Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

John Varvatos John Varvatos for men
dislike

I have it: 916 I had it: 310 I want it: 524 My signature: 23

leather
John Varvatos John Varvatos for men Pictures John Varvatos John Varvatos for men Pictures

Male signature John Varvatos perfume was presented in 2004 in cooperation with Rodrigo Flores-Roux. Made out of Indian fig leaf, fig fruit, coriander, clary sage, leather, lime and plum, it is spiced with cinnamon, pepper, along with wooden accords of cedar and sandalwood. This perfume is available as 75 and 125 ml edt in a black glass bottle with leather and metal details. Collection is completed with 125 ml aftershave, 250 ml bath & shampoo gel, and 75 ml deodorant stick.

Lime Coriander Leather Sandalwood Plum Cinnamon Fig Pepper Clary Sage Cedar Fig Leaf Tamarind Amber

Barber Cologne Elixir Black

John Varvatos Fragrance Reviews

Ricardo the Great

Agreed this is not a great skin scent (actually very few are), but on clothing JV will last for days with excellent silage. So for everyone complaining about the longevity, try spritzing on your shirt/t-shirt. I can pretty well guarantee your experience will be dramatically different. It's a terrific fragrance that just happens to work better on clothing.

Kristopher Karp
Kristopher Karp

I bought this in my quest for my quintessential leather fragrance. Oh, I love it alright. Unmistakeable dark dried fruit note, I guess it's plum. Normally I wouldn't like such an unusual note, but somehow it blends seamlessly with the underlying modern leather to make a smooth, sensual and classy fragrance.

Leather can have that effect of maturity, possibly because we're reminded of old leather bound books. Maybe the dark plum is a masterstroke to lift the shackles off the leather and let it speak.

I like it at work because it's serious, almost a thinking man's fragrance, whilst still staying modern and not becoming square or stale. An unusual dark fruit note might usually be too polarising for a workplace, but the low sillage means it's ok.

Longevity is terrible unfortunately. Is be undetectable by lunchtime when I spray it in the morning. (*edit* I don't know what I was smoking at the time of writing. Longevity is actually decent, although projection somewhat subtle).

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

Love this juice...spicey and fruity. Needs to last longer like all varvatos stuff. Soapy and fresh...excellent-love the bottles.

ledlight

this is something wrong with this ingridients here on the page,,,here is the ingridients that is stated at the back of the botlle

Tamarind tree leaves,sage flower,Mediterranean herbs,Auramber,Vanilla & Black leather essnece

ledlight

To be honest with this fragrance it smells great and i love it,,,it is very light scent it makes you feel fresh,the best time for use is in early morning or during the hot sunny day,,,it can last 2-4 hours on cloths i don't know how long will last on my skin that is good if you have some meeting or specail event that last only 1-2 hours...Varvatos have to work on this fragrance to make them close to EDP,because this is not cheap fragrance here in my country,cost around $79 NZD i was lucky today was special facotry sale $35 75ml bottle and i manage to get 2 bottles...For this fragrance $35 is ok price but $79 is not worth that much...

Silage 5/10
Lngevity 6/10
Scent 9/10

highroller
highroller

Varvatos by John Varvatos- This is a powdery cologne with a very low sillage, mostly a skin scent, The longevity was medium, fading dramatically as the hours rolled on. Given the notes listed I expected something more exotic, I did not experience any of the fig leave I was hoping to get, but was disappointed to find I just got another after bath powdery cologne. I personally prefer more funk, wood, spice and dark exotic accords, like my recent purchase of "Monsieur" By May H distributed by Parisis Parfums in Paris, an amazing new men's fragrance they have women's fragrances as well.
As for Varvatos- If powder and low sillage, and the smell of just finished showering attract you, by all means go get this one.

jackmonaghan
jackmonaghan

This is the most difficult review I've ever written. If I were going by scent alone, this would be my favourite fragrance of all time. The complexity is what makes this scent so special. It starts off as an aromatic and spicy number with a noticeable hint of cinnamon, before drying in to a warm, leathery scent. After a couple of hours, once the projection is all but gone, it becomes a sweeter, vanilla-y skin scent. It's smooth, sexy and absolutely beautiful to smell.
So why, you may ask, is such a well balanced, good-quality fragrance so affordable? Easy-longevity is trash. I have to put at least 8-10 sprays on myself in the morning before I can even get a few whiffs of it throughout the day, and even then I'm lucky if I get 3 hours. Now it's true that it will last a good 12 hours on clothes, but again after the first 3, it dries right in and it's a nose-to-shirt scenario no matter how much you soak it with the stuff. Now this could all be solved if there was a parfum version, which unfortunately there's not. While I realise that's probably done deliberately as a means of selling more bottles, I think the designers may be underestimating how much some people would pay for an EDP version of this scent.

So for scent alone, it's an easy 10/10

But with the crappy longevity and average sillage, it breaks my heart to say an 8/10 overall.

So please, PLEASE, release a stronger version of this scent. Name the price and I'll buy a box of it

Santos89
Santos89

There's something about the Varvatos fragrance style that I really like. Vintage is my favorite, closely followed by Artisan. Both are excellent examples of creative and interesting compositions in modern perfumery.

For Men, the original release by Varvatos doesn't disappoint either.

Basically it's a contemporary sweet fruity leather scent.

It opens with a combination of zesty lime and sour bergamot backed by pepper and coriander. It's quite spicy and citric in the opening, and it's done nicely.

The opening quickly subsides and allows the heart to come through. A nice yet subtle leather note appears. It's a very smooth leather, though not a suede type, instead it's more of a smooth leather couch type of leather.

It's joined by a superbly made plum note, giving the leather an interesting fruity twist without being in the Tuscan Leather style of fruity-leather. These two notes, plum and leather, also form the backbone of the scent from this point on.

The leather-plum accord is then subtly accented by a nice fig note.

The base is fairly subtle. I get hints of vanilla and various woods, mainly the 2000's designer mainstay cedar, but also a bit of sandalwood as well. A cinnamon note also appear at this stage, giving the scent some more heft.

If I had to sum Varvatos For Men up in to one accord, I'd have to say that it's all about the plum-leather accord. It seems to me that all other notes exist to make this accord thicker, fuller and more complex.

However, that is probably the best thing they could've done! Instead of trying to make a scent that is too complex, they took an accord that works, and built on top of it, accenting every facet it has.

Really, I think this is superbly made. Sure, it isn't made with the best ingredients and it is a tad synthetic. But the scent works and smells damn good to my nose.

There is one big downfall to this. The longevity. I've heard horror stories of people only getting 3-4 hours out of this. I get a good 6-7 hours out of it, but it is subtle. Don't buy this expecting a projection beast.

Rating: 7.5/10

Snowbird109
Snowbird109

Fun fact, I managed to get a fistful of small sample vials of this cologne. I opened up a vial, and dabbed it on my wrist. All I could smell is church incense and I was turned off. However I put my samples into a proper atomizer and I was able to wear and know it better. Having multiple vials gave me more juice to try and I'm glad I have them. While I do like the scent, I don't think I'll personally buy a bottle once I go through all the vials.

It's a very linear fragrance. The main things I smell are plum, fig, and leather. The leather isn't something you'd find in, say, Thierry Mugler's Pure Leather, but it's a leather scent nonetheless. You do get some of the spiciness and some of the wood notes coming through, but I find that the fruit scents are more powerful than the woods and spices. They're not lost in the fragrance, but you do need pay attention to them.

What you get when you first spray it is pretty much what you get throughout the day. I've gotten about 6 solid hours from it, and it sits close to the skin. It's not bad, and I think this characteristic makes it suitable for work and everyday wear. This is great in the fall and winter. Spring maybe. Summer I think it's too much, but if you work in an office or somewhere with A/C it could work.

This is not a bad scent at all. I do like it, but I find myself getting bored of it throughout the day. While I don't intend to buy a bottle, I think John Varvatos is something that you should at least try. Maybe in the end I will pick up a bottle, but not now.

groover
groover

I like this one, i like it a lot.
John varvatos makes great fragrances,
i have never smelled one i really
disliked, they are unik in their own
way, the only let down is the sillage and
longevity as always and thats to bad.

Jromas
Jromas

Gorgeous smell. Like someone stated in an earlier review, it has that fresh, just shaved smell going on. Makes you smell like a man. And yes I think everyone in the world will agree that, Varvatos = horrible longevity. This is my favourite in the Varvatos collection by a mile.

fanzypants
fanzypants

When I first smelled this scent I was 19 and wearing Lacoste pour homme, Chanel Allure pour Homme and I think Burberry Touch (not sure if the timing is correct). I thought this was pretty bland at the time and a stale version of touch. 11 ish years later and this will be the only cologne I wear with my leather jacket in spring/fall. This on leather smells perfect (PERFECT!!) The sweetness of Touch has me reaching for JV exclusively at my age now. I really like this, but don't like it for the office. More for when I'm out for the day/night in spring or fall, again with leather. I would describe it not necessarily as a spicy/fruity scent, but almost all wood and leather on my dark skin.
Really enjoyable if you like leathery woody scents. To give you an idea of my taste profile, out of all JV releases I love this and Vitnage only.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

This is a crate of plums, figs and apricots that are slightly overripe.

[email protected]
Turkey_1000@hotmail.com

a manly nice perfume .
I use it at home and before sleeping .
not strong on the nose and appealing.,

justin.mullins
justin.mullins

This was a Christmas gift that I picked out for myself three years ago. I loved the smell in the store. I never got around to wearing this colonge and it sat on my shelf. This is not my favorite colonge that I own. Though, I am starting to appreciate this in the cooler weather.

The colonge starts off very leathery, mascline, and with a hint of tobbaco. Then it begins to mellow out and become sweeter. This is powerful and very manly for sure. Not something that is sytnthetic and floral.

numcks
numcks

Sweet and fruity and somewhat synthetic - like a hard candy. Some suede leather and sandalwood/amber/vanilla. Somewhat youthful/juvenile.

oroszcindy
oroszcindy

I smelled this on my boyfriend, and it is awesome. It is oddly juicy in a just shaved, just brushed minty-watery fresh sort of way. If that makes any sense at all. It is mouth watering. Reminds me of nice aftershave. I love how when it blends in with his skin, it becomes a bit salty. Very sexy.

TheNewEra
TheNewEra

Pros:

- Balanced fruit and spice
- Decent longevtiy
- Great plum notes
- Lighter leather note doesn't overpower the others
- Subdued sillage great for meeting new people or office wear
- Good night / cold weather scent

Cons:

- Sillage solely sits near the skin even during application
- Not very bold, lacks strong character
- Becomes boring quickly

This is definitly something I would consider a "purple" scent. Its darker and more subdued. A decent smelling cologne with the unique mix of plum within it, JV creates a decent long-lasting scent that won't offend anybody and will sit close to your skin for a decent amount of time. This was definitly meant to be a more intimate scent as you do need to have somebody close to you to enjoy it.

However mystery can only be held for so long until it becomes boring. I found I enjoyed it at first but after a while the notes held conistant and never really changed. While that may be something that is good for some, I find that rather boring. This does give the advantage to being a scent that is friendly and wont be imposing to other peoples noses. If you can pick this up for a great sale then it may be worth looking in to getting.

Jassar
Jassar

This is great for cooler weather. It is a mix of dried fruits, herbs, wood and smooth leather. Smells like something that would come out of a turn of the century medicine bottle. Very natural smelling. I get decent longevity and projection. Great cool weather work fragrance since it is not overbearing.

colin72
colin72

Love this one but the longevity sucks. I get maybe 2 hours and it's close to the skin.

cadilo
cadilo

Lasted only 2 hrs on my skin (even with body lotion applied); really disappointed by the longevity of that fragrance.

ControlsTheSpice
ControlsTheSpice

No point in a long review since there are so many here already, but just wanted to mention one thing since no else has--

The opening smell of this frag reminds me so much of BOURBON! Anyone else? It's got that sweetness, a bit of vanilla, with a boozy halo around it. I feel like I just opened a bottle of Maker's Mark.

As I wore it, it evolved more towards vanilla and leather.

Definitely a masculine scent but with a softness to it, good for the bar or club, not sure about work.

Ricardo the Great

Great masculine fragrance, very unique. For all those that have issues with longevity, JV is a beast on clothing. Spritz your t-shirt or work shirt, etc. I get a solid 48 hrs on clothing. Should be in every man's collection.

theo.sudarja
theo.sudarja

First impression is leathery. Goes into my wish list. More review after buying.

MrvenX
MrvenX

Smell like real gentlemen lover and beast on the bed but lack of longevity.

acidnbase
acidnbase

This stuff is undoubtedly sexy and masculine! It starts off a bit syrupy sweet and kind of fruity (plum & fig) and with the addition of leather and spices (cinnamon & pepper) and some woody accords (sandalwood & cedar) at the base.. Best worn during colder days and perhaps summer nights because it's not that strong and offensive.. The scent, however, does not last long and that's the downside of it.. Overall, it's a good fragrance.. Just enjoy it while it's there!

frenchwhore237
frenchwhore237

this is really damn good juice. Everytime I try this its very uplifting. I never feel like this gets old or makes me sick. Its just well done. No undeserved praise with this one. I will get what I pay for if I go for this juice.

Smells like apple pie.

alshujairy86
alshujairy86

I wonder why I do not see the note of Vanilla here. I am starting to get suspicious. It is mentioned on the back of the bottle. Please guys add it here.

John Varvatos. What can I say. I do not like powerhouse colognes since I have migraine and some times strong ones can trigger it. JV is really sensual cologne for the gentleman. It is definitely a night scent but that does not mean it cannot be applied in the morning. On my skin, it works really well. A friend of mine sniffed it yesterday while we were commuting back home and it impressed him. I love it.

Projection: within arm length.
Longevity: 2 to 4 hours.

danker23
danker23

Laki bgt! Salah satu parfum andalan saya.. Wanita pasti suka. Saran buat mr john agar aromanya dibuat lebih tahan lama, bakalan perfect!
Scent 10/10
Sillage 7/10
Longevity 6,5/10

not.one.truth.
not.one.truth.

To the commenter below: no it's not absurd in any way. Cola as a drink is based on things like lime, spices like cinnamon/nutmeg/pepper, thick sweetness etc. - all to be found in the notes here.

The coconut impression is caused by the way the fig-fruit note is integrated.
Reading the reviews for "Yesterday Haze", you'll get a proof for that.
Many people get a Cola/Dr. Pepper-vibe from this Varvatos scent, which is totally reasonable since many of the aromachemicals, which represent for example "fig", are often combined with other (fruit-like) molecules that are never officially listed as notes (i.e. benzalaldehyd which is used for cherry-flavorings).

Dark-X
Dark-X

Smells like spicy coconut with a hint of cola.

I know. Absurd description if you look at the notes.

But again, red & green make yellow.

bronstein
bronstein

This is a beautiful composition, you can do no wrong here: very contemporary, yet very manly. But it's true what all the others are saying here: It disappears very quickly. For brief encounters only, so to speak...

***

Guapo
Guapo

Truly nice and exquisite. Longevity is not great, but, still a good fragance.

Ricardo the Great

No doubt, very nice masculine fragrance that both men and women seem to really like, some women really crave it. Problem: Everyone complains about longevity. This fragrance will last forever on clothing. Several sprays on a t-shirt in the upper chest, collar area worn underneath your work shirt, sweater, etc. The fragrance will burn all day without exception. Next best place is back of the hand. Works every time.

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

I really do LOVE this scent !

Its masculine,leathery,sweet(but not sickly sweet) slightly fruity, and in the base is even a little creamy which makes it sensual and sexy in my opinion.

HOWEVER... What causes me to LIKE and not LOVE this fragrance is the performance. The projection is very minimal and really only jumps off my skin about a foot. Which if your looking for a scent for work or a scent that doesnt jump out then this would be a perfect choice
Longevity on my skin is about 4-6 hours.

Overall id rate this a 7 out of 10 ! On scent alone id give this a 8.75 out of 10 but performance really brings this down. :(

Alive
Alive

This could easily be a signature fragrance because it smells amazing! The problem: longevity.

Sprayed it on my arm at a department store, half an hour later I had nothing. I've repeated the same action several times since I love this fragrance and I always try to see if it lasts longer, but just doesn't work. Still I recommend it because of the scent, smells gorgeous.

That_John_Guy
That_John_Guy

I love this and hate it. LOVE it because it is absolutely one of my favorite scents. I think this very, very cool stuff. Like a modern day Indiana Jones: adventurous, well-traveled, smart, tough, sophisticated, masculine without being macho. I like the cedar and sandalwood base, I like the cinnamon and pepper spice, I like the fig and lime and sage and coriander, and mixing that in with leather and amber is great too. Woody, spicy, citrus, fruity, it is the best aspects of everything in a cool masculine package.

I HATE it because this just does not last on me. I pretty much can't smell it at all after two hours, even if I douse myself and press my nose up to where I applied it earlier. I'm jealous of the people who say they got moderate longevity (3-6 hours), since I don't come close to that. The reviewer who said JV would rule the world if he could get his fragrance to last was spot on. The longevity and projection are so weak, I really just can't justify purchasing any more, as much as I get tempted to do so since I love the scent so much.

I see JV has those sets with the refillable spritzers and I suppose I could carry one around and reapply it every couple hours. Then again, I don't know if the manly modern day Indiana Jones would be spritzing himself every two hours. I love it, my wife loves it, but there are other scents that fit that bill that also last A LOT longer. When I put something on in the morning, I expect to still be able to smell it a couple hours later. If JV ever makes an Intense or Ultimate or Extreme version that manages to last on me even a few hours, I'll be in line for it.

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

@angiec777 this can be found online from fragrancenet.com for about $40

angiec777
angiec777

I would love to buy this for my husband. It is warm and cozy and manly. One of my favorite scents. Too expensive for me though.

SNOOPY
SNOOPY

Really nice but the opening is so sweet like a medjool date.
Recommended by a woman.
Maybe its been reformulated i dont kniw but my first bottle years ago smelled better with more vanilla and black leather jacket in the drydown.
The drydown is masculine and the part i endure the first hour of sweetness for.Great on an ice cold day but go easy in warm weather.
It radiates warmth.
I have not had any longevity issues at all.I do not wear often as the openng is too sweet for me
Good night out fragrance.
I have 2 bottles. The newer one smells older,i do not think this has anything to do with a reformulation just think the bigger bottle went bad for some reason.possible heAt exposure
If the opening wasn't so sweet I would love this.
On me it takes at least an hour to get to the good part.
wish Varvatos would make another this good.

davidbouchard.perso
davidbouchard.perso

A dated smell, poor longevity and overall it smells like a 20 dollars fragrance.

adamhabib
adamhabib

Women adore this complex syrupy spicy woodsy deep dark and warm fragrance which perfectly fits a black leather jacket and black clothes. I'm lucky because this fragrance works on my skin and I get 10 hours of longevity! Just bought my 3rd bottle.

