Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Les Jeux sont Faits Jovoy Paris for men

Les Jeux sont Faits Jovoy Paris for men
dislike

Les Jeux sont Faits Jovoy Paris for men Pictures

Les Jeux sont Faits by Jovoy Paris is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Les Jeux sont Faits was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Amelie Bourgeois. Top notes are petitgrain, angelica and dried fruits; middle notes are rum, gin, tobacco leaf and cumin; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla and labdanum.

Petitgrain Angelica Dried Fruits

Rum Gin Tobacco Leaf Cumin

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanilla Labdanum

Les Jeux sont Faits Fragrance Reviews

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

i feel i fall in love with JOVOY perfumes.what a great name(GAMES ARE MADE). start with one of the best boozy note taht i've ever smell along pure malt and Herod. i love boozy note and so i love this one. best mix of Rum,Tobacco and Cumin with the huge last longing and sillage like other brothers. best pefume for DATE.10/10
واقعا فکر می کنم دارم عاشق عطرهای جووی می شم . لامصب یکی از یکی بهتره. یکی از بهترین بوهای مشروبی که تا حالا بو کردم با ماندگاری و پخش بوی بسیار بالا.بدون شک یکی از بهترین عطرای زندگیم تا الان هست و به نظرم یه خورده از برادرش سایکدلیک بهتره.

Q80
Q80

Now this used to be chaos to me before i meet them on their booth in Esxence 2016. They had described the scene behind the creation of this juice.
An old cinematic film roller got burned in a woody cinema hall with red leather coaches, cigars and cigarettes. Boozy, spicy with mild fruits & tobacco smokes. Quite good tho and blended well.

avagard
avagard

Boozy ( gin and rum) resinous woody, moderately sweet fragrance. Dried fruits balance perfectly the tobacco, they give warmness without ever being gourmandish, ashy but not overtly smoky, more an ashtray than a campfire, Angelica bestows a moderate herbal bitterness withous being as boldly bitter, as say, 1740 by HDP. The gin and rum note are wonderfully blended. Ideal for office hours or all day long. This scent is absolutely classy, persistent and with great sillage without ever being loud. Perfect for a postmodern dandy or a sophisticated, elegant woman. Not too original, but perfectly versatile.

cyber861
cyber861

یکی از کارهای کهربایی نسبتا پر طرفدار

از همون ابتدا کار کهربا خودنمایی میکنه که تلخ و شیرین و پودری که کار رو تیره و تار میکنه .کم کم کار به حیوانی و کثیف شدن میره و همین طور تم کهربایی وجود داره.
این کار منو یاد بوی کابینت های قدیمی میندازه که توش ادویه و هر چیزی پیدا میشد .
.یه حس گرمای خوبی داره کار

موندگاری و پخشش هم متوسطه.خیلی انتظار نداشته باشید.

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - spicy, woody, boozy, sweet.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the colder months, or in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I didn't get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 24hrs consistently.

#14

tyrone spencer
tyrone spencer

Ordered a sample and was amaze at the smell of it. Just a beautiful quite smell. Had to purchase a bottle of this, but had to order it from England. Not up on all of what the notes are and what they do, but to me a beautiful, beautiful smell for sunny fall and winter day! Rating this I would give it a 8.5. Long lasting, not a beast but a noticeable scent. Go on with your bad self Jovoy, great juice for me. Can't go wrong if you truly enjoy the parfum. To me it is patience!

K1
K1

Thick juicy, woody, boozy bitter herbal, all at once Les Jeux Sont Faits, opens with multidimensional, yet integrated theme of ominous warm and intoxicating aura. A complicated beginning in which you capture almost all the elements listed. Animalic, dark, pseudo-amber, woody, sweet hookah-like and earthy.

Though the opening is quite vibrant and virile, the heart and the base, which last so long, are on solid smoky woodsy air. Bitter, vegetal animalic, and smoky…

Great, really great longevity, and great projection. Yet, such great perfume doesn't shake me at all. Lacks a spirit to move, it's only a perfume, a splendid one though.
★★★★

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

I deleted my old review because I ended up getting a full bottle and all 100ml just came in the mail today. Boxed with such care like a bar of gold was in it.

