Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women
dislike

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Juicy Couture for women Pictures

New fragrance by Juicy Couture was designed in hippie style and it takes us back to the 60es and free minded Malibu. Peace Love & Juicy Couture is, we can freely say, hippie phase of the brand, which does not distance itself from style of the brand with the new flacon design and cheerful notes.

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture is created in a massive flacon made of heavy glass, with wonderful decorations on its neck (turquoise pearls, fluffy pink decoration and small heart-shaped pendant with peace sign).

Its composition was created by Givaudan perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux of such notes as Meyer lemon, wild hyacinth, sweet apple and black currant buds absolute in a top. A heart blooms with floral kisses of Sambac jasmine absolute, star magnolia, Malibu poppy, honeysuckle and linden blossom, while a base features iris root extract, patchouli blossom and sensual musk which rounds up the composition as a non-chalant embrace.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT, as well as EDP edition - 7,5ml rollerball. Advertising campaign was made by Steven Meisel, and you will find it in fashion and beauty magazines from October 2010.

Hyacinth Amalfi Lemon Cassis Red Apple

Jasmine Magnolia Red Poppy Honeysuckle Lime (Linden) Blossom

Musk Patchouli Orris Root

mark Earth

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Fragrance Reviews

AnaRamona
AnaRamona

I instantly think of old people when I smell this. The bottle tricked me well. Luckily, I didn't blind buy this.

piahellgren
piahellgren

I don´t understand people, i really don´t- how can one hate this? This is an excellent fragrance that definitely has a kinship with Chanel´s Cristalle. It´s not sour in the least- it just does´t smell from cookies or marshmallows or caramel. This doesn´t smell so much like grass to me- I distinctly smell the top notes of apples, hyacint and lemon all through. It stays a LONG time on me and I love that. Linden blossom is also prominent and keeps the concoction from being all green- it adds sweetness albeit not cloying sweetness, but a bright one. I feel that the jasmin is there more to bind the other notes together and this isn´t the regular jasmin based fragrance, so Love Peace hasn´t made it "easy" for itself. I mean, how many jasmin dominant events are there already? I smell wet and sweet summer vegetables too- so maybe that is what many find to be grassy. To me it´s rather like fresh peas and carrots, actually! Sweet, but just naturally sweet. The patchouli is very tamed here and I also cannot detect the iris that much- but that is rather because it is well-blended. it´s definitely there. All together an original, fresh fragrance that one could have as a signature- it´s not like most current offers. 4 out of 5 stars (maybe in the great scheme of things I´d give it 3, but since it is so different nowadays I do give it 4!).

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

i honestly cannot get around how much i hate the top notes. sour, bitter, pee grass. i wanted to like this perfume SO BAD. the bottle is the best i have in my collection, so at least all is not lost.

aztzura
aztzura

I purchased this fragrance despite the bad reviews. I was pleasantly surprised. I really like this scent. It's a total departure from from the other Juicy fragrances (La La is another). I don't like the initial scent which is too grassy but it dries down quickly to a light floral scent probably the Hyacinth.

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

This perfume starts out very bright and floral, very sunshine and daisy wreaths. I love the opening! It's not your typical floral at all. And there's an undercurrent that is typical Juicy Couture.

But then it evolves into this very earthy, dank scent. That is not my cup of tea at all. It's not awful, but it is definitely not "me". When it gets to this stage, I feel a little betrayed.

I love it for the top notes, and dislike it for the drydown.

sphynx97
sphynx97

You ether hate or love this perfume.

It got a specific opening. Bright lemon with a grassy/floral blast.
Got a earthy smell to it during the whole time. The dirty maskuline Patchouli is just giving that natural smell to it.

And to be real with u. I am not a fan of this smell. To be exact I HATE IT.
This isn't a perfume to blind buy. If you do not know what you really like.
I have learn from experience that these kind of perfumes ether bore me or give me a headache and in this case makes me wanna gag.
I am a oriental lover. I do love florals I do. But this perfume gives me the feeling of alcohol based lemon smashed with moist dirt.

But I can see why some other love it. And I am just waiting to smell this perfume on someone that can give this perfume its fair chance to shine.

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

I really love this fragrance, however, some of it's characteristics limit it in some ways.

The strongest note in the opening of the fragrance, as well as throughout the time you wear it is a heavy floral scent, which smells magnificent and surprisingly real-to-life! It is absolutely PERFECT for the spring and early to mid summer! That being said, this fragrance would be almost completely out of place in the fall and winter for me, it just wouldn't work.

I don't know why this was discontinued, it is honestly a really beautiful and unique fragrance that I will certainly get more of if I ever run out!

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

I would say it is a truly green-pink scent. I find it to be very girly sweet and young, almost like sweet mint bubblegum (however much more less sweet, infantile and annoying than other JCs), yet, there is a stronger green, aromatic, fresh accord that makes this scent what it is.

I dislike basically all JC scents but this is a huge exception - I pretty much love this.

In a way, this reminds me of Parfum D'Ete by Kenzo and maybe Givenchy Only.

A fresh, green, sweet floral - crisp, young, free spirited, invigorating and even elegant, I completely don't get why this one needed to be discontinued...

AlexandraM19

I really don't know what I'm going to do when my bottle of PL&JC runs out. It's been a favorite ever since I first tried it when it was released. How could they discontinue the best Juicy Couture fragrance?

It's earthy and green, with soft lemon. There's some woody whiffs that come along and such happy florals. A gorgeous scent that met its end far too soon.

Swetess
Swetess

So... this one is special no doubt about that and it seems people either love or hate it. I initially got Peace, Love & Juicy Couture in a sample and when I tried it on for the first time I wasn't overwhelmed. It was a piercing lemony green scent that was just in your face. However after a little while this softness of lovely florals came through and I was absolutely amazed. I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist and just had to buy the real deal! Sadly the longevity of this one could be better. After about 30 - 60 min I can hardly notice it any more.

CPelly82
CPelly82

Absolutely beautiful. Just received this today on a blind buy and it's fabulous. Starts off strong but mellows out to a nice white floral fragrance. This should be in anyones perfume collection.

PS: I wore this to work today and it's fabulous. Great for anything your day may consist of and it lasts a very long time. This just became my signature fragrance.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought a .5 oz of this for a song on a whim just to test it out and now I am wishing I had gotten a larger bottle! I am not really adding anything new that hasn't been said, but Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture is actually a wearable earthy fragrance. I get a lot of hyacinth at first, which I love. The first 10 minutes is lovely and airy feeling. Don't be afraid of the patchouli - it is actually very well behaved. Earthy and fresh, this is going to be a wonderful fragrance to wear this spring!

luna rebel
luna rebel

Why do people dislike this scent so much? I don't understand. There is nothing offensive about it. It is quite nice and pleasant and a great summer scent. I have this one and like it better than my other female Juicy Couture scents. It is a green scent, but not in a classical sense. It is more modern and has a nice tart sweetness to it. It is not heavy or overpowering and is a great scent for work. This may be a bit boring and ordinary to some people though. And if you don't like grassy scents, this one probably is not for you.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I really love this perfume. And I had been meaning to try it for such a long time. It is right up my alley with fresh florals- and a bit green.
You can really smell the lime blossom in the top notes, but don't let that bitterness deter you. It softens up quite a bit. It reminds me a little bit of Balenciaga L'Essence in the greenness running through the scent.
I can definitely smell the honeysuckle the most, apple and lemon fruits, but it is blended quite well so that you are left with an elegant floral drydown of jasmine. This perfume reminds me of being outside ! And it makes me feel clean and refreshed, and I haven't worn it for a day yet, but I think it will be nice and long-lasting. This is sophisticated and professional but also casual.

