe

When I first got a tester, for some reasons I didn't really like it.

One day while browsing, trying perfumes, I decided to give it another chance. Accidentally touched the spray, I noticed a sexy, flirty smell which stayed on my hand for hours! The dry down was also very nice, not like some other perfumes I had tried (smell good at first but horrible dry down). I'm not normally into sweet perfumes (I prefer florals like Dior J'adore) but this one has something very "charming", attracts my nose everytime.

Bought the bottle and I must say, Jimmy Choo is absolutely the longest lasting fragrance I've ever come across! More than 12 hours still I can smell it on myself. AMAZING!

P/s: whenever I wear this, I get so many compliments. People sitting next to me keep inhaling as if they're so addicted! :P

jventura489

So I wore this out for the first time to work. And I have to say this scent is going to end up being a favorite for Spring...The dry down reminds me of Bottega Veneta, it has this beautiful leather tone to it. It's not sharp but subtle and it smells fancy. I love the bottle! I've been looking for something similar to Flowerbomb without the ashtray dry down and this is it! The patchouli smells soooo good on my skin. I like how subtle it becomes, not overbearing sooo happy I have this in my collection now :)

jventura489

I now realize why I hated this scent when I used my sample. The department store that I got my sample from had hot lights all around this!!! It ruins perfumes, and it turned my sample plasticky! I tried it again from an unopened bottle and it smells absolutely divine and I now consider it one of my favorite fragrances...why do department stores do this? They don't realize that it destroys perfume...ugh!

Aimee22
Aimee22

I tried this at the department store and found it to be so beautiful. However, it loses it's beauty VERY quickly and goes a bit wrong. Unfortunately I had bought the bottle ..I was walking through the supermarket that night and was wondering what that awful smell was...and it was me! Jimmy Choo snapped a heel within an hour. It just doesn't know what it wants to be. It's a confused scent. If you try it, give it some time. Like a couple of hours to see how it sits with you. I t does have staying power. I scrubbed and scrubbed but that damn scent stayed with me. Sold it for $50 to my beautician. She loves it. Horses for courses...

Pbeschi
Pbeschi

I have finally sampled this for the past two days and what a surprise!! This perfum is THE perfume: sexy, unique, longlasting (12 hours!) and with great sillage, but not sickening for the wearer or the ones who get around her. It's a real shame I didn't buy it before. This is the kind of perfum one must try on skin for a few hours and a couple of days. I am going to buy it real soon and hopefully I'll get rid of the other watery perfumes I bought before this one ;)

EDIT:Flowerbomb, The One, Chanel Chance and Womanity will not last as long as Jimmy Choo (at least on my skin), but a lot less (4 to 5 hours)!

Finalmente ho avuto l'occasione di provare sulla pelle questo profumo per un paio di giorni.Che meravigliosa sorpresa è stato! Questo non è un profumo qualunque, questo è IL profumo: sexy, inconfondibile, persistente (12 ore!) e lascia la scia,ma non è nauseante nè per chi lo indossa, nè per coloro che le stanno intorno. Questo è il tipo di profumo che DEVE essere provato sulla propria pelle per alcune ore e per un paio di giorni. Ho intenzione di comprarlo a breve e spero proprio di sbarazzarmi dei profumi acquosi che ho purtroppo acquistato prima di questo ;)

EDIT: Flowerbomb, The One, Chanel Chance e Womanity NON durano quanto Jimmy Choo (almeno sulla mia pelle), ma molto meno (dalle 4 alle 5 ore)!

noa
noa

E' buonissimo!!!! Per molto tempo ho provato profumi sperando di trovare quello che non avrei mai più abbandonato e ora posso dire di averlo trovato!!!!
Dolce al punto giusto, senza nauseare, persistente, particolare....diverso da ogni altro profumo!!!!
Buona anche la versione eau de toilette

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Jimmy Choo’s signature fragrance Jimmy Choo is luxurious, stylish, and exotic. Sexy Indonesian patchouli, sweet toffee, exotic tiger orchid, and crisp pear. Jimmy Choo is the perfect scent for the glamorous and confident woman who embodies strength and beauty. Absolutely gorgeous fragrance! Love Jimmy Choo!

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

I'm sorry, but it doesn't smell like flowerbomb at all..but it smells like play intense by givenchy.it is very spicy and mature unlike flowerbomb can be too sweet.you have to try this one first before buying.

jventura489

i'm trying out my tester again and I'm really enjoying it. The trick is to not over do the spritz, I need to apply this with a gentle hand :). It actually smells lovely way better than Flowerbomb on me in my opinion...

Zarya
Zarya

I absolutly love it. Yessss! Finally something NOT candy-sugary sweet-yacky-like(!) JC is so much different from other "candies" on the olifactory market. It reminds me of my fav discountnued Hot Coture Collection no.1 and Rewind Obligue, Givenchy.
Is it similar to Flowerbomb?: Hell, Not at all!

Whit

To me, this smells nothing like Flowerbomb. Don't get me wrong, they are both very nice frags, but Jimmy Choo has way more patchouli, making it the sexier scent, IMO. It kinda reminds me of Fancy Nights with all the patchouli, but this is more of a fresh spicy scent. I smell slight nuances of the toffee notes, which give it a little sweetness, but not overly so. It's not a girly scent at all, but a very grown up seductive scent! Just a fair warning though, if you're not a fan of patchouli, you probably won't like it.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

A mixture of tender bride’s veil and pink serpiente with a principle visual tilt in the direction of the latter. Confess that firstly I was prejudiced against the image somehow, yet expressive enough to spritz the blotter immediately, that however gave me no clue about the scent itself. Finally I quite lazily laid my hands on the sample vial and have to admit that I like it a lot. Maybe all our likes and dislikes are determined by ‘tads’ - a tad more this and we ignore, a tad more that and we are enamoured. What other explanation can I offer if Forbidden Euphoria left me cold, Flowerbomb deeply impressed on somebody else, showed my skin only kind of primitive sugariness… Back to Jimmy Choo: it’s none of the revolutionary, that’s understood. Yet it’s so refined gourmand that I couldn’t (textbook case) stop sniffing my wrist, and now I would like to indulge myself with the shower gel and body lotion. I also like its price and the fact that the fragrance is not a crowd pleaser, the package is right. ...Tenthly and maybe mainly, I find the perfume rejuvenating in a wise way. :P

Flowercat
Flowercat

The Macy's saleslady told me that Jimmy Choo is a soft sweet powdery creme brulee concoction, so I was intrigued! In comparison with other samples I was sniffing, it was much gentler and quieter, so I was doubly interested. Walked around letting it settle, and the sweetness increased. Being a sweet-scent seeker, I plopped down the sky-high asking price and went pretty confidently on my way.

So far I'm pleased...the strength and sillage of this "gentle" fragrance is impressive. I've been enjoying the swirls of spicey, powdery sweetness all day since the big purchase. Can't wait to hear what my high school students say in school tomorrow--we enjoy talking "perfumes" together, and they are brutally honest :-) Right now as I sniff my wrist it's striking me as a more grown-up Jessica Simpson Fancy, even a bit more pure and less layered than Fancy, which I like.

Clefairy
Clefairy

In the shop I really loved this perfume, but after a few wears at home I have found it to be a strange, sickly scent that I really dislike and end up wanting to scrub it off. I really want to love this scent, but there are some strange notes within it that just put me off.

HelenFlowerz
HelenFlowerz

Very interesting perfume. Firstly I feel pear and orchid on my skeen, then I feel only warm patchouli. Better use in spring or summer.

jventura489

Ugh another fragrance that I really wanted to love and did not work at all for me. It smelled like the top notes for 2 hours and I finally had to wash it off my wrist. I was so sad because I would have loved to have gotten patchouli and toffee...oh well.

kassinator
kassinator

Is there a better scent to celebrate the coming of spring? If so, I don't know of it. This is a celeration of fruits and greens. Juicy pear, mellowed toffee, slight green nuances with a dash of patchouli. Yes, this is all about spring fever. If only I could get some actual sunshine to go along with it here in Seattle...

tammyk883
tammyk883

"feminine yet empowering, with a lot of sensuality to it"....this describes it perfectly. i love this fragrance...i've searched for months for a new signature fragrance and i do believe i've found it. smells just yummy!

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I love this fragrance. It's very sweet, alright. And paired with plenty of patchouli and a mix of orchid thrown in, I believe that this is the reason so many people compare Jimmy Choo to Flowerbomb (aside from the similar looking bottles).

Jimmy Choo has a sweet toffee note mixed with patchouli and orchid, while Flowerbomb has a 'brown sugar-ish' kind of note mixed with patchouli and orchid, making them seem quite similar. But this is where the similarities end. I personally find Jimmy Choo less sharp, and overall more pleasing to my nose,... better blended, one might say. With Flowerbomb, I get too much of a strange "tea, yet sweet" combination which I find a little off-putting. I also smell the toffee note in Choo MORE than I smell the brown sugar note found in Flowerbomb. Perhaps this is why I prefer Choo, as I love the smell of sweet toffee.

I am so glad I finally have this one, and I am absolutely certain that had I tried this before I ever tried Flowerbomb(which was back in 2009), I wouldn't have gone gaga for it as I had then. Now, because of my madness for it back then, I own 2x100ml bottles, 1x50ml, and 4x7ml bottles, ALL of Flowerbomb EDP!! :( Oh well, you live and learn.

jventura489

I was really disappointed with this one. So happy I got a sample at Nordstrom before buying it. I was hoping to love it, as it seems to have a lot of the notes that I would enjoy, for a spring fragrance. However, it was way too strong and smelled like plastic on my skin. I was hoping to get a bit more patchouli...oh well, beautiful bottle though!

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

I love, love, love Jimmy Choo. First spritz of Jimmy Choo EdP is lots of patchouli! I just can not stop sniffing my wrist. Next scent is definitely fruity and pear-like. Jimmy Choo is heavenly! This fragrance is full of heart, fruity, light and clear but at the same time sweet. It has an impressive aroma, with excellent projection and lifetime.

EDIT: Now that I have used this scent for a awhile.... It's just to sweet for me. I will go for the EdT next time :-))

Jag äääälskar Jimmy Choo. Första spritz av Jimmy Choo EdP är massor av patchouli!!! Jag kan bara inte sluta sniffa min handled. Nästa doft är definitivt fruktig och päronaktig. Jimmy Choo är himmelsk! Denna doft är full av värme,fruktig, lätt och klar, samtidigt som den är mycket söt. Den har också en utmärkt projektion och livslängd.

misskaylapaige
misskaylapaige

I like this one, but not sure if it's enough for me to buy a bottle.

I like the toffee and patchoulli, but the fruit notes are just a BIT too sweet, i wish the spiciness was just a bit more prominent.

but overall, I do like the scent and think it's different.

parislady
parislady

Interesting Scent

I put it on and immediately felt it was like Flower Bomb after a while the dry down was a litttle sharper, still soft but not as memorable.

Its a very stylish scent like Jimmy C and gives you the feeling of lightness and is a good scent for spring summer. Not my fave but good if looking for gift for V day and want something light warm and sexy.

Def worth a try.

Mignonette6
Mignonette6

This was a scrubber on me. It may be the apricot, but it smelled just like plastic. Flowerbomb is not my thing, but it smells wonderful and warm on me, nothing like JC.

shazhasacat
shazhasacat

I didn't think that I would like this. I smelled it at the perfume counter with a really pushy sales lady.

After 15 mins of being harassed, I let her spray it on my wrist.

Didn't like it at all, it was too much.

So anyway, as I continued my shopping over the next hour, I kept smelling something.

Something......NICE.

Turns out she was right. The smell is truly sweet and divine and lasts.

I didn't buy it that day, but over the following week I couldn't stop thinking about it, So I went and bought it.

Every time I wear it it makes me smile. I'm so glad that I bought it.

I guess some pushy sales ladies do know what their talking about after all.

LEZ 7

What a lovely sweet perfume. the drydown is powdery . find it hard to describe apart from its wonderful. there is a edt by the way,but parfum is much better.

lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

This awakens curiosity; it gives an idea of a very self-confident woman, but not in a hard or cold way.It´s very much like wisdom. Warm wisdom. It suites me, I reserve constantly purely positive compliments when wearing this. This is one of the ultimately femine scents I think. Like it a lot! Bought one big bottle for my future...

sabiwasabi
sabiwasabi

i just love this smell!!!in a way it reminds me of balenciaga christobal for woman that i really adore but i only smelled and never had because i can't find it here anymore...that's why special thanks jimmy choo for making this gem!!!everybody ask me what i am wearing when i am close to them.nice!

Lydia16125
Lydia16125

Brought a sample of this perfume and bad news, it's not nice at all. It actually stinks! It smells bitter and strong and I feel like i'm smelling a mans aftershave.

I binned it, not the smell for me, I reccomend people sample it out before purchasing.

Allisontaylor
Allisontaylor

To me, this is nothing like Flowerbomb. My mum wore Flowerbomb for years and when I smell it now, all I want to do is throw up. This, on the other hand, is quite as strong. But this has an angelic aura to it wiich i can tolarate on my skin. I like to wear this out when I go to a fancy place for dinner. It is definitly not a Daytime fragrance for me.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Well, boo. I had such high hopes for this, being Jimmy Choo after all! Alas it was not meant to be. This frag just smells like so many others. I don't detect anything original or striking. All I smell is vanilla and toffee...sort of like Christmas candles.

Very disappointed! But at least I'm saving money!

ednafrau
ednafrau

Fragrantica is a wonderful resource to guide us through the ever-expanding perfume world and I love reading everyone's impressions on the most diverse fragrances. I - of course - have my favorite reviewers here (those that I've found have affinity for the same perfumes). Since I was looking forward to the Jimmy Choo EDP, I was hoping I'd disagree with a few negative takes on it that I'd read but, sadly, I concur: this is nothing more than a Flowerbomb spinoff. I simply do not understand how a perfumer repeats himself this way (although if it happens in music, where certain artists build a career on imitating themselves time and again, it should not be so astonishing for it to happen in this area as well), especially a creator like Olivier Polge. But more than Mr. Polge, Tamara Mellon (owner of the brand) is at fault, as he was simply following the orders of the brief...I had expectations that Ms. Mellon would request something original, an olfactory companion to her colorful shoes, something fun and quirky yet chic. Oh well, maybe it's for the best: one, or rather two (if I count the disappointing EDT), more perfumes to cross off my "must-have" list. My wallet gives (ironic) thanks :P

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

Wings, possibly it's your skin chemistry. Everyone i've introduced Flowerbomb to loves it. And the drydown, is a creamy carmel patchouli with hints of tigerlilly.... really a gorgeous scent from begining to very end.

