Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau de Couture Juicy Couture for women

Eau de Couture Juicy Couture for women
dislike

tuberose

Eau de Couture by Juicy Couture, a floral fragrance for women was presented in 2008 and created in cooperation with perfumer Harry Fremont. The top notes of this opulent, floral fragrance are mandarin orange, watermelon, passion fruit and green apple combining with the middle notes of tuberose, rose and lily. The base notes introduce gourmet caramel, creme brulee, vanilla, pecious wood and patchouli.

The perfume is available in the same form as its predecessor Juicy Couture, designed by Gela Nash Taylor and Pamela Skaist Levy.

Mandarin Orange Watermelon Passionfruit Green Apple

Juicy Girl

Eau de Couture Fragrance Reviews

marenhjorth
marenhjorth

This one smells exactly like Curious by Britney Spears on me! Okay scent, nothing special (lasts a long time though!). I didn't buy it, especially because I feel like I have the exact same fragrance already in Curious.

rebecca.a.bowyer
rebecca.a.bowyer

Someone at work brought in a little tube of the lotion for us ladies to share since retail stores are always so dry. I love it! I must own this fragrance.

agoenk
agoenk

finally have this one, i never use another frgrances than celebrity scents, and try to open up my eyes to try this one out, nd the result is im in love from the first time with this, its so fresh clean smell i can figure out for this scent, yummy juicy a little bit mature classic vibe but not too strong or too weak, just perfect in middle , great heavy bottle with accesories on the neck of cap so pretty lux divine, rate 9/10 for all aspect of its, could use for any ages for sure and any times days or nights, just curious to try another juicy couture scents next time, ohhh forget, notes tuberose watermelon lily caramel creme brulee passion fruit and patchouli the most dominant on me , but i love it , great just so great scents

xemilybx
xemilybx

Im very disappointed in this perfume. Its very 'watered down' id say. I cant smell anything when I spray it. Or maybe Ive got a dodgy bottle??

tterekhova
tterekhova

Bought 1oz at Marshals today and strangely it's almost the same as Burberry I bought at Winners... Same scent. Do they have one big canister at the backyard and put same stuff into different bottles? Very disappointed.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

Too boring and old ladylike for my taste. Smells like something my grandma would wear. All I get from the notes in this fragrance is Tuberose and wood from initial spray to its drydown. Nothing unique and special that I haven 't smelled a million times before in a fragrance. The only plus to this boring grandma perfume is its longevity. I sprayed it on my skin at 12:30 pm, it's now 5:30pm and I can still smell it.

mary.dinoface
mary.dinoface

This an ok perfume... I really liked it at first but now its kinda boring. Thank goodness I bought the 1oz lol. I smell mainly florals and thats just not for me. I really enjoy creamy scents and to me, this is just a huge floral bomb. My 1Oz bottle is up for swap if anyone is interested. Its a little over half full. Still a good amount of juice left. And mine is the parfum :)

mrsames77
mrsames77

I really like this scent. I wear it sometimes when we go on our date night. I wish it lasted longer on me though. Smells sweet and rich.

Hanniepex
Hanniepex

Love at first smell!
Im keeping this perfume for more than 2years now and wears it during special occasions only.
The scent is strong but its sweet and not rough for the nostrils.
it lasts longer.. even after I wash my clothes,the scent still sinks in.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

This is the same fragrance as "Juicy Couture". "Eau de Couture" is just a tagline of the Juicy Couture ad, not a different perfume. Juicy Couture official site doesn't stock and sell "Eau de Couture", because it does not exist. "Eau de Couture" is just a fancy title for Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum.

happygeisha
happygeisha

one sniff of this and the SHOW WAS OVER! i was sold. tuberose is my absolute, hands down, favorite flower. i had no idea JC was so heavy with it. hell i was just tinkering around in the rollerball section of ulta and haphazardly brushed this on my wrists. one inhalation and my heart literally jumped out of my chest... it brought me back to my cherished strolls through the farmer's market, on my way to buy an arm-full of freshly cut tuberose for my shitty little over-priced bay area apartment. it was the highlight of my work week. that creamy scent of heady tuberose made every trouble in my life not matter. juicy couture is the closest i have ever come to the scent of that memory. winner winner chicken dinner!!

ameals12345
ameals12345

I really like this fragrance. was a blind buy from shoppers since I have 3 of the other juicys. 20 bucks for a 30 ml not bad at all compared to $55 at sephora

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I bought this because I thought it smelled good on the card (vanilla and spice with just a touch of fruit), but on my skin it's horrible. I actually had to wash it off. It smells like a trashy high schooler. It's even more of a sillage monster than Jimmy Choo, so apply sparingly if you're going to wear it. This may work for others but it definitely isn't for me. I swapped it for something I'll like better.

aficionada

Oops! Just realized that I was reviewing Juicy Couture and not Eau de Couture. Anyway, it's so good that I had to buy a big bottle.

aficionada

I've been staying away from Juicy Couture for several years now: it was too main stream, too popular... But today, in my local Sephora, for some unknown reason, I tried it. It was love from the first sniff. I love everything about this perfume: from the very beginning through the further development and the dry down. It's opulent and voluptuous in a good sense. Usually, caramel and vanila aren't my favorite notes, but here they envelope you so gently and softly. Beautiful, femenine scent.

daleythorn
daleythorn

I received a sample of this once when I bought another bottle of perfume and I thought it was very nice at the time. Fast forward to the present: I was trolling the perfume counter one day looking for something new and this was on sale. I remembered that it smelled good, I just didn't remember how good. My memory had recorded that it was an unthreatening fruity floral that would be very nice for summer. Now as I smell it, I don't smell much fruit, but pretty much all flower. This is much more lady-like than the packaging might imply. Apparently, "juicy" does not necessarily apply to the fragrance, but has more to do with the essence of couture, that coveted area of fashion where clothes become art...That said, this perfume smells like an artfully designed bouquet....

stardust808
stardust808

i recently brought this out of retirement...i couldn't resist i just love it so! =) it makes me feel upbeat and optimistic. i don't smell this in crowds anymore so i now have it in my rotation once again. it's my dose of femme. it makes me feel beautiful and excited to face the day and all the possibilities it brings. this is the smell of a woman men want to follow just so they can breathe in her scent and tell her how beautiful she smells. i imagine pixies smell of this as silly as that sounds! it's for the woman who is girly and still a girl at heart. it's romantic, sweet, cheery, fun...it makes me feel young-not a high school or college type of young but an ageless type of young. honeysuckle isn't listed but i do detect a note very much like it making me feel like a child again when i lived next to a huge field of wildflowers with TONS of honeysuckle. i'd spend countless hours all summer long exploring those flowers, looking at insects, and tasting honeysuckle nectar =) my own personal paradise as an 8 year old! nothing bothered me in that field-mean kids at school or the neighborhood, a dysfunctional family...all vanished when i was among those flowers. that honeysuckle-like note makes me feel that same fantasy feeling i had in my sanctuary of flowers...

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

This definitely smells like an expensive perfume but for some reason I just don't like it. It's extremely offensive and strong and I can't pull out any "juicy" notes or anything sweet, so I'm not sure why people are saying this is either. But I guess it's all a matter of perspective, and my perspective on this is that it was secretly designed by my grandma.

Seaweed840220
Seaweed840220

Frankly, I'm not a huge fan of this perfume. The smell is too strong and it stays strong. And I think the smell isn't suitable for young adults or teenagers.

iamvivian
iamvivian

This has got to be my favorite scent from Juicy Couture. The scent is unusual. Didn't think I'd still like this perfume in college. I used to have many rollerball versions 4-5 years ago and I found my mom throwing them out. Now that's how I know this scent is unique.

So earlier this month I bought myself the 1.7oz bottle and found myself using it more often. The silage isn't too strong and lasting power is moderate. But what I love about this is that your clothes will have a faint smell the day after you spray it on your body.

This has got to be my 2nd favorite perfume.

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Received this as an xmas gift, i was choosing between this and viva la juicy, i loved both but i chose this as it seemed to have a different scent then i usually go for, I'm glad i chose it, its Defo hits you with the white floral and tuberose but the backing has got something else like sweet so its not all flower explosion, the die down its still strong so it is a lasting perfume, i would say its for girls that are 20's or 30's its a bit mature for teens altho viva wouldn't be as thats much more sweeter, overall this is a sweet fruity floral but with something extra special not the typical Britney spears perfumes, perfect for nights out as its quite strong, day could work too because of floral notes, love it.

ForrealMe2

i think this is a beautiful floral scent...i am a gourmand girl and this is as far as i push it with floral scents...it definately taught me a lesson about waiting for a perfume to evolve because all though it begins with a top note similar to dolce & gabbana's the one but more gentle it dries down to white floral so similar to Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey because of the simliar notes of melons,lily and i believe they both share that same note of tuberose...it is so strong and distinct i can not forget it...i wanted issey miyake but wasn't sure and so when i bought this i thought it would remain in that top note sweetness...oh no this evolved into that deep white floral...i dunno if i would have bought this because the floral pushes it a bit but i do believe it is a lovely creamy,floral scent that last and projects very strongly...i am determined to like this scent and stretch my territory with florals because this is so lovely and deserves at least a try...for floral lovers i think you will love this alot especially white floral lovers
update:i think the basenotes in this turn from vanilla to bubble yum bubble gum...i will let you know more futher

Narmis
Narmis

This is one perfume i can say sticks out from the crowd. It is a musky, yet sexy and feminine scent, something i wouldn't expect from Juicy Couture since they market more towards the teens. However if you're the type of person that doesn't like strong scents this is not for you, since it can be overpowering at times.

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

one of my very favorite perfumes. its so special. there is absolutely no other smell like it on the market. i used it for about 2 years i think - 17-18 years old and i absolutely loved it. i moved onto flowerbomb and just recently wanted a change, but found it very difficult to find something that was "ME". tried practically everything on the market... came home, looked back at this bottle and gave it a go. fell in love all over again.

its VERY pretty. i smell white flowers, but its more interesting than that. i suppose i detect the watermelon, but i cant really smell any caramel.... maybe just a tad.

bambiphan
bambiphan

Top note is tuberose! I really love love love.....this& this is the first gift from my love!

Ms. Holmar
Ms. Holmar

I LOVE the smell of this AND it doesn't fade after twenty minutes like most of my other perfumes do. This is one of my all time favorites. I just wish it was cheaper. Definately a good choice. It makes me feel confident when I wear it.

pupici
pupici

I recieved this for Christmas as a completely random gift from my stepmother. It was a nice thought but to be honest, I really do NOT like this scent at all. The bottle is lovely, the smell is that of an overpowering grandma air freshener. I don't know about undernotes or anything like that but all I can smell is chemical cleaners and those generic floral bathroom sprays. Sorry. Maybe it's just my skin reacting badly but I really don't recommend this perfume at all.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

When I first smelled this I loved it.Its strong floral with creme brulee its adorable.I tried not to like it as its very expensive here.But, I adore it this is like old Hollywood glamour.I need to get a big bottle of this its a great fragrance.And the bottle is to die for.

kirbygal626
kirbygal626

This perfume smells like flowers, sweet smelling flowers. It is very strong and one spray goes a long way. This was a bit strong for my taste. My friend sprayed it on herself and when she left it actually left a trail of perfume on her way out the door. You will get noticed. This is a good perfume for going out or special occasions, but in my opinion, this is not for every day. One thing I loved was the bottle. The bottle itself was worth the money. Not only is it beautiful on display in my room, it comes with a necklace around the cap.

lanimar
lanimar

I bought the 100mL of this perfume becuase on the hype its getting and I regretted it. It smells good on first spray but after a few minutes it smell like a grandmother perfume. I do not know if guys love its smell on girls.

allibaballi
allibaballi

When I first smelled this perfume I loved it so I bought it, but I can't stand it on myself now. I still like it when I smell it on other people, but I think it reacts funny with my skin. I think I'm gonna have to give it to a friend cause I still have almost a full bottle. :/

Anna_Julia_Katerina
Anna_Julia_Katerina

've never tried any of Juicy Couture perfumes till I saw that one in the online store. It was dirt-cheap so I didn't hasitate altough I didn't know the fragrance. I've bought it because of the beautiful bottle.

Juicy is definately nice girly smell, very sweet, very optimistic and very rich. But, in my opinion, it lacks of personality.It is just another flowery scent for young girls. There is no any mistery or elegance in it. It is too noisy, or even, almost overwhelming.

Malibu
Malibu

I’m so glad I passed on the chance to buy EAU DE COUTURE at a big discount, opting to wait to test it. Going of the scent notes I thought I’d love it; some juicy fruits, pretty florals, then a sweet and creamy dry-down…

Instead, all I got were sharp florals from top to bottom. At least I’m guessing they’re meant to be florals. I was unable to identify them; it was just a jumble, as if someone had mixed different testers up.

The lasting power is good and the bottle – although tacky – looks fun.

boogiebabe
boogiebabe

Im defo gonna try this...seems to combine everything i really love but could be wrong. Will just have to try

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tried this one on with a friend yestirday. I think that this scent smells absolutley fabulous. In the opening watermelon is the most promiment the fruity theme continues and blends with the florals in the middle aswell. But what I really like is the base so caramelly and sweet.

rgchristmas
rgchristmas

I love this! Typical juicy!Its lovely and sweet and it lasts for ages. The only thing I don't like about it is that its tooo dear! I would not be prepared to buy it.

Eau de Couture by Juicy Couture 3.73 out of 5 based on 353 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Eau de Couture fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Eau de Couture, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Couture by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Couture by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.