The absolute best offering from the house currently, imo. The longevity on this stuff is amazing! Silage is right where is should be, don't want it to be to loud or it would ruin it. I find this to be my mischievous scent bc I know when I pass by people they are going to smell this and wonder who I am as they have never smelled anything like this before. It's boozy, it's smoky, it's subtle, it's soft it's sweet, it's woody it's everything I want it to be and wears different each time..the bottle and packaging are second to none, heavy cap beautiful Amber color juice..heavy thick glass..just perfect. You earned my attention and coin on this one Joyvoy...just what I expect when I purchase niche.

I could've sworn I'd reviewed this one already...oh well.

I'm wearing it today and I have to say this is exactly my kind of scent. It's a resinous, warm but slightly dirty perfume which definitely embodies the heavy tones of amber/booze/tobacco vibe which is both sweet and sour.
Sticky prune in the top as it settles a bit. There's a definite earthy, vegetable vibe from the angelica root and patchouli but perfectly balanced with the rich labnanum and general balsamic feel of Les Jeux sont Faits as a whole.
All in all, a well balanced scent which is a nice blend of notes. Personally I felt the performance let it down slightly and not because I was expecting a longevity and projection beast more because a heavy scent like this deserves to shine.
I must say I like Jovoy's own creations they definitely have something about them, without setting the world alight.

deadidol
deadidol

Warm, spicy, resinous, and a tad vegetal, this is a dark, wood-driven perfume with an underlying sweetness to it. A hefty labdanum is topped by candied florals, and the spice rack was raided hard to make this one as there’s cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and all kinds of stuff in it. It’s slightly camphorous and a little metallic, but overall it’s a warm, dark woody scent with a deep, resinous, rooty feel. It does, however, take a suspiciously sweet turn about 30 minutes in that lowers its IQ a few notches. Not my style, but it’s still one of the better scents on offer from this somewhat sketchy line.

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

This is all about the base notes: it opens harsh with petitgrain and angelica. Right away the bitterness transforms into the softest vanilla rum with a beautiful woody baseline. Tobacco and cumin are not even the main event here: the boozyiness is intense. Some dried fruits with incense. Really cozy. I just wish it lasted longer and projected more, but that is my preference because I like strong perfumes. Most people would find the sillage/longevity appropriate.

P.S. I just want to add after days of wearing this: it also smells like peat.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Jovoy never "got" me much, meaning that I am usually not a fan of their scents - they're not bad, they're kind of good, kind of "meh!". However this is the best I have tried so far, so there's still a hope. Dark and bitter like a rum-stained wet ashtray, you can easily spot all the "bolder" notes (cumin, tobacco, labdanum, patchouli, the alcoholic accord), which are well balanced and work together like a well-oiled engine. The accord is exactly how you may imagine it. The dried fruits base is there as well, an echo of bittersweet dead fruits and petals, bit far but still clear. As minutes pass also the gin note emerges, while the overall blend becomes more and more balsamic opening up to a more uplifting ambiance. Fairly gloomy, organic and nocturnal. Still some "meh..." at some point, but that's me acting picky - it's quite a good fragrance.

7,5/10

marios4
marios4

In the opening i detect something of gourmand, but not strong, like cherries candied, on a woody and tabacco base, plus patchouli, but subdued; a rich and elegant fragr, especially for cold time, but i must smell more and more; its' not sweetish and this is good for me.
However an excellent fragr.....

Jada86
Jada86

I so, so wanted to like this one...and would probably DO like it, if it weren't for the blasted booze.
On me this opens with a lovely polished wood vibe, like a billiard table scent. Love the tobacco and cumin too.
Then I get literally punched in the face by the gin and rhum, and just like that, the magic is gone. Don't get me wrong, these notes fit absolutely well with the theme and within the fragrance: it's not a fault in LJSF, it's just me being hypersensitive to boozy notes.
Unfortunately, I can't get past the gin, it makes me nauseous. The worst thing in that is that I smell something interesting lying behind it, and I would totally LOVE to be able to stand the booze long enough to "get to the other side" and discover the rest of the fragrance, but I really can't. I wish so bad these two notes were a touch less prominent.
It's like being on a ship, halfway there to a luscious island, and getting seasick. And being forced to come home. So incredibly annoying.

