Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore John Galliano for women

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore John Galliano for women
dislike

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore John Galliano for women Pictures Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore John Galliano for women Pictures Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore John Galliano for women Pictures

The new fragrance from John Galliano’s collection Parlez-Moi d'Amour (started in 2010 with the Eau de Toilette debut, followed by the flankers of Eau de Parfum in 2011 and Eau Fraiche in 2012), coming out in fall 2012, is named Parlez-Moi d'Amour ... Encore ("Tell me about love ...more"). The new fragrance exudes sensuality, charm and femininity.

The story of the new perfume is a story about a modern princess who decided to awaken her own prince charming. She is no longer a child, and not fully a mature woman, but she knows what she wants. She is aware of her charms and looks and is using them, guided by dreams of true love, to mesmerize the one she chooses. She is the older sister of the girl from the Parlez-Moi d'Amour original story.

The composition is of distinctive floral - fruity and modern chypre character, signed by Alienor Massenet. It opens with fruity and velvety notes of blueberry and mandarin. The heart reveals a romantic floral bouquet of carnal rose, iris and gardenia. The base is woody due to notes of patchouli and sandalwood.

The bottle retains the original shape, colored in light purple and decorated with silver details and stopper. Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Orange Blueberry Mirabelle Plum

Rose iris Gardenia

Patchouli Sandalwood Cypress

L.A. Glow

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore Fragrance Reviews

alit
alit

beautiful sweet floral scent! it's fruity sweet but not girly sweet, it's powdery and fresh with a note of ''seriousness''. I got a sample bottle, had zero expectations and instantly fell in love with this one! (granted, I love blueberry notes and patchouli). Very elegant and wearable fragrance, on the verge of being a bit generic but gorgeous nontheless. I feel I can wear this all year long, regardless of the season, very versatile. Immediately I went to look up the full size and honestly I expected it would be expensive, but actually it is on the cheaper side, which certainly is to be noted.
Will update about longevity soon!

rihabi
rihabi

This one is mostly powdery and woody, WAY better and more pleasant than the 'Parlez moi d'amour', which was a granny's best friend. I like the 'Encore' actually, but I just don't understand why the better ones have a longevity so low, while the bad ones are so full of it.

lulami
lulami

This was a blind buy because of its low price (I got an 80ml bottle for 20 euros) and of the description as a charmful fragrance for a grown up girl but not yet mature, but it didn't go the way I expected. This definitely is a floral-fruity fragrance and most of all I can smell blueberry and plum and also a sort of a green note but that's it. I thought it would be a more complex perfume, with more personality. It's a girly scent, kind of teenage one. And another disappointment was the longevity and sillage. This fades on me after 10 minutes and it stays very close to the skin, on clothes it stays a lot more I have to say. I abbundantly wear it now during summer days. Sometimes I'm amazed at it when I can smell it on my clothes even the day after and it's a pleasent scent, but some other times I just can't stand it because I find it a bit harsh and weird. The bottle though is really cute.
Update: I hate saying this but I have to admit that I was completely wrong about this perfume. I didn't appreciate it at the beginning and I was making a huge mistake. Only now I'm being able to prove what a nice perfume this is and how wrong I was judging it. What made me change my opinion about it?
Well, it's like 40 degrees centigrades here where I live and you can barely breathe. I needed something fresh and zesty to cool me down and from all the perfumes I have this is the only one suitable for this kind of weather. It opens up so fresh and bitter with a full touch of ribes and plum that makes it delicious. Maybe this is the key to the benefits of this perfume. The super hot temperatures and that's when it shows itself. I have bought this in March and the weather was still rather cold and cool and it didn't go along with this fragrance. But during these warm, hot days of August-September time it has become an absolute must for me. I'm really glad I have this in my collection ready to fight days like this.

GrandmaGaga
GrandmaGaga

Received this in a giveaway and I LOVE it! First blast is blueberry/alcohol then quickly morphs into a mild feminine 'intimate' scent; powdery, fruity-floral with a hint of clean sweat. Reminds me a bit of Boudoir but more the 'night of' than the 'morning after'.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

It's a romantic perfume, with floral notes. Although it is not listed in the ingredients list, I can definately smell cherry blossom which I find to be very beautiful. Reminds me a lot of Cherry Blossom from LÓccitane. It is a perfume very suited for spring, as it is floral, a bit sweet and delicate. The longevity is average but that does not bother me.

