Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Joop! Nuit d`Ete Joop! for women

Joop! Nuit d`Ete Joop! for women
dislike

Joop! Nuit d`Ete by Joop! is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Joop! Nuit d`Ete was launched in 1990. Top notes are tarragon, fruity notes, bergamot, brazilian rosewood and lemon; middle notes are honey, carnation, orris root, jasmine, heliotrope, ylang-ylang and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, vetiver and myrrh.

Tarragon Fruity Notes Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood Lemon

Dolcelisir

Joop! Nuit d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

I would give a kingdom just to have this scent back in my collection...

zymryte.shaqiri
zymryte.shaqiri

Reminds me strong to Jil Sander Sun.

frederica
frederica

The wisper of the night. The fragment of beautiful song you´ve heard for a brief moment which is lost in memories and now you´re longing for hearing it again. Starry sky radiating it´s endless unreachable glamour. Heavy fabric covering flawless body. I can feel all of this, when I smell Nuit d´Ete.

icecube
icecube

Wow. A heavily sweet perfume. Loads of Ylang ylang - coverd with honey and vanilla.
Suits the "powerwoman" that was so fashionable during the 80ies when they knew how to make good perfume.
It reminds me of Sun by Jil Sander - another of my favorites.

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

This used to be my signature fragrance back in the 90's, finished a few bottles and moved on. I would love to get a new one but it is very hard to get it, just like Berlin. Oh how I wish Joop! would still make them...

Sarah Bas Eleazar

Now, I´m using "Dolcelisir"- L´Erbolario and I can guarantee that this parfum is just as "Joop Nuit D´ete". It is a perfect substitute.

A typical Joop!!
And then I feel ambergris, WD spray,smokey in a background and a flavor that is as a delightful surprise when we open a package of fondant with vanilla milk. All very light.

I don´t know none perfume like this scent. Very interesting... Probably it doesn´t worth so much to ask for it but still worth a lot.

The box is beautiful, the interior mimics a starry night and on the glass the name of the perfume is engraved on the silver ring in a very delicate form. Beautiful!

Rroo
Rroo

I have one of the original purple bottles. It actually ranks as my favourite scent ever & every time I wore it everyone complimented me & asked what it was but alas I have never been able to find another bottle so I left a drip in my old one to revisit the scent memory...

Arome Sara
Arome Sara

This precious fragrance is for those who love powdery, tendre, but not weak perfumes, as well as for oriental scent lovers. Very rich, sophisticated, slightly musc woody notes in the top, followed by flowers and Honey, patchouli and amber till the base.
I first bought it in 90 years and I consider it a very original scent that is unlike any other.
Unfortunately, it is not already buying almost

fanny
fanny

Divine and of course hard to get.

Usually I don't go for honey in perfume, but here it has a modest and beautiful supporting role.
Sweet, sweet, sweet, warm, dark, with its own velvet personality and I can not get enough..

Miniatures are all I can find on the net; anyone owning this Jewel and not using it?..
Do contact me!!

albowwow
albowwow

Outstanding subtle and smooth fragrance. Sold mainly in Europe in the 90's but continues to have a loyal following. Starting to become rare with mainly test sizes available. Larger EDT's are extremely expensive. The Purple bottle is the most coveted.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Joop! Joop! Nuit d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Joop! Joop! Nuit d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Joop! Nuit d`Ete by Joop!. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Joop! Nuit d`Ete by Joop! represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.