Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Couture Couture Luxury Edition Juicy Couture for women

Couture Couture Luxury Edition Juicy Couture for women
dislike

Couture Couture Luxury Edition Juicy Couture for women Pictures Couture Couture Luxury Edition Juicy Couture for women Pictures Couture Couture Luxury Edition Juicy Couture for women Pictures

Juicy Couture presents the new luxurious and limited forms of their "it" fragrance Couture Couture from 2009. Couture Couture Luxury Edition brings the same oriental - floral composition of the original with fruity and woody aromas in the forms of Eau de Parfum and Solid Perfume. The new design is an interesting and edgy blend of sophisticated luxury and glamorous punk – rock style.

Couture Couture fragrant composition opens with pink grapefruit, orange blossom and mandarin. Its heart features attractive notes of plum, honeysuckle and jasmine, laid on creamy sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

Eau de Parfum edition is packed in a bottle of the original form, colored in black and adorned with a shiny gold stopper. A golden ribbon is around the neck of the bottle, with two hanging charm pendants in the shape of a padlock and the letter "J". The box is also black and decorated with neon pink labels. Available as 100 ml EDP.

Solid Perfume comes in a golden cocktail ring inspired by Juicy Couture collection of jewelry. The ring weighs 23 grams.

Couture Couture Luxury Edition was launched in 2010.

African Orange flower Grapefruit Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Honeysuckle Plum

Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Couture Couture
Plum

Couture Couture Luxury Edition Fragrance Reviews

LexiOD
LexiOD

THIS IS A GRAPE ACCORD FRAGRANCE, NOT A GRAPEFRUIT FRAGRANCE!!
Ok, with that out of the way...
Let me just say, this is a BEAUTIFUL bottle for a BEAUTIFUL fragrance. I absolutely love this entire package, and the black makes my inner goth happy. I loved the original bottle, but this one was a must-have.
The grape is very prominent in the top. This fragrance is like a fine wine in perfume form. The sillage is a perfect balance; it's not too weak or too intense. I feel this fragrance can easily be worn day or night, though I do imagine this at a high-class evening house party. (I'll be wearing this to my family Christmas party this year.)
This is definitely the most mature Juicy Couture fragrance and it is my favorite of all of them. It's clean, pretty, and refined. I wouldn't say it is a "mature" fragrance overall, it is still youthful and lovely, but it's less so than the sweet caramel gourmand that is Viva la Juicy. That being said, I do notice a similarity between the two, which isn't surprising considering the same notes of honeysuckle, jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood, and amber. However, even as a young lady of 23 years, myself, who enjoys both, Couture Couture will always be my preferred.
This fragrance is becoming one of my favorites and I will repurchase it. Next time, I'll get a regular bottle or the special edition egg-shaped one to expand my collection, but I always want a bottle of this laying around. Stunning fragrance. 10/10.

xx

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

I love the bottle... I smelled it before and I still don't get it, now I know the "notes" I might get this sooner this week.

pravda48
pravda48

@Sorcerer, yes it's the same juice, limited edition BOTTLE.

Source: I had the orig, just bought the black bottle today =) It's just for looks.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I can't believe I just found this at Marshall's yesterday super cheap. Any way I love this perfume, it's fresh, but sexy at the same time.

carnolicious@yahoo.com

I totally love this perfume because you can wear the scent in any time of the day whether you're going to an afternoon tea or to a night-out party. It smells so sweet,feminine and flirty...

anadykas
anadykas

I received today and I do not like it..I thought it would be more fruity and fresh scent(It was a blind buy)Maybe it needs more time to develop on my skin and I will start appreciate it more..

carnolicious@yahoo.com

I totally love this perfume!It smells so sweet and feminine,perfect for any occasion especially for romantic dates and night outs,I would totally recommend this perfume especially if you like sweet scents,and also the packaging looks luxuriously fierce!

gatsby
gatsby

wow, what a bottle!!! Mmmmm. So curious to have a sniff...

Sorcerer1001
Sorcerer1001

So can someone give me the skinny on this one? Whats the difference between the regular version just the dilution?

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

The scent is marvelous!

Playful, dark and flirtatious.

The jasmine, honeysuckle and plum along with the woody notes make you feel as if you are a "Dark Alice".

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I saw this yesterday .. this is a collector bottle of (couture couture by JC) there's no tester for it .. it will be a limited edition and will be sold in a high price ..
I loved the bottle :D

Couture Couture Luxury Edition by Juicy Couture 4.38 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Couture Couture Luxury Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Couture Couture Luxury Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Couture Couture Luxury Edition by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Couture Couture Luxury Edition by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.