SheAlwaysSmellsGood
SheAlwaysSmellsGood

I know it's redundant to say because most of us always start like this, but I am shocked that this scent gets such bad reviews here! I received it today and I've been wearing it throughout the day and I LOVE IT. It's very fresh, clean, and wonderful smelling. From the way it was described here, I expected a patchouli bomb and to smell like I just mowed the lawn, but I don't get that at all. I get something marine, something fresh, and that signature Juicy Couture note. It's so wonderful and it's making me really happy for spring! Don't be scared of this perfume. It's not nearly as earthy as everyone claims.

mpbrown
mpbrown

I don't know what it is, but the fragrances that reviewers seem to dislike work on me. Why? I don't know, but they do. So, I really like this fragrance - starts out green, a juicy, sweet greenness, a grassiness, very pleasant. I also get the black currant bud..... it actually seems like there is something a little salty and warm and buttery underneath the green - it's really interesting. I'm surprised there isn't some vanilla or caramel or marine notes listed.... There is something sweet and tart in here too - I would guess apple. And the florals are fresh and understated. What can I say, it works on me, it smells great. I likes it :)

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

From all the reviews and by the looks of the notes, and the fact its the exact opposite of what i normally like i thought id hate this.

Suprisingly i really dont mind it! i got it really cheap and i get a grassy, earthy but pleasant smell with a hint of lemon.

Quite happy my chemistry works with this one! It wont be worn every day or all too often but its really nice for every now and then!

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

Ok, let's face it, this is a disappointment of disproportionate magnitudes. I fell in love blindly with the bottle which is ridiculously beautiful, divine, the details are lovely. But the smell .... my god, terrible, obnoxious, I guess if I will buy it by the bottle only.

-Nat

kellymi
kellymi

I purchased this last spring as a blind buy from Marshall's for cheap. I opened it and gave it a spray and it was green grass and skunk.

I was very disappointed.

A couple days later, I figured I would try it again,I put it on and wore it all day. Still green grass and skunk--but I kinda liked it.

Spring time, working in the yard all day, digging up that fresh earth kind of smell. Green grass and skunk on the back of my neck and on my wrists, good stuff.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

i've just tried out the vial sample of it...it smells freshly "green",a bit citrusy,earthy n woody...maybe it's just me as i smell tobacco-like scent????however,i do not get any floral at all..in conclusion,it turned out to be MASCULINE scent on my skin when it dries down!

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

My love, Peace Love & Juicy Couture. I bought a rollerball first that I loved. I said I should buy a bottle for sure. When I did it, I thought it was a bad decision. When I asked my mother to tell her opinion, Peace Love & Juicy Couture VS Couture La La she said PL&LJ: hmm no, it smells like an onion haha and for CLL: You must have had this before, it almost doesn't smell at all. When I bought and started to use the bottle, that green, floral, musky mix became a bit 'dirty'. Straight to the bone. Some skins will find it as a unique perfume/smell! Don't laugh but for me it smells like a child playing in the grass and mud, with some green/floral soft tones. The bottle is amazing. 7/10 and remember, not anyone could cope with the chemistry of Peace Love & Juicy Couture!

AlexandraM19

3 words: fresh, green and earthy. I love it. no surprise that this genius perfume was discontinued. how can it compete with the walking circus of caramel and cotton candy that is Viva la Juicy? I am trying to make my bottle last but when it's gone I'll be one sad girl.

happynation
happynation

i dont like this perfume,it smell not good。

arizonachick98
arizonachick98

The only word I could ever think of to sum up this fragrance is FRESH. This has to be one of my favorite, if not my all time favorite fragrance. Personally I get a lot of the lavender and honeysuckle notes. Smells so fresh and clean and my favorite perfume to spray on after the shower.

This edp is perfect for everyday casual events like school or work, I wear it every day. I'm already on my 3rd 100ml bottle, can't get enough of this stuff! Definitely recommend this scent.

kn_86
kn_86

Quite possibly my favorite out of all the Juicy Couture juices.

There's this earthy expensive mystic GREEN grass when first sprayed onto my wrists. I didn't expect the outburst of such mossy exclamations! A bit later, the dry down had this warmth...kind of like something an exotic hippie chick would have in her glorious volkswagon van near the Scottish highlands. Because of the explosion of greenery, one would say that this would be perfect for summer. However, I feel on me, Peace, Love And Juicy properly transitions into a cooler climate.

I was folding clothes in a laundromat one summer day. It was sweltering hot and humid outside, but air conditioning blasting inside. I wore PLJ behind my ears that day, and two men approached me who were folding clothes as well to compliment me on my "smell".

There's an tartan-hippie quality to this perfume that is quite lovely. Green and glowing something spicy..like a little fire.

sarah.spessot13
sarah.spessot13

Not a fan of the fragrance at all, love the bottle though.

cchbg
cchbg

Surprise in a bottle. First spray I didnt even like, then after 20-30 minutes a lovely fragrance develops. This flowery trip continues for many hours if you ask me, and ends in the magic candy apple forest. Yummy! But do not wear this one on your clothes, only on your skin or it will smell only of cut grass.

greenelf
greenelf

I just LOVE this scent--and most of the Juicy stuff leaves me cold, so color me surprised! To me it smells almost exactly like Bobbi Brown's first scent, Bobbi--which always made me think of Chanel's Cristalle. Fresh, green, clean and it lasts very well on me. There is Jasmine in the heart, which explains a lot, and if there is patchouli--(could you create a scent called "Peace and Love" and leave THAT note out? I think not!)-it doesn't clobber you over the head! I have found this scent WAAAAY marked down at TJ Maxx, which is why I tried it--but it's now one of my new favorites! (Got the EDP roller for $10 and the one ounce spray for $15 and a gift set with a 1 oz spray, shower gel and lotion for $20!)I also love the bottle and the fact that it comes wearing love beads! As an aging 60's hippie, this stuff really speaks to me! Peace out!

andabri
andabri

I dislike this fragrance. It's not as complex as the notes suggest, rather it's just very imbalanced.

I love earthy green fragrances, but this smells like some strong, unidentifiable really fragrant green leaves (almost like pine, but not as pleasant) were crushed and pressed until the offensive, acrid oil appears. This is all I get on my skin for the few minutes. Then a weird, almost synthetic fruit smell develops, and it develops into smell similar to all natural bathroom cleaner spray.

The cherry on top is that despite how biting this fragrance is on my skin, it fades ridiculously fast, within an hour or two! An easy pass for me.

lalondem
lalondem

If I can't find Clinique Wrappings, this is the next best thing! I love it -and I got 3.4 oz for $25.00
Gotta love those kind of deals!

cinnakitty
cinnakitty

Nothing like I expected, it's a lot more grown-up than the label suggests. I was pretty sure lily of the valley was in here but apparently not, although it has that vibe,l.o.v with patchouli. It's not super complex, it smell okay, clean, but it's not really anything enough for me. If I want this kind of perfume I would wear Private Collection, this is like the teenage grandchild of Private Collection.

I like my scents to be more out there, brighter, heavier, sweeter, darker, just MORE...

It smells a little like a blonde college girl, playing at travelling and slumming it but still all squeaky clean.

Juice aside, I really really like this bottle!

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

What better name for a perfume? I love this name, I want to like it! With a name like this, I would expect it to smell more like Eau du Ciel - or perhaps Fracas... something really sweet.

I could see someone who is really earthy, outdoorsy, with a maverick fashion style liking this fragrance. I could see this also with someone who wears clothing that looks like it is kind of preppy - with tweeds and textures that would go with a heather field of flowers. A celtic landscape.

This is fresh and green and a bit soapy, like some men's colognes. For this reason, I think that it could be worn as a men's cologne or unisex.

It is clean, but a bit brisk... like taking a walk through the woods after the rain. This is almost like a combination of My Insolence and a light whiff of Pine Sol. Again, it could just be my fickle chemistry, but this is not setting up on my skin in a way that would drive me to purchase this.

I'm sampling this one now - and this is odd for me, because I'm really not coming up with any descriptive terms to use for this fragrance. It is green...most definitely, but the first time that I smelled this -- it is just a bit "meh" on me... not anything that is really reaching out and grabbing me - and not completely repulsive where I'm wanting to wash it off.

About 20 minutes into the wear of this: there is a sweet uplifting note in this that is appealing and draws me in - a bit, but this is not making a major statement of any kind. For this reason, this may be a good choice to wear to the office or a crowded theater type performance. This is unobtrusive... tolerable. It has a note in it which is quite similar to Annick Goutal's Eau du Hadrian... a note with something green/earthy -- but the overall fragrance is a bit different than Eau du Hadrian.

This is not mixing with my chemistry well. I feel that you should try this, it may be just your "thing", but with my chemistry, this is not moving in the direction of "Wow".

pamela091083
pamela091083

in my skin the smell dominated much mild spices and wood, is very strong for my style.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

smells like a pine tree and mens cologne....ladies stay away

Milladane
Milladane

This is a fresh soapy green floral perfume that I find indistinguishable from other fresh soapy green floral perfumes out there. At least it deviates from the other Juicy Couture scents and I quite like the bottle. It's been 6 hours, and I can still smell it, though fading rapidly now.

kislany
kislany

It's not a bad perfume. Only have a mall tester which will be over after about 10 uses.

Initially it's sweet (which I like), but not something I would take very seriously. I can image teens and pre-teens (if they wear perfume) would love this. Also reminds me a bit of eating sweets - or perhaps chewing gum, but no particular brand comes to mind, it's just a feeling.

After about 10 minutes the very sweet notes evaporated and now it's pure floral to my senses.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

For a long time i was staying away from this perfume scared of your reviews saying that it's mega fresh and grassy floral. Big mistake of me!
I got a sample so i could take my time to test it at home (store testing is too messy because i want to check out too many scents at once).
It's beautiful actually :) Much more than i was expecting. I get none of those green feelings or grassy scent. The most prominent note is linden blossom which is really great done here. I was growing in the street where linden trees were blooming in july and that was exactly the smell like in juicy couture. Then burst of lemon came but it's not too sharp, just the right amount.
I consider this great but somehow unique scent for spring or summertime. I might even look for my own bottle.

Museumgal
Museumgal

There is a burst of fruity sweetness right at the start, then it quickly settles into a green, grassy floral. Really great if you like floral greens, lasts well and stays grassy. However it is nothing like the rest of the line so if you like their sweeter offerings this is likely a shock. Perfect springtime perfume.

projectalice345

Meh. Didn't hate it but I wouldn't wear it. Didn't work for me at all.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

Very green smelling.. not my cup of tea. it almost reminds me of grass.

mikeym
mikeym

Smells really fresh. Puts me in a good mood. For the most part it does last a long time.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

Very green and fresh, floral and smell a bit of grass don't think i would buy it again, but love the bottle more than the perfume. Think this is better perhaps on a warmer day

projectalice345

Smells extremely masculine on me. makes me feel happy though. I dont know....i am on the fence with this one. I guess I will wear it once in a great while.

This has an earthy mossy edge, it is not a typical Juicy Couture , all sweet and uplifting, this is more serious, and to my nose hard to wear.
it lacks sonething, it doesn't appeal to me, it isn't necessarily a hippie vibe, more like a demure green scent..a bit synthetic also...
Different, not my cup of tea though....

ejzpnkybch40
ejzpnkybch40

I dislike the scent because it came too strong out of my taste not as fruity; it smells like nursing home or hospitality place in deepest way. I am sorry that I rather pick as for myself go with Viva Juicy Couture nor Juicy Couture...

Sorry for disappointing you.

celebrity89
celebrity89

This is a mature, expensive scent. I don't get a hippy vibe at all, more like Doctor's wife vibe. Shares a resemblance to Clinique Wrappings, all green and mossy. Reminds me of Sung or the new Oscar de la Renta Live and Love.

xabaras
xabaras

I can smell a hint of freshly cut grass immediately after spraying it, then there is an interesting mix of floral notes. I can definitely detect the hiacynth in a background of slightly acidic flowers. After about ten minutes it becomes mellow. The acidity disappears leaving a distinct hiacynth note and a hint of apple, just perceptible. Another fragrance which does not develop further on my skin. From the moment it gets to the mellow point, it just stays the same until it fades. Pleasant. I have the bulky and heavy bottle dominating my fragrances shelf, but I only use it occasionally when I want to smell floral.

jae-p
jae-p

I really like this. It smells clean and fresh. Surprisingly I've gotten a lot of complements from men when wearing this.

lara.suzin
lara.suzin

In my opinion, it is unfair to criticize the fragrance "Peace Love".
It smells amazing! I do not think that is a simple smell of wet earth, goes much further: actually, reflects a smell hippie... Slightly sweet, light, refreshing, soothing and free!!!
Durability is enough to leave me with a good mood.

It's important consider the hypothesis that this scent does not work with certain skin types and not just dismiss as a bad perfume because , for example, I get many compliments when I wear.

On my skin, some notes lead me to make some comparisons with Chanel Cristalle and Organza. Try on your skin!

I'm sorry for my english,
greetings from Brazil!!!

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

I did not pick up the grass note that I've seen mentioned in some of the previous reviews.I have an allergy to grass,cut or still on the ground.Can't walk in it barefoot,start itching like crazy,and cut grass makes me sneeze,eyes water and stuffy nose.I got none of that with this scent.
i got a very floral,fresh scent,much more mature than a lot of the other Juicy Couture fragrances.It definitely had that "perfumey" quality to it.Mostly flowers,and very little fruit,and that a very citrus-y one.Must be the lemon.
i definitely sense a similarity between this and Clinique happy,but happy is more fresh orange,and this one has a lot more flowers.
I love it,it makes me feel,feminine and flirty,but still like a grown up lol!
Sillage is moderate,and the longevity is pretty good too.Not sure exactly how long,as I topped up midday,just to enjoy that initial burst of flowers!

EDIT:I also do not smell the patchouli in this.Even now on the dry down 8 hours later,no patchouli.I am very happy about this,as I cannot stand patchouli. All in all a very nice,well rounded floral scent,with just a touch of fruit.Excellent choice for spring/summer

slobberchops
slobberchops

very very different but nice
on fisrt spray I smell soil and grass,this ends fast and goes in soft lemon juice and floral and green notes,i really really like it,its fresh and juicy,not cloying,its not sweet more neutral as not sharp,very pretty,im glad I tried this as if I went with the graphs and reviews I wouldn't like it,but I actuall love it :)

lilou
lilou

I don't like it : too green to me. First notes are sparkling but quickly lemon and green notes come and I can't stand it. Too bad, I usually like Juicy Couture fragrances.
Good lasting power.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

really does smell like grass!

stardust808
stardust808

this has crazy lasting power on my skin...i'm not too sure of sillage as i haven't received any compliments on it yet but i have gotten whiffs of it as i move. i love this fragrance in a BIG way. it's off the beaten path and perhaps why i haven't gotten any compliments but i did notice that i can barely smell it when i'm cool & considering i'm in cool weather and my workplace is a bit chilly i bet that's why no one has noticed this gem on me. the moment the temperature rises and my body heat goes up this juice really comes alive! i've never experienced a fragrance affected by temperature as strongly as this one -and i have/had MANY hehehe-so for optimum performance this is a scent that needs to be worn outside in the heat or in a warm environment. this doesn't smell of "hippie" to me...no frankincense, kush, myrrh (scents hippies are notorious for) etc but it does represent nature and of course hippies love nature. this smells like EARTH to me-green, lively, fresh...our BEAUTIFUL Earth. something in this reminds me of calvin klein encounter the ONLY mens cologne i own and will wear...it's fantastic but doesn't get the best reviews either so "green" scents are not for everyone but that works bcuz i don't want to be just another scent in the crowd anyway =))

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

This has a very strong fresh floral scent, combined with mowed grass, on initial spray.

It's difficult for me to tell what the scent develops into as it lasted all of 5 mins!(if even that) This was incredibly frustrating as I had sprayed this on both my clothing and skin.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

In my opinion this Peace Love and Juicy Couture Perfume is strictly to be sparyed onto skin only! I spray this on my wrist and back of hand and it transports me to a Forest full of green tea like scent i feel almost as if i am on a morning hike jogging in the fresh green mountain. After 25 minutes the scent morphs into the most sensuous wonderful mellow and not overdone floral Flower Power punch to your nose all the way to the drydown. This scent makes me happy and not to my surprise one of the best seller Happy Clinique perfume scent was produced by Rodrigo Flores-Roux the exact same men and nose that created this fantastic Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture. It is by far the most elegant fragrance compared to all other overly sweetened cotton candy glazed burnt caramel perfumes that is only widely accepted in this sugar crazed generation ( not to offend anyone i myself is a self proclaimed sugar scent crazed girl). Mr.Rodrigo is pretty good at makin happy-striking mood perfumes! When i spray this onto my wrist and arms i feel so in touch with nature, this perfume is delightfully adventuresome and has an extremely UNIQUE composition!Peace love and juicy perfume bottle is also excellent with a cool charm, I also decided to tie on a silk lime green ribbon inspired by Juicy Couture Viva la juicy.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

I have such a crazy story with this fragrance...I first came across it during a summer trip to Madrid. I'd been out shopping on a deliciously warm day when I was given a paper strip with it. At first I didn't give it much attention and just slipped it inside one of my bags... It was at the hotel that I remembered the small paper strip and was mesmerized. It was so soft, clean and sophisticated. That moment I immediately wished I had bought a bottle to drizzle all over myself after showering.I actually couldn't get the scent off my mind and the next morning found myself at the nearest Corte Inglés buying the biggest bottle they had without even sampling it on my skin. Then came the disappointment.....I hated the scent at first spritz and was so confused! It seemed waaaay too green for a fruity floral lover like me. It went months closed on my vanity but at least the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. I actually considered giving it away but am so glad I couldn't part with the beautiful looking bottle... It is GREEN and starts out very strong but within 10 minutes the florals begin to emerge. Not too long comes the subtle, very subtle sweetness. When the fragrance settles down it's back to what first drew me to it: that delicious, fresh softness. I am loving this fragrance of late, it's just perfect to feel clean and elegant. If you love heavy, sweet fragrances this is definitely not the perfume for you. Also I can see why this is given such poor ratings, JC is a aimed at teens/ young girls yet this is so not their type of perfume. Even though I love a good fruity I seem to be drawn to this all the time. Exception to the rule? Probably but I'm loving it.

jackieee
jackieee

peace & love is defenitly a green perfume its so floral and earthy it refreshing it reminds me of spring and forests but its not for me it literally smells like they grinded a white flower with its stems and leaves too heavy for me . the dry down is a little sweet but not enough

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

Very headstrong and green .... almost grassy, yet crisp and clean. I actually love this scent ... and I use it when I want to feel refreshed yet relaxed and calm. The bottle is absolutely wonderful!! A fragrance that makes me feel happy to have in my collection :-))

Väldigt egensinnig och grön.... nästan gräsig, men samtidigt fräsch och ren. Jag tycker faktiskt väldigt mycket om doften... och jag använder den när jag vill känna mig pigg men samtidigt lugn och avslappnad. Flaskan är såååå fin!!!! En doft som känns helt underbar att ha i min kollektion :-))

icingsugar

This reminds me of festivals but is, thankfully, world better than smelling of an actual festival. If you want that try Dzing!
This is sunny, fresh and earthy with lots of citrus and a wonderful moist soil undertone. This reminds me of how earth smells after a thunderstorm. Yes there is dirt, but that doesnt necissarily mean it smells dirty.
I do like JC's other creations but this is somewhat a breath of fresh air, very daring for the company that mainly focusses on teen bestseller fragrances. If you want to try something similar but a little more sweet try Stella Mccartneys LILY, that has the earth note but balances it out with a powdery sweetness.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

I don't think it's as bad as people say. I was actually surprised it smelled okay. Earthy and flowery. It does smell green and peaceful. Worth the try.

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

WHY on earth would someone want to smell like rotten fruits and vegetables? Brrr.. Headache-inducing, plain awful parody of a fragrance. Tested it after taking the bath, well, I may consider taking another one to wash away this "creation" from my skin.

Psiclops
Psiclops

It dried down to the scent of wet hair on me, and by that I mean freshly shampooed hair. Not unpleasant, but not something I would choose to smell like for an extended period of time.

Bstefcorbin
Bstefcorbin

Pynk girl you called me out! This perfume smells like the 80s. Class of '87! Is that why I liked it so much? Woody, fresh, oak moss,tuberose & violets. Not to sweet. Nostalgic. The men I work with complemented it.

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

When this first came out, I thought it was terrible honestly so I never bought it. However, i tested it one day at Kohl's recently to see if my tastes/chemistry had changed and yes, I have to say that I like this now and find it pleasant to wear. It starts out very strong but settles nicely on me to a sweet lemon scent while still maintaining the "green grass" note that is smelled when first sprayed, very earthy and nice, my mom bought me a 1.7 oz bottle of this from TJ Maxx for $25 (I picked it out hehe) not sure if i'd buy again since I have so many other fragrances, but I just might since it can be bought for so cheap now. Plus, like all the other Juicy frags, the packaging is to die for! love the little terqoise(sp?) bracelet around the bottle. I feel like the bottle captures the personality of the scent well. Def. more mature than Viva La Juicy (which i own and wear regularly...love love!) PL&J smells like a fragrance Chanel would make, imo. As far as lasting power goes, not great, maybe 2 hrs, but then again, I don't spray much because it is so strong so maybe that has something to do with it.

prang
prang

I bought it yesterday which did not expect too much.But when I wore it today,I really really like it.It smells unique, fresh and a little bit sweet.

May be it'll become one of my favorites anyway.

Sadie
Sadie

Clean,fresh.yet earthy...some similar notes (iris, patchouli) as La Vie est Belle, although LVEB is a little softer. Some lemony sharp notes and slight hint of champagne seem slightly reminiscent of Ralph Lauren's Turquoise fragrance. It puts me in a happy mood.

FragranceBlossom
FragranceBlossom

Peace, Love & Juicy Couture? Please. This fragrance should be renamed to Peace, Love & Juicy Celery. I am a person who decides to test a fragrance depending on its bottle and considering I quite liked the bottle, I tested it. All of a sudden, I had gone from a perfumery to a vegetable shop. As soon as I sprayed it onto a tester card, I immediately got the scent of freshly snapped celery. I thought I was imagining things, so I went up to my best friend (RyanLovesFragrances) and said, "Tell me this doesn't smell like celery!" We burst out laughing because it's true! This fragrance is like a green salad! Basically, if you want to smell like a snapped, juicy vegetable, buy this fragrance right now from leading supermarkets in the fruit and vegetable aisle!

bailarina
bailarina

I don't know what's going on but I don't smell like "grass" when I wear this perfume. I smell the green , but is interesting and reminiscent of a happy time. I think this perfume is the most "designer" of all of the Juicys.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

I dont get it, its got mainly dislikes but most of the comments are positive. What to believe...?

Sassy1
Sassy1

PL&JC is a bright and fresh floral green, nothing like the original Juicy. My first thought wasn't grass but lily of the valley. It's actually the hyacinth I'm smelling and that's pretty much all I'm getting. Reminds me more of hay than green grass.

As I've stated numerous times before, floral greens are not my thing but at least this one's better than the current Vent Verte. (I don't feel like the top of my head is going to explode with a migraine any second like with VV).

If you are a Pleasures or Cynthia Rowley fan, you may like this one. I will be mixing mine with something sweet to get that Juicy vibe I prefer.

nananessa
nananessa

What a wonderful little creation for JC!

I sampled a tester of PL&J at my local TJ Maxx this past summer & had such a nice surprise with it. It smells wonderfully clean, fresh & crisp, like an early sunny, Spring morning. All things green have come back to life. The morning has brilliant beams of light dancing within each heavily-laden dewdrop on freshly cut fields of wild grasses.

It has a delightful & bright floral/fruity blend embraced with kisses of delicious musks, orris & whispers of patchouli. I was struck with the freshness of this little concoction. Thoughts of Blue Grass, or maybe Love's Rain Forest, came to mind but there is such a unique quality to this scent. Although thoughts of others comes to mind on the initial blast, in time it develops more of its own unique character. I think the abundance of cassis & hyacinth might be what has swept me away with this one!

The opening is somewhat citrusy, very grassy, floral & apple, but hold on to your hat---even more clean, fresh fun awaits to fully unfold.

The heart maintains the fresh-cut fields of grasses quality, and it takes on an almost chypre-quality as it begins to reveal the gentle depths of orris & musks. The jasmine & honeysuckle are classic combinations for wonderfully fresh, spring & summer florals, and this one doesn't disappoint. I don't detect as much magnolia as I would have liked (being a true southern girl, you know) like I find in Faith Hill's tribute to an Old South staple. There are only hints of magnolia in it for me, but since honeysuckle & jasmine have begun their delightful dance on those dewdrops with such vigor, nature is revelling in the fresh aromas of late springtime outdoors.

Hours later it is still a very clean, morning fresh scent of breezes of spring's promise, grounded on a sweet, sublime & gentle warming musk. Not as much sillage as I would have liked but good longevity.

I didn't find anything in it offensive & would recommend it as an all-occasion Spring or Summer fragrance. I love to refresh my memory of it with sniffs of the magazine ads when I see them, although they in no way hold the fresh-green quality of it.

This one is such a surprise for me from this line! I have the original JC in the EDP, Body Sorbet & the Royal Body Creme & I don't love it like I do PL&J. The original smells like a very common fruity gourmand that ALL the younger generation seem to love & are wearing, whereas this one has more a character of it's own. This "hip ole fart" grandmother thoroughly enjoyed reminiscing & savoring old memories with this homage to my generation. Bravo!!!

And an adorable bottle, too! I am IMPRESSED!

annettepe
annettepe

This is for sure a very summery fragrance. I feel like you either love or hate this one since its very unique and not like the usual juicy couture fragrances, which i really dislike. Definitely smell it first before purchasing.

I like this and think that the scent is very pleasant. Its very earthy and green but still very sweet. I detect a fruity peach note in the opening. Definitely not a gourmand sweet. Its very fresh, girly & very bohemian smelling.

saguna
saguna

Unfortunately this perfume makes me sick and it reminds me of this funny Secretions Magnifiques Etat Libre d`Orange - I can't help it!

I so wanted to like it, and I have 100 ml bottle used maybe 10 % - will be looking for a new home :(

comfortablynumb83
comfortablynumb83

I love Juicy Couture fragrances so I bought this as a blind buy (also because the description said floral, and i love floral scents.) On me this smells just like fresh cut grass, and I DO NOT like that. Actually cut grass is one of my allergies. (i do know that this is not of course real fresh cut grass so i have not been sneezing lol) I see why this has been discontinued....

josy_infante
josy_infante

I bought this fragrance because it said "Floral" top notes, but in fact the top notes are very strong fruity but green at the same time, I was very dissappointed that I spent my money on this, I can't buy anyhting else without "smelling" it first! my mistake, so I will sell it again , maybe someone will want it.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I honestly though this scent was nice, but more from a nostalgic standpoint. It is very familiar from an 80s standpoint. It has the sharp green notes from that decade where it was all the rage. Smells nice and green, not groundbreaking but definitely different from Juicy's typical sweet burst scents.

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

The first spray is VERY green. Like... grass in a bottle. But the drydown is a warmer floral. I sprayed it on my wrist as a tester and at first it was a big gigantic NO. Then as I continued to smell it, I loved it. It wasn't one that I stayed with for very long, probably only a month.

framorena
framorena

Why did they retire this fresh, floral, unusual fragrance!?

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

this to me smells a little like a newer, younger version of Cabotine. I did not like it, but I think it's the most wearable Juicy couture.

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

A lot of people approach this perfume with prejudice, probably because of the tacky designer or the tacky flanker or both. I was one of them - I vowed never to wear any perfume Juicy Couture, but my mom gave this to me and I gave it a try, expecting it to be a tween fruity-floral destined for the swapping block. I was wrong! The flanker and box screams gaudy excess, but the juice itself is all about simplicity. This smells clean, fresh, green, and grassy, like walking barefoot through fresh-cut grass and clover. For girls who love nature and are hippies at heart. A "throwback" to earthy perfumes, this kind of perfume was all the rage in the 90's when every girl had to have Gap Grass and Bath and Body Works Green Clover and Aloe, but now grassy and earthy perfumes are no longer the trend. That's probably why this perfume wasn't much of a commercial success, but for me and other Gap Grass lovers this fragrance brings back happy memories :)

yjdiamonds
yjdiamonds

I guess I'm one of those that actually LOVE this perfume! I love the earthy fresh smell. Totally wearable to those who can't stand strong smell of sweetness. I can detect the Apple and Lemon and some grassy notes. I just love it so much.

AlexandraM19

My favorite Juicy perfume, and I think the most underrated. PL&J gets a lot of criticism but I personally love it. I went through a Viva la Juicy phase like a lot of people, but I quickly grew out of it. Now I can barely stand it, it's much too sugary, caramel syrup for me now.

Peace, Love and Juicy is much earthier, fresher and more floral. It's greener but still has that "Juicy" vibe. It responds very different to each person's body chemistry; I've heard several people say it smells like grass, which I do NOT understand. Others just say it stinks. But I love it.

I sincerely believe that if Estee Lauder or Prada came out with this then it would be much more popular. It's sad that it doesn't get the appreciation it deserves because it's produced by the same house that also created Viva La Juicy.

I resent the notion that you can't smell pretty without smelling like you've dumped a bucket of caramel over your head. Peace Love and Juicy IS pretty, it IS youthful and it has dignity. It doesn't jump up and down in a pink tutu screaming "Hey, you over there! Look at me! How cute am I?!"

My heart will break when this inevitably gets discontinued.

jp7692
jp7692

smells like grass

fragranceluver715
fragranceluver715

This perfume is way too floraly, its as if I jumped in my flower garden and rolled around in it for hours. It has notes of honeysuckle, which I like, but its too overpowering.

pauluch3
pauluch3

Peace&Love everyone!

It's a fruity-floral with a touch of sweetness. It's really weird but almost all I smell is lily of the valley and magnolia, and some lemony apple at first. It has that moist factor that makes it very fresh and clean. When it comes down to the drydown, it can get a little on the masculine side, but the fragrance fades very quickly. Really poor lasting power:(
The name and the bottle are really fun. They take me to the late 60s and early 70s, flower power movement and hippies.

heatherine
heatherine

I am a fan of earthy green scents and was interested to try this if I should ever come across a tester. I found a tester at a department store and I really liked it. I waited, though, to find a discount bottle at TJ Maxx. It is very green but floral too. I don't smell any patchouli at all and only a little musk. Just looking at the notes one may think, hm, nothing special...but the combination of florals is really well done and the cassis & citrus are just strong enough to temper all the flowers. This frag is unique for me because I enjoyed the opening as much as the drydown. I normally find openings too strong. Sillage is between "close to the skin" and "pleasant whiff on an elevator" and longetivity seems decent, I'm in my third hour and it's still going strong. A nice choice for a nice price - I can't imagine a situation in which this can't be worn. I imagine the best place would be a late summer evening picnic in some place that has a bandstand. I'll probably buy it again in the future.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

This is the first scent I have ever put on and instantly thought it smelled very green. Yes Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture starts out with a very with a sharp scent that is citrus green, but after an hour or so it dries down into a very fresh floral. I actually really enjoy this scent, even though it seems like most people dislike it. Also most juicy scents have been way too sweet for or just dont work on me so I was very pleasently surprised when this one worked out. This one is great for spring and summer it is very fresh and clean :]

Plus the bottle is super adorable I love the tassles and the charms XD

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

Ok I smelt this today at Khols, I have been waiting months to smell this perfume. As soon as i sprayed it i noticed a very green grass scent. It was a disappointment. With in an hour of wearing it the green grass smell was still slightly there but some flower notes came through the rose def did. After three hours of wearing it it transformed into a mans cologne. Strangely enough something I would buy for my father scent was on my arm. Now I was pleased with this perfume because the male version actually smelt good.

Basically after three hours it turned into a very manly cologne.

Aspendina
Aspendina

ok so far from the Juicy Couture fragance house I have only like the JC orginial everything else has smelt horrible (viva la juicy I am looking at you) so I wasn't expecting anything great from this scent BUT this is actually kinda nice its almost like the original but it has a tiny bit of citrus in it, just a little so little its almost unnoticable but its there. Hmmmm I think i do really like it :-)

sweetbearsandbears
sweetbearsandbears

This is my first ever review, so I'm sorry if its not perfect.

This is a summer or spring scent. It is kinda fruity, but there is a nice green smell too. The overall smell is fresh cut flowers and greenery. The citrus notes compliment the green notes very well. This is a perfect outdoor first date perfume.

Megdyn
Megdyn

I'm definitely a self proclaimed "Hippie." Thus, I HAD to try this fragrance! at first spritz I have to say that it smells like men's cologne. But, as it dries I get this slightly fruity, but not sweet scent. Kinda herbal/earthy. It's lemony, but not like furniture polish. And smells like being outside. Peace, Love and Juicy Couture is really not a very girly girl fragrance, but I like it. It's not my favorite, because I tend toward either a sweeter frag or one with more patchouli (I didn't really get much patchouli in this) It doesn't scream "60's" either, but the bottle is super cute and it's a nice, green frag...not ultra feminine though.
Peace Out!

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

I sprayed it on at a store, and right when I sprayed ut, it smelled like carrots. Freshly grown carrots that have just been pulled from the ground. I don't know why I smelled that, but I did. I don't hate it, it just isn't my type of scent.

Talia
Talia

Come on, girls, is it some kind of matter of good taste to say you don’t like it? I don’t see something dislikable here. Just a safety, high quality, pleasant scent, and I receive many compliments when I wear it.

Shanda
Shanda

This is my favorite! I know a lot of people don't like the fact that it smells very earthy, but that's what I like about it. It almost reminds me of smelling a flower in the forest. It's very fresh. It smells different on than just sprayed. I also had a friend that loves this as well, and most scents don't last on her and stink, as well as myself. If you have a problem with that try this one!

brettashley
brettashley

This was actually a lot more pleasant than I was expecting. PL&JC isn't "dirty hippie" to me at all - it's fresh, green, sanitized grass with some hints of citrus, and honeysuckle to sweeten things up. I think I'd actually like it better if I could get more orris root and patchouli in it, a little more earthiness to ground the whole scent. As it is, it's something of an anemic attempt at an homage to actual hippie scents, and it ends up failing to please both people who actually like hippie perfumes, and their own JC customer base. That, and their weak base notes make for a fast disappearing act: thirty minutes after first spray, and I can barely smell PL&JC even if I shove my arm up against my nose. It's a pity because it really wasn't too bad at all.

acv43
acv43

i appear to be among the minority that actually enjoys this fragrance!
I got this from my mother who bought it mistaking it for the other juicy frag that shares a similar bottle. This one is a big departure from their other fragrances, so i can see how someone who is a fan of the originals might find this one disappointing. however to one such as I (sensitive to very sweet perfumes) i find this one actually more wearable than the others.
To me PL&JC is not a dirty fragrance at all, but a clean one. Not clean like soap, but clean like a spring meadow after a brisk rain. it does have an earthy element( methinks the patchouli) and a floral/citrus element, but to my nose it smells very green indeed.
I have noticed that when it first is sprayed their is something that doesn't sit quite right with my nose...i can't quite put my finger on it tho..

all and all a nice frag! I am glad to have it in my collection. bottle is very nice too... made from very heavy thick glass, if i ever get attacked whilst standing near my perfume collection i think i could use this bottle as a weapon of defense. lol

purfecteaz
purfecteaz

If you roll around the dirt and modd, dry your self up with leaves and grass, thats what you will get this Peace, love juicy couture sent. Just a little bit too earthy to me. It might be better on men.

starlight47
starlight47

I recently purchased this fragrance in a gift set. I was disappointed. I really love the bottle. But this fragrance does not smell good on me. I have a Peace Love Juicy Couture EDP 1.7 oz., and the body lotion. The perfume has only been sprayed only two times. If someone would like to trade with me, let me know.

ally.angeliss
ally.angeliss

This smells like bushes,grass, and lemons mixed up together..
I actually got mad at my boy friend for buying the rollerball and making me wear it..
I honestly hate this scent, sorry to all the fans of peace,love and juicy couture out there but this scent is disgusting!

happybeauty101
happybeauty101

I read so many views expressing how bad this fragrance was but I decided to try this for myself. I am SO glad I did. I don't really understand why people describe this scent as horrible. Maybe we all just have different body chemistry. This is more wearable than the original juicy couture. It smells very clean,butjust a tiny hint of sweetness. And I do mean tiny! Lol which I like because it's almost masculine in a feminine way. I love that contradiction! It's interesting, and different and in my opinion sexy. This is not a girly sweet perfume which is what I think some people expected. It's something a confident woman can pull off! If she likes the scent of course, lol, to each their own.

HazelNicoletti
HazelNicoletti

They say this is floral and fruity but all I smell is grass. I absolutely HATE it (sorry) the other Juicy Couture fragrances are awesome though. This perfume just smells way too floral and reminds me of my backyard. ( I don't like smelling like my backyard)

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

I use to have another Juicy Couture Fragrance that ended to someone else *iva La Juicy* I,M sincerely sorry for all you love Viva La Juicy but for me it turns out smelling like peee kitty! Oops! no offence someone lukier got it & really happy but when i walked to my Best Pharmaprix & i had this 10$ gift card i saw this Gift pack in the liquidation corner for a sooo.. ridiculous price i was scared at first & try it & sincerely pleasantely surprise. There was this discret fruity (not over powering) flower scent i could realy detect Lotus & iris & than it came this lovely apple scent mmm... wich i loved & Citrus would more say grapefruit but when i saw the notes here i was like... OK citrus & on my no patchouli detect!! GOOD THING 'CAUSE USUALLY patchouli doesn't agree wll with my Brains's wires! lol!!
ending up byuing a really steal deal price of the 50ml perfume NOT eau de toilette plus the 100ml body lotion and the bottle is so BEAUTIFUL IT IS WONDERFUL & LOOK RICH

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

I rarely call a fragrance "hideous", but when I do, I actually mean it.
Peace, Love and Juicy Couture smells hideous to me: all I can detect is some non-identified floral citrus scent and it's not even pleasant. It's not even properly dirty or earthy scent, it's just bland and bad. I am not sure this is fragrance at all, it smells more like some cleaning solution.
I appreciate Juicy's attempt to create something not so sugary sweet and fresh for a change, but I would not recommend this one.

gummiiee89
gummiiee89

this perfume stinks to me, i much rather viva la juicy one.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

This one is extremely grassy and green. Definitely not for everyone, but as others have said, I'm sure there are some "modern hippies" who might just love it. :)

krmarich
krmarich

I sampled this today and had to resist an urge to scrub it off in the washroom! No wonder this was a commercial flop! The only thing redeeming about it is no sugary syrup. I generally dont like to focus on the negative, but this leaves little else.

Just what is wrong here? It is a modern floral with all synthetic notes. The first wiff is an aldehyde-like alcohol blast that reminds me of retro hairspray. Then comes this plasic flower parade that only confused my nose and sickend me. It tries to act like a chypre without vetiver or oakmoss. There is nothing peaceful, loving or juicy here. Conflicting, polarizing and dry is more like it.

After so many hours, it dries down to this stale and somber earth note. No wonder it is discontinued. If you are looking for a hippy style scent, try vintage Cachet or Givenchy III.

AlexanderHeartXO
AlexanderHeartXO

I quite like this scent. It is considerably different than any other Juicy Couture fragrances which tend to be either fruity/floral or fruity/sweet. This one is very herby and a bit more mature. I imagine a summer beach day when I wear this. Or running through the forest dressed as a hippy! It is a very lovely fragrance that you either love or hate. I think they are discontinuing this which does disappoint me. Oh well, I have time to stock up if need be.

Booogie
Booogie

Aww, all the negative reviews make me sad! I got the 1oz as a gift today and I love, love, love it. I don't get any sourness, dirt, or alcohol. It's a huge improvement to Juicy's other scents, in my opinion.

If you're expecting fruits and candy, you may be disappointed. This is a bright and fresh floral-green scent. Earthy, yes, but not straight up dirt and grass. There is some sweetness from the apple and citrus, maybe the honeysuckle too.

I'm not a huge fan of floral explosions so I love how the florals here are just right. It's well-rounded enough that I think a man could pull it off... maybe. A brave man will have to try it and let us know. Lasting power so far has been satisfactory. If you're looking for a bright, carefree, earthy sort of fragrance I think this definitely deserves a shot.

Pace,MioDolceCuore
Pace,MioDolceCuore

I purchased the 0.5oz/15ml mini at Target- fyi, that size only has one of those pink tassel things and you're not getting half the cutesy dangly things that even the 1 oz sizes have. Still makes for a cute flacon- just a miniminimini version.
(the 0.5oz is correctly depicted on the Target website)

I share the "oh, this reminds me of Cristalle". (but that ANY Chanel will be richer, deeper- no matter how 'cold' the Chanel blast will seem)

This one is definitely a chypre- very much along the lines of a 70ies Chanel release.
To me it's the hyacinth that makes me think of Cristalle.

The opening is quite the fresh blast (some might say LOUD)- and I completely see why friends of sweeter things would have the surprise of their olfactoric life with this one- especially if they expected something along the lines of previous Juicy Couture releases. This will never become a staple among 17 year olds.

Mellows out nicely, so even those in your surroundings who detect "old lady" in other chypre lovers, might feel okay around you- but this is not the "oh, you smell sweet and yummy" eliciting one, me thinks.
I personally can see putting this on after a nice workout, to keep the slightly energized feeling going.

Definitely clean, but in a grown up way, maybe even a Hippie that still is a Hippie is a Hippie is a Hippie, but with a slightly more chic bank account- as this stuff is not a steal at your local supplier of incense cones.

Still happy to have that little bottle as I do like this one and the flacon is just a really nice visual, still appears to the girl in me who loves apothecary style drawers and the little cutsy bottle that makes me think of the pretty ladies in "Practical Magic"- that's the potion bottle you need on a shelf in the enchanted forest where Tinker Bell decides that her eternal love will never end and therefore an actual juice compared to sugar syrup is no betrayal to anything everlasting- it's a start.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I am glad this is a mini because whereas i am trying to love it, i can only like it to my great disapointment. The tanguy fruit seem to smell acrid on me as they morph into floral nirvana. Perhaps i am still too in love with Juicy couture's original and identify with it too much... but nevertheless an enchanting and uplifling classy fragrane i enjoy on others xxx

As many know, I'm not a lover of recent years fruity scents. So when a very kind SA put a sample vial of this one in my bag I just didn't care for it.
Then I decided to give it a try (together with many samples I get). Sprayed on my neck for a couple of days in the morning, only one spray under clothes to keep confortable while working. Well, I don't love this scent, not my kind, not the right season maybe, but I don't dislike either.
It gives me a pleasant feeling, maybe a tad obnoxious after a couple of hours of this fruit coming up from my sweater?
I didn't have great expectations so I was not too disapponted. Juicy Couture, as so many other designer houses keep throwing "new" perfumes with extravagant bottles on market. Most of the times they are "new" variations or smell like fractions of something else.
Yes, another fruit basket flanker for me, but it's nicer than others and the bottle has a happy appearance!
Apart from fruit, the interesting floral notes here are honeysuckle and something that smells similar to a faint lotus flower. It gives a transparent acquatic quality to the whole blend.
I see that it smells similar to Cristalle? well... yes, in some way it's very similar, especially the honeysuckle (thanksgod, not a sugared honeysuckle!!) and that's maybe where the '70s vibe comes from, but please, go and get a bottle of good old Cristalle EdT instead!
This one is not probably worthy an expensive JC fb, as there are so many similar scents around for cheaper. It seems to me that you mostly buy bottles rather than perfume these days...

Edit: about the bottle, I was sure it reminded me of something... I don't know if it is made on purpose, but it really looks like a modern version of those old decorated fancy bottles on Voodoo shrines in an old picture in New Orleans.

twolmichelle
twolmichelle

I'm in agreement with Suzi and others who appreciate this one. Also, I think I can explain to those who don't "get" this fragrance, just what is going on. It's all in the name; JC has very cleverly done their research. I lived through the "peace and love" days, and I can tell you this fragrance is a generalization of many that were wildly popular back then. Maybe that's why it is so foreign to a lot of people. Like the Britneyish fruity florals that define scents today, grassy, herbal,complex and sparkly florals were the rage then. Wow, did this one take me back! My signature scent in high school was Y by YSL, and Peace and Love is very reminiscent of it. Some reviewers have also linked it with Chanel Cristalle and rightly so. I have Cristalle and love it. I get no patchouli at all from P&L, and that's good, since I am not a fan of it. For me, it has the depth and character of a classic chypre. I'm a chypre lover, and unfortunately this genre is usually labeled "stinky" by the younger generation. I guess they will have to be "grossed out" when I wear P&L because we all like what we like!

natalieisme
natalieisme

smells simillar to a Prada one I once smelt, it is very earth towed, organic scent to it. Great for everyday use. No sweet or musky at all! LOVE !

Suzi
Suzi

I don't know what everyone is going on about this is a really nice fresh perfume very summery smells like you'd think Malibu would smell like. It doesn't smell like grass or air freshner it is just different and I like different I think people should give it a chance it's better than juicy couture by a country mile. I must have the right chemistry for this perfume because it smells great on me I really like it. I guess you can't please everyone but this one doesn't deserve such a bad wrap.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Juicy Couture’s Peace, Love and Juicy Couture is not the typical sugary sweet scent like the other three Juicy Couture fragrances. Most Juicy Couture fans were expecting a fruity sugary blast like the previous three fragrances so that’s why I think this perfume gets so much hate. Peace, Love and Juicy Couture is not your run of the mill fruity sugary scent, it is a bright, clean, sophisticated floral. Top notes of crisp cassis and hyacinth with light honeysuckle. Middle notes of fresh lemon, jasmine, and red poppy with a dry down of patchouli and soft musk. Great fragrance!

peppermint136
peppermint136

Smells like a pine tree, Not necessarily bad, but reminds me of a men's cologne. Not for me.

Allisontaylor
Allisontaylor

Oh this one... It is simply and utterly terrible. It smells like some kind of car cologne or some weird medicine cabinet to me. Its too lemony and cucumber-y. I do not like it I cant imagine anyone wearing that. Cute bottle though.

Lee79
Lee79

Well a lot of people are giving lots of negative reviews on this one. But I think its actually very nice. If u smell All the JC, they almost all have some similarity to them. But this one goes the complete opposite. Its def very green.
I really enjoy the grassy, earthy smell it leaves on my skin. It throws out some floral in there once in a while. I'm not one that enjoys patchouli, but I can barely smell it in this. I think its nice to wear for spring and summer, for daytime. It also lasts and lasts...

I am not at all surprised that Juicy Couture PEACE, LOVE and JUICY COUTURE has been a market flop: this is NOTHING like the previous JC perfumes! Although it comes in the same sort of over-the-top bottle, this fragrance may as well have been launched by Estee Lauder--that's how different and unexpected it must seem to anyone with experience with the other Juicy Couture creations.

Staid and stern, sober and serious, PEACE, LOVE & JUICY COUTURE could never, ever be worn on someone who sports pink velour hoodies! To my nose, this floral green ihnhabits the same olfactory neighborhood as Gucci ENVY, and the composition is equally powerful, with the same headache potential if oversprayed. Not at all cloying, but somewhat overwhelming in its own special way.

I'd venture to guess that thousands of young women who purchased this scent unsniffed returned their bottles in outrage over what they took to be a serious bait and switch. Yes, one of these perfumes is not like the others, but since it was the fourth in the series, everyone who was awaiting the next syrup variation could only have been dismayed!

Shastacola
Shastacola

This perfume to me, has the exact same smell you get when you walk into a professional hair cutting place. Like a mix of all the high end shampoos and hair treatments. Which I like. Definitely smells sophisticated.

SexySpice
SexySpice

This perfume is a lie. It brings no peace or love to my nose.

Magica
Magica

Contrary to what a lot of other people have said, this perfume actually smells ok on me at first, and then once it dries down, it smells bad. To me it smells like a combination of lemon and maybe pine, but definitely something earthy. It was still bearable though, and I thought maybe that was just my skin chemistry making it smell that way, so I decided to spray what was left of the sample around my room as an air freshener of sorts. Horrible idea, it smelled even worse, lingered for days, and was almost a sickening smell to me.

However on the plus side for those who might like more earthy type perfumes, this did have about 5-6 hours lasting power on my skin.

This is perhaps the best wanna-be CHANEL Cristalle out there, but I'd say it could be a slightly more modern version. Patchouli is very strong, taking on an oakmoss-like quality. At first I too was surprised that Juicy would do such an "earthy" fragrance, but now that I know it's clearly a rip-off of one of CHANEL's classic masterpieces, it made perfect sense. My guess is that the reason it doesn't sell so well is because most people who are into floral-fruity-gourmand stuff aren't really into the old CHANEL classics. I happen to love this fragrance, but it's only because I adore Cristalle and really enjoyed this youthful interpretation.

The top notes are loaded with sweet red apple, and I love the clean and fresh florals. The sad part is that it doesn't project at all and totally lacks the tenacity of a CHANEL perfume, but if you don't mind spraying every other hour, you can get an enormous, affordable bottle from a discount shop.

suppie
suppie

This scent is a little too strong for my taste but as it dies down, it smells wonderful; sort of like I'm in the middle of a field of grass. This scent is quite different from all the recent juicy couture scents I've smelled. It's very bold and exciting, something I never found with Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy and Couture Couture. This is definitely a scent for someone from the ages of 16-25.

If you like the smell of nature and grass, try it! It dries down to a smooth woody floral. If grass isn't your thing, I'd say skip it and try Juicy's other scents.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This really is a gorgeous green scent. Just have two complaints, it's a little too sweet, and a little too loud. But again nice and the bottle is charming and whimsical. :)

LuiLui
LuiLui

After the top notes dries off I love it!!!!!
The middle and base notes make me feel so good when I spray it on me.
The best of all of them!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Peace Love and Juicy Couture is way too earthy for my taste. I prefer Viva la Juicy, and Couture Couture, they have much more depth, in my opinion.

Liina
Liina

Current leaves (cassis) are the most dominant in Peace Love & Juicy Couture. It’s very down-to-earth scent with orris root and musk. It’s very different from all the other Juicy Couture perfumes and I’m not a big fan of it while I love the others. It’s very earthy indeed like many have said before. Just not my cup of tea.

FunnyGirl
FunnyGirl

Green florla chypre, definitely. Reminds me of Chanel "Cristalle", "Vintage' Blumarine. I can smell lemon (which makes it sour), a bit of moss, hyacinth -green and bitter a bit. I can also detect some traces of Balmain's "Vent Vert". No currant, apples at all.
To sum it up - it is loveley. I like it. Good for early Russian spring and rainy days))))

Contessa01
Contessa01

This scent is a dry green earthy type of scent. I am surprised by this because it is not typical of JC fragrances so far. I didn't particuraly like it but it you're into green mossy fragrances then it would probably appeal to you.

dewibluebell
dewibluebell

This is very, very floral. I don't find it very unique. It smells similar to many a glade bathroom sprays. I expected a much more organic and prominent patchouli note.

Airdna
Airdna

A light citrusy fruity scent, this reminded me of Michel Klein's Comedie, a perfume from CCB Paris from 10 years ago, I still have it and compared them. Both are very fruity but Peace Love is much lighter, smells like it has no basenotes. While Comedie is sourer, and the basenotes are stronger. But the impressions they leave are very similar. To anyone looking for a dupe for Comedie, JC Peace Love is a possible option.

SheShe

Actually I'm surprised the scent got such bad ratings.

I'm re-sniffing it at the moment and I still claim the fragrance is something sophisticated, interesting, different from many perfumes. Perhaps it doesn't wear easily but in my opinion Juicy Couture, Juicy Couture also doesn't.

Peace, Love... is a complex fragrance and if I had to compare, it has more something in common with Juicy Couture, Juicy Couture than with Viva! or Couture Couture. I suppose all Juicy Couture scents have to be recognisable and must have something in common like one family. So it is.

Peace, Love... is cold and a sad part of a hippie ;) if it necessarily has to be compared to hippies. There's a big dose of hyiacinth and poppy, also patchouli in this one. Peace, Love is a bit like Alien, but Alien becomes friendly after some time, Peace... is cold and dangerous all the time. Like a needle or like a life of a hippie who risked very much of health to take drugs.

The notes bring many pictures to my mind: it's a real flower power, colourful one, still cold - flowers with green leaves, grass, there's even something watery the hyiacinth gives (lakes?), moss... Why is the fragrance cold? Perhaps because it had to belong to Juicy Couture family and it would be maybe better to create it like Viva la Juicy! but wouldn't it be another sweet fruit-floral? Wouldn't it be deceiving? I don't know...

The base: I can detect all ingredients. I remember when I got my sample, I thought I expected something different. Still the fragrance is somehow addictive, the flowers are. I would prefer a happy flower power, it may be done in a great way, but all in all hippies' life was an illusion and kinda sad. So maybe it's better the scent goes this way. One thing I can complain is the cold feeling.

I'd say the scent is green-floral-chypre, especially floral-chypre, and all in all kind of oriental one.

Fragrance: 4,5/5
Lasting power: 4/5
Bottle: 4/5

remas2008
remas2008

i don't like the smell it's to strong , the same men fragrance

papergurl
papergurl

I was with my "partner in crime" and I sniffed this at the Macy's counter and I was flashed back to Knightsbridge, London 1976 just like that. It was just a blink...ok, so then I had to ruminate...what was THIS? Something Laura Ashley No. 1, something Mary Quant...just not sure, but FAMILIAR. I was more mod then punk (ok white vintage petticoat, fishnets, leather biker jacket and snakeskin gloves) and too young for my sister's hippy phase. I swear I was in Laura Ashley smelling this in 1976, bizarre. Ok, so I broke my 24 hour rule. I have to sample something, consider it 24 hours before purchasing. Sometimes consider it again and then another 24. I save money and regret that way. I bought the lotion and 3.4 oz there and then. No regrets, no remorse. This smells of London in the Spring, cottage gardens, Hampstead Heath, flowers and green with a bite of patchouli. I smile at myself for this purchase because I love my gourmands, I love my Chanel, my fragrance oil finds from the Ren Faire, my Clinique Elixir and Eau de Star. Sigh, but this is Spring.... Try this again in Spring after a rain.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

Not an enjoyable scent for me at all. It smells too much of grass and moss. If you were to take a hike through the woods, this fragrance would capture that exact smell. Not what you'd expect from Juicy Couture at all. Not impressed.

melbritt24
melbritt24

This is an extremely green fragrance...not a bad thing. I do prefer Viva la Juicy to this. I am smelling a floral mix of magnolia and honeysuckle, with a touch of hyacinth and jasmine. This reminds me of both Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus and Yves Rocher Desir de Nature.

SheShe

I like the smell very much and I wish I had more than a sample. Peace, Love... is different than Viva La Juicy or Couture Couture, but you still feel they belong to the same brand. Peace, Love is less sweet than Viva... or Couture... and what's the greatest in it in my opinion, it's the poppy smell. I really can smell a poppy. Maybe the smell could be better if the creator hadn't put patchouli into the whole fragrance? Because I don't particularly like patchouli in the end, the smell becomes washed out then. But all in all the poppy and hyacinth stay for long and the fragrance has a good staying power, better compared to Viva!

Peace, Love has also something hippie in itself, it's easy to smell the hippiness :D really - flower power, poppy (drugs, unfortunately for hippies), a bit serious and a bit unserious... I like it very much but I couldn't use it every day, only when I'm in mood.

Aredore
Aredore

The JC fragrance for people who hate JC fragrances, of course the poor thing is bombing. I would like to posit the theory that it would have done better it wasn't so apologetic.

I love the herbal-lemon opening that quickly fades into sweet honeysuckle and hyacinth, but the patchouli base is just sad. There isn't even a hint of hippie headshop fun. It is the cleanest, saddest, patchouli musk accord in existence and the whole thing lasts about two hours, tops.

It's fine to like light, soft drydowns. It's not okay to get conned into spending over 50 dollars on an "EdP" that does this.

JC P,L&JC, I would have purchased you if you had a base.

Lalalavender
Lalalavender

Mmm! I smell grass, wild flowers and fresh laