Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Malmaison JoAnne Bassett for women and men

Malmaison JoAnne Bassett for women and men

I have it: 2 I want it: 2

Malmaison JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures Malmaison JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures Malmaison JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures Malmaison JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures

The Napoleon era was one of grandeur. It was a time of lavish parties and costumes made of the finest silks. Opulence and extravagance were the key words of the time.

The Chateau Malmaison on the outskirts of Paris was the original home of Napoleon and Josephine. He famously decorated it for her and it became an icon of great style. Josephine loved the perfume of rose. Her retreat Malmaison was ringed by rose gardens. Pierre Joseph Redoute, “the Rembrandt of Roses”, was a court painter.

Notes: Neroli, Tuberose, Rose de Mai, Clementine, Lavender Seville…

Available as 30 ml EDP. Malmaison was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is JoAnne Bassett.

Neroli Clementine

Lavender Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Tuberose tincture of rose

Malmaison Fragrance Reviews

Guest_JoAnne Bassett
Guest_JoAnne Bassett

I would like to share some of the real natural essential oils in this perfume. There is no frankincense and myrrh Doc Elly there are other base notes. No citrus is not a base is a top note.

Kterhawk,the orange blossom scent in this 100% natural perfume are from Neroli oil that is organic from Tunisia and costs over $125.00 for 15 mls...It is not a fragrance oil by any means.

Jasmine sambac and other florals dance in this perfume. I do not list all of the ingredients. You really need to experience the dry down to get a real feel for this perfume. With the fine absolutes and essential oils they come alive and change after 30 minutes.

This is my first of nine fragrances from this line, all from the french collection. I have to say.. I hope this isn't the best of the bunch. As Doc says below it opens with a strong blast of orange blossom, but honestly, it's the quality you'd find at whole foods if you perused the fragrant oils section.

This is, IMO, better off used in a room diffuser; some kind of devise that can distill it about the room. This is often my comment with all natural lines, but this sample more so than most. I can't say this is a stinker, its just not a pleasant perfume.

I can't comment on the dry down because I didn't wait to find out. It's too discordant on me, interfering with my concentration. Hmm... Let's hope the rest are more promising.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about JoAnne Bassett Malmaison fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about JoAnne Bassett Malmaison, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Malmaison by JoAnne Bassett. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Malmaison by JoAnne Bassett represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.