Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Gardez Moi Jovoy Paris for women
dislike

yellow floral
Gardez Moi Jovoy Paris for women Pictures

Gardez Moi is a revisiting of the 1920s theme that Jovoy had explored in the years of its market youth. The modern interpretation needed to be respectful to the shameless spirit of the roaring 20s while at the same time providing the contemporary sensibilities of the modern consumer.

The new opus of Jovoy is signed by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour who divulges: "This gardenia comes from a very opulent bouquet of white flowers, rich in contrasts, with hints of fresh water (water cyclamen) and an impression of green, crushed leaves in the initial stages, which support the volume of the composition and make this perfume, at the same time, rich and harmonious, feminine and sensual, and faithful over time."

Jovoy Gardez Moi contains the following fragrant notes:

Top Notes: Coriander, Aldehydes, Black Pepper, Cyclamen, Leaves of Tomato

Heart Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Absolute Mimosa, Gardenia, Lily White

Base Notes: Virginia Cedar resin, Styrax, Musk, Vanilla, Oak Moss, Raspberry Agreement

Gardez Moi was launched in 2013.

Coriander Aldehydes Black Pepper Cyclamen Tomato Leaf

Ylang-Ylang Jasmine Mimosa absolute Gardenia White Lily

Virginia Cedar Styrax Musk Vanilla Oakmoss Raspberry

Gardez Moi Fragrance Reviews

cyber861
cyber861

نمیدونم چی بگم در مورد این ادکلن.ولی خب یه ادکلن کاملا گلی از نوع یاس و...
احتمالا برای خیلیا باعث سر درد بشه.کم کم ملایم میشه و بوش خیلی دلنشین میشه .اولش شایدحس کنید یه ادکلن خیلی معمولی و ارزون قیمت دارید تست میکنید .ولی به مرور اوضاع بهتر میشه ولی خب بازم در حد این قیمتش نیست

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

Last night I was checking some new product when I encountered something magnificent. I recognized that something smells extremely beautiful. It was like I am in the middle of heaven with a lot of flowers surrounded me! I chased the smell and finally I found the source! It was a masterpiece created by Jovoy! Gardez Moi was the one which was enchanted me. Absolutely feminine perfume with great projection. Gardenia, Jasmine and white Lily was mixed meticulously and had made a extraordinary beautiful blend which absorb any attention. I sprayed a little on my wrist and when I got home, It was still smelling significantly. So I can say that the longevity is as good as the projection. According to the accords, I can say it is a good perfume for warm seasons. If I wanted to buy a perfume for a girl at the age of around 30, I would buy it with no doubt.

becuille
becuille

A sweet, creamy white floral, ideally suited to summer days and weddings.

My one complaint is that the sweetness is a bit much to start with. It does calm down as time goes on, but the initial blast of it could do with being reigned in just a tad.

The opening offers some lovely cyclamen. It's all green, wet and snappy. It really showcases the best of this amazing note.

There are apparently a lot of florals in the heart notes, but what I get is gardenia and ylang ylang. They're featured very prominently in this perfume. The gardenia is full bodied and super creamy. It's the star of the show for a good hour or so, then the ylang ylang takes centre stage.

My favourite thing about ylang ylang is its versatility. I find it can be all tart, tangy and aloof, or it can be creamy and slightly warm. It's the latter here. You can the full banana smell from it (which might just mean I'm crazy, but I swear ylang ylang often smells like banana to me!).

Towards the end this becomes a lovely soft vanilla with some woody depth to it. I'm finding this to be quite a common dry down with Duchafour's creations.

The longevity is amazing. A couple of spritzes will easily last all day.

I really enjoy this, although it's not going to be for people who don't like sweet perfumes because the sweetness is a LOT.

golinka
golinka

Too sweet, too strong, almost confetti-sugary, and imho heavy! On skin I feel geranium, lily and gardenia bouquet, but not the fresh one, more likely the one that was in a vase for quite some time, so the. Water turned brownish ... Overly ripe and mature scent, about 6 hours on my skin, left with moss and pepper. Overall, a bit disappointed with this " keep me safe" cologne, but can totally see it on 40+ Somewhere in opera, covered in burgundy velvet and blings....

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

I love big fat white creamy florals(BFWFs) but was looking for something off the well-worn path. The interesting note description for Gardez Moi and the story behind it swept me off my feet and caused a blind buy. Mostly what I smell, is masses of gardenia flowers that have just opened their buds, that have not gotten the slightly carrion smell of gardenias before they begin to wilt. Joining in are Jasmine, Lily, Ylang Ylang and Tuberose, all my favourite culprits and all at the peak of their beauty. This is less dense than Isabey's Fleur Nocturne, a favourite of mine but which can be cloying for people across me if they aren't fans of BFWFs. The crispness I assume coming from Cyclamen and tomato leaf, together with aldehydes gives this a green opening akin to Cristalle without its frostiness. The smoky styrax and musk give Gardez Moi a strong base and the scent lasted on me the whole day with two sprays, with a good sillage too. I find this more interesting than Estee Lauder's Tuberose Gardenia which I paid a far dearer price for than Gardez Moi. To enjoy this, one must really adore overdoses of white florals, beginning green and fresh and ending in shadowy musk, I suppose much like a love affair that the perfume is named after. To top it all off, the scent comes in a heavy glass bottle with a heavy silver top and housed in a faux leather but still very elegant presentation box. These things shouldn't really matter to a perfume lover but as a gift, it would not go unappreciated. I would recommend this even if it isn't quite far off enough the beaten path for my current fancies.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

A pleasant, refined opening centered on a floral-green accord, with dense aromatic flowers (I spotted gardenia and ylang, but there's more), and a slightly bitter, angular green note, which may also be due to cyclamen, which is a flower I really don't know. Classic chypre base of oak moss, vanilla, woods, with a delicate powdery side of white musks. The only thing that differentiates this from other similar scent is a nondescript, but pleasant metallic "sharpness", somehow also aerial and contemporary. Pretty much it, not that original but still with its own personality. A well-executed, elegant, dense floral scent.

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

J'adore ! Ce parfum sonne comme une supplique.

Je suis l'amante de Rolla du tableau de Gervex et je le supplie de ne pas sauter.
Gardez moi Rolla !! Je vous en supplie... Ne commettez pas l'irréparable ! Je vous aime plus que tout au Monde.

Je suis Mata Hari et je supplie le tribunal de ne pas prononce la sentence.
Gardez moi !! Je suis innocente....

Je suis toutes les femmes vouées au supplice de l'amour des hommes.... GARDEZ MOI !!!!

Cereza
Cereza

"Gardez Moi" smells like summertime. The opening was breathtakingly beautiful - feminine, sweet and warm flowers, mostly I was struck with cyclamen and lily, gardenia was also present, but it was perfectly blend with other notes, and good thing it was as straight up gardenia can sometimes induce headache for me.

As it develops "Gardez Moi" keeps the beautiful summertime vibe until it reaches the 5 hour mark where all the flowers fade away and I am left with slightly sour musk drydown which I've never been fond off, so I have to admit that I felt a slight disappointment at this stage.

Staying power was decant - 5 hours with flowers and few more as straight up sour-slightly flowery musk.

jubal
jubal

This is a fascinating scent! Opening is sharp and GREEN! But it isn't unpleasant at all and quickly subsides into an ever evolving white floral that is soft and sensuous. I wore it to a dinner party recently and I've never received more compliments on how good I smelled. Definitely FBW

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jovoy Paris Gardez Moi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jovoy Paris Gardez Moi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gardez Moi by Jovoy Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gardez Moi by Jovoy Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.