Designers » I-K » Citrus « Groups

Ambition Jordin Sparks for women

Ambition Jordin Sparks for women
dislike

Ambition Jordin Sparks for women Pictures Ambition Jordin Sparks for women Pictures Ambition Jordin Sparks for women Pictures Ambition Jordin Sparks for women Pictures

After the debut perfume Because Of You from 2010, pop and R&B singer and the winner of the sixth season of American Idol Jordin Sparks launches her second fragrance called Ambition. The fragrance comes out in November 2012.

Ambition is an unusual mixture of the fresh notes of white tea, bitter orange and lemon zest at the top with the heart of mint, sea moss, black currant, wild raspberries and precious woods. The perfume’s base includes accords of Tahitian vanilla, benzoin, white musk and sandalwood.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Lemon Bitter Orange White Tea

Mint Seaweed Black Currant Raspberry Woody Notes

Tahitian Vanilla Sandalwood Benzoin White Musk

Ambition Fragrance Reviews

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Smells like Vicks on me ... Some one wants to swap it ? I live in Montréal, Québec, Canada région.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just tried this out when I was at Walmart. I think I'll have to go back and buy it. It's really unique. On me it is a light citrus, with a musky dry down. I absolutely love the dry down of this. It's sort of a sweet citrus musk. It's a fresh musk, not that dated musk smell. This seems modern, and somehow sparkling. I wish it were a little stronger, but maybe others could detect it more than I could.

For the price, I don't see how you can go wrong. I have Ms. Sparks first fragrance, and I actually like Ambition better. To me, they don't smell at all related. Her first fragrance was warm, almost like Burberry London, or Jessica Simpsons Fancy Love, whereas this is more of a cooler, fresher scent.

glambert
glambert

I sprayed a tester of Ambition in Walmart out of boredom. Despite its weak longevity, I was surprised by how nice it smelled. My body chemistry picks up the warm woody notes and that is what I smell the most. It's a shame that it has a weak longevity, because if it lasted longer I would buy it to wear on fall's chillier days.

epp76
epp76

I'm not a fan of hers, but I am not bothered by trying celebrity fragrances.
This is a pretty scent... Just not for me.
I have the biggest bottle, and I'm looking to trade (I believe it's 2.5, but there isn't a sticker at the bottom).

If interested private message me, my bbm is also listed on my profile.

Thanks!
Xoxox.

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

I saw this perfume for slightly less at a local TJX ($10) some time ago, but after seeing the mixture of notes on here, I was hesitant to try something that seemed to have some conflicting scents, I thought I would hate it!

Last night, I saw this fragrance at Walmart for about $13, and thought that it might be time to give it a try! I picked it up and sprayed it on my arm right away! I also wore the scent all day today!

Definitely has some commonality to her other fragrance, Because of You. There is a sweetness in there that adds something light and fun to this scent, but the musk and tea notes create a really great maturity and add depth to the fragrance for me.

I don't really get the citrus notes too much, but that might be just my nose.

I really think this is a much more mature, sexy scent than either of her other two. I find that this fragrance does not spread terribly far from me, but I think that's purposeful. I find that when I smell it on myself, it gives a really intimate, sexy vibe that is meant to be smelled that close up, in my opinion. The scent does last a very long time, it's just that with it's closeness to the skin, it can be hard to detect sometimes, but it definitely lasted on me all day long!

I think this scent is a good one, and I am glad to have it in my collection! I can see myself using this on multiple occasions, and also on occasions where I don't want a scent that is too heavy.

amy1983
amy1983

Ambition reminds me of a bright shining star.
There is a burst of sparkling citrus and lemon. A sparkling lemon cocktail. I also get the bitter oranges. I don't get any mint,raspberry,or white tea,though.
This comes in a lovely clear bottle,with gold accents,and a white pebbled band around the cap.
This smells shiny.

Cochlea
Cochlea

There is a tester at the Walmart, I could smell tea and some kind of sweetness. It is a very bright citrus scent that is different from all of the candy sweet celebrity scents that are out there. By the time I finished my errands the scent disappeared. This fragrance is not worth the $10.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Watered-down Circus or Adrienne Vittadini Amore. Pretty packaging.
Her other one, Fascinate, in the blue bottle smells like green tea and a haybarn.

bobo1
bobo1

Definitely a green tea perfume. Not pungent nor harsh. I'd say a whispering one. A skin scent with a long lasting musky base. No overcooked/burnt candy-berry jam here.

AdrianB
AdrianB

I won this in a giveaway.

Citrus usually doesn't work on me. Ambition is an exception. On me though, I detect very little citrus; it's mostly vanilla musk with just a slight fruit tea in the background.

I adore this, and the price is very reasonable. I think this would layer nicely with another perfume as well; it strikes me as very versatile.

The only thing I don't like is it disappears on me quickly. Perhaps layering it with another perfume, or if I can find a gift set with the lotion & shower gel would help with that.

First, I have to say I love the name “Ambition” for a woman’s fragrance. It seems that the men’s fragrances are so much more likely to get names suggesting strength, while women’s scents are so often given titles suggesting “sexy” or “pretty”. Kudos to Jordin Spark’s team for that. Now, to the actual scent – Ambition, on me, is a creamy sweet citrus with a heavy musk base. It opens up sweet, not just citrus, but fruity sweet, then mellows into a creamy citrus, with the musk getting stronger as the scent settles. Thankfully, I do not smell anything like Vicks, or medicine, during any phase of wearing this. There is supposedly a mint note in here, which can smell like Vicks, so maybe some people can smell that. I don’t smell it at all. Ambition reminds me of the Taylor Swift fragrance. They smell very much alike on me.

misstierra05
misstierra05

This perfume is going for really cheap right now on carsons.com "Carson Pirie Scott" website. I thought the notes sounded interesting, but if it's going that cheap I'm concerned it really does smell like Vicks or something hideous.

Christib327
Christib327

This perfume did not work out for me. The initial spray smelled very similar to Vicks. That lasted for about 15 minutes or so before it settled down. However, the dry down wasn't all that much better. On me this smelled like a medicinal powder. I do have to say that it has pretty good staying power. It was still going strong after four hours, but I gave up and washed it all off. Maybe it would be better in warm weather. I don't think I will give it that chance though.

I decided to give this another try today. Today I get no medicinal smell at all. Today it is just very fresh smelling. I think I need to try it a couple more times before I make a final decision on this one.

lukkyme
lukkyme

I think she did a really good job & i could swear i smell honey in this somewhere but its not noted

Ambition by Jordin Sparks 4.04 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jordin Sparks Ambition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jordin Sparks Ambition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ambition by Jordin Sparks. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ambition by Jordin Sparks represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.