Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Leiber Judith Leiber for women

Leiber Judith Leiber for women
dislike

Leiber Judith Leiber for women Pictures Leiber Judith Leiber for women Pictures

An oriental floral perfume, introduced by the prestigeous designer house Judith Leiber in 2007. It was named after this famous designer’s surname and it gives the impression of a perfect precious piece of jewelry, with a touch of luxury and sophistication.

The perfume was created as a floral oriental by Karine Dubreuil, who placed into the top notes the elegant freshness of Italian bergamot, mandarin leaves, osmanthus and voluptous pineapple, which intertwines with seductive heart notes and intoxicating essences of Turkish rose fusing gently with aromas of white gardenia, jasmine, cyclamen and magnolia with pimento leaves. The base fondles with shy vanilla, musk and sweet, pleasant ambergris with patchouli and cedar accords. The perfume is available as a 30ml and 50ml edp.

You can read more about the designer Judith Leiber in the news.

Watch and enjoy the video about the prestigeous shops and creations by Judith Leiber.

Pineapple Petitgrain Osmanthus Bergamot

Mimosa Cyclamen Rose Gardenia Jasmine Pimento

Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Cedar

Abril
Crystal Aura

Leiber Fragrance Reviews

kokica16
kokica16

This perfume is amazing and it got discontinued :(...
Anybody who wants to sell it?

AveParfum
AveParfum

Eureka! I finally found a pineapple perfume that is amazing on me. I absolutely love the scent of pineapple after having a lotion from Bath & Body Works about 15 years ago that was a creamy pineapple scent. They discontinued it (of course), and I have been trying to get my pineapple fix ever since. That is a long time to wait!

At last, here it is. I would describe this as a floral-woody-musk with a strong top note of pineapple that lasts for a long, long time. I get the beautiful gardenia in the heart, the strongest floral on my skin, and certainly a woody and musky base.

I like the fact that this smells very classy, not tropical necessarily, although I suppose with its excellent sillage and lasting power, it could do well in tropical weather.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This perfume is very interesting in character. The fruity pineapple note is tangy in an elegant way with a rich support of gardenia and osmanthus. I imagine it being like what an 'old money' socialite might smell like at a lavish party. All in all I really like it but I definitely have to be in the mood for it.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Top notes are innocent and relaxing, dry downs are masculine and sharp ,I don't get it!! I like it though .

amelie
amelie

Perfectly balanced, a "real lady" fragrance. Somewhat reminiscent of Scherrer, had long ago, not by fragrant note; same vibe, so sophisticated and loud with great longevity... feels more floral-fruity on my skin at first, but in dry-down turns to heavy oriental-floral. I'm not that much into florals, but love this one. Wish I could have a full bottle. A must try for all Classic fans, has that powerful touch of the 80s.

I really knew nothing about this brand nor this fragrance until today. So far, so good. I find Leiber to be quite an enticing and unique fragrance.

I wish I could remember who sent me a sample of this discontinued gem. I am incredibly thankful for their generosity. Leiber really is 'one of a kind'. I have enjoyed wearing it for the most part.

The opening is quite sour, yet oddly pleasant. Sharp, acidic pineapple is the most dominant note in this fragrance, followed by a smooth, slightly soapy blend of pink rose, mimose and jasmine. It's on the verge of becoming a fruity floral however the base provides that oriental warmth.

At certain stages throughout the composition, Leiber reminds me of Thierry Mugler's Angel. I believe this may have something to do with the intense blend of pineapple, amber and patchouli in the drydown. However I refrain from calling Leiber a sweet scent. To my nose, it's fruity, sour and earthy.

I wish I could see the bottle in person, as Judith Leiber appears to be a brand well-known for her bottle designs and exquisite, jewelled handbags. I was surprised to discover that Judith Leiber's fragrances carry a rather hefty price tag. I guess I should be treasuring my sample.

Leiber has excellent lasting strength and moderate sillage on my skin. It wears extremely well on a cool, Summer night. I intend to wear it to quite a few social events this year.

pansylady
pansylady

This sparkling fragrance reminds me of Avon's Crystal Aura- and is one of the few rose-dominant fragrances that I like- bergamot and pimento add nice counter-points that keep it from being limpid or frou-frou-

Thanks, onaona, for adding this to my free give-away gift!

addendum:

This fragrance has incredible potency and staying power! Today, the mimosa and fruity notes are competing with the roses, and it is reminding me of Miller Harris' Coeur de Fleur- I'm getting less sparkle and more warmth-

kmoon2
kmoon2

when it is in the air and far away, i wonder at it.....curiously, i follow my nose to the source of the scent. when i find it, however, it is cloying and sickening. i feel like i am being drowned in a puree of funeral home flowers or strangled by a very old lady in pastels and chunky jewelry.

the florals in leiber are not alive to me....they are sickening as those that are crushed into a sticky pulp in your hand. it certainly can't be said that this scent is unfeminine, but it is definitely unpalatable.

mdesargones
mdesargones

One of the best Colognes made. It really stays all day and night and sooo many men love it....

[email protected]
paiged98@gmail.com

This is one of the most beautiful scents I have ever purchased. I see the reviews are not so great and personally I am surprised. I get only a elegant, close to the skin, long lasting (into the next day) peony, sweet musk, touch of gardenia but really none of the other notes come out. If I had to give an example of what it is closely linked to I would say a mix of SJP Twilight, but way more refined and Romance by RL. I like Twilight but not Romance. This is what the name Romance should actually smell like. I cannot get enough of it and it is impossible to find. I am fortunate that there is a great shop by me that carries vintage, French and Euopean perfumes and there was one bottle. I went on line and could not find one bottle of it. There are so many of you that review on here and I look at the majority of opinions and have done a lot of blind buys that way. I am here to say that this one got an unfavorable wrap and I haven't a clue why. This was a gem of a find and I am going to continue to search for more...absolutely an incredible perfume. I may have to contact Judith herself and ask why this isn't being made or why we can't get it anymore.

suavecita
suavecita

I have a full bottle of this and just don't know what to think about it. I thought it smelled beautiful at one time but now it's just sharp and cloying, maybe it's the pineapple?

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

A cute and attractive bottle but the juice inside is kind of generic and boring. Pleasant smell, not bad at all, but nothing more than that. The opening is quite fruity - I recognize a kind of Escada-like sweetness, I guess it's the pineapple. Then the flowery base is just... flowery and it lacks character. Probably this would smell nice on women with light complexion and fair hair but it doesn't impress me much.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I sampled this and wasn't impressed it just smells like a flowery perfume like a typical perfume I guess. But the 1 oz bottle is tiny and really cute but reminds me alot of Jewel by alfred Sung (not the scent just the bottle).I wouldn't buy this but if it were a gift I would wear it.Oh, and this would be perfect to carry in your purse (the 1 oz) because it looks like an on the go fragrance.

Beautyspin.com
Judith Leiber Topaz Eau De Parfum Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Judith Leiber Topaz Eau De Parfum Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Leiber Night Perfume by Leiber, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Leiber Night Perfume by Leiber, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Judith Leiber Ruby by Judith Leiber Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz Limited Edition for Women
ThePerfumeSpot.com
Judith Leiber Topaz by Judith Leiber, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Judith Leiber Topaz by Judith Leiber, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Judith Leiber Emerald Perfume by Judith Leiber, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition for Women
Judith Leiber Saphire Perfume by Judith Leiber, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition for Women
Judith Leiber Topaz by Judith Leiber Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz for Women
Judith Leiber Topaz by Judith Leiber Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz for Women
Judith Leiber Ruby Perfume by Judith Leiber, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition for Women
Judith Leiber Emerald Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition 75ml 2.5oz
Judith Leiber Emerald Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition 75ml 2.5oz
Judith Leiber Ruby Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition 75ml 2.5oz
Judith Leiber Ruby Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition 75ml 2.5oz
Judith Leiber Sapphire Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Judith Leiber Sapphire Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Judith Leiber Topaz Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Judith Leiber Topaz Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Judith Leiber Leiber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Judith Leiber Leiber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Leiber by Judith Leiber. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Leiber by Judith Leiber represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.