SneezeFreeze
SneezeFreeze

Wearing it today from a sample. From the top till now (about 8 hours) this smells exactly like Arabian Oud's Kalemat. I invite others who tried both to compare and comment.

rum
rum

I got this fragrance as part of the Jovoy sample pack after reading about it on Escentual. When I sprayed this on my hand my wife immediately exclaimed that she smelt rum and gin. When I thought it cannot be, she reaffirmed this (without me saying anything) that "you know, the stuff we sometimes put in cakes".
Yes, it might seem strange to have perfume with notes of alcoholic beverages, but it is important to note that this scent captures the aromatic elements of these drinks - it certainly doesn't smell of drunkard on a Sunday morning!
Strong and intense as it is, I would recommend this scent to anyone that is a fan of the Jovoy parfums.

blaiseantoine
blaiseantoine

i really do not understand how can jovoy create something so dated and deja vu ,not bad but too much prizey for what it offers

5.5/10

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

Boozy wood with a little sweet tooth...

woody, spicy with a little tinge of dried fruit and tobacco...people mention leather but none of that (not even listed)...LJSF starts very dry and musky.

The cumin comes out a bit too strong at first as does the rum note (more like the smell of the wood barrel that has been soaked in rum). LJSF doesn't impress me much during the first 5 to 10 minutes as it is dry, musky, cumin-laden and a little rum/gin boozy...but then the dust begins to settle and a more enjoyable facet begins. The sweetness from the amber and the soft tobacco begin to appear, giving a deeper and more likeable character. Wafts of dry and semi-sweet fruits scent scintillate from the background...now it is more interesting..At this point it reminds me a bit of Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan, but an even more masculine version of it because of the rum/gin boozy note.

I like LJSF but it is not an every-day fragrance. I think it is a good one when the weather is wet, humid, or cold as it makes you feel warm and dry. I wish the sweeter notes were a little stronger to counteract the drier ones which dominate LJSF.

yvashche
yvashche

I applied a little, was shocked, tried to get rid of it but glad I didn't. It is too strong at first but quickly develops into an intoxicating leather/spice mixture. Wish it could last longer but overall, great for men and women.

Kain
Kain

Another great amber based fragrance that is a symphony of high quality notes.
If you love "SL Amber Sultan" and you're looking for something a little heavier and more masculine, check this out folks.
The opening is a warm heavy resinous spicy amber.
It's dark, it's brutal and it's very beautiful and well balanced at the same time.
I can smell slightly sweet and resinous amber with heavy dose of cumin that give the scent a bitter spicy and dark aroma.
I can smell a little dried fruits as well but they are in the background.
As time goes by, the scent changes a little.
The sweetness become stronger but not so strong. It's very smooth, warm and almost honey like.
Now in the mid you can smell stronger spices specially cumin that give the scent more bitter spicy feeling.
The projection gets weaker in this part and that may disappoint you but don't be too hasty and wait for the base.
In the base you can still smell the bitter spicy scent beside that warm semi sweet amber, but again the projection become stronger!
Why? I don't know!
Projection is OK, not so great and potent that everybody smell you from a mile away but good enough.
Longevity also is good. it's around 6-8 hours and that's OK for me.
-----------------
Edit:
With more wearing I can detect dried fruits in the dry down and even base as well. so you will get dried fruits in every step. keep that in mind.

