Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition John Galliano for women

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition John Galliano for women
dislike

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition John Galliano for women Pictures Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition John Galliano for women Pictures

New from John Galliano's perfumes for 2012 is Parlez Moi d'Amour Gold Edition, the latest edition of Parlez-Moi d'Amour fragrance from 2010 (there are also Eau de Parfum, Eau Fraiche and Encore editions available). The new fragrance is marketed as "a luxurious and brilliant version which brings the wealth and the warmth of a golden sensuality."

At the top of the composition there is a "shining encounter" of raspberry, ginger and mandarin notes. The heart is the "iconic feminine" with jasmine, warmed by heliotrope and orange blossom that produce vanilla trail. "Luxury and modern" is the base that offers accords of cypress absolute, amber and patchouli.

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition is available as 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

Raspberry Mandarin Orange Ginger

Jasmine Orange Blossom Heliotrope

Cypress Amber Patchouli

Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition Fragrance Reviews

lulu169
lulu169

A cheaper and even slightly better version of D & G Pour femme, love them both but this one even better, kind of more adult due to the amber instead of too childishly sweet marshmallow

passionata20
passionata20

I have tried them all and own/owned some of them and to my nose the Golden one is THE best of them all. It is not anything with twisted composition, but very much up to my alley. This does not smell of blueberries as much as the original "Parlez", it even does not have blueberries in the notes listing, but to me it smells very intense and rich and just like another perfume i love: Regines by regines, but wjile i love the vintage regines and modern not so much, because of it´s over synthetic composition, i like Galliano golden bottle very much. It has that magic of vintage Regines, without becoming too cloying and outdated. Patchouli in a right proportion with ripe raspberry and amber make the magic happen.
At first it smells like an intense version of original 2parlez" EDP, but then it turns into clone of Regine, love that soapy accord i smell in here.
need to get a bottle ASAP, since they are going out of stock and on sale ATM.
Heavy sillage from one spray and good lasting power

Quite intense raspberry-orange blossom mix. Sweet and sharp at the same time. Similar to the Edt and Edp versions. Same strong fruity sweetness. Wearable for sure, but not my first choice.

fyetan
fyetan

I've smelled this one, the original edt, and edp.

To me, this was indistinguishable from the edt: blueberry roses. No amber, jasmine, raspberries, or anything else in the note pyramid. Maybe they all combine to give me "blueberry roses" again?

On me (one spray on the wrist):
Linear but pleasant
First hour: gentle wafts, 6 inch sillage
Second hour: skin scent
And third hour: gone

I like the smell, I find it quite unique so I don't mind owning it. Wish it had better projection and longevity though.

Chocobaby
Chocobaby

Very sweet opening with juicy raspberry. As it warms up, I get the jasmine, but it's a very heady jasmine. Amazing sillage. I would wear it in the fall/winter when I need a burst of floral freshness.

MUST8936
MUST8936

Rumba (Balenciaga) and Deci Dela (Nina Ricci) are mixed in a gold bottle!

njxox
njxox

beautiful bottle! wow!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition by John Galliano. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parlez-Moi d'Amour Gold Edition by John Galliano represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elie Saab Le Parfum Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Givenchy Hot Couture Lalique Amethyst Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Rihanna Nude Hermes Jour d'Hermes Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Gucci Gucci Premiere Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Burberry Burberry Women Prada Prada Candy Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie