Designers » I-K » Aromatic « Groups

Napoleon JoAnne Bassett for women and men

Napoleon JoAnne Bassett for women and men
dislike

Napoleon JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures Napoleon JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures Napoleon JoAnne Bassett for women and men Pictures

The Napoleon era was one of grandeur. It was a time of lavish parties and costumes made of the finest silks. Opulence and extravagance were the key words of the time.

Napoleon Bonaparte was a very powerful man and the fragrance with his name is just as tenacious. It is lively, deep, and sensuous.

Notes: Juniper Berry, Helichrysum from Corsica, Bulgarian tobacco, Rosemary Verbenon, Lime…

Available as 30 ml EDP. Napoleon was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is JoAnne Bassett.

Amalfi Lemon Lime Verbena

Rosemary Clove Tobacco Pepper Woodsy Notes Juniper Berries Immortelle

Citruses Jasmine Virginia Cedar Vetiver Myrhh Labdanum Black Spruce

Napoleon Fragrance Reviews

joe70062
joe70062

Samples arrived! There is a citrus start, but then the spice kicks in. It almost reminds me of Christmas popourrie (spelled wrong I'm sure). It's very nice for the fall into winter months. The price is pretty steep, so you better love it to begin with. Samples are about four bucks plus shipping. I would sample first.

Kterhark
Kterhark

This is one of the better scents from this line/category. I actually like fir/juniper berries, even though they are so clearly masculine. This makes for a nice waft, and I would think you'd identify it as an herbal fougere.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were one of her best sellers.

krmarich
krmarich

I have admired JoAnne Bassett for years now and thats to our generous editors, I get to sample this lavish niche offering. Thank you Jeca!

Looking into this virile wonder, I detect pine throughout the composition. Myrrh, juniper and cedar are all pine trees right? There is some citrus notes here. They surround the lavender, tobacco flower(not the dried brown substance) and white pepper. There is a powdery heart that gives it a barbershop classic feel.

It seems like it was created a century ago or more. Sillage is not as important for this type of creation. Bravo JoAnne!

einsof
einsof

the ingredients here come from corsica... an homage to home! i am not sure how well i would want to smell like Napoleon himself... war rarely smells "good"... however the juniper/immortelle dance is one that i found to be a renewing, bolstering, removing aroma. it's energy calling forth the new, the bold.

i would not call this gourmand... nor would i call it masculine exactly... but more so than say Josephine in the same line... but for someone who is gathering and fortifying their inner strength for the journeys ahead.

jeca
jeca

This perfume reminds me of heated pine tears ;o) It's hot aromatic with a great juniper note.

I don't smell turkey (lol:)) or anything edible in it. It doesn't have a long trail, but its lasting power is good.

Ulysses
Ulysses

I had high expectations for this;I was thinking of finding a good representation of the character,but...
it's odd, bitter and does not remember in any way Napoleon.
This one is the only perfume by JoAnne Bassett that disappointed me until now.
I find it unbalanced and it has little staying power and
no sillage at all.

Napoleon by JoAnne Bassett 4.40 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about JoAnne Bassett Napoleon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about JoAnne Bassett Napoleon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Napoleon by JoAnne Bassett. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Napoleon by JoAnne Bassett represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

JoAnne Bassett Luscious Roses Versace Versace L'Homme Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Geo. F. Trumper Spanish Leather Cologne JoAnne Bassett Le Voyage Antonio Visconti Rose Sauvage Guerlain Vetiver Hermes 24 Faubourg Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Leather Oud Shulton Company Old Spice Original Calvin Klein Obsession Clinique Aromatics Elixir Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Lancome Poeme JoAnne Bassett Timeless King`s Palace Perfumery Copal Carlota Xerjoff Zafar Histoires de Parfums Rosam Geo. F. Trumper Sandalwood Cologne Guerlain Parure