Not my cup of tea these days, little too sweet, but still i can apprecite the quality here

oh and to earlier comment.. apparently there is/was a eau de Toilette version of Jimmy Choo, came out feb. of 2011

Hikari
Hikari

For those who speak about similarity of this perfume and Flowerbomb - the person who created both of them is Olivier Polge - no wonder they resemble each other so much

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

What a gucci rush knock off!
I got a little sample at the store and sprayed it on my wrist yesterday evening. I thought: mmm this smells so good. Ofcourse it does, it's almost 80% the same smell as my precious Gucci Rush. How unoriginal!

This is good news if Rush is discontinued in your country: buy this because it's almost an exact copy.

I'm not spending money on it, because I don't need 2 perfumes that are so alike.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Starts off a bit too fruity but once the top notes are gone, it is keeps getting better and better. Very sweet (I would say I smell vanilla more than toffee), very creamy and delicate. Reminds me a bit of Fancy Love (Jessica Simpson) as it starts to dry down. I can't say that it is extremely original but I like it.

sofababe

To address an issue from a few posts down, Jimmy Choo EDT is available at many retailers in UK. Not fake. Just because you've never seen it where you live doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you read the information above, posted by Fragrantica you will see EDT listed.

maruge62
maruge62

Very sweet, but lovely. It can be used either in Winter or Summer. Very much like Flowerbomb, though it is lighter. It also reminds me a bit to Euphoria... If I'm to choose between JCH and Flowerbomb, I prefer Flowerbomb!

I agree with Grottola, this is indeed an ambitious fragrance. It was also something I didn't expect.

I really like the focus on dry patchouli in Jimmy Choo. It's a note that is not always popular, but has always been a hit with me. The patchouli has been complimented by sweet toffee, chocolatey orchid and an array of tropical fruits. I get the sense that perhaps Jimmy Choo is attempting to follow in Angel's footsteps, but the overall result is quite different.

It's dry, spicy and foody most of the time, with the occasional hint of syrupy orange and pear. I actually like this fragrance despite it being quite strong and earthy. It's an enticing scent to say the least.

I'll have to disagree that this smells like Flowerbomb. Perhaps in the drydown there's a slight resemblance, in terms of Jimmy Choo being quite musky, soft and sweet, but to my nose this fragrance smells unique.

I really enjoy the dark richness that Jimmy Choo conveys. It lasts an incredibly long time and it projects extremely well. All in all, Jimmy Choo smells good to me, but for some it may be too masculine, earthy or too heavy.

Mariame
Mariame

This is different!The first thought when i applied.
Caramel and fruity cream!It's not spicy at all!
It's not dry ,juicy fruits are all i smell at the beginning,a bunch of fruits like pears and apples.
It is fruits and toffee the most.The patchouli is there but as not as it is described from others like overwhelming,NO and NO.
Florals no,i don't smell a bouquet but shy orchids.
Finally i say this is a different gourmand and perhaps a modern chypre?

Grottola
Grottola

What's this? Peach? Patchouli? A chypre-like smell. IS THE MODERN CHYPRE I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF?

Not quite. Jimmy Choo is one hell of an ambitious fragrance though, especially as the first one from this house. It's definitely peachy and fruity with a bit of pear, but it never really gets cloying. My one qualm? The orchid. The fruity-chocolate smell of orchid, featured prominently in fragrances like Black Orchid by Tom Ford and Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, is too prominent in my opinion. It sticks out like a sore thumb. If Olivier Polge (whose dad is a genius) were to nix the orchid and add a big slug of oakmoss, I'd be in heaven. Then we'd have a perfect fruity chypre, a modern Mitsouko of sorts. Even so, Jimmy Choo is an impressive fragrance, with excellent projection and longevity. Watch how much you apply - orchid is a finicky note.

Fortunately enough, my mom loves the stuff. She bought a full 100ml bottle, and considering how she alternates her fragrances just as I do, she'll have the stuff long enough for me to come back to it if I change my mind.

SO close to greatness. SO close.

mandashell
mandashell

To me this is an astringent FLowerbomb. Jimmy Choo is all dolled up with no place to go( just look at that bottle o.O). Starts out decent to promising, with a strong yet rich fruity aura but then the Patchouli overloads everything and it ends up smelling ODDLY masculine. Although it has those masculine properties it's not something I'd ever want to smell on a man. I also don't smell the toffee..where is it...? The lasting power wasn't exceptional for me lasting 4 to 5hrs max. Overall, I'm just not impressed with it and it's too expensive for what you are actually getting. If the notes were more well balanced/complex then maybe, but it just smells too simple and generic as others have already mentioned. I'd recommend you getting Flowerbomb of even Givenchy Play Intense if you must add a sweet Fruitchouli to your collection.

sushijunkie
sushijunkie

I tested the parfum on my right wrist and the edt on my left and I must say, the EDP is so much better than the EDT! The EDT was very linear and far too common smelling. The parfum, however, smelt way more compex and sweeter, which I like. Ended up buying the EDP, but use it sparingly as it is quite expensive!

roachiek
roachiek

This perfume reminds me of a soft, warm, fuzzy blanket that you can just snuggle up too. It is a love or hate fragrance. For me it's love, warmth and comfort!

MDWake8
MDWake8

The green note is supposed to neutralize the candy sweetness, but just smells misplaced and odd to me on my skin. I really wanted to like this one but it's a miss for me.

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

To my nose this a lighter, sexier version of Lancome Hypnose. Hypnose itself is a little too strong, too sweet, too metallic for me, but Jimmy Choo while achieving the same yummy effect is soft, smooth and sensual. Thumbs up!! Very beautiful, subtle, feminine fragrance!

Woodfaery
Woodfaery

At first spray I could smell Euphoria by Calvin Klein and I love Euphoria....Must be the orchid and the patchouli. Jimmy Choo is alittle softer and the dry down is delightful. Before buying a full bottle of JC I would first buy a sample to see if this fits your body chemistry. Obviously after reading the reviews you are either going to love love it or hate hate it.

flora lee
flora lee

Smells important, rich, stylish. So much so that I bought it. But that syrupy pear in there! It is so synthetic and slightly nauseating as I wear it. It might be a great impression if you catch a whiff of this scent on some well-dressed passerby, but did not sit well on my own person. Great bottle.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Wow! Awhile ago I sniffed an ad/sample in a magazine for this perfume. My husband must have recalled that. This past week has been AWFUL. My sister attempted suicide. I have horrible allergies and a gum infection (gross, I know...just trying to keep it real!) and just about everything that could go wrong has. Those sort of weeks...On Thursday, it was HIS birthday. I dropped his cake, and dinner was a disaster. I was in tears. He handed me a card with a sweet note saying he had wanted to cheer me up and then he printed a photo of this perfume out on the computer and it said it was being mailed out and on delivery! I received it today. Of course I was ecstatic, but more than that I was reminded that even when things go terribly wrong, I am so blessed with this wonderful man in my life. Now...on to the perfume! It is amazing! It is warm and one of the most sensual scents I own. I think it stays quite close to the skin, but definitely would not be classified in my book as a "skin scent". It is much more powerful than that. Like his shoes, Choo knows how to rev up the sexy. This scent is full of heat. If you can't afford this, I think a similar and lovely stand in would be Elizabeth Taylor's Black Pearls. I wore that for years and I find them to be very similar. Cheers to all the good husbands out there! Choo on that! :)

jackgirl

Just bought it as an autumn fragrance.
The tester in the store was much powerful, much sweeter, just perfect I guess.
This one seems weeker but I still love it.
I can smell the toffee and the patchouli is pretty week which is a good thing. So it's quite suited for the office but I guess also for going out.
And I think it has something unique..

