Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Couture La La Juicy Couture for women

Couture La La Juicy Couture for women
dislike

Couture La La Juicy Couture for women Pictures

Juicy Couture launches Couture La La, a new fragrance, in late November 2012. This fragrance is in a way a tribute to the Juicy Couture debut from 2006, since it is announced as its punk-rock, more up-to-date version. Couture La La embodies free spirited and effortlessly glamorous women.

The composition is described as luscious floral - fruity bouquet with elegant musky background. It opens with sparkling fruity aromas of mandarin, green apple and red currant. The heart is made of white flowers of lily of the valley and orange blossom mixed with powdery violet leaves. The base hosts sensual musk accords.

Fashion model Karlie Kloss is the face of the campaign. The scent is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Mandarin Orange Green Apple Red Currant

Lily-of-the-Valley Orange Blossom Violet Leaf

Musk

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
Clinique Happy

Couture La La Fragrance Reviews

pikachunicorn
pikachunicorn

The longer I let this one set the more I loved it. It is the epitome of feminine. It's very young smelling, and very flirty. It's almost floral with a little je ne sais qua to it. I love it.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Way more floral and citrus than fruity. this is fresh and crisp

Inventress
Inventress

Juicy Couture's Couture La La is nothing but a fleeting suggestion of a creamy smoothie that becomes dirty within minutes before disappearing altogether in an hour. The fragrance is dominated by fruity notes, which are blended with citrus for a sweet and fresh opening. Apple, mandarin orange, and red currant comprise the topnotes. Orange blossom sustains the scent for about 1.5 hours, although any pleasantness may turn into an odour of dirty skin. Basenotes are practically undetectable. The sillage is also non-existent, never mind the trail - even the wearer may not detect it after a couple of minutes. For a cool spring or summer day, Couture La La is appropriate, as long as it is reapplied every 30 minutes to an hour.

Couture La La is a scent for those that want a quick burst of fragrance, or those that need a pick-me-up in the morning without suffering from a no-fragrance workplace. It's unbelievable that this fragrance is in an Eau de Parfum concentration! A waste.

mudpach
mudpach

Oh I bought it blind and totally was worth it! This is a light, fresh and soapy scent with a non-overcomplicated impression. Spray it and enjoy it in spring!

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

If the scents of Clinique Happy and Manifesto (by Isabella Rossellini) had a baby, you would probably get the scent of Couture La La. I got a 50mL used bottle for only $18 from eBay, and I am very pleased with the deal. I put this on about 6 hours ago, and I can still smell it from arm's length. When I first put it on, I was immediately reminded of a perfume I had a long time ago. Pondered a little, and it's Manifesto! On me, I can definitely smell a strong green note. I doubt it's apple or any of the other notes- perhaps this is the violet leaf note. I can't see this being one of my favourites- I have mixed feelings about it since I don't like green notes. If the green note wasn't there, I would have loved this perfume. For now, though, it's just a tentative 'like' from me.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

From the moment I saw at macys when it came out I loved the bottle. The best of this shaped bottle by juicy. Love the look. The scent is so light but in the right mood and day it can wear so heavy and crisp. I love the smell. I love this one in winter and or in a rainy day. Doesn't hold well when super active but such a lively cool cold scent very pleasing for bedtime as well. Love this.

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

I just purchased this perfume last night, and despite some of the negative reviews I have read, I absolutely love it! I do NOT think that it is too sharp of a scent, as some have said! I think it is a crisp smell, but that is a good thing! It is a great blend of floral and fruity! I think that it is great, because multiple age groups can wear this scent as well! It is not too mature, but at the same time it is not too immature either! I am a male, between the ages of 18 and 25, and I love this scent! I know this that predominately female wear this scent, but I don't care that I am a male, I think this scent is great!

I also think that the design of the bottle is great as well! It is classic Juicy, with a touch of pink elegance! I love the jewels on it and the bow!

I accidentally put the cap onto bottle "backwards" when I first got the bottle, because I thought that the bow looked good on the front side of the bottle, then I was looking at pictures of the bottle online, and found that it was supposed to be turned the other way so that the jewels were facing the front, so I fixed my bottle! I think they both look good on the bottle!

I definitely recommend this scent for someone who wants a nice mix of fruity and floral with a little sweetness in the middle! It's great for work or play!

I tried it again, and I found it sharp, and overall not very interesting
In its category I like Daisy so Fresh better, it is prettier all around..La La just isn't anything special, another fruity scent, that is gone in less than 30 mn, really nothing to rave about. There are less expensive scents that smell as nice..not complex either.

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

I got this as a surprise gift on my birthday a few days ago. I can say that this is good stuff! I think this will be my spring and summer smell. It starts off with the mandarin with its citrus lemony aroma dominating the beginning. Then it is followed by the orange flower and lily of the valley settling with harmonic white flowers. To finish off into a sweet musk. I have to say that this is different from the juicy line attempting to appeal to a wider audience that is not solely looking for the sweet smells we tend to find in juicy fragrances. Do not get me wrong this is juicy with a touch of sweet floral green fields or gardens with lemon lime citrus. It is mainstream and it can be worn for office. I think this subtle elegance for everyday. It lasts on my skin around 5-6 hours. I wish it could last longer on my skin but it does stay on my clothes. I would recommend this to anyone who likes clean citrus fragrances. I find there is something addictive about this fragrance my initial reaction was not impressive and the more I wear this the more I want it! To all the juicy fans who like the sugar vanilla caramel this might not be for you try it before you buy it! This will be perfect for a day at the beach.

DONNA VARSIK
DONNA VARSIK

this is awful,sstrong floral.i had to wash it off my wrist.no go for me.i love via la juicy more fruity

Shiver Rose
Shiver Rose

Smells almost *exactly* like an old fragrance from The Healing Garden out years ago. (11 years) A fragrance I used to wear when I was 15. It was one in the glass bottles, an eau de toilette...An aquatic floral. Water lily or something, with lots of aquatic notes.

Anyone remember this?

Couture La la has incredible staying power.

Perhaps If I had not already owned a fragrance so similar in my younger days, I might be more impressed.

...I would choose Chanel "Chance" over this.

thalassaemia
thalassaemia

At first I didn't think highly of this particular brand- I tend to associate Juicy Couture with tacky, status obsessed nouveau-riche housewives with more money than taste. But I received a sample of this for my birthday and I can't wait to get a full bottle. It has the right amount of playfulness and girlishness for me without seeming ridiculous. The longevity is quite impressive and I could see this working as the perfect summer scent for me.

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

I recently purchased this and really like it. It has a sweet fruity smell with a hint of florals. Very strong florals give me a headache and I usually have to wash them off very quickly. However, this fragrance is a wonderful blend. Typically I like fragrances that are much sweeter, but this is very light and pleasant. I cannot see this being a signature fragrance of mine, but it is definitely one that I will be wearing. :) It smells very similar to a fragrance I use to wear.... I think it was Lucky You for women????

Ildemus
Ildemus

nice,fresh, abit sharp scent... but unfortunally with no lasting power. lasts about one on the skin hour and thats it. i am quite dissappointed, beacause usually juicy couture parfymes has a great staying power. the bottle is beautiful

Lali_7
Lali_7

Not really a new scent in general, but very different from the rest of JC fragrances. Crisp citrusy floral, very nice, very feminine. For some reason it reminds me a lot of DG Light Blue combined with Burberry Brit Sheer. I just wished the sillage was stronger. Pretty much a skin scent.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

this does smell similar to Clinique Happy on the initial spray. But then again, Clinique Happy has a scent of its own and though they have similar notes, I still prefer Clinique Happy, with "longetivity" issues. La La lasts only a few hours on me & fades to nothing. Maybe its my body chemistry? I can't smell the green apple at all.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

I have a small vial/sample that they gave me after shopping for Juicy Couture. This smell is familiar, really. I would agree with those who say that it doesn't last long for an EDP and that is similar to Clinique Happy! Somedays I love to wear it and sometimes I can't believe why I want to wear it. The add was amazing and the bottle too. You can smell immediately the orange/mandarin notes with green apple, red currant and lilly, making it fresh and fruity sweet but after 1-2 hours max, only soft orange blossom & musk. It doesn't last more than 4 hours and it would be a safe casual selection for summer only! My mother thought it was soapy and that it doesn't smell at all. For me 5/10. A bit dissapointed from Juicy Couture.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Lucida, write a useful review of the fragrance and try to be impartial. You may hate the bottle, but the bottle isn't the fragrance. People come on this site to help them to decide if they would like a scent or not, but quite frankly your review is downright insulting for those people who actually like this perfume, and the flacon.

