Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

24k Woman Joaquin Cortes for women

24k Woman Joaquin Cortes for women
dislike

cinnamon

The perfume pair presented recently was created in cooperation with the house of Idesa Parfums and was named 24k Man and 24k Woman. Their compositions were inspired by the artist's success and by gold as precious material, symbol of quality and wealth.

Feminine version 24k Woman, an opulent and sophisticated edition, opens with cinnamon, bergamot and apricot. A heart offers floral notes combined with rosewood which breaks hearts. Cedar and vanilla linger in a base as a fine support…

The flacons were created in a combination of black with golden details and relief – version for men and in white nuance with golden details and relief – edition for women. They are available as 100 ml EDT, along with an accompanying body care program. Available since 2009!

Cinnamon Bergamot Apricot

Floral Notes Brazilian Rosewood

Virginia Cedar Vanille

24k Woman Fragrance Reviews

lannyM
lannyM

you should add agua de yekipe here. I bought 3 bottles up being interested in fragrance. after that I try another perfume that yekipe joaquin cortes. I think yekipe fragrant as agua de yekipe but I was wrong. when trying yekipe I was disappointed. not as I expected. I don't buy it. want to know about 24k

undeniable6
undeniable6

I adore this one, I only got a little left in my bottle, and I cannot find it anywhere anymore :(

guest_randa
guest_randa

AMAZING FRAGRANCE! such a great everyday fragrance! great for work, not to over powering! :)

pure auburn
pure auburn

this is nice and feminine, but many of the other notes are over shadowed by the vanilla. but all the same it is pleasant and sweet.

Disconouvo
Disconouvo

He is a famous dancer from Spain. Famous in Europe and notably choreographed Madonna. The low price of the 24K makes it an excellent cheap fragrance thrill. Grab a bottle, you'll never feel prescious about wearing it.

guest_pc
guest_pc

Smells the same as Just Cavalli. if not so complicated.
Really enjoyable and in expesnsive. lasts about 4hours or so on the skin.

Definatly a good "oh no im late for work and need a spray" fragrance.

24k Woman by Joaquin Cortes 3.73 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Joaquin Cortes 24k Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Joaquin Cortes 24k Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 24k Woman by Joaquin Cortes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 24k Woman by Joaquin Cortes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Chamade Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Burberry London Morgan Psychedelice Rochas Fleur d`Eau Avon Far Away Sensual Embrace Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights Guerlain Nahema Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Prada L`Eau Ambree Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Maison Francis Kurkdjian Feminin Pluriel Bud Parfums Ugly Bastard Mercadona Monogotas Vainilla Oilily Oilily Classic Oriflame Aromabliss Calming Oilily Flowers Pierre Balmain Eau d’Ivoire