Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) Jimmy Choo for women

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) Jimmy Choo for women
dislike

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) by Jimmy Choo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) was launched in 2014. Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) was created by Olivier Polge, Domitille Bertier and Veronique Nyberg. Top notes are black currant and grapefruit; middle notes are passion flower and orchid; base notes are patchouli and raspberry.

Black Currant Grapefruit

Passion Flower Orchid

Patchouli Raspberry

Jimmy Choo Exotic
Jimmy Choo Exotic (2015)
Rock & Republic Eau de Toilette Spray for Women

Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) Fragrance Reviews

*_Lilly_*

So I have been wearing this a couple days. It's warm here although cooled off quite a bit today and I feel I like the way my chemistry acts with this in the cooler weather? I honestly cannot decide if I want to keep this lol -- there is a sharpness I get at times from it that I do not like. But it was on clearance so I struggle justifying it with that ;p
We shall see I guess... It's def not a Love but a like. As I said before the black currant stands out the most for me with I feel raspberry to follow

*_Lilly_*

Sooooo what the heck is the difference with all these same but diff colored bottles lol
Anyway... I thought I bought the purply colored bottled one (2015?) but I guess I bough this one. It was on clearance so I thought I'd try. It kinda reminds me of Rock & Republic for Women. It's better I think than the original, which I don't mind but too much patch IMO. This one is def. fruitier and the black currant stands out to me and not so much the patch luckily but I just sprayed it so we'll see. Plus it's like 90 degrees LOL - for what I paid I will probably keep this, my one and only Jimmy Choo fragrance. Lol ;) :P
I will have to update of longevity

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

This in not 'exotic' at all.

Very hard to place a note in the opening. Was a big mixture of unpleasant...nothing in particular..

This mess quickly faded to unblended base notes :(

Didn't have to scrub it off...its gone in an hour.

L: Low
S: Soft

katmo
katmo

There you go. The recent phenomenon in the perfume industry:

A flanker of a flanker.

divaofdevotion
divaofdevotion

If you are a fan of the original Jimmy Choo (which I am), you will love this one! It has a similar smell to it but has a tropical fruity twist to it! I cannot wait to wear it out! I am excited because I was able to find the 3.3 ounce bottle for $59.00, not bad given that it just came out this year and it is a Jimmy Choo fragrance! I LOVE IT! I think men will adore it on women, great gift for that special lady in your life!

Sweet, candy-like, exotic fragrance. I can't smell any grapefruit nor anything sour at all, to be honest. And I can smell a lot of raspberry.
For raspberry smell lovers, I think.

dtchbrd
dtchbrd

Jimmy Choo Exotic smells like a blackcurrant explosion on me. In fact, I struggle to make out any other notes, apart from a tiny hint of patchouli. The blackcurrant smells sweet and tart at the same time. It is very pleasant, but I am not sure I would want to pay £40 to smell like what reminds me of Ribena (a blackcurrant drink here in the UK).

dkny27
dkny27

I fell in love with this a few weeks ago, during a damp spring day. The scent on my arm was really delicious. A crisp zap of zesty fruit followed by the dry down of a slightly citrusy black current and patchouli. Now I'm not necessarily a huuuge patchouli lover, but when it is paired well, it really makes a scent.
On hot days, my skin turns this into a menthol sweet candy, but after an hour that wonderful dry down comes back.
I think this is definitely one of those love/hate scents, but the fruity/spicy combo makes me think this will shine in cooler temps!

killer__queen
killer__queen

Oh dear, I didn't realize there were two separate pages for this perfume, and it seems I left my review on the older (but still same?) perfume. I'll just re-post :)

I really enjoy this scent! It straight up reminded me of some kind of fruit punch and Swedish Fish combination! Definitely sweet and candy-like with the strong raspberries, passion flower/fruit, and touch of grapefruit. As it dries down, the fruit still lingers, only this time it's met with patchouli which just smells completely divine (and dare I say a creamy mixture even?)

It'd be a wonderful scent for summer, I only wish it was available in a 1.7 size, but to be honest, I can definitely see myself owning this in 3.4 and using it up very quickly!

On me, this sillage was undeniably in arm's reach for about 3 hours, however the longevity overall has been going strong for seven hours. At this time, it's still not even sitting too close to my skin. I can definitely smell it on me without touching my wrist to my nose.

connieiscrazy
connieiscrazy

Being a fan of the original Jimmy Choo, I decided to give this spin-off a try. I was not disappointed. I already love the original Choo scent and this is just that but with a zingy tropical twist; it reminds me of a grapefruit juice I had on a holiday once. The orange bottle also looks divine when it catches the light. Staying power is pleasing (around six hours) and sillage is excellent; a family member could smell this upon immediately entering a room I was in.

Tried. The bottle of tester was there on shelf and for a while I wanted to go fashionable... right.
I tested it on paper and skin. Not a stinker, a nice enough opening with exotical smell of passion fruit.
By the way I haven't smell a real good passion fruit since the late 80s max 90s
There was a special juicy quality and a tad of charming naïveté in those fruity perfumes.
Here the poor flower, once a big loud luscious who took it all over, is anemic and flat. Not bad but flat and monodimensional.
The rest of composition is. boh? Who knows? It could be anything from mild spice to "special" Woods.
It's pleasant enough but never reaches a point of fulfillment. It's not an elegant scent, in the same way I wouldn't call his fashion elegant, not even personally extravagance here to live this party up. Longlasting.
The packaging and bottle are awful IMO. A bomb into a snake box? Orange.

Shwets
Shwets

Smells very mangoey and tropical, reminds me of the Escada Taj Sunset but more intense.

Strange, but the notes as described as above doesnt seem to match what i smelt! Will need to re test...

Meganrose51
Meganrose51

I don't understand why this has so many negative reviews! I am in love with this perfume - the different notes tie well together and lasts for hours. My new favourite.

joan100
joan100

This flanker is even worse than last years one! It smells like a diluted tropical punch drink and after 3 hours you smell nothing! Whats the point of spending so much money on advertising and buying when you can buy the same quality fragrance from Victorias Secret, The Body Shop etc?

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

I don't like it!!!
I don't wanna say that is bad but his notes do not appeal to me very much..maybe there are people who like it and people who love it but for me it was just a waste of money..of a lot of money!!
And If I should be honest the only note that delight me is the raspberry note,and for the rest I do not even like a one!!!!!

fullbottleworthy

Okay let me say I've finally tried this so I'm gonna give it a "real" review. I know the notes are supposed to be the same, but unless my nose is off, I would seriously swear to you that it doesn't smell the same to me as the previous Exotic (which I own). Okay, it smells very similar, but for some reason I get a bit more grapefruit from this new one, whereas in the old one I got a huge blast of raspberry (and other berries) from start to finish. I just don't get that same blast of raspberry in the new one. Maybe they toned it down for a reason? I'm not sure, but I own the first one and I prefer the pink color better, and I honestly think it smells better than this new one. I'm sure someone will tell me I'm crazy, but I swear this is not the EXACT same.

harrypotter99
harrypotter99

bello il flacone, molto moderno, il colore aranciato ispira già ad un essenza estiva ed esotica come il nome, la piramide olfattiva secondo me e ben costruita e le note dolci sono contrastate bene dal limone e dall'orchidea

papergurl
papergurl

The same notes as last year's dark pink bottle. Unless they focus on grapefruit more than rasberry, it will be the same. Pointless forest, next.

fullbottleworthy

Um...... they JUST stopped carrying the old one. Now there is a new one? And the notes are 99% the same??? What on Earth? I hope those notes are wrong too, because that's super lame. And they just came out with a new Flash too. I think they are going a little fast on the flankers for my taste. I do love the original and I do like Exotic, but please, slow down on the flankers! More is not better. Quality over quantity, please!!!

emmyysl
emmyysl

Same smell...!!

missyumyum
missyumyum

U can not be serious jimmy choo exotic 2014 edition these flankers of perfumes are just becoming more and more ridiculous , if company's are going to make flankers at least change the notes up somewhat and make it interesting

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.