Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Miss Wild Joop! for women

Miss Wild Joop! for women
dislike

rum

For September 2013 Joop! Is preparing a new fragrance for women similar to last year's men’s' edition of this house, - Joop! Homme Wild. according to its fragrant notes. The fragrance was created in collaboration with Coty Prestige and arrives in flacons colored in seductive purple color. Two perfumers of the house of IFF, Veronique Nyberg and Olivier Polge worked on the composition of the new fragrance for women.

Just like the edition for men, Miss Wild opens in impertinent and insolent way, with spicy accords of pink pepper. Spicy-flirtatious notes are softened by subtle and sweet aroma of black vanilla contributing to warmth and softness of the perfume. Base notes particularly accentuate rum that is characteristic of this edition as well as the last year's edition for men. Rum will seduce and warm the entire composition in a special way, and leave sweet, intoxicating trail on the skin.

Joop! Miss Wild will be available as 30, 50 and 75ml Eau de Parfum. Trendy metal skulls decorating the edges of a black ribbon bow will embellish the new flacon for women. Face of the new fragrance of the house of Joop! is model Julia Frauche and she will be features on advertising posters promoted at the beginning of September 2013. Advertising photos are signed by Matthew Brookes, British photographer.

Pink Pepper

Vanilla

Rum

Guess by Marciano for Men

Miss Wild Fragrance Reviews

Cassiano

Thank you @lulu169. That's the way it should be read in Brazil, the country I live and where people use to speak the brand wrong. That's a matter of understanding...and, by the way, I found a post that says exactly how I did, even in the roughly way.
pa . wiki . studyroom . us/Joop (try without the spaces)

lulu169
lulu169

sorry @Cassiano but it dooesnt read how you suggested but [joːp]. Its a German Name/Company, Im a German, so, just trust me ;)

Cassiano

Joop! Miss Wild hit the market in 2013, a year after the release of the male version, which aroused the interest of many faithful followers of the brand Joop! (it reads "yope"). And, in my opinion, is one of those pairs that can achieve the highest grades in requirements such as concept, design, visual identity, fragrances, etc.

The bottles are similar, have the same color palette, the same typology and the fragrances fit perfectly. The same simplicity in the composition of the male version, was also employed in the female version. This time, the notes are pink pepper, in the output; Black vanilla, in the heart; rum, in the base.

The biggest nuance of femininity appears in the beginning. The rum, even though deep down, gives a very noticeable alcoholic aspect throughout the evolution (as in the male version). And the vanilla note increments the result with a certain sweetness.
It is a linear fragrance that borders on unisex, in the same way that the version for the boys managed to conquer women with its aroma reminiscent of "red fruits". Moreover, it has excellent projection and longevity, common features in scents of this house, not to mention it has the touch of Olivier Polge.

To finish, I would say the following: Joop! Miss Wild was made to those women in love, who enjoy the smell of male version on their partners, and who live that kind of relationship full of harmony, in which the clothes look the same, the perfumes are side by side on the dresser and, once in a while, carry with themselves the smell of another. Ideal for couples who are not afraid to be wild, as long as they are together.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

This has definitely been inspired by Paco Rabanne XS, so if you like that I'd almost guarantee you'd like this too.

It opens quite sweet but soon morphs into a spicy berry, peppery scent.
Quite masculine yes, but i think that makes it sexy.

Sillage and longevity are moderate.

shopgirl
shopgirl

Initial burst of glue and fades to dried glue... Urgh!!

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

A smell itself is not my cup of tea (as I like different scent categories), but I like the idea. It's warm, creamy and smells like cookies and rum, but in a wearable way. Seems like perfect for winter. I also like the cute bottle.

elaboracja
elaboracja

nice scent, but for me - too obvious. there's nothing unique about it.

RubyRedRose
RubyRedRose

This perfume is a soft spicy Vanilla scent, it's nice, easy to wear for day or night. Not very sweet. Lasting power and sillage are ok, pretty bottle too!

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I really like this scent, there should be more notes listed for us to click and vote on as there is more to this than just those 3. Its quite different to other perfumes out there at the moment so definitely worth a sniff.

I tested it a few days ago and couldnt stop sniffing the strip so I went back yesterday and sprayed it on me.

I loved the opening and after a walk around the shop for a while I was hooked and just had to buy some!

Its just the right amount of sweetness for me and Im a huge lover of ceder which is definitely in there in my opinion!. I love the touch of spicyness in there too, just right.

Very fruity with sweet cherry - has a similar smell as la petite robe noire.

It is quite unisex and the smell lasted on me all day which is great. Nice for this time of year, I reckon this will be ok in some heat too because its quite fresh.

Its quite a bit cheaper than what I usually go for and I got a free body lotion too so was really happy. I even convinced my partner to get the Homme version aswell which is even cheaper!! He got a free shower gel :D Happy days.

Well this is not outstanding, but it is not bad either, not as sweet as most celebrity scent, it is a dry spicy gourmand, easy to wear, it smells nice without smelling fantastic. The rum is present, giving the scent a boozy undertone. I like it, nice, nothing more really. I noticed after wearing it a while that the drydown has a bit of a medicinal smell, different for sure.

Babygia
Babygia

Scent preference is always a subjective thing.
This may be no groudbreakig idea at all, but i don`t agree that`s a bad one.
It`s nice done mix of the pepper (for my taste it could be little more added ,i love peppery scents) rum without this sharp,alcoholic edge, little bit vanilla and soft woody trail.
I`d say,it is almost unisex frag, and i could imegine this on my hubby too just as well on me.
Very inoffensive,nice and warm scent,perfect for cold months.
Not really "wild" but not muted too.
Simply nice!

louisminaj
louisminaj

This is a highly unoriginal scent, the notes are awfully deceiving. It smells like a generic almost celebrity like scent. Its a huge disapointment.

nikki92uk
nikki92uk

Any more word on the release date? Early or late September? I'm so excited for this. Notes sound amazing.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I want this ._. it has 3 of my favorite notes and the bottle looks awesome

Endymion
Endymion

The bottle is way too masculine, as it looks exactly like Joop! Homme.
And the skulls are copied from Paco Rabanne's Black XS...

junior halston
junior halston

Interesting they would use the men's bottle design. It is so inconic men's bottle.

SS79
SS79

WOW this sounds like its going be so yummy!!.. Great! another [perfume to wait for!!! lol ..
OH! And LOVE the bottle!!!!!!

Miss Wild by Joop! 3.23 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 17 user reviews

Joop Miss Wild Eau de Parfum 50ml
51.50 GBP
Joop Miss Wild Eau de Parfum 75ml
Joop Miss Wild Eau de Parfum 75ml

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Joop! Miss Wild fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Joop! Miss Wild, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Wild by Joop!. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Wild by Joop! represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.