Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum John Galliano for women

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum John Galliano for women
dislike

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum John Galliano for women Pictures Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum John Galliano for women Pictures Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum John Galliano for women Pictures

The new edition Parlez-Moi d'Amour EDP arrives as a more sophisticated and sensual edition. Clear and intense blueberry notes are joined by juicy mandarin and sweet raspberry. A heart remains the same – with jasmine and rose, enriched with lavender, while a base closes with patchouli and vetiver softened with comfortable vanilla.

Flacon is available in the same form as its antecedent, but differs in color of fluid and flower on its tag.

The fluid is colored in a darker pink shade when compared with the antecedent, and the outer carton is also in darker pink that the previous EDT edition. Parlez-Moi d'Amour EDP is available as 30, 50 and 80ml EDP. Advertising face is Taylor Momsen. Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum was launched in 2011.

Mandarin Orange Raspberry Blueberry

Parisienne

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

dromspel
dromspel

Strong, a bit powdery and sharp. Very rosey and sweet. I don't see any similarity to the eau de toilette version.

blue_one
blue_one

I got this as a random sample. Firstly I liked the smell, but when I decided to wear it the next day I just felt like a walking strawberry candy. Longevity is huge, and until late evening I was able to smell only strawberry - then something floral appeared and it was more powdery and my boyfriend finally could compliment me, cause earlier he told me it reminds him of cough syrup.

Maybe I'll give it another try, but definitely not for work - all day I was just wondering if everyone smells that strawberry scent (sillage seems to be strong, though I didn't notice people running away from me).

To sum up - it's sweet, girly, bottle looks cute. But it's rather not for me since I don't want to smell like a medication for anyone.

Sheza
Sheza

Testing from a gifted official sample. I cant really muster much love for this im afraid. Fruity berry sweet fume with a light white floral heart. I dont get rasberry as such more like strawberry? Its fun and girly.

One Cool Cat
One Cool Cat

This is so unusual and beautiful at the same time. Described as a Floral, Fruity, Gourmand and that's exactly what you get all in one big hit!! Rose, Vanilla, Strawberry (which is not mentioned in the notes above - it's not Raspberry) and Patchouli. It's so unique but that's John Galliano. I would consider buying this because the longevity is good and it's so different from what I would normally wear (woody/spicy).

rihabi
rihabi

It's awful, honestly... The rose ruins everything, as usual.. It smells like a cough syrup or somehow gives me some sense of a hospital. I'm not sure I can stand it on me or anyone else, because it gives me an instant headache.

Mimosatique
Mimosatique

this was a blind buy. didn't know about this perfume/designer house. I was looking at rose notes and this was on it, read a few reviews and the "candied rose" got me :)
On me this first splash is fruity berries, mostly raspberries and then some more "sharper" blueberry syrup that follows. The dried down is warm/vanilla/cotton candy combination.
I've worn a lot of sweet/gourmand scents so this perfume isn't anything "new", nor do I dislike it. It's a fun, if I don't know what to wear kinda scent i can wear to feel more uplifting. Sillage is about 4 hours on me.
My hunt for the perfect candied rose continues....

KarlekLila
KarlekLila

J'adore these beautifully candied rose petals in a bottle with great sillage and longevity.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Scented stationary from when I was a child. Sugar-frosted berries. Victorian sachets in the secret drawer. Blueberry lollipop or chewing gum wrapper at the bottom of a vintage leather bag found in the closet. Happy memories. Sugared roses. It was not what I was expecting, but I fell in love with the bottle..a glass envelope. How could I not? Then I slowly fell for the scent inside. I have never smelled anything like it. It's original & so nice on a cold winter's night.

małgorzata.kupiec
małgorzata.kupiec

A pleasant surprise. I don't like other Galliano's creations, and I'm not a fan of rose-patchouli combo, but this one is quite nice. The rose is very sweet, reminds me of bulgarian rose oil and sugar syrup. Patchouli is dry and, thank God, not so potent. I can smell a fake, not edible raspberry, however the fakeness doesn't bother me as the whole juice isn't very gourmand anyway. It's very warm and cosy, maybe due to the vanilla, definitely a mood lifter. ;)

piahellgren
piahellgren

It´s very, very sweet and candy-like rose/jasmin scent, BUT something makes it stand out and it´s the minty-fresh lavender note, which makes it different. I actually like the eau de toilette a little bit more because of the cypress and the ginger. But lavender in here is good too! Actually, I want it all, so luckily since I have both this and the toilette I can layer them- which, if I am really in the mood for berry sweetness, is quite nice! The berries in it are nondescript to me- I never ever, actually, have gotten blueberry in a scent, but scents with it in its list are basically an IDEA of a blueberry as it is here. But it doesn´t matter- it´s fun and quite chic!

SIPLANTIS
SIPLANTIS

This is a candied rose heaven for me.. I finally found my signature. In Turkey we have rose flavoured turkish delight.
This is definitely smelling the same. I love to eat and smell.. :))

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Blueberry sweets!
EXTRA sweet, fruity and little spicy. Lovely perfume which combines nicely sweet fruits with patcoulli some distant flowers. Nice for spring. Galliano manages to create nice perfumes and addictive ones. Unusual idea for the bottle and packaging. Parlez-moi de Galliano!

Alayna1011
Alayna1011

Bought this pretty much for the bottle, I love the entire concept of perfume as a letter. And the bottle/packaging does look really adorable.

Unfortunately, it feels like I have smelled this scent a billion times before (or maybe it just smells too much like guerlain's petite-robe noir couture, which I also own.) I don't know how often I will wear it but I do think despite how generic it is, it's still pretty, sweet and rather uplifting. Definitely a spring/summer scent. The longevity seems to be average, as does the sillage (for me rather low on both but that's typical, nothing lasts long for me.)

Overall, not a bad deal for the price if you are searching for a sweet raspberry scent in a cute bottle and don't wanna spend tons of money. For sure nicer than a body spray!

kakamelia
kakamelia

I had the EDT 3 years ago. I loved it that time - nice fruity juice with quite unique smell. Last month I decided to order some scent which I used to wear in the past and this EDP came across my eyes while browsing the e-shop. I didn´t hope for any difference between EDT and EDP, but I must say, that EDP is much matured - I love that burned vanilla mixed with berries and something like mint or what it is. I find vanilla very dominant there. I love the bottle as well (I´ve ordered 30ml, which is so cute :). But I warn you to buy it blind, I think it is not for every nose and someone may claim, that it smells like raspberry cake forgotten in a fridge. Well I like it now in autumn, but for summer I would go rather for EDT.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

This is a contemporary, edgy, romantic fragrance which I tried last week and I simply fell in love instantly! Luckily, today I found it on a very special discount via Strawberrynet and I ordered it. I cant wait to wear it!!!

It is a modest, light, delicate perfume.There is a little sweetness in it and some floral notes. It could be tender and easy-going perfume for some quiet day at work/school.

Frauke
Frauke

Smells like overly sugared Fanta raspberry lemonade. Overly sweet and a lot of raspberries. The EdP is more intensive smell, the EdT is really faint in comparison. The longevity is the same by both concentrations.

daintypink01
daintypink01

it's like jeanne lanvin lanvin only sweeter.. it suits teenagers best

DistantSamantha
DistantSamantha

Some perfumes you need 4000 words to describe. They take you to countries you've never been to, they tell you stories, puzzle you and maybe, just maybe you'll grow to know them and love them for what they are. (In my opinion, these are often the best kind of perfumes!)
Well, this isn't that kind of a fragrance. Parlez-moi d'Amour is straight-forward raspberries, raspberries, raspberries - all about raspberries, maybe a handful of blueberries and couple of rose petals. That's it. You won't get lost in this - if you are the one after all the labyrinth-like perfumes, this probably isn't for you.

Spray this on your skin (skin! Totally different on paper) and you'll know in a couple of hours if this is truly meant for you. I liked PMdA right away, but I must admit it nowadays bores the hell out of me... But I'm still sucker for that almost-burnt-like vanilla in the base notes, so I haven't been able to get rid of my bottle. (And believe me, I've tried. For a year now!)

Nothing much to add. Simple, sweet, perfect for "I want to feel cute and girly" afternoons. Moderate sillage & longevity, stays pretty much the same all 4 hours. Overall very nice and cute fragrance.

(PS. I definitely recommend the EDP over the EDT edition. All the good features of this one are lost there.)

masjanja-2011
masjanja-2011

Smells,like cheap room spray "Raspberry"...can't bear it !

icecube
icecube

Starts out very fruity/berry.
Softly overriped fruits - a distinct wild strawberry note to my nose and also a slight note of blueberry.
The rosescent gets more noticeable by time and glimpse of lavender pops up.
The vevetier givs some woodyness after the drydown.
Very wellbalanced but clearly moore fruity then floral.
Wery pleasant to your nose and a lovely little perfume.
In One Sentense - Berryblizz in the Rosegarden.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

A+ for original romantic bottle and hot blondie!! To be honest this perfume is frivolous (just perfect for the model who was representing it), smells on artificial strawberry very much like a body spray BUT I was really surprised by its lasting power 4 hours!! And besides when I got into my car I got a compliment from a very modest conservative man straight away, he said: "Oh, what smells so wonderful?". I was in a terrible mood and answered: "I probably farted".
I still don't like this perfume that much but somehow I always have the desire to put it on.

gabri
gabri

I seem to like everything about this perfume : the bottle ( adorable ) , the scent so refreshing, the name of it is so romantic. I hope it smells as nice on my skin :o)

Fizzy
Fizzy

Sweet fruity scent. The first I thought of cherry kernel oil together with fruity tea.
The dry down is almost identical with Nina Ricci Nina, but much stronger than that one. On the paper it smells after a while really nice and powdery. I plan to go to the shop for a skin test.
Edit: On the skin it smells really like thick, raspberry jam. It smells from the beginning to the end the same - just good. Of course, if you love sweet, sugared juices. Wanted!!

Jellybean
Jellybean

I find raspberry quite more prominent in this one: sweet, juicy, syrupy raspberry with touch of blueberries and roses. Vanilla softens and warms up the scent.
Fruity, girly, pretty and sensual scent. I'm split between edp and edt, equally likable depending on a day.
Excellent silage and up to 6 hours of magnificence!

octobersun
octobersun

Lovely raspberry scent. I am not so much into fruity scents, but this one is really positive and uplifting.

MerlinAbsolute
MerlinAbsolute

Uniqueness: 1/10
Longevity: 5.5/10
Overall: 1/10

Overly sweet and cloying, has that cough syrup edge to it that doesn't go away. The fake raspberry note is actually quite gross. Nothing to say about it really, it's like rubbing cough medicine on your wrists.

The fragrance has decent projection but again, it's so artificially sweet that it's insulting how chemically engineered this smells.

ayaleeluv
ayaleeluv

the smell is nice and sweet..i love it..jz bought it today =)

Safiah9558
Safiah9558

what a fantastic smell... its seductive!! awesome!! I often get easily bored to any perfume and keep changing my perfume time to time coz none of them had satisfied me like Parlez moi d amour did..seriuosly! this is a gift from someone actualy... and i really Love it!! thanx...

Sup3rnal
Sup3rnal

When I went to the mall to purchase a perfume, I had the EDT in mind, but after ther salesgirl got me to sample both on my skin, somehow she convinced me to get this one. And so I paid for it, and went on my way. After about 10 minutes of walking around, I sniffed my arm and found that I could not stand the scent of this EDP; it gave me quite a headache, and I know my boyfriend would not at all like the scent on me.

So I turned around and returned this EDP and took the EDT instead.

The reason why I first chose this one over the EDT was because the scent stood out more. Next to the EDT, the EDT pales in comparison and somewhat fades in the background. It's strong and sweet with a hint of mystery but also a tad obnoxious. My first impression was good, and I did love it, but I realised that I could not wear it for very long.

Several hours later when I sniffed my arm again, I found it has mellowed to a more musky smell with a hint of sweetness. It smelled good, and I liked it, but not enough, especially because it is too strong the first couple of hours.

If you like something more in your face but still sweet, this is a scent to consider.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum by John Galliano. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parlez-Moi d'Amour Eau de Parfum by John Galliano represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.