Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Honeysuckle & Jasmine Jo Malone for women

Honeysuckle & Jasmine Jo Malone for women
dislike

Honeysuckle & Jasmine Jo Malone for women Pictures

Honeysuckle & Jasmine is a soothing scent of spring flowers after rain. Top notes: hyacinth, cassis, neroli and galbanum. Heart: iris, rose, honeysuckle, jasmine and lily of the valley. Base: sandalwood.

It is available as cologne of 30 and 100 ml.

Honeysuckle & Jasmine was launched in 1999.

Hyacinth Cassis Neroli Galbanum

Secret Charm

Honeysuckle & Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

Very, very pretty ethereal floral. I got it in my quest to find a honeysuckle perfume. This is a combination of honeysuckle, jasmine, hyacinth, and lily of the valley. You would think that with that combo it would be cloying, but it stays light, refreshing and extremely delicate. Sillage limited, so I sprayed my clothes and hair to intensify. That did the trick, and I now smell like springtime!

renzi79
renzi79

Honeysuckle delighted me the instant I smelled my wrist then a hint of Jasmine peeped through.Just delightful, but then about 15 minutes in Hyacinth took over reminding me of a stuffy closet full of Grandma's clothes.
after another hour Jasmine reigned in her full glory followed by a soft powdery dry down. Ok fragrance but the hyacinth killed it for me.
Definite vintage feel.

Calvini
Calvini

Honestly I smell very little honeysuckle and jasmin, just playing in the background.. A little too green for me. (I guess that's why they discontinued it)

Martaynd
Martaynd

JO MALONE, please bring it back and KEEP it as a staple in your lineup. Honeysuckle is classic and wonderful. There are a few others more worthy of discontinuing, but this was not one of them. BRING IT BAAACK!!! Please!!!!

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

The opening was not bad: green floral and honeysuckle, almost like scent of a meadow... But then the ugly transformation happened: it turned into some kind of a nasty shampoo scent, and then hyacinth, hyacinth, hyacinth... harsh terrible hyacinth, did not work for me at all((((

Chocobaby
Chocobaby

Bright green opening with notes of cut grass and honeysuckle which gives way to lily of the valley, I get jasmine intermittently. It stays close to the skin as it dries down. Conjures up a large green field with lily of the valley and jasmine growing. The sun warms the blooms and im lying on the grass while taking in all the scents. .Lovely fragrance for warm weather.

madamesinn
madamesinn

This gave me an almost instant headache, which has gone now along with most, if not all, of the fragrance.

Perhaps this was just me today.
I rarely do florals but the reviews are so fulsome, I'll persist - maybe layer it next time.

sjam3295
sjam3295

Mm mm mm mm mm, jasmine, neroli, honeysuckle and rose, all in fresh green mist. Love this one. I'm becoming a big fan of Jo Malone perfumes, every one I've tried I've loved. For me, this one opens with a blast of freshly cut grass which quickly mellows down to a soft, sweet yet fresh floral with a hint of green behind it. Only thing, it doesn't seem to last as long as other JMs do on me. A lovely spring garden.

Catty
Catty

This scent has such a grace! it reminds of an young british lady in a liberty dress in a lovely garden . . .a dream!

Tovah
Tovah

With the exception of the Colognes Intense and the whole Tea Collection, I own or have owned every Jo Malone cologne...except Honeysuckle & Jasmine. While this is a very vintage, ladylike cologne, something about it smells lonely to me. It's Emily Dickinson in a bottle, and it invites reclusion. It is beautiful, just not a fragrance I can ever manage to wear with joy. If you like being haunted by the spirits of bizarre Victorian women, you must try this.

glama
glama

My Husband recieved this womens perfume for xmas one year from his brother. My husband is not a cologne guy at all -let alone a scent based on honeysuckle & hyacinth. I swiped it off him LOL I thought it was nice though a little heavy on the jasmine- the bottle is very plain & the designers name is very masculine sounding- becareful not all Jo Malone scents are unisex

Cereza
Cereza

This is such a pleasure to my nose. It opens wild absolutely amazing, sweet, but still somehow (must be from the cassis)fresh neroli, which delights me very much. I can definetely feel the jasmin appearing with it's wonderful sweetness. Here it's not "heady" or "too much". Jasmin, even if being main comopent of the perfume is still very well blended and does not "jump out" of the composition. I can feel galbanum, which here appears very soft and warm.
I find this scent to be extremely feminine and delightful, it's very romantic, warm and inviting. I'm very pleased with what I feel on my wrist.
I'm actually so overhelmed by it's beauty that I can't even find a downside of this perfume, it's all very well made, with excellent quality and natural feeling to it.

I just checked out on ebay that this is discountinued??? WHAT? NO. This is terrible, another amazing floral which I would love to have is not findable. God. Is it so hard to keep those beauties in market? :(

jenasaisquoi
jenasaisquoi

This is just lovely, I can't describe it, it smells like a warm spring day driving down back roads.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Honeysuckle & Jasmine by Jo Malone. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Honeysuckle & Jasmine by Jo Malone represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.