SheShe

I'm wearing it at the moment and have to say it wears well in autumn (and in springtime). I detect patchouli and toffee note the most and this time it brought Oriens to my mind... I think the scent is somehow nice and dangerous (and so is the package). It's a good scent - that metalic note I've already mentioned before bothers me a bit. I don't know why but each time the scent reminds me of another one, so it's a perfect Perhaps-I'm-unique-but-similar-to-many-smells fragrance.

So: lasting power: 4/5
fragrance: 4/5
bottle: 4/5

Edit: Gosh, it seems Jimmy Choo reminds me also about Black XS... Choo is a cameleon - it seems it is a single being but still changes into fragrances I know for a moment...

jazmam

Just a note, if you do like fruity florals I believe you will not find this very fruity, however I love layering this with Miss dior Cherie... and whenever I wear either I get complimets but when I wear them together.. i get so many compliments that I now only mis when I'm in an overly friendly mood ...LOL

jazmam

This smells nothing like Flowerbomb, and it is not sickly sweet, as far as sweetness. I think the level is perfec, it finishes almost baby powerderish with hints of warm caramel tigerlilly, its gorgeous from begining to end. The drydown holds all those elements from top to bottom and the indonesian patchouli is eery so light. Again absolutely nothing like flowerbomb. I even saw a 'coco mademoiselle' reference, it smells nothinglike mademoiselle.. of which I also own....lol

It's a softly sweet gourmand .. but done in a sophistacted grown up and well balanced manner, a scent that not only lasts long but stays true to it's charactor

It smells or richness, I personally can think of another perfume that smells like Jimmy Choo

Also I often bring in new parfumes to work, And everyone went nuts over this..no one even liked flower Bomb... and yes they also lliked mademoiselle but not one person saw the connection and me being a devout fan of both and wearing mademoiselle for years now... I asolutely have to agree with them

The tigerlilly in this gives a very distinct scent that I adore with the notes.. OMG SOLD SOLD SOLD.. this is a piece of heaven in a bottle

sofababe

I don't find this similar to Flowerbomb at all, apart from the bottle shape.
Its much much sweeter than Flowerbomb, in Jimmy Choo the toffee is by far the most dominant note, from beginning to end. I do like it but its far too sweet on my skin, I passed it to my 23 year old daughter and she wears it often.
Jimmy Choo is more along the lines of Black XS to my nose, but even XS isn't as sickly sweet as Jimmy Choo.

amanda0901
amanda0901

Firstly let me say I have no great "nose" - I simply know what I like!

I really wanted to love this perfume - I adore Jimmy Choo shoes & handbags, so was expecting great things from this EDP. However, although I find it OK, there is nothing outstanding here - I don't think it will ever be an instantly recognisable signature perfume. It's a pleasant, inoffensive scent with no real impact. On my skin it lasted just over an hour - after that, there was simply nothing.

Disappointing for me.

SheShe

I like it but it's kinda copycat. It brought connection to Flowerbomb instantly. Lately I thought about connections to Viva la Juicy! and Oriens too. It's nice, but nothing new, it doesn't bring any images to my mind. Lasting power is good and the chypre here can be felt, an Oriens-like but sweeter. Jimmy Choo is also a bit metallic.

antonpan

For a long time I couldn't understand why everybody here noticed the similarity of Jimmy Choo to Flowerbomb - I didn't find it at all. My nose rarely lies, so I was quite astonished. Today I solved the puzzle! I tried the EDT version of Jimmy Choo (in the transparent bottle), when most of you reviewed the EDP (hazy bottle). They differ completely! Jimmy Choo EDT is a typical "pink" scent with a hint of patchouli, not really sweet, when EDP - yes - is a less sugary copy of Flowerbomb. So please mention before writing a review what concentration you are going to describe.

browneyes55
browneyes55

Opens smelling like shoe and nail polish, to me, i thought that was kinda cool, its VERY sweet through the dry down and its attitude is expensive luxury, a little stuck up. i didnt try it on my skin but i can tell that this would be lovely on the right chemistry.

Luv 2 smell nice
Luv 2 smell nice

I love this!! Whenever I wear it, someone always correctly says what it is, I've never had anyone think it's flowerbomb, and funny enough, I don't like flowerbomb, but love this, jimmy choo does smell very strong on me though. Love it x

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A beautiful scent but one which lacks projection and so is for the wearer alone, unless...

0 -30 mins - Orange, sticky, floral scent but nearly rivalled with candy. Somer projection

30 min - 5 hours - Projection gone, stays very close to skin. This is a beautiful, soft, appealing and cuddly smell which is initimate and perhaps one for the love of your life between the bed sheets?? Not sexy, instead snuggle up time and be happy and light hearted

summerinthecity
summerinthecity

Sweet, ligth, cheerful, playful, perfume for having fun! Though wearable for everyday use as it's well-blended and, in reasonable amount, inoffensive. It is good for those who like such kind of scents.
For me it is just one another sweet perfume, nothing more.

gigiletta
gigiletta

reminds me britney spears fantsy series and hard candy.more this one is more elegance and not so girlish.toffee and orchids not so heavy but good sillage,i think it is not chypre-fruity,absolutely something oriental.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Besides the bottle, there are obvious similarities in the opening and middle that remind me of Flowerbomb. There is a wonderful burnt sugar/waffle cone scent that is quite scumptious, never entirely foodie, but nonetheless a treat.

However, when the drydown rolls around... that's where the similarities end altogether, taking a sharp, and somehwat confusing, turn onto the intersection of to Sour Apple Blvd. and Patchouli Drive.

The toffee is there. Somewhere. Just stuck in traffic about 5 blocks behind and never quite keeping up with the fruit and patchouli.

Overall, if I had to choose between the two, Flowerbomb is sexier,warmer, and far superior in the drydown and overall yummibility!

However, if you want a fruitier, lighter, crisper, greener version of FB, then by all means pick Jimmy Choo!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I thought I loved it and and sprayed the sample all over me one night! It seemed to have gotten sweeter and sweeter with time and it was just too sweet!!! I didn't wear it again. There is a similarity to flowerbomb as the previous commenters have said but I find this more fruity in a sickly way. Flowerbomb is even less sweet on me, if thats even possible!

GataBella
GataBella

i agree with those who say it smells a bit like coco m, as that is what i thought when i smelled it. however, what i found was that the pear absolutely dominates this scent, so it doesn't end up smelling fresh, but overwhelmingly fruity instead...
pretty perfume, just not for me :(

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

Did Jimmy Choo rip off Flowerbomb or what?!

Not only does it smell like Flowerbomb (sweet gourmand), the bottle also resembles Flowerbomb's signature "hand grenade" flacon.

I must say I was very disappointed at such a childish copy cat!

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Jimmy Choo seems to captivate you with its exquisite fragrance and dazzling bottle at first glance.

However, it lacks originality. From afar I thought the bottle was simply a flanker of Flower Bomb. Many of you will notice the striking resemblance.
Furthermore, the fragrance is enticing at first, only to quietly vanish within hours.
I adore the scent - its a versatile fragrance, but it's not very memorable. I also find many similarities to other fragrances as well.

Charming at first, but forgetable.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Jimmy Choo juice is definitely making love to my nose, so to speak.
It is a lovely combo of pear nectar, orchid, tasty toffee and fresh patchouli.
It is a brilliant fragrance, very sensual, sexy, feminine, it makes me want to sniff myself all day.
Jimmy Choo compliments my high heels, black trousers, white ruffled shirt and a flirty tie; it makes me feel ever so confident!
It draws people's attention and gets me lots of compliments.
The only drawback is that it is becoming increasingly popular and I am sure that soon, I will be a 'one of many other women' wearing Jimmy Choo.
Staying power and silage are incredible.
I am so taking my bottle with me on holiday! I think it will work great when worn on a special dinner with my husband!
A definite 10/10 - the winner!

HOLLIEDOLLY
HOLLIEDOLLY

I received this today for my birthday and think its lovely. The bottle is very expensive looking so I assume the fragrance is also. Although its not heavey enough for me its a lovely fragrance and does remind me of Coco M. I know a lot of the reviews here says its like flowerbomb but I am not getting that at all. I would defintely say quite oriental and like Coco M. Very pleasing fragrance just wish it was a little bit stronger.

kittymoon
kittymoon

I was torn between this and flowerbomb. And I chose Jimmy, because everybody already had (and used) flowerbomb. But I regret ...
Whereas flowerbomb evolves bittersweet, confident and very feminine, Jimmy decides to not decide - wether it wants to be loud and sexy, streamline and cheap or nice and romantic. There is an unbalance between sweet and sour, flower and fruits. It just ends up in a big loud mess of overly artificially sweetend half rotten citrus fruits in patchouli-pee. When I put it on I feel like I've got a constant scream in my ear. Having said that - and this might be hard to understand - it still has something to it. There is just the odd moment, maybe when I don't know how to feel myself, in which I'm just in the right confused mood for it. And then it actually escorts me through the day quite nicely. Just until I have to wash it off...

rainydays
rainydays

I love it. For such a high end brand I expected a powdery, old fashioned floral (I hadn't previously read the notes) but instead I smelled a fragrance that's youthful and summery, a (most definitely) fruity fragrance that reminded me of D&G L'Imperatrice only with less melon and more (though subtle) green notes. This perfume is not astonishingly unique, but I could care less; I want something pretty that makes me want to smell it again and again. Thanks, Jimmy Choo!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Waste of money,to expensive for what it smells like.Fades away very fast,smells like other fruity scents.Drydown is a bit strange,reminds a bit of Cavalli oro but less spicy and lighter.Not impressive by Jimmy..

Whit

I really dig this frag, but jeez, it's so expensive. Sorry, but there are less expensive perfumes out there that smell nice, maybe even better than this one. I think it's smells sexy and sultry, but I think it could be versatile too. I just can't bring myself to buy it b/c of the price. :(

ojosverdes

I smelled this on an magazine insert, so this review will not capture the whole essence of this fragrance it will just give you an impression of what it is! I find this fragrance to be an oriental vanilla, strong alluring and grown up! I didn't find any similarities to flowerbomb which I find kind of transparent lots of sillage but not a strong base at all. I felt like I had smelled this fragrance before and I was trying to make out what it was. It remind me of Calvin Klein euphoria but with a lot more vanilla in the base, whoever said it smelled similar to Chopard Casmir was right on. If you take this two fragrances and mix them together then you have Jimmy Choo! Definitely sensual and exotic and misterious and sexy not for everyday use but more for night time use. The scented card even thought had been opened for a while the scent kept going strong! Can't wait until this is available at Bloomingdales so that I can properly try it on my skin and get a better understanding of it.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

I first tried Jimmy Choo, at the Bloomigndale's fragrance department. I had very high expectations and, the bottle was sooo beautiful. When I sprayed it on my skin, I picked up the oriental, fruity and floral notes. I was so pleased. About half an hour later, I couldn't believe it! I smelled like a man!I don't know what went wrong! I was expecting a high end perfume but, it turned on me and smelled very common. I wonder if it was mass produced with the idea people can purchase something from that brand that's affordable and, not for the population that can really afford buying the expensive products.

sophisticated
sophisticated

sooooooooo... green notes, patchouli, orchids, i mean what else can a girl wish for? but huh!! it's all about sweetness, again, overpowering sweetness and nothing else, they should've toned down this sweetness to show off the wonderful notes they put in there, otherwise, what's the point of including such wonderful notes and not being able to smell it

what a waste :(

jatzzie
jatzzie

The bottle is really really pretty. A bit like Flowerbomb's. A very expensive and luxurious looking perfume, but as far as the juice involved, mhhh it's alright. I was a little dissapointed to be honest, I had been really excited to get a whiff of JC and expected something magical. The perfume isn't bad, but it's not really memorable nor worth the price in my opinion. But maybe I have to go smell it again just to be sure.:)

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

EDIBLE.... I smell alot of toffee caramel ... yummy. but I would never wear it.. too sweet for my taste

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

Smells nice...very similar to Flowerbomb. To me, it ends up smelling like cherry-vanilla cigars. It doesn't have the nice earthy base as Flowerbomb. I like it, not blown away, however, it is nice and sweet.Very fruity. Flowerbomb lasts twice as long on the skin..bottom line..buy Flowerbomb. Do not waste your $$ on Jimmy C.

Nuriyarose
Nuriyarose

80 % of " Casmir by Chopard"
& 20% -???? need to find out

in general - very nice

Amarilla
Amarilla

First spritz: Flowerbomb + loads of patchouli,

(very strong on the patchouli from the begining to the

end)after a few minutes it turns to Hypnose and bit

like Coco Mademoiselle edp. And the end is... erm...

Pleasures Delight, Coco M., and Oriens maybe?

Don't know exactly but deffinetely something I smelled

before but still something new.

