Designers » I-K » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Jimmy Choo Parfum Jimmy Choo for women

Jimmy Choo Parfum Jimmy Choo for women
dislike

Jimmy Choo Parfum Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Jimmy Choo Parfum Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

The house of Jimmy Choo introduced its first fragrance Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum in 2011, followed by its Eau de Toilette version shortly after. Jimmy Choo Limited Edition Parfum from 2011 is replaced by the new version coming out in summer 2012 - Jimmy Choo Parfum, also in pure parfum concentration.

The original composition is further deepened and intensified in this luxurious limited edition, containing accords of candied orange, tiger orchid, toffee caramel, amber, sandalwood and patchouli.

Unlike last year's edition, the new bottle and box are decorated with black details. The fragrance is available as 40 ml of pure parfum.

The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge.

Sweet Orange

Orchid

Toffee Patchouli Sandalwood Amber

Jimmy Choo Limited Edition Parfum

Jimmy Choo Parfum Fragrance Reviews

phoenix2015
phoenix2015

This one as well as the original EDP has some effect on men that I find amusing.
They seem to go so aroused when smelling this that I decided not to wear it to work and avoid wearing it if I have to ride the train/bus at night.

One lady 30 years my senior thought that I was exaggerating about it's power and decided to wear a sample that I had given her downtown. She had so many men after her that she accused me of being a witch. Especially since she was accompanied by a much younger woman who didn't attract any attention during her trial wear.

I don't believe in spiritism but I do think Jimmy put pheromones in his perfume.

archivist
archivist

I had this up for swap and sale, but when I didn't get any takers after a few weeks, I put it back in my closet. The last few days, I've been wearing it... And it ended up back on the dresser.

There are three versions of this, in different colored bottles. All of them feature "toffee chypre" - basically, a very rich caramel toffee paired with a sharp green/lemony patchouli. It's a nice balancing act. The silver (first generation) is the creamiest, the black is more of a "Choo intense" and the white bottle adds in a big dose of orange.

The orange-zesty toffee and pear are perfectly balanced by the patchouli, with wisps of orchid in the top notes. If you roast a pear after drizzling a bit of butter and sugar over it, the juice bubbles out and caramelizes into a crunchy toffee. It's really good with ice cream. After smelling this, I'm going to consider adding a reduction of orange juice to the drizzle next time.

This is that pear. But it still doesn't smell like you fell into a vat of sugary goo, because the patchouli and orchid bring just enough sophistication to the scent to make it a perfume, not a dessert fantasy. The patchouli is quite fresh and leafy, almost lemony, very realistic to patchouli leaves but no resemblance to "hippie" patchouli oil.

This is sweet but refined, nicely blended, wears fairly close to the body, and is strong enough that it has fantastic longevity.

I do not care for any of the Jimmy Choo EDPs or EDTs. I tried this one because I was curious about the notion of a gourmand chypre, and I was not disappointed. I don't think that "gourmand chypre" would work very well in anything other than a pure parfum concentration, if you space these accords out by diluting them they'd probably just read as muddy instead of cozy.

c3c
c3c

I have Jimmy Choo with silver on the bottle and I love it. Because it's a bit expensive to buy another bottle I was hoping this really would be similar when I found a good deal on it. But to me it is exactly like the original Jimmy Choo, which I also own, so I was disappointed. Not that the original isn't a great scent, it is, I just didn't need a back up bottle of it.

XocoFlor
XocoFlor

I have never smelled the original Jimmy Choo fragrance, but the toffee in this is delicious. It's fresh and sweet, perfect for warmer weather. I would describe it as young and girly. It is a little too simple though, and the scent does not seem to last. Maybe it's just me, but I can no longer smell it after about an hour. Too bad, since it is so yummy.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

This is very similar to original Jimmy Choo, cant tell if there is any difference, may be just in concentration and packaging. Very opulent sexy with sweet entoxicating notes, classy and highly recommended to any age group.

Sheks
Sheks

Exotic fragrance, initially sniffed a whiff of the edt and loved it, so I decided to get the edp which was a great decision as the edp smells much better than the edt and lasts longer too. Finally, I got the parfum which smells divine! It has been a staple in my collection and I wear it when I want to feel extra special and it does the job so well.

annettepe
annettepe

i am obsessed with the original Jimmy Choo EDP and would love to have a bottle of this too. unfortunately i was a bit late and this version sold out very quickly and cant find it anywhere anymore... its such a sweet, seductive and alluring fragrance.

ammebirds
ammebirds

Just got a sample and my first sniff immediately reminded me of....Comet cleanser! Waiting to see how it dries.

dannysmom
dannysmom

Beautiful scent, but it's exactly the same as last year's edition. I received confirmation of that from a Jimmy Choo rep. Same perfume, different bottle..

davitea
davitea

I like this fragrance but I think is a excectly identical copy of Christian Dior's Dolce Vita.Even the bottle. Kind of shameful for Jimmy Choo brand. Maybe thay should stick with shoe making.

Jimmy Choo Parfum by Jimmy Choo 4.25 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jimmy Choo Parfum by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jimmy Choo Parfum by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.