lcommisso

I'm sorry, I amend my review below, it was a 1.7 oz bottle. It just seemed bigger and heavier with that giant stupid ugly cap.

lcommisso

I found this today at Marshall's, which I was quite surprised since this has been out less than a year. It was $40 for a large bottle (3.3 oz sound about right?). It smells like Happy, but with a little more of a floral kick. The bottle is cute, but the cap is so incredibly ugly, with all of these charms attached to it.

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

It smells REALLY GOOD :) ! ♥ I LOVE IT! But...it doesn't last that long... too weak for an EDP. :(

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

This is my favorite juicy couture fragrance. I've had trouble with their other scents, and la la seems seems to have a pretty easy to like kind of deal. In the top notes I can smell crisp green apple, mandarin, and red currants which comes across smelling almost like a bubbly fruit seltzer.
The green watery floral heart is pronounced, and within moments I am getting the beginnings of LOTV and ivy leaf. I don't really get much orange blossom. Maybe it mixes well enough with the mandarin for me not to be able to really pick it out. If you don't like heady orange blossom I don't think you have to worry much. The musk is clean.
There really isn't a separation or a disappearance of the top notes. I smell fruit well into the dry down. This scent is great for casual, day time, and is refreshing and clean. Wearing this fragrance I picture myself having a picnic outside, with the cute scotty doggies on the bottle, having a day off work. :) It's lasting power isn't great, about 4-5 hours, but it's still quite nice.

mathildamalloy
mathildamalloy

For me it was quite an accidental discovery at Sephora las week, and I really do not get why it has so many of bad reviews. I totally loved it! It's fresh, flowery citric but not overpowering at all. And I don't think it's a plain and not classy, on the contrary, I find it does have smth special about :) Thumbs up for Couture La La!!!

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

IMO, this is the easiest JC frag to wear daily. It is a little young but if you're in your 30s or even 40s no one is going to look at you like you're crazy. I love the bottle as well!

nellychick31
nellychick31

Couture La La is very easy to wear, perfect for daytime office use. It's a light floral with subtle berries in the background. It certainly is not overly fruity like Viva La Juicy Noir. It's a clean, fresh scent that I find is a nice change in the Juicy Couture fragrance line

msomogyi
msomogyi

I have to agree with a lot of other reviewers: this smells amazing, but the lasting power is almost non-existent. I sprayed it on after my shower and couldn't smell it anymore by the time I left the house. To me the price isn't worth it.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Oh boy where to begin, this perfume smells very good for about 2 hours it's a very fruity cocktail smell. It almost smells vey bubbly which I like but the lasting power is awful but ablest it makes up for it with the amazing bottle but the only down side to this is that I bought this at Macy's and when I took it home to try it out there was no spray top on the perfume!!! Keep in mind this was brand new wtf lol so I took it back and switched it out and got a discount so that was nice but yeah! 6/10

ImCreatedBeautifull
ImCreatedBeautifull

I want to love this fragrance sooo bad but it doesn't last on my skin. Sad! I have a brand new 100 ML bottle with the box if anyone is interested in swapping.

sparkybish
sparkybish

Has a fresh greeness that reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy the longer I wear it. Maybe a little fruitier, but not much, considering the fruit basket in the notes.

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

Couture La La is a very elegant, refreshing, and lightly sweet fragrance. It is the quintessential "eau de toilette" smell. It's light but delcious ( not in the sweet and edible way) But, in the nice and pleasant way!

maźka1984
maźka1984

Choosing perfume for me on hot summer is a big problem. Typical green scents stinks weed and cucumbers. Juicy Couture La La I had the opportunity to test, because I got a free sample when other purchase. The composition may not be too revealing, but I like it so much. I feel mostly tangerine and orange blossom. Lily of the valley is very fine and does not bite on the nose as in Eternity. We do not have a piercing citrus in Light Blue or green apples as dominant in the Be Delicious. The smell is different, so unique and MY.
Wonderfully refreshing and sweet - because mandarin itself is sweet.
Bottle in the style of other proposals Juicy couture - is pretty solid and classic. Crystal cap perfectly complements the whole, while those ornaments in the form of pink bows and trinkets around .. well a matter of taste.
The only "but" I have to durability- unfortunately, despite the fact that it is a version of the EDP - scent on the skin can withstand some three hours max. But the smell is gorgeous

temo
temo

I never liked this one last fall when it came out. Passed it by, saying to myself. "this is not for me". But now that it' summer and very hot out, I gave it a few sprays and WOWZA! What a great hot weather fragrance! LOVE it for summer! I have happily been dousing myself in the last few days and have been enjoying it thoroughly!

This really does resemble Happy. It's not as intensely orangey, and there's a prominent violet leaf note in La La, but they are close cousins.
On my skin this fragrance is barely there. After 3 minutes it ceases to be detectable without putting my nose to my wrist.

shoreshells

Oh, forgot to tell you, I have the small lotion to go with it, a large full bottle and a small pocket bottle.

shoreshells

Too light, too expensive. Anyone interested let me know
please!

lizzie81
lizzie81

I'm not a huge juicy couture fan overall but I was inspired to try this one out as some reviewers had noted that it was similar to Clinique 'Happy'. Well it is a lot like it, especially in the beginning but with this one, after it has settled into the skin a little bit, it has a slight sweetness that is missing in 'Happy', the floral here is more apparent than in 'Happy' too. 'Happy' is definitely heavier on the citruses.

It does however, have the same gorgeous citrus, floral, spring time vibe that happy has. I found though, that this does not have half the staying power on me and is not quite as fresh. In fact I found the staying power to be really bad and after a couple of hours it was completely gone. I was surprised at this as I had imagined the others in their line to have good staying power? Maybe I am wrong.

All in all, a bit of a different direction from Juicy Couture but personally I think I will stick with my 'Happy', in my opinion the only way in which this one has it beat is the bottle!

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

#4 on the juicy couture list,with only couture couture left to test.This one is, for me,almost an exact copy of Clinique Happy,which was my signature scent for the better part of the Naughties (2000-2009).I wore happy when I would go out,and it was a guaranteed attention grabber.

As for LaLa,It is very citrusy,slightly sweeter than happy,and it has a lot more floral notes.It stays pretty linear all the way through,citrus and flowers.I like it,but I'm not sure I will be shelling out for a fb.personally,I prefer Happy,as it stays very fresh and clean,where this goes sweet and flowery.
It is a good choice for spring,and as far as I could tell,would be appropriate for office wear,as it has moderate sillage,nothing too in your face.Longevity is moderate as well,it was barely there around 4-5 hours after initial spray.
basically,a nice sweet,citrus/flower combo,but for the price,I'd go with happy,it projects more,and lasts longer.

sharyn100
sharyn100

hmmmmm....really beautiful fresh perfume.pity it doesnt last more than 20 mins which is unusual for an EDP...

misslovely
misslovely

To me it smells similar to Clinique Happy. It's fresh and sweet great for everyday use. It's ok but I wasn't blown away. I still love the bottle though!

lali29bee
lali29bee

TBH, I did not like this at all when I first smelled it. the SA at Sephora gave me a sample (didn't ask for it) I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was not interested in this scent in the slightest so I just took it. I sprayed it a couple days later and still, I was not impressed. it reminded me of the fragrance called Pink by Victoria's Secret which I hate (I believe the bottle has pink polka dots on it). as it sat on my skin and dried down I began to enjoy it. the sharpness went away finally and I actually liked it. now, I don't like it enough to pay the incredible Juicy Couture prices but it is nice. it's the lightest, freshest scent they have. not to mention, the bottle is pink. HELLO!

katification
katification

i got the chance to try this at our drug store using a tester. i immediately fell in love, it isn't like any of the perfumes I have. I guess I usually go for florals. And I'm not one like many reviewers on here who know all the designer perfumes. When I saw the 100 dollar price tag I was like oh great...leave it to me to pick one I definitely cannot afford.
I agree with the longevity issue. I just sprayed it on myself fifteen minutes ago and it's gone.
Even if I get the money to pay for the price tag I don't know if I will go and get it but I'd sure like to. It's nice and mellow not too overpowering and definitely a more mature scent then adolescent.

LaurenxQueen
LaurenxQueen

I went to sephora yesterday and smelled, at first I thought it was too ordinary to buy it, today I went to Juicy Couture and smelled it again, I don't now why, but something made me feel like I needed it, so I got the 1.7 fl oz and now I'm sure it will become one of my favorite perfumes, it's very light, a little sweet but mostly fresh and floral, not mature at all, it's probably my favorite fragrance by Juicy Couture, plus, the bottle is adorable.

hollycat
hollycat

First I have to start by saying that this perfume is very misleading. I mean, the bottle, the advert. All wrong.

This is a perfume that would appeal more to a mature audience and unfortunately most women looking for a mature scent are likely to just pass right by this one. I only got a chance to sample it because an SA gave me a sample without my even asking. Otherwise I would see this perfume and keep walking.

Its a fresh, green, lily of the valley scent. Not a far departure from my Mom's signature scent Jessica Mclintock.

If Juicy Couture wants to appeal to mature women looking for a classy scent (which this is) they need to revamp their botte design and adverts. Otherwise this one is gonna fade away. The bottle screams adolescent, but the juice is actually sophisticated. Its too confusing in an overpopulated world of non stop fragrances that are not worth the sniff. This one is.

The juice is pink with a pink little bow. However, this fragrance is not pink, its not a fruity floral either like the earlier JC offerings. The perfume is a floral green to my nose. Lily of the valley and crushed fresh grass. Not what's on trend for the Juicy Couture fans out there. But hopefully some will find this chage refreshing.

Not my style. But it is high quality with good sillage. Great for spring or summer and very office friendly. My Mom would love it as she loves lily of the valley and clean scents. But she would never have a bottle like that on her dresser.

I never thought it would matter. But bottles do make a difference. At least for a person who wants an idea of the scent before they bother snifffing.

asher.jessie

I'm pretty sure this is just colored water in a pretty bottle. JC's design team really needs to have a hand in these fragrances, because this fragrance is nonexistent.

JC is much better when they're working with white florals, because they actually leave an impression (Couture Couture). But when they try to do heavy fruity fragrances, they do nothing but create body mist that comes much cheaper at Bath and Body Works.

The design, idea, concept, model, and campaign are PERFECT...but the fragrance is laughably weak. It's pretty, but pretty can only get you so far without substance.

This the worst "Eau de Parfum" I've ever tried. It even lasted mere minutes on the paper card! On my skin, I could smell fruits for maybe an hour.

Better luck next time, JC. Please don't toss off this scented water with someone as flawless and perfect as Karlie Kloss EVER again! She deserves to model REAL couture fragrances. Not this garbage.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I'm really more into niche, but this is a very beautiful scent! It's fresh, it's girly, perfect for spring and summer.

Emma x
Emma x

This is so much more fresher, almost more bitter than the original. I like it. Not sure which one I like best but this is nice. x

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

Dreamy, fresh, forlorn, cold, coastal... Cannot be over sprayed.

mucho101
mucho101

This one makes me think of a girl on a tropical island who just walked through a waterfall... it's clean, fruity, and also has a powdery undertone. It's nothing special, and it's not super strong either.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

YAWN. This fragrance has been done a thousand times before.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This fragrance isn't great. It's floral and just blah. I'll pass on this Juicy scent.

vwright2525
vwright2525

This scent is an amazing fruity-floral one (right out of the bottle) but it fades away too quickly! After about 20-30 minutes, you'll find the scent is vaquely noticeable. I can't figure out why this scent is being sold as eau de parfum instead of eau de toliette! Thanks to "coffecat17" for the suggestion to use it as a layering scent, because it is a beautiful scent for a little while, and layering it over a longer lasting scent gives you a burst of fragrance. I believe this scent would be much better as a roll-on perfume, or as a highly concentrated perfume.

EDIT: Not a good scent for the price!

celebrity89
celebrity89

First minute starts out as J. Lo Love and Glamour, ends with Micheal Kors.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Fresh and green apples and lily. I like it, but it isn't unique enough to warrant the price.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

This is quite fresh and a different spin from most of the sugary sweet Juicy Couture scents I can smell on the girls I attend high school with! It's nice, but unfortunately I don't think I could shed the $90 for this, it's too ordinary for me. And I love green apple, but I'll have to pass on Couture La La.

irenekatrina
irenekatrina

Fresh!

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

Pardon,logged in as guest for last review of LA LA

Juicy Couture-La La,is a pleasant surprise!A departure
from their usual fruity, sugary,syrupy mixes into a
more subtle ,dare I say wearable fragrance for anyone
over 14.The apple and mandarin gives this a fresh crispness.The red currents and soft floral notes blend
seamlessly.This never becomes too sweet or overpowering,
thanks to the soft musk base.Feminine and pretty.Although Juicy fans of past fragrances may be disenchanted ,this juice will attract a new audience,
sometimes change is good! The only downside is the lasting power,I`m only getting an hour,so you will have
to reapply during the day.

slehrlich
slehrlich

i really like this one. it smells more musk and floral on me than fruity though, but i definitely prefer it that way. I'm not a big juicy couture viva la juicy fan, but i definitely like this one. This one isn't too flirty or girly. it's feminine, but not girly

edeangelis
edeangelis

Really disappointed with this one. It smells really bitter on me - like orange rind, mixed with soap. On me there's no sweetness or apple. Just really bitter.

This is a fruity floral, very typical in that it's fresh, floral, and mildly sweet. At first I get an impression of flowers with a note of something like cranberries, which I guess must be the red current because cranberries aren't listed. This sour berry note quickly fades. I also get a distinct note of bitter apple in this from the very start, that lasts till the scent disappears, which is only about an hour later. The most disappointing thing about these Juicy Couture fragances is the weak lasting power. My overall impression of La La is that the scent is nice even thought it's nothing special, but doesn't last. If this was a fruity floral VS body spray, I'd accept it, but for these prices, a person shouldn't have to respray every hour.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Smells like nothing to me...I sprayed this on myself and I couldn't remember the smell 20 mins later...NOT IMPRESSED :/

karenrobert
karenrobert

Spring has arrived early with La La Couture. Oh so fresh ! like rainbow on a beautiful dewey spring day. A new beginning. This scent makes me feel happy and youthful. Hopeful, positive, invigorating, and sexy! It makes me want to get up and do things. The opening was amazing! It smells expensive without all the extra added chemicals and cloying head ache of Viva La Juicy. I don't smell any foods or candies in this fragrant. I feel like my belly fat won't explode like a muffin top wearing this fragrant. Most foodie fragrances tend make me feel more fat and lethargic just want to sit around munching on more sweets. So if you are on a diet trying to get into a bathing suit this summer, this fragrant won't be a hindrance. There won't be binges, massive food cravings, cops hovering, dough nut shop aura like Viva la Juicy. La La projects about 4 inches off my skin. If you are looking for a body odor cover up, this perfume isn't going to do the trick. If you are looking for a long lasting perfume that enhances all your sexiness , you may appreciate this scent. I am usually not a Juicy Couture fragrant fan because they tend to be too cloying and cause massive migraine for me. I don't know what kind of chemicals they used, but thank God they finally removed it from the two latest fragrance releases. The initial burst was definitely sweet mandarin currant apples, then it dried down to a sweet floral scent. I am usually not a floral scent fan but the floral is very mild in this fragrant. If you don't like florals, this might not be a good pick for you. This fragrant does transform from delicious fruits to musky florals which is a let down for me. Still it is one beautiful fragrant for the right beautiful woman.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

Smelled this today at Sephora, I am in love!! Smells amazing! Feminine and gorgeous <3

