Designers » I-K » « Groups

24k Man Joaquin Cortes for men

24k Man Joaquin Cortes for men
dislike

The perfume pair presented recently was created in cooperation with the house of Idesa Parfums and was named 24k Man and 24k Woman. Their compositions were inspired by the artist's success and by gold as precious material, symbol of quality and wealth.

Masculine fragrance 24k Man opens in an energetic and luminous way. Top notes incorporate grapefruit, lemon and bergamot, softened by floral notes in charge of warmth and sensuality. A base of the composition is supported with vetiver, cedar and amber.

The flacons were created in a combination of black with golden details and relief – version for men and in white nuance with golden details and relief – edition for women. They are available as 100 ml EDT, along with an accompanying body care program. Available since 2009!

Bergamot Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon

Floral Notes

vetyver Virginia Cedar Amber

24k Man Fragrance Reviews

florindeca
florindeca

horrible smell and last 2 minutes.
Do not buy this perfume, it is HORRIBLE.

instantjim
instantjim

I had never heard of Joaquin Cortes until I saw a bottle of 24K at a local perfume store. The assistant kindly sprayed some on paper for me to try as well as another fragrance by the same designer. On paper I though (to quote my teenage daughter) "meh". So I asked for it to be sprayed onto my skin. On my skin, it was a much better prospect.

Quite frankly I am surprised to see that there are so few notes mentioned: it smells far more complex than they seem to suggest. The citrus is very evident at the start, but no particular citrus note dominates. There is a soft, aromatic sweetness after the top notes fade, which is described as "floral notes". I'm not that great at differentiating between floral notes, but whatever is in there is just right. There is a light spiciness, which I can't quite put my finger on, perhaps its the combination of cedar and the flowers.

It lasts quite well on my skin - about 4 hours. It is well worth the small amount I paid for it.

24k Man by Joaquin Cortes 2.67 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Joaquin Cortes 24k Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Joaquin Cortes 24k Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 24k Man by Joaquin Cortes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 24k Man by Joaquin Cortes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group
Profumum Roma Olibanum The Body Shop White Musk Intrigue Stephen Jones Stephen Jones Diesel Fuel For Life She Summer Oriflame City Oasis Eclectic Collections Monument Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Her Smell Bent Mamma Cassis Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Limited Edition So...? So...? Inspired Pal Zileri Collezione Privata Viaggio d`Africa Gap Core