Designers » I-K » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Jimmy Choo Parfum Jimmy Choo for women

Jimmy Choo Parfum Jimmy Choo for women
dislike

Jimmy Choo Parfum Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Jimmy Choo Parfum Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

The house of Jimmy Choo introduced its first fragrance Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum in 2011, followed by its Eau de Toilette version shortly after. Jimmy Choo Limited Edition Parfum from 2011 is replaced by the new version coming out in summer 2012 - Jimmy Choo Parfum, also in pure parfum concentration.

The original composition is further deepened and intensified in this luxurious limited edition, containing accords of candied orange, tiger orchid, toffee caramel, amber, sandalwood and patchouli.

Unlike last year's edition, the new bottle and box are decorated with black details. The fragrance is available as 40 ml of pure parfum.

The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge.

Sweet Orange

Orchid

Toffee Patchouli Sandalwood Amber

Jimmy Choo Limited Edition Parfum

Jimmy Choo Parfum Fragrance Reviews

XocoFlor
XocoFlor

I have never smelled the original Jimmy Choo fragrance, but the toffee in this is delicious. It's fresh and sweet, perfect for warmer weather. I would describe it as young and girly. It is a little too simple though, and the scent does not seem to last. Maybe it's just me, but I can no longer smell it after about an hour. Too bad, since it is so yummy.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

This is very similar to original Jimmy Choo, cant tell if there is any difference, may be just in concentration and packaging. Very opulent sexy with sweet entoxicating notes, classy and highly recommended to any age group.

Sheks
Sheks

Exotic fragrance, initially sniffed a whiff of the edt and loved it, so I decided to get the edp which was a great decision as the edp smells much better than the edt and lasts longer too. Finally, I got the parfum which smells divine! It has been a staple in my collection and I wear it when I want to feel extra special and it does the job so well.

annettepe
annettepe

i am obsessed with the original Jimmy Choo EDP and would love to have a bottle of this too. unfortunately i was a bit late and this version sold out very quickly and cant find it anywhere anymore... its such a sweet, seductive and alluring fragrance.

ammebirds
ammebirds

Just got a sample and my first sniff immediately reminded me of....Comet cleanser! Waiting to see how it dries.

dannysmom
dannysmom

Beautiful scent, but it's exactly the same as last year's edition. I received confirmation of that from a Jimmy Choo rep. Same perfume, different bottle..

davitea
davitea

I like this fragrance but I think is a excectly identical copy of Christian Dior's Dolce Vita.Even the bottle. Kind of shameful for Jimmy Choo brand. Maybe thay should stick with shoe making.

Jimmy Choo Parfum by Jimmy Choo 4.33 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jimmy Choo Parfum by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jimmy Choo Parfum by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Tom Ford Violet Blonde Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Prada Prada Candy Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Givenchy Play For Her Dolce&Gabbana The One Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Hermes Jour d'Hermes Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Prada Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue Jimmy Choo Flash Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic