Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) Jimmy Choo for women
dislike

I have it: 6 I want it: 36

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) by Jimmy Choo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) was launched in 2014. Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) was created by Olivier Polge, Domitille Bertier and Veronique Nyberg. Top notes are black currant and grapefruit; middle notes are passion flower and orchid; base notes are patchouli and raspberry.

Black Currant Grapefruit

Passion Flower Orchid

Patchouli Raspberry

Jimmy Choo Exotic

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) Fragrance Reviews

Tried. The bottle of tester was there on shelf and for a while I wanted to go fashionable... right.
I tested it on paper and skin. Not a stinker, a nice enough opening with exotical smell of passion fruit.
By the way I haven't smell a real good passion fruit since the late 80s max 90s
There was a special juicy quality and a tad of charming naïveté in those fruity perfumes.
Here the poor flower, once a big loud luscious who took it all over, is anemic and flat. Not bad but flat and monodimensional.
The rest of composition is. boh? Who knows? It could be anything from mild spice to "special" Woods.
It's pleasant enough but never reaches a point of fulfillment. It's not an elegant scent, in the same way I wouldn't call his fashion elegant, not even personally extravagance here to live this party up. Longlasting.
The packaging and bottle are awful IMO. A bomb into a snake box? Orange.

Shwets
Shwets

Smells very mangoey and tropical, reminds me of the Escada Taj Sunset but more intense.

Strange, but the notes as described as above doesnt seem to match what i smelt! Will need to re test...

Meganrose51
Meganrose51

I don't understand why this has so many negative reviews! I am in love with this perfume - the different notes tie well together and lasts for hours. My new favourite.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

There's something medicinal about this one - like a fruity throat soother. I don't remember the same with the old Exotic. Disappointing.

joan100
joan100

This flanker is even worse than last years one! It smells like a diluted tropical punch drink and after 3 hours you smell nothing! Whats the point of spending so much money on advertising and buying when you can buy the same quality fragrance from Victorias Secret, The Body Shop etc?

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

I don't like it!!!
I don't wanna say that is bad but his notes do not appeal to me very much..maybe there are people who like it and people who love it but for me it was just a waste of money..of a lot of money!!
And If I should be honest the only note that delight me is the raspberry note,and for the rest I do not even like a one!!!!!

sweetiepea161616

Okay let me say I've finally tried this so I'm gonna give it a "real" review. I know the notes are supposed to be the same, but unless my nose is off, I would seriously swear to you that it doesn't smell the same to me as the previous Exotic (which I own). Okay, it smells very similar, but for some reason I get a bit more grapefruit from this new one, whereas in the old one I got a huge blast of raspberry (and other berries) from start to finish. I just don't get that same blast of raspberry in the new one. Maybe they toned it down for a reason? I'm not sure, but I own the first one and I prefer the pink color better, and I honestly think it smells better than this new one. I'm sure someone will tell me I'm crazy, but I swear this is not the EXACT same.

harrypotter99
harrypotter99

bello il flacone, molto moderno, il colore aranciato ispira già ad un essenza estiva ed esotica come il nome, la piramide olfattiva secondo me e ben costruita e le note dolci sono contrastate bene dal limone e dall'orchidea

papergurl
papergurl

The same notes as last year's dark pink bottle. Unless they focus on grapefruit more than rasberry, it will be the same. Pointless forest, next.

sweetiepea161616

Um...... they JUST stopped carrying the old one. Now there is a new one? And the notes are 99% the same??? What on Earth? I hope those notes are wrong too, because that's super lame. And they just came out with a new Flash too. I think they are going a little fast on the flankers for my taste. I do love the original and I do like Exotic, but please, slow down on the flankers! More is not better. Quality over quantity, please!!!

sergio15
sergio15

I hope these notes are incorrect or something because this is ridiculous, i feel like they don't even put effort into the fragrance anymore only the bottle.

emmyysl
emmyysl

Same smell...!!

missyumyum
missyumyum

U can not be serious jimmy choo exotic 2014 edition these flankers of perfumes are just becoming more and more ridiculous , if company's are going to make flankers at least change the notes up somewhat and make it interesting

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) by Jimmy Choo 3.33 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.