1skyblue
1skyblue

It is affordable and nice if you can find it with the accompanying travel size that is easily refillable with this cologne or any for that matter. It is masculine and just like the other comments, fades too fast. That being said, I have never smelled anything else like this before and I really like it and crave it when I am wearing some of my other more dominant and more expensive colognes. This is one of my favorites.

adamantyr
adamantyr

Wow, what a scent!

On the initial spray I get very strong sage with a slight dusty tone to it, tha tmay be the leather. There is a bit of sharpness from the lime and cedar as well. Fortunately the pepper and cinnamon aren't overpowering, the spiciness is muted, giving it just enough pep.

As it dries down it stays warm and woody; I found myself frequently smelling my wrists and hands, it was so good! Longevity is average, around 4 hours on my skin. Well worth it!

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

The scent is awesome, but it doesn't last. It opens with a blast of fruity notes, sweet fig and plum (I love plum). That stays for about half an hour, and progressively gets softer. it leaves room to sandalwood, soft leather, and spices. At that point, it is a skin scent. Two hours into it, I have to press my nose to my wrist to detect something.

A damn shame, really.

EDIT: On fabric it's still soft, but lasts about three hours.

grant75
grant75

Picked this up when it first came out and 10 years later I've gotten around to getting another bottle. Picked it up for cheap at the airport and once I got home and applied it, I wondered to myself why I hadn't bought another bottle sooner.

I love it's 'edible' elements and how it switches to a warm woody aroma later on. I've read a few comments on poor longevity but on me it goes and goes. Glad this one is back on the shelf.

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

This is basically a leather, plum, and cinnamon skin scent. Although it smells nice, it is very generic and has no character to speak of. The longevity and projection are miserable to say the least. I had to struggle to smell it on my forearm even only 2 hours after first application! What is wrong with the john varvatos line? If this cologne had more personality, complexity, and longevity it would be great...sadly it does not. Pass for now.

Projection: 1-2/10
Versatility: 4/10
Overall: 3.25/10

jesseo11
jesseo11

Has a very "rye whisky" quality to it. Nice herbal and fruity notes. Evening scent for sure. Don't know how often I'll actually wear it but definitely don't regret purchasing it.

Sniffster
Sniffster

This is great for winter or fall. It's got dark overtones to it; kinda mysterious but not dangerous. I enjoy it but since it's for the colder times of the year,it's not uplifting at all, much more of a somber mentality.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

ini parfum kok banyak bgt kaum hawa suka yah.. semua kasi komplimen positif. sexy bgt kata mereka. wangi kulit, buah cery, sama kayu manisnya mmg menggoda.. ini parfum buat anda yg ingin first date anda berjalan sukses nih. love this scent!

Oposai
Oposai

This is the one John V. that actually delivers a good scent. Artisan and Vintage lack potential, but luckily this one just does it. 7/10.

soned
soned

Long time no reviews, decided to do it on this one. Very masculine bottle design....but who cares right?. Now the juice;

Loud dried fruit opening, sweet, but not the candy type, very unique indeed, but very nice. Then it dries down to the same, with soft leather added. And that is it.

Now the weird part. I have a 2.5oz bottle from 4 years ago. On me, this last 8 hours or more!!!. I wonder if the new bottles are less concentrated, due to the bad comments about longevity.

Sophisticated Redneck
Sophisticated Redneck

Women love this fragrance. A definite panty dropper.

Wolfgang Mazrin
Wolfgang Mazrin

Oh Johnny V how I wrestle with you. I go back and forth. Some days I love you and your smell is warm, rich, and sensual. Other days I find you bitter and boozy. It may be that on my skin you work best when the whether is warm and my sweat mixes into you. You are my wife's second favorite cologne on me. There are days when I can't stand the smell of you, and there are days when you are perfect and would be my signature scent. Oh Johnny V you complicated puzzling creation.

Cassiano
Cassiano

This cologne was created by John Varvatos and was the first of his collection. It has a dubious feature: while is bold, it is also relaxed; It's subtle, yet sophisticated.

The bottle is very masculine and elegant. Some say the design was done on the man's shoulders, very important factor for anyone working with clothes and with basis in tailoring.

According to official informations, the notes of the composition are: West Indian tamarind leaves, Mediterranean herbs and dates fruit, in the output. In the body of the fragrance, a touch of tobacco, allied to an aromatic trio of coriander seeds, Sage leaves and Indian thyme (Ajowan). In the background, black leather, amber, vanilla, sensual balms and Aquilaria wood, which we know best as Agarwood (or OUD). We have, then, a fragrance that behaves frutal and slightly burned in the nostrils, when applied, what I consider to be the cause of the use of tamarind notes, with strong projection and that, within the 5 initial minutes, starts to become slightly sweetened. When evolves into the heart part, it gets drier, while the creaminess of the base begins to emerge and soften the scent. At this stage, the scent has already lost much of its potency, which I attribute as a characteristic of the fragrance, not a defect itself. The projection is not the strong point, but the elegance.

Finally, we have a sweeter, creamy fragrance without much presence of OUD (before you think of something medicinal and devastating), but very well crafted.
Is undoubtedly a unique cologne full of mysteries.

Still, I dare say that this is a great wildcard, since it has the elegance required for the day and the sensuality required for the night.

streetmachine
streetmachine

Smoothe not sharp
Unique not boring
Alluring not offensive
Many folks here claim it smells just like, CK Shock
(Only to un discernable noses)
Jv is much better

$$
$$

Varvatos goes well with Montale Dark Aoud!Next Level ish!

Jay T
Jay T

Je l'ai aimé sur la bandelette de test, mais quand je portais ce n'était pas quelque chose de spécial. Je pense que "Vintage" ou "Artisan noir" a plus de caractère.

zararbutt
zararbutt

Got this one today and immediately became a fan of this.
Very close to skin and rightly said by most of the members, having issues with longevity 3-4 hrs maximum on my skin and that is with heavy six sprays, yet still very lovely and classy. Dry down minus spice, a little bit resemble with YSL L'homme.

42gr
42gr

This is my favorite Varvatos

See also the review I wrote up for Chanel Coromandel for comparison notes.

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

Super sexy. It's my partner's favourite fragrance. I had to find him a new one for xmas, and he wore it last night (NYE). It definitely does stay close to the skin, but otherwise I have to completely disagree with everyone else here on longevity. We went out about 630pm, and it's 145pm the next day, and I can still smell it on him. I mostly only notice the leather and amber when he wears it. However, now, I smell more lime and woodsy notes. Seriously, he has to scrub this off his skin (or exercise and sweat like a beast) to get the smell off, I wonder why it's like that for him, and no one else? LOL. LOVE IT.

Edit: PS we live in a cold climate where it might get to 90 deg. F/30 deg C like once a year. I wonder if perhaps the temperature makes a significant difference?

bwcw81
bwcw81

I have to agreed with majority saying the longevity problem with JV and JV series of fragrances. It can only last matters of 1-2 hours on me and it evolved super fast, during the test in 5 minutes time, you can already detect the 2nd note. JV start with a leather, sweet spicy scent with little lime citrusy scent, then 2nd note is the stronger leather + sandawood + cinnamon scent - very nice actually and last with mild sweet woody scent. Overall weak in longevity and projection, stay closed to skin. I guess that is the reason they pump the bottle to 125ml instead 100ml.
6/10 from me.

blaiseantoine
blaiseantoine

actually i did expect a lot more by this fragrance ,today i wear it and honestly i should say it left me totally indifferent a little boring ,undetectable on my skin

definitely 5/10

Cw830
Cw830

Opening of leather, cinnamon, and sandalwood. Very bold. The next layer was pepper, fruit, and amber. I find that last lingering notes to be oakmoss, sage, spices and lime. The fragrance wanes away on a spicy-salty warmness. My review is based on a paper sample from a magazine. I am uncertain of the longevity.

marycon

Dark, leathery, soapy. Original as hell! Nothing reminds it and it reminds nothing. Love it!

MyFairLady
MyFairLady

Dark, leathery smell. I know that some men find it too sweet. I'd say it is comforting and warm. And sexy. John Varvatos sure knows how to attract women:)

roll4fun
roll4fun

With the store rep (and subsequent online search) mention of discontinuance of this frag, I decided to buy myself a bottle.

Some background on several prior tests: John Varvatos was my favorite of the 4 main JV versions commonly available in Macys, etal. What kept it off my eager purchase list was it being relatively lightweight in the projection department. My mileage varied on longevity tests, getting anywhere from 3-8 hrs, though on the later, I doubled down on the spritzes.

As for the scents: I get the leather fruity notes throughout the evolution. "Fruity" being a cross between cherry, and "something else"- all for the good. The leather notes take over more after 1 hour. I don't see vanilla listed as one of the notes, but after 2 hours I sense a vanilla like quality seeping in. Projection in the first 2 hours is about 3/4 to one arm length. I will say that "John Varvatos" has garnered one of the higher percentages of strong female compliments for me. Definitely glad to have in my rotation.

lemonfreshman
lemonfreshman

A magnificent modern uber-masculine scent, but with less than an hour of longevity, this is a poor choice of cologne for most purposes.

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I am trying my sample vial I got from Macy's this weekend I am smelling something very similar to Azzaro Visit. There is a lot of sandalwood and cedar sweetened just a touch with fig. This is mostly woody and a little warm spicy. As others have noted projection is weak and longevity is only moderate. I like Visit better because it almost the same smell but much better in the projection and longevity department. I am glad I didn't pay anything for this as I would be pretty disappointed.