یه عطر بسیار خوب دیگه بر پایه رایحه کهربا که کیفیت بسیار خوب رایحه ها و توازن بسیار عالی بینشون حرف اولُ میزنه
رایحه ابتدایی این عطر با بوی تلخ، تند و تیز و چوبی کهربا ترکیب با ادویه ها شروع میشه
رایحه کهربا کمی گرم و خیلی جزئی شیرین و تلخ و چوبی هست
رایحه قوی زیره بهش حس تلخ تر، تاریک و کمی ادویه ای میده
رایحه خیلی ملایمی از میوه های خشک شده هم به مشام میرسه ولی خیلی ضعیفه و در حاشیه قرار داره
به مرور زمان بوی عطر کمی شیرینتر میشه
البته نه خیلی شیرین
یه شیرینی خیلی ملایم که حس گرم و تقریبا عسل مانند داره
در این مرحله رایحه ادویه ای خصوصا زیره مقداری قویتر میشه و حس تلخ تری به عطر میده
در رایحه میانی پخش بوی عطر تا حد مشخصی کم میشه و ممکنه حالتونو بگیره اما بدلایل نامعلومی تو رایحه پایه دوباره پخش بوی عطر قوت میگیره و قویتر میشه
در مجموع پخش بوی این عطر خیلی قوی نیست که مردم از چند متری بوی عطرتونو حس کنن اما پخش متوسط به بالا و مناسبی داره
ماندگاریش هم خوبه و بین 6-8 ساعت روی پوست میمونه
یه عطر بسیار خوب با کیفیت ساخت بالا که بوش تا حد زیادی شبیه به سرج لوتنر امبر سلطان هست ولی کمی تلخ تر و سنگین تر

Scensodine
Scensodine

This is listed for men but me, being a women, LOVE this!! It is lovely and dark at the same time and it has a huge sillage! I must admit that this isn't the only masculine perfume in my wardrobe. But this one is really unisex in my opinion.
Of all Jovoy's this one and Private Label i like most. But all are masterpieces in their own way depending on the person that wears them.
PS: I have Eau dÍtalie Bois d'Ombrie and that's not even close to this one. Not the same family, not the same skincolour, not even the same bloodtype!
So Piscopo, go wash your nose because yours is definately misleading, lol!

Roge'
Roge'

This is Petitgrain Paradise. A dark sinister rose on a base of amber. The opening is extremely sweet and alcoholic. I don't think i ever tried a fragrance with a 180 degree turnaround quite like Les Jeux sont faits. One second, this is gourmand greatness; later this looses ALL of its sweetness and changes to worm cologne(another words earthy). It's amazing to smell the transformation in action. Every 30 minutes LJSF loses more and more of its femininity segueing this perfume to becoming a masculine patchouli/cumin scent. Jovoy is such an underrated house and needs more recognition. A.G.C-Another Good Creation. R.I.P to my wallet....

fuggerone
fuggerone

owning Bois de Poivre, I can't smell any resemblance at all, it's a really huge scent which reminds me old school powerhouses from the Eighties, really multidimensional and with powerful charisma, a must for those into heavy juices. 9.5/10

I really enjoy the rum, cognac, tobacco vibe it has going on right from the top. It settles down to a powdery sweet, gentle dried fruity and close to the skin fragrance. Nothing ground breaking here, but is pretty good and very well made. This is an 8 out of 10 for me.

meama
meama

83)Tested and approved, I think the cumbo cumin-tobacco drives me crazy in perfumery. At first I was surprised by his fruity-liquor side, this fragrance is really sweet and reminded me of The Dandy d'Orsay. This fruity notes held long on me and it was only after several minutes that I recognized the description of notes here.
So after a moment the perfume passes at the illegal table games, people smoke unfiltered, drink without regard to road safety, there is the retro side of the toilet water from the mafiaso seated.
It is a little bit intimidating, but in fact I find it rather wearable for a woman too. Ignoring the 60' macho decorum it is mostly a very addictive spicy oriental.

piscopo
piscopo

Pratically a photocopy of Eau d'Italie Bois d'ombrie

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jovoy Paris Les Jeux sont Faits fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jovoy Paris Les Jeux sont Faits, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Jeux sont Faits by Jovoy Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Jeux sont Faits by Jovoy Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.