Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Couture Couture Juicy Couture for women

Couture Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures

Couture Couture by Juicy Couture is an oriental floral fragrance for women introduced in 2009. Top notes are mandarin orange, African orange flower and grapefruit; middle notes are jasmine, honeysuckle and plum; base notes are amber, vanilla and sandalwood. Available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Mandarin Orange African Orange flower Grapefruit

Jasmine Honeysuckle Plum

Amber Vanilla Sandalwood

Pleats Please
Couture Couture Luxury Edition

Couture Couture Fragrance Reviews

lemonjasmine
lemonjasmine

One or two sprays apart from one another and it smells divine. Any more than that and you will be assaulted with the scent of artificial grape (like a grape soda). This is one of my favorites.

It smells especially nice after it sits for a while, especially on scarves.

Snapple8
Snapple8

This is yet another favorite of mine that I would spray on my bed sheets as well - and I do it only with my most adored fragrances! I usually like fresh, green, woody and this is different: sweet, floral, fruity ....yet it is a beautiful smell. It is not, in my opinion, a rich perfume that would pick me up and make me feel great when I go to work and have to do big business. This one is more like a subtle week-end fragrance, or going-out-with-friends fragrance.

perfumeproblem777
perfumeproblem777

This lovely lady reminds me of walking into a novelty store where incense is sold. The mixture of scents is intoxicating and so warm. It's almost what I would imagine a fairy tale smells like. The floral is beautiful and the strongest part of the scent. Though Juicy Couture will always be my favorite of the line, couture couture comes in close second, and I cannot wait to get a full bottle of it.
Add on...shucks, it only lasts about 3 hours. I can barely smell it on my skin anymore. That's too bad. I'll probably still buy it though, since it's pretty cheap for the larger bottle.

reborn
reborn

i wish it smelled like Pletas please.I bought it blind because i saw that lots of people see resemblens between these two.But this one is so ordinary and not long lasting compared to Pleats please.I am sooooo dissapointed.And it is not mature,it is very teen smell to my nose.Ordinary cheap sweet

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

This is definitely something that would have been popular in the 80s had it existed.

pruttis
pruttis

this smells like my grandmothers closet. Unfortunaly I´ve tried this and cant get rid of the scent after 8 hours. but I love viva la jucy and La La.

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

I have no idea what honeysuckle smells like, but this is the synthetic version of how I imagine the real flower smells. It is ok, but I have the feeling that if I were to smell the real thing, I would like it a lot better than this. Some days I like it, and other days, I regret buying it. I am considering giving it to my sister.

Not to be overly critical, but can they fit any more "couture"s in the name?

goingblonde
goingblonde

This is my staple White Floral.
Spray lightly it is strong .

Powerful Jasmine & Honeysuckle with just a hint of sweetness.
Base notes for me are non existant. :-(
I don't wear it often , have to be in just the right mood but it is lovely when I am!
Longevity is great for sure.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Very special fragrance for me I find so elegant and opulent and different from the other JC offerings (which I like anyway).
This is a beautiful concotion of vanilla amber and lovely jasmine and it draws compliments whenever I wear it. it has good longevity and in Italy you an find it on line at a very good price so it's a real keeper

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

I really like the pleasant amber-vanilla-sandalwood drydown. Nothing groundbreaking there, but it's so cozy and warm and nice. The citrus top notes are a little harsh but strangely intriguing. Then you have plum, rich and jammy, with the honeysuckle and jasmine frolicking in the middle.

cmlee22
cmlee22

Very nice.. got a sample and it's lovely. Longevity and sillage are great.

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

This is a gorgeous scent. This is also a very underated scent. Beautiful white floral plum. Sillage and longevity are excellent.

Velouria82
Velouria82

I really like this one. It reminds me of Giorgio Beverly hills "G", and I think it smells classy and feminine. The jasmine is noticeable,but not as powerful as in Burberry London. It`s quite sweet, and I can imagine that it will be overpowering if you spray on too much. This is a perfume for women 25+, and I can`t imagine it on a teenager/young woman.

dtchbrd
dtchbrd

I would have never considered anything Juicy Couture because it just screams loud and a bit cheap and tacky to me. However, a few months back, on my search for a new fragrance, I spotted an oriental looking bottle with a yellow perfume in it. There was no lid, gold chain or pink zip (I suppose because it was a tester). It looked like a classic perfume bottle, similar to some Guerlain designs. Very shortly after spraying the fragrance on my wrist I was captivated. What a beautiful, delicious, incredible scent! It smells boozy, sexy, sweet, floral and warm. I approached the first shop assistant I could find and asked her the name of the this delicious perfume. To my shock she said the perfume was Couture Couture by Juicy Couture. I purchased a 100ml bottle on the spot, something I very rarely do.

The very first few moments Couture Couture can smell slightly 'old lady like', don't let that put you off. It really is worth waiting a minute, maybe two, because it changes a lot.

The most noticeable note is plum, sun ripened on the tree to perfection, almost overripe, about the burst open and let its juices flow. The combination of honeysuckle and jasmine is tranquilising. Simply beautiful. A warming amber note becomes more noticeable as time passes and continues to work its way up. The dry down is warm and comforting, mainly amber and a little vanilla. The plum note is still faintly there, like a beautiful distant memory.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

In the drydown i can feel the honeysuckle. Smells best in summer,otherwise it is very heave, but the warmth in summer makes it better.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

On my cardigan the dry down of this perfume smells similar to roberto cavalli, may have to add this to my list, very sexy sultry scent from what I can tell by the tester =]

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

It smells lovely. I tried in on the store and I find it really nice, only drawback is that I don't really find it unique enough to want to have it right away. It's still on my "want it" list though.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

I was walking the dogs yesterday, when I realized that the neighborhood smelled amazingly wonderful with the jasmine and magnolias down the block and probably some wild honeysuckle hidden in someone's backyard. There was also something blooming that had a light grape-like smell, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Anyways, I suddenly realized that it smelled just like my sample of Couture Couture and that I just had to wear it as soon as I got home. It is Deep South spring/summer in a bottle and I love it.

ChesleyMusic

Paris Hilton ripped this one off, Fairy Dust smells like a cheap Juicy Couture Couture Couture

CPelly82
CPelly82

I honestly can't tell you how much I love this perfume. On me this scent is very soft but not overly sweet. The tops note consist of a very light floral scent then it dies down to a mellow caramel fragrance on me with a hint of vanilla. I wear this to work all the time and it's still noticeable when I return home. Spraying this in the air or on a sample card does not bring out the fabulous fragrance that wearing it on yourself does.

Alley - D
Alley - D

What a little sweety you are. Very different to my usual scents, but a joy for a change. In saying that go lightly as a little goes a very long way.

I have a lot of the Juicy range and I really like them - they stand out and I like to feel unique.

I don't get a lot of the base notes which are sandalwood, amber and vanialla on my skin and tend to smell of the top notes all day which are pink grape accords, natural orange flower & mandarin.

I feel it's a scent that would make you approachable vs many of my other fragrances that say 'come close if you dare'.........

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I have never had a desire to try anything by Juicy Couture, as the style projected by that brand is so foreign to me. Black, white and pink or bold primaries, large prints, big jewelry—that was my impression of the brand, based on the store at the mall, so I don’t think I’d ever read the notes for this perfume until someone gifted me a sample.

Wow, what a nice surprise! Yes, this is a white floral but it is ….well….juicy! Too many white florals are dry and astringent, too aloof to connect with my skin chemistry. Not JC! This white floral settles down nicely into a classy, lightly sultry white floral backed up with the sweet and spiciness of the plum. I got a whiff of pink pez/grape candy (and am actually surprised to not see tuberose listed), but then it evolved into something richer and deeper. Jasmine and orange flower are some of my favorites, as they are so rich, slightly spicy and yet clean, almost lily-like without being quite as intense as lily. Nothing indolic here, but there is a richly rolling quality that gives depth. I love sandalwood, amber and vanilla and they make such a nice base. This reminds me of Ferragamo’s Incanto or even slightly of VS Amber Romance, but this is more floral and less amber. Floriental lovers like me—consider giving this a try.

Based on prior reviews, I only applied 2 spritzes—one to my chest and one to my wrist. I feel like I’m in a subtle but strong haze of scent. I don’t think it’s loud enough to offend anyone (no comments one way or another, but that’s not surprising in my office), but I keep getting whiffs of it—lovely! It is also one of those that I can kind of “taste” as it rises up into my nose and mouth; this is quite a powerful scent. Longevity is 4 hours so far, fading a bit but not enough to reapply. I am so pleasantly surprised, I might even look for a bottle in a swap—I feel like this could round out my collection nicely.

Edit: If you like Allure or Hot, this has a similar vibe upon dry down--that sexy, lived in, musky floral that rolls over and says "hey there" in a husky whisper.

SheAlwaysSmellsGood
SheAlwaysSmellsGood

I just received a 1oz bottle of this (special edition in the small spherical bottle) and it was a total blind buy. I do like JC scents in general, and I do like Peace Love & JC a lot even though over on that page there are a lot of negative reviews as well.

I saw someone (or more than just one person) comparing the scent to grapes/sour grapes/fizzy grapes. To me, that's a winner. I love that smell! But I don't smell it in this fragrance.

It's definitely very sweet and has that distinctive JC peppery smell underneath. I think it smells feminine and sexy. I really enjoy it and I'm sure this will be my Couture Couture summer. :)

Snicole82
Snicole82

I've been wearing this lately just to use it up. Today was the first time ever that I received a compliment on any JC fragrance. A supervisor said that my office smelled sweet and made him hungry :-)

Being that I'm really blah about this fragrance, I was really shocked. I guess fragrances affect everyone differently because this smells like sour grapes to me.

Melyche
Melyche

It smells alright. I don't have anything to complain about it. It's suitable for day time. I can't specifically pick a season for that honestly. Depends on a person. The only note I get is plum. It's not like it opens with the plum note and the dry down is another note. It's most likely "modified plum' or "plum and its crew". Something is changing the actual plum scent for sure but that something can't be specifically named. At least I couldn't. BUT, after a couple hours it becomes citrusy plum. The plum still exists though. Slightly sweet maintaining its fruity features. Longevity is not bad. Lasts for a few hours.
To sum up, there is nothing special about it. It's just ok. It's a slightly sweet fruity fragrance. However, if plum is becoming something irresistible for you when you smell it, I would definitely recommend it.

SourPants
SourPants

Couture Couture smells straight up like fizzy grape soda.

ChesleyMusic

Just got it... I don't find it "STRONG" "Overpowering", its just sitting there being sophisticated & formal.
It's like Mariah Carey's Forever on the nozzle, maybe because of heavy Gardenia. But its awesome, sweet & sophisticated.

Soie
Soie

Sampled this from a tester at Target. My immediate impression was that of a bottom-heavy floral fragrance. I couldn't pin down which kind of basenote was the culprit, but I thought maybe it might be either vetiver or myrrh, as it didn't smell particularly woody or patchouli-like.

Looking at the notes as listed above, there is no vetiver or myrrh to explain the somewhat bitter and masculine aroma I detected in Couture Couture. This is the second time this has occurred with a fragrance and both fragrances (the other being Estee Lauder's Brasil Dream) of them have neroli / African orange flower in common.

The Couture Couture (which was sprayed on the back of one hand) is in drydown phase now, and sandalwood, a bit of amber, a hint of vanilla -- as well as a distinctive petitgrain-like aroma (which is reminiscent of neroli but which is more noticeably orange-based, i.e. its seeds & leaves etc, in aroma) -- are all what's left of the fragrance.

I'm almost 100% sure that this bottom-heavy quality I discerned in this fragrance is actually due, not to a typical basenote, but to its headnote of neroli / "African orange flower".

SunnyGo93
SunnyGo93

I like this perfume. It's really...something else from Juicy Couture's line.

Plus, when I layer it with Selena Gomez EDP...it smells really nice!! It's an off pairing, but it works great together and with my skin chemistry!!!

Alone, during the initial spritz, it's got this white flower mixed with patchouli, somewhere in between Bvlgari Jasmin Noir and VR Flowerbomb??? I don't know, but I see no patchouli notes, it's what my nose picks up. But I guess it's the plum, i have not smelled plum so maybe I am mistaking it notes.

All in all, another good perfume from JC.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Couture Couture is surprisingly a great floral composition. It is in between being juicy and jammy with a wonderful rich plum note. Thankfully no grape soda on my skin, though one a sprayer card I do get a slight grapy vibe which is why I avoided this fragrance for a long time. This fragrance is reminiscent of more classic scents, which could be one of the reasons it ended up not being too popular. The plum here is blended fresh white florals. I pick up mostly on the orange flower and the honeysuckle, these florals mixed with the plum give it a quite a bit of sweetness, but if sprayed on correctly it is beautiful blend. The drydown is soft warm and a bit cozy tiny bit of vanilla and a slight amber vibe, sadly not too much sandalwood but there is a lingering creaminess. This fragrance also has great lasting power on me. I can pretty much go the whole without thinking I need to freshen it up. I’m not the biggest fan of Juicy Couture fragrances but Couture Couture is definitely a winner in my books.

This perfume seems to me a little powdery and spicy.
I can sense white flowers, honeysuckle and amber in it. The amber gives it an old-fashioned feeling.
It's quite classy, without being too strong or overpowering.
Much more better than girly Viva la juicy.
Womanly and grown up scent.
Sexy and charming.

novembertea
novembertea

Smells like dead flowers on me! I'm afraid I can't make any more commentary on it because it simply did not smell nicely on me. It seems like an older woman's scent (I hate using age generalizations, though). I could still smell it strongly on my skin even after I washed the area I sprayed it on with soap and water. I'm sure this fragrance makes others very happy indeed, just not me!

perfumeaddictio
perfumeaddictio

I adore this scent with all of my heart, it is possibly my favourite scent. It has a lot of memories attached to it which I want to remember such as concerts and my ex best friend during the good times we did have once. I bought this scent for the first time in 2010 just after my 13th Birthday and I adore it, it makes me think of a glamorous city chick.

Sweelty
Sweelty

I love this one. It is strong and overpowering, you just have to use only couple sprays. People say it s for old ladies but i love it at my 24. It will take long to finish my 3.4 oz bottle but i will def repurchase this again

HALEY-SUE
HALEY-SUE

I don't find this too sweet at all. I usually don't like sweet smelling florals, but this one is blended nicely. For some reason, it disappears on me quickly. It is a classic smell. Very appealing. Jasmine is a favorite of mine.

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

This is a very nice and classic scent.
Just imagine your grandmother chewing lots and lots of grape bubblegum. I like this scent all I smell is hubba bubba(artificial grape and plum,in a good way), light white florals and sort of a heavy musky vibe.

I like that it's very sophisticated, classy and still sweet. Not cloying sweet but pleasant sweet! It's a nice fragrance but waaayy to mature for me. I want my grandma to wear it though. Viva La Juicy is the ONLY Juicy perfume suitable for me (as a teen)

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

Hmm....I was very disappointed when I smelled this. It smells sickening again with my skin.

I first saw this when i went to this rich mall and they had a juicy couture store, so i though maybe I'd smell the perfumes my friend has been raving about...I smelled all of their perfumes, I did not like any of them.

After i went home disappointed that day, I decided next time I saw it I'd give it another go and maybe it'd smell better then...Saw it at Kohls and got the same sickening smell. I kept trying it afterwards to see if it got any better, but as of now I've given up since it still doesn't smell appealing to me.

Sorry, but I don't like any of the juicy couture scents

Yellow Daisy
Yellow Daisy

I am still undecided about whether i like this one or not, the first few times i gave it a shot and it smelled just like elizabeth taylor's White Diamonds each time thats the first thing that came to mind and it just smelled like the perfumes my grandmother wears. This is way too strong for me and is just bold. The more i use it the more i am getting used to it and its okay i don't know its a bit more bearable now, but i wouldn't personally go out of my way to purchase this again just trying to finish this one up, cute bottle though!

Roman86
Roman86

I haven't worn this myself but I gifted this one to a family friend and it smells great. Just here to give it a thumbs up.

bets
bets

Reminds me of the beginning of summer.

Shivana
Shivana

I have smelt some old lady perfumes in my time,
eg: Quelques Fleurs L'Original, Tendre Poison and 4711 (lol) and this fragrance is nothing like it.

If you want to smell like a candy shop, this fragrance might open with a slightly candied grape smell but it soon fades. This fragrance will not be suitable for you.

Personally, I am very impressed with this scent. Juicy's Couture Couture seems to have created an exceptional *modern* blend for the sophisticated adult.

Whenever I wear this, I am constantly asked what exquisite scent I am wearing. One mid-20isih man at my work once asked me to write it down for him, so he could buy it for his girlfriend.

Couture Couture opens a little raw and crisp (like many good perfumes) but soon mellows into a heavenly yet earthy, fruity-plum note. It is mildly floral, but warm and not astrigent, the honeysuckle and jasmine become slightly stronger as it is worn. It is sweet, mildly spicy and definately feminine. This is in no way masculine in my opinion. Even the slight sandlewood dry down is quite sweet.

I cannot detect any of the vanilla, it must be quite mild. However with so many other vanilla based fragrances out there, this is perhaps not such a bad thing.

While I see this a sensual evening fragrance, it is not too rich that it could not been worn through-out the day. It is not powdery, soapy, leathery or overtly floral. (notes that I think all *old lady* perfumes need at least one of, to qualify for such an accolade) ;)

My only critique of this beauty is that perhaps it lacks that *signature* note to make it particuarly distinct.

So, in reading below, I discover that it has already been discontinued?? How insane. :( With so many fragrances these days, perfumes need quite a few years to gain a foothold in the market.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

Im loving it. It has a heady, come hither smell. The bf is also loving it. I cant find any old lady here at all, try as I may. I don't like JC fumes but this is an anomaly . Mmmmmm, straight up divine stuff right here. Drys down to an extremely sexy, warm smelling fragrance. You know, when you just wanna keep staying in your cushy bed under your white down comforter and all is right with the world. So glad I went on with this tester buy on e-bay. Its the stuff good nights are made of. Fabulous little bottle. Girly stuff right here folks. Yum and more yum. Go home VW boudoir. Your days are up.

DONNA VARSIK
DONNA VARSIK

i got this but i don't know if i like it,it's a bit on the strong floral side.unsure.hate juicy lala tooo very strong floral.

jasmine28x

Best out of all Juicy Coutures!

Sadly this has been discontinued, why ????

My boss(who's a man) has complemented me on this perfume and so many other people.
Also best part, its very longlasting, yummy scent!

Why do companies always discontinue best scents ??

pravda48
pravda48

[TLDR: yummy, mature but NOT OLD LADY: warm slightly spiced plum/grape with playful honeysuckle and a touch of mandarine orange zest. Warm, playful, sophisticated, has depth. Good sillage and lasting power. Spray sparingly.]

This perfume (& Juicy Couture original) took a bit to grow on me. I sampled them both, found them both to be STRONG and outspoken; this one I thought, "Wow, GRAPE SODA!" and w/ the original it was "mmm... wait... oh god, tuberose bomb". But every time I saw them out on sample I felt DRAWN to them, like I was craving that smell again.

After doing this repeatedly I gave in and bought them both for a reasonable price at TJ Maxx.

I don't understand really where people are getting the 'too mature' vibe from, it smells nothing like a vintage type frag. Not powdery, not soapy, not super musk. Not sure what's up with those reviews, personally.

To me this is an intriguing mix of plum, grape, and honeysuckle with a bit of mandarin that form one slightly boozy swirl of deliciousness in the top, and then the warm combo of sandalwood, amber, & vanilla really pull it together and add the depth that made me crave this smell over and over. Like I said above, the amber/vanilla/orange make it seem liked spiced plum or grape to me. I dig it. My male roommate enjoys it. Good stuff!

PearlyMist x
PearlyMist x

I’ve had mixed opinions about this fragrance for a while now, but with all the Christmas sales on I gave it another sniff and decided to give it a try :)

I can definitely understand why people say this is an ‘old lady’ perfume, and I did agree with them at one point. It’s much different to the other candy celebrity perfumes surrounding it on the shelves in the stores I go to. It is more sophisticated and mature, but I think it can work for both younger adults and older women. I bought it thinking it would be nice as a night-time scent as most of my scents are for the daytime. This is definitely a stand-out perfume, such perfume I’ve never really had because either I haven’t found one I’ve liked or because I feel like scent can be such a bold and in-your-face thing to wear. I’ve been afraid to ‘reek’ of a yucky perfume and don’t want those around me to gag in my presence :P I am starting to like this one though so maybe I can built up to that :3 It’s still nice worn softer, but definitely for night time or special occasions though as of right now.

I smell a lot of plum or grape, but the blend of notes in this perfume is very unique. As djuzz.becuzz said, the plum is a little boozy, characterising majority of the fragrance. It’s quite strong so you’d only need a little bit, unlike most of the other scents I own where I’m constantly spraying, feeling like they’re not making any difference. The scent is hard to describe. The base notes are the same as other perfumes I have and like, so I guess it must be the plum, African orange flower and honeysuckle (maybe some of the other fruit). I can sense vanilla too. To me it smells very ‘upper class’, but I usually don’t deal in high-end fragrances so that might be a bit off. It is actually one of the only posh and mature smelling perfumes that I enjoy, normally because those are more floral and I dislike a lot of strong floral notes. I don’t get a whole heap of floral when I smell this, unless it’s because the fruits mix with them well. I think it would smell most attractive if someone wearing it was to walk past you at night, and you just catch that small whiff of their perfume. I think it’s one of those scents that would leave someone wanting more :3

As for the bottle, I think it’s really pretty :) I wish the pink zipper bit was fastened onto the bottle because it moves around a little but the bottle and charms are cute.

When you test this one out, just give it a chance. It was very potent when I first smelled it and I was turned off because of the strange plum note, but I’ve been sitting here after purchasing it today and it is quite unique :) Sure it could be ‘old lady’ smelling as some people have pointed out, but try and imagine it being worn by someone younger, the perfume projecting sophistication and maturity in the right setting. You may start to appreciate it more than you thought :)

Hope this helps ^_^

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

A nice, soft sweet white floral composition which to my nose opens up with a pretty rich 'almost liquor-like' plum note. It soon just settles on my skin as a composition of an opulent white floral bouquet in which honeysuckle stands out the most, sweetened and enriched by plum & vanilla.
This behaves like a skinscent on me and is not too long lasting...
♥♥♥

umsultan
umsultan

its an ok perfume to me. sweet but i can bear it maybe because of the floral notes. i bought it for the bottle to be honest cuz its cute and girly.

jdarmenia
jdarmenia

I'm not sure if I purchased a bad bottle but to me this smells very similar to
Giorgio Beverly Hills? A slightly toned down version perhaps?

Merl
Merl

For me, this scent is great for awhile then quickly fades. I like it somewhat. However, I am disappointed after all the hype advertised about it being fantastic; it is just o.k.

neurolepsia
neurolepsia

It's odd, the first time I smelled this perfume (probably on a sample strip of paper), it smelled so rich and elegant to me! I bought a bottle... with my chemistry, it just smells like, as people I know have described "old lady." Only the floral comes through. I'm disappointed because it was a little expensive and it's such a nice bottle... but it doesn't work for me.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I saw this on special at Ross and picked it up, remembering that I'd recently smelled a JC frag I liked in passing, but wasn't willing to pay a lot of money for. It turns out, that frag was Couture La La, not Couture Couture. However, I'm quite pleased that I made the mistake! La La is pleasant enough, inoffensive, etc., but it's fairly generic and doesn't have the lasting power to make it worth the expense.

Couture Couture, on the other hand, is also a fruity-floral, but it's in a quite different class in my opinion. It opens with a sweet-tart, intense blast of juicy grape (something juicy is to be expected - it's JC), but it mellows in about half an hour to a plum, jasmine and honeysuckle heart that really makes the fragrance! The florals make themselves known, but don't overpower, and the plum gives a depth to the fragrance that pushes it into more mature territory. Later stages over the next few hours see a continuation of blending and mellowing, and the plum blends and fades into a soft, creamy, ambery base, where it stays as a skin scent for another couple of hours.

This isn't Coco, but I'm not expecting it to be! For what this is, Couture Couture is an excellent buy, a lovely fragrance, a pleasure to wear, and I would happily purchase again.

inchukalns
inchukalns

Purchased this perfume randomly – was aiming for Viva La Juicy but this one was on offer so decided to give it a try )) Must say I found it even better as it is more sophisticated and has more character than Viva La Juicy, however it as sensual and has its sweetness, fruitiness and playfulness. It lasts longer as well. When I wear it in the office colleagues smell the perfume and give compliments until the very end of the working day (and I never re-apply – too lazy ^^). This perfume is in my “every-day” category therefore I was once wearing it for a casual meeting with friends and when I gave a hug to one of my friend’s friend who I didn’t see for ages, he got really attracted to the way I smelled. Now I see him a lot more often and always make sure I wear this perfume as he literally cannot stop smelling my hair and neck, hehe

ImCreatedBeautifull
ImCreatedBeautifull

I don't understand why there are soo many dislikes for this beauty. I find this fragrance to be unique, beautiful and grown up. It's very different from the rest. It does kind of remind me of a toned down version of Juicy Couture the original with something extra added. If you can get your hands on this one give it a chance!

nellychick31
nellychick31

I can understand why many people dislike Couture Couture, but I personally am a huge fan. It is actually my favorite from the Juicy Couture fragrance collection. It's a unique smelling fragrance, not something I've encountered before. Upon first spray, I do sense the mandarin orange, African orange flower and grapefruit. After a few minutes, a delicious, rich plum aroma comes through. Honeysuckle and jasmine are not as apparent, but do provide a bit of softness to the rich plum. The sandalwood, vanilla and amber drydown is not very unique, however I do quite enjoy it. I feel it is the perfect end to such a unique fragrance

pritty.peaches
pritty.peaches

I'm really surprised that nobody else seems to have mentioned that this smells like grape Hubba Bubba... That's what I think of every time I smell it. Which is not to say I don't like it - I think it is really great. However I have to be in a certain mood to appreciate a scent that boldly sweet.

nikkibom
nikkibom

at Tovah - I think i may be your double!!! :-)just reading your 'reactions' hehehe - and I thought I was all alone!!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Couture Couture is a rich plum and sweet perfume.

It starts off with mandarin orange and the deep plum appears, making the perfume smell really beautiful. Strong florals, sweet syrup and luscious plum. Sophisticated yet very youthful.

Couture Couture is a head turning perfume, not for someone looking for a light, fresh fragrance.

Overall, I love this perfume! Sweet, sassy and sophisticated. Perfect for wearing on casual and formal occasions. Highly recommended!

redbionicle
redbionicle

Visiting this website, I've found out it's a oriental floral. My favorite perfumes are oriental florals, so I had to try this one! The shopgirl told me she had no testers and she wasn't allowed to open one of the bottles.I decided to buy it anyway, because I had read so many positive reviews.
Oh, I love it! Ít has a orange/citrus smell at the beginning and then it becomes creamy and sweet. It's a heavy perfume but not too much. To bad it doesn't last for hours. The bottle is beautifull, but not easy to carry it with me to spray some more during the day. This will be one of my new favorites. maybe I'll buy another bottle, 3o euros for 100 ml.

bailarina

I agree with Natalieanne, I did my research and I found out that the actual notes are: mandarin, orange blossom, -grape accord-, jasmine, honeysuckle, plum, sandalwood, amber, and vanilla.
From the Juicy Couture website.
It certaintly smells like grape, not grapefruit.

sarah1k16
sarah1k16

i love all juicy perfumes.to me this is quite fresh and fruity.its great for a sunny day and quite refreshing.i dont like it as much as courture lala.but still amazing

ajbww
ajbww

I love this and I was just about to write that it reminds me of poeme!!so nice :)

Natalieanne
Natalieanne

Fragrantica has made a smelling mistake. It has GRAPE notes not GRAPEFRUIT !!

bushonka
bushonka

This is definitely for a Poeme(Lancome) lovers. A kind of lighter version of it, but still strong enough. The name of this parfume and the packaging speaks for it self. Very Couture! When i smel this I imagine a Very classy, sophisticated and elegant lady. Definitely NOT for jeans and T-shirt or sporty type of style wear. Maybe that's why most of the audience labeled this one as a mature fragrance.
I wouldn't classified this fragrance as a young or mature. For me It's more like special occasion fragrance.

This perfume reminds me also of a Classique Jean Paul Gaultier for women.

Jojopie
Jojopie

This is the grown up version of a grape soda body spray I had when i was about 12. It's JUST mature enough to wear w/o feeling like a kid and very fun to have around when I'm occasionally feeling nostalgic.

missajane
missajane

I do not have the bottle of this, but I do have a few samples of it. I have mixed feelings about this scent. I like it, and yet there is something about it that I am not too sure about. It is a mixture of young and older scents. Part of it reminds me of my grandma's strong smelling perfume, mixed with grape Koolaid. So, it smells pretty good, but not good enough that I would spend a lot of money on it. I cannot really picture myself wearing it.

seajayforever
seajayforever

To me this a very interesting scent. At first all I could smell was original, Juicy and I almost panicked because I'm not the biggest fan of that scent anymore. (This was a blind buy) However, I started to pick up the fruity, almost mandarin scents. However the drydown is....crazy. It confuses me. I can't place the notes..but it reminds me of something someone who always naturally smells wonderful, would smell like. Those lucky people who don't even have to try much to smell good. I probably won't wear this too often since it confuses me..or I will wear it and love it more, and more. I'm not sure yet!

pureblonde
pureblonde

This is my most recent addition. After months of feeling less than inspired with fragrances currently on the market (sad but true) this little beauty had me completely enamoured at first sniff.
I actually came about to find this one after smelling it on a work colleague. It truly was love at first smell and I was intoxicated with its presence. I have worn Viva before but never thought to venture further down the JC road - who would have thought this one would enrapture me so?!
I'm not even going to try to describe the notes that I smell as quite honestly, I really don't detect any individual ones. I can say though, that I definitely don't get the 'grape' smell others have described. At a push I would say the jasmine is most prominent on me as my skin seems to lavish this note in fragrance.
I find CC to be warm and slightly sweet, very inviting yet feminine and elegant at the same time. It's easy to wear and I've literally been wearing it every day since I got it - to work, out for dinner and running errands on the weekend. We're currently in the colder months here in Australia and this gem is exactly what I need.
Longevity is amazing - I can still smell this on my skin when I go to bed and it clings beautifully to clothes. I just love to wrap myself in a scarf that has this lingering on it :)
I highly recommend this fragrance. In the scheme of things it's not necessarily anything unique but I love it nonetheless.

sweetstar1

I've always liked this fragrance and recently tested again. I now get the fizzy grape soda smell that everyone talks about!

Ttirem3
Ttirem3

I can't take this scent. it's too heavy, heady and overpowering. Like many scents that i don't like, I find it to be masculine and way too much.

Thandar
Thandar

This perfume reminds me of both Viva la juicy and the original juicy couture. It's the well combination of both of them and smells yummy and feminine. I don't like the original one coz it smells so strong and makes me headache.But this perfume is not so fruity like Viva la juicy and that's why I like it. Couture couture and Viva la juicy are my favorites from JC.

celebrity89

I love this mature fragrance, smells expensive and not too sweet. I smell the same top note that Burberry London has (another gem), and shares similarites to Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom as well.
Update: Drydown like Tabu, warm and sharp-just like Burburry London.

daisee
daisee

I'm sorry, but I really can't stand this fragrance. Looking at the notes I feel like I "should" like it, but that darn grape smell is unbearable! When I apply this I get grape, and shortly after a little bit of a vanilla added in. Once the fragrance has faded I start to like it, but by then whats the point?

ameals12345
ameals12345

I absolutely love this fragrance! I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

I have now started to layer it with my Jessica Simpson Fancy....Honey let me tell you! Killer combination!

smellME
smellME

Couture couture...you got away in all those Juicy's I never seemed to fall for.
Read a review and knew I had to smell it.
Someone said it resembled Coco noir and knew I had to have it !
Well actually it do remind me of coco noir though this is sweeter and a tad stronger, where coco noir is more refined , more subtle and nuanced...
they actually have grapefruit, jasmine vanilla and santal as twin notes.
I am planning to get coco noir anyway but this is a luxorous and cheaper surprize !
Thanks Anna Glowacka for swapping it to my world !

Update...well, well ok dont get me wrong- it is not a substitute for coco noir but I got a nice vibe from it. Has the same aura and warmth.
I am soo surpriced with this perfume ,
Love it even if the bottle is a little overdone, to say the least , ;-)

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

VERY sweet, although I absolutely love this perfume, it is a little overwhelming and can give you a bit of a headache.

stacia79
stacia79

I ended up liking Couture Couture more than I thought I would. I have tried many other perfumes from Juicy Couture and found them all to be rather similar...candied fruit bombs appropriate for teenagers.

But this one is the singular standout to me. Even the bottle is the best looking, in my opinion. The sillage and lasting power on this is also better than any other perfume from Juicy Couture.

I totally get the grape juice thing, but it doesn't bother me. It only lasts for the first 30 minutes or so and in a way, is a nod to the youthful approach of this fashion house.

After a half hour it settles into a plum and honeysuckle combo that lasts for hours. I really don't get why anyone would call this "old-lady". It's more like sexy lady! This is a wow fragrance designed to get attention. It's sweet but not too sweet (I am picky about overly sugary stuff) and in my book, the sillage and lasting power alone give it extra points. This is diva stuff here!

lizaan

It looks like most people who enjoy this are not Juicy Couture's usual audience (that came with Viva La Juciy) which might explain why this gets "granny perfume" thrown at it so much. First of all I'm not fond of that expression I think it's a very close minded view on perfume but that's a whole other story.

I guess you could call it "mature" (but that depends on what you compare it with) but It's also a beautiful fun fragrance that will get you a lot of compliments. I think what might scare people off is that it smells quite perfume-y at first and especially if you only smell the bottle but it also changes a lot with your skin.

At the beginning mandarin and grapefruit quickly appears, not the sour type of citrus but the really ripe kind. Plum gradually makes it's entrance and takes over the show and is the sweet main attraction for a while. A dewy jasmine and honeysuckle blooms up and it seems to really get along with that plum. The amber, vanilla and sandalwood joins the party at last and this creaminess devolops (even though it is powdery at the same time) which I really appreciate. The base helps bring out the oriental feel in this even though that's not the main quality about it.

When I picture the woman wearing this I don't see a grandma knitting away while watching telly with her cats, nothing wrong with that of course, but I actually imagine a young woman having a picnic in the park with her friends enjoying the first rays of sun. But I could totally see her outgoing mother wearing this perfume too! And this actually is kinda accurate since my mom and I both adore this perfume.

It has a beautiful sweetness to it that doesn't make you think of a candy store but more of a beautiful and exotic dewy garden. It is sweet, powdery and yet creamy all at once for me. It's sexy and playful and works both daytime and nighttime. It's also very rich and long-lasting too, awesome!
I think it would work all year round actually. I do like it in the winter though when my scarf smells of this and i burrow my head in it and dream of exotic far away places. For some reason I seem to like white florals in the winter because they make me feel all cozy.

I think if you're ditching this because it's a Juicy Couture perfume you should really ignore those preconceptions you might have about the brand and just try it, I think you're missing out otherwise. And you guys who love to use "granny" when explaining a perfume please try to change your view a little, I think you'd gain a lot by doing so.

Thanks for reading! :)

larita91
larita91

Okay, well I tried this perfume today, and i have to say I never had a fragrance which changes so much.
First it's a really loud grape smell, like grape soda, than it becomes similar to viva la juicy (only with the grape note), but has an edge, it's almost like smellig steel or some kind of metal if you know what I mean, THAN in the drydown, it changes completly into a beautiful, beautiful something. I honestly can not possibly describe that drydown, it is sweet, smooth, with a mix of flowers, but still have that grape thing. Really unique, really wonderful. I'm stuck with this... I don't really like it in the first hour, but the drydown is simply fascinating. To my sorrow, sillage is a changeable thing too, the fragrance is strong in the first hour, than stays close to the skin. Longetivity is quite good. Really don't know if I like it or not....................

EDIT: It turned out I LOVE it. Grape soda for the first 30 minutes, than it becomes something wonderful, something like D&G's The One, without the smokyness. So in love <3

Sierralee
Sierralee

I tried this on yesterday for fun because of how adorable the bottle is and I instantly fell in love. Throughout the rest of the night I caught wafts of something absolutely amazing and it led me to constantly sniffing my sleeves. I love the changes CC went through as well- at first it was exciting and fun due to the fruity florals but as the night went on it became more musky and what my friend described as "extremely feminine". So after all that I concluded that I MUST buy this! So I bought the entire gift set this afternoon. (Don't get the gift set, it's such a let down.. the lotion smells like plastic and the inside lining of the box is eye blindingly pick) However I still stand by the fact that despite the box set is horrible- the perfume by itself is absolutely beautiful. I tried Viva la juicy ages ago and hated it... but couture couture has revived my faith in Juicy Couture perfumes!

Tovah
Tovah

My family and I had dinner at a small Italian cafe tonight. My overly sensitive nose picked up much of the usual suspects in the air wafting along with cabernet, garlic, tomatoes, fresh bread; D&G Light Blue heavily over-applied, Miss Dior here and there, Florabotanica peeking out at a corner table, the omnipotent Flowerbomb at too many tables; but I noticed a lovely scent coming from our server. It wasn't a fragrance I recognized, but it smelled of fresh honeysuckle and hints of citrus and sandalwood. Of course after telling the server how beautiful she smelled I outright asked her what fragrance she was wearing. From her expression I knew instantly I'd met a soul sister in perfume love. She lit up like the sun in her excitement at being asked about her scent. She ran into the back of the restaurant to her handbag, and brought a tall fancy-schmancy 3.4 oz. bottle to me at my table. She urged me to spray some on myself "if I'd like to". (How generous!) She was just a doll...In fact, I wanted to adopt her on the spot. :-) Her fragrance turned out to be Couture Couture and the bottle it was in was tall and decked out with ribbons and charms and a golden crown-like cap. My five year old daughter just about had to wipe drool off her chin upon seeing that bottle. I'm probably one of very few or possibly the only one of Fragrantica's members who has somehow managed never to smell a "Juicy" fragrance, and I must say I really enjoyed experiencing this energetic, downright pretty scent on a warm spring evening. I may have to get a roll-on, ahem, for my daughter, ahem, to see if Couture Couture smells so wonderful on us!

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

compare this with britneys radiance, its very similar.
thats why i love it!! a-mazing:D

Ascarlett
Ascarlett

To me, this perfume embodies all that a perfume should be. I have long been a fan of Coco Chanel, and although I do love the smell of it, it can be a bit much sometimes. Coco is not exactly daytime wear in the summertime. But, for a long time, it was the only perfume that I could wear that didn't end up smelling horrible on me due to my body chemistry.

I have long been wanting to find a lighter, sweet perfume that also has an interesting edge to it. Not just sweet nothingness. I have a difficult body chemistry and the majority of perfumes that I try on end up smelling like rubbing alcohol, or paper or plastic. I am not sure why, it is very disappointing, especially as I love perfume.

Then one day, I was with a friend and I smelled her perfume. It was the most wonderful perfume I had ever smelled. Sweet, but also a little spicy, but not too spicy or heavy. It was a light but complex fragrance. It smelled like what the word beautiful would smell like. I asked her what the perfume was and she told me Juicy Couture Couture.

I had always cringed at the Juicy Couture sweatsuits. The whole "branding" thing always turned me off, and so I never gave the perfumes a chance. But I immediately went to the store and bought a bottle, without even trying it on first.

Unfortunately, I was confused at first, and bought the Juicy Couture perfume first. I was confused when I got home and although it still smelled good, and smelled good on me, it didn't have that extra kick. It was lighter and more washed down smelling.

So, I finally figured out that there were two perfumes with similar names and bought Juicy Couture Couture. I am in love and have been for over two years now. Everyone remarks on how good it smells when I wear it. It is complex enough that I can wear in the evening and light enough that I can wear it during the daytime as well. I do NOT like Viva La Juicy and the Juicy Couture is just okay.

When I wear Juicy Couture Couture, I feel beautiful and I am able to smell it all day. My clothes even smell the next few days afterwards if I don't wash them. However, it isn't overpowering like some heavy perfumes. It is the perfect combination.

mi-jo.sayegh
mi-jo.sayegh

I am not a huge fan of the other Juicy perfumes, but I really do like this one.
I see the comparison to White Diamonds actually, this has all the elements of White Diamonds that I love, and none of the ones I dislike.
It is fizzy plum,honeysuckle, sandalwood and vanilla.
Fresh in the top notes, then and bit powdery and a bit sweet. The mid notes remind me of Sweet Tart candies.
It is a very perfumey (no aldehydes listed but it smells like there are to me) perfume if you know what I mean.
I don`t find this perfume to be cloying or too strong, perhaps for those who like very soft scents it might be a bit too much.
I think it is a bit strong for summer days and perhaps a bit too weak for winter, but would be very nice on a summer night.

soonflower
soonflower

Rich, bold and beautiful.
Elegant.
The more I wear it the more I like it.

It's a grown up Juicy very different from the first or second JC's fragrance.

The plum is simply delicious - warm, sweet and juicy.

Very longlasting.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Strong opening, sweet but not sugary with tenacity and depth. A well balanced perfume that evolves with a vintage familiarity. At first I thought this was going to be an orange blossom and tuberose bomb but the floral notes gave way to soften and let the amber come to the fore.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

The moment i spray this my nose gets cluttered with a bouquet of invisible jasmine. However after a 35-30 minutes i smell like i bathed myself in a tub full of potent male cologne. I really wanted to like and keep this bottle of perfume but i do not see no point in keeping the bottle and let the perfume liquid inside to rot away. i had to let this one go.

kikiena01
kikiena01

This perfume is just fine. Although it might smell a little bit old. It's strong, little bit powdery plum/jasmine scent with notes of orange and some woods. I will probably buy it when I'm older.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

jen_wilk
jen_wilk

For some reason, I'm not getting the white floral smell I was hoping for...I'm getting a lot of the fruity/sweet which is just not for me. I was so excited to get this based on reviews, but now I'm giving it away:( I'm disappointed.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

it reminded me the old old scents..but I loved wearing it..people always asked me what it was and wanted to write down the name..I felt it was an interpretation of the old scents of 1930ies...but then again, it's my nose..you may feel differently.

A strong, sweet, powdery white floral powerhouse. I can smell the jasmine and orange blossom clearly, and sweet amber and vanilla at the base. This is the type of frangrance that I consider "perfumey". This is heavy, strong and glamourous, and wearing this automatically puts a bit of a strut in my step.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Ooohh I really enjoy this scent :)
I think that the subtle honeysuckle scent makes this a special perfume.
It opens up with a dominant plum scent that could be mistaken for a grape.
I like how it develops into a powdery fruit scent on my skin.
Its more sophisticated than Viva La Juicy,although i totally love that one too.
I read some reviews that said that it smelled like "old lady" perfume????!!! I couldn't disagree more...
Yes it has some powdery notes but it should never be compared to White Diamonds or perfume that is similar to that.
(I like White Diamonds BTW) ;)
I think that the plum note keeps this scent young but the powdery & woody notes mature it up so it doesn't smell so 'High school"
I think i'll reach for this one often actually :)

Wonderful modern, rich, sweet Plumscent. I can smell jasmin, plum, vanilla, amber and sandalwood most. Perfect for everyday use or 2 extra spritzes - great for party.

Härlig modern, rik, söt Plommondoft. Jag känner mest Jasmin, Plommon, Vanilj, Amber och Sandelträ. Perfekt som varje-dag-doft eller om man sprejar lite extra - superfin partydoft.

electroglide
electroglide

It starts with a bang. A good bang, campy grape soda meets flower power. Shortly after that first blast of sensory awakening, a delicate unfolding begins, soft and playful eventually winding down to a mature yet youthful powder that you leaves you smiling and happy. The transitions are fast and the staying power is long, at least on me. I am easily bored, so I love that this one is like a kaleidoscope for the first hour or so, then it settles into something with which I'm more than happy to have a long term relationship.

butterbean
butterbean

Not another review of this! Yes. Another one.

I love the original Juicy Couture. Viva La Juicy came out -- was not really my thing. Peace Love Juicy - Love bottle - not fragrance. Then came Couture Couture. I liked it on paper, I liked the sample I got but never purchased it until now. (and it has been discontinued - so "new" bottles of this will be made 2009 - 2011)

Here is my input:

FORGET the reviews below which talk about "old Lady" or "Mature". Couture Couture is NOT! (I can only guess it is written by people who were new born babies during the 90's or something)

Couture Couture is Oriental for sure. It reminds me a LOT of some of the top notes that reside in Givenchy Amarige!! However...It does not have tuberose, peach and definitely not that heady and strong. So don't get me wrong its not a dupe . It just has a very similar vibe.

First spray is a strong burst of grapefruit and orange. the grapefruit fades and plum makes itself known. The plum is definitely strong and lasts quite a long time through the dry down. It gives a grape like sweetness to it. But its not that overpowering on me. The honeysuckle jasmine give it the oriental feel along with the sandalwood vanilla amber base.

Couture Couture is NOT candy, sticky sweet or sugary, and no caramels -- like what has flooded the market mainstream and trends for the past decade or longer.

This IS something interesting, still sweet, feminine, floral and still MODERN. Couture Couture is a very nice fragrance. It has average longevity and sillage. I had several people compliment me today. I am glad I have added it to my collection.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Usually i don't like fruity perfumes even though i have couple in my collection but this one is so jummy and lovely that i really started to like it. Beside it's a huge compliments collector. The only thing which i consider not so handy is top of the bottle it's absolutely not bag friendly. Sharp metal thing.
If you like fruity sweet fragrances it's definitely one of must haves!

sammarrah
sammarrah

I really love this perfume. I have been testing so many perfumes lately and getting really discouraged because I couldn't find one I really love. My daughter recommended this one. It smells great on my skin. To me it smells kind of mellow and laid back. I find it very comforting for some reason.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This one smells like a fancy grape cocktail. Very fun and vintage. Has a great silage. It's bold and although it is sweet, it's more mature than other Juicy Couture fragrances. I recommend it if you like grape kind of fragrances like Radiance and Fame.

miss mills
miss mills

My dear sister gave me a box set of Juicy minis for Christmas. JC is a brand I always walk straight past, thinking it is targeted for younger women than myself, but having said that, I am happy to try out new scents, especially when they are gifted to me (and pleasantly surprised by this one)!!

The opening of this one smells JUST like Amarige by Givenchy to me - then I get a heady, fruity burst of orange and plum and a nicely rounded off sandalwood/ orange and vanilla drydown.

For me, white flowers, orange and vanilla dominate here but it could be what reacts differently on each person's skin as to what is detected. A guy at work noticed this on me today - I have to say, men always seem to notice when I wear anything remotely fruity smelling, as opposed to my usual more oriental type scents(despite this being an oriental - but it is definitely fruity too).

Jaay1
Jaay1

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It is beautiful and lasts for days. The only way I can get this scent off of me is to take a shower and wash my clothes. It is just a gorgeous smell. The smell it gives when it drys down is incredible. I have never smelt anything like it and prob never will. I am in LOVE with this perfume and will continue to use it for ever.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I really adore this I'm surprised considering I'm not a huge powdery scent fan but Juicy concocted it beautifully The silage is phenomenal & the lasting power was fantastic, this really seems to agree well with my body chemistry, & It's Juicy everything Juicy is awesome to boot!

nefe
nefe

i hear everyone say that this is for the old audience .....but i really don't know who to believe ....i own the fragrance and i am 19 ....i am thinking whether to re-buy it or not .....

annettepe
annettepe

i was never really impressed by any juicy couture fragrances and same goes for this one. i find that most of them have similar notes and dry downs...

its an overly sweet, white floral, fruity, vanilla scent. its actually quiet sickening when you overspray this. doesnt work for me and it seems like every other girl has this together with viva la juicy, which i dont like.

PaolaLevine
PaolaLevine

all i got to say is this is VERY strong for me :( didn't like it :(

Coffeelover64
Coffeelover64

At first I thought that this would be a perfect modern version of an 80's scent. The grapey tones reminded me of vintage Poison. However, after wearing it for a few weeks I was disappointed to realize that it had too much of that modern sweetness in the drydown.

Arielrose
Arielrose

I sold my partially used bottle of this fragrance, because while it was nice, it wasn't true love. It definitely has some sort of grape note in there, although it doesn't say so. On me, it actually came out almost like a wine scent, which is rather unusual. I got compliments on this perfume, so it must have smelled good to others...but it was missing depth or warmth...or that magical 'something' that makes me love a perfume.

vood-oohlala
vood-oohlala

Love the pop/punk reliquary bottle...it is what piqued my interest. Wasn't sure what to make of the scent initially..and to be quite honest i still cant decide what to make of it. It smells as though a vintage "mature" scent is having a fling with a sweet but simple minded tween celebrity scent. I am 100% aboard the fictitious Grape Soda Accord bandwagon. Its not a bad scent, i'm happy to own Couture Couture... its simply one of those fragrances that though nice, doesnt speak to me. It is nice to spritz in the air or on a scarf every now and then. A wafter, not a wearer...

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I loved this smell initially and sometimes I'm tempted to buy it when I see it on sale at Winners/TJ Maxx, but I always have to remind myself that it only smells good on paper. When it dries down on my skin it smells kind of soapy and cloying. It's a scent that I think that I would get bored with it fast though.
All the other Juicy Coutures that I tried don't work one me at all. It's strange. How is this possible? Today I tried, Juicy Couture and I stunk so bad!
I usually don't take notice or care about strangers but I was very self-concious!

bailarina

Let's put it this way: I like it because is woody. On Couture Couture what you smell is the plum, grape and the honeysuckle in the opening. It softens up a little after 6-8 minutes, then you smell more of the sandalwood. It is true that it does not evolve very much on your skin.

rainydays293
rainydays293

I did not like this perfume. Though most Juicy Couture perfumes do not suit me, this one seems to have been the worst I've tried

celebrity89

Smells like they just added Juicy Couture to Viva La Juicy and marketed a new one. Rounds up the first, tones down the latter. The best of both worlds and the most sophisticated of the Juicy line...until I remember those horrific velour sweat-suit ensembles.

comfortablynumb83
comfortablynumb83

I really like this perfume. I am not a perfume connoisseur so I cannot detect specific notes most of the time but in this i can smell the honeysuckle and plum. I really love this fragrance, it was put together wonderfully. Definitely one of my favorites.

arrode
arrode

This scent lasts forever and is very strong. I usually spray one spray on my chest and I can smell it throughout the day into the evening till I wash it off in the PM when I take a shower. It also doesn't change in scent all day or get weaker. It's really an intense scent. It's very easy to overdo this fragrance, so try going with 1-2 squirts the first time you use it to try it out. Any more and you'll really be killing it with Couture Couture.

klmckendry
klmckendry

Very pretty and unique fragrance.

I'd tried 2 other Juicy Couture fragrances before this and absolutely hated them. So thumbs up for this one!

dulcette
dulcette

the bottle and the juice are both beautiful.

powdery, classy, classic floral, for the woman or the woman in a girl's body.

allycat357
allycat357

I love couture couture, the bottle and the perfume is beautiful.

Helenhhm
Helenhhm

Loved this but unfortunately it vanished into my old skin. Such a shame. Beautiful fragrance.

amberdk621
amberdk621

This is a very nice scent. I wasn't sure I would like it, based on the regular Juicy. But it is quite different and lovely. It has a loveliness on the dry down as well.
My husband really likes it and hopefully I will be getting it soon.

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

I have so many perfumes. I have Dior, Chanel, Givenchy, Goutal, Lutens, Viktor&Rolf, Tauer, and a myriad of other not so high end fragrances which I adore... I really liked Viva La Juicy when I tested it and bought a bottle cuz I'm a sucker for the fruity floral. My taste ranges and mostly I stay away from anything too "green" or "aqua"... other than that I am having a wonderful time exploring all the ranges of fragrance.

With all that said, I have had a purse sized sprayer of this on my dresser for a while. And I tested it a few months back and it did nothing for me. Funny how time and a new season can change all that!

I sprayed this on last night and immediately HAD to have a full bottle. As I stated up front, I have a ton of higher end perfumes in my stash, but THIS perfume is the first one that I put on and thought "Oh, I smell very grown up and sophisticated!".

Yes this has a sweetness to it. But it is not Viva La Juicy for sure. I think, in looking at the notes again, that what is listed, and the way JC has concocted this recipe of notes, the result is just exquisite (for me). I don't smell grape. Thank goodness. I don't think I'd care for that much. Perhaps it is the plum that some are smelling and calling it "grape"?

This dries down to a lovely, LOVELY slightly sweet powder. And as I am so uber picky about my powder scents, I will give this powder a 10! I see this listed as an oriental floral... I would add "fruity" to that just because the orange and plum do carry the entire thing. And I almost would take away that "oriental" descriptor. I LOVE orientals, but this is not spicy enough for me to call it an oriental. Floral-fruity (in that order). The sandalwood, amber and vanilla soften the whole presentation.

JUST enough floral. JUST enough sweet. JUST enough sandalwood. JUST enough amber and vanilla. Seriously, I think, other than orchid, this has ALL of my very favorite notes. Orange flower is another note that I detect and adore. The sillage and longevity are medium. I'll want to keep my purse spray in my purse (!) to re-apply every 4-6 hours or so. Probably more for ME than for others. I've found that I have a "dull" nose and probably over-spray my perfumes.

By the looks of the reviews, I'd say that you'd have to have a particular taste in a particular set of note combinations. But for me, I now know, that when I am going to meet someone for the first time, say, on a date or some other meeting, I want to be wearing this. I want to be remembered. I want to smell like a woman. Not an OLD lady. NOT a silly girl. But a woman. A strong, intelligent, down to earth, smart, witty, loving woman.

This scent has turned out to be a big surprise for me. And I just snatched a 3.4oz bottle for 27 bucks off ebay w/ free shipping. Life is good.

Edit: I am now finding this a little too sweet. I still like it. But only when I have a sweeter tooth. The plum is very heavy. This is the adventure I love most about perfumes! Never a dull moment, and things can change.

lilmissloz
lilmissloz

I love this perfume! I received a sample of it and tried it thinking it wouldn't be for me and within a few days I finished the whole sample up! I hate the bottle it's in but with searching found a special limited edition in a much classier bottle. I love this fragrance because it's sweet without being too sweet and settles into a lovely sweet floraly fragance on me.

magiccclaw
magiccclaw

I think it's perfect for an old elegant classy woman but NOT for young ones. The first time I smelled it it definitely reminded me of high class women wearing pearls and short hair.

pantorini
pantorini

I miss my boy friend a lot, and i am only allowed to send him letters because his is doing basic training at the Air Force. Before I sent him my last letter, I sprayed a generous amount of Juicy Couture Couture onto the paper in hopes that the scent would remind him of me.

Well, in his latest letter he let me know that the letter I sent him fills up his locker with my scent, and smells like "some rare, exotic flower has blossomed in my drawer".

rosembloom
rosembloom

How I wanted this beauty: packaging is superb! The opening is nice, somehow fruity and fresh but it vanishes so quickly that I have almost gone through the bottle in two months. Perhaps i just got a bad batch? Delicious fragrance I would recommend though!

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

My first scrubber. Somehow on me it smells like black pepper mixed with super sweet grape juice. It even failed as a scrubber, since I can't seem to remove it with soap and water. The notes just seem to clash and make me vaquely uneasy and a little sick. But I am not a great fruity fan...so it may be perfect for those who love that note.

VixMuffin
VixMuffin

Just received this from my husband as an anniversary present and I love it!

anromath
anromath

Initially it smells like pure alcohol to me, but after a few seconds the fragrance blooms into a lovely fruity smell with a hint of floral. Later, a powdery note enters the mix. I found this fragrance to have decent staying power. It's a bit strong, so I have to remember to go lighter than other fragrances I've been wearing recently.

mendosita
mendosita

I am so surprised that black currant is not in this perfume- for me it is like black currant compote with a hint of vanilla. Very uplifting, positive fragrance. Suitable for any season and occasion. Girly, careless and holiday.

carolinedb
carolinedb

Eau De Grape Kool Aid. Seriously. All I can smell when I spray this is a mix of Kool Aid and generic perfume. Not unpleasant, but definitely not for me.

temo
temo

I'm surprised to see that this is on discount shelves too. I think it's a great scent.! Complex and interesting, the grape soda dissipates quickly and I find that I am left with a spicy vanilla with a trace of jasmine. Reminds me a little of Jadore L'or at the dry down.

Dmarie0218
Dmarie0218

One of my favorites! Makes me feel sexy. I have the "old lady" smell but I disagree. This isn't a simple perfume smelling of sugar or candy like most. It starts with the plum and orange, dry down gives a hint of sandalwood. Overall, it is feminine. Wearer should be confident, as this is not a subtle beginner-type of scent. I am surprised that this is available in big box stores like walmart... And deeply discounted at Tj Maxx. Smells wonderful.

colorfaked.exogeno
colorfaked.exogeno

smels like a grown woman

alexanna7
alexanna7

Couture couture is a verry sexy fragrance!the plum with the honeysuckle,makes it exquisite and warm! The jasmine is completing the plum and the honeysuckle.the mandarine and the orange flowers is in the backround, as for the grapefruit,verry subtle! The amber and sandal wood brings a depth to the fragrance that i love! I have almost all of the juicy couture perfumes and i love them all!

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Straight up grape juice!!! Smells nice and sweet, however I never pictured myself walking around smelling like a can of grape soda, so I think I will pass (even though it's super cheap at Ross!).

senorita86
senorita86

I bought this 2years ago. But It hasnt got low since i get this one.
It smells well. But quite stron odor to me because of amber and sandalwoo
d.. I like lite perfumes like baby touch and baby doll. also l like tropical scent like natural scent such as annick goutal petit cheri

but i like its bottle that is so splendid.

Paintedlily
Paintedlily

Right out of the glass vial I smell mostly candied grape. I've smelled a similar scent being pumped into the air of a little girls' clothing store.
On my skin it turns into a sharp white floral, no discernible citrus, but the sharpness of it. It is loud and somewhat dated (like a strong 1950s style perfume). Something in it began to irritate my lungs so I washed my wrist with mint soap. I was surprised that the mint cut the sharpness and added a freshness to it. Also, I'm sure the washing softened it. After it was softened, it became a very wearable light floral with a sweet amber base.
Before I washed it I would see it being a scent for a brash 40 something who likes to borrow her 18 year old's mini skirt to go club hopping. After washing I would say that it would be a scent for a fashion forward creative type of any age (probably for Spring). With a splash of mint it turns into a flirty Summer scent.

jaking21970
jaking21970

Have to review this....finally LOVE a juicy frag!!! I tested...set it down & walked away. I got the "grape soda" that others have mentioned & was not impressed. I walked out of the store....and a breeze blew the scent around me. It dries down to this lovely gourmand, very vanilla, slightly fruity scent on me. I immediately turned around...walked back into the store....and purchased. Give it a bit to get past the grape soda & it is just lovely!!!

kathyxnguyen
kathyxnguyen

Smells like grape cough syrup to me.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Definitely an urban scent. Smells like jasmine and nag champa on dry-down. This is the kind of perfume no one can truly hate, but it's not addictive either.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

I have to admit this is a pretty tricky perfume. No, not the notes of it (which aren't actually anythings spectecular, IMO), but the way it smells on different people. E.g., on me it smells gourmand, sort of like caramel - but it makes people nauseous. But only if i come REALLY close to them, because the projection of this on me is max. an inch. :) But on one of my friends, this smells amazing! Really delicious and a bit like sun cream, its sillage is over 4 ft. Awesome! <3

Xoloitzcuintli
Xoloitzcuintli

I love this fragrance so much I don't see why people hate or even say it smells like an old lady to me this smells very classy and grown up. This is the only Juicy scent I like and I'm glad I love it!

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I love all the Juicy scents! This smells like grape soda to me, it's fun and hip. Not sure how this smells old lady. I can never understand when someone says that because I don't know any old ladies who smell like this. Where are these old ladies at? Furthermore, who can designate a certain note as old lady? Think on that. LOL. Maybe it is that a lot of scents you have smelled on old ladies before and you recall some of the same notes, but you can't say every old lady wears the same fragrance as if there is an old lady genre of scents. Absurd.

sarah.lily
sarah.lily

i bought this based on reviews because i'm looking for a more sophisticated scent. but yeesh i'm sorry if it smells like airspun powder it smells like old lady! so dissapointed.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Couture Couture EDP :
I love the package and the bottle .. The smell is the future classic for the lovers of (Juicy couture house), plum & honey suckle .. warm grown up ,, not girlish or playful type ..
warm, lovely & reasonable for any age ..
But not for me ..

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

I didn't like this scent :/ but it last a long time though.

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

I like this perfume. It is very rich though, so I do not wear it for everyday activities. At first spritz, I smelled heavenly honeysuckle wrapped in jasmine. Slight sweetness is added to the fragrance by the plum note. I do not get any mandarin orange though.

The final breath of the fragrance is my favorite. Soft amber resting on vanilla with a single jasmine petal. This fragrance was very well done. Great for special occassions and for a touch of luxury on those days when you feel sexy in plain setting.

renee.small
renee.small

i just bought a sample size because i was hearing good things. not into it though, perhaps ive got a bad bottle but i smell none of the notes. it just smells sharp and citrus-y tiny bit of floral not as much as i like it to be though. not for me...

Sorcerer1001
Sorcerer1001

I am always impressed by this one. I expect the whole juicy line to smell flat and safe. No offense to the victoria secret line but basically the same deal. This one stands out from the juicy line i think. Put it in a different bottle and market it to a different demographic and people would consider it a mature fragrance. Its definitely a light and playful fragrance with a mature feel to it also, sort of sits on the fence there. Sort of like chanel's coco its very intermediate. Aside from that i love the bottle design which is half of what i would buy a scent for to be quite honest. Nothing as sad as a beautiful scent in an ugly or underplayed bottle. Cant wait to get my hands on one for myself

peggyv
peggyv

UGh! I've been searching for a sent similiar to Beachy, this came up as one that people who like Beachy liked this. YUCK!! This is so strong, gave me an instant headache. It smells like an old lady! It is terrible. I am very disappointed as I read all of the reviews and people really like this? I hated it, returned it right away.

jenny2301
jenny2301

MMMMM YUM...I love this fragrance...smells very girly to me and I could wear it everyday...makes me feel good!!

jonr951

I enjoy Couture Couture much more than I ever did before. It doesn't scare me like it used to. Ha! It's still my least favorite Juicy Couture fragrance but I prefer it to lots of other fragrances out there. I wish I had gotten that beautiful black Luxury bottle of it! I'm still hoping to find it at Marsh/TJ/Ross! Here's hoping! : )

Allisontaylor
Allisontaylor

I have a small rollerball of this and this for me is by far the best JC fragrance ever. It's not all vanilla and fruity like all the other ones, this one is more sharp and sophisticated. Well done Juicy, you finally got it right.

Eilonwy74
Eilonwy74

I got a huge bottle of this for Christmas last year and had never smelled it before. I was surprised how well I liked it! It wasn't as young and fruity as I had expected from Juicy. It's sexy and grown-up, but not "mature" or "old-lady." The way you want to smell when you're young and sweet and want to be taken seriously but still smell pleasant. Very floral and more for winter or evening for me. I love the days I choose to wear Couture Couture. And I truly adore the bottle. :)

Lee79
Lee79

I'd have to agree with starmagix, this perfume smells mature, but not old ladyish. I really enjoy wearing it in the cold weather because it smells warm and sexy.

Mandalila
Mandalila

What I like about this fragrance is the fact that it's mild and not overpowering, yet the scent is long lasting and has quite a unique scent. It's sexy and goes well with warm weather!!

ericrico
ericrico

I just bought this for my wife as an early Christmas present in a nice gift set (3.4oz EDP along with body lotion and a cute powder). I think this is very good - a much richer fragrance than one would expect. A lot of the positive reviews here got this right...it is sexy, rich and sweet - yet fun and playful. It exudes my wife's personality. This is not for "Grandma" - unless your Grandma is a sexpot and has a stripper pole in her bedroom...and that is fine if she does. We're only as old as we feel. ;-) And, this simply makes you feel good and confident. It could be worn casually or dressed up. On my wife's olive skin, the mandarin, plum and orange blossoms come out so nice - beautifully mixed with the florals (her favorites are honeysuckle and jasmine and this has them both!) Love the warmth, but not cloying amber/vanilla spiced up with sandalwood in the drydown and how the fruit stays fresh with the florals - nothing gets stewed or overripe with Couture. Funny, because I thought Viva La Juicy was going to be more her scent, but this is far deeper and more well-crafted "juice" - pun intended.

I have to say that this is the best Juicy Couture fragrance for women, at least on my wife - period. To quantify my affinity for this on her - I give it a solid 8.5/10! A definite repurchase! Happy Holidays, baby!

StarMagix
StarMagix

I got the large try me size sampler of this one and I do like it very much. It is a mature type scent IMO, but not too old ladylike for my taste. This one will be on my Christmas list as a cheaper fragrance my family could purchase in a kit for me at T.J.'s ;-)

sweetstar1

I sniffed this straight from the bottle, and I must say it's very pleasant. It's almost like a lighter, more playful version of CK Euphoria. Although, I like this, I prefer Viva La Juicy.

Vanias
Vanias

You must take it nearby you 555 (Not long lasting)

It so sweet >,< I really like it.

I called it as the best of Juicy Couture , another :S

Liina
Liina

I recently discovered Juicy Couture perfumes and I instantly fell in love. I bought Couture Couture and Juicy Couture, also want to have Viva La Juicy.

According to Juicy Couture’s website Couture Couture is glamorous and elegant but I find it suitable for almost all kind of occasions. The florals are elegant but the plum which is prominent in this perfume makes it more playful and I wear it mostly in the daytime.
I’d describe Couture Couture as a sweet, juicy, sparkling and joyful scent for a daily wear.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A better than average mature perfume which has good projection and longevity..

0-5 mins- Mature with flickers of being less so when you get very short lived glimpses of the fruity orange. Not too my personal taste, but I think one of the better mature female floral scents I have come across. For me as a man this is not very sexy or nice as it is a quite heavy and pungent.

5 mins -4 hours, Scent very linear, same as above. Projection very good approx 2 foot around

5-6 hours. Projection 1 foot around

6-9 hours- Drydown sees the scent become less pungent and more of a diluted smell than before, with a small amount of sweetness, which actually makes it better and easier on the nose. This scent maybe should have been an EDT. Drydown is for me the best bit. No projection

Not for me, but I would think mature audience would very much like.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I wasn't really impressed with this at first.I thought it smelled like what would happen if you mixed Juicy couture with Viva la Juicy.Sweet and musky no thanks.But,I had a small roller ball of it and my daughter put it on and she smelled amazing.I asked her what perfume she was wearing and she brought me the roller ball.I had it on the computer table and she put it on her skin.I then applied some on my skin and fell in love with Couture Couture.It is sweet and clean at the same time.I love every thing about it and the bottle its fun but doesn't take itself too serious.A must have for me.

beastin
beastin

I stumbled upon this fragrance by accident and decided to smell it despite the fact I think the bottle is hideous. I am so happy I did! I am a fan of slightly heavy, 80's floral fragrances and I find this to be an updated version of say, Ysatis by Givenchy. That's what it reminds me of in a way. It's probably not for the younger set, as I think it's a bit of a mature fragrance, but it doesn't smell like "grandmom". I definately get the plum notes and the honeysuckle. It's just divine. It makes me feel confident, together and not like I just rolled around in cotton candy or Hawaiian Punch. If you like a newer scent with an old soul and don't want to smell like everyone else or a 13 year old girl, This one's a winner!!!

thaocrockett
thaocrockett

My husband bought me this for Christmas after the girl who worked at the counter talked him out of buying Chanel #5...haha...and you know what, it's not bad at all. I use it everyday. I must say that there's nothing too special about this perfume, but it has pleasant smell, cute and sweet. I am sure I like it (not LOVE it though), but it has no special effect on my husband when I wear it :)
I never got any feedback, so I don't know how the smell affects others.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

This is a more mature scent than what Juicy Couture is use to creating. My family is filled with Juicy loving girls all the way, so instead of getting this for myself, I bought a bottle for my grandma. She's the best smelling grandma around though!

SheShe

I was thinking to buy a bottle or to stand by my samples so I was sniffing and sniffing Couture Couture all day yesterday and I've decided not to buy a bottle. The beginning is great, a heavy burst of sweet grapes with patchouli - that's how I feel it but there's no patchouli in the ingredients list, I guess plum with flowers gives this effect. The base notes weren't good though. The scent became somewhat masculine (the plum was bleached and again patchouli-like).

This perfume is so extravagant and addictive, I guess. Even though I don't accept the smell in all, there's something making me think about them because they do make impression and have good sillage.

Couture Couture is a scent inbetween Juicy Couture and Viva la Juicy! It has similiar note from Juicy Couture but it's not white, it's dark red - and it has a sweetness of Viva la Juicy! in the beginning.

lindsey88
lindsey88

If I remember correctly, it smelled too strong for me, and I just didn't like it. I would even go as far as saying it smelled like "old lady perfume".

sydneyw2
sydneyw2

I have a sample of this in a magazine, I liked it when i smelled it and then i put it on and I absolutely hated it! It make me feel so sick, I could smell it so much and it's just so gross. Not really for me, I guess.

fragranceperfume
fragranceperfume

This is a really gorgeous perfume, one of my favourite. It reminds me of grape bubble gum, with a mixture of lollies and fruit. It's super sweet, but not sickly sweet.

It's long lasting, and you only need a few sprays of it. A lot of people don't like it, and say that it's too strong, but I have to disagree.

The bottle is fantastic, like most JC bottles. I think it suites more for the night time than the day, though you could wear it for both.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fun, playful perfume. 4.2/5 :)

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Couture Couture is a starts with a lot of bright, loud white flowers that are, simply put, unpleasantly shriek-y. But this perfume starts to mellow and become inviting after an hour or so of wear; the honeysuckle and jasmine become smooth and creamy as the sandalwood takes center stage. I like the woody-but-freshness of this scent after it's fully dried down.

I won't be reaching for Couture Couture every day, but every once in a while, it'll do as a relatively inexpensive floriental that's appropriate for daytime wear. I likely won't buy a second bottle, though; there are plenty of other white flower/sandalwood floral orientals out there that will fit my budget AND that don't have such an unpleasant blend of top and middle notes.

dmaw
dmaw

The most grown-up of the Juicy scents. Have to disagree with the negative comments made about it.

Aredore
Aredore

I readily admit I have trouble telling the difference between this and "Viva." Apparently this one is a little more oriental? I think they are variants of the same brief.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

This has no smell to me. Boring. The bottle looks like something that should be at the Vatican... kind of creepy relic type thing.

SheShe

I don't like the look of the bottle, too much of an altar things in it. It looks as if the perfume was a fashion victim's religion. I don't like celebration of THINGS. But I love the smell, it's similiar to Viva La Juicy - different but still sweet (not too sweet, it's a well dosed sweetness) - I don't know what they put into it but it's addictive ;) It stays close to skin (unfortunately).

Haylzsels
Haylzsels

When this first came out, I was drawn to the beautiful bottle! It reminded me so much of Marie Antionette (with Kirsten Dunst)! I was so surprised when I smelt it, it was like nothing I had smelt before.
Smelling via the bottle, I get this very sweet (but not overly sickly for my liking), vanillary,floral/fruity and some beautiful unrecognizable,mysterious scent that just seems to make the entire perfume.
I can’t really explain how much I love it.. so I was EXTREMELY (and still am!) disappointed at how it smells on my skin. The beautiful unrecognizable scent does not appear. All the scents merge into one, like when you mix too many paint colors together and it comes out a undesirable murky green(horrible analogy, I know)

I really wish perfumes didn’t change on peoples skins, or this would be my favorite for all eternity!

preciousgemcrystal
preciousgemcrystal

Hot Couture by Givenchy has been my favorite for years, but this one easily takes the number 2 spot for my favorite fragrances. Very sweet and not overly light to where you can't tell you have perfume on (like most of the sweeter perfumes out there), yet not over powering. Definitely one I'll plan on buying again.

Norgirl
Norgirl

I like this stuff.Fruty floral.whit a hintt off spice and vanilla . a very nice mix IMO.
Starts off fruty and fresh ,vanilla mixing well whit Citrus and flowers,
There is somthing rekognicable in this. it reminds me off Diesel fuel for life Special edition( i think thats what its called. And a bit off Eau Torrid.But this one have a bit more vanilla and warmth .( especialy when it has settled a bit about 30 min)
The Plum is lingering around the other notes and makes this very jummy.
A good choice for autumn and winter i would say.
I think maybe there is a slight similarity to Dolce Gabbanas The one , also. But there is a wild sins i tryed that one . this is more floral ,and not so strong , but similar in away whit the fruty Vanilla.
recomended by me:)

pickledjo
pickledjo

This is my favourite of the Juicy Couture range.

It is a sophisticated young, sweet-fruity fragrance.
I adore the initial blueberry kick, and the icy cold sweetness that remains almost like a more floral candyfloss.

I just wish it were more potent.
The scent is very tame and low key on me. I literally have to sniff my wrists to smell it. I don't know if this is the same for everyone.
For this reason I only wear it in the daytime when I want a subtle clean smell. I need something with more kick of an evening to get me noticed.

At first this reminded me very much of Ysatis but sweeter and fruitier. It starts off floral but then as it develops on the skin, it gets sweeter and sweeter, as if the fruits are fighting their way to the forefront but the florals are still hanging on. This fragrance feels aggressive and playful at the same time.

platinobaby
platinobaby

i love this perfume. at first i didn't like the smell of it but it most certainly grew on me. it is one of my favorites and i wear it almost every day. i love how it works with my body chesmistry. it lasts all day on me. i love the way the fruity scent settles into a soft powdery smell. it is a sophisticated scent, that i highly recommend. however, although viva la juicy is one of the most popular smells amoung teens i personally didnt like it one bit.

Arabelle
Arabelle

To me, Couture Couture epitomizes class and is a fresh interpretation of the floral oriental. This fragrance contains all my favorite notes- sandalwood, amber, jasmine, honeysuckle, grapefruit, plum, and orange flower. Yet it's hard to distinguish the individual notes because this perfume is so well-balanced. You can really tell it's an expensive, well-made perfume.

The citrus notes are well blended. They don't come off as too sharp or cheap-smelling. Couture Couture is also very long lasting. Spray it on in the morning and by nightfall, you'll still be able to enjoy the bottom notes, softly reminding you of its beauty. The flacon is also very glamorous and one-of-a-kind. This romantic fragrance will make you smile...

patchouli1
patchouli1

By far my fave from Juicy! This scent is very long lasting, 8 hrs+ and smells like a sweet, flowery dream come true. I smell the sweet nectar and vanilla most in the dry down which makes it pleasant all day long. It does affect my sinuses a little during the opening but nothing major. I got 100ml of this in a gift set with lotion and body scrub for only forty bucks at tj maxx after refusing to pay department store pricing but not being able to get this scent out of my head. It was just meant to be!

Chismosa
Chismosa

This scent is the smell of a life gone wrong. Floral and sweet at first, like a young lady. In the end, it's a washed up stripper sipping on a flat grape soda.

treenhe
treenhe

wow...this was late 80s/early 90s-big shoulder pads-tons of hairspray-clunky jewellery-RED lipstick-tastic on me at first. i KNOW i know that scent from somewhere but i just can't place it. someone in my life has assaulted my nose with it somewhere....
i think it must be the sandalwood and the honeysuckle. anyway it has died down a bit now, not quite so yazz 'the only way is up'. it reminds me of that polo ad at the time with paula hamilton strutting down that mews with the car keys. mmm....not a ringing endorsement really.

klcowart
klcowart

When I first smelled this, I automatically wrote it off as similar to White Diamonds. But, when I sampled it again, my opinion changed and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist! I love the lasting power of this perfume as well; I took a shower later that night and when I checked my wrist in the morning, I could smell just a hint of the remnants. Needless to say, one or two spritz should do. So, if you want a scent that fades and becomes a dainty wall-flower, Couture Couture is NOT for you!
However, if you are a Fume-a-holic like me, you should definitely try it. I think it smells very elegant and classy, while it does not try to please every single person. If you can dig an updated version of that powdery, grandmother-ish, White Diamonds kind of perfume (God bless Liz's soul), then I think this would be perfect for you!
It is not very fruity, but it does have a hint of a fruit element as I can smell the grape scent through-out the top and middle notes. Also, the honeysuckle is a staple throughout the middle notes, which I find complements the "classic powdery perfume" element very well. I think this scent is appropriate (if used lightly) for most ages. Love it!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This one is my favourite from Juicy Couture (followed by Viva La Juicy). It is not your typical generic floral. This is very distinctive with a lot of deapth. The dry down is a little bit like the dry down of Kenzo Flower - they both give me a frosty, slightly powdery feel.

sharyssa

I got a 1.7 oz of this today from tj maxx and I am happy I think this is longer lasting then the other frags from juicy and the new scent peace n love or whatever is not a nice smell it's too fresh and it's like ck eternity summer smells. I like couture couture it smells like expensive grapes or something and it is lasting I would re purchase I wish I would have gotten the gift set I wanted to try the sugar scrub that came with the set but oh well!!

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I sprayed it today in a store expecting it to be way sweeter than it actually turned to be on my skin. I don't even finding overpowering as I imagined reading some reviews here. It turned out to be a gentle floral, with a beautiful oriental dry down. I liked it very much.

icingsugar
icingsugar

I'm not usually one for floral scents (I much prefer fruity or sugary sweet scents) but this is really exquisite. I love all the JC scents and this is probably the most Universal as I can see anyone from 15-50 wearing this and smelling great! The bottle (typical of JC) is very dramatic, girly and fun. I really like this!

willowtreesimplicity
willowtreesimplicity

Darn those scent associations sometimes! After reading reviews and liking the note list, I was excited to try this sample. But after I sprayed it, I was immediately transplanted back to my childhood church basement trying to escape catechism by taking a bathroom break. I swear there was something in that bathroom that smelled like this! Must have been some sort of soap or something.

Anyway, it is a very sweet and feminine fragrance. Some have said that it is syrupy. I think heavy is a good word as well. It seemed to linger in my nose for a long time which eventually gave me a headache.

duskangel101
duskangel101

Sweet, modern scent. Exactly what you would expect from Juicy Couture. Couture Couture has about the same level of sweetness as Viva La Juicy although the scents are quite different. This one is very fruity and syrupy. I look at it as a fun and somewhat innocent scent since my parents seem to like it on me. The bottle itself is a little too much, but it feels fantastic in my hand, as if it was meant for holding!

Blimunda
Blimunda

Thanks to dear NathalieZ, I had a chance to test this one better...

I like it a lot although I find it a copy cat of JPG's Classique edt! It starts out very promising, juicy, warm, sunny, with loads of fresh fruits, on the edge of being gourmand and yummy but base notes prevent it from becoming a girly scent as the warm accords of sandalwood, vanilla and amber turn Couture into the alluring fragrance, provocative and sexy. After it settles on the skin, jasmine becomes more prominent and it makes a bit bubble gum-y smell, putting some innocence in this fragrance intentions.

I am sure that I would purchase a full bottle of it if only it had better lasting power...

MDWake8
MDWake8

This one grew on me. I currently am having a floral moment and Couture Couture doesn't disappoint. Sweet honeysuckle and whats unmistakeably smells like grapes is the first impression. After an hour, it gets softer. I love the dry down, on me smells very powdery. I will be wearing it this summer.

Rhapsody4581
Rhapsody4581

I want to like this but everytime i wear it i give myself a headache :(

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Couture Couture is one of my favorite. I’d rather define it as a floral-fruity. It smells like a combination of Blueberry and lots of Watery Flowers, the fruit and flower have equal proportion. While at last it melts into a slight powdery base. A very well-blended perfume.

The flacon is an art design, and the real product is very well-crafted too, it looks exactly the same as in the picture, all the decorations on it are made of metal. I don’t really understand why some reviewers think it tacky, in my eye it looks stunning in my wardrobe.

CC has a cute, bright and girl like personality, suitable for everyday use and every season, though I’d only recommend it to informal occasions. Every time I wearing it, I always have a good optimistic mood. It’s among my top perfumes and I like it very much!

i get grape( i guess its the plum?) spice and i also can defintely smell the lemon. not loudly, but its there. it's an ok perfume, i like it, but i wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again. it lasts about 3 hrs on me and then you can't detect it at all. i have to disagree with a couple of other posters, this dosen't remind me of anais anais at all, which i love. this is more wet and fruity, imo anais is dryer and more powdery when it's completely dry. i prefer anais anais to this.

6 out of 10 for me

Vamy69
Vamy69

This perfume smells pretty good. I do smell the floral-grapey scent others have described. I don't dislike it but I put it on 2 hours ago and now I can barely smell it at all. I think the lasting power could be much better. Viva la Juicy smells way better and lasts way longer so I am going to stick with Viva. Its not bad if you like lighter florals but I prefer a more strong perfume and for the money Juicy charges for their perfumes I would really think that it should last longer than 2 hours.

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

this is DEFINITELY nothing like the sylph-like caramel & liquid praline of the divine diva, Viva la Juicy, and for me Couture Couture has a lot going on - i say this of course, because i find something a bit likeable, yes even despite the fact that this may very well be the great faux pas that is big white 80's florals held together by a big purple dollop of grape jelly! i think Sherapop was right when she said that perfumers must have been passing out some kind of grape jelly facsimile, haha!

that having been said, there is something forgiving in my heart, yes even for the harshest of synthetic fruit smells in a fragrance when it is all but crying out for an intervention...of some sort. Granted, i don't see myself running toward the shelves for a bottle or shelling out the bucks for this gooey & eccentric Oriental Floral (really??), something Golden Girl Blanche Deveraux might have had the audacity to wear. Could that statement be telling of its intended or not-so-intended age demographic? Somehow i find myself picturing a spirited young cheerleader with cognitive dissonance.

One thing remains clear- my newfound love of Honeysuckle after having decided to give the whole Juicy Couture line a try.

Pam and Gela, if not their perfumers, have definitely seen to it that the Juicy Couture signature bouquet of honeysuckle, mandarin orange, jasmine & vanilla remain throughout all their sister perfumes, and i can feel it here in Couture Couture, as well as in my beloved Viva La Juicy, and for that i thank it.

Let's just say Couture Couture took a few risks, and possibly a wrong turn.

But who said i mind getting lost? ;)

This perfume works great as a fixative for the more volatile & fleeting Escada Marine Groove, if applied at pulse points. The purple fruit à la overkill does manage to behave and mingle well beneath the citrus-y fresh passionfruit & jasmine of the aforementioned fruity floral, thereby amplifying its best features.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

This smells like you just walked into a bathroom that is occupied by girls and they all used the same grape-scented hairspray. It's suffocating and heavy and you can't wait to get out of there.

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

This perfume is terrible i was just about to buy it of ebay without testing it and then today i was walking threw the perfume section at Myer i saw this perfume i decided to test it when i sprayed it on my hand it smelt terrible something i would never buy it reminded me this hairspray smell or same cheap product i love viva la juicy it delicious but couture couture is way off for me not this time juicy couture but the bottle is pretty cute.

Scarletvixenj
Scarletvixenj

I won a bottle (3.4oz) on Ebay for $20.00 a few months back. As soon as I smelled it I knew why I was able to win it so cheaply. It is a love it or hate it scent and I hated it. It smelled like a cross between cough syrup and cat spray. Nasty. I was so disappointed! I love the reg juicy though.

Patricia84
Patricia84

It smells a lot like Poême by Lancôme, blast from the past!!!

lizaan

This seems to be a perfume you either like or not. I really like it! I concider it one of my top perfumes and I have a lot of fragrances. I'm really drawn to "warm" scents with sweet undertones which is what i get from this. I suck at explaining fragrances so to make it easy it's a really nice perfume!

nickinotnikki
nickinotnikki

I got a sample of this at Nordstrom. It really smells like grape koolaid to me when I sprayed it on. Not such a bad thing but I probably won't purchase it.

jasmine28x

Grapefruit & sweet honeysuckle - thats what i get from this perfume. Which is not a bad thing in anyway !
Very innocent smelling, great for everyday & office.
Good for spring/summer.

Not longlasting thou, longevity only 3 hours.

justpeachy
justpeachy

I fell in love with Juicy Couture's Couture Couture for about three weeks, right before Christmas in 2010. It enchanted me; it was all I could think about finding in my stocking.

At first, every time I sprayed the perfume, I was captivated: at first, ripe, honey-sweet oranges and the most vivid purple scent I could imagine (must be the plum, but it smells so much like grape to me). A few minutes later, I can pick up on the sweet honeysuckle and elegant white, very floral jasmine. Much later, close to your skin, the sandalwood-vanilla drydown is soft and warm. Pure late summer in a bottle; the notes are all I could ever ask for in a perfume. Every single one is well-suited to my tastes.

Still, after about a week or so of spraying my little sample vial on, I found that I was feeling vaguely nauseated. The purple scent hangs sweet and syrupy - at times very artificial - throughout the day, overpowering the other notes. Sometimes the flowers are beautiful (very much the same as in Juicy Couture, just without the green touch) but sometimes seem like they just weigh down the perfume more, given such a heavy top note. The base notes are warm, but after a long day of intense scent, sometimes I want to run away to something cool, light, and fresh, instead of rich gourmands.

I feel like the reason I both love and dislike this fragrance is that it really pushes the limits of being rich and, well, -juicy-. I'm sure certain people can pull it off and smell fresh, sweet, and natural, but on others it likely has the potential to become overwhelmingly artificial and loud. The sillage is great, and the staying power is excellent - either a pro or con, depending. Even the bottle pushes the limits - love that flamboyant golden stopper though I do, it's rather flimsy, definitely ridiculous, and I can't imagine it being particularly friendly for travel.

In summary, I think that Couture Couture is a grand foray into juiciness - whether that is a good thing or not depends entirely on how it suits its wearer.

mmizy
mmizy

This perfume reminds me of calvin kleins secret obsession and the original juicy couture. Its less warm then secret obsession and softer than jc. Either way I don't like it. Its smells like a bowl of potpurri, wood chips and all. Terrible to my nose...but it maybe my chemistry.

I was not initially impressed on smelling this one. Though with each successive trial, it is beginning to grow on me. It was my least favorite of the women's JC scents; and now, it is steadily rising and I think I prefer it to Viva La Juicy...but I am still not sure. I will have to try it a couple more times to decide...

This opens with a sweet mandarin and very fresh grapefruit, juicy and sharply fresh. The addition of the orange flowers gives it a floral aspect that adds to the citrus and softens it, and makes it sexy yet crisp. The heart is very heavy with alluring florals like honeysuckle and jasmine, both of which are fresh and sensual, and a dark fruity plum note. My original impression of this was too sweet, and bordering on cloying; though now I am beginning to warm up to the freshly fruity and oriental floralcy of it. The drydown is creamy and dry, with warm amber and a very dark vanilla note. This is sweet, no doubt about it, but each level of it has another aspect of sweetness and together they are more rich than cloying. The bottle is quite pretentious, IMHO, like one of those wild outfits you know you will only ever see on a fashion show runway or in a magazine ad. Also, of all the JC collection this has, perhaps, the most masculine of finishes, though the flowers add an awful lot of femininty to it. I do enjoy this more each time I sniff it, but can see why some find it somewhat "icky" or too much.

Sillage: good
Longevity: great
Overall: 3.75/5

There is a JC t-shirt that says: "Wake up and smell the Couture!" in large red letters on the back. This has a very luxurious scent and very attention getting opening; so when I imagine the scent of "Couture", this is what I os-magine smelling. Something elegant, fashionable and grand. This is just that, great for some and too wildly outrageous for others. Love it for its opulence, or hate it for its arrogance-this is one interesting perfume. I have not decided yet which camp I am in, but I'm enjoying finding out...

EDIT: 4/15/11-The jury is in! I LOVE IT! I was lucky enough to find this scent in a mini of Parfum, and it is wonderful. This is the only JC "women's" scent that I own, and it is amazing on me. Bright, thickly floral and wonderful in the drydown...still detectable after EIGHT hours from three tiny dabs of the stopper!

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

This is very sweet, but not in a baked goodies kind of way (which I enjoy). More of an overripe fruit smell. The sandalwood and vanilla are very pleasant, and I do appreciate the honeysuckle and jasmine that try to break through, but that stinky fruit is just too much. And it never really goes away. So, I'm gonna have to go with "I don't like it."

lauraa
lauraa

None of the notes listed are what i smelled when i first sprayed this perfume it definately does not open with grapefruit or orange. Maybe its the plum that comes across most as a very artificial plum/grape. I am absolutly OBSESSED with the dry down. If only the beginning wasnt so disgusting because after about 2 hours I couldnt stop smelling my wrist

greenrunner4
greenrunner4

My first review on here I think :) I just got a small sample and tried it multiple times before making a judgement. I def. get the grape note. That is pretty much all I can smell on myself. I was disappointed, I expected somthing a little more complex then grape cough syrup. Viva and the original are better.

heavenbelle
heavenbelle

this is the only perfume that I have that is "sweet" or "candy-like". Meaning this is the only one among the candy like perfumes that impressed me. I am getting so many compliments when I wear this. But spraying too much gives me a headache. But still I love this!

9154mf
9154mf

I already have the original Juicy Couture and Viva la Juicy and this one kinda reminds me of both of those. Im sorry but I just dont find it original enough to warrant buying it. It has that sweet but sharp citrusy opening, almost chypre like feel. And almost immediately the plum, florals and sandalwood come through. Within about 10 minutes I can't even smell this on myself anymore, I guess it's still there but the sillage is crap for me. Anyway this is not original enough to warrant a purchase.

Christal
Christal

i first tried it at the mall.i got really excited with this lovely smell!...it was lasting all day long!...it is a sweet but strong feminine perfume...with the notes of grapefruit and vanilla recognize them at the first sniff..!!

i got a bottle for my birthday today and it is an amazing smell i love it and the bottle is soo nice

guest_JC
guest_JC

Love this perfume- I'm no expert, but on me (not that I said ON ME, it may be just my body chemistry) it smells just sophisticated enough without being old-lady, and just sweet enough without making me feel like I'm wearing little kid body sprays. Not too floral, I like that it's fruity, and the vanilla, sandalwood, and jasmine give it more layers. A guy friend once told me I "smelled nice, like flowers and the beach" and I feel like that sums it up perfectly!

OneScent
OneScent

Smells exactly like grapes. Powdery grapes.

I don't think it's bad though.

guest_someone
guest_someone

i actually love the scent. it reminds me of like hot summer days and drinking grape kool aid. well i actually hate grape flavored kool aid but this makes me love it. to me it smells like a mix of viva la juicy and juicy couture with a pound of grapes. its good
:D

Contessa01
Contessa01

I dont understand the negative reviews this is really nice, its not sickly sweet but its got a peachy honeysuckle smell that I love... and I get a LOT of compliments when i wear it. I would say if you like Jean Paul Gaultier Classique, Scarlet by Cacharel or Amarige you will probably like this, it has that same note to it.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Got myself a small roll on of this fragrance and I love it. It makes me feel like a million bucks. It's more for nights and colder weather. It's complex and sophisticated so don't let the fact that is geared towards a younger crowd but you off since I'm not part of their demographics and I love it. With this fragrance a little goes a long way, I'm not really good at describing fragrances but this is strong stuff. This one is a sillage monster so be careful. Staying power is really good!Taking this along with me on vacation for sure! One more thing is that I really admire the fact that JC puts out unique smelling perfumes that others want to imitate. From the packaging to the bottle design you know you are getting something special. I also like that their fragrance are unique and very long lasting well done Juicy!

junior halston
junior halston

This smells like a teen version of Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I like it. I don't love it and wanna squeeze it for the rest of my life, but I like it. It smells of grape (the plum note), vanilla, with a touch of orange musk. Will I buy it? If I can find it on sale I will.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

grape tootsie roll pop is exactly what couture couture smells like. and i would not want to walk around smelling like one. not for me at all.

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

When I first got it I could only handle it for so long. Now weeks later I tried it again and I'm diggin' it way more. Its yummy and definitely a head turning smell.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Juicy Couture is busting out with a decadent new
scent. An ‘it girl’ fragrance named Couture Couture
inspired by Zoe. Everywhere Zoe goes the party
follows. Go Couture Yourself with luscious mandarin
wrapped in natural orange flower and a succulent
pink grape accord on top... the middle notes sparkle
with star jasmine, honeysuckle and blushed plum
and dry down to warm cozy background glittered
with amber, vanilla and creamy sandalwood

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

What a sneaky little blighter this one is!

The opening reminded me of an old-style Avon perfume my Nan used to have, albeit smoother & more expensive smelling. If this is where it had ended I would have been - meh, nice but boring.

It didn't though, it morphed into apricots with an underlying tartness(not listed on notes but true story!) and was one of the most authentic smelling, delicious stone fruit creations for about an hour. It was incredibly impressive, it even smelt vintage in a home preserves kind of way.

...And then, it changed again into an artifically sweet fruity 'thing' reminiscent of those cheap grape flavoured lollies you got as a kid at the pool. But still this is not the end, it kind of waves in between a more sophisticated tart plum note & the above grape monstrosity.

Just when I thought I would have to write it off, the plum won the battle and celebrated by drawing itself a long warm bath in vanilla cream.

I am really not sure about this one. I found it quite challenging, chopping & changing between glorious fruit & artifical nightmares.

It has earned itself a second testing.

nichick390
nichick390

I wasn't sure about this one but I smapled it first and loved it ! The bottle is quite elegant and royal looking. I went ahead and got it and I love it!

I love it!

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

the first time I had sampled this fragrance, I did it blindly (not knowing the brand in advance)and I was so convinced this was made by Avon! I don't mean it in a negative way though: Avon has great stuff in there too. It's just to me it appears to be something Avon would produce/or had already produced (sorry, I can't further elaborate on that!)
I would classify it more as fruity floral, rather than oriental floral; I get orange blossom, jasmine and plum. Quite sweet and feminine. Not bad in general, but not amazing either. I've got a splash mini, so I only applied a dab on my skin, and the scent is already quite noticeable. I imagine, if I'd used a spray bottle, the scent would become overpowering; so I suppose, it needs to be applied with a light hand.

mumx5
mumx5

I purchased this last week and I LOVE it! I knew before buying it that the scent didn't last on me, but I could not find another perfume that had as many layers. Or left me with that I gotta have it feeling. Not disappointed at all, it's Fabulous!!!

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Sweet honeysuckle...It soft and classy..It stays with me all day and seem to get stronger with the heat of the sun..Great for the summer..
I love it.

guest_Lovey
guest_Lovey

I wanted to like this one but just as every other JC scent, I was left stunned at how it ever became popular. It is far too sweet smalling for me, even before trying it on. I think that it has something to do with my body chemistry. I tend to turn every scent I wear into something sweet. So no real surprise that this smells of candied oranges on me. Now comes the dry down and most of my confusion. Initially I would have said this is perfect for the 12-18 y/o who wants to be noticed without smelling 'old' but it dried on me smelling of scented powder and acohol. At 24 this scent came nowhere near where I want to be in my life. Better luck next time JC

guest_yellowgirl
guest_yellowgirl

this perfume is off the hook, i love it. my first time buying a perfume by juicy couture, will be sticking with company for their awesome perfumes for awhile....

This smell is alright, it's nice, but no a "ka-pow" one. Next please.

NZsarah
NZsarah

I was just at the department store having a sniff, and came accross this perfume. YUM! I loved it - I am someone who can't decide between sweet, floral, fruit, musky, I just don't know, I like elements of all of them. But to me, this IS all of them. It is fruity and floral, without being too sweet, and a hint of musk in there too. Perfume smells different on everyone and you can't really get a feel for it by sniffing the top of the bottle, I think this one deserves a bit more praise than what it is getting on this page :)

jonr951

Juicy has a new one called Peace, Love & Juicy Couture coming out in August. I like the name. I hope its better than Couture Couture!!

This smells just like Sweet Tart candies to me. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it doesn't change enough to get away from the sweet, tartly citrus slightly floral candy scent that makes me think I'm smelling the inside of a wrapper instead of a perfume. Very pretty and possibly much better on other people, but I'd have to call this one young and playful rather than elegant or sophisticated. Odd to see that people who dislike this one love the original. I dislike the original intensely, so maybe that's why this one seems better to me. Still, no sale as it's not a me-scent.

sofiii
sofiii

Couture Couture is like a cross between Juicy Couture(for the jasmine/tuberose kinda sharp edgy scent) and Viva La Juicy(for the gourmand effect).

It starts really fresh, fruity sweet, juicy,and cirtrusy.

Soon the Juicy Couture + Viva La Juicy feeling comes, to me, it's headach inducing and it makes me gag(nearly all the JC perfumes make me feel sick).

The dry down is quite breathable, and nice. It has some woodsy hint, and nice, a little bit sensual sweetness. However, I feel that CC smelt like several other newly launched perfumes.

CC is not my cup-of-tea, and I find it tiresome to smell JC's 'female' perfumes. It's like all of them are made according to the same central dogma which is the heady jasmine and sweetness.

If you are a JC fan, CC will be your next must try; however, if you didn't enjoy JC's previously, chances are, CC may be another disappointment.

guest_Emily
guest_Emily

I love it!

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I wanted to like a juicy couture fragrance. The bottles are so cute. But they all smell sweet and cheap on me. This one is a little more powdery than Viva la Juicy, but still doesn't work for me. Maybe next time.

While I can understand why so many people dislike Couture Couture, I personally find myself rather enjoying it. I do not consider this fragrance unpleasant at all.

In fact, Couture Couture is my favourite from the Juicy Couture fragrance range. It's a somewhat odd smelling fragrance, not something that I'm particularly used to trying.

In some ways I find it a little similar to the newly released Christian Audigier For Her. It seems as if loud florals with strong fruity notes are becoming fashionable again in the fragrance industry.

I don't think Couture Couture smells cheap at all. I also don't find the bottle tacky or ridiculous in any way. The composition has ensured a perfect blend of fruits, flowers, woodsy notes and vanilla.

Upon first application the mandarin orange, orange blossom and grapefruit top notes are smooth and strangely intriguing. What follows is mostly plum, rich and jammy. The honeysuckle and jasmine sit lightly in the background, providing subtle hints of softness and femininity.

The drydown isn't particularly ground-breaking, however it is extremely pleasant and soft. The sandalwood, amber and vanilla provide a nice, basic conclusion to a rather unique fragrance.

The lasting power is very good and the same can be said for the amount of sillage. I am somewhat disappointed that there aren't many people appreciating this fragrance. I wonder if it had been under a different brand name, whether it would have the same bad reaction.

The grape jelly facsimile opening of Juicy Couture COUTURE COUTURE is about as basse couture as can be. It reminds me of the opening of a few other frags that I have tested recently, including Britney Spears CURIOUS, but unfortunately in this case there is no evolution to any sort of redeeming drydown.

Grape jelly, grape jelly, and more grape jelly. The film becomes lighter and more translucent with the passing of time, but the sticky sweetness remains the same. I haven't actually seen grape listed as a note, but plum seems to morph into grape when suspended in the appropriate chemical slurry.

There must be people out there somewhere in the vast cosmos who like this sort of gooey purple concoction, but it's definitely not for me. Désolée!

Malibu
Malibu

Not much to say about COUTURE COUTURE, I personally think it's pretty much the same as Juicy Couture's self named perfume. The only difference being that CC didn't give me the migraine JC did.

I couldn't seperate any fruits, amber or vanilla from COUTURE COUTURE. Instead, all I got from top to base were sharp florals, with a hint of sandalwood. At least I’m guessing they’re meant to be florals. I was unable to identify them either; it was just a jumble, as if someone had mixed different testers up.

The lasting power is pretty poor for the price and the bottle – although tacky – looks fun.

guest_Guest
guest_Guest

Awful! I got a sample vial with my purchase and I absolutely hate it. I can feel a headache coming and it was just one spray. It is sickly sweet and reminds me of a perfume that came with one of my barbies when I was a little girl.

AcePilot
AcePilot

Couture Couture is my Go To perfume for liquid confidence. I dont know what it is about it, but it makes me feel sexy, and girly with out being overly musky or too little girl-ish. Perfect! It is quite strong though, So use it sparingly!

im 27 and i got this today and i like it..as i wear it, my body chemistry works well with it...at first on the card it smelled not that great but once i put it on my skin and walked around it jus seemed to blend w my body chemicals or something.. i want to just kiss my rist as i smell it.... tho it is strong, i wont put much at all on but i hope the guys like it :)

carol2b
carol2b

I think you must have to be 15 to adore this perfume. I thought it was not so good. It smelled to me like several bottles of different perfumes dumped in together. My 11 year old granddaughter loved it!

jatzzie
jatzzie

I absolutely adore this! To me it's edgy and girly at the same time.I love the bottle and its ridiculousness, absolutely fabulous.:D This fragrance has this oldish glamourish flair to it, it's pretty sweet, but I don't think it goes overboard with that.CC is like candy, I can't stop sniffing my wrist, this is something I DEFINITELY need to get.:D Probably my fav outta the JC-line.:)

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

The plum in the top notes is the kind of plum that I don't like (like in Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean), but the drydown is actually very nice, lightly sweet chocolate amber. Lasts good long time.

sharyssa

I guarantee if this were the 1st fragrance from Juicy Couture everyone would be saying how much they love it! People are so funny to me can't keep it real for nothing!

sharyssa

Smells fabulous. It has a grape smell to it but this in my opinion is the best of the Juicy collection!

Casi
Casi

When I was a pre-teen, I looked up to my neighbor's eldest daughter. She was so beautiful and she always smelled amazing! It was the late 80's and she wore Anais Anais, (Cacharel). For Christmas, I asked for a bottle of Anais Anais, as it smelled so delightful on my neighbor. However, it was rather horrid-smelling on me! From time to time, I tried, even into my teens and early twenties, to wear Anais Anais, as I so loved how it smelled on her. It just did not work with my chemistry. I have always wanted to find a fragrance that had that certain something that I loved so much in Anais Anais and that I could wear well. Couture Couture is it! The first time that I tested CC, I was taken back to my childhood. This fragrance wears beautifully on me. It smells the way that I always wished Anais Anais could smell on my skin. I was pleasantly suprised, as the previous frags by Juicy Couture have been very common, very "commercial." While they were pleasant smelling, they were not special. Couture Couture is the best fragrance to come from Juicy Couture. If you were unimpressed with JC's previous frags, I implore you to give Couture Couture a try. It is feminine, powdery, long-lasting and it's floral notes compliment it's fruity notes to perfection. I feel truly beautiful, feminine and sexy when I wear Couture Couture. There is a lovely, soft sweetness to this edp that is NOT sugary or syrupy. I appreciate that! The sweetness is so natural, no doubt from the orange and jasmine combination. Nothing about this edp smells synthetic or cloying. Couture Couture is truly special.

Suseken
Suseken

I love it.Its not too fruity and has a foody base.It reminds me a bit of classique.

lucifera
lucifera

hmm must say it lasts very long this one! quite girlish IMO...could be good for summer to use,found myself liking it! it happen to match my chemistry
its better then the first one thats for sure

coco76
coco76

I would say this is more 'cloying' than sweet. It smells like something that would have been popular in the 80s mashed together with a fruity floral...with the thick, cloying 80s scent winning. Thumbs down for me.

LenaBel
LenaBel

This is a very 'loud' perfume, sweet but heavy. Juicy Couture is marketed for young girls, but I can't see a teenager wearing this. I can smell it in store 5metres away from the Juicy Couture stand and I must say I do not like it. There is something annoying about it, which is probably honeysuckle. The bottle is amazing though, wow actually I absolutely love it - a bit vintage looking but still modern.

kirbygal626
kirbygal626

I am not a fan of this perfume. In my opinion, Couture Couture is just a tad too sweet. If there was a note called pure candy,that would be the dominant note.This is for people that want to smell like they just stepped out of a candy shop, which is not always a bad thing, but not my cup of tea. This is a fragrance worth trying if you want to smell sweet,and by sweet, I mean very very sweet.

OceanLovePotion
OceanLovePotion

I just sampled it from a magazine and I thought it smelled like butter or popcorn. Sweet butter. Too strong, even as a sample, but it would be an interesting fragrance to try. B-

guest_ashii pooh
guest_ashii pooh

maybe its cause im young but this perfume reminds me of when i wass
little and i would go to my grandparents house after church and all the older(60+) relatives perfume i could smell that sickended my stomach! yuck! i go a sample from macys and my mom hated it as well.. ts VERY strong and even after i took a shower i cud still smaell it...what a NIGHTMARE! BUT I DEF RECCOMEND IT FOR OLDER WOMEN. not young...

hollycat
hollycat

To me this smells so similar to Givenchy Amarige with a splash of grape juice. But I like Amarige, this smells like a cheap knock off of it.Its smells cheap, and Im sorry but the bottle is so tacky.

guest_Hana
guest_Hana

Love it!!! It is fruity, sweet, but powdery at the same time x

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Noooo! So, I've been testing it since I bought it last week and it smells like freakin' HAIR GREASE on me! Whyyyyy? I wanted to love this! This is one of the most beautiful bottles ever! NOOOOO! I must force myself to love this!!!!!

guest_Jennifer
guest_Jennifer

I bought it yesterday.
At first it smelled great, then after awhile it gives you an headache.
It's too stong and it also smells like it's for someone old, not suitable for teens. Did not like it at all, waste of $95

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

Smells a bit similar as Kashaya by Kenzo(which I used to wear years ago and has never been a favorite of mine). Anybody made the same experience?

Confident.Loud.Sexy. These were my thoughts when I sampled the new girl on the block. Loved it, true to it's scents from the beginning to it's final note. It screamed "Glamorous" and that's me. Thank you JUICY for adding another quality fragrance to my collection. "Viva La Juicy"

A fresh, fruity scent with the oriental bases of amber and woods, this one puts me right back in the department store 80s. It's not a power fragrance or what would be thought of as a 'suit' fragrance from the 80s, all shoulder pads and flashy colors: Instead it's more of a refreshing flashback, fun and a bit flirty. Still, it is too much of a been-there-done-that for me to want to wear this, though it's much better than the original Juicy Couture, which is a screaming mess on my skin. I do love the ostentatious bottle, though: that one couldn't stay in the dark cupboard, but would need to strut on the dresser-top and show its plummage.

sfsassy
sfsassy

I got to try this one at Nordies today. It's my fave of all of the Juicy scents.

It's not that outstanding of a scent, just a nice everyday jeans and t-shirt scent.

The top notes were very fruity with vanilla lingering in the background. I can still smell it on my wrist 3 hours later, but it is not strong.

I will pick this up once it hits the discounters. But not before.

holly13
holly13

I am always checking any perfume that says it has some grapefruit smell. This just smelled like a basic vanilla fruity perfume to me. I did not like it.

ca.comMiss_Binky
ca.comMiss_Binky

This is really similar to Viva which I have and love, but the earthy notes at the bottom make it really mysterious and intoxicating. It reminds me of a 70's cheapy my friend and I found in her mom's attic-all wrapped up in a gold sequined blouse w/ a bunch of disco remenants-it was Coty something w/ Patchouli-green but floral, but really deep and dangerous!!!!

guest_juicy_luver!
guest_juicy_luver!

i am just dying to smell this new fragrance. i am obsessed with Viva and i really like the original! I think the bottle is really really cute! i cant wait!

guest_GMR
guest_GMR

I just picked this up at Bloomingdales in NYC. The packaging is great and I already got a compliment on the subway. :) I have Juicy Couture and Viva La juicy as well but this one might just be my new favorite.

rainydays
rainydays

I'll have to try this one out a little more (I only got a whiff of it at the mall)... I don't like the original Juicy Couture or Viva la Juicy at all because the fruits in both strike me as sickly sweet and artificial. This one, I noticed, was sharper and much more distinct. The vanilla was not overpowering and the orange and grapefruit gave it a nice fresh twist that the others lack.

guest_Kairi
guest_Kairi

I bought this perfume at Nordstrom a couple days ago and I LOVE it! I love the original Juicy Couture also, but this one is sweeter and less sophisticated. I do not care for Viva La Juicy at all.

jonr951

I got a chance to finally smell this at nordstrom 2day and sadly, it was a disappointment 4 me! A gross sweet grape and vanilla concoction that should have never been! To bad because I really had high hopes for it and I really love the bottle! Viva is still the only Juicy fragrance I actually like! Couture Couture is like a lighter Viva w/ no caramel. It just didn't do anything for me. Nothing to even smile about! Sorry Juicy but like your original, this ones another stinker for me!

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

Does it really smell that bad??!!?! i was really looking forward to smelling this! :[ did you go to bloomingdales?

Couture Couture by Juicy Couture 3.65 out of 5 based on 1308 ratings and 274 user reviews

Parfum 0.16oz
COUTURE COUTURE BY JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture PARFUM .16 OZ MINI UNBOXED
Couture Couture Mini by Juicy Couture, .13 oz Mini EDP Spray for Women
Couture Couture Mini by Juicy Couture, .13 oz Mini EDP Spray for Women
Couture Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture - 0.13 oz Mini EDP Spray
Couture Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture - 0.13 oz Mini EDP Spray
EDP Mini 0.17oz
JUICY COUTURE VARIETY for WOMEN by Juicy Couture JUICY COUTURE COUTURE LA LA DUO EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL .17 OZ MINI UNBOXED
COUTURE COUTURE BY JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Gift Set 0.13oz
JUICY COUTURE VARIETY for WOMEN by Juicy Couture SET-4 PIECE WOMENS MINI VARIETY WITH JUICY COUTURE VIVA LA JUICY COUTURE COUTURE PEACE LOVE JUICY COUTURE AND ALL ARE EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .13 OZ MINIS
Couture Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Couture Couture by Juicy Couture TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Couture Couture by Juicy Couture TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Couture Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Couture Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
COUTURE COUTURE BY JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Couture Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Couture Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Couture Couture by Juicy Couture for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Couture Couture by Juicy Couture for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
COUTURE COUTURE BY JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY CREAM 4.2 OZ SHOWER GEL 4.2 OZ
COUTURE COUTURE BY JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 4.2 OZ SUGAR SCRUB 3.5 OZ
Sephora.com, Inc.
Sample 0.25oz
Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her
Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her
48.02 GBP
Juicy Couture Couture Eau de Parfum 50ml
Juicy Couture Couture Eau de Parfum 50ml
JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture SET-EAU DE PARFUME SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY CREAM 4.2 OZ JUICY COUTURE COUTURE LA LA DUO EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL .17 OZ
64.36 GBP
Juicy Couture 'Couture La La' Eau de Parfum
Juicy Couture 'Couture La La' Eau de Parfum
Juicy Couture Couture Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Juicy Couture Couture Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Couture Couture fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Couture Couture, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Couture Couture by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Couture Couture by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.