So I would have to agree with the comments that say that Parlez Moi dÁmour Encore is very romantic.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Yum!
I have this and the pink one. Neither of them are particularly mature, sophisticated fragrances but that shouldn't stop anyone from enjoying them.
This one reminds me of the Strawberry Shortcake scratch and sniff stickers I used to have at school!
I'd pick anything from this range over a celebrity scent any day (and why not when the price is so good too!).

Update: the only thing bothering me about this is it turns a bit musky on me after a while. Maybe because the weather has been so hot here...

orangetree
orangetree

Have you ever tasted parma-violets? Well this smells just like it, I dont get much more evolution apart from that violet note and its seems pretty linear.

Lali_7
Lali_7

During the first minutes after spraying Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore it's hard to tell what exactly you're smelling. There's definitely no strong blueberry note as in the original one. I don't know how people voted this one to be the most noticeable. I smell mostly some(?)flowers, iris and cypress. I have to say that cypress is a very interesting note and I found it to be very noticeable here from the start. Yet somehow I think it doesn't blend too nicely with the rest. Overall Encore is light and airy and though it has different notes it reminds me very much of Versace Woman. As for the longevity and sillage; it lasts quite a long time, but stays very close to skin though.

beatrix75
beatrix75

the best av the Parlez fums it is much fresh and sweet and clean than the edt original witch one its too powdery for me I like it very good silage and longevity

I find this one very soft and tenderly sweet. It smells like blueberry/plum jam. Quite warm and musky.
All those flowers match very nicely.
I'd say that this one is suitable for quiet office or school day.

stier
stier

Unfortunately I was really disappointed by this one. I love the original Perlez-moi d'amour edt and the blueberry note in it, so I thought I'd give this one a try and swapped it.
Unfortunately it's a dislike for me..
It starts out with a very sharp, masculine smell, which fades away slowly in the drydown. Then you have the lovely blueberry smell. But that doesn't last very long and is a lot less sweeter that in the original.
For me this perfume lacks quality, femininity, sillage and longevity..
Seems that I have to stick to the original one! :)

schokolade
schokolade

When I got a sample of it, I just loved it. Roses, Sweet berries, a little bit of musk, but no headahces.
So I bought it and now I regret it. I don't know why but it was not like the sample. It's lighter, sweeter, and more watery and extra headaces.

Jellybean
Jellybean

I tried really hard to like this one....I get nothing but sweet musky mustiness. It smells like sweat right after shower; screams hot summer and humidity! And it's not that great or unique like three previous ones. Still G's fan, however I'm going to pass on this one.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Very pretty , romantic and inoffensive . Also quite young. The bottle is lovely , prettier than the picture. It's more fruity than floral or woody . Blueberries in the beginning dominate, and they are more like blueberry spread (jam ) than fresh ones; i say this because they are usually a little sour but there isn't anything sour here. Some undefined flowers come later , but the scent is still juicy . Lovely base notes , not much patchouli though , rather a very soft and a little powdery sandalwood, very creamy . Lasting power is average , silage average to low . It's had a little bit of an Escada vibe , because of its fruitiness , but it doesn't smell synthetic or cloying sweet like Escada usually does . Pretty top to bottom , although a little "young" for my taste . No drama here , just a delicate and romantic vibe .
Certainly no soap or laundry detergent is present . I have no idea where that reviewer sensed such a thing . Good for summertime !

Well Tide never smelled so good!!
I like that perfume a lot, first because it smells good then because it is quite different from what is out there, I detect the blueberries then the floral notes emerge, the scent is really well blended in nicely, plus it has a certain attractive juiciness without being real sweet. The base is warm, the patchouli hardly there,which works for me.
The blueberry note is there throughout the scent, it is really well done, it is a bit similar to Dali Purplelips, but better, prettier and not as musky.
It is I agree better than the original, yet not sure in the long run that I would truly enjoy wearing it.

KepasaTimon
KepasaTimon

I apologize to those who love this perfume, but for me it smells like powder for washing clothes, like Tide or something like that.
But it nice and light scent

lenka.sucha
lenka.sucha

Love at the first smell:)

lilou
lilou

At 1st pschitt it reminded me of Cristobal - Balenciaga. It seemed pretty woody. Then fruits and flowers appeared : what a delicious and delicate smell ! Powdery, fruity and so romantic ! i love it !
Very good lasting power.

antonpan
antonpan

Undoubtedly, this one is the best out of the Parlez collection. The new fragrance doesn't smell, but whispers, it is soft and delicate. To me it is a well done musky perfume with a veil of blueberry. Somewhat a mix of Etro Musk (a combination of musk, woods and iris) and blueberry note of Van Cleef Feerie. A beautiful creation from John Galliano with a niche vibe.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore by John Galliano. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore by John Galliano represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.