Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Madame Pompadour JoAnne Bassett for women and men

Madame Pompadour JoAnne Bassett for women and men
dislike

Madame Pompadour JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures Madame Pompadour JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures Madame Pompadour JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures Madame Pompadour JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures

Madame Pompadour was a famous courtesan and the mistress of King Louis XV of France. The king brought her to Versailles and also bought her Pompadour, the first of six residences. She was intelligent, beautiful and educated.

This enchanting fragrance features the notes of: Gardenia, Champaca, Clementine, Vanilla, Wild Verbena …

Available as 30 ml EDP. Madame Pompadour was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is JoAnne Bassett.

Gardenia Vanille Clementine Lemon Verbena Champaca Neroli Bulgarian Rose Jasmine Sambac Sandalwood

Madame Pompadour Fragrance Reviews

JoAnne Bassett
JoAnne Bassett

I would like to add the gardenia note is from an infusion I make with the fresh gardenia flowers in my garden. I also make a tincture in alcohol with them.

There are 39 different 100% natural ingredients in this perfume.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I put this on and started humming 'O Christmas Tree', wondering where that Xmas vibe was coming from. A nod to Doc for calling out nutmeg; yep, that's what it is (and I bet cinnamon is noted as well).

I don't get much vanilla here, or anything else that is mentioned. This is an oriental spicy, with a rich vein of gourmand. I know it is marketed towards women, but honestly I think a gent could better pull this off; there is an aquatic, aromatic chord going on that is more common to masculine scents.

This isn't a dislike for me, but also no love. It's not my genre so I have to be diplomatic. It doesn't slide into the naughty list, I'm happy to report. Probably a good scent for the right chemistry.

Madame Pompadour by JoAnne Bassett 3.00 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about JoAnne Bassett Madame Pompadour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about JoAnne Bassett Madame Pompadour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Madame Pompadour by JoAnne Bassett. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Madame Pompadour by JoAnne Bassett represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

JoAnne Bassett Camille JoAnne Bassett Reveiller JoAnne Bassett Petit Trianon JoAnne Bassett Marie Antoinette JoAnne Bassett Josephine JoAnne Bassett Le Voyage DSH Perfumes Dirty Rose Eau D`Italie Paestum Rose HRH Princess Elizabeth E L`Occitane en Provence Eau du Val (Magnolia) E. Coudray Jacinthe Et Rose Caron Farnesiana Anne Pliska Anne Pliska Fendi Palazzo L`Artisan Parfumeur Passage d'Enfer Ayala Moriel Song of Songs Esteban Bois Plume JoAnne Bassett Napoleon Stephanie de Saint-Aignan Berberiades Extreme Jean Patou Invitation