Filetoui
Filetoui

I wanted to love this as I'm a fan of John Varvatos's style but it's just too sweet for me. It has a sweet and powerful opening which lasts at least an hour and I hoped the dry down would mellow but to no avail. The packaging is beautiful and for some it may work. It has good longevity, and projection.

The New Monaco
The New Monaco

Have for a year or so and start liking it more the more often I occassionally use it.
The heavy leathery and sweet opening and the first two hours were never and will never be "my case". But the long drydown afterwards is excellent. A juice with this warm, masculine drydown and a "better" opening would be great.

frog23
frog23

Hated this stuff. I'm 40 and this felt like an old mans scent to me. Gave it to my 69 year old father. It was way too strong and not in a good way. Spilled it on my gym bag and it smelled for way too long.

crusz20
crusz20

On my skin this lasts for about 3 - 4 hrs. It starts off with a citric earthy scent and dries down to a delicious sweet, tobacco. Not as cloying as Vintage, JV ends with a subtle powdery fragrance.
I love this perfume. For me it's does its thing with aplomb. And I disagree with the whole winter/fall scene. On me this perfume needs heat to perform. It's not cognac and a smoking jacket, rather a white cotton shirt, chilled glass of Patron and a cigar. Simple, elegant, unobtrusive.

southchicagoray
southchicagoray

starts off very syrupy and strong but if you are easy with the trigger this is magic. Sexy, classy, sporty and works best in weather below 85 degrees F. Frag heads really rip this one but in my experience I have recieved nothing but compliments No one will ever come straight out and tell you your cologne stinks but we who wear cologne often have seen the face of disapproval. This one, if you are easy on it, wont offend and will get attention. Leather, plum and woods done really nice.

colognefan85
colognefan85

Opening: Sweet and heavy. Carries a Plum and fruity note. With a bit of leather. Opening fades very fast.

Dry down: Leather based, hint of sandalwood while maintaining the heavy plum note. The plum seems sweeter and gourmandish in the dry.

Longevity: 2 to 4 hours

Projection: medium, I have got compliments and negative comments from this.

Overall: A very well done mix of fruit and leather, classy and overall a nice fragrance. It can be cloying in warmer weather. Now I have had people say that it smelt like cough syrup...I can see that in warmer weather. One of the better fall/night fragrances IMO.

Purchase: TRY

Berschwinger
Berschwinger

Classy scent, like reading a book in your favorite suede wingback chair. I could do without the hint of vanilla in there though.

extrait21
extrait21

I usually never buy the same fragrance twice but I have been considering purchasing this one again! Wonderful!

fuggerone
fuggerone

a great scent low on sillage and duration. The day Varvatos will enpower his juices he will rule the market!

scentury
scentury

Picked this up on sale - actually a blind buy. On my skin it smells citric and earthy-woody.(I did catch a faint scent of tamarind near the 10 minute mark) Pleasant, but not long lasting. Stays close to the skin after approx 90 minutes.
Used it today before going out. Inside a crowded bus, there's this 30-ish lady who was sniffing me like a bloodhound. Finally, before alighting, she asked me what I was wearing because it smells so sexy!
If it had been longer lasting, I would have given it a 9.5. As it is, I'm giving it an 8.

Sambolini
Sambolini

A really regular fragrance. It's sweet, it's pleasant, it doesn't last long nor does it have any sillage whatsoever after the first ten minutes. I feel as though the bottle must 95% alcohol and 5% fragrance. If it were actually a functioning cologne I'm sure the spiciness would come out more to go with the sweetness and it would actually have some sillage and lasting power, however it doesn't. A pleasant, watered-down dud.

Bandit
Bandit

I don't really give a damn about this masculine - feminine declarations, I like me some M7, vetiver, leather or castoreum are not masculine per se and most of my most beloved "feminines" are frequently worn by men, too.

"Masculine" for me is a composition style and John Varvatos has it very heavily. This is - in my universe - not suited for a woman. I could not say it's because of this or that, it's simply the whole perfume. It's also not uncommon, I found the same "un-feminine" vibe for example in YSL La Nuit de l`Homme, if I recall it correctly, or Armani's Eau de Nuit or even the often to women recommended Rochas Man (and many more). They seem to have something distant to me, they evoke the colour blue or violet, they also feel cold. I find them to be really ok for a man - a little save and unedgy, but really quite nice, but don't ask me why, I don't want to smell stuff like that on a woman, esp. not on me.

Runbox
Runbox

I've had this for a few months now, and this is the one fragrance in my (small) collection that I tend to forget that I own. I've never received any compliments on it, not even in intimate settings. No complaints either, but I've never asked anyone for their opinion.

As a whole, initially this fragrance gives an impression of something like spiced dark cherry on me. Fairly dry and sharp. And so it stays until it suddenly turns into a softer, warmer (but still cherry-like) skin scent. I actually become very self conscious when i war JV - it doesn't stink - it just doesn't feel right to walk around smelling like this. I really can't imagine which kind of man/style would suit it either.

Longevity is not very good (and tbh, I'm glad...). Sillage is moderate (which I generally think is a good thing).

I'm left dumbfounded by the great reviews it gets from others here. I'm beginning to suspect that JV just isn't reacting very well with my skin chemistry.

benpaul12
benpaul12

I just got a miniature bottle of this today for $10 and splashed it on my wrist and neck – so a few hours later I am ready to review.

When I first applied John Varvatos all I could think about was Eternity. In my opinion if Calvin Klein released an “Intense” version of Eternity it would smell like this. This is a just a slightly balmier version, more suited to autumn and winter. Having felt this similarity I feel a bit disappointed, not because I don’t like Eternity – or wouldn’t like a deeper version – I just feel a bit bored.

The composition sounds promising but overall it’s inoffensive to the point where it fits into the crowd. I believe there are many out there like this too – mostly the men’s fragrances from the 1990s, particularly from CK and Hugo Boss etc.

John Varvatos is a smooth, masculine fragrance. It's fairly inoffensive on the skin despite having an array of unique and bold ingredients.

At times, John Varvatos can smell a little dark and broody. It's definitely a cold weather, night-time scent. This fragrance has quite an attitude without being too 'in your face'.

John Varvatos opens with some pepper, lime and sweet plum, before settling into a mild leather and spice blend. The drydown can be rather powdery on the skin, but pleasantly so. I can detect a soft cedar note with rich amber.

The plum and fig notes don't really add a fruity feel to this composition at all. They contribute to the fragrance's overall sweetness and warmth, but never detract from the masculine woods, spices and leather.

From a female's perspective, John Varvatos is both approachable and sensual. Due to its subdued sillage, it would make a great gift for someone who prefers their fragrances soft, leathery and masculine.

I believe that John Varvatos is fairly affordable overseas. This is not the case in Australian department stores. Over here it bears a fairly high price tag. To fellow Aussies, I suggest looking for cheaper options online.

marycon

Creamy fruity leathery vanilla! Wonderful!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I smell this as woody/fruity, with a mild leather note. I think the most apt description of it is one reviewer's, "It smells kind of like how a Dr. Pepper soda tastes." (That would be a prune note, I believe. I once read that prune extract is one of the flavors in a Dr. Pepper.)

For me it's only somewhat interesting and generally undistinguished. Also, it doesn't project and doesn't last. So, no - John Varvatos is fun to test but I'm not buying it.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

John Varvatos EDT is A VERY SEXY fragrance....It is an excellent choice for the evening. When I first tried it, I could smell the unique blend of warm, woodsy/spicy blend of sandalwood, pepper and the base note of amber which makes this frag a really desirable cologne. You can smell just a hint of cinnamon, the aroma of leather gives it a very masculine appeal. It is one of my preferred cologne's that I use more in the fall/winter not so much in the summer. Out of his Frag's this one stands above the rest...a very sophisticated, manly cologne.
Its longevity is superb...well past 8 hours when I spray it on my skin.
Sillage is excellent...moderate and at times slightly more.
To me this frag is a classy cologne which stands out from a lot the other frag and it is surprisingly well priced. It is worth its money 100%. I give it 9.5-10. LOVE IT DURING FALL/WINTER !!!!!!

jamdavmiller
jamdavmiller

Great fragrance.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

This cologne is perfect for the office. It has a very mild leather smell to it. I can also smell the sandalwood which makes it so warm. Very sexy, masculine and one of my favorites.

hamraz
hamraz

Beautiful perfume .. .. can smell the leather all the way .... somthing unique :)

miguellrr
miguellrr

What a great fragrance!! This is one of my favorites of all time, its a woody oriental with dark notes, very sexy and masculine. The leather is noticeable in the end to make it a complete, well made fragrance.
Longevity with JV is tricky, it just leaves you wanting more.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne is good for Winter season. This is suitable with suit & coat.
I think this cologne is love or hate type cologne.Because this is unique & strong woody cologne.

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Another supreme evening type with lots of Plum and other goodness! Doesnt last on me as long as I would like, but if I layer it I can get it to last a bit longer. Has become very popular, if you are someone who doesn't care for "mainstream" scents not for you.

sofianec
sofianec

Hands down one of the very best perfumes I have ever had. Just splashed the last drops and I miss it already. Amazing scent, very unique and comforting.

Sillage is close to the skin, staying power is not great but it smells great.

Totally recommended!

Scent - 10/10
Sillage - 7/10
Staying Power - 5/10

trickykid300
trickykid300

This would be an amazing cologne if the projection and longevity were better. But it only lasts an hour on me. But the scent is delicious.

scottdickson
scottdickson

John Varvatos is THE perfume. If god has a son who walks on earth, I imagine this to be his scent. My girlfriend loves the smell of this on me, and the smell that sticks on my shirt at the end of the day. I think this perfume is created by people who are gifted. This reminds me of oil and wood and candles that I associate with some oriental ritual. This perfume mixes well with the sun. This bottle is just full of poetry that it makes an agnostic nod on the concept of the divine.

wipemedown
wipemedown

I wear this cologne to work. It strikes me as a masuculine, professional scent. I wouldn't wear this cologne during the Summer, seeing as it is a "heavier" scent.

Niven
Niven

Just too sweet for my liking. There is an alluring an alluring mystisism to it, but that gets masked by the sugary candy composition. Too many modern designer fragrances that are overly sweet, and this is another one of them. Some are good, but I found this one just too sweet.

Kaze
Kaze

''In her place one hundred candles burning, as salty sweat drips from her breast. Her hips move and I can feel what they're saying, swaying, They say the beast inside of me's gonna get ya.''

I've had a total of 4 bottles since this first came out. 1 recently sold to my friend TheLumineri. Fortunately, I have 1 bottle left for myself. I'll be holding on to it for as long as I can.

John Varvatos is more than just liquid crack. It's a sex beast in a bottle. Very much a sensual, alluring and seductive fragrance. Classic on it's own. It works well with a leather jacket, maybe even a trench coat, if not, wool. The notes are simple yet interesting. Warm, spicy, fruity, sweet and woody.

Towards the dry down, you're pretty much embarking into a new dimension of masculinity. The vanilla and leather is truly what did it for me to enjoy and fiend over such elegance.

I get 6-8 hours out of this one. Strongly recommended for the colder months.

TheLumineri
TheLumineri

Just bought a lightly used 2.5oz of this juice from a friend (about 80% remaining) for $20.. LIQUID CRACK! LOVE this stuff! The drydown is like Disney World to my nose...just sprayed 1 shot on the back of my hand to soothe me to sleep...LOVE!

Kdu
Kdu

I would only get so many positive comments

Aroma d'Latino
Aroma d'Latino

Ahh! JV for men ummm!, I bought this one when it came out. I don’t use it too often, only in special occasions and always in cool weather.

I find John Varvatos for men to be a boozy sweet and spicy scent with notes of leather and woods. It opens with the cherry/plum and fig notes then it settles down a bit to let the leather and the woodsy notes take place. I can definitely smell the tamarind in the base notes. This is like a Christmas "hot fruit punch" we Latin drink in Christmas time with all that fruit and the cinnamon (the only note missing here is the guava and the sugarcane =D ) This is like a well-blended cocktail, mature but modern, sweet, warm and inviting. This is very distinctive fragrance and a compliment getter, the best of John Varvatos.

Kain
Kain

A really pleasant and sensual fragrance for Armani Code and Moschino forever lovers! great fragrance for casual use in spring and fall and also really great choice for a date!!
The opening is fresh and almost boozy fruity scent mixed with some leather and some sweetness in the background. this opening remind me of Armani Code in many ways but not exactly like it.
The fruity scent is like lemon at the opening. fresh and tart but then in the dry down change to sweeter plum scent.
The leather note is not strong or smoky at all. it's just there to give the scent a manly and dark aroma.
In the dry down as I said, the fresh lemony scent changes to sweet plum scent. still it does have that fresh smell but in different way.
The leather note is there but it's in the background plus some woodsy notes.
I didn't smell figs in this fragrance.
The base is almost the same as the dry down. no big change. the base remind me of Moschino Forever plus some leather and more sweetness.
Projection and longevity is above average.
Really good and sensual smell and definitely for casual use.
يه عطر خيلي خوشبو با بوي تحريك كننده كه براي استفاده روزانه و همينطور قرارهاي عاشقانه خيلي مناسبه
رايحه اوليه اين عطر بوي نسبتا شاداب و خنك شبيه به بوي ليمو هست كه مقداري رايحه چرم و مقداري كمي هم بوي شيرين اونو همراهي ميكنن
بوي چرم اصلا تلخ و دودي نيست. فقط يه حس تاريك و مردانه تري به بوي عطر ميده و بالانس خيلي خوبي داره
بوي عطر اينجا تا حدي شبيه به بوي آرماني كد هست كه مسلما طرفداران آرماني رو هيجان زده ميكنه
در ادامه بوي نسبتا شاداب ليمويي كم كم محو ميشه و جاي خودشو به يه بوي ميوه اي شيرينتر تقريبا شبيه به بوي آلو ميده كه البته همچنان اون حالت شادابي رو داره اما كمي ميوه اي تر و كمي شيرين تره
بوش چرم و كمي بوي چوب هم ميشه حس كرد اما هر دو در حاشيه هستن و براي بهتر كردن بوي عطر اضافه شدن
در رايحه پايه بوي عطر تغيير زيادي نميكنه و فقط كمي شيرينتر ميشه
رايحه مياني و پاياني تقريبا شبيه به بوي موسچينو فور اور هست كه البته كمي بوي چرم بهش اضافه كني و كمي هر شيرين تر
عطر خيلي خوشبو و تحريك كننده اي هست. اگه از عطرهايي مثل آرماني كد، ايو سن لارن لا نوي د لام خوشتون مياد به احتمال زياد از اين عطر هم لذت خواهيد برد
پخش بو و ماندگاري در حد متوسط و بعضي مواقع متوسط به بالايي داره كه بدك نيست
براي استفاده روزانه و مهماني ها و خلاصه به اصلاح گژوال ميخوره و براي ملاقات هاي كاري و رسمي به نظر من مناسب نيست

SwagScent
SwagScent

This is a fruity, woody fragrance that is sexy as hell.

Lgascco
Lgascco

I am female and I just love this scent. I get compliments from men, women of all ages when I wear this. Not a real fan of florals so many women's scents do not work for me. I love the maturity, benzoin, cedary, leathery and clean quality of Varvatos---without being too dry, smoky or smelling like an old man with too much aftershave. I am in my 40's. My other favorite is Givenchy Pi...sweeter but I like them for different reasons...how can one describe why they like a scent...same reason it is difficult to describe why one likes the taste of chocolate or a fine wine. Also like: Annick Goutal's Vanille Exquise (women's...but is truly a unisex scent...and smells nothing like vanilla)...and Dolce & Gabbana for men.

stayclose
stayclose

It starts woodsy and fruity. The dry down spicy vanilla and leather. Its stregth and sillage are medium. I can compare this to habit rouge leather/vanilla but not quite since this has more fruit/ spices in it. 4/5 for me.

djinndc
djinndc

This one is absolutely amazing. I used 4 sprays, the fig, leather, lime and plum scents are really dominant from the initial blast to the drydown.

I couldn't detect much of the cinnamon personally, but it wasn't an issue to me. The lime is really nice in the composition. On my skin the sillage was great, same with the longevity, at least 5+ hours. Yes, it does sit close to the skin after a few hours. Try on yourself beforehand though.

The strong leather, fig, plum, and mild woodsy drydown give this frag an extremely dark mysterious powerful masculine aura to it.

Bravo!!

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

Perhaps the most romantic scent I own. The fig, plum, leather makes this a one-of-a-kind gem of a fragrance. I get 7-9 hours with this lovely skin scent. The initial spray is slightly spicy with the tamarind and coriander but it quickly fades to what we all love about JV.

Grottola
Grottola

I see that people are noticing similarities between John Varvatos and the now discontinued DK Men/Fuel for Men by Donna Karan.

DK Fuel is probably my top favorite designer men's fragrance since Patou Pour Homme, and while John Varvatos sort of captures the suede feel of DK, it's muddled by too many spices. There's a BIG curry-like note on top; it's not animalic or B.O.-like, it's just a very sweet cumin-esque note (The tamarind? I saw that note listed on the back of the tester bottle). So, basically, John Varvatos eventually DOES smell sort of like DK Fuel, but I have to wait two or three hours for it to get to that point, and by then the projection is almost gone.

John Varvatos isn't a bad fragrance, and I can understand why people like it, but it's not the alternative to DK Fuel that I was expecting. For now I'll just hoard the real thing until someone can come up with a satisfying alternative.

The Monaco
The Monaco

To my hukmble nose very similar to Ted Lapidus Black Soul after a - off course - different startup. I prefer black soul.
It's good but i do not wear it often because i'ts getting on my nerves after a few hours.

mrt
mrt

This fragrance is so good , that if i can choose 1 fragrance that i use , this is the one and only . This stays on my skin about 8-10 hours and it smells very very good . This is very manly and sexy and my woman love this .

steve.brule
steve.brule

Bar none, this is the most complete cologne on the market. It has traits from the 80's, 90', and 00's. It can be used in many different settings. A night out, during the day, a romantic setting, or work. You can wear also wear it in every season of the year. It truly works in just about any setting.

JV is my work scent. This will automatically make people think you are a confident person. Someone who wears this could remind you of that guy who is working his way up the ladder in a corporation. He isn't the boss, but you know one day he's got a goooood shot. (The Boss wears John Varvatos Vintage)

Dry down is...INCREADABLE!!! Upper class MASTERPEICE!!!

Perfect for guys 25-50 who look like they got money..and are getting more!

ericrico
ericrico

An undeniably outstanding fragrance crafted by Rodrigo Flores-Roux! The beautiful composition has so many notes that are natural, original and extremely well blended. What makes this outstanding is not any one note in particular - it is the harmony it embodies and sensual vibe that I get when wearing it.

For application, the best way to enjoy this is layering the EdT with the fantastic After Shave. Such wonderful flacons - pure class! The scent, in and of itself, is so elegant and masculine (Very good - 8/10!). Projection is above average for an evening's wear (7+/10), but there are no real strong fixatives in here (just enough resinous notes, albeit a little synthetic) - so longevity is a bit fleeting (6/10). However, do know that this leaves a very nice scent trail along with an aura around you.

To help with longevity, try the layered wearing (with the excellent After Shave, which is very fragrant itself). It not only adds more strength and richness to the scent, but also helps significantly in how long this beauty will last. I get somewhere around 3-4 hours on skin and around 5-6+ hours on my shirt. So, make sure you layer several sprays onto clothing and this will show a lot richer and better. This is very important as well and you can do so without the After Shave. I prefer all of the above and also like the John Varvatos deodorant - very good quality and scent.

I am so pleased with several bottles in the JV line - truly exceptional and oozing quality and notes you simply don't find in fragrances, but rarely. And, even more common notes are done exceptionally well. Impeccable taste, originality and very masculine compositions. This, the original "Classic" bottling, came out in 2004 and has been a staple in my collection for several years. It will remain so, most definitely. Contemporary & modern, but with classic structure and taste.

The scent pyramid for this is actually:

Medjool Date Fruit, Mediterranean Herbs, West Indian Tamarind Tree Leaves

Coriander Seed Templar, Clary Sage Flower, Indian Ajowan (a type of caraway seed)

Auramber, Vanilla CO2, Balsams, Eaglewood, Vanilla, Black Leather

However, I do get the Black Fig and Plum that is listed...so perhaps some parts of the composition mentioned here are correct as well.

Fantastic, intriguing and aromatically brilliant notes! Some of these have never been used before in fragrance, so this is on the cutting-edge of modern perfumery. However, it comes together with a nice, complex menage of flavors and scents. So brilliant...

This is sensual, refined and wonderfully-presented and harmonious fragrance. To be worn with confidence - terrific scent for intimacy.

Not for every man - to appreciate this great fragrance, one must have confidence, refinement, knowledge of scent and a wardrobe to wear it with.

Superb, for a designer release...

Migalex
Migalex

This is much more interesting and nicer than the vast majority of other current male scents. Finally something worth a sniff. It is different, not that much but still different, and nice. I do love the scent of figs and fig leafs, smell it outdoors because I live in a Mediterranean country and always think how much I like it. This scent has nevertheless a sharp minty edge which I do not like and to me lowers its charm. Staying power is not great but the scent is quite good though.

classicburns
classicburns

The first spray of this immediately reminds me of an old fashioned cocktail. Identical, not to the way an old fashioned tastes, but the way it smells the very moment the waitress or bartender sits it in front of you. Then you take a sip, exhale. At that very moment, John Varvatos is created. Sweet and fruity but at the same time dark, manly, and bitter.

yacoco
yacoco

lovely one of kind unique well balanced only for 1 hour nothing more

Cbarghout
Cbarghout

Have had this edt for a number of years. Nothing but good to say about the smell. The plum, fig, vanilla, and leather work well together. Dark, classy, and nice for a night out.
However, it disappears very fast, gone in 2 hours on my skin. Actually performs worse then most after-shaves of other brands. They need to reformulate in a major way to warrant another purchase.

Odiee99
Odiee99

This is a very sophisticated and sexy scent. This is a very deep,sensual scent that I think is best served for a night out with a lovely lady. Woodsy with just the right amount of spice and sweetness.I would definitely say this is for the 30+ crowd.

If this is hard to find or you are on a budget you can get C.O. Bigelow Elixir Black from Bath & Body Works for $20. They are virtually identical.

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

A sexy scent for men! Alluring without being overwhelming.

joeeykn245
joeeykn245

Big fan of this scent. At first I thought it was a bit too syrupy sweet, but once the leather comes in it is very nice. Average sillage/projection. I don't see what people are saying about lack of longevity, I can still smell it on my forearm 18 hrs since I applied.

California Pilot
California Pilot

This is a dead ringer for DKNY's FUEL FOR MEN (the leaded version) from the 1990's. Really, it is an amazing match to my nose.

rayees

i like this. but doesnt last at all.

conmary
conmary

There is a lot of hype in the fragrance community for some fragrances that they dont even come close to this amazing scent. I recently bought Amouage's Reflection and even though is a good fragrance is definetely not worth the money. Not that it really matters but nobody and i mean nobody noticed it. But thats not the case with JV. A big compliment getter for sure! As for the longevity, it works great on me. 7 plus hours and for sure its a fragrance that is made to stay close to the skin. Elegant, warm and sexy. Women adore this one and i do enjoy wearing it a lot. Even summer nights!!!
Also, the drydown is soooooo beautiful that makes people wanna be really next to you!

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

It smells sexy!!! I like it!

Suitable for autumn and winter nights. Soft but noticeable, warm and leathery.

calibud
calibud

if you like this try bath and body works elixir black ..smells the same

misterjohn
misterjohn

I did a skin test of this one in a major department store and was pretty close to buying it, but a couple of things held me back. First, during its middle phase, there is a strong scent of mint. It is very surprising that this scent is not listed among the notes because it was very clearly there. Amidst the mix of rich fruits, spices and wood, the mint comes off as rather jarring and out of the character of the rest of the fragrance. It wasn't a bad mint, but it didn't make sense in terms of the composition,,

The second issue was longevity. About 45 minutes after application, the fragrance faded to a skin scent. Throughout, it didn't project much either. It is really too bad because the other qualities of the scent are first rate. The fruit at the opening is lively and interesting. The transitions from fruit to spiced leather with some dirty patchouli thrown in is equally delightful and unexpected. But the end comes far too quickly and the random elements occurring during the transition are just too jarring. This one is a pass for me.

There is really no excuse for the lack of longevity at the price point of this fragrance. I suppose it might be good in an office setting where stealth is required. Otherwise, it's a huge disappointment for me. This fragrance has so much going for it. It is a shame that it cannot close the deal in all this promise.

mrcontinental
mrcontinental

I held back on this due to it's well publicized lack of longevity and since I've basically gotten to my 31 scent threshold (a different scent a day for a month) I decided it was time to visit the dark side. This is dark and a bit brooding, a no nonsense smell that is strictly business. It opens with a lot of depth and slowly reveals its divine layering. Thank goodness I get 6 plus hours out of it. I love the dark leather and plum which seems to be a mainstay throughout. All in all I have to say that I'm quite pleased with this.

Pari88
Pari88

Figs, plums, cedar and sandalwood, delicious! I get no spices in this one, but it is a warm mysterious sexual scent. It warmed up pretty quick in my area, and warmer weather really makes scents like this pop. Body heat plus summer heat really do many fragrances justice by letting all the notes come out and play. It has so much more depth now. It is so masculine, and very well blended. The fig was there and the leather and sandalwood with just a hint of zest . I just wanted to sniff his neck the whole day. Great stuff! Highly recommended. This stuff is very masculine and mysterious. Woody sweet fragrance but in no way a gourmand. Yummm

I have to give it a full wearing but it seems like the idea was to avoid floral notes, even lavender (which is so common in "men's" fragrances it's sometimes not even listed in note pyramids, despite it obviously being present!), and for that I am grateful. Even the old "80s power" fragrances like this had a floral element of some kind (all the ones I've sampled) if we include lavender. The dried fruit and spice notes dominate, with just enough sweetness to enhance richness (without getting cloying). There's a nice dry wood note here but I don't get the leather. It's not complex but it doesn't get boring, and it's reasonably natural smelling. If longevity isn't good, I suggest spraying on fabric rather than skin. I have no longevity issues, however, and projection ("sillage") is at least good (I used 2 sprays to the chest). I'll likely wear Michael for Men (Kors) more often, because I like the tobacco and incense, but this one is good for when I want to focus on dried fruit and spice.

UPDATE: Wore it a few days ago and it felt really "synthetic" to me, so if you are sensitive to recent releases in this way, sample first !

andy

absolute classic simply one of the best mens colognes and the vanilla, woodsy notes and fig really blend well and give a great smell

Keddy
Keddy

I love this. Smells sweet, warm and very sexy! I'd use this when I'm going on a date during winter or a summer night. Longevity, I get around 6 hours on this. Smells very classy and manly, definitely recommend this one!

recklssabndon
recklssabndon

Good scent for everyday use, I wouldn't use it for date nights because (while it's noticeable and nice, women would like it) it isn't very seducing. It is what it is. That being said, it's got a very well made scent to it, definitely my favorite of the john varvatos collection for men. Leather, Plum, etc. all very well balanced and noticeable... I don't really know how to describe how I feel about it though. I would wear this as an ocasional fragrance in the everyday routine to break the norm (so I don't get sick of my every day smells) but I feel like if I used it more than once or twice a week, I'd get sick of it really fast. It's amazing after it's calmed down for a few seconds and dried, but it's strong - I would say DEFINITELY beware of over-spraying this one. And it's much more pleasant if you spray it, so if you happen to get a splash bottle, just transfer it into a small atomizing spray canister -- they're cheap, it'll conserve the cologne, it'll smell better and it will be well worth it.

jtis30
jtis30

Fantastic. Let it settle in for five minutes and reap the reward of glorious sweet,dark plum - mature goodness! Longevity is my only issue - 2.5 hours - don't expect anymore. Otherwise, this is unfreakinbelievably good.

Jordan13
Jordan13

This is THE date night scent. I'm not even sure how to describe it. Definitely masculine and provocative. I don't get crazy longevity on this guy, but for it's purpose, longevity doesn't matter. If you are going out to a nice supper with a lady-friend this is the fragrance to wear.

twlahue
twlahue

the drydown of this fragrance is similar to the drydown of Dolce and Gabbana's The One. Soft, Sweet, Fruity, Vanilla etc...

The fragrances are different, but the drydowns are similar.

PaulydaEagle12
PaulydaEagle12

Smells like a very syrupy sweet scent with a almost bubble gum dry down at the end. To compare it to another scent that has some similiarities. This to me smells like a more mature version on Paco Robbane's 1 Million. If 1 Million was for a club craized teen or early 20'S guy. Then John Varvatos is for a more mature and "chivalrous" man with a girlfriend. Thats about as close as I can get to describing it.

I'd say 8.5/10

hod
hod

Woody, Oriental, Mysterious.
suites for nights. great for dates.
at first it may smell a bit "regular" but you have to smell it for quite a few minutes before you feel it's unique smell. thumbs up!

bejahu
bejahu

Lovely, plummy and figgy initial blast that settles down into leather and tonka bean. Absolutely beautiful and masculine opening. The only problem is the miserable longevity, which is really a crime, since this fragrance is so good. After two hours, this fragrance completely disappears. Otherwise, this is a great fall and winter scent. So romantic, warm, and sensual.

samihardanian
samihardanian

I like it, but for my taste, it goes only in falls and winters.
یک عطر گرم و خوش بو.میگویند بوی آن حتی مرده را هم زنده میکند.من که خیلی باهاش حال میکنم و تاکنون 3 شیشه از آن را خریداری کرده ام.اما حیف که دیگر به سختی پیدا می شود.

EseveN
EseveN

What a really beautiful sexy scent.

It's probably in my Top3 of all time.

It's only (kinda) weakness:
longevity (something between 4 and 6 hours) and sillage ("romantic" sillage).

9.5 / 10

ritsjoey
ritsjoey

After hunting for 1.5 years in Singapore, I finally found it!

John Varvatos is the perfect blend of woody and spicy! And that tone of leather just adds to the whole picture! Like most other comments, I'd say dat d longetivity is an issue, but this is an out and out evening fragrance and shud b avoided in the day.

Its underrated, subtle yet intense and impactful at d same time!

I'm glad I did not waste my 1.5 years hunting for it!

Overall: 3.3

5 Nose-gasm
4 Awsome sauce!
3 Good but not exciting enough
2 Meh!
1 Hell to the no!

bonovox
bonovox

On to my next review! I wanted to review the signature fragrance because I can see why a lot of people like it, but also explain why it's not best suited for me. It has amazing sillage and is very sophisticated, spicy, and a tad musky. I can see why this is the signature Cologne from John Varvatos, because once you smell that you will never forget it whether you like it or not. When I was a little kid it reminded me of my uncle who used to wear Arimas bath soap, shaving lotion, and cologne! Anybody in the same room as you, possibly the same building is going to get a whiff of this juice. The bottle just like the fragrance and would not necessarily described as classy, but rather sophisticated. I'm 35 years old and I have a hard time seeing myself wearing this except for only on a very cold winter night when there is a formal engagement and I'm going to be in a crowd such as a wedding reception or Christmas party. The leather, cedar, and pepper are definitely the most pronounced notes at the beginning. I had a very hard time smelling any kind of fruit, but maybe after a few hours they may come out a little bit. If you want to add some sophistication and professionalism to your image, besides a wonderful suit and tie (double-breasted) this is the fragrance to match. This is not a kids toy though.

Sillage 10/10
Longevity 8/10
Notes 8.5/10

gianmarco
gianmarco

This is a great smell but it's not for a young crowd

junglefun
junglefun

I love this smell: leathery, a little smoky, sweet, with a black cherry note perhaps. Longevity is so bad on me however, pretty much completely gone after 30 min and I have tried it around 10 times in different seasons. But one of the best scents out there for a romantic night, and I love the bottle.

fodoreanflaviu
fodoreanflaviu

I like it, but for my taste, it goes only in falls and winters

rayees

Owned one. Nice to add to the collection. It smells great. But longevity is poor after 30 minutes. May be here it is summer here of 45 degree!!!

Jave26

I really like this fragrance, smells wonderful and works very well with my chemistry. Longevity on me is great and the dry down is top notch, If you haven't tried this yet I suggest you do so or you might be missing out.

jidx
jidx

An amazing scent, lasts all day and projects well. One of my new favorites. A must own!

Ad nauseam
Ad nauseam

I tested this one on the paper card yesterday. It smells kind of like a Dr. Pepper soda tastes. Very interesting. I'm going to try this one on my skin a couple of times. I like it so far. It is still going strong on the card today. This just might be a future purchase.

I sampled this one again, it's not Dr. Pepper. The scent reminds me instantly of the taste of a Mr. Pibb soda. Smooth and sweet. This will work great for late Fall evenings and during Winter. I LIKE it!

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Yes, a very masculine, sweet scent.
Two types of fig is an awesome plus, then added the plum!
The spices, the sage, leather! This isn't the first time I've smelt a scent like this, but it's the better of the two, that for sure ( the other I don't remember what it was).
My only down is the silage.
If only for better silage I'd probably own this by now. Guys really must try this scent, but on your skin please

Carestinus
Carestinus

After reading all these reviews I must agree this is a very attractive smell. For those who have been to South America and haven't tried this, this scent is exactly like warm dulce de leche (a variant of caramel with more milk and a bit of vanilla, the translation being milk jam).
It's very sexy, for coldish days, BUT although I adore the smell and would die if I smelled it around (it's a plus for me this is not sold where I live so NO ONE has it, which is great mainly because it is too distinctive so if 2 people had it... boring!)I cannot accept this lasts half an hour and then fades away as if it NEVER existed.
I read some reviewer said: "the drydown is to die for" and I couldn't agree more but it comes after 15 minutes and says goodbye in minutes. The basenotes are unexisting which makes me wonder how come Rodrigo Flores Roux didn't manage to keep this great smell on or at least put something to guarantee a longer drydown.
This is 100% a gourmand scent for me (I haven't read anyone saying it but if you smelled dulce de leche you wouldn't have a doubt, perhaps you can relate it too to Bayleys smell)and I appreciate Rodrigo uses strange or never used before ingredients, but although I am not over demanding when it comes to sillage or longevity, this is clearly not a piece of art to smell it a second and remember it for eternity. This is clearly a fragrance made for massive wear and selling, and meant for parties and so, so it just can't wear off after half an hour 'cause it loses its aim I think... you get to the party and no one knows you ever put it on you.
I think of Lolita Lempicka au masc or Rochas Man and both are gourmands lasting till next day.
Finally: it's not my skin, I've tested on several friends (lol) and no single evidence after (at most) 40 min. Reading that Artisan has so many bad reviews based on longevity... perhaps this is a must revise for John&co.
What a pity for such great concoction.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

impression of this perfume is unique, the top note brings me to my childhood, it reminds me much of caramel candy my dad used to make. Such an intimate smell, and then the smell like coconut remains and blending with my body odor. I know that coconut is not written in the notes list, but somehow the drydown on me really reminds me of that. Kinda like this fragrance!

diorshowman
diorshowman

The overall smell of this fragrances is great. It smells better than the majority of designer fragrances out there. The only problem I have of this is its longevity and projection. I only get around 3 hours of solid projection and after that, it fades and it fades quickly. After the 3 hour mark, it begins to smell like gum that has been stuck to the bottom of a school desk for...you know, that stale-sweet smelling scent of old gum.

Longevity:C
Projection:c
Uniqueness:B
Versatility:B
OVERALL: B-

stel15
stel15

This is my favourite for the last 5 years. The vanilla and tobacco are well blended that it makes it hard to resist. A truly unique perfume. Love the bottle too!!!

alton90
alton90

I got this perfume because i heard a lot of good reviews about it and it's very rare here in the UK. I have to say this is truly a unique perfume, easily one of the legendary perfumes. However, it didn't really suit a young adult like me (I'm 21), it is more for adults around the age of 28-39 .

That said there are certain occassions where a young adult like me can use it , like formal events when you're dressed up sharp and serious. IT IS DEFINITELY NOT A PERFUME LIKE ANY OTHER WHICH YOU CAN SMELL ON ANY GUYS AROUND.
No regrets buying it.

I had a student tell me that I smelled like maple syrup. Not sure if that is a compliment or not. I really like this fragrance. I only wish it would last a little longer on my skin.

AveParfum
AveParfum

My brother gave me his bottle. I LOVE this cologne. It makes a great women's fragrance too, if you are the kind of woman who is into woods and spices...because it's a gentle fragrance, not overwhelming by any means. It reminds me of Bvlgari Omnia (which is for women), but it's a class above Omnia. I think Omnia suits a man better than a woman. This cologne does start off smelling like Christmas, with sweet cinnamon and spices, but the drydown is more like pepper and warm woods and reminds me of a cozy fireplace. Such a sexy scent!

crestfallen
crestfallen

JV is a soft spoken fragrance. One that knows his value, but stays humble and reserved in most of his ways. Never offensive. I'd say this scent works best for 20-35yr old guys. This is def an underrated fragrance which makes it better that I know about it! Longevity is about 4hrs, projection is relatively low but the smell is amazing and worth it. Def a fragrance you want to be in close quarters with, not smell it 4ft away.

AalaAM

Of all the items which using leather and spices in perfumery this is the best by far. You can smell the leather which is obviously sensuous and yet very relaxed and totally fits all seasons not only Winter. I was taken by a surprise of its longevity actually, as I heard it wouldn't last that much and It surprised me as it lasted on my skin for more than 8 hours in a hyperactive day I spent, despite the fact that I have a very dry skin.
This one was given to me by one of the most excellent noses known in my country and I should always trust his taste in colognes.
It is manly, playful and you can easily make it your odor signature.

guest_EseveN
guest_EseveN

One of the very best fragrances I have ever smelt. Sexy, sexy, sexy.

For me, any guy from 18 to 40 will make a huge success.

I'm 23, and I get compliments all the time.

=)

costaleo
costaleo

When I got the bottle I thought "Not this one smell again"... It smelled so similar to other scents that I almost got rid of it. But experience has shown me that it may take some time to fully appreciate a scent, so I gave it another try. Surprisingly, this scent has become a very active part of my collection. I really enjoy it now. It's very masculine and yet fresh and light. It lasts a good while on my skin and has a fair price. Not to mention the beautiful bottle. Now, I wanna try the other Varvatos scents.

AalaAM

At first i didn't like it, but it grew on me then, I like such wintry colognes where you still feel the scent during a hectic work day though it is known for not lasting to much. I got this on my birthday and I would want to have it again and again and again.

jakobi3000
jakobi3000

amazing manly scent for fall/winter! not too harsh or aggressive though but still enjoyable...not sure of the longevity tho...

The notes listed above are ,for the most part correct , yet according to the PR it also contains: medjool date fruit, tamarind tree leaves, Indian ajowan and auramber also in the mix is vanilla CO2, balsam resins and eaglewood.

Some of these ingredients, used by Rodrigo Flores-Roux (nose who created this beauty) for the first time, make the frag deeply earthy and manly while introducing these new natural components and giving it a unique and smooth construction. Very classic smelling but just a little different than typical heavy "manly" colognes...

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

when i first smell this fragrance i absolutely fell in love with..its manly and woodsy notes and lil bit of sweetness on the side..dark syrupy feeling..this fragrance is good for special occassion and dates, women love this stuff..i actually wore this at work one time and one of my coworkers sniffing the hell of out of me which is a good thing. though i dont like very long in my skin after 5 hours on my skin maybe 6 hours depend where i wear it..after 5 to 6 hours nobody will smell you, unless they get real close to you..i really love woodsy lil sweet type of fragrance and this is one of them..overall this is great fragrance.

also this reminds me of aigner black for men.

KONRAD
KONRAD

What a Sexy Scent.The leather and woody notes are fantastic.Elegant,discrete,not very common. For me it has some similar smell to Magnetism by Escada.

guest_Tantyfanty
guest_Tantyfanty

A superb elegant fragrance. A class !!!
But it lasts for few hours.

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Mmm, what a sexy scent.

The coriander in the top notes was a bit ticklish for my nose, but fortunately that note was fleeting. The top and middle notes on my skin were predominantly plum and fig--almost a boozy fruity scent--blended with leather, which made the scent warm and comforting.

The dry down's herbs and woods feel both warm AND dry, and there's a peppery flair that adds interest. Leather traces are blended in lightly, and for me, the leather adds a sensuality to the dry down.

John Varvatos is a gorgeous fragrance- it's well blended and alluring. I love smelling this on my husband as much as I love wearing it myself.

gutobega
gutobega

I'm so curious about this...

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Wish it would last longer. I get more citrus than woodsy. Warm and upscale.
I agree that it's best for the 30+ guy.
Go for it, the ladies appear to love it!

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

I like the fig-leathery-tobacco stuff in this one. Unfortunately it's too commercial. It reminds me Boss by Hogo Boss. The vanilla base with food stuff...

Great scent BUT I don't think I'll buy it because too many guys wears it...

andy

king of the woodies its the richest woodsy drydwon i have EVER smelled and it does not need to be sweet to smell appealing becasue this cologne has the BEST woodsy notes and every one perfectly compliments the other and it becomes a unique smell with the fignuton and vanilla thing goin

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

My boyfriend used to own this scent and while it's true that it's pleasant enough; I didn't find it to be anything special. It starts out a little strong and the pepper in the top notes usually made me sneeze or at least made my nose tingle in the mornings after he applied it. After the top notes dissipated, the scent warmed up a lot and the woodiness and spices came through, which was, again, pleasant, but nothing extraordinary. The dry herbs in this fragrance tend to dominate the whole compostion for the first few hours, and while it starts out warm and full of depth, it ends up drying down to a very dry, soapy scent on the skin. Which isn't to say that's a bad thing; a lot of men like this type of scent and I know a lot of women are fans of this one, as well. It's one of the few scents I can remember my boyfriend getting excited about (before he learned a bit more about fragrances and starting looking at scents from a different point of view). So, my point is, that for most people this will be an enjoyable scent. If, however, you have a sensitive nose, the top notes or the dry-down may lend you a sneeze or two...

zahidyne
zahidyne

Very sexy, in that I've had women stopping me to ask what fragrance I am using. Very masculine.

4xxx4
4xxx4

J.V. smells nice, really nice,,, but for me it s cross between santana for men and paul smith london for men...its minus is very, very low longevity,,, what a shame

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

a nice addition to my wardrobe.This is very UPPER CLASS in my opinion.manly, but not in that overpowering WOODY way

elaida_00
elaida_00

a friend of mine just bought this one based on reviews and he is not disapointed..i smelled it also..i was ssooo curious..DAMN..it is sooo sexy..not quite everyday to wear..i think is powerful masculine and yet sweet..like a man should be:)

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

I really like this one. I received this when my only other scent was Curve and my initial reaction was "not all fragrances smell the same?!". Anyhow, it's nice, sweet, leathery and sexy and my bottle's almost finished! It's been a nice run John..

masterfahd
masterfahd

Well I will recommend it to wear it in winters. The smell does not last for more than an hour or two. If you want to turn your partner on, then its good to wear it in the night.

good addition to a coat and tie but for an older crowd maybe 30+

bottom line: luxurious, sophisticated and very masculine without the citrus fresh wimpy scent many adolescents bathe in

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Very, very spicy, peppery and powerful beginning. The dry down is really nice, the spiciness practically fades away. A good winter cologne.

vincent
vincent

I like this one. It's actually a rather unique fragrance. Although they fluff up their notes to make it sound more exotic than it really is, it has a nice top note of dates which blends nicely with the spices and the coriander to give it some pop. On dry down it has a slight vanilla/amber combination that sits calmly radiating a warmth and sweetness that I find to be very alluring.

Bouquet
Bouquet

This is sex appeal in a bottle for a certain 30+ type of man -- smart, sophisticated, worldly,a touch intellectual, urban, well-dressed.

NOT a "college-age" scent or a "sporty"- type scent.

enocmohamed
enocmohamed

Do you wanna smell HANDSOME? you have to wear it... Powerful and enigmatic. Believe me that dark smell makes people to turn around just to smell again...

A wooden-acid-leather notes will define you as something undecipherable!

Aiona
Aiona

Wow! What an interesting scent! I put it on my wrist and for the first 10 minutes, I thought, "No way can I wear this. It is totally masculine." But after the alcohol blew off, I was left with this scent that reminds me of incense. The kind that my dad used to burn when monks came to our house. Or the kind that Catholic priests wave around in those incense carriers, on Good Friday, as they walk up the aisle. Incense is not shown above (on this website, anyway) as one of the notes, so I'm guessing what I'm smelling is the cedar mixed with something. Just as Aeternitas does, I get a lot of lime from it as well, but it's the incense smell that intrigues me. I think this would be a great scent for a priest.

cpk
cpk

It's all leather to me... Very warm, sort of like a favourite warn in leather jacket. Reminds me of DK fuel in a simpler, less bitter version.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Ridiculously sexy men's fragrance if you're into spice or woods and deep, dark notes! This is one men's fragrances that can turn a woman on. I want this for myself, even though it's too masculine for me to pull off. I love it. I think I would drool if a man walked by me wearing this, haha. I get the most from the lime note in the beginning and a little in the dry down with cedar, fig, and pepper. There's just a hint of leather. It's a very well-mixed combination. Manly and delectable.

John Varvatos by John Varvatos 4.24 out of 5 based on 973 ratings and 188 user reviews

John Varvatos Star U.S.A. eau de toilette for men 1.7 oz
John Varvatos Eau de Toilette Travel Spray, 0.57 oz
John Varvatos Eau de Toilette Travel Spray, 0.57 oz
John Varvatos John Varvatos eau de toilette for men 2.5 oz
John Varvatos John Varvatos eau de toilette for men 2.5 oz
John Varvatos Cologne by John Varvatos, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
John Varvatos by John Varvatos EDT Spray 2.5 oz for Men
Gift Set 0.57oz
NORDSTROM.com
Gift Set 0.57oz
John Varvatos Refillable Travel Fragrance Spray Set
John Varvatos Platinum Cologne by John Varvatos, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
John Varvatos by John Varvatos EDT Spray 4.2 oz for Men
John Varvatos by John Varvatos EDT Spray 4.2 oz for Men
John Varvatos Eau de Toilette, 2.5 oz
John Varvatos Eau de Toilette, 2.5 oz
John Varvatos Eau de Toilette, 4.2 oz
John Varvatos Eau de Toilette, 4.2 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about John Varvatos John Varvatos fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about John Varvatos John Varvatos, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify John Varvatos by John Varvatos. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of John Varvatos by John Varvatos represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.