A find it generic and agressive, def. not for me but

dunno why, I just cannot stop sniffing my wrist...

why oh why?? :-O

caliking
caliking

NEVER smelled any thing like THIS before! :)

"It's a magical, juicy, Fruit potion from the East"

the scent stays in your nose and drys down to a

sultry, ceder like Plum.

cookieal
cookieal

it was, love at first snif...
walking around a beauty shop, after testing all new perfumes, i tested this edt, and i stood still..
i bought the EDT AND the body range (body lotion and shower gel)and i m still happy i did.
i m aware about the ingredients, but what I smell, is flowery with just a little patchouli at start that dries out smelling bubble gum and powder with a hint of patchouli..
i chose the edt than the parfum, because it has a more...playfull scent. adds something powdery and a little soapy. i find that the parfume has a more flat scent, sweetier but a little dull...
the body range is great too!
the shower gel leaves a clean, fresh, soapy scent, and the lotion, makes it sweeter and more like a bubblegum scent.
has some similarity to play intense (givency) and not so much to flowerbomb which i hear a lot (only the bottle shape does a little)
the pink reptile shape on the box, i believe refers to the use of the leather of the brand (shoes!) and not at all to the perfume.
i like the bottle a lot and the use of pink and a little black color.
it has a great staying power to me, especially to my clothes and i m very happy i ve purchased!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Testing this one in a store immediately made me think "Flowerbomb". Even the bottle, not just the scent. So, it's not very original, but nice! Very sweet, fruity, and quite strong in the beginning, but not very well lasting, it makes me think of bubble gum mostly. Candies for adults! I am delighted, personally, although I normally run away from sugary treats. Despite the lack of originality I love it... I mentioned the resemblance to Flowerbomb , but there is another one, even more expensive, that smells quite like it... it's Love by Killian. In the same family, far away related, Armani Diamonds Intense. So there it is: a concoction of fruity sweet perfumes, with too much sugar and young elements, which manages to steer clear from the Escada summer family. I think I need a full bottle....yummy, careless, completely unoriginal, but very sexy, with an "I don't care" attitude!

Ploppie
Ploppie

wow, it's really the best scent I own. So soft and sweet. I get lovely pears, caramel and tiger lily. A little patchouli and oranges. Very long lasting.
I just love it!

orchid_84
orchid_84

The notes looked appealing but...this does not work for me. It is VERY fruity, sweet and sharp. I can't pick up on any of the non-fruity notes (patchouli, toffee, orchid, etc.) because the fruit punch scent is just too much.

The bottle could definitely be more original too...looks very much like the Flowerbomb bottle. For me, the scent itself does not smell anything like Flowerbomb. FB is also quite sweet, but it's much softer and creamier. The strong sweetness in Jimmy Choo is highly acidic and fruity...for me that translates to screechy and unpleasant unfortunately.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Rich, warm, seductive, confident, alluring, sensuous, sophisticated, zesty, sexiness fragrance!
This is a fragrance with personality!
It starts out with a sharp sweetness of fruity notes and very strong patchouli. If you’re not a fan of patchouli then stay well clear of this fragrance.
The key scent note in the perfumes heart is the orchid. The orchid is well developed and mingles nicely with the fruity notes.
After a few hours of wearing this it then dries down to a nice, warm, smoother gourmand toffee/caramel scent with a hint of floral notes.
The sillage is fantastic! The scent will enter the room before you do and will surround you with a cloud of fragrance!
The longevity is also excellent! No need to keep replying with this one. I can still smell this faintly on my skin the next day.
I think this is a great choice for night wear as its fun and flirty. It could also be worn during the day too.
This scent may not be for everyone. So try before you buy.
Comes in a gorgeous fashionable classy bottle!

Minnija
Minnija

I red review about this one...I was really expecting something MORE! I tought that it is something expensive-smelling, but i found it very cheapsmelling, for me it is just pear smell,and if pear is together with fresh notes, it become like WC air freshener like this one fragrance. Dissapointment

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

This fragrance is very lovely, but that's all. It's not special or unique in any way, but it is pleasant, edible and inoffensive. It doesn't seem to be very strong or long lasting, but not too weak either.

I find it similar to Cartier delices which I own, but delices is more unusual and more peppery and complex.

If I didn't have delices I might have bought it.

Cylob
Cylob

Too simple to make a statement. A soft fruity candybar scent for late teenagers is what I get.
Marketed as a cyphre, but there's not enough greens and woods going on here to name it a cyphre imo.
I'd say go BOOM with Viktor+Rolf!

carolcabbagerose

Well I have been told by many girlfrineds that this one is just gorgeous. These are girls who do not share the same perfume wardrobe! so clearly it works for those who love citrus, them that perfer floral and those who love orientals.
I have reviewed this before and want to say it is worth reviewing again as it is so lovely.
So lovely I need a new bottle.

midsummer
midsummer

Not for me. I dislike fruity scents to begin with (only tested it because a friend was picking out shoes at the Jimmy Choo store). Testing it blind, without any expectations, I have to agree with another poster that this is everything that women say they hate about perfumes: too strong, too chemical-heavy, and too sugary sweet. Like some of the shoes on the shelf - there is just one bangle too many in this scent.

Slamwich
Slamwich

As this is considered and marketed as a feminine fragrance, I figured rather than walk around Toronto smelling like a Fruity Chypre inspired by the modern woman, I should procure a test subject for this particular assignment. My girlfriend isn’t too big on fragrances. She has a few she likes, and sticks to that. She really doesn’t like the initial spray of almost anything, and avoids the fragrance area of a department store like the plague. All I’m saying is that you owe me, because I have put some heavy strain on our relationship for the sake of making this review.

All of the marketing and packaging for this fragrance uses a pink reptilian skin motif. According to the marketing, this stuff is meant to express “an aura of strength and beauty.” so I guess pink snakes/crocodiles are pretty tough and hot. I’ve never really put too much thought into that. Still, I’ve long since given up on trying to tie in the marketing of a fragrance to the actual scent of a fragrance, so let’s not dwell here. The bottle itself looks fairly elagent, bending light in the right ways to give a nice crystalline feel. Unless of course you’re a nerd like me, in which case it looks like a pink hand grenade.

And explode it does! This statement is in context to the last line of the previous paragraph, in case you jumped straight to this one, and are confused (also, what the heck? Why would you do that?). This stuff sprays loud, and strong. Pretty much a perfect example of the feature my girlfriend hates about perfumes. Now soaking into her arm.

It starts with what smelled to me like fresh fruit. Apple, pear, you know, the lot that is technically citric, but you’ll never see commercials referencing them for their power of Vitamin C. That freshness almost instantly turns to sweetness. Candied apple, candied pear, you know, the lot that destroys your teeth, but makes up for that by making you feel like you want to puke a few minutes after eating it. After things dried down, I was left with a feeling of chocolate/toffee, with slight floral tones. Everything pretty much died down after about two hours, but that may be attributed to her skin’s magical ability to break down a fragrance faster than a normal person would.

This scent feels a bit too young for me and my age group. This is a terrifying thing for me to say when I’m 26, I cannot stress that enough. Still, this just comes off as too loud and sugary to be taken seriously. It is a smell I would associate first with “immaturity”, rather than “youth”. I certainly don’t mind the smell, but it’s not something I would expect to see from most people my age, unless they’re still living the “I just turned 19, let’s go party!” lifestyle.

K1
K1

Choo delivered a masterpiece at his first try. It's must have feminine classy perfume.
JC presents a modern ambiance of classic mood, a luxury in modest way although the art flackon reveals the potion inside. It opens with pear and patchouli that shows calm and powerful. The fragrance is refined, sophisticated and reminiscent yet charming like you're smelling this scent for first. excites you. Mr. Ploge (the son) done it masterly.
The main theme of Choo is sweet fruity soft floral on toffee smell but it doesn't suck at all. I think the key of success here is to not use vanilla and cinnamon!
I call the perfume classy, chic and deliberately feminine full of those senses but afraid to call it sexy.

mjb28
mjb28

This is really good! Fresh opening, modern, glamorous, with very sultry end. I could smell the notes of sweet toffee caramel and Indonesian patchouli are well balanced and interesting. It is like in a new way that create a bit sweet and strong base that evokes the subtle delicacy of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Allure sexiness. This is sophisticated, luxurious and mysterious.

It stay close to my skin, with impressive sillage & long lasting presence. This is rich, confident, fun, effortless sexy scent. Good for evening parties and cold weather.

The gorgeous fashionable bottle is another advantage. Got so much of my attention. I'm so 100% happy I bought myself a bottle.

Overall, I love it! Beautiful & magnificent! Worth it.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Well, Jimmy Choo is not groundbreaking, you don't say "Wow!" when you smell it, is a very usual fragrance in fact but it is beautiful. It's feminine, nice and most importantly is not sticky sweet. Just sweet in a dry way. And it's good. Actually it reminds me of a fragrance I used to like a lot when I was young, say, at least 10 years back from now but I can't name it. I don't get a very strong patchouli which is good for me, I don't get toffee distinctively either, but orchid is there all the way. The green and fruity beginning is a bit, I don't know, like cologne but it passes quickly. It's been on my wrist for 6 hours and the scent is still fresh and strong.

Add: Been 8 hours and it still smells. Wow :)

2nd edit: 19 hours since I sprayed it and my wrist still smells. Amazing. I didn't believe the sales assistant when she said it was very long lasting but here we are... :)

Aysu
Aysu

I agree with Nathalie & Milkyway about the similarity to Oriens of Van Cleef&Arpels, it is fruity & chocolaty with a strong patchouli base..
But this one is even stronger on the patchouli side, so much that it smells masculine. I wish it was more creamy.

marie82
marie82

Yes it is similar to Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf but as much as I love Flowerbomb I actually prefer this. Flowerbomb doesn't last as long as this and Flowerbomb gets a bit too sickly sweet after a while - and that's saying something for me because i love sweet perfumes! Jimmy Choo is a lovely scent that isn't in your face but is still strong enough to last all day - which just shows it's a quality scent. I'll definitely be buying a bottle.

antonpan

I'm confused why most of us compare this and Flowerbomb. Maybe just because of the similar bottle? Because to say about the fragrances, they are absolutely different. Flowerbomb is extremely sweet in the agressive way, sugary with lot of patchouli. Jimmi Choo is more fresh than sweet, it is plain floral fruity scent with a touch of patchouli. Flowerbomb is a masterpiece not for everybody, when this one a typical mass market fragrance, pleasant, but not very original.

Malibu
Malibu

My first impression of JIMMY CHOO EDP was the thought that I've lost the plot a bit and had picked up a bottle of Viktor & Rolf' Flowerbomb instead; Both perfumes share a strong top note of green tea, that's both zesty/fresh and sweet. The green tea is strong enough to hide any other notes used except for a brief burst of bergamot, and as that is also citrussy it compliments the green tea nicely.

After five minutes or so fruity notes of raspberry and pomegranate [?] develop and start to overpower the green tea, so the remaining green notes soon disperse. However the key scent note in the perfume's heart is the orchid, which is also sweet and seems to add a slight hint of spice [despite the tea, fruits and orchid notes the perfume isn't nearly as sweet as a lot of today's scents are]. The orchid is well developed mingles nicely with the fruit notes, so I'm only guessing when I suggest that the heart also contains notes of mimosa and rose, which gives everything a softly powdered sensation.

The base continues the sweet and creamy theme, so it helps prolong the wear of the orchid notes. I can pick out a musky sandelwood blend, but can't detect the patchouli [no loss there]. I'm not sure what I expected for toffee and caramel really, but what I got is a soft creamy vanilla mix. As mentioned above it's sweet, but not sickly and is subtle compared to many other fragrances on the market.

The lasing power of a perfume tells you all you need to know about the quality and JIMMY CHOO comes out on top in this regard; I can still smell it faintly on my skin after a working day, so you get around eight hours wear [no 'touch ups' needed].

It is fresh at first and is easy to wear, plus it is inoffensive to my work colleagues, so it is a good choice for an every day perfume, especially since I don't need to 'freshen up'. I also think it is a good choice for nights out as it's fun and flirty; Just remember that it goes close to the skin quite quickly so other peoples fragrances will drown it out.

I want to further assure people that although this is a sweet perfume, it's sweet in a flirty, soft way, not in a "OMG, I'm in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory" way. It knows where to draw the line between "come closer" sensuousness and something that strongly resembles Calpol.

But - although this is a perfect fit for me - I have to say that I don't think this perfume was inspired by and developed for Jimmy Choo customers; As I've said this does bring at least one other fragrance to mind, so this has been developed for mass-market - which is what Jimmy Choo is most definitely not.

ljo17
ljo17

i had a pray of this in my local perfume shop, very raspberry if im honest, can definately smell the toffee undertones too.....one good thing i will say is after 8 hours i could still smell it quite strong on my clothes which to me says its a quality perfume

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I could hardly smell this stuff and what I could was banal and done-to-death in the vein of Flowerbomb which is also banal and done-to-death. More fruity sweets, anyone? Nice bottle.....

Migotka
Migotka

Im not the best qualified person to review this fragrance methinks. I do not watch Sex in the City which made this designer so famous, the lifestyle of people who usually wear his shoes is very distant from mine, Im not interested in high street fashion. I therefore am not sure who is this fragrance aimed at.

There is some toffee and some patchouli, and some floral notes and fruits, but they are pretty generic and no interesting take has been made on them. From what I smelled, Id say a it matches a teenager or a young woman who likes gentle and romantic things, who likes to smell clean and sweet and lovely, but not necessarily daring. Someone who would prefer pretty pink balerina shoes to incredibly high heels. But wait a second, Jimmy Choo is most famous for his incredibly high heels, not for pretty pink balerina shoes!

This is what puzzles me. I imagined that Choo would play rather safe with his first fragrance, but I wonder weather his clientele is really interested by it.

peachtoast
peachtoast

I know everyone's comparing this to Flowerbomb because of the bottle, but I genuinely think this is like a smoother, richer Flowerbomb. It has the same 'sweet, slightly floral but hard to identify notes' feel, with strong warm caramel and a softer base than Flowerbomb. I'm not going to say they just took Flowerbomb and tweaked the notes slightly, but it is strikingly similar - if you liked the topnotes of Flowerbomb but not the heavy drydown, you might particularly enjoy this.

The lasting power is pretty impressive - it lingered on my arm after a Lush bath, which is no mean feat! If I liked gourmands and warm, sweet fragrances more I'd probably love this - it has a very luxurious feel, which I guess suits Jimmy Choo's brand image. It's nicely made, but not for me.

Blimunda
Blimunda

With dominant notes of pomegranate and red orchid, Jimmy Choo is Euphoria copycat without pardon!

I like its deep dark base made of chocolate patchouli, but this fragrance has already been seen... At drydown, it also resembles Flowerbomb edp.

Lasting power is rather low. The fragrance is interesting, alluring, warm, playful, but I doubt that it will have good feedback as Euphoria lovers certainly will not replace their beloved perfume with this one and those who are contra Euphoria, won't like this one as well... :/

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

Someone said it reminds them of Givenchy Play Intense, and I agree. They are almost one and the same, and I did compare them side by side. Only the bottle is too much like a Flowerbomb copy. What do you know, the same perfumer was used for Flowerbomb. I would buy the Givenchy because they always last through the day, but they also never venture into gaudy. I don't understand how it took four years to debut this scent. The patchouli is kind of BAM, in your face. While I appreciate a statement perfume that won't leave you guessing, this just doesn't work it in the right way.

xabaras
xabaras

The bottle is beautiful and light pink is an attractive colour. I tried Jimmy Choo today and it just made me think of Black XS by Paco Rabanne. It's very intense, in a sweet toffee explosion that verges on nauseating after a while. I don't deslike it, but it would only work for a woman who's trying to seduce a man, in a non subtle way. The price is high for a fragrance which could be cheaply replaced by Black XS. Not evocative. Too invasive. Not for me.

jackgirl

A lighter Flowerbomb indeed... Maybe mixed with a lighter Dolce Vita? I guess I like it more then FB as the patchouli is softer, makes it much easier to wear. It's on my wish list.

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

A little bit Flowerbomb(at the beginning), a little bit Coco mademoiselle (in the end)...but, above all, a TON of patchouly on my skin! Not for me.

crlygrly

This is my second review for this fragrance. I am still using the tester I got at the department store. I like it more the second time around. I am curious to see how long the scent lasts. I put it on a few hours ago after a bath. My husband came sniffing around soon after. He likes it. I am sensing the toffee more this time around. Maybe because my skin was so warm from my bath. I applied it liberally to my arms and neck and chest area and I am now sitting in a pleasant cloud of fruity, toffee warmth. It's a gloomy day and this scent has lifted my mood.

UPDATE: I have discovered that if you layer this fragrance with Flowerbomb, it becomes something AMAZING!! So many peole have said it reminds them of Flowerbomb, it was just a natural step for me to combine them. It is the ULTIMATE warm and fuzzy feeling to be surrounded by this mix!

lordnuey
lordnuey

I just got it !!
I don't get the hate here at all!
The bottle may resemble flowerboom, but it's just a resemblance ! This one start like a fruit tart (remind me alot of Pleasure Deligt) then it turns to something like Coco mademoiselle. It's really good. I'm not regret buying it !!

carolcabbagerose

The girl in the store said it was like Flowerbomb! so I can say we all agree on this a little, however...after letting it settle on my skin for a while....it was love...back in to the store I had to have this one...gorgeous, fruity at first then slowly becoming citrusy but oh so soft and warm too. It has lasted all day...for a change and I am still loving it.
Into the evening and it had become gentle, pretty and very seductive, to me anyway! but I do prefer a gentle seduction rather than a ram it home one..lol

Update..just tried a little Flowerbomb and I am not sure if they are the similar, I do not like the Flowerbomb that much.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

It reminds me of Flowerbomb, both the scent and the bottle. It's really pretty, sweet, seductive and extremely feminine. The orchid note is very nice, so is the toffee note. It'd make a great winter perfume. The packaging is stunning!

crlygrly

I got a tester at Saks. It is nice. That's all. Inoffensive. Sweet, fruity, no spice. Very light. A nice daytime fragrance. Not seductive, just pleasant. The bottle's resemblance to Flowerbomb was apparent to me also. I think I will skip this one and buy Flowerbomb.

milkyway
milkyway

this stuff smells so much like oriens by van cleef&arples..its cheaper tho so if youre a fan of oriens get your hands on this one, im sure it will not disappoint

Trvevil
Trvevil

Bottle does look like Flowerbomb one... wth... Ok lets skip that since it's kind of cute anyways.
The perfume. Sweet orchid with some mix of patchouli and fruits. nOthing sexy, or seductive in it. They try to sell fruity concoctions to us as sexy and seductive these days everywhere. Lol n.n If Flowerbomb was attention catching then this is just sweet water. It might be good only for everyday wear to work because it's not strong and is inoffensive.

panthere
panthere

tried this beauty in my local "Boots"2day. love at first sniff as it hit my skin.It def does suit oriental.FRUITY /FLORAL with beautiful honey toned toffee background.Luckily its very strong on my skin. love it. want it and plan 2 add it 2 my collection asap.

ichigogirl
ichigogirl

Oh. The bottle so resembles Flowerbomb, interesting since both scents are composed by the same "nose"! I wonder if the scent is an edgier, more oriental version of the bomb, it sounds possible with the toffee caramel and patchouli-notes mixed with fruit-notes and orchid.
Of course, it might be something else completely.
I have to try it though. I hope makes more of an impression on my skin than it did on Vertigo's...!
Update: Tried it once, not enough for a proper review, but I do think it resembles Flowerbomb! At least it's a scent from the same category, sweet, flowery and easy to like, with hints of caramel.
I'm a bit surprised, I would have expected Choo not to make a rip off (or is it a hommage á?).

vertigo
vertigo

I hoped for toffee and patchouli.
But couldn't smell any one of them.
Only a weak, fruity-floral scent.
So generic, boring ...
No sillage or staying power.

Maybe the perfumer was given too cheap ingredients, or he forgot that he had a deadline for this one and composed it in one weekned.

What a failure!

Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo 3.71 out of 5 based on 1710 ratings and 340 user reviews

JIMMY CHOO for WOMEN by Jimmy Choo EDT SPRAY .17 OZ MINI
Jimmy Choo Perfume by Jimmy Choo, 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Jimmy Choo Perfume by Jimmy Choo, 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
JIMMY CHOO for WOMEN by Jimmy Choo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2 OZ
JIMMY CHOO for WOMEN by Jimmy Choo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2 OZ
JIMMY CHOO for WOMEN by Jimmy Choo SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .5 OZ QUANTITY OF THREE
Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 60ml 2oz
Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 60ml 2oz
JIMMY CHOO for WOMEN by Jimmy Choo EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
JIMMY CHOO for WOMEN by Jimmy Choo EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
NORDSTROM.com
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 1.3 oz.
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 1.3 oz.
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 1.3 oz. 1.3 oz
JIMMY CHOO for WOMEN by Jimmy Choo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Jimmy Choo Perfume by Jimmy Choo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Jimmy Choo Perfume by Jimmy Choo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Gift Set 2oz
Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 60ml 2oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.3oz 2pcs
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 2 oz
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Holiday Set 178 Value One Size
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Holiday Set 178 Value
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Holiday Set 178 Value
Gift Set 3.3oz
Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.3oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.3oz 3pcs
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Deluxe Gift Set Limited Edition 203 Value One Size
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Deluxe Gift Set Limited Edition 203 Value One Size
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Deluxe Gift Set Limited Edition 203 Value
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Deluxe Gift Set Limited Edition 203 Value
Jimmy Choo 'White Edition' Eau de Parfum Limited Edition
Jimmy Choo 'White Edition' Eau de Parfum Limited Edition
Jimmy Choo 'White Edition' Eau de Parfum Limited Edition 1.3 oz
Jimmy Choo 'White Edition' Eau de Parfum Limited Edition 1.3 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.