Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jimmy Choo Exotic Jimmy Choo for women

Jimmy Choo Exotic Jimmy Choo for women
dislike

Jimmy Choo Exotic Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Jimmy Choo Exotic Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

Jimmy Choo Exotic is a new limited edition flanker of the Jimmy Choo original fragrance from 2011. The new package is decorated with sexy fuchsia color and python print that follows the new Jimmy Choo collection. The fragrance itself is updated with more fruits and exotic flowers.

Black currant sorbet opens this flirtatious scent along with fresh pink grapefruit, followed by passion flower, tiger orchid and floral accords on the base of patchouli and gourmand raspberry.

Jimmy Choo Exotic comes out in June 2013 as a 60 ml Eau de Toilette.

Pink Grapefruit Black Currant

Parisienne

Jimmy Choo Exotic Fragrance Reviews

glamgirl
glamgirl

I initially liked being hit with a tropical mix of scents. Unfortunately, it quickly fades to an overpowering smell of raspberry that's just too sweet and unsophisticated for me.

takeasniff
takeasniff

Well my bubble has been burst in an epic way:( I have waited ages to test this and I really convinced myself I was going to love this right down to the hot pink bottle.

All I can say is original Jimmy Choo mixed with black current smells like a bottle of Ribena has been left in a hot car for too long. Just a massive NO.

I never want to revisit this smell anytime soon it was truly horrific. I found it harsh in an unpleasant way and cannot understand how people like it.

It is definitely Jimmy Choo but with fruit added in which just don't blend nicely. Not to mention you can't wear it in summer because of the strong patchouli and can't wear in winter because of the prickly aggressive black current just NO.

I love the bottle but the smell NO. I don't think I have the balls to smell the orange one that will really give me nightmares and it takes a lot to scare me but this stuff managed to.

Looks like I'll be able to hang up my Jimmy Choo testing cap now that I've donned Jimmy Choo Exotic and discovered that the flanker circle has been closed. Jimmy Choo has come full circle with a flanker which wafts unmistakeably of the original Jimmy Choo.

Sweaty musky patchouli and fruit. I realized that this scent is also reminding me of Badgley Mischka Couture, which, to be honest, I have not worn in ages, but I recall that it had this same sort of vibe. There is more fruit in Exotic, but the bases are similar.

Well, I did not like the original Jimmy Choo eau de parfum, so I feel confident that I can skip all of the future flankers undoubtedly yet to come without undue strife.

killer__queen
killer__queen

I really enjoy this scent! It straight up reminded me of some kind of fruit punch and Swedish Fish combination! Definitely sweet and candy-like with the strong raspberries, passion flower/fruit, and touch of grapefruit. As it dries down, the fruit still lingers, only this time it's met with patchouli which just smells completely divine (and dare I say a creamy mixture even?)

It'd be a wonderful scent for summer, I only wish it was available in a 1.7 size, but to be honest, I can definitely see myself owning this in 3.4 and using it up very quickly!

On me, this sillage was undeniably in arm's reach for about 3 hours, however the longevity overall has been going strong for seven hours. At this time, it's still not even sitting too close to my skin. I can definitely smell it on me without touching my wrist to my nose.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

It smells rather synthetic on my skin. It's juicy raspberry mixed with patchouli but only for 15 minutes then it changed into sweet patch with Oriens vibe. And just like the rest of Jimmy Choo (excpt Flash) it doesn't last on me more than 30 minutes. On somebody else this could be yummy summery scent.

It's great! The best raspberry scent ever! I liked the original, so I thought I also might like this one and I do!
I can smell some similarities between this one and the original. I am usually not a big fan of tropical scents, but Jimmy Choos are exceptions.
PS! The bottle is also very cute.

Millan78
Millan78

Earthy, patchouli is dominant on me. Is just as the original but with a fruity twist.
After about 1-2 hours it smells like regular Jimmy Choo.
So, if you already have the original version is this an unnecessary purchase.
I recommend it highly - lasts a long time on my skin, good sillage too.
Perfect for spring or warm summer evenings.

Hellita
Hellita

I usually like raspberry in perfumes, so naturally I was dragged towards this in the store. O.M.G, overly sweet! Teenagers would love this synthetic, cloying fragrance. I love the bottle though. I seem to want to smell everything that's pink and gorgeous. It's not an ugly fragrance, just not my type.

goingblonde
goingblonde

I really like the bottle
but disappointed with the scent for not being different .

Aside from just a whiff of fruit in the beginning an every now an then it is identical to Jimmy Choo Parfum .Lots of Patchouli.

Longevity is 10/10 which is a great thing .
I would say test it first if you already have the Parfum .

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

لذت احساس یک دوشیزه همراه با یک سبد انواع میوه ها خنک که رایحه منتشر شده در محیط اطراف شما شادی و انرژی خاصی به شما دست خواهد داد و نگاه نخست شیشه مخصوص آن جذاب تر است .

sweetiepea161616

I may have misjudged this one. Yes, the raspberry is overpowering, but after a few more wears, I have to say I kinda like it. I think the drydown is really similar to the original (which I LOVE) but the fruitiness makes it fun and more "summery" while still being richer and heavier than the EDT (which is also nice, but not my thing). I think you just have to be in the mood for raspberry. I still think the raspberry is a bit synthetic, but now I think of it more as a raspberry candy note, and then it makes more sense. I do kinda like the cheesy, hot pink color too. The girly girl in me just can't get enough pink, sparkles, bows, etc and so this fits into my collection nicely. I have to say, I probably would not have paid full price for this (well, I didn't) but at a discount, it's a good buy if you like the original. I also have the pure parfum of the original and I LOVE it to pieces!

aisyah syahirah
aisyah syahirah

i couldnt find this perfume in malaysia :( i really wanna try this .

Lola_a
Lola_a

Does this remind anyone else of Versace Red Jeans?

pinkchevalier
pinkchevalier

Is quite pleasant initially, a somewhat complicated concoction of raspberry through a veil of lemon and patchouli. Drydown is very strong raspberry for me, with almost no other characteristics and sweet. I liked the beginning but the drydown is too cloying for me. A good fruity scent for raspberry lovers though.

Lavenia
Lavenia

I can feel just one thing : rapsberry !!! very fruity, like a summer coctail on the beach. For such a sweat scent not to much overwhelming. But nothing special and new for that price.

Fruity cocktail, optimistic, quite strong, so suitable for brave and a bit extravagant women. Wearing it, you will never stay unnoticed.

Quendra
Quendra

This reminds me of the smell you get when passing Lush.
Its pleasent and very berry like but does not last at allon my skin.Rather dissapointing in that regard.

Fraglover3
Fraglover3

This is DELICIOUS! That's really how I can describe it. Very fruity but not in a synthetic gourmand way. The Black Currant top note is really strong and vivid here but it has more complexity. It's SO stunning.

diana_vikki
diana_vikki

I like this scent, not enough to buy it. A little too sweet but i do like the raspberry in it.

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

The bottle and color of fluid is nice, and the name made me wanting to smell it and I liked it at the department store. My mother gifted it to me, but then when wearing it it made me sick, like headache and nausea again... Some fragrances just do this to me even if at the beginning I like them I don't know if there is a note into it causing this but I can't wear it so I'm trying to sell it

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

Very berry!! At first I didn't like it because I found the fruitiness to be quite synthetic and sickly. But after a short while, it really did improve. Although this is likeable, I was quite disappointed. I don't think it lives up to its name, Exotic.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I recently tried this and am not a fan. It's a bit fruity and spicy. I don't like patchouli which is probably why I don't like this fragrance. It isn't terrible, it just isn't for me.

xVal
xVal

It smells just alittle bit fruitier than the original jimmy choo. Since I'm not a fan of the original I don't think there's anything special in this one.
Hoped it would smell different,dissapointed.

sweetiepea161616

Ughhh.... whyyyy???? This perfume was so disappointing, and I hate to say that because I have and LOVE the parfum version of the original. Upon first sniff, I get a blast of raspberry. At first I thought it smelled like fresh raspberries, and pretty nice, and I smelled that characteristic Jimmy Choo scent behind it, which was nice. After a while though, it started to feel a bit artificial, and then I realized the raspberries (and other berries) didn't feel real after all. That Jimmy Choo scent faded, and all I was left with is patchouli and that fake raspberry scent with some other berries. The berry just wouldn't die! It stayed throughout. I have to say, if you looooove raspberry, and don't mind that it's a little "fake" smelling, you'll love this. But for me, the original still reigns supreme and I just can't get on board with this flanker. I heard they are coming out with a whole range of flankers, which is annoying, but I hope they are better than this one!

