Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

All About Eve Joop! for women
dislike

I have it: 241 I had it: 295 I want it: 179 My signature: 14

cinnamon
All About Eve Joop! for women Pictures All About Eve Joop! for women Pictures All About Eve Joop! for women Pictures All About Eve Joop! for women Pictures

All About Eve is a feminine and fun oriental fragrance which opens with apple note ending with vanilla trail. The apple is distinctive, surrounded by peach and green notes followed by flowers and spicy cinnamon warmth. The scent is instantly recognizable and intimate, like a strong childhood memory of apples and cinnamon. At the end it warms up thanks to vanilla and its creamy and comforting character. Tonka, patchouli and sandalwood offer their warmth at its base. It was created in 1996. The nose behind this fragrance is Creations Aromatiques.

Floral Notes Apple

Les Belles de Ricci Amour d`Amandier

All About Eve Fragrance Reviews

ladushka
ladushka

All about Eve was my signature scent when I was in my twenties. Crispy, fresh, warm and long-lasting with a light sweetness. Green apples, cinnamon and champagne. Playful slightly woodsy undertone....elegant beauty. It is reformulated now, and it is more linear, less complex, a bit boring but still quite a decent scent. Nothing like Donna Karan's apples, a bit more like Burberry's Brit or the Beat but with much more character. Love for the old version and like for reformulation.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

I bought this fragrance on Amazon.com. I was attracted to it's name. It's one of my favorite classic movies starring Bette Davis, Anne Baxter and even Marilyn Monroe makes a cameo. It's a cynical Hollywood story about a famous older actress who mentors a young protégé introducing her into the world of theater and critics and she eventually replaces her. This scent is nothing strong enough to replace anyone else much less your mentor. This is a sweet and spicy scent of green apple, white flowers, cinnamon and vetiver. The fragrance opens with a distinct green apple. It's refreshing and really good to spritz on after a shower. The white florals are mainly jasmine. However it's no jasmine bomb and thank God its not the jasmine in Alien by Thierry Mugler. The jasmine is very nice here smells more like a soft yet fragrant night blooming jasmine. On me the cinnamon is pronounced. I dislike cinnamon but this is not bad. Spicy in a good way not headache inducing. So this is mostly a fruity scent and not very complex, quite simple and even a tad innocent. This is the fragrance of a newcomer into the world of fragrances or an introduction to the Joop scents. This is my first Joop scent as a matter of fact and I'm loving it. Great for spring and summer. If you like scents like Torand Beverly Hills which is mostly apple or that Nina Ricci perfume shaped like an apple (I forget what it's called It's just Nina Ricci) you'll love this. Apple shampoo but better very perfumy and sweet.

ellina1984
ellina1984

A sweet apple martini! Such a fresh, juicy, sweet apple cocktail! More feminine than DKNY Be Delicious and more "perfumey".

Berrieskari
Berrieskari

This is my all time favorite perfume ....anybody know a perfume that smells just like it or very close?

oktober
oktober

Unfortunately, I think it really is discontinued. We've seen several other Joop! frags discontinued, so nothing new.

For a long time I avoided testing this perfume because by looking at the notes, I thought it would just smell like apple strudel or apple pie. It's not like that.

It smells like jasmine that is so...clean and white!-like a wedding gown made of jasmine flowers... and than green, green apples, raw, and the vanilla is stronger than expected, and the cinnamon is not dry, it's more like a glaze... it makes me imagine that the apples are the golden apples from a fairytale. There's an apple tree in a garden far away, that gives apples made of gold. This garden is owned by a fierce dragon. Many went on the quest to get one golden apple out of that tree because just owning one would grant eternal life to a mortal.

That, or you can fly to Neverland, of course. There are options. :)

Napsu
Napsu

I bought this blindly by the notes and reviews. It's very soft and mild, I have to spray many times to get the proper smell. Stays very close to skin so I need to sniff my arm to smell it. Begins with soft apple and turns into soft vanillic scent. I smell no jasmine and I'm not sure about cinnamon either. I was hoping for stronger scent with those lovely notes. This is edp but it's more like edt.
I live in Europe and this is still available. At least on webshops.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

So I found a smaller bottle and had to purchase it for it's nostalgia. I remember this one when it came out. It's really beautiful soft and lovely and very very clean! It is so delicate and innocent. I adore the concept of an apple shaped bottle, apple scent and the name of the perfume, clever.

lales
lales

those ones they are flogging on ebay cant be real surely ..I havn't been able to get my hands on it in years

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

OMG. Love at first sniff. Smells like a candy apple wrapped in a dream.

nexangelus
nexangelus

Immediate sweet apple and vanilla on application. Simple scent. A bit spicy, fruity, floral, very sweet. A lot of jasmine when it dries. A fresh, young fragrance, aqua and green. Not a lot of depth to this (apart from the occasional vetiver and cinnamon note), so a warmer weather scent, the heat might help carry the spices better. (am testing in autumn)

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

Thanks for recommending this Fragranticans. I does smell like a great apple with other "flavors" but to me is not cinammony enough to warrant a full bottle. Plus it just has zero projection or lasting power.

Venusia
Venusia

Pure feminity! Just lovely!

tijgetje
tijgetje

Is this a parfum? or eau the toilette? Because where I can buy it, it says other ingredients.... (there is patchouli and tonkabean in the list?..)

if someone can answer my question, thanks!

jlfears
jlfears

Apple pie, vanilla, booze, woods, and vetiver.

This might sound like Burberry for Women (if you look at the notes), but they're worlds apart.

I think Burberry (original) is much warmer.

I like this a lot.

Depending on chemistry, this can end up being warm and spicy apple pie or cider, *or* it can end up tart and flat.

Appropriate for any time of day, any season. I can't see this bugging anyone.

ohrite
ohrite

Received this in the mail today! It smells soooo gooood!!! And a whole lot familiar...I've been wearing it all day long now and can still smell it. That familiar feeling just wouldn't go away so I had to go and take a sniff on my other perfumes now when I got home from work. And the one it reminded me so much about turned out to be Hugo Boss Orange. To my nose they are VERY similar, and they actually share both the apple note and the vanilla. So if you're looking for All about Eve and can't find it, you could always try Hugo Boss Orange edt.

SannaM
SannaM

This was the first perfume I ever bought. I was a teenager and I still remember the excited feeling I had when entering the local boutique :) I got a FB today and it is as wonderful as I remembered! Creamy vanilla and spicy apple, mmmmm..... And on me the scent stays the same from start to finish. I sprayed it on my wrist four hours ago and it's still noticeable.

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

Words fail to describe how much i love All about Eve :). I first tried it when I was 12. It felt like finding the one. And it truly feels confusing to find the one at such a young age. Shakespearian even :)) To me, this frag is all about perfect timing. On my skin, each note develops just right, just on time. It should also serve as a good example of how to use apple in a frag without turning it into a sour dish-wash soap scent.

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

All About Eve its a perfume that i like very much,it reminds me a lot days gone by,i cannot explain too much but when i wear this perfume it seems for me to be in the 80 years.
This perfume have very lovely notes as Cinammon,rose and apple even that i don't like Cinammon too much.
My friends tell me always good things about this lovely perfume,even my cats adore it :)

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I love this. It smells like a green apple plucked from a tree at sunset in a large orchard. Warm, sweet & juicy.

The more sophisticated 'Be Delicious'.

My parent's bought me this for my 15th birthday when we were in Tenerife. Later that year, i had it in my bag when i went to house party and sadly, it was stolen. They bought me another bottle the following year which i took better care of, an still have.

Gutted that it was discontinued. I don't think it was ever sold in UK & EIRE, it was very hard to find. I luckily bought an unused, boxed tester on ebay and im delighted as it is 125ml for only £46.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This is one of my best blind buys ever. I thought it was discontinued, but suddenly it was available in our webshops!

It`s sooo beautiful... carefree, fresh, very easy to love.

It smells like an apple/peach shampoo, with cinnamon sprinkled all over.

No synthetich notes, nothing sharp, nothing sour, nothing nasty/animalic/indolic... just bliss.

It was the second fragrance in my life, bought when I was a teenager, who just discovered her love to perfumes.
This scent is like fresh, delicious apple, subtly enriched by floral notes, perfect for hot summer. Cinnamon is not especially strong, it just makes the background. Jasmine in here is soft jasmine, blended well with apple. Scent is bright, youthful and delicious.
It reminds me of the time of innocence, when I knew nothing about the world I planned to conquer:)
Recommended for natural beauty women.

butfly23
butfly23

After Hypnotic Poison, I come back to this. This smells apple, vanilla and earthy on me, just gorgeous. I need to train my nose as I cant always tell what's in a perfume-thank goodness for this site.
I wish Joop would bring this back but in a stronger version. This doesn't last long on me, seems like 2 hrs tops. Always having to re-spray.
So different to other scents around-cannot stand the DKNY synthetic smells.
Use year round, day and night.

kneissl
kneissl

Naughty but nice! I've been wearing this off and on since it was released. Almost certain the formula has been changed; it's not exciting as the original. I still enjoy it on casual days when I don't feel like wearing anything floral or fresh or too gourmand, this is a pleasant in-between. The green grassy notes are much softer than before, the apple/cinnammon sweeter and the vanilla more prevalent. There is also a hint of plastic or something I cannot define. Still it is a unique fragrance that will suit some people better than others. I have no idea if it suits me, it's just one of those oldies that I feel the need to sniff occasionally and (try to) recapture my youth for a few minutes!

Missem
Missem

People found this scent intruiging, when I wore it I was consistently approached and asked "what WAS that fragrance I was wearing?" Fresh, fun, sexy and elegant. I wish Joop would bring it back!

kwietok25
kwietok25

This was my first "serious" fragrance and I got it from my parents...I loved it then and have never stopped! Haven`t had it for ages but repurchased two days ago. Its quite difficult to get but one has to find the way :) This is probably my most beloved frag and always will be... Sweet but not sticky and nauseating. Elegant and sexy. Combination of apples and vanilla is delicious and longevity is pretty good.
And btw. the name is spot on: Innocent yet sexy and dangerous :)

carolg
carolg

If you visit perfumeparlour uk they do a smell alike called About Eve. I have been buying their oils and EDP sprays and find them really good quality.

The sprays are no longer allowed to be posted overseas from the UK but the oils are worth buying.

I have been able to revisit fond memories of fragrances that have been discontinued since buying the Perfume Parlour uk ones. I am sending them samples of old faves to see if they can get their manufacturers to match something very similar; Rochas, Femme pre reformulation PDT being the first and am awaiting news, since Rochas perfumes have been dumped by P&G, probably never to surface again !

Jonayla
Jonayla

I want almost cry, why you can`t buy this anymore. It was my 20`s signature scent. Fresh apple, cinnamon (like apple pie!) and finally lovely vanilla. Apple bottle is nice too.

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

My best friend used it when we were in our early 20s. I fell in love with it and later I had to get my own bottle. Well balanced, dynamic and youthful fragrance! I have to get me a bottle, but I'm concerned as my taste changed in perfumes so much. I might not gonna like it anymore...I will probably buy a mini first to try it on again!:)

ingalee
ingalee

this perfume had a friend of mine, who has had the time, and said that it was difficult to get hold.So I bought it, of course .. I think about this a bit odd perfume, very floral, and the aroma of apple, elegant. strong scent that lasts all day, had to shower because it would disappear.like the name and the bottle.

no favorite direct, hard to place, but I like it! And I think it is a mature scent that might fit the mature woman more, but when I wear it I will go and smell it all the time!!

dezaval
dezaval

This fragrance brings back so many good memories. It's elegant, as most of Elisabeth Arden fragrances are, it's fruity and spicy - for me, fresh green apple and cinamon are the top notes. It took me by surprise back in the mid 90s when it was released. Great for autumn mornings, when going to work or meeting your friends out for a coffee or when watching the rain from the window...Aaaah...You should try it!