Christine 78
Christine 78

I was looking forward to try this one...But I got so dissapointed! I could hardly smell anything at all, but maybe it works better in warm wetter ;-)
I normally go for more warm notes, but I got to try anything new ;-)

paojaime
paojaime

What an awesome scent! Tried it out at Sephora today and loved it. Initially I wasn't so sure because it smelled fruity (which is good) but kind of soapy (not so good). I wear BCBG Maxazria a lot--which is very fruity and tart--and this perfume is similar at first but it fades into something deeper. The dry down is so pretty, very elegant and a tad musky. I think it's sexy and feminine.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This fragrance is sour, fresh, indeed tart. It reminds me of scents such as Versace Bright Crystal, Gucci Envy Me etc. It smells like sour apple and also like a sour grapefruit. It's not as memorable or unique as Juicy Couture. This is something fresh and common. The bottle is gorgeous, but by looking at it...I expected something more gourmand. Based on the notes here I had an idea that I wasn't going to like it because I was looking for something sweet.

Though if your into fresh, citric, energetic and a bit aquatic scents then try this one. I do think it's classy enough.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I dont agree with the negative reviews, this is very nice. Maybe not the most complex one out there, but i like it just as much as the original, if not even better, its cleaner and lighter (personal preference). I love the apple and berries in it, and very subtle floral. Great for a lovely spring day :)

madhatter1
madhatter1

Its at Ulta and Nordstrom, hey although its nice and attractive smelling at first, upon drydown after 30 min the sales rep and I determined it didnt-wouldnt last on me. But to my surprise Ferragamo Signorina EDT or the EDP (which ever one smelled more citrus) did last on me after 30 min, so I happily bought the Ferragamo.

gabriella.i.alva
gabriella.i.alva

Not what I expected, smells a lot like 'f is for fascinating' by ferragamo. A little disappointed.

small07
small07

I smelled this perfume in a magazine and loved it! I then went to Sephora to try it on and see if it was "me". The fruity and flowery hint was amazing, I smelled so good all day! I was afraid that after Juicy came out with the wonderful "Viva la Juicy" they wouldn't have another good perfume. But I was wrong, it smells so welcoming and flirty. It mainly reminds me of spring because of the flowery smell. If you like floral smells, this is perfect for you.

Lorelei AP
Lorelei AP

Just got this in the shop today.. was looking forward to it as I liked the look of the bottle and the name is cute! ;)
Unfortunately I found it to be a generic and forgettable scent. I barely remember what it smelt like.. think I will be selling this to young teen girls.
If you want something interesting and long lasting then don't bother with Lala. :/

I don't agree with the reviews, La La is a nice mix of white florals with a juicy mandarin opening, in my opinion better than Viva la Juicy which is synthetic, and so sweet, La La is maybe more a spring scent, but I certainly see nothing wrong with such a feminine and well done scent, longevity is good, it is a pleasant floral/ fruity, maybe nothing new, but I enjoy it a lot. It is true it doesn't project heavily, but it has some presence.
Nothing in common with the plasticky scent that is Curve.

jonr951
jonr951

Juicy has lost it. Such a bummer. I really love the original and Viva but this one is a no go. Been there, done that, a million times before. Boring and flat. I can't even remember it from earlier today bcuz it was gone so fast. I love the pink bottle though. Gosh, even Couture Couture has more personality and lasts longer. Shame on Juicy. : (

asher.jessie

It's a pretty scent, but I only smelled it right after I had initially sprayed it. About twenty minutes later, it had completely disappeared. The drydown to this is beautiful, though...it just doesn't project at all. This perfume definitely doesn't make much of a statement, but it is still gorgeous and sparkling.

isaland
isaland

Awful on my skin. Definitely not for me.

almarie
almarie

I went in to my local Macy's and they just got this in. I tried it on my wrist, and while I do like it, it is almost an exact match to Liz Claiborne's Curve! I mean it is almost exactly the same! So, I am pondering whether or not spend the $90 on the Juicy or get a bottle of Curve off eBay for like $13..... hmmm.... For the scent alone, I would stick to the original Curve but if your looking at the bottle, and you don;t mind spending the $90, go for it.

Couture La La by Juicy Couture 3.53 out of 5 based on 323 ratings and 76 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Couture La La fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Couture La La, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Couture La La by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Couture La La by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.