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

A very nice fruity perfume. Unfortuneately it does not have the staying power of the original jimmy choo. It ok,but prefer the original.

outofocus
outofocus

I tried it today, exciting presentation, box, flacon... But the scent soooo generic, cheap synthetic strawberry, that I wonder how on earth fellow bloggers ever liked it??

lilou
lilou

I love it ! Juicy, fruity, sweet. Red fruits and patchouli : so delicious, so warm. It's just Jimmy Choo plus red fruits but it's totally successful. I love Jimmy Choo but I love even more Jimmy Choo Exotic. And the lasting power is better.
Moreover, it makes think of fragrances I loved : Cap Nature Fruit Rouge and Ode à l'Amour (both Yves Rocher). It's like a sophisticated version of these fragrances.
Just wonderful !

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Sweet berries, very cute, great for young girls and passionate nights)))
Drydown of the original one, but lighter.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I smelled this in Dillard's & came really to close to buying it. First spray it's awesome, I really love the fruity Jimmy Choo, but after just five minute all of the fruitiness is gone & I'm left with just the original Jimmy Choo. Glad I saved my money.

dannysmom
dannysmom

Way too similar to original Jimmy Choo for me to justify buying this one too. It's Jimmy Choo with added fruit. Love it, and I could see it working in both summer and autumn. The bottle is pretty too. Underneath it all, it's still Jimmy Choo though.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

*Yawn* Just another fruitchouli to me. The bottle's beautiful, but the scent is so generic. I can think of three or four that smell very similar, including Flowerbomb, which I don't like at all. I mean, for people who like patchouli, I'm sure it's fine, but it's a note that very rarely does anything good on my skin, and this one is heavy on it. I really wasn't impressed. Even if it were a type of perfume that worked for me, I think I would still be bored by it, just because it's been done so many times with so little variation.

tropic sugar

UPDATE!I had to update on this fragrance.I am not normally into mixing scents but I got a little curious and decided to layer my Michel Germain Sexual Sugar and then put Jimmy Choo Exotic on top and OMW!It smells delicious.Its a mixture of berries,soft florals,sweets and woods and if you have these 2 fragrances try them together for a grownup gourmand.They have similar notes and compliment eachother!YUMMYNESS!IMO

almarie
almarie

I just received this from Macy's.com and I really do like it. While it's quite similar to the original, I do detect the berry notes and I actually think this one is better than the original. I now own both, but I am glad that I purchased this one as well because I like the raspberry and the passionflower notes in this. Way to go Jimmy Choo once again!

Soutty123

UPDATE:

I have had compliments on this so the sillage is not as weak as I thought. I do have to spray a lot on but even so the bottle will still last me years given the amount of perfume I have!

tropic sugar

UPDATE-I forgot to mention that the packaging is gorgeous!The pink bottle is beautiful!If you can wait to purchase this you should be able to find this at fragrancex or fragrancenet for a lot cheaper in about 6 months to a year maybe sooner!Just a heads up!

tropic sugar

I just received this in the mail today and I have to say I really really like this fragrance!I would classify this as a fruity woody floral.This is a grown up fruity floral and not synthetic at all.If you love berries you will love this.It starts off with a blast of black current and grapefruit mixed with the raspberry its very juicy and lush.The fruityness stays all the way through the dry down.The orchid is the dominate floral note on my skin giving it a slightly salty powdery vibe.The patchouli is woody and smokey giving off an almost cedary vibe.The raspberry in the base keeps the fruity note throughout the scent.This is a cross between the original and the eau de toilette version.This scent reminds me of dark forest fruits and berries with a smokey sultry vibe.This in my opinion is more of an evening scent.It does wear more close to the skin but with well moisturised skin you should get 4 to 5 hours.It does have a slightly tropical vibe as well.This is a very classy sexy fragrance and finally a well done fruity floral that doesn't smell cheap or synthetic.I think this could be worn year round due to its woodsy nature.If your looking for a fresh out of the shower fruity perfume this is not for you.This is a dark warm fruity scent with a smokey berry dry down.Other fragrances I would compare this to are Euphoria,Tresor Midnight Rose and Midnight Fantasy.Think dark red and purple forest fruits on a woody base with a touch of a salty powdery floral.The raspberry and current smell stays the whole life of the perfume all through to the dry down.I think this would smell especially good on olive skinned or darker toned women because of its smokey dark vibe.This is also a scent that developes the longer you have it on.It goes on light and gets stronger the more you wear it.This is definately a keeper for me and well worth the money i spent.This is much better than the Flowerbomb summer scent.Ladies you have to get this sexy scent before its gone!LOVE IT!

Definitely a fruitchouli scent, similar to the original, the patchouli is present throughout , I don't detect lots of fruits, they only make the scent a bit watery, watery patchouli doesn't smell great to my nose, I expected a more exotic scent, this isn't to me worth having if you own the original really!?
I didnt like the original, so Exotic ,being similar isnt really a top choice for me..
The drydown is nice, but for me nothing more really...

SBunny
SBunny

This reminds me of the first fragrance. They're definitely sisters but this is the younger, juicier, vivacious sister. I love the bottle, the hot pink is gorgeous.

So the scent. It's starts bright and fruity. Very grapefruity, very berry but the patchouli earthiness seeps through making this a little bit more unique than other berry fragrances. It's the patchouli in this that reminds me of the first fragrance. However, it is a lot less noticeable in Exotic but it's still there adding a richness to the fruits which are noticeable all the way through.

On my skin this lasts only about 3 hours but on the tester strip I could still smell it the next day. Sillage is pretty decent and it's quite a versatile fragrance. As it's summer now the fruits are prominent and it's great for this season but I can also see it working for winter due to the patchouli and the orchid adding the earthiness and sweetness to it.

Overall, a great fragrance :)

Soutty123

I like this but it disappears from my skin within minutes and and has no sillage. My husband really liked it when I offered him my wrist to smell but hadn't been able to smell it on me before then. He said I need to put more on but I had sprayed myself, my clothes and my hair from head to foot - a bit annoying when it's so expensive.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This is all about fruits, from beginning to end, in the pleasant company of a moderate amount of patchouli. I smell no flowers whatsoever. A real feelgood scent that will make you smile no matter what.

GVANNIER
GVANNIER

This Perfume is Sweet and Fresh at the same time. I smell it very fruity. The first note i can get is definitely Raspberry and then some Passion fruit. It smell very nice, I would like it on my girlfriend.

bambinoo
bambinoo

While browsing at Sephora i picked up Exotic. It doesn't happen to me often but after sniffing this omg I got 100% va va voom. Opens up like a little bag with sirupy sweet gummybears. There are for sure raspberries which are juicy and sweet, right to eat, than blackcurrant smelling exactly like a pure juice i gladly drink. In the background I can easily smell passionfruit and hints of bitter yet sweet grapefruit. I don't smell much flowers which is good. As it settles there's earthy, green patchouli, fortunately nothing to be afraid of. Girly, playful, sweet. Would be good for fun night out.

JodieW1992
JodieW1992

This is a lovely fragrance - can still smell Jimmy Choo but not too heavily.

arwen38
arwen38

I would love to try this as well...I also love rasberry scent!

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

Germany he is talking about the fact its announced on the site that it wont come out until June so how can anyone review it..unless they got first dibs and only insiders would have that privilage...otherwise he feels its speculation about longetivity and the rest because its not out yet

tammyk883
tammyk883

Love Love My Orig Jimmy Choo and always get great comments on it when I am wearing it. Will def buy this Exotic version.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Enormous silage doesn't sound typical of Jimmy Choo... you gals sure you actually sprayed it on before you voted??

Jimmy Choo Exotic by Jimmy Choo 3.65 out of 5 based on 184 ratings and 47 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jimmy Choo Exotic by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jimmy Choo Exotic by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.