Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Joop! Homme Summer Ticket Joop! for men

Joop! Homme Summer Ticket Joop! for men
dislike

Joop! Homme Summer Ticket is a limited summer edition for 2012. The new edition is a "flirt ticket" for modern and urban men and hot summer days. The composition is masculine floral, enriched with fruits and greens.

Top notes: bergamot, grapefruit and apple. Heart: orange blossom, jasmine and heliotrope. Base: vanilla, tonka bean, vetiver and amber.

Available as 125 ml EDT.

Bergamot Grapefruit Red Apple

Jasmine Orange Blossom Heliotrope

Vetiver Amber Tonka Bean Vanilla

Joop! Homme Summer Temptation

Joop! Homme Summer Ticket Fragrance Reviews

Molko
Molko

Today arrived this pink juice, I think is enough delicious, fresh, light, unisex and modern composition. It's easy to wear because there is nothing suffocating or too much sweetness, more wearable than the original formula, but the original is more unique smell I think, more feminine, bolder, sweeter, has better sillage and lasting. This version is weaker with moderate projection.
Top and heart part reminds me of Aquolina Steel sugar without burnt sugar note. The drydown (after 4-5 hours) is same smell as the original Joop!

beyazgölge
beyazgölge

IMO there is no diffrence between this version and the classic one. they are very similar, both of them unusable. beware of this frag, you should look for better scenes

Fragrantguy
Fragrantguy

Something about this cologne just...works. I saw this at Ross for $19.99 and figured I would try it. I sprayed a little on my wrist and was taken to a pretty, bright, yet masculine scent. This fragrance works because it smells like a mens cologne, but is sweet and pretty at the same time. The color does its justice well being a mature, real men wear pink shade. Another nice thing about this juice is it's much sweeter than the original Joop which almost made me gag. The same day I tried this I also went to the gym where it lasted me way after I finished. A beautiful scent, great price (for a lot of cologne), and long lasting. A must buy for any guy who feels pretty in pink but can say he's still a real man.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

This could have been easily named Joop Lite instead. But I view this as a good thing because the original is just too overpowering for me to wear, especially in warm weather. The same sweet notes are here, minus the cinnamon, presented in a much less cloying way.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Does it smell masculine? The notes are so feminine.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

As for the notes, this summer edition appears to be quite similar to "Summer Temptation". The bottles seem to be following terrible uninspired moments.

Joop! Homme Summer Ticket by Joop! 4.07 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Joop! Joop! Homme Summer Ticket fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Joop! Joop! Homme Summer Ticket, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Joop! Homme Summer Ticket by Joop!. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Joop! Homme Summer Ticket by Joop! represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Joop! Joop! Homme Joop! Joop! Homme Wild Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme Rochas Rochas Man Burberry London for Men Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Nautica Nautica Voyage Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Paco Rabanne Black XS Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Versace Dreamer ScentStory 24 Gold Animale Animale Animale for Men Viktor&Rolf Antidote Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb