Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Hesperide Jovoy Paris for women

Hesperide Jovoy Paris for women
dislike

Hesperide Jovoy Paris for women Pictures Hesperide Jovoy Paris for women Pictures Hesperide Jovoy Paris for women Pictures Hesperide Jovoy Paris for women Pictures Hesperide Jovoy Paris for women Pictures

Hesperide by Jovoy Paris is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Hesperide was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniel Moliere. Top notes are mandarin orange, lemon, bergamot and neroli; middle notes are violet, jasmine and cedar; base notes are vetiver and white musk.

Mandarin Orange Lemon Bergamot Neroli

Violet Jasmine Cedar

Vetiver White Musk

Hesperide Fragrance Reviews

chove
chove

Jovoy states that this fragrance is easy to wear and one can't help but suspect that the reason for this is that the scent is barely present. Citruses and then some average white musk, that's it. Other notes are involved, but they are so faint and irrelevant for the composition that there's no need to take them into consideration. The company also asserts that Hesperide has a ”surprising persistence and fullness…”, but the most surprising part here is that the fragrance is marketed by claiming to be precisely the things it's most obviously not.

Ephemeral woody-citrus with smooth white musky notes. Smells ok-ish but is honestly as exciting as it sounds…

Jovoy Paris Hesperide is quite a citrusy fragrance, but one that is not what I'd consider sharp or sour. It blends nicely with my chemistry and would make an excellent Spring and Summer scent.

Hesperide is unisex, with the cedar and vetiver creating a somewhat masculine feel. The opening is refreshingly green and crisp, featuring notes of bergamot, neroli and lemon. It's the kind of fragrance that helps you wake up in the morning. It is zesty and invigorating.

I actually expected to smell more floral notes in this composition. Unfortunately I could only detect a small amount of jasmine in the heart. Hesperide is essentially a citrus aromatic. Lots of citrus accords and woods.

The drydown is comprised of salty vetiver, rich cedar and smooth, white musk. All in all, Hesperide is a well-composed fragrance. Admittedly it's nothing out of the ordinary, but I see that as being more to its advantage, especially seeing that it's very easy to wear and enjoy.

Hesperide is not my favourite from Jovoy Paris, but if layered with other fragrances from the Les 7 Parfums Capitaux series it could provide the perfect citrusy touch. The poor lasting power was the only downside to Hesperide, vanishing from my skin after two hours wear.

I tried this and the other Jovoys but I didn't like them much and found them all too old-fashioned. Also I found the prices much too high for the kinds of scents.

rebella
rebella

I like the citrus in the beginning and it blends well with the flowers, sorry enough this one dissapears on me after less than an hour.

jeca
jeca

I smell citruses with aromatic notes, and sharp pine needles. Not tart, but sharp.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jovoy Paris Hesperide fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jovoy Paris Hesperide, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hesperide by Jovoy Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hesperide by Jovoy Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Patou Sublime Annick Goutal Mandragore Lalique Encre Noire Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Jovoy Paris Boise L`Erbolario Iris Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Etro Sandalo Guerlain Angélique Noire Guerlain Eau de Cologne du 68 Bvlgari Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Guerlain Vol de Nuit Cartier Eau de Cartier L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Christian Dior Dune Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Parfum d`Empire Equistrius