Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

I have it: 1274 I had it: 438 I want it: 445 My signature: 37

tuberose
ozonic
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Videos
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures

Juicy Couture is a lovely floral fruity fragrance designed by Harry Fremont for the eponymous brand. It was launched in 2006 and became an instant hit with both the American audience and the critics who awarded it with the industry's top honor—The FiFi Fragrance of the Year 2006. Europe followed suit very quickly.

The top notes reveal the pleasant freshness of watermelon, mandarin, pink passion fruit, green leaves, water hyacinth and marigold flowers.

The heart brings with it charming notes of tuberose, lily, and wild rose, while the base unites notes of caramels, powdery vanilla, creme brulee, patchouli and woods. The fragrance is truly multifaceted—light yet not naive, fresh but not in the just-got-out-of the-shower way and sexy without being too suggestive. It seems like Juicy Couture is telling us a few stories (or, in step with this brand's tradition, fairytales) at the same time.

Juicy Couture is available in luxurious bottles sized 30 ml (1 oz.) and 60 ml (2 oz.) for parfum concentration and 50 ml (1.7 oz.) and 100 ml (3.4 oz.) EDP. The collection contains matching body care products in the form of crème and body lotion. Juicy indeed!

Passionfruit Mandarin Orange Green Apple Hiacynth Watermelon Marigold Green Leaves

Tuberose Lily Rose Hip

Roses Greedy

Juicy Couture Fragrance Reviews

firstinthedance
firstinthedance

I like the smell, but I voted "dislike" because it gives me a headache.

DrumMachine1986
DrumMachine1986

Smelled this stuff the other day while browsing for frags with my g/f, and I didn't even want to give this stuff a try because of the name and it lived up to it. This just reminded me of something a 15-yr-old freshman cheerleader mnight wear (no disrespect to h/schoolers or cheerleaders btw). It seemed to bland, boring, predictable and simplistic, in the worst possible way. I only smelled it once so my initial reaction my not be entirely accurate, maybe it blooms into something entirely different, but I didn't care to wait for it. I couldn't believe the lady behind the counter said this was one of their best sellers. My g/f didn't care for it at all either, so needless to say we passed on this.

OldGothChick
OldGothChick

I was never interested in anything Juicy, but my husband works for Elizabeth Arden and the employees have the opportunity a few times a year to buy a Mystery Box for charity and it has tons of great stuff in it--maybe without a box or a messed up label--all the rejects they can't sell. The last Mystery Box he got had 2 jars of the shimmering body creme testers in it and not having anything to match them I could not give them as gifts, so I kept them. I was pleasantly surprised--not only is the creme a quality product (absorbs well and has a silky feel and a luscious light close-to-the-skin scent that is easily layered with other similar scents) but I actually LIKE it! Yay for me! I still don't think I would buy the perfume, but for the body creme it is very nice. It works well with other light florals and singular oils that I use in the Springtime. I am quite happy with it.

raw umber
raw umber

So sad... This is the first perfume I have ever been really allergic to. It made my eyes swell up! I know I'm not allergic to tuberose because I own and frequently use Carnal Flower with no issues. Could one of the aromachemicals be responsible?
This is a bright sweet and fresh sparkling creamy tuberose which I will be returning tomorrow. Oh well.

scentsory
scentsory

This gives me a headache. I get patchouli,wood,and the tuberose with a gourmand caramel that just is too much going on with an intensity that is a headache recipe for me. I also wore this during a residency for grad school that was brutal so it may have effected my perception. None the less, even today, it is just too much going on with too much silage to work for me. I've found this with almost all of the Juicy couture scents but this is the only one I made the mistake of buying from a very good saleswoman who sold me on it when I was in a rush to find something while traveling.

Angelicax1
Angelicax1

I'm not a huge fan of this. I get tuberose and patchouli, maybe a little sourness from the fruity notes, but none of the "buttered popcorn and caramel" that everyone else seems to be getting. Which is weird because usually my skin brings out the sweetness in most perfumes. I could see this growing on me after extended use but I only have a sample and I don't like it enough to buy a full bottle. But I've been trying to grow out of my "kiddie perfume" tendencies so it'll be good for me to use up this sample.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

Love live love love live for everything in this perfume. I have so many men ask me what "cologne" I'm wearing it's not a girly scent at all I don't think. Sits so wonderfully on me and my skin I can wear it day in and out. Love wearing it in the summer in the hot hot heat it radiates. Also a good work fragrance. Not a bad thing to say. This and Couture LaLa are my faves.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

Just purchased the roll on of this.. I get a mix of slightly soured rose, buttery popcorn and powdery tuberrose with light aquatic & green notes.. Strange but not bad actually.

It a strong floral scent that I like even though I dont normally like rose or greens. Slighly sweet, slightly tart, deffinately different to me. Not like fairy dust at all on me.

Sillage was about a foot and lasts about 5-6 hours.

Luthien999
Luthien999

I had a sample and it smells like an apple cake to me...I can smell apple, tuberose and all base notes which were mentioned.
It is more elegant than other Juicy Couture fragrances. Longness is quite good.

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

Way too strong & floral for my liking. I didn't mind it so much at first but after wearing it a few times I realized it just wasn't my cup of tea. I didn't get any fruity notes, or any creme brulee. Just very intense tuberose, which I can only handle in small doses as an underlying note. It just has way too much headache potential.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

I'd always avoided any of the Juicy Couture line, assuming they were too young, frivolous and frankly, the background behind the name was off-putting to me. Well, you know the old saying when you assume. I'll admit it on this first perfume that was produced in 2006 by Juicy Couture...I like this one, and this one only. It has substance. It's good. It's damn good and well worth the money.
I happened upon some reviews where others talked of it reminding them of buttered popcorn. Hmmm. Buttered popcorn? I like that. I like quirky. So I figured I'd give this one a test drive and if indeed it turned into movie-house quality butter popcorn on me then it was worth buying a bottle.
Lo and behold, the next week, I'm doing a perfume run around local stores searching for good buys, and I find one at an incredible price waiting for me. So I went ahead, plunged in and bought it. Ok, I spritzed it on at the store first. The ladies that work there don't mind, they know me and allowed me to get a whiff of Juicy Couture 2006 first. Since it was non-returnable, (I've talked about store policy before in a previous post), I didn't want to waste my money, even if it was $1.00. If I bought it, I owned it, so I better like it.
Hot Buttered Popcorn Time At The Movies! I could not believe my nose. Sure, there are some light florals mixed with this wonderful composition, but the main gist of it is truly a salted buttered popcorn with a caramel flair. A dirtier patchouli sits low in the base underneath it all hugging tightly. The creme brulee is stirred throughout to ensure this mix is creamy and not sharp in any way.
But it's not a childish gourmand, either. This is truly a well-blended fragrance that encompasses such a variety of under-lying notes, I've found myself reaching for it over and over again quite regularly.
The tuberose in it does not appear as tuberose normally does on me when it's stands linear. This times it's mixed with the other florals to create a low-lying base that doesn't intimidate but instead generates a feeling that there are flowers nearby, but not in your face as a floral perfume, which is wonderful for me. I'm not a floral perfume lover.
There is also a hint of underbrush woods in Juicy Couture to balance this out. I've worn it now through three seasons and I've liked it best in the cooler weather, but I've liked wearing it all through the three seasons. I truly love that there is such a mix of notes in this juice that swirl around yet come together so magnificently.
For me, it transcends the weather. It's one of my few perfumes that stays on until I take it off and has incredible lasting power, another plus in my book of powerful perfumes for the money. It radiates well and I've received many compliments on this one.
As a kick, I've layered it with True Religion's Love Hope & Denim, an oriental vanilla with high notes of caramel, vanilla and sugar for me, which when combined brought out more saltiness, vanilla and more caramel.
This fume is encased in a very heavy, chunky bottle with two lions facing each other as far as I'm concerned, isn't sweet and bubblegum delicious as the other perfumes from the Juicy Couture line. It's a perfume well-blended that despite its' naysayers deserves a trial sniff for those who have never tried it. Suitable for daytime wear, evening wear, anytime wear for any age.
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture was the first introduced and hold its place as Number One.

Roman86
Roman86

I like this smell. Who are these people saying it smells like grandma? This fella is here to say this is pretty darn good. It definitely takes some level of sophistication to wear this because immature girls will probably be put off by it.

Saneko
Saneko

I received this for Xmas as a present from my lovely sis and the first time I smelled it I was like "these is a familiar smell" and then I remembered Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton the perfume that I gave her (my sis) for her bday LoL!! It is indeed similar but not exactly the same, Juicy Couture smells better and it last longer it's just the first time that you spray (first notes) that smells similar. Love it!!!

Nil3
Nil3

There are perfumes that I try and say NO to and keep on walking. And there are ones where I can't just continue walking but find water and soap asap. This is one of them. When I looked at the notes my eyes became smaller and with a puzzled tone in my voice I went: HUH?! CREME BRULEE AND WATERMELON? Hyacinth,caramel and passionfruit? No wonder I felt bad. Headache in a bottle.

pravda48
pravda48

+1 to "always get compliments on this"

Just last night a man told me, "mmm, you have this really different smell! It's so nice!"

And I kept wondering who it was that smelled so yummy, what's that creamy floral unique thing that someone's wearing that keeps wafting by my nose? Oh... it's me! :D

LOTS of tuberose, but definitely a hefty dose of caramel and creme brulee. (Very creamy drydown) Some zingy green apple and very noticeable watermelon in the opening, but those only make very brief appearances later.

-Compliments?: always
-Sillage?: great
-Longevity?: all day

be SPARING!! This one's easy to overdose, I do 2-3 sprays MAX for all day, spread around. As w/ Angel it can wear YOU if you're not careful

nyalta77
nyalta77

I always receive compliments when wearing this fragrance :) I now have two 30ml bottles, one 5ml mini, a 50ml shower gel, a 50ml body sorbet, a 3.8g solid perfume,
a 6g dusting powder, a mini royal body cream and many official samples as well...so far...It's one of my faves and I love the bottle, especially the heavy glass lid, just gorgeous:))
I will probably be brave enough to put up a pic of my humble collection one day :)

amna723
amna723

This fragrance is really heavy, floral and strong. Its main star is the flowers..Then behind that is the creamy sweet creme brulee vanilla nad the fruityness. I definitely do smell the creamy sweetness but it's way in the backseat of the white florals. IT LASTS FOR EFFING EVER!! With excellent silage. This is a serious perfume though. Not playful young and light like Viva La Juicy. On my skin the drydown is a bit masculine and chemical and weird. Not really crazy about this one but it's a nice change from the typical sweet vanilla perfumes I love...And it is such a signature of Juicy Couture - their first fragrance! It smells unlike any other perfume. Anyone who is a Juicy Couture fan should have this one in their collection.

ivyheel
ivyheel

Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture was my first true perfume love! I would say it's probably the perfume that sparked my interest in collecting fragrances. Until I ran into JC, I had a few lovely fragrances that were gifted to me, but had never bought one for myself. (Side note: I was gifted Angel at age 11. Needless to say I was the most sultry smelling fifth grader to ever walk the halls of my elementary school.)

Back to Juicy. What I really love in this perfume is that it starts out with an incredible juicy blast of hyacynth, watermelon, and most notably tuberose. I adore the tuberose in this. It's girly and lush. The drydown is a tamer vanilla-based scent, admittedly somewhat sharp. This fragrance packs a punch, and it would probably be lethal if sprayed more than 2 times on skin. It lasts for hours on skin, and days on clothes. You really have to commit when you put this on in the morning.

My tastes have evolved since I acquired Juicy Couture, and now I like to think that I can appreciate a good range of fragrances, both modern and classic. I have also put together a rather overwhelming perfume collection. However, the Juicy Couture bottle gets the prime spot on my dresser and I still wear it pretty frequently. It's such a blast from the (not too distant) past.

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

Smelled this today and can agree it's seriously similar to fairy dust, sprayed this on my hand and went and sprayed fairy dust at home, very similar! Why this has good reviews and fairy dust doesn't is beyond me however I like fairy dust better.

Yudum
Yudum

There is strong jasmine in this scent but it also makes you feel like you are in vienna walking in the cold but the perfume makes you feel warm. I really enjoy this scent however its quite strong you should keep this in mind

Malibu
Malibu

Going of the scent notes I thought I’d love Juicy Couture; some juicy fruits, pretty florals, then a sweet and creamy dry-down…

Instead, all I got were sharp, bitter floral notes from top to bottom. At least I'm guessing they're meant to be florals. I was unable to identify them; it was just a jumble, as if someone had mixed different testers up. I got nothing else from this perfume - no fruits and no sweet notes - it's as though something in the mix shut my nose down.

I react the same way with many other tuberose perfumes, so they must have used way too much.

I did get migraines whenever I wore it - it's way too strong (I was given a bottle as a gift, so felt that I had to wear it on occasion). So I suppose the strength and good lasting power would be plus points for others.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

The Eau de Parfum version lasts much longer. I put a dab on each of my "hot spots" and then a couple spritz of the spray. I was at an indoor metal/rock concert for 8 hrs. I sweated, was crowded around people, I hugged some friends, went outside in the cold night air to cool off. When I got home at midnight I could still smell my Parfum. I was very happily surprised.

Kaylan
Kaylan

It's sweet and floral without being too young smelling. To me it's a sexy night out scent.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

this is okay. i dont feel like its special though. i get the tuberose and lillies but only sometimes get a watermelon note. i think its good for everyday, but nothing really stands out to me. i will probably buy a bottle though. i think this is good for anyone under 40. and definately a daytime fragrance.

my husband thinks its bland.

indecisive85
indecisive85

Pure perfection in a bottle. While the Viva la Juicy sits on my skin like Fruity Pebbles cereal, this is just...heavenly.

I am still new at being able to distinguish between different scents, so I will describe in my own words.

With the first spray there was a fruity that was milder than VLJ and was much more pleasant. Made me think of fruit juice punch but not as sugary? (Again, this is my impression as I don't yet know how to differentiate scents) An hour later, there was a hint of what I thought was a kind of coco-nutty scent that blended with the fruits from the first spray.

It finally dries down to a creamy, sweet scent that I can only describe as ivory silk. (I guess that's the tuberose)

I only tried this on at the store, killing time really and cannot stop thinking about it.

Amazing.

NicoleO
NicoleO

Amongst my most disliked notes in perfume are lillies, melon and passionfruit. I only tried this because I got a free sample. Guess what? I really like it! I've no idea how, but the combination I'm smelling is just so pleasant - there's really nothing to dislike. It's neither too fruity nor too floral, which is probably why I like it as I don't like extremes of either. I love the creme brulee/caramel notes. I've been looking for a beginners gourmand, something with a few gourmand notes as I'm not ready for the real deal yet - and I think this fits the bill.

This would be very versatile too in my opinion, but mainly for daytime casual wear. I also need to add that it has good sillage (enough to leave a trail but not too strong) and it lasts and lasts. I could still smell it more than 12 hours later, and lingers very nicely on clothes.

Eikofukushima
Eikofukushima

On wrong quantity and choke with it. But it is a well-made sweet fragrance that is easy available. Some sweetness, some warmness, and it is much fit for the modern Asian tough girl who desires to look herself as cute, because girls around me(age 20's) often ask me ,'what is the name of today's perfume?' They always astonishmto know about it , as Juicy couture's target is taken for a young teen in Japan. Rare Ambiguity that made from girlish factor and also rich grammanous feminity, but childlike, always reminds us sometime throbbing era everyone has in mind. This is one successful example of unique marriage.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I just received a sample of this from my dearest Fragrantica friend! Thanks Anna! ღ
As soon as I sprayed this on my hand, I thought: "I smell tuberose..." Then I checked the notes for this fragrance and I was right *djuzz applauds for herself* ;D
It's nice to find myself recognizing notes after spending all this time on Fragrantica and learning about perfumes and notes while testing/buying the perfumes.
Juicy Couture reminds me strongly of "Paris Hilton's - Tease"
JC is a nice scent, but it doesn't last at all on my skin. Tease is a better option for me, it's more potent and lasts much longer as well.

lia78
lia78

It's Divine! I can imagine The Queen of Heaven visiting us mortals wearing Juicy Couture eau de Parfum and sleeping in soft silken webs of white gold in Quelques Fleurs L'original.

I put this perfume in line with the most celebrated floral creations. The collaboration of white florals and sweet vanilla makes it quite appealing to women of all generations. Tuberose mainly, has had it's share of love/hate among the reviewers of the fragrance, but, Tuberose like other flowers, have had hundreds of years of existence enough to make thousands of impressions among millions who have come across it's aromatic scent. With this said, the wearer's love/hate is of a personal association. Juicy couture is true to it's floral notes of tuberose, lily and rose with a dry down of vanilla and soft musk.

This was a blind buy for me based on the reviews I've read here and it was a successful one. Although, the very notes that drew me into buying this perfume is nonexistent (watermelon, mandarin and green leaves), I was nonetheless surprised by the explosion of floral notes. To me, this perfume is reminiscent of a fragrance I've smelled as a little girl and I'm glad to have it finally within reach- elevated from a mere memory to a life filled with sweet walks on a beautiful garden.

nellychick31
nellychick31

I was hesitant to try Juicy Couture as I wasn't sure I'd be a fan of the tuberose. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! Juicy Couture opens with a nice blend of tuberose mixed with various floral and fruity notes. As it dries down, a caramel, creme brulee scented musk comes forward. I absolutely love wearing this in the daytime, as well as evening. Again, I am not a fan of overly floral fragrances but I like this one for some reason -- maybe it's the crisp frutiness of the top notes or sweet warmth in the base notes that makes it all come together.

TheKatEllis
TheKatEllis

I hate to say it but I almost feel as though this is a scam scent (one that gets you with excellent marketing and delicious and appealing top notes). The top notes are wonderfully sweet fruity fruity floral but after 5 mins it becomes a hodgepodge of gourmand floral. A small spritz and I feel like I'm suffocating in a funeral home surrounded by week old flowers and old Halloween candy. This middle phase lasts hours and is not what I would want others to smell on me.

If sweet is what you are going for, I think there are better options such as Thierry Mugler Angel, Dior Hypnotic Poison (for sweet spicy) and for something more economical, Soap & Glory Formula 2. All have much nicer dry downs.

joannedoctor
joannedoctor

At first I did not like this all that much. I recieved a free sample from Ulta, and wore it a few times. It really grew on me and now I consider it a staple for a number of reasons, the main one being that my husband LOVES it and compliments me literally every single time I wear it. It works great with my body chemistry, lasts the entire day on my skin,...what can I say, I have bonded with this perfume. I wear it at least once a week. This perfume has multiple personalities, it is energizing because of the citrus, it is refined because of the floral notes, yet the dry down is rich and almost like a spicy vanilla on me. It will remain in my collection for the next several years i'm sure.

skitten
skitten

I was sent a sample vial of this today and I would say this reminds me exactly of what Anais Anais (Cacharel) is comprised of in its aroma. Very feminine, flowery, sweet and a perfume that has been done before. Is too much on the flowers for my taste. Does not possess any mystery or deep desires to be imagined.
Overall is pleasant enough for casual outings, you will smell like a bouquet of flowers. Is not for me, but I am glad to have the experience of testing it.

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

This fragrances is just Pretty! To me it smells like syrupy canned fruits, caramel popcorn, and gardenia. It has a sweet buttery vanillic, musk drydown which im in love with! 2 or 3 spray is enough, more than that is just dangerous LOL

Good sillage and longevity. Well made.
Rate:10/10

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

Really not my style - I don't know what I was thinking when I bought it, maybe I hadn't smelled it on my skin. That being said, it's really not half bad (so long as I'm not the one wearing it).
Sexy but still youthful and a little luxe, in my opinion it's a great fragrance for all ages and really represents the brand well.

cmagot
cmagot

I have a hard time with perfumes that smell like "undefined" flowers, I just find them too synthetic, and they have the tendancy to be boring. This one is among the better ones of the above mentioned group!

Joaenr32193
Joaenr32193

This perfume is really strong,that it is perfect for winter. I have had alot of compliments last year in December!!

alita101
alita101

Janelle Sydney says:"Tuberose A.K.A. "sampaguita" in the Philippines is the flower we put on the saints. I wouldn't wanna smell like a saint."

Sorry Janelle, but "sampaguita" is not tuberose but jasminum sambac, the national flower of the Pilippines. You might not want to smell like a saint, but if saints smell of jasmin and tuberose, you are depriving yourself of some of the most desirable florals. The Virgin Mary is said to smell of roses, and since she is a saint, would you also avoid roses? All these flowers have been used in perfumery for centuries if not millenia (actually tuberose is mentioned as a perfume in the Gospels). Thus "sampaguita" is jasmin, one of the most fragrant of them all, sometimes called Arabian Jasmin, a vine. Tuberose is a completely different plant. Juicy Couture, according to Fragrantica, contains tuberose, but no jasmin. I like it; it is a fresh tuberose, a rare thing. Perhaps I should call it a young tuberose. I happen to like older ones, such as the queen of them all, Fracas, or the lush Carnal Flower. Few among us would think of either as saintly fragrances...

allycatt77

I had really high hopes for this perfume, as it comes up in a lot of the perfumes you may like based on other perfumes i like, but i thought it smelled really powdery and not much more. i was pretty disappointed

JanelleSydney
JanelleSydney

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I am surprised with this scent. It's been described as ozonic and aquatic and these are notes which i don't like yet i decided to give it a try. I would say it's rather on the heavy side than airy. Tuberose is the most noticeable on my skin with slightly sweet feeling to it. I can't say much about sillage but longevity of only one spray is amazing. I enjoyed testing it but it's too flowery for me.

LexiDeRock
LexiDeRock

This is a fragrance like many that I have tried was worn by a friend and smelled good on her so I gave it a go. I had gone from Paris winter to Australian summer and my perfume Sucre D'ebene which is one of my all time fav winter fragrances didn't smell good on my hot summer skin (surprise surprise)
So when I found a bottle of Juicy Couture on sale I thought, why not give it a go.
It's not anything like most perfumes that I would go for. It's much more floral, lighter and considerably cheaper.
I wore it while there and enjoyed it ok. It's a bit heavy, lingering a long time for such a floral scent.
It's definitely not my favorite perfume, not even close, but that being said, for what it is, it is not that bad. I can't say run out and get it but it is not nearly as bad as I expected it to be.

ImCreatedBeautifull
ImCreatedBeautifull

This is a very unusual smell, I'm trying to like it but so far I can't say I do. It's just blah to me.

fragrancegirlie
fragrancegirlie

I love this fragrance and wear it year round. I just rec'd a bottle of Viva La Juicy Noir and I haven't worn it yet because every morning I've been using this fragrance. It lasts pretty much all day on me - I spritz it on at around 7:30am and I can still smell it nearly 12 hours later when I'm arriving home from work. To me it's strong but light at the same time which is why it works as a fragrance you can wear year round. It's feminine and chic and lovely!!!

aficionada

I've been staying away from Juicy Couture for several years now: it was too main stream, too popular... But today, in my local Sephora, for some unknown reason, I tried it. It was love from the first sniff. I love everything about this perfume: from the very beginning through the further development and the dry down. It's opulent and voluptuous in a good sense. Usually, caramel and vanila aren't my favorite notes, but here they envelope you so gently and softly. Beautiful, femenine scent.

daintypink01
daintypink01

smells exactly like fairy dust by paris hilton. fairy dust is a cheaper alternative

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

This stuff is really strong! I put on one tiny spray and I could smell it all around me. I usually love white floral but this one is way too sweet for me and has too much watermelon for my tastes. It is definitely a gourmand tuberose there is also a pretty strong lily note. I actually do not smell too much vanilla or caramel, but it is there. Surprisingly I can smell the patchouli holding it down. Juicy Couture has pretty good lasting power. I would spray this one on lightly, if oversprayed I think it could be a little too strong for people around you. I do prefer this over Viva La Juicy, but I wouldn't wear it myself. Oh and it smells nothing like Burberry London to me, which is one of my favorites.

Smunky
Smunky

Honestly, I've had this for a little while, but the comparisons to Fairy Dust made me leery. I did not care for Fairy Dust at all. While I certainly see why the 2 are compared, to me, they are different. I found Fairy Dust very musty and kind of dry, if that makes any sense. Juicy Couture is fresher and sweeter. Unfortunately, I am not a huge fan of tuberose - when it's prominent, it's one of the only notes that triggers headaches for me - and that is where Fairy Dust and Juicy Couture meet for me. Too much tuberose. But this would be a fun option for a tuberose fan who doesn't mind a bit of sweetness.

sacaguweea
sacaguweea

It starts off with a candied grape-ness and which gives a bright, fruity lacquer on top of a heady, artificial, garden. The floral starts sharp, before revealing a translucent woodsy element. Juicy Couture Juicy Couture is quite strong. But in the end it's softly floral, fruity, and just a tinge musky. And personally I would say that like most of the Juicy Couture fragrances it's best left to the younger crowd.

MsGoody2Shoes
MsGoody2Shoes

I think this perfume is very under-rated. It is like a more mature version of Viva La Juicy which is a lovely fragrance but borders on obnoxious.
Viva La Juicy makes me think of some tacky girl with hair extensions and uggs, while this one is the perfume the girl's older wiser sister would wear instead.
I can hardly put my finger on it. It's like a very sweet floral bouquet. I'm surprised there are no berries in this one, I guess it's the passion fruit I'm smelling that makes me think of strawberries.
Anyways, like I said, I think this one is under rated, my favourite Juicy fragrance (ok ok Viva La Juicy is my fave, but it's just so over done at this point, and I don't like to associate with the stereotype that frag automatically reminds me of.

Great for a late date in the summer time..

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

Intense perfume in a good way for young and older women. This perfume lies on the borderline of mature and youth, its a tinnsie bit mysterious but very sexy at the same time. I suggest you try this before you buy this.........

fawnmarie
fawnmarie

Like a previous reviewer, I had heard that this perfume had a sweet watermelon note, and I was eager to try it because I love a fresh slice of watermelon. I'm a tad disappointed. At first spritz, this is a tuberose explosion, with lily of the valley and hyacinth appearing shortly thereafter. I waited and waited for the watermelon, and there is a watery passion fruit or guava note in the drydown, but it's not watermelon. I was also waiting for the caramel/creme brulee accord that I'd read about, and I still don't smell that a full 4 hours after application. What this reminds me of is a watered-down Anais Anais, without the polish of that fragrance. The bottle is strange and kind of scary-looking, with the huge crystal cap.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

This is the third scent from JC that I've worn.I really like the tuberose note,very floral and feminine. It does start off very strong,heavy white flowers,but after about 30 minutes softens,and becomes a bit sweet.Just a bit,unlike viva la juicy,which I will say is my favorite so far.
The sillage is moderate,i could smell it for about 1-2 hours after application,but after that ts became a soft floral skin scent.As for longevity,I could't smell it anymore at all after about 4 hours.So,for the price,I would like it to be stronger,and project a bit more.
All in all,very nice scent,more mature than some of the other JC scents,definitely more flower and less fruit.If you like white flowers,with just a touch of sweetness,this one is one to try.I like it well enough,but it's not love.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

This one has me in a love/hate quandary. It's a young smell that once I was able to isolate it from the fragrance counter, reminds me of Joico Ice mist hairspray and body mist. It's not bad, but it's certainly not worth the enormous price tag. You are definitely paying for the name not the quality of the content.

There are FAR lovelier fragrances with more complexity and richness of character than this one in this price range. While I enjoy it as a casual jeans and t-shirt kind of scent, I certainly don't take it seriously as a fragrance. This is basically an overpriced fabreze. Glad I only got a small one and didn't waste my money on a big bottle!

mariana
mariana

Very pretty and feminine scent! Here in Brazil there's a soap named "Tuberosa do Egito" by Phebo that reminds me very much the smell of JC. Gourmand tuberose! I love it! Not for everyone, though. Don't blind it. Gorgeous creation!

raverdudes
raverdudes

I just got this one as a gift from my boyfriend. I've recently found myself drawn towards tuberose fragrances, and he thought this would make a nice addition to my collection. Isn't he the sweetest? Anyway, I'm wearing it for the first time tonight, and I gotta say this is STRONG. It starts with very sweet fruits, kinda heavy on the watermelon. As it dries down, the sweetness is temporarily cut by the hyacinth and a slight touch of green, but it blows up again as the white florals surface, and once again later when the caramel and vanilla become very noticeable. The tuberose predominates only briefly. After that, it just smells like "white flowers". The base is not particularly warm, so despite the sweetness and the caramel crème brulée and vanilla, it does not have the "feel" of a gourmand fragrance. I liked it, but didn't love it. I still prefer Viva La Juicy over this one. Love the bottle, though, and the necklace with the litle charms wrapped around the cap is a very nice touch.

Note: I haven't tried Paris Hilton's Fairy Dust (I don't care for any of her fragrances, and that one in particular is the one I think looks the worst of them all), but, do these two REALLY bear such resemblance? That would really discourage me from wearing Juicy Couture!

Yumi Lumi
Yumi Lumi

I recently tried this fragrance out as a sample. I am in LOVE with it! It has a great clean, soft floral scent, with the tuberose note not being overly strong - it's just right. If I would think of a seductive white floral-based fragrance, Juicy Couture would be the first on my mind. I imagine this as a mostly daytime scent, but I think it would translate over nicely to an evening scent as well. I can't wait to go out and buy this! :)

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

@parisalondres I've never tried viva la juicy but this lasts about 10 hours on me, so its safe to say you can go to bed with it on you on some days. Its really a quality scent that surprisingly, i used to hate!

On me its floral, sweet, warm and even a bit citrusy/juicy. The apple and watermelon work really well on me, then the caramel and creme brûlée in the base are really smooth and warm.

The reason i used to dislike this is because at times the notes all clashed together in a really loud way, making the scent a bit rough and unrefined. However after wearing it more, its really adjusted to my chemistry in a lovely way.

It lasts all day at university with a sexy smelling aura all around me, if i do say so myself!

Don't knock it till you try it... A few times ;)

parisalondres
parisalondres

this is nice, i like it! however, due to the dreadfully weak lasting power for viva la juicy (on me personally), I don't think I would buy this, which is a shame.

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

I purchased a sample of this perfume to give it a try.... unfortunetely it didn't work for me. I'm not a fan of this scent. Now that I know what it smells like, I recognise it from a) smelling it on people before I knew about it, and b) it smelling like hairspray. Too many people wear this fragrance, particularly women below 30. The floral combination is not quite right imo, maybe it's too heavy on the lily.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

I've had a sample of this for a while and finally got around to trying it.
At first, it's an almost overpowering floral. Absolutely no fruit at all, it really would have lightened it up. Slowly it became creamier, almost a gardenia kind of creaminess. Eventually the creme brulee & vanilla come in to sweeten it even more. But it smells nice and soft on the skin. Like a big, soft, cashmere sweater.
Not a day or warm weather scent.

lalaDinky
lalaDinky

Huh... I got this at Ross several weeks ago. I didn't like it because it was too floral, and I felt too young for floral. Y'know, a woman in her early 20's is supposed to smell like vanilla and candy and fruits. Flowers are for old woman!

Yeah... quite recently my mind changed and I gave this gal another go.

To be honest though, perhaps my nose is not sophisticated enough to distinguish individual notes, or maybe my skin just doesn't develop the scent; to me, it smells like straight up tuberose from the start. Very linear, flowery, pungent tuberose. An hour later when the scent is diminished, it finally dies down to a faint tuberose with something else slightly sweet and creamy. I really like it a lot after that point ;)

Mom2Dano
Mom2Dano

I love this perfume!! It is by far one of my all time favorites! It smells so good and makes me feel so feminine. It's great for any occasion and any weather. A must have in my collection.

This is a tough one, I kind of liked it in a way, them my husband thought it smelled old, so I figured it is a bit vintage smelling, yet pleasantly floral. Something springlike about it, a bit powdery/ musty also, true. I have a decant so I am not inclined to buy a bottle, as on some days I like it, other days, not much. There is a plasticky edge to the scent, a bit like Lola by M . Jacob I will add. So not bad but chemistry with it turns out to be challenging. The scent is a bit off balance yet smells overall nice.

texichan
texichan

i was hoping for the best with this because i love watermelon and heard people recommend this as a nice watermelony fragrance. i don't really smell that in this, though. if it's there, it's overpowered by everything else going on. this is so strong and kind of made me feel sick to my stomach. i got it in a rollerball 3 pack with viva la juicy and viva la juicy la fleur. i do love the other two, but the original juicy couture is a big letdown for me.

redwinggirl357
redwinggirl357

I completely agree with lilblue10. I was going to buy a set off of Ebay as I have many fragrances based on recommendations on this site. Those recommendations and comparisons has been spot on to date but I am glad I stopped and smelled this at the store first. It is definitely a pungent fragrance and I get more of a gardenia note then tuberose. It is NOT a pleasant scent. I do love Juicy Couture Couture which seems more spicy - but the minute I put this on - I wanted to wash my wrist. It is strong and long-lasting and not in a good way.

lilblue10
lilblue10

Oh god, do I hate this perfume. I bought it off Ebay without smelling first because the notes were promising..but this is just floral..old lady floral

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This to me is a long lasting bold and fun fragrance. I got it like 3-4 years ago as a Christmas gift and instantly like it. It became my signature fragrance, I loved it. Now I don't enjoy it as much as my taste in fragrance has changed. I do like caramel note here, the creme brulee, vanilla and watermelon.

Although, if you discovered you don't like prominent flowers then this might not be for you. This fragrance has a lot of delicious notes that do appear but to me are ruled by the most prominent note: Tuberose.

I still recommend it to a lover of white flowers that also loves sweets. I like it but it's something that I don't crave or I'm crazy about.

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

Ugh. I wanted to like this, I really did. I got it at an after-Christmas clearance sale, $2.37 for a ¼ ounce bottle, and I am glad that I didn’t pay any more. Despite what some reviewers have said, I don’t get “old lady” from this; the scent is too green in the opening to say geriatric to me. The real problem here is the strength of this stuff, even when used conservatively. I bought this blind, and when I pulled the cap off, (before the bottle had ever been sprayed, mind you,) the smell of tuberose was strong enough to knock me down. I had an “oh, no” sort of moment, but thought I’d give it a shot anyway. I put a tiny spray on my arm before bed, and sniffed it a couple of times before drifting off. My initial reaction was that the fragrance wasn’t so bad. I was wrong. I tried wearing it the next day, and I made the fatal mistake of putting a single spray on my chest; that was such a bad move. It was all I could smell for hours, to the point that it started to give me a headache. I actually felt a bit woozy, and I swear it contributed to me getting carsick. When it had finally almost worn off, (at the very end of the day,) it did have a nice smell to me, but the initial blast is like a one way trip to Migraine Town for my senses. It may be for some, but it is definitely not for me.

prang
prang

I like this fragance and may become to love it as well.
I can not smell tuberose, all I can smell is just some jasmine.

This fragance is so deep sweet,gorgeous and classic.
I am gonna get it soon.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I absolutely LOVE this! I would add it to my top 5 favs but I don't own it :p I think this will be my new signature scent! All the notes blend beautifully together & I especially smell tuberose, my fav note! This is one of the few fragrances I think you can wear all year round, any occasion. I definitely love this a lot more than Viva La Juicy & all the rest. I'm adding it to my want list right now :)

miss mills
miss mills

This was a Christmas gift (in a box of miniatures) I received so am trying them out a day at a time - I really like this one. It reminds me strongly of Giorgio Beverly Hills which I wore years ago. Beverly Hills is the mother of this perfume to my nose. JC is very similar but reworked with sweet gourmand basenotes to reach a more youthful audience. (For some reason, I am unable to add Giorgio to the above "reminds me of" list).

On first whiff I smell the syrupy white flowers (jasmine, honeysuckle and gardenia) very strongly along with a hint of pepper which isn't listed, my nose is off! Then vanilla and sandalwood. I love the drydown into caramel (I only smell caramel here, along with sandalwood and fruit, mandarin which I mistook for orange). Didn't think this would be my cuppa due to the packaging and target audience but I can see why it's so popular. Rather luscious!

TallTales
TallTales

This scent is far too strong for my tastes. It made me smell like a dusty flower shop. Sort of reminiscent of the ridiculously old bottles of perfume my grandmother kept on her dresser, but never touched. I don't get the fruity notes, sadly.

bailarina
bailarina

I love the drydown. My favorite notes in this perfume are the watermelon and the caramel. This is sweet but not too sweet. Is not boring at all, is an interesting scent that keep you wanting to smell it all day. On moisturized skin this scent last for up to 12 hours.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

Love this. One of the longest lasting fragrances I own. Starts off bursting with white flowers and turns into a great creamy, caramel drydown. I can smell it on scarves I've worn days ago. Really pretty, gets a lot of compliments.

annettepe
annettepe

I love this scent. i received a little tester from sephora and i try to use it only on special occasions. It does have the usual Juicy Couture notes in it but i still prefer this one as its not cloying or too sickly sweet like the others, which makes me feel nauseous.

To me this smells like straight up sweet white florals. it has very soft creamy undertones which i think is the caramel which just adds a touch of sweetness, warmth and coziness. this perfume is very girly, youthful but still sophisticated. reminds me of Burberry London which is one of my all time favorite perfume!

akihikostm
akihikostm

This is one of my favourite fragances ever! it last long, perfect for winter! is very romantic, my boyfriend love this ^^

hfuller41
hfuller41

I love this perfume. I bought it at a a store wher ehtey had a number of Juicy perfumes, but no testers so i had to purchase on a whim, and chose this one. SO glad I did! i don't know much about perfumes, so i can't comment much on the notes, but it is definitely a floral perfume, though I don't think it ends up smelling too powdery or anything like that. It also has great staying power, at least on my skin. It smells sophisticated and fancy so I'd be inclined to wear it to a dinenr party or occasion of some sorts as I sometimes feel like it's too dressy for every day wear...but that doesn't necessarily stop me from wearing it on any normal day.

pbluberry

I had a sample of this and it's quit nice. Not too overpowering like the others but all the bottle look alike and the smell is similar. It has a beautiful white flower smell almost cologny and is least heavy like the other that I have purchased in the past.

younqstunnahbaby
younqstunnahbaby

Strong, sexy, warm. I loved it. Now, I still like it, but find it midly sickly. Not a fragrance that you can wear too much of or on the neck - too powerful.

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

The thing I like about this scent is that it is tuberose that doesn't overwhelm. The opening notes are just as the name suggests, juicy. I like that...it's almost like a spring day, with a breeze blowing, flowers on the table and a fruit salad being concocted. Like brunch with friends. Things are light at first as the hostess is busy and a bit reserved, but then it warms up. Middle notes get warmer and sweeter. I like this combo of fresh and sweet, like a well mannered girl. Drydown gets soft and warm, like good friends. It's a fruity floral done right.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I smelled it first in the magazine strip and was strangely drawn to it. I ended up getting a sample from Sephora and just bought a small bottle.
I can't smell the top notes at all. There is no watermelon or passion fruit(i love watermelon notes but it definately doesn't come through here). There is a little bit of greenery but mostly it smells of tuberose and creme brulee which is odd at best but somehow it works. I find it hard to describe this fragrance but the best way would be sweet and fresh at the same time. Imagine creme brulee that's been decorated with tuberose flowers-that's what i get from this. I'm kind of surprised that JC put out this kind of scent since its not very "teenager" as someone previously said. As one of the previous reviewers said, its smells rather linear-basically same from start to finish. I do get the patchouli but its not OT(and i'm not a fan of patchouili either) so it doesn't ruin this scent for me. I think patchouli does account for its lasting power which is excellent. I have edp and 1 small spray lasted me through the afternoon.
I think its pretty funny that some women thought it smelled "old lady" considering its marketed to young market. However, my H did also say that it smells like an "old lady. IMO, its just more sophisticated than lot of fruity floral scents ergo "old lady" comparisons. I really like it and will enjoy using up my bottle.
P.S. I picked mine up at Walmart-0.50 oz for $24. i was suprised to see that it was a regular JC bottle and not a rollerball or something so if you looking to try this scent for a lot cheaper than most department stores($60-70 for a bottle) check out your local Walmart. They also had 1 oz for $36 which is pretty good as well
I also wanted to add that this is not the perfume that you want to bathe in-its quite potent and a small spray or two will last you for at least 4-5 hours. Just how bad it can be, was illustrated to me recently. I ran into this girl who lives in my building she was drenched, and i mean DRENCHED in JC. Oh, man, i felt faint from the scent overload, and like i was going to gag. For few days after, every time i would try to smell my own bottle, i would feel nauseated again. So DON'T overdo with this one!

liiva
liiva

Marigold and caramel is only what I can found in this fragrance. Marigold very strongly some first time, then sweet caramel. I like this fragrance after round about 2 hour. Nice fragrance, but not for me.

lisarad
lisarad

I have worn this fragrance for two days now, and I am challenged wearing it. It is lovely for the first two hours, and then it changes. Disclosure: uber dry skin, and often fragrances turn on me. It starts out pleasantly floral, short burst of lightly blooming roses and some soft musky sweetness to it. It is pretty. And stayed fairly musky sweet until 2.5 hours, when it turned to slightly uric scented sweaty skin. (this is what my skin does to some fragrances...truly difficult to find a fragrance that will smell beautiful on my skin, let alone stay for a couple of 5 hours or more.) Unfortunately, I will pass this fragrance on to my friend who has an easier time wearing fragrances.

mademoiselle-c

I was just watching Celebrity Homes and Lisa Vanderpump had this on her vanity!

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

I'm wearing it for the first time. It's one of those days when I don't know what to wear. So I'm giving it a try.
I think it is rather a spring scent. To my nose the tuberose, hyacinth and white flowers opening is very green. Combined with watermelon and passionfruit, it is rather refreshing.I really love the opening.
I'm no so keen on the drydown. The sweet notes tend to overwhelm the flowers and then the freshness progressively disappears... On my skin it becomes a very inoffensive caramel with a strange sharp note. The longevity is not good at all on me. I don't dislike it but I'm a bit disappointed. I can hardly smell it after an hour.
I don't really agree that it's similar to Burberry London. It probably has the same opening vibe, flowery and green, but London is much more intense on flowers. You can smell the flowers from start to end. London is more linear, stronger and lasts forever on my skin.

lisforlauren
lisforlauren

It doesn't work with my body chemistry. It's too heavy and musky for my taste. The bottle is really nice though. Viva La Juicy is much better in my opinion.

pbluberry

Very strong.... almost smells like the guy that bathed in his colgne when he walks by. I think a little goes a long way on this one, smells a little synthetic. I got the small rollerball one and it lasted for a long time. It gives me a headache sometimes. I'm just glad I didn't get the big bottle. I get a tea and an overwhelming floral smell, not very fruity.

lilmac13
lilmac13

Was surprised how much I liked this. It's definitely a statement: strong florals (mainly tuberose) layered over strong fruit with hints of caramel and woods in a way that somehow works. I might still wear this, if not for the fact that it's so recognizable and was so popular when it came out that it stopped being interesting.

Zoya
Zoya

In the beginning I thought that this was one of my most wanted fragrances. Each time I sprayed it somewhere I was totally in love and I promised myself that one day this fragrance is going to be mine. Until today when I was offered it as a gift by my work place.
I sprayed it one last time on my skin to be sure that yes- it is going to be THE ONE and suddenly - I wasn't so sure anymore.
It smelled too sweet and synthetic. I could swear that I've already smelled it somewhere (and not in the good way). It smelled like a stranger on a bus or a random woman in some line.
I DON'T WANNA SMELL LIKE A RANDOM PERSON!
I decided to give it some time and wait... but nothing good happened. Suddenly all I wanted to do was to wash it off. I can't explain what happened.
I guess thats where my romance with Juicy Couture ended. It was like a one night stand -
Something you promise yourself you must do and when you finally get do it - it is short and unsatisfying.
I ended up taking Estee Lauder Sensuous instead and I'm so happy about it.

marcello19
marcello19

Got a sample of this today, and I tried it on my skin. I can't really recognise any of the notes listed here one by one, but all I get is a nice, sweet, white floral smell. At first sniff I thought I've smelled something similar to this, and yes, Burberry London for Women, almost exactly the same.

comfortablynumb83
comfortablynumb83

This juicy couture perfume is my favorite juicy perfume. I absolutely love the scent to this. I also own Viva La Juicy. Juicy Couture is my personal favorite line of perfumes. Even though it is a bit more on the pricier side it is worth every dollar! Whenever I run out of a bottle of this I get another.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

Ok, sorry to all of you, but this is not going to be very nice. It does not happen often that I give negative reviews, but once in a while, I meet a perfume that I really hate. this is one.

I tried this on today and I was just horrified. Opening of watermelon, apple, hyacinth (my top 3 least favorite notes!) and other synthetic notes of fruits and flowers, amongst them a very dissonant tuberose rendered sour by the awful melon and apple combo. It's cheap and vulgar, which I can usually appreciate when it is done right, but in this case, it is not working at all. I could not stand the smell and I had to rush into a public washroom to scrub the scent off with the really strong soap they had in there.

Juicy Couture, never again! your scents are like your handbags. Flashy but not very nice.

adoremeteam
adoremeteam

very much like Burberry London... warm without any amber. Tuberose and lily are dominant with a hint of rose, watermelon and marigold... yet to smell the drydown!

If you love this, but do not have the money to invest, go for Giorgio Beverly Hills Bleu, Harry Fremont made these two twins! Juich Couture in 2006, Giorgio in 2008!

Migalex
Migalex

I find this one very similar to Ange or Demon without the spicy opening and with a greenish character in fact. What I detetect most here is almond (in the type of praline they reconstituted here), sugar and vanilla. It is not nearly as strong as Ange or Demon, it is much subbtler. I might like it in passing on another person but it is not a type of scent I am fond of. I find it cloying and sickening. But that is me because this perfume won a FiFi award.

dainty.teechan
dainty.teechan

white floral very dominant, elegant, long lasting.
love it so much

tknoegel
tknoegel

Never would have chosen this for myself. My aunt purchased a gift set with EDP, parfum, and body sorbet for Christmas last year, and even though I was pretty sure she had made one of those horrible mistakes relatives who barely know you do, I was pleasantly surprised. The tuberose stands out for me a lot, which took some getting used to because I associate that note with "older" fragrances, but the sheer number of compliments I receive when I wear this completely outweighs any of my hesitancy. I used up the sorbet and the EDP pretty quick, but now I use a little parfum behind the ears when I want to feel sophisticated. Added some to an unscented lotion to give it some lift, too.

yousif90
yousif90

This perfume is amazinggg ! i love the smell of luxurious white flowers and that's what juicy couture
is !
The staying power is good but its so light and airy stays close to body ...!
Maybe thats just me but i feel like i am in a fancy hotel when i wear this ....!

i would love to swap a bottle of this with DIOR pure poison ...if anyone is interested please send me!

irin_ka
irin_ka

This one is my favorite at the moment. And I did not expect such a gorgeous frag from Juicy Couture. Always used to think of them as "not so serious-kitch-youngsters" house. Have no idea how somebody call this old lady smell. To me it's rich and very well blended classy stuff. I'm a huge fan of tuberose and this frag put it on a throne surrounded by subtle vanilla, sweet watermelon and passionfruit, a tad bitter hyacinth and precious wood.
It is quite strong scent but not headache inducing or choking. Projection, sillage and longevity is good. Drydown somehow reminds me of handcream though. But still nice.

CozyCat
CozyCat

A refreshing, watery white floral (tuberose and lily) with sweet notes. It's very youthful, light and bright compared to many other tuberose scents out there, but also very feminine and not at all 'cutesy' or 'tween-y'. I like it alot! I like Viva La Juicy too, but I find this one more original and prettier, whilst VLJ is more playful. JC smells like a classy, well-bred young lady with a sweet and cheerful personality. Perfect for summer. Longevity is not too shabby either, ~7 hours on me.

jjnaaucoin
jjnaaucoin

My husband loved this, bought me 2 bottles for Christmas and I tried to like it, BUT the scent makes me ill when I put it on. I find it overpowering and an instant headache and a turn of the stomach. I knew it wasn't me instantly but I was willing to wear it for him...in the bottle I can tolerate it...on me I cannot.

JenAtticus
JenAtticus

Very one note. Tuberose. Smelled just like MK Gold. Kind of reminds me of an old lady perfume

BRIECHEESE1188
BRIECHEESE1188

One of my favorites. When reviewers mention "fruity floral," people tend to think of Escada, celebrity fragrances, and the like. However, don't let that description scare you, as Juicy Couture is far more sophisticated than your typial fruity floral. A beautiful, delicate tuberose fragrance that would be great for both beginners and tuberose addicts alike. Side note, I get somewhat of a jasmine tea accord from this as well...

shreyashi
shreyashi

Hated it. The tuberose and the white flowers just take on this horrific overwhelming quality on my skin that I cannot get past. It is so offensive to my nose,

That being said, my mom occasionally uses my bottle and whenever she wears it, she smells divine in it. I guess this scent is clearly and remarkably affected by body chemistry. So I would not recommend a blind buy at all.

marysiac
marysiac

The middle note is EXTREMLY dominant in this fragrance escpeically the Lilly. I personally only wear to give my other two scents by Juicy Couture a break. Is there anyone here besides me that think this fragrance smells like Lipton Soup?

incandescent
incandescent

Personality: Feminine, charming, lively, sophisticated, friendly.

Age: 20-35

Scent: A fresh yet full-bodied candied-tuberose scent...a joyful marriage between girly awesomeness and alluring sophistication. Not a sweat-pants and hoodies scent in the least! The dry-down gets progressively sweeter with the caramel and fruit notes coming through, but the scent remains dominantly white-floral. This is heaven for those who love gourmands AND white florals.

When/Where: Works in all seasons except snowy winters. Apply discretely during warm summer days though, as it tends to get strong! Casual, fun and girly, but also classy. Works for day or night. Great for going out, dating, office (apply with discretion), parties.

Sillage/Longevity: Very Good Sillage, Very Good Longevity (~8 hours).

JUST FOR FUN: Libra is what comes to mind when I smell this, but also Gemini, Pisces, and a Virgo with an Air sign as her rising.

Megdyn
Megdyn

I bought a trial size of this on a whim. Personally, it smells like something an old lady would have worn. It's cloying, powdery and just gags me. This why you must try before you buy. :)

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

All I smell is tuberose, I swear to god. Don't smell anything else. But the staying power is very good, sprayed a bit of it in the morning and felt it (tuberose@.@) until 10pm.

brettashley
brettashley

The first time I smelled this, I liked it. A sweet blast of watermelon turning into a big white tuberose sounded like the perfect springtime fragrance.

So I bought a rollerball. And by about the third time I wore it, I was already bored by JC. There just isn't much depth beneath this fruity floral. But it's a really nice tuberose scent, and surprisingly sophisticated for a Juicy Couture fragrance.

Funnily enough, I didn't think much about JC's similarity to Burberry London until I logged onto Fragrantica. London was my first "grown-up" fragrance, and one I wore for many years as a teenager - perhaps that explains my positive first reaction to Juicy Couture.

jtd
jtd

This used to be one of the department store guilty pleasures for me. Made me feel like I was slumming it with a little girly, trashy fun. Good god, I can’t believe I fell for the marketing. From the colors to the images to the bottle itself, Juicy Couture is a virtual koan on low-echelon luxury marketing. Another instance of a blind-spot I’ve trained myself to have with perfume marketing: trashy bottle, trashy marketing must equal a bad perfume. Forget that it looks oddly mid-1980s Madonna-aspirational. Forget that it’s from a company called without wit or sarcasm Juicy Couture. Just smell it.

Juicy Couture is a well-considered tuberose that while nominally a fruity floral, is in fact an interestingly clean musky tuberose. Somehow using this musk to lacquer a potent, sweet, pretty tuberose makes it interesting. I can’t think of another interesting tuberose perfume that doesn’t highlight at least one of the more objectionable parts of the flower (Fracas’s indoles, Tubereuse Criminelle’s gasoline, A Travers le Miroir’s mothballs.) Nicely polished ‘pretty’should be the perfume equivalent of the classic noncommittal non-descriptor: nice. But this stuff is wonderful.

Tuberose, without the baggage of its grimy undercurrents, reads as almost tropical in the topnotes. The fruit, you might call it bubble gum but I’ll call it tutti-frutti, doesn’t really last that long, but while it’s there gives hints of the fruity sweet flowers like ylang ylang and honeysuckle. Less fruit than flowers that imply their own sweetness. After the top fades, though, Juicy Couture pares down to a clean, musky tuberose. The musk has an acetone-sweet edge that gives the tuberose a spin far different from the rubbery, camphorous notes you’d find in a ‘dirty’ tuberose. If I heard the description of a fruity yet antiseptic tuberose I’d generally be pessimistic. The topnotes are a bit of well-constructed if programmatic frilly fun, but the heartnotes are quietly persuasive. There’s not a lot of progression from this point through drydown, but it holds up very nicely and keeps its balance with apparent ease.

millie32
millie32

A big hit with the younger crowd with its cute bottle adorned with little dog charms, Juicy Couture comes of with notes of caramel ,creme brulee and then leaves off with just a touch of fruity watermelon then a simple note of rose.
Juicy Couture ,when I first tried was a surprising new scent ,the fresh sweet tones can be addictive .
Just a wonderful scent for young women or when you're in a flirty mood.

virga
virga

I’m not into floral fruitys, but this one is really good, probably one of the best from this group. Yes, it’s sweet, young, loud and cheerful – so not my style, but I’m going to buy it, because it is a character. Imagine the most popular girl at school, a cheerleader-lolita type of girl. She wears the most fashionable clothes and dates the most desirable boys. She is adorable and she knows it. Other girls envy her but still want to be her friends. Yes, this girl is not the smartest one, sometimes she acts like a total bit’h, but deep inside she is a sweetheart. The most prominent notes: tuberose and caramel. Longevity and silage are good.

4seasons
4seasons

This really smells like jasmine tea! And I like it a lot! I got complements every time wearing this, and Ppl ask me what I was wearing all the time!

nananessa
nananessa

This one smells like a very potent fruity sofisticated blend of sweet florals. It smells too sweet for my tastes & doesn't last on me. I like the fragrance for a fruity smell but it is not one I will buy again because it just disappears on me.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I had a sample of this and I tried not to use it up so fast cause I just love it. Its a wonderful floral and for me those are hard to find. Sadly my sample is now used up, I see myself getting a full size if I can find it at TJ Maxx but they always just have stinky Viva La Juicy :-/

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

it soft perfumery sweet sophisticated scent
it you put to much u will kida smell like a grandma
but if you but 2 to 3 maybe 4 it will be just right

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Just awful. Absolutely grotesque. Smells cheap, sickly/sour like wilted jasmine. No wonder you can buy it at Kohl's for like $14! Couture Couture is their only fragrance that I find acceptable.

yoyo_0529
yoyo_0529

I just bought the whole set box of perfume, Body wash and body lotion yesterday.
I actually had the sample of this perfume beforehand and have been wanting, dying to get my hands on the set.
It took me awhile to finally decide on buying the full 100ml bottle since I noticed that the smell are quite classic, refined, and not too overbearring, just lovely.
Definately do not smell like a cute girl with pink hoodies as my first thought of "Juicy Couture", this fragrance fits for sophisticated ladies.

This is one of the most gorgeous modern white florals!

alice.weiss vasiliu
alice.weiss vasiliu

Anais Anais from Cacharel :)

popeteri
popeteri

I LOVE it! It smells so soft yet sweet & flowery all at once...drives men crazy!

ArtDecoGirlie
ArtDecoGirlie

I expected this to be young and fun, a little girly...I was very disappointed! It was quite possibly the worst blind buy I ever did (along with Lacoste Touch of Pink...). I tried, I really did. I sprayed it on a few times, it just didn't get any better for me.

SanDiegoNose
SanDiegoNose

My 15-year-old daughter received this as a gift. If it makes her smell like a stuffy old lady, well, you can imagine the implications for me (mother of stuffy old lady?) I actually don't like the way it smells on me, either, and I'm a middle-aged lady who doesn't want to smell like old lady -- not yet! I don't know if it's tuberose or lily -- but there's something in there that I absolutely loathe. I washed it off immediately and put on some Lolita Lempicka to take away the smell. Thank you, LL!

LadyGNotGaga
LadyGNotGaga

I like this fragrance a lot but dont use too much. It is sweet and you kind of want to eat it like a sherbet smoothie in the summer. Reminds me of melon and caramel.
It seems to be one that both men and women, young and old, straight and gay seem to like. IF you dont overdo it.

Explorer01
Explorer01

I find this scent unpleasant and irritating, don't know what it is it may be the combination of watermelon and flowers as previously said. Headachy to me. Not for me.

naeemah.davis
naeemah.davis

OMG! I LOVE this perfume! Everyone gifts me compliments and the men can't resist me when I wear it. I ran out and I HAVE to get some more!

feelawesomerobot
feelawesomerobot

I like this perfume a lot. It smells totally delicious on me. Like, gnaw on my wrists good.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I recieved a giftset of the Eau de parfum (50 ml), a sugar body scrub and a wonderfully scented and moisturizing lotion for xmas. I am surprised to find it light and not quite as juicy as i expected. White florals stand out most on me. Shall update the review after wearing it for a few days. A lovely scent that is sophisticated , delicate on my skin and which gets me many compliments xxx

luvyalots
luvyalots

Another Juicy perfume I don't like. I LOVE the scent of caramel, but this didn't smell like a sweet, caramel-y scent. To me, this smelled either A) an "old lady" perfume B) an average perfume that's too boring.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I LOVE this! Just found it at the store the other day, can't stop smelling it :)) It's more floral than fruity on me, definitely lily and hiacynth, perfect for this time of the year when i want to think of spring, it's stays on quite long as well!

fgamz
fgamz

i didnt really like this one.. My sister got it for christmas, and although it smells fantastic on her it smells absoloutley horrid on me, it smells like liquor, a sweet liquor that just lingers in the house.. I could understand how this could work but its definitely not for me.. The sillage unfort lasted forever and hated the base notes..

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

okay not to burst anyone's bubble but fragrantica is confused. lol. there is only ONE juicy couture - theres different charms on some editions, but the smell is the same! theres no "eau de couture"... its all juicy couture by juicy couture! look it up on nordstrom.... *sigh. had me running round in circles for quite a minute!

AWalkInTheWoods
AWalkInTheWoods

This fragrance is really nice. It reminds me a little of Dior Pure Poison-- they both have these heady white florals. I got this in a set of 3 Juicy fragrances and have to say I like Viva la Juicy the best, JC Juicy Couture second (I still like this one quite a bit and think it works well as a night scent), and then JC Couture Couture third (I didn't enjoy this one very much-- too mature, really heavy florals).

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I purchased a 30ml bottle of this when it was onsale and it was lovely! It is a strong floral and vanilla perfume. I didn't find this at all sickly sweet or foody. It smells expensive and classy. I see that caramel is listed but I never noticed this note which is a shame as I love caramel. The only slight downside is that it was quite strong and may give certain people headaches. All ages would suit this and I'd recommend buying a small bottle.

Boy was I shocked to see the notes listed here after smelling this on my skin.

I grew up surrounded by star jasmine in the summer. You could always catch strong whiffs of it before you'd look up from walking and notice an enormous patch. The scent of star jasmine is always strongest and most mesmerizing when the buds are just beginning to bloom. I was astounded at how similar this smelled to newly bloomed star jasmine. I couldn't wait to look up the notes. Jasmine isn't even listed here! I think the melon is what gives my nose the illusion of those freshly blooming buds. Right when it's blooming, it has a "green" quality about it, so you know it's at it's freshest.

All that said, I think this perfume is the most exquisite floral I've ever smelled. It takes me right back to countless moments where I'd be overwhelmed with the scent of jasmine and have to stop dead in my tracks to locate the patch, it smells SO real. Had I not smelled this perfume, I would have forgotten about all of those moments. I guess this will be a first for me in thanking a company for making a perfume that makes me so nostalgic!

aprilmoon
aprilmoon

Juicy Couture--I had some preconceived notions about this perfume due to the name and packaging, and they were all wrong! I anticipated this fragrance would be a sweet, fruity compote complete with side of glucose to wash it down. Rather, it started out as a heavy, albeit pretty, trumpet of hyacinth and lily, and very little else. My reaction was pure shock...where was the sugar? Where was the syrup you could cut with a knife? It's not making me feel like I want to brush my teeth after smelling it. So, I waited....

The intense floral notes were prominent and hung there for hours, where they eventually dissipated into a duskier version of its former self. I didn't catch much rose or patchouli. Some soft woods came to play in the base, but it was quite minimal.

I am surprised this type of scent is marketed at a younger generation, because the intensity of the hyacinth and lily seems mature to me. It is a nice little perfume and I prefer it over much more expensive perfumes I have smelled lately, including Jimmy Choo.

Perhaps there is a uber-sweet fragrance in Juicy Couture's family, but this isn't the one. I was judging this iconic perfume based on its funky external attributes geared at the current generation of youth and expected a lump of sugar, but instead, I found a bouquet.

20thcenturyrelic

I have a sample of it. I like it, especially for spring and summer. But I don't think I'll buy more - it's a little on the sweet side.

Thandar
Thandar

I used to like floral notes but I can't stand strong,musky scent.I don't like this perfume and 'Gucci flora' which are strong.This perfume smells cheap,bad and nothing special for me.But I really love 'Viva la juicy'.

Liina
Liina

This perfume is my favorite of all Juicy Couture's perfumes. It is described as a casual everyday scent but I think it’s much more than that. To me it smells elegant and I’d wear it on special occasions where I’d want to feel most feminine. But I don’t mind wearing it every day because it smells so divine. All the notes blend together wonderfully, juiciest fruits, sweet caramel and gorgeously blooming flowers. Juicy Couture has the loveliest juiciness in a bottle. Love it!

lhollingdrake
lhollingdrake

Just FYI, I bought a roll-on of this juice about a month ago. I've had it in my purse all this time. I went to put some on today and, lo, it was empty! All the juice had slowly seeped out over the last few weeks. I don't know if it's a flaw in the design or just my bottle.

My bag smells great, tho...

pisces3774
pisces3774

Interesting: London = Juicy Couture = Jean Paul Gualtier Fragile. At least on my skin. Wearing all three right now, and they're almost indistinguishable. The Fragile turns a little softer - almost a green tea note. The JC gets a little bit of a bubblegum note as it dries down. The London gets a little warmer. But extremely, surprisingly similar!

orchid_84
orchid_84

Juicy Couture opens with juicy, watery fruits (watermelon and citrus), but the fruit disappears quickly as the scent morphs into a white floral concoction. Lily and light tuberose are noticeable, but the rose hip is perhaps the most distinct scent. The florals remain fresh and green through the heart notes, and this is where I enjoy this scent the most.

Unfortunately a distinctly synthetic musk scent overtakes the freshness of the floral notes as the fragrance dries down. This is the point at which, when I get a whiff of this fragrance, I probably couldn't distinguish it from a much lower-end fragrance. This makes it hard to justify forking out the $ for this one in my mind. If JC didn't fall into this bland, synthetic drydown I would probably appreciate it more. Won't be a repurchase for me.

I actually don't find this scent to be very sweet or strong at all, as others have noted....in fact the staying power isn't great on me and I need to re-apply it several times through the day.

As a side-note, I find this very similar to Burberry London. London is perhaps a bit drier and more floral while JC is a hint juicier and fruitier.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Well, I didn't think I was familiar with that many perfumes, but the second I smelled this, it reminded me of how many other times I've smelled it.

LILIES! Loud, cool, clean lilies with a hint of fruity-aquatic sweetness, I'm guessing it's the watermelon. Definitely floral on me, and while it has a freshness to it, it's also VERY strong. If you have the association of lilies with funerals, I can see how this would be sad, it is very lily.

Not my style, it seems a little loud and self-absorbed to me, I must have known someone who wore this. I can kind of see the appeal though, it's not a bad scent, and it's definitely recognizable. It seems like something for a girl who's got it all and knows it.

UrbanBeautiful
UrbanBeautiful

my signature perfume. i always loved the brand itself and so when i saw the perfume itself, i was very excited, but scared to try, because i was awaiting a dissapointment... i thought it would be as sweet and tacky as the clothes are at times. but.... i was surprised.. and i think i had tears in my eyes of joy when i smelled it. it was like nothing i have ever smelt, and nothing was as good as this!
it is very young but sophisticated, warm, sensious, and urban. for me there is no composition as perfect as this one. it is unique and totally divine... just perfect for a young, yet grown up lady living in big city... just a tiny bit sweet with the caramel, watermelon and the flowers, but very very delicate, sophisticated, a little powdery and quiet and very calming. so perfect for everyday wear! for me the best and most perfect composition ever (paired with viva la juicy in the night) despite all other perfumes i like, fall in love with, wear... nothing as complex and yet as simple and gorgeous as this one.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

My favorite spring scent of all time. It's so elegant and luxurious but fruity and floral at the same time. Everything about the scent screams feminine. I have went through tree bottles so far. This is one scent that will always remain in my wide collection of scents!

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I have sprayed this on one wrist and Viva La Juicy on the other. Juicy Couture- I know many people here have commented saying that everyone wears this, but I honestly haven't smelled it on anyone before...

I'm smelling the top notes now- I'm not getting any caramel or vanilla (OR patchouli-yay!)- just a lot of tuberose/jasmine and something that reminds me of...money. I think someone alluded to 'rich girls' and I'll have to agree! Like Daisy from The Great Gatsby! It also pleasantly reminds me of good childhood memories- going to department stores and occasional trips to a high-end toy store. I don't get the 'sad, funeral flowers' vibe others have been talking about at all! I would also describe it as similar to Britney Spears Curious- albeit that one's rich cousin or something. It's pretty light on me and lasted 5-6 hours.

Right now, I'm loving it! It's not something I would typically wear, but I definitely see myself wearing it this Spring. I'm pleasantly surprised- I want to buy a full bottle! : )

SheShe

Charlottesmom told the right thing about lilies: the are sad and don't work for me, just like in funeral bunch of flowers. The drydown is a bit similar to Viva... on me, but no, too many hours to wait for a base to show up and the base is only good, not very good.

The smell reminds me a bit of Burberry and its The Beat or Celine Dion's Belong but it's different, chaotic, severe for many hours and then sweet, that doesn't match imo.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I thought I like this and even bought a small bottle which I used once and it got pushed back behind all my favorites. I can't really pinpoint why I dislike JC but I think it's the sort of dusty undercurrent I keep smelling and also the lily, lilys bug my nose and remind me of funerals so that note is never good for me if it shows up. I do like Viva La Juicy better but JC for me is a scrubber!

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Juicy Couture just can't decide what kind of perfume it wants to be. "Should I be an Oriental? A Gourmand? A Floral? I know, I'll be all of them," it shouts... until musk shows up and knocks everything else back. (I don't see musk in the list of accords, but I definitely smell musk in the base.)

This perfume is a loud battle between its notes rather than a subtle blending of so many disparate accords. On my skin, it dries down to a dry, woody-ish scent with a chemical bomb of musk overlying the whole. I wish I'd tested this one before buying. At least I only bought the .17 oz mini.

Juicy Couture is definitely not for me.

SheShe

I got a sample and my first impression is - I don't like it. It's a bit like... Couture Couture in a white and kinda sad way. It has a fresh start and I smell a lot of lily in it - that makes the smell kinda sad. It's fairly strong. I'll write something more afterwards, when more time will pass but my first impression is no. The bottle - also no.

Edit: the fragrance isn't something I could wear easily and I definitely woldn't feel comfortable in it. The first 2 hours I had sister Ratched from One Flew a Coockoo Nest in my imagination. Because the smell is cold and stiff and clean but sometimes tries to be sweet while in fact it isn't sweet. There's dysharmony in the fragrance, first the beginning: I sniffed white flowers (lily) with something green (leaves) at first and that was sad and loud and quiet at once. Creme brulee showed up for a moment and then it was gone together with the power it had in the beginning. I'm disappointed with the fragrance, being a fan of Viva La... , Couture Couture and liking Peace, Love...

This fragrance isn't sexy at all in my humble opinion. It's mature, sad and stiff.

Rach1
Rach1

Smells so rich and fancy. Ddin't like it at first becuase I've smelt "Viva La Juicy" first..which is much sweeter. "Juicy" is more fun/flirty and "Juicy Couture" is more sophisticated. One of the best in my huge collection! I love wearing it out.

Aredore
Aredore

I almost like this. The honey-tuberose accord is great, but the problem for me is that it is just too sweet and it doesn't suit me. Some girls feel sexy wearing sugar. It makes me hate myself. C'est la vie.

MyriamHM1000
MyriamHM1000

had a large bottle for 3 yrs - 22-25 yrs old

not repurchasing; too many teenagers wear it and I am already 28 so I don't want to feel old.

I smelled grapefruit in this and it is overpowering at first but it becomes veryy subtle.

Year round day or night- for me it was a weekend smell ; Sundays for church or with more sprays a special occasion.

elisabethgenest
elisabethgenest

I definitely feel like a character of the show "gossip girl" when I wear this. But what I like about this one is that its powdery but very much wearable, even for the ones that don't necessarily love powdery smells. It's also not too heavy, therefore I would categorize it as a day fragrance for the busy little rich schoolgirl (even if your not that rich, nor are u a schoolgirl) - a definite sexy fall fragrance.

hollyms
hollyms

Well, I was obsessed with Juicy fragrances until I found LUSH... so now my review is bias! But anyway, this scent is very nice and delicate, something to wear during the day, perhaps as your signature. It's definitely very feminine, with hints of floral and tons of sweetness. I've found that it doesn't last very long on me, though. I love having this as part of my collection, but won't repurchase.

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

Oooh, this is surprisingly VERY GOOD!Since I´m not a big fan of floral perfumes, this just took my mind to a gorgeous meadow full of flowers...It´s very flowery, but light, very feminine, fresh, innocent, romantic and yeah..it´s beautiful!Heavenly! Like beauty in a bottle.. Love this:)

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

اگر در این عطر و رایحه لذت و عشق را در نظر بگیرم نمی توانم هیچگاه فراموشش کنم جذاب عشق و خاطره فراموش نشدنی را دارا است از نمره 20 میتوانم 100 نمره بدهم.

If you enjoy the flavor and aroma and can not get the love I never forget the haunting memories of love and has more than 100 points I could score 20

superant
superant

It's original, complex and beautiful. Lasts several hours. The smell becomes softer during the day. It's lovely, feminine and fruity, but to me it's not that "young".
When I wear this I fell groun up and sophisticated.
The bottle is not that elegant to me...

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

Sense of harmony.believe it or not,using it is a sensuous experience,it perfumes not only your hands,but also infuses the room in which you use it, surrounding you in delightful perfume. JUICY COUTURE is a pleasurable experience.It is a superb blend of sensuality and playful innocence.Sparkling,Floral,Lovely, Modern, Fresh,Flirtatious,Sweet, Enchanting, Delicious and Romantic.

The composition merges ingredients that guarantee a romantic and flirty perfume fit for some fun partying: sparkling and juicy top notes of watermelon,passionfruit and mandarin orange into a powdery and floral heart of lily,tuberose and rose hip rises alongside notes of sweet vanilla,caramel and patchouli.like those drinks,JUICY COUTURE can be intoxicating.

The bottle is as stylish as the scent.The perfume is more floral than fruity for me.This EDP makes you feel sweet,fun,young and flirty.It is reserved for Spring and Summer and also for Festive occasions when you want to shine.perfect for a modern lady. Totally a really lovely scent and it would make a really great gift and definitely worth trying.

Sillage?Very Good.

Longevity?+8 hours on my skin.

scardenas
scardenas

I bought my 2nd bottle today! I love this fragrance so much! It makes me feel so fresh and Happy all day because the scent really lasts all day on my skin. I've gotten so many nice compliments too. :)

20thcenturyrelic

I got a sample vial of this and tried it. Nice fruity floral for summer. Will I buy a bottle of it? Probably not. I liked it, but not that much.

Note: This is strong and lasted for several hours on my very dry skin. Apply it with a light hand. At least when it's strong, you're getting value for your money!

Whit
Whit

I really like this; it's sweet, fruity and floral. I would think it would be perfect anytime time of year and you could wear it day or night. I don't own it yet, and I wanted to buy it yesterday. The choice was between this or Versace Bright Crystal. I bought the Versace even though my hubby liked the way this smelled better. If you let it dry down, the composition is way more complex than you'd think; it's very grown up. Overall, it's girly and feminine; I'm a total tomboy but I still like to smell like a girl. Nothing wrong with that! I will probably purchase this in the next few days, maybe along with Viva too. :D

EDIT: I bought a small size of the lotion online a while back and I really want to get the full size. This could very easily be my new signature scent. The lasting power is crazy, even for the body sorbet! It puts me in a happy, confident mood when I wear it and even after I slather on the lotion at 7am, wear it all day and wake up the next day, I can still smell it. Juicy Couture isn't overpowering,but it lasts and lasts, draws compliments, plus it's extremely versatile. It is expensive, even for the body care, but totally worth it.

merlin
merlin

More floral than fruity. Exactly ...WITHERED flowers. I dont wanna be offensive but this is Something a grandmother could wear..every sunday in church, overwhelmed by incense notes...

Its very unoriginal and plastic.

mademoiselle-c

I owned this three times when I was younger. It is a truly delicious scent that I have outgrown. It still smells yummy! Good for younger girls

pinkxlulu
pinkxlulu

At first, I thought I loved this scent. However, it grew increasingly cloying and sweet. After a few hours, I couldn't stand the way it smelled. I am not a big floral fan, but something about the combination of lily and melon was unpleasant.

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

I was so excited to get this perfume, because I love Juicy Couture. But when I wore it, it smelled A LOT different than it did in the ads. I was 16, and it made me smell like an old lady. Very disappointing.

wind83
wind83

i really like this scent. its long lasting. for woman 20-35 maybe..it smells like a little grape fruit..
to my skin.
its great.... i rated it 7/10

Suzanne G
Suzanne G

I remember clearly when I first tried this perfume. My daughter was in the USA when it was launched and brought me home a large bottle of it. She was almost jumping up and down with excitement, saying 'You have GOT to try this, you will LOVE it'. Being a Dior girl (but now hopelessly devoted to Flowerbomb), I tried it not expecting too much..my daughter was 19 at the time. And WOW..I had never smelt anything like. Sure it is sweet but beautifully sweet in my opinion and the scent just lasts and lasts. Even when I wake up I can still smell it. It is my daughter's signature scent (still, and she is now 23) and I always have a bottle of this on my shelf too. Must admit, she was right. I love it!! And the bottle is just gorgeous. I really don't think they should target only younger women with their advertising though, as I am sure it would appeal to all ages.
To put it simply, it is sweet , addictive and utterley feminine!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I tried this today and wasn't impressed. It isn't sweet, and is a very plain, uninteresting fragrance. I thought I'd like it because of some of the notes listed, but I don't.

UPDATE: I tried an impression fragrance of Juicy Couture at CVS and it smelled way better than the original!

servana
servana

Smelled like Viva La Juicy, except with spicy notes. It would be a lot better without those notes....

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Love the middle notes and the dry down but the top notes put me off the whole fragrance. Way too watery-fruity opening.

jessigirl
jessigirl

Its such a beautiful smelling perfume. It starts off nice and fruity and florally and then settles to a a nice sweet smelling amber base.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

decided to give this perfume a try on my skin considering i only smelled it on paper and hated it. well, on skin, it's not as bad as I thought. I still don't like it, but it's a shame b/c i feel only one note is making me dislike it. The hyacinth is overpowering to me. Everything else about this perfume is nice, I love tuberose, watermelon, creme brulee (which fits in so nice! I dont see it on here as a note, but on other sites they have listed it as an ingredient and I do think i smell it- or is it het caramel? ) but sadly the hyacinth ruined it. i do see the appeal to other women; that note may not be as pronounced on them or maybe they like it. I still love JC's viva and will always support JC :)

bunny
bunny

For me, it's perfect for a day/night out or when I'm with my man. But I wouldn't wear it to work or with men I'm not interested in. It's sexy and sophisticated, almost spoiled.

In my mind, I don't really associate this scent with the image created by JC cloths and bags. I think the scent is much wiser and sexier.

moraine
moraine

"Tutti-frutti bubblegum" I used to call this one. And you know what? IT IS. However, after wearing it all day I have discovered that it's so much more.

The florals are truly lovely, and I found the final stages of the drydown quite sophisticated and satisfying, almost masculine - the patchouli, I suppose. The article above says, "fresh, but not in a just-got-out-of-the shower way", but that was exactly what I did get from it, all day...that fresh, damp, earthy (but not dirty) undertone you sometimes find in musk perfumes.

Will I buy JC again? Uhhhh, no. But I'm no longer sorry to have it! :-)

jonr951
jonr951

I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! Haha! Who's tired of their bottle and wants to give it to me?! Haha! JK! Bravo Juicy!!! : )

wildthyme
wildthyme

This was my college perfume. I got it the first time I smelled it, right after it came out, before "everyone was wearing it". Somehow, it worked for me - it was fresh, sweet but not too sweet, alluring and romantic. My man at the time once told me to move away, the scent was about to drive him out of control...
When I finished the lotion/perfume set I knew I had outgrown it. I still enjoy catching a whiff when I see it in the store, but wouldn't wear it again. It's a great teen/college scent, but not the aroma of a woman in full bloom.

Laura in Houston
Laura in Houston

I have tried and tried to like this fragrance, but it just does not work on me. Add to that the fact that I am 50 (but a young 50, not a grandmother yet), and it's just obviously not for me. Hubby bought it for me, and he liked it, so I tried to work with it, but I'm glad he lets me go shopping with him for fragrance now.

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

never try ed this perfume but i think its probably good like viva la juicy but i don't think i will purchase a bottle of this perfume

candymarie
candymarie

I am SO surprised that bubblegum is not listed amongst the notes. I'm only half kidding, and not that there's anything wrong with bubblegum, some of which is very delicious. I would say, for better or worse, JC falls into a category of perfume that is the polar opposite of, say, Chanel No. 5. Would that be a fair statement? No judgement, just tellin' it like it is.

Miss_Dasha
Miss_Dasha

I am simply in love with this perfume...

dewibluebell
dewibluebell

I would recommend this for a tween or teen only. Juicy Couture is a lot like wine from a box: way too sweet, cheap and leaves me with a headache.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

On first spraying this I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is not the standard light, sweet, generic fruity-floral commercial offering, but rather something less sweet and more citrusy and green. It shouts loudly, turned up to full 80s volume, and it’s definitely not a rainbows and unicorns Barbie-doll scent. There is a “juicy” green apple in the sillage, but sniff a little closer and it’s an apple accord that’s been hugely overdosed with the same aroma chemical that’s used in artificially flavored “apple” candies like Jolly Ranchers, giving it a characteristic scent that makes my nose wrinkle. The oddly augmented apple is not as horrible as it sounds - it’s just different, and different is not necessarily bad.

As the top notes dry down, a strong, cardboardy commercial base emerges, probably Iso E super and a few of its usual “woody” playmates. On top of this are some sharp white florals. By the time an hour has passed, a bit of vanilla emerges, but by then the woody base has really taken over, hijacking the whole scent. After a while I noticed that the scent was mostly white floral on my skin, but strong synthetic woody wherever it had gotten on my clothing. I changed my top, and the woody stuff was knocked down to a tolerable level.

As the day wore on, the white florals evolved from a sharp lily-of-the valley to a nice gardenia. Many hours later, even after taking a shower, the gardenia scent, along with some woody-musky notes, was still very strong on my skin, where it was trying to bond for life. From my clean skin it migrated to my clean clothing and is still going strong 15 or 16 hours later.

Juicy Couture is not really my style, but it’s got some interesting features, not the least of which is its ultra-longevity. It might be a wonderful choice for someone who likes assertive, long-lasting white florals with some greenish notes and a lot of sharp, synthetic wood.

cherryfairy
cherryfairy

girly,pink lipped, juicy couture-clad, blonde highlighted young woman with a certain amount of naughtiness. it is hard to resist!

ReinaT
ReinaT

Juicy Couture is just that - a juicy fruity fragrance. I'll grant you it is feminine and it's saving facture is that is has a few floral notes in it, but for my senses, it is just too fruity. The bottle is lovely, especially the cap but I don't really like it. I would say it is ok for day use and summer use only. Nothing mysterious or magical about it, at least for me. I would recommend it for a younger woman, so I gave my bottle to my kid, she just turned 18. I think it will work well for her. I would not recommend this for an older, more sophisticated lady at all. It has a very young, fresh, fruity smell. It's pretty though and good for summer or day use.

Ducktail
Ducktail

My husband chose this fragrance for me. I would not have chosen it for myself. I have to admit though that it is a lovely, fresh, sweet, floral, fruity, citrus and sophisticated scent. I was rather surprised to see that this brand is actually marketed to a younger age group. Sadly, I could not handle the perfume. As much as I wanted to keep it, it had to go as it induced headaches. I tried wearing the lotion/body cream and that worked out better for me! I love it! Now, it doesn't come one screaming but just envelopes me in it's delightful fragrance all day long. The scent stays the same on me from start to finish. I just love how I smell when I head out to work, how my bathroom smells after I've moisturized with it, and at the end of the day, under my clothes and under the sheets at night. Juicy Couture is really a winner!

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Even though there are all fruits in the top notes, all I smell are florals. It's a very pretty scent that reminds me of a walk in the garden while spring is in bloom and the sun is shining. A definite spring fragrance. :)

birdofparadise
birdofparadise

When I first sniffed this, the first impression that came to mind was gardenias with a bitter edge to it. I see that gardenias are not listed in the notes but even my husband picks it up. It dries down to a lovely clear gardenia scent on me without the edge and lasts all day and into the evening. A very noticeable fragrance - not one that I can just wear casually. I'm looking forward to trying Viva la Juicy to compare.

denmaz
denmaz

this one has a solid and expensive smell. suitable for office wear i guess. eventhough not very special (like a lipstick or body lotion smell at a glance), but it's well made.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This is a beautiful, transparent and very feminine scent, the vulgarity of the bottle does not reflect its delicate but distinctive tuberose. Definately not what I expected and I find the rest of their range pretty run of the mill. I don't get the gourmand notes in this at all and find it quite a clean scent rather than cloying - it has that coolness which tuberose sometimes has and I can see myself wearing this with abandon from spring onwards!

boarbb
boarbb

I love this perfume very much!last really long and only 2 sprays u r good to go!ppl around me used to like it=] but im going to give it to my fd erika:] becuz she likes it and i want her to be happy!!!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I think maybe because this is worn by my younger sister it is hard for me to imagine anyone over 25 wearing it.
It is very very fruity, all passionfruit, apple, mandarin and watermelon. But the caramel is very lovely in it and you do get a trace of the lily which keeps it from smelling foody. A bright and sparkly perfume.

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

I'm not one for fruity florals generally but the fruits in Juicy Couture's top notes make me melt. So delicious! It fades to the heart to quickly and while the heart is gourmand and floral, I do miss those fruits. A little too much tuberose as well, but a very nicely blended fragrance. The base is wonderfully creme brulee-y and softly musky. I feel modern, pretty, and interesting when I wear this!

Scent-a-holic
Scent-a-holic

Well this is my new favorite perfume lately. I recently bought a few bottles of this (I'm ashamed to say how many). And I find that the bottle and the glorious scent inside smells like how I imagine a Italian castle might smell and have bottles that look classic like this. So delicious!! I admitt it is a mature scent but you don't have to be over 40 to like this lollz. It's also incredibly long lasting so you get what you pay for here ladies. I don't find anything in this fragrance to complain about it smells expensive so I can't see comparing it to a "skanky" sort of smell at all. Very sexy head turner for sure...It's not for everyone but if you like vanilla creme-brulle some soft fruits magnolia and lilly of the valley you will find this complex fragrance absolutely delectable!!! Definately one to try if not buy.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

tested yesterday! well, i really didn't like it at all. it's very floral in a grandma-ish way i think...my two friends didn't like it too they said it smells like sampaguita...flowers that the church vendors are selling and then when you buy the flowers you offer them to the saints displayed at home....I tried viva la juicy and it's way much much better than this one! I think it suits better to 40 years old above. it's not my cup of tea. Others who likes the scent of sampaguita as their fragrance, probably they will like this juicy couture!

fallingin28
fallingin28

To be honest, there are a lot of wonderful reviews below me, so I'll keep it brief.

Juicy Couture is floral to me. When first sprayed I get a lovely bouquet of flowers that has been drizzled by honey. I only get slight hints of fruit/sweetness behind the dominant florals.

The dry down is feminine and I can now only smell the vanilla and some patch coming through.

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely floral, but that's what comes through on my skin. It is very close to the skin, and doesn't last as long as I would like it to.

OneScent
OneScent

First time I got a whiff of this, I thought it smelled way too strong and old-ish. I hated it.

Then I just decided to give it another shot. Instead of just smelling it from the bottle, I applied it on my wrist. Yes, it was still very strong but then a few minutes later, I found the dry down of this to be...actually delicious! I appreciate the floral fragrance in this and I'm happy I stuck to it.

But I'd be careful where I wear this. I think this is a scent for those who want to smell mature, like for special occasions. I don't think a lot of teens would like this one.

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fragrance. From the moment I sprayed it on my arm, I fell head over heels for it. The smell to me is magical, uplifting, radiant and mysterious. Its in a league all its own. ;-)

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Juicy couture! I had a love hate relationship with it for quite a while. It was love at first sight when I saw the gorgeous bottle. Very old school, and i loved it at first sniff. It was summertime when I bought it and very hot and humid. When I put it on for the first time, I Liked the opening, but then the scent became too thick laden with a very strong tuberose note. It was all tuberose for me from the beginning till the end, and i hated it and got bored with this stuffy smell. I had lost all hope for it, when in the winters, I gave it another try. OMG! iT WAS GREAT.I could actually smell other notes that everyone kept talking about. The caramel/creme brulee came out the loudest and I could amost taste the burnt/bitter sugar on top of creme brulee. Love it.Very cozy for the winters. Just dont touch it if you live in very hot humid climes.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I was dying to give it a shot for a long time, because the bottle looks really chic and magical. I'm so glad to get a sample some days ago, then I would have enough time to decide on whether "Juicy Couture" is my thing.

I have to confess that I really fell for it on the first smell. It's sweet, I guess the Hiacynth balanced all the sweet fruits a lot, that makes this very kind of sweetness so adorable. Then the turbo rose and the lily begin to take place, but this phase is too short for me, less than 1 hour I guess. Quickly it dries down to a boring wood + caramel combination.

I'm kinda disappointed. If only the middle notes, I mean the flowers, could last longer, I would be rather keen on this perfume. Buy or not to buy, I'm still on the fence.

janudy
janudy

For a perfume created for Barbie-I think this is spot on. It's girly and bubbly, doesn't take itself too seriously, but at the same time I feel like some thought was put into making this scent so that it wouldn't become "just another fruity floral". I get a lovely watermelon note when I first put it on, almost no florals, and then just some sweet vanilla. This stuff is strong--one spray is enough!

Loraamore
Loraamore

I spritzed some on today at the counter and it smelled good on me, but I don't think I could ever buy it or wear it again. It smells like the insides of those big purses girls have in Las Vegas. You know the ones...who are exiting the elevator at 10:00 in the morning.

I am so confused. 3 bottles of Juicy Couture are lookalike. I am not sure which is which but the one I tried is so strong like being slapped in the face with a flower bouquet. It's almost vulgar to me. All the fruits must be running scared because I cant smell it here. I don't know. Is this the right bottle?

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

This is not a gourmand fragrance, regardless of the fact that is has "creme brule" in it. I do not have a fine nose to distinguish florals like I do gourmands, but this is very floral. I couldn't tell you the notes, but it's just a cluster of floral with a slightly sweet undertone. It grows on me as it dries down, but it's very floral and very cliche. There's nothing special or distinctive about this fragrance.

Lasting power on the EDP is literally 8 hours (and more) so that's a plus. Gonna keep it just in case I get the touch for something more floral.

Jordan19
Jordan19

When i first bought this fragrance, i decided to buy it as a box set along with the body lotion and shower gel. The shower gel..i could not smell on me at all after my shower but the fragrance and body lotion together was heavenly. Its quite decadent but its not obnoxious or in your face. I think if you're a fan of sweet, almost candy-ish lets all roll around in cookies and ice-cream sort of fragrances then you'll love this one. I like it simply because to me, its original and it makes a statement.

Chrissie8809
Chrissie8809

I absolutely adore the bottle! It looks so elegant and pretty sat on my dresser.
The patchouli sort of screamed at me when I first sprayed it, which suprised me...luckily it died down quickly & smelled DIVINE! The creme brulee is to die for, so smooth and sensual :)

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I have recently realised that my skin has an annoying habit of sweetening every fragrance it touches beyond what could ordinarily be expected. So when it comes into contact with something that is *supposed* to smell sweet my poor pancreas starts whimpering in concern.

My first sniff of this was gorgeous - fruity, juicy & tangy (probably the passionfruit). And then as it developed, I started to imagine little sugar crystals forming in my nostrils. Incredibly sweet and not at all something I could wear even though I do kind of like it.

Aside from the frightening sugar rush, there is something vintage in here, no doubt the tuberose mixed rather disconcertingly with tangy fruits.

You will never get bored wearing Juicy Couture!

It took me a while to make my way to JUICY COUTURE, ironically because of the ubiquitous advertising campaign. Every time I see those post-apocalyptic metrosexual lads covered with tatoos and those nineteenth-century lasses sipping JC from a straw, I feel a slight twinge of revulsion.

Yet, upon finally spritzing this juice on, I find that I like it. While hardly revolutionary, this sweet floriental offers something for nearly everyone or is, "all over the map," as one might say for a less agreeable fragrance. (-:

So, why did JUICY COUTURE, a slightly fruity, tuberose-rich floriental with an almost gourmand patchouli drydown, win the FIFI in 2006? Maybe because it was up against RUMEUR and INSOLENCE? Just a guess...

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I finally got my hands on a Juicy Couture perfume set. I don't know why I waited so long to try this. It smells amazing it's fruity but the tuberose makes it quite a sophisticated scent. It is complex and develops over time. the longer it stay on the skin the better it is. The top notes linger for many many hours, when the base note appear it seems like a totally different fragrance. This is very sweet at the beginning but then it becomes a floral scent! The body lotion is amazing too, one can easily wear it alone because the sillage is good! I would say this perfume could easy last 24 hrs when I think it has faded the base notes become prominent. The bottle is lovely, it's chunky but classy. I love it! Another plus is that my husband loves it on me! This is easily becoming my signature scent!

enidan
enidan

Hi, this is the black sheep, reporting. I'm actually quite partial to dirty notes in perfumes (a bit of stickiness from too much fooling around, nappies, ladies' knickers, and so on), and don't think of myself as a prude, fragrance-wise. But JC is absolutely off-limits for me. Smells like diluted personal emissions, fake-tan and a bit of leftovers from a nasty fruit gift basket. Ciao JC!

swenada
swenada

Finally tested and purchased this one today along with juicy couture (JC). I do find that JC stays on longer than the Viva La Juicy (VLJ). The VLJ spot on my wrist is almost totally gone unless it really is and I am imagining it being there.... I asked my hubby if he liked the scent when I got home and he said he doesn't smell anything...and this is like 2hrs after it was sprayed on my wrist. He did pick up and LOVED the scent of JC though.

It's now been like 4hrs since they both have been sprayed on my wrist and the JC wrist smells like I just sprayed it on whereas the VLJ wrist is unscented.

Anyway I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

I really like it Unique,classy and Defenitly couture.Alway wear it when I'm going out to a nice place.

katabra
katabra

It smells awful,at least on my skin.very sweet and cheap smell.I surely expected more when I was buying the magazine which contained the sample.I should have bought the one with the sample of Ange ou Demon(guivenchy} because I had already tested it at Beauty shop.That was very sweet
but elegant.

misswhite130
misswhite130

This is such a versatile scent! use lightly during the day or use with the shower gel and lotion for a fantastic night time scent. it is a fruity scent and not to everyones taste, but it is unique! my other half lives with other men and they have commented on how nice the place smells when i've been using the bathroom! it's a sweet but strong fragrance.

eezepeeze
eezepeeze

Juicy Couture is a lovely, multifaceted scent that unveils its many layers over several hours. The top notes last about two hours, then the tuberose begins to bloom. As the perfume settles into its base notes, the caramel, vanilla, and creme brulee encourage neck nuzzling from your favorite nuzzler. This scent lasts a LONG time, up to 20 hours. It takes full advantage of all that time to unfold its many layers.

belletresor
belletresor

Not sure why JC got FiFi Fragrance of the Year in 2006?? Maybe it was a slow year that year.

Juicy? Yes - quite. A little too sweet for my tastes.

Couture? Hmmm - not so much. Unless your idea of couture is a fragrance similar to those strong, overly fruity scents that Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works have.

To be honest, I didn't HATE it, I just didn't love it. I was actually on the fence for a while. I definitely appreciated some of the white floral notes; the part that kept me from REALLY liking it was the overpowering sweetness (I sure don't mind a little vanilla note in there to sweeten things up a bit, but the "watermelon, pink passion fruit, caramel, and creme brulee" notes just put it over the top for me.) If I am going to wear a totally feminine mixture of white florals, I would gravitate to something with a spicy note to counterbalance, like Jessica McClintock(STILL one of my long-standing favorites).

JC is very strong - powerful sillage and thus, for me unwearable to the office. And I simply don't picture it as an evening fragrance, so I will have to say "No" to this one.

Sassy1
Sassy1

I finally got my hands on a mini of this one at a smokin' price...so excited! The notes look wonderful!
So far, all I'm getting is watermelon and hyacinth, which is ok I guess, but I want it all!! It's been over a 1/2 hr, how long does it take for the tuberose to show up with it's friends Lily and Rose?
I guess it is one of those slower developing scents so will try to be patient. Update later.

Update: After a little more wear, I still get a top heavy hyacinth surrounded by fruit. The caramel does show up after 4-5 hours but so skin close can barely detect it. Reminds me alot of Lucky You which is much less expensive. Just ok for me, not stellar.

guest_Gina007
guest_Gina007

I have never loved other perfumes like I do the original juicy couture and juicy couture couture perfumes. As a fifty year old woman, that is saying a lot.

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Wow!what a surprise!usually i.m into orientals.and floral fruity.so that one on me is verry rose vanilla with a water melon note on top.feminine and soft.love it.

dina
dina

An ode composed around the Tuberose. From the moment you spritz it you smell continuously the tuberose. It's sweetened by the woodsy and fruity notes. However, the caramel wasn't perceived to my nose.
It has some similarity with Fragile (JPG) at the dry down, only better as less loud and Fairy Dust (PH) though the dry down is totally different being very fruity and airy in Fairy dust.
The lasting power is great.
The charm (necklace) that comes along is not as beautiful as the one displayed in the picture, just some plastic pendants.

LoveLy

i think i'm actually starting to like this one now...when its almost done...i'm finally starting to smell the creme brulee part and its mixed with a rose and it smells awesome..however, being that this was expensive and i was lucky to find it at the price i did, i probably wont be buying this again. but it was good while it lasted.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

This is a nice scent. EVERYONE wears it though. It lasts a long time, and I sometimes wear it out at night. I do not wear it too often though. Very mainstream.

HOPE007
HOPE007

Got this as a gift from my sister, as she adores this perfume. I like it, it is a nice floral - done well. There is something about it that reminds me faintly of Flower from Cynthia Rowley for Avon though - I think it is the Lily essence, but it isn't as strong. Overall I like it, not a disagreeable scent by any means... We usually like each other's scents although I am more the adventurous one for myself... My gift to her is Champs Elysees by Guerlain ;-)

tulip09
tulip09

I like the watermelon scent in this perfume. It's so sweet. To me the smell is similar to Michael Kors' Very Hollywood. But I think Juicy is better.
I plan to purchase this perfume very soon

LoveLy

its an okay smell, i'm just really bored with it already. i'm used to alternating the perfumes i use with my mood but this i really really want to get rid of rather quickly because its so blah...and doesnt last... dare i say it was all hype? however, i do in fact use it in my hair..that way it doesn't bother me as much but people get a chance to smell it on me. i spray the perfume on my brush, let thee alcohol evaporate(because it might dry my hair out) and then brush.. its not that bad

KellyBellyz
KellyBellyz

For me this frag screams floral and I'm not a floral kinda gal. This frag would be an ok frag for me, EXCEPT there is a note in there that offsets me and reminded me of my cheapy Bonnebell Emoticon frag in Pretty from elementary. However love the drydown and the drydown is somewhat similar to her sister, Viva La Juicy (which I adore :p). However, staying power is excellent as oppose to Viva :/ Still, it is not enough for me to buy, unless I receive it as a gift then I won't mind using it lol

guest_yay
guest_yay

once again..i really dont like this. i have been using it because i like how the bottle looks on my dresser but there is no lasting power with this perfume and my hands has been getting heavier and heavier when spraying..so i just dont know what this is. plus, i havent smelled this vanilla-y part yet. just smells like old dead roses to me. i dont really get what the big praise for this is. :( disappointed

eranaral
eranaral

A sweet scent. But done very lightly. Its not a heavy sweet scent. Reminds me slightly of jelly beans. lasts 5-7 hours on skin and longer on clothing. Great for spring and summer days and nights.

vioversilver
vioversilver

A pretty scent , what I like the most is the watermelon put into the mix , it contributes into making this into a happy , bubbly, good time kind of perfume .
To me this is very 'girly' sexy , cheeky, an outrageous flirt scent - in other words just having a blast being a girl is what its all about with this frag - sweet but in the good kind of candy way , not tacky sickening sweet.

Putting this on on a dreary day could easily help cheer me up because it's just so darn pretty & bubbly.

guest_fragrance21
guest_fragrance21

i dont like this all that much. the bottle is really pretty but the smell doesnt lastr that long on me. i he to keep refreshing it throughout the day. i must have had a defective bottle...

thelaurenator
thelaurenator

As the reviewer below said it, this is a wonderful white floral fragrance, which surprised me. I'm not one for the usual Juicy Couture aesthetic (expensive velour pantsuits? no thanks) but this perfume is exceptionally crafted. This is an ode to tuberose. It is extravagant, decadent, rococo even. It grabs nearby people and makes them take notice. This scent is romantic, flirty, and just plain gorgeous. That is, if you like tuberose. If you don't like florals, stay far away from this one, because the watermelon top notes, while lovely, disappear fast and all you're left with is that diva, Tuberose.

5 stars/5.

Ivy
Ivy

When I first tried this on, my first reaction was, "Eh, this is old lady perfume." The dry down was much better and after being on my skin a few hours, I did like it. It lasts all day.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

I love tuberose, but I can only take it in small doses. That being said, I didn't think I would like Juicy Couture at first spray. But the drydown takes some of the fierceness out of it, culminating with a slight musk that is original and enveloping. Smells fresh, clean, and youthful even though I usually associate tuberose anything with an older crowd. Can you believe this is the first time I have ever tried Juicy Couture? I have sampled MANY fragrances and it is true that many knockoff perfumes have followed this one. But Juicy is by far the leader of the pack. Although it has been attempted to replicate it, Juicy holds it's own. Not bad at all, and lasts awhile. And the bottle is adorable.

Mido
Mido

Amazing perfume .. whene i smell this perfume i remember all things about my honey>>

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

This is an interesting perfume, although I don't think many people will describe it as "pretty". It's fresh but a bit sharp, not sweet at all to me, though caramel and vanilla is mentioned in the notes... This perfume is more for true perfume lovers, who can appreciate it's character. I find it intriguing, but the price is so high that I probably won't buy it.

Here's one that doesn't work for me at all. After an onset very akin to the scent of freshly applied hairspray, I get a blast of screamingly bright Tuberose with some greenish edge and an aquatic note that is probably Watermelon. Sharp, pervasive, young and loud in a vulgar way.It's simply too much, too harsh and too invasive on me. I'll pass. More for the rest of you!

Trinity
Trinity

I've almost forgotten how much I enjoy wearing "Juicy Couture"!

It has been a while, since I have last worn this fragrance. The downside of having a big fragrance collection is, that some bottles get in the back of your vanity dresser and your simply forget and completely overlook them.

Two days ago, "Juicy Couture" fell back into my hands by complete coincidence. I was actually looking for another fragrance and there it was…..sitting and waiting patiently for me to be noticed again!

"Juicy Couture" is a very enchanting floral (fruity) fragrance. Just one little spray on my skin is enough and I am immediately feeling in a good mood!

It is rather playful, without being bimbo girly at all. It seems like the bottle contains and captured all the laughter's, fun and happiness there is!

The tuberose, although most dominant to notice on my skin, is simply perfect. Soft and creamy and yes, very dreamy too. When the fragrance starts to settle and warm with my skin, the true magic happens! Slowly, the scent of warm caramel (or rather Crème brulee" appears….and the vanilla, patchouli and woods makes this a dry down to die for!

Now, while I am wearing and enjoying this fragrance so much, I am seriously asking myself, why on earth I was waiting so long to rediscovery this gem!?

Since it is back in my life, I think I will treasure and appreciate it even more for what it is: A simply beautiful, up beat and delightful fragrance!

golden
golden

I don't like this one as it smells too cloying and too herby for me. I really don't understand what all the hype/fuss is all about? It smells more like a mans aftershave / scent and i find it rather masculine.

izzie07
izzie07

Love this perfume. One of the best in a long time.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

Another one of my "buy untested"-experiments that ended badly. On me, there's just an intense blast of hyacinth and tuberose, and then ...nothing else. It's very fresh, but gets far too green, sharp and soapy. I've worn it for two days now, but it doesn't improve.
The embarrassing thing is that I'll hang on to this one just because of the bottle - I got the smaller size that comes in the rectangular metallic bottle with a tiny cherry cupcake dangling from it. Too cute for words!

ETA: I wore it a few more times, and it's actually growing on me! I'm just really not used to this type of "split" fragrances - that is, green (or, well, the scent that I interpret as the color green) and fruity overtones with a sweet, creamy base. It's a little like wearing two completely different scents at the same time.

jatzzie
jatzzie

Ooh, today I finally found Juicy Couture and got a chance of sniffing it.I adore the bottle, it's very elegant,classic and pretty.As for the juice inside, very sweet, girlie, I am usually not into such sweet fragrances, but JC smells very lovely and caught my "nose" so I am planning on adding it to my perfume collection.:D

rainydays
rainydays

I had this years ago... one of my very first perfumes. I liked it then (I had hardly explored the world of perfume yet), but I gradually lost my taste for it. Now, I find it to be particularly boring. The fruits smell heavy and artificial, and the floral compositions are muddled. I can't even tell what I'm smelling, it just strikes me as rotting-sweet. Not my thing anymore.

guest_anna
guest_anna

I didn't like it very much,because it is too carroty and fresh to me,not sexy too.I like powdery and sweet scents,it is not like that.

talat
talat

A very poweful, sophisticated and modren fragrance. I loved it from the first sniff. I am proud to have such a lovely fragrance. If you are thinking to have one, don't hasitate, have one NOW.

Casi
Casi

Juicy Couture is 85% white floral, 15% fruity freshness, in my opinion. I have a spray sample of this. The first time that I tested JC, I was disappointed. When I hear the word "juicy," my mind envisions something sweet, fruity---JUICY. ;0) I am quite fond of JC, so my disappointment was not because I dislike this lovely, very wearable fragrance. Hmm...picture this: You order a glass of iced tea and without looking, you take a drink. Your mind has prepared your taste buds for tea. Instead, there is Coke in your glass. That is the best way that I can explain myself. I was expecting one thing, but received another. I have only tested this twice. The first time was several months ago and it was still rather chilly. While I liked it well enough, JC didn't really "wow" me. I tried it again today and it has been exceptionally warm here in SoCal. I was hot all day! I found myself really loving JC today, as my body temperature was much higher, the notes in this fragrance literally came alive. It was a pleasant distraction on an otherwise muggy, stale day. I sprayed liberally, as I do not find JC to be cloying in the least. Which brings me to another nice point. This scent has amazing staying power without being "too much." I even sprayed a bit in my hair. I think that there is a terrific balance with JC. Often times, a floral fragrance can be too artificial-smelling for my taste. That is where the "15%" fruity notes lend a helping hand to the white florals, keeping it fresh and just a tad sweet. I look forward to trying Viva from Juicy Couture, as I suspect that I will find more of the sweet "JUICY" scent that I was expecting from JC. Since I love and DESIRE so many fragrances, I doubt that I will invest in a full-size bottle of this, but I would definately purchase a roll-on or purse size of JC! Worth mentioning: I don't care about the popularity of this EDP. Whether it be a niche fragrance or a best seller at the dept. store counter, if I like it...I like it!

Finch
Finch

Oh. My. Gosh. I hate this stuff with a passion. To me, it speaks volumes- not about being sophisticated, or couture- but about wanting to own it just because it's made by Juicy. Unfortunately this also has to do with the women I've encountered who wear it! I'm not saying that everyone who owns it is an awful, shallow person- at all. But I don't understand why it's so popular, other than the label itself. It's far too much of a hodge-podge and is way too sweet. Nothing about it is revolutionary. And how can it be "couture" if it's such a trend?

To be completely honest, I'm not actually sure whether I like Juicy Couture or not. Most of the time I'm fairly certain about liking or disliking something, however in this case, Juicy Couture leaves me on the fence.

First off, this is a nice fragrance. The reason why it is popular is not a mystery to me, yet there is something about this fragrance that will have me smelling it for hours but at the same time thinking it's not all that great.

Although Juicy Couture is supposed to be a fruity floral, I consider this fragrance as being more of a white floral. The tuberose, lily and rose notes are rather prominent, even in the opening. The drydown of vanilla and caramel also leans towards a gourmand fragrance.

I think I do like Juicy Couture, but I think the only thing that holds me back is the simple reason that it smells too similar to other floral fragrances I have tried. I may have built up a high expectation of Juicy Couture because it was so popular.

With that being said, it's still a pleasant, feminine, pretty and casual fragrance which could suit almost every season. The great lasting power is not to be dismissed and its popularity just goes to show that it's not to be ignored.

I have to be honest on Juicy Couture: I really like it! I've been told so long that it is a bopsy scent for teen-agers that I skipped it for a while. Than I went to a chain perfume store in Italy and there was a whole corner dedicated, so I decided to test and what I've found out is that this fragrance isn't really into a matter of age nor style! It may be far too popular to be original. Actually it's a very pleasant, highly wearable, not invading, floral, a little sweet scent with a soft long-lasting woodsy/powdery base. Very fragrant, quite classic I would say, with some distinction. If I smelled this on an elegant middle-aged lady on her casual day I would not tell it from other big names scents. This smells in the same line as Dior Miss Dior Cherie, Hermes Kelly Caleche, Chloe and the alikes. It is very suitable for daywear at the office or shopping around or at an after-work drink. It's delicate and quite lovely, unmistakebly feminine but not in your face. The price is good average and the bottle is so cute! It's a modern bottle with a vintage allure. I advise that you try this before skipping just because you're not into Juicy Couture style. You may find out that it works fine with your chemistry.

thegirlsapearl
thegirlsapearl

For me, it was 'love at first whiff'... bought it as soon as I could get my hands on a bottle and have had amazing compliments every time I wear it - it oozes sensual femininity - gorgeous bottle too. Like another comment I read, I wouldn't use it in winter, but for spring or summer, it is perfect...mmmm!!!

luz
luz

JC is one of my favorite scents. The first time I got a sample of it, I thought it was very aritificil and overwhelming. I still think it should be wore cautiously because it is very easy to get too much of it: the sillage is great. This is an intense candy-creamy-floral, very sweet but decent. I get many compliments wearing it. I think it is sort of a new generation of the loud/noisy Lou Lou. In ten years from now,I think people will have about this one the same kind of opinion which is given nowadays to Lou Lou.

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

The first time I smelled this, I think I literally recoiled in horror. The word juicy has always brought to mind very sweet, tart, fruity smells and I expected something in the way of a sweet and tangy blast of berries to come shooting out of this lovely bottle and was ever so disappointed to find an overwhelming white floral, instead.

That was a couple of years ago. While I'll admit, I'm still a gourmand girl above all else, I've grown to appreciate white florals for what they are: feminine, fresh, sensual and romantic - and this one has, admittedly, grown on me to the point that I'm considering a purchase of the roll-on.

My mother adores white florals and used to use Michael by Michael Kors, religiously; which is probably why I shied away from this one, initially (who consciously wants to smell of her mother?!). Anyhow, I've always loved the smell of white flowers in their natural state, and I think JC does an excellent job of blending tuberose and honeysuckle in a way that almost brings them to life.

I know that honeysuckle isn't listed in the notes and maybe it's not supposed to be there, however I smell it - loud and clear and in all its sweet, luscious glory. This isn't an artificial, soapy honeysuckle but rather a sweet, milky, just-plucked-from-the-vine interpretation and it blends so well with the tuberose that it's easy to forget that it's the smell of a perfume and not a garden surrounding me and following me wherever I go.

This is definitely NOT a scent I would wear in winter - to me, white florals are a warm weather accord and the heat seems to bring out all their sensuality and warm them up so as to make them smell like actual petals blooming on the skin. I tested JC on my skin a couple of days ago when the weather was warm and it made me want to change out of my casual shopping clothes into a beautiful, flowery dress and to walk through a garden in full sunlight - enjoying the heat instead of hiding from it.

This is a very rich, thick scent and as the fruitier top notes fade and you're left with sweet, succulent tuberose and honeysuckle, you'll certainly catch compliments left and right but be forewarned - more than one or two spritzes will take Juicy Couture from sensual to stench in a nanosecond. Don't be fooled by the brand as this is nothing like the tacky, florescent sweat suits designed by Juicy Couture with "JUICY" written across the bum - it's a very grown-up, mature white floral with lasting power and depth to match its maturity.

smp
smp

I bought this scent last month and i think that is very special for young spirit and sensitive personality...
Smells very soft and pleasant to take into account...

katyas
katyas

Strangely, this does the same thing on me that Celine Dion Celine Dion does, which is to come out the bottle smelling lovely, but once it gets on my skin it just smells like dust. *sigh* I just can't figure it out - similar fragrances smell wonderful; I don't know what is different in this one, but my body chemistry just doesn't work. C'est la vie.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I agree with Aeternitas that Vera Wangs' Princess and this are comparable... I don't know what common note they have(if any), but there is something in both compositions that make me think they are very much alike.
And because of the initial blast of the top notes(but mainly the hyacinth) being sooo strong, I used to greatly dislike this fragrance. I never thought I'd ever say this, but I really like it now! I just needed to give it a few trys, and it also helps if you wait for it to sit on your skin for a while, to fully appreciate it. And maybe it's just me, but I would classify this as being more of a gourmand than floral-fruity(?)... In which case it would also explain why I've grown so fond of it, seeing as I'm a huge fan of the gourmands:)

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I don't see how people can classify this as a fruity fragrance. Viva La Juicy is very fruity, and even THAT fragrance isn't fruity, but very sweet. This one smells very floral to me. I have both of them and I love them both

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

A really JUICY fruitty floral scent in the most gorgeous bottle. I find the opening notes of hiacynth and apple mouth-watering! The base is sweet and intoxicating with the caramel and vanilla seductive notes. Overall, it's a gem of a fragrance, both romantic and flirtatious, with exceptional lasting power!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I really didn't find this appealing.It smells like flowery graham crackers and I don't care what brand it is I wouldn't wear this.And I have sampled it 3 times to give it a fair chance but it is not for me.I do love the bottle though it is very elegant.Just wish the scent was better.But to each his own.

koshechka
koshechka

If I were to describe “Sex and the City” in one word (ok, two words), it would be “Juicy Couture”. This is a rare example of things otherwise discordant united in perfect harmony. Watermelon and powdery vanilla, pink and black, hip and classic, frivolous and elegant… It is perfect for someone thirty going on sixteen – tastefully…

sniff
sniff

It's really delight! I didn't sniff such a kind of smell for many many years. It starts with juicy WATERMELON! I love it the most in this parfyume...but it don't lasts long.. and then i hear some vanilla in wood. ..for me very unusually, but not bad. It's funny, sexy and perfect for cold time

AmilkA
AmilkA

yes, it's a sweet bunch of flowers, at the beginning even too much and a little bit annoying. but after an hour... mmmmmm, so true, so deep and warm, like a precious old wine... :)

Trvevil
Trvevil

It's fresh fruity at the beginning
I felt something like lily and water flower (it reminded me of L'eau De Issey Miyake, but more pleasant)
Then after 2 hours it's like grew stronger and revealed rose (dark, juicy rose after rain) with lilies
Then settled down very impressively for me as I started to dislike floral fruity fragrances. It's so beautiful and strong. I'd like to have it for spring and summer season, but I think it's suitable for every season.

From my skin it's faded away after 2 and half hours. It was there, but I could feel it only on my sleeve. It must be extremely soft drydown.
This scent immediately pictured me, when I had blonde hair color

essija
essija

This makes me want to run through a field of flowers. This is so pretty and makes me so happy. I thought this was going to be another fruity fragrance but it's not on me, this screams soft lily's I am so happy right now. Its truely a girly scent.

Screaming bright Tuberose with some greenish and an aquatic note that is probably Watermelon. Sharp, pervasive, young and loud in a vulgar way. I can't apply enough to not be knocked over by this. It is among my least favorite scents ever.

PR
PR

This brand, surely can boast by producing the most confusing and identical bottle designs, if it is for the identity and style, they're definitely overdoing it.

I never can tell from the first sight which one exactly of Juicy Couture I'm trying..and even if I'm examining it for a while.

Back to the fragrance. I think I've tried either this one or Limited edition Eau JC (Edt) version, but it stayed for a long time, so most likely it was EDP. Quite strong fragrance, very fruity, but somewhat synthetic. For me it smells like Burberry perfumes. The mix of Burberry Weekend and Brit (EDP) would smell like JC.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

All I got was a strong floral that was very overpowering. My best friend loves it so now shes stocked :) Gave me a headache.

Manuella
Manuella

I like this fragrance very much.It is strong so therefor you don't need to use a lot and it stays very long time.
Money well spend.
The scent is fresh yet sexy for the evening.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

All I get from this one is tuberose and nothing but. Then it fades away to nothing on my skin. I really hate to say I don't like a perfume because I do not want to offend anyone who likes it, but if I am to be honest, I don't get this perfume. It seems very much like other tuberose scents on the market and it just doesn't seem very innovative or different.I should say that I do not wear tuberose scents very well so if you are fan of sweet tuberose, this may work very well for you.

maame
maame

i hate this perfume is too strong. i quit remember i went and sat with someone on a bus and that person stood up from his sit to another..... i was embarrassed all becos of dis perfume and even had flu afterwards. i wouldn't advise you to bye this.

marinadinatata
marinadinatata

i bought it over the net, and when i put it on,,, waited and waited to let it settle,,, but no,,, on my skin was tooo sickly sweet,,,, had to give it to a friend of mine..

AW
AW

It's not girly and not for Barbie( I agree with Chaosnmotion). It's really adult and chic. For my husband it's number one on me.

Luciana
Luciana

cuando lo probe a este perfume, me pareció que probaba un cenicero, no me gusto para nada. Tiene un sabor a perfume rancio. de muy mal gusto

Vanilla77
Vanilla77

I do not care for this perfume at all. It smells like grape cough syrup, kinda like that cheap perfume of the 90's called Tribe.

guest_lollipoprince
guest_lollipoprince

i will definitely have to try this one. i really like women's perfume and i'm a guy. i just think that men's cologne can be a little sharp and when i wear some of the scents it feels like i should go out and chop some wood or something. i have actually gotten compliments when i wear a good smelling women's perfume. the other day i was photocopying something at my job and my colleague (a really nice lady) came in and said,"Boy something sure smells really great!" i was wearing 'with love' by hilary duff. i strongly think that perfumes shouldn't be labeled as strictly a male or female thing because who doesn't like smelling good? if i like how it smells i will wear it with pride! hahaha.....i guess that's just who i am! but one thing's for sure....i will definitely buy this one.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

This stuff just smells good! Probably not the best but smells good! It's only a little headache inducing I had to get used to it. I like it because it's not one of those overly sweetened, edible scents.. it actually smells quite lovely and elegant without the musky complexity. Not the most casual.. wear it when you feel beautiful and sophisticated.. it's more on the mature side. It's unique.. has a gentle scent that leaves a strong impression! And it lasts and lasts!

This fragrance has to be sprayed on lightly or it can be overpowering. It is not one of my favorites,,,

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

The weather's suddenly started to get a bit warmer over the last week or so which made me think hard about what Summer fragrances I have. I remembered a little sample of Juicy Couture in the cupboard and decided to try it.

JC starts off with a blast of fruit - watermelon, apple, passionfruit & mandarin - then goes into the florals, eventually settling down with a hint of the Patchouli & caramel.

The name suits it well as it smells like a refreshing icey fruit juice you'd drink under an umbrella looking out to sea, mixed with the intoxicating scent of blooming Spring flowers.

JC is just what I'm looking for in a Summer perfume. Something different from my woody orientals, & vanilla type fragrances.

I don't find JC to be a young fragrance, it's sweet without being overly sweet. I think a woman of any age could wear it.

One last thing - there's one note in it that can sometimes gives a sharp, washing powder smell to it that can be a bit strong on your nose, but I can't quite work it out. Maybe it's Tuberose, or a floral note reacting with the Patchouli? If you wear JC on clean, exfoliated & moisturised skin you get the true notes & the sharp note seems to stay away.

PS: The 100ml bottle is huge and ugly - it looks like a truckies aftershave spray. Luckily the perfume is nice!

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

I didn't like the scent as much as the cute bottle

guest_Hana
guest_Hana

Really fresh and cute! But changes depending on your body chemistry

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

I think the main reason this perfume is so popular is the bottle design, the brand, and the box. I was thinking of puchasing it, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I want something fruity, fresh, and fun, and kinda flirty, but I'm not sure if this perfume is fruity enough, since the top notes don't last long

I get lots of compliments when I wear this. I know what people mean buy it being loud. Its for when you are wanting to be noticed. Staying power is ok.

LoveScent
LoveScent

It smells good, but far from the best perfume ever created. I don't get all the hype.

sophywt
sophywt

Draw by the ads, I bought some samplers of this one together with Flowerbomb. They're all too sweet for me, but Juicy couture smells much more pleasent then Flowerbomb.

Juicy Couture is too 'noisy', too lightful and playful for me to wear. Its sweetness is definitely for some younger girl. Wearing on this, I feel like being among a group of teenage girls who are singing, talking and laughing all the time. Each girl is nice and lovely, but that is not what I want, and I know I won't become a member of them.

well, I still like its bottle design:)

guest_WHATS UP JUICY
guest_WHATS UP JUICY

i saw the juicy couture in the store and the fragrance was seductive and very appealing.I applied it to my skin and persons were asking me what i was wearing and that it was a lovely fragrance.i love it and i would say it to any one purchase it its worth a place on your dressing table. its different.

guest_dezeri
guest_dezeri

i bought some juicy, juicy today, and i don't know about this stuff, it's kinda loud. just because it's juicy couture does not mean it's great.

Marianne
Marianne

I don't particularly like its advertising, but the scent is what counts, anyway. I was quite surprised how well the different sweet and warm notes were combined. Its a really distinctive fragrance, but well balanced. Couldn't stop applying it to my skin. (I hope my colleagues didn't mind ;-)

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I dont find this pink, girly or Barbiesh at all... upon first spray upon the skin it is sweet and a little overpowering but give it an hour and the drydown it develops into a very sophisticated and alluring fragrance. I was prepared to hate this when I first smelled it from a sample and then my husband bought me a set for my birthday so I put it on for work and by the time the morning had progressed I had people asking me what I was wearing. Very nice surprise.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Juicy Couture has a heaving amount of sweetness that I just can't handle. It definitely smells nice, I'll give it that. This is very unusual because normally I really like awfully sweet scents. Well, Juicy Couture is, after all, unusual. But yes, as mentioned previously, it is decadent. Rich and intense in sugary fruity warmth. I can't really say I find it sophisticated. It's downright girly to me with a bit of a "come and get me ;)" edge. Playful and flirty, that's what I meant. The creme brulee note just makes me want to drink the stuff right out of the bottle, and that particular note stayed on me for hours when I wore it. However, I really can't get used to this one. Princess by Vera Wang also has this effect on me, and call me crazy, but I find the two comparable.

lillybee
lillybee

~ Introduction ~

I have to disagree with the 'like something Barbie might wear' comparison. Unless Barbie likes unusual, sophisticated, one of a kind, exciting scents of course.
True, it is a sweet, decandent smell but is surprisingly retained and sophisticated. Perfect for a true Valentine mistress!

~ Head notes ~
The opening of the fragrance has the powerfully juicy, sweet aroma of fruits with melon and citrus notes being the most apparent. The impression is quite sweet though not overpoweringly so. Overall, a nice and fairly fruity start for a fruity fragrance.

~ Heart notes ~

After the fruitiness disappear the scent settles into a powdery heart of rose, with a distinct aroma of toffee. This exciting combination makes Juicy Couture's rose very different in fact, one of a kind from any fragrance I smelled with rose the heart. This rose is dark and rich like syrup, naughty and maybe a tad too sweet. Finally, the floral heart is enveloped by a creamy, musky toffee aroma with a hint of milk.

It's hot and fruity and reminds me of a strong burning cocktail and raunchy night in front of a fireplace...

~ Base notes ~

After a few hours when the overpowering sweetness has died down, fresh smelling woods accentuate the final, sheer notes of rose that the patchouli gives even more staying power and let it dominate in a sensual way. It just makes me think of a dominatrix wearing this scent.

The taming effect of vanilla only turns Juicy Couture slightly down and makes it more palatable. One thing surpised me though. The drydown is well, quite dry (no wonder it's called exactly that) and reminds me of glowing charcoal, a hot, almost smoky tone coming from the patchouli.

~ Conclusion ~

Juicy Couture is two worlds, and an array of personalities in one. It's sophisticated but outspoken, girly but refined, hot and cool. The middle phase reminds me a lot of Dior Pure Poison where you have violet instead of the rose but the same lily and tuberose in the heart. Juicy Couture is more gourmand, sultry and also drier in the base where it almost becomes an oriental.
I like the way the fragrance uses classic very feminine floral components and juicy, honey flavoured gourmand notes to create an unusual, intoxicating smell that stands out from the crowd.

pimpnazt
pimpnazt

Thank you for adding this! Can I say that perhaps, exactly, as described, this is something Barbie might wear. I wouldn't compare myself to Barbie, far from it, actually. I am a bit more tomboyish, prefering a date to the shooting range than a trip to the mall, but I don't doubt that while wearing this, I feel as girly as I'll ever get. It's a girlie, it's original. It's got creme brulee and tuberose, but the sweetness isn't overbearing. I love it. It's a signature scent for me.

2007

Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture 3.56 out of 5 based on 1409 ratings and 291 user reviews

Sample
JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture PARFUM SPRAY VIAL MINI ON CARD
JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture PARFUM SPRAY VIAL MINI ON CARD
Sample
Juicy Couture Sample by Juicy Couture, .03 oz Vial sample for Women
Juicy Couture Sample by Juicy Couture, .03 oz Vial sample for Women
EDP Mini 0.33oz
JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .33 OZ MINI UNBOXED
Dirty English Mini by Juicy Couture, .17 oz Mini EDT for Men
Dirty English Mini by Juicy Couture, .17 oz Mini EDT for Men
Juicy Couture Mini by Juicy Couture, .13 oz Mini EDP Spray for Women
Juicy Couture Mini by Juicy Couture, .13 oz Mini EDP Spray for Women
Juicy Couture Peace Love Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Rollerball 7.4ml 0.25oz
Juicy Couture Peace Love Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Rollerball 7.4ml 0.25oz
PEACE LOVE JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
22.20 GBP
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Eau De Parfum 1oz
PEACE LOVE JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ GLASS BOTTLE
Aftershave 4.2oz
Juicy Couture Dirty English After Shave Soother 125ml 4.2oz
Juicy Couture Dirty English After Shave Soother 125ml 4.2oz
PEACE LOVE JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Aftershave 4.2oz
Dirty English After Shave by Juicy Couture, 4.2 oz After Shave Soother English Cream for Men
27.50 GBP
PEACE LOVE JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray Travel Size 30ml 1oz
Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray Travel Size 30ml 1oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
JUICY CRITTOURE for UNISEX by Juicy Couture SET-FOR DOGS-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ SOFT SPOT COAT CONDITIONING MIST 5 OZ PAWLETTES CLEANSING TOWELETTES 6 PACK SOFT SQUEAKY CHEW TOY
PEACE LOVE JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
39.99 GBP
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Juicy Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY SORBET 4.2 OZ SHOWER GEL 4.2 OZ
JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY SORBET 4.2 OZ KEEPSAKE BOX
Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Juicy Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Juicy Couture Peace Love Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Juicy Couture Peace Love Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
EDP Mini 3.4oz
JUICY COUTURE for WOMEN by Juicy Couture SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY SORBET 4.2 OZ FROTHY SHOWER GEL 4.2 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY PEN .33 OZ MINI
Juicy Couture Peace Love Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Juicy Couture Fragrance Set 157 Value
Juicy Couture Fragrance Set 157 Value
Juicy Couture Peace Love Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Juicy Couture Peace Love Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Juicy Couture fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Juicy Couture, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.