Beeb26
Beeb26

I got this one from my sister on my 18th birthday....a big bottle and I loved it. After I finished it, I never bought it again. It became less popular and I couldn't find it in the stores anymore. Now I' m almost 32 and ordered a small bottle online. Today I got it and it still smels heavenly! A soft, sweet apple scent. I truly don't understand why I haven't used it for almost 14 years! I will keep on using and buying it from now on..that is for as long as it is still available....

basgam
basgam

This has been my signature scent since 1998. I remember I first saw an advert in one of women's magazines and smelled its fragranced page, and I fell in love with the scent immediately. Back then I had no idea about skin types, longevity or differences between EDP and EDT. Nevertheless, when I bought my first bottle, I was lucky that the smell was perfect on me! It settles warm on my skin, and I get so many complements on the perfume. It's great that it's not easily available in shops (discontinued in many countries now) so the smell is not too common amongst women. My true perfume love.

KateAnette
KateAnette

I had this perfume ages ago. I thought it was discontinued, couldn't find it anywhere in years. As the online shop where i order most of my perfumes from suddenly had this in stock, i ordered it immediately. Was a bit worried about the quality (if it really is discontinued), and didn't quite remember how it smelled like, just remembered liking it a lot. Was thinking i might not even like it anymore, as my tastes have changed.
Well, i have been wearing All about Eve for a couple of days now.
This is not a screechy, green, "fresh", artificial apple scent (nothing like DKNY apple scents, those are horrible on me). This is a spicy apple scent. Apple, cinnamon and vanilla, in a perfect harmony. It's deep and warm. Still summer here now, but i imagine this will be even better in cold weather, a real comfort scent.
I think the longevity will be better in cold weather as well. Warm weather tends to make my scents last a shorter time, this still stays on around 4-5 hours now.
It was even better than i remembered, one of my new favorites <3

suhaesa
suhaesa

if you love the smell of green apples you will love this one...very simple the idea of Adam and eve and the forbidden fruit .but i really doubt that's how eve smelled then! for its not sensual nor provocative in any way its a sent you can let your 8 year old girl wear to her friends birthday,,light fresh ,not a personal favourite.

rate it as 3 out of 5

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

You can still get it in Germany. Here it isn't discontinued. Just check out Douglas in Germany or the Douglas.de website.

ladynaqua

Ah btw, I got it from Germany which is expected as it is the country of origin:) so it is still being sold there..
edit: well after using this for sometime I noticed that they did reformulate it , It is not that crisp and fresh any more . It is sweeter , I hate seet smells!!

ladynaqua

The best apple fragrance however, I recently bought 3 bottles coz it was on sale and I was abit dissappointed coz it is much sweeter than i recall it and with a bit of nausiating effect maybe my taste changed cozi recalled it to be more fresh and not nausiating at all.. sillage on me is great.

Lady Odeur
Lady Odeur

I think this is the best apple scent in the world! Green sour apples, vanilla and a hint of cinnamon. Delicious combination of these three makes very luscious, fresh and happy fragrance. I get lots of compliments when i wear this. Perfect for any time, any mood :)

Misenchanted
Misenchanted

I'd forgotten all about this fragrance for some strange reason and stumbled across it on here. Just purchased some off ebay this very minute. Can't wait to receive it in time for the upcoming Australian Spring. I am sure it will bring back memories. I used to love its delcious, fresh, apple-y scent. Some ebay sellers are saying it's discontinued. I hope not, after I have just re-discovered it. Might have to stock up!

Just as lovely as I remembered. Fresh, apple-y and a little spicy. Bought a smile to my face on first sniff. So glad to have found an old friend.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Very nice and adorable, delicious-fruity scent. Highly addictiv, but the lasting power is poor -only 20 minutes on me! After that it´s gone and nothing stay back.

This is often on sale here and when I was younger I bought it and used one bottle up. I remember it to be a nice light daytime scent with a true apple note. Back then I enjoyed wearing it although it probably didn't have a good lasting quality. By now there are so many "apple scents" out (DKNY, Nina Ricci and so on) that this isn't catching my interest anymore.

I find this one to be very modern and fresh. I like the opening with lots of apple. The Cinnamon is just there, not strong at all, and the vanilla in the end, is light and very nice. This is a every-day-scent in my opinion, for both younger women and middle-aged women (like me). On my skin All about Eve stays about 5 hours.

En härligt modern och fräsch doft med mycket äpple i toppnoten. Kanelen är nätt o jämnt märkbar och vaniljtonen i basen är mjuk och lätt. Denna doften sitter på huden ca 5 timmar. En doft som fungerar som varje-dag-doft i mitt tycke. Passar både unga och medelålders tjejer, tycker jag.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

"All About Eve" is a cozy and warm apple based fragrance. It starts quite flowery on my skin with its combination of green apple and flower bouquet and soon fades to its base of cinnamon and vanilla. I don't get any vetiver on my skin.

Its lasting power is pretty good with a moderate sillage. A delightful fragrance from the time when Joop house had better offers.

jedikitty
jedikitty

update: mini no longer available.
----------------------------------------------

When I've read this one has green apple in it, I just had to try it.
I got a mini on eBay, from a French seller I trust. Alas, All About Eve did not work out for me; all I get is a faint apple scent (good) and a whole lot of just strong alcohol scent (bad). There is also a fair amount of sugary sweetness coming through; I guess that's the vanilla note. No cinnamon. Not much of flower bouquet either. Mostly "sugar" smell.
I tried it a couple of times by now, several days apart just to play with different hormone levels, to see if that will make a difference, but it did not.
Sad... so hoped for this one to become that "go to", happy fragrance but I don't think All About Eve was meant for me.
Mini, anyone?

Mariame
Mariame

One of my favorites.Feminine, apple-spice vanilla scent.A fresh green fruity floral.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

My friend used to wear All About Eve. Gosh it's adorable scent! You simply trust a person who wears this, you wanna make friends with her :) It's so fresh and pleasant.

cloyd42
cloyd42

I won't waste a lot of time repeating what others have said more articulately--it's a good apple with warm vanilla and vetiver, an undertone of flowers. I will say that I've looked for a good apple scent for quite a while since the typical apple scent is usually pleasant but buried under flowers (Nina) or moving in an artificial direction (Karan). Well worth your while if you want a true apple with some sophistication. One other note: the staying power is truly impressive: I had to wash my hands three times to remove all the scent.

kerini
kerini

One of my all time favourites!
Light, fruity, simple and not too sweet - just perfect.
This fragrance is all about apple and vanilla. It starts with apple and a hint of vanilla and dries down to a wonderful creamy combination of sandalwood, vetiver and vanilla and a very soft fruity beackground. I do get a little cinnamon and floral notes but they are really subtle.
I absolutely love this scent and I've gone through quite a few bottles since one of my mother's friends gave me my first sample almost 15 years ago.
I always receive many compliments when wearing All about Eve, from both men and women.
It lasts at least 9 hours on me but more often I still sense its soft trail the next morning. I'm not sure why it seems to fade more quickly sometimes, maybe I'm just too used to the smell.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

An easy-to-wear, clean floral-fruity fragrance with a warm, creamy base. I get gentle apple and white floral notes with vanilla. The vetiver in the base is soft and subtle and adds depth to the fragrance. Well done!

tschiepchen

I cannot find All about Eve anywhere in London.
So far I have been able to stock up with the help of ebay.
But it is great that it is still available on the continent.
Thanks for the great news, Eyla!
My next visit to Europe is scheduled for the end of October and I will raid the shelves of all drugstores and department stores I can find.
Muller is a German/Austrian chain, right?

EDIT 05 Oct 2010:
I found out that All about Eve IS discontinued, some shops are just sitting on old stock, like they still have Rococo or Le Bain.
Yes, big name high street chains, too.

:-(

Eyla
Eyla

on my skin this smells like baked apples stuffed with bourbon vanilla sugar, grinded walnuts, some rum and a light touch of cinnamon. very foody, out of the oven and boozy kind of scent. I cannot decide whether I like it or not, but I'll keep wearing it until I reach the bottom of the bottle.

oh, and it's not discontinued, I've seen it in almost every Muller I came across, even in my country! the newer version seems to have a fresher note of apple in it, though. like the whole scent is somehow lighter.

tschiepchen

All about Eve is one of my favourites ever.
It smells deliciously like vanilla and apple.
Very grown-up and very feminine, warm and seductive.
So sad it was discontinued.

guest_JSam
guest_JSam

One word: Seductive!

polka
polka

The best word to describe this scent is "lovely." Not "interesting", "original" or “fascinating”. It’s simply lovely. Light, feminine, charming. I mostly use it when the deeply hidden, romantic and cereless part of my personality awakes.

This is a mix of optimistic fruit scents, spiced-up with a subtle, slightly mincemeat-like note. A similar one - but much more gourmand and tangy - I could smell in Mira-Bai. All About Eve is a far reminiscence of a fresh, home-made apple cake.

It is simple as its bottle, but I don’t mind its simplicity. On the contrary, this is one of the few simple fragrances I like.

nickflick
nickflick

Apple and cinnamon. That's all I get. Wish there was more vetiver. Very light...I use as many body products as I can to make this fragrance feel heavier.
It is beautiful though and sure to earn compliments from those who like obvious apple and cinnamon notes. I think it is a love/hate fragrance for men but it is not really strong enough to offend anyone. For this reason, it may be suitable for the office or working with children.

All about Eve! is a memory scent for me. It reminds me of a summer holiday in England and a very nice guy I met there. I bought it at the duty-free and worn throughout my holiday. I really liked it back in that time and I would still wear it if it wasn't discontinued here, but anyway it will always be a big memory trigger like my other frags, so I always need a new one. It was a different me then. It worked very well with my chemistry. Yes, it smelt green apple but not the kind of fruity fake perfumed waters for teenagers. I think it has a relatively simple formula but well balanced. Especially the drydownwith its woody/vanillic base provided a certain tone to the whole composition. It was perceived as a fresh summery scent, maybe innocent but also quite seductive, very suitable for the young lively girl I was!
People understood better this type of scent ratehr than my historical bombs like Shalimar or Samsara.
I still own a finished small bottle and I can't sniff the cap without being immediately drown back to that holiday.

zis
zis

I have to be in the mood for this one I guess, sometimes I love it, sometimes I just like it. To me it's a spring scent. I think it's rather similar to Burberry woman, but I like this one better, it's warmer and it lasts longer.

This is a 6** fragrance.
If you like juicy apple, this is a MUST

seventh
seventh

Some men wanted to eat me. What else can I say, really? I think it's discontinued now, too bad.

www.brittxxx.nl
www.brittxxx.nl

Smells like apple and fruity.Very nice in summer.

viveka
viveka

I remember how I loved it! Today I can't wear it anymore but few years ago... I was sick to get All About Eve and finally (after well passed exams ;) ) I bought big (125 ml) apple. It's perfect scent of ideal apple - warm, a little bit sour but after all entouraged with yummy ingredients like vanilla and cinnamon. Mix everything and you'll get perfect apple pie! AAE is like very gourmand cake. Maybe for me now it's too evident and almost one-note, yet it could give annoying after longer time of use but still... I'll always rememeber it as one of my perfect-dreaming-smell.

amelie
amelie

I agree with earlier comment,that really is reminiscent of Apfelstrudel. Apple is not too much there, pretty quickly loses specific sour taste of apples and become soft with a strong touch of vanilla, later becomes really intimate, at moments even gourmet. If you add a little more cinnamon might be a typical oriental fragrance.
Yes, it is familiar smell of hot apple tea with rich aroma of vanilla&cinnamon. No fresh apple flavor, but hot baked apple, as in Central-European cuisine, mixed with raisins and cinnamon,with a few drops of lemon.
Compared with DKNY fragrances on apples, Joop managed to make a perfect mix; this is a much more gentle and somehow more convincing performance.
A very pleasant fragrance, easily I could wear it in the cottage somewhere in the north, even a bit romantic and playful. It's not a seductive fragrance, but the scent of intimacy and tenderness.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

I first got the shower gel as a present and was curious to try the perfume itself as I liked the scent a lot. Now that I have had some experience with it I can say it is one of the juiciest apple fragrances ever. It is fresh, invigorating and delightful and you needn't spray a lot as it is very long-lasting. I find it somehow similar to Burberry for Women, especially in the drydown. I wish I could smell more of the cinnamon which I love in perfumes.

brinnet
brinnet

From the bottle, this perfume smells so fruity and cute, and on me it smelled that way for a few seconds.

With the dry down and my chemistry, I just think it's a little stinky. I hate saying that, because I so much wanted to love it. However, it smells musky on me, and I just wasn't expecting something so mature from those top notes.

kiselina
kiselina

I expected to find a green apple aroma here, but alas-it smells like an apple strudel. it's not too bad though, a bit too sweet and frivolous. the top notes are very similar with fendi-fantasia.
the bottle is very cute.

falovalo
falovalo

It's like fresh, green apples dipped in vanilla. It's subtle and I think suitable for all seasons. I was wanting Be Delicious, but I think this will be my dupe!

mahanta
mahanta

I like it although I was hoping to LOVE it... I guess I just wanted to bring back my childhood memories of late autumn evenings near the fireplace- oven-baked apples with sugar and much cinnamon and vanilla... Apples are here, sugar and vanilla, too, but where, oh WHERE is cinnamon???? I need MORE!!!

SandraS
SandraS

I love fresh green apple scent and cinammon so I assumed I wold like this one. The sweetness of the drydown tottaly obliterates fresh aple scent. Completely unbalance on my skin, reminds me of a apple pie with too much sugar in it and not enough apple.

I'm sure it can work out great in other skins, sadly not in mine. Has good staying power.

mellybee
mellybee

It is a combination of apples and vanilla on my skin. The green apple dominates at the beginning and the vanilla in the drydown. Very subtle and comfortable. Ideal for autumn and winter.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Kreeg deze geur kado met kerst 12 jaar geleden. Heerlijke frisse, niet te zoete geur die lang blijft ruiken.( frisse appels)
Helaas niet meer te krijgen in holland, maar wel op ebay of een verkoper die (erg goede) imitatiegeuren verkoopt.

Very good, fresh and not too sweet scent. ( fresh apple )
Also longlasting. Its a pitty it is not available in holland, but i can buy it here by a seller who makes very good duplicate scents, also All about Eve.

leonora84
leonora84

This edp is really weak for my taste, but the combination of apples, cinnamon and vetiver is really beautiful. Here is no risk of spraying too much. I preserve it, maybe there will be days, where it will be lasting and strong enough for me.:)

Elumina
Elumina

Edited:
All about eve was my signature scent when i was a young girl and i loved it very much. It smells like a green apple with vanilla, not cheap or typical *floral-fruity-like* at all. It has a really rich and warm character. Just perfect for spring time, but also fits to all other seasons. Its soo yummy ^^

Allegra
Allegra

I couldn't have imagined that something so fresh and innocent as green apple scent would turn into this luscious, seductive and delightful elixir. It truly brings out the animalistically feminine side in you...mmm! ;)

Evelia19
Evelia19

I thought I'd like this perfume... but far too sweet for my taste, smell extremely wrong on me. But this IS a nice perfume, just for someone else.

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

Beautiful, adorably. Smells green apples and vanilla. Innocent and ... tempting.

dolita
dolita

this one made for night parties as it leave a good impression about you to all people surround you and i like the shape of the bottle too

Natalia78
Natalia78

Genuinely beautiful.Innocent but seductive.Name of it is so appropriate!

All About Eve by Joop! 3.89 out of 5 based on 408 ratings and 77 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Joop! All About Eve fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Joop! All About Eve, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify All About Eve by Joop!. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of All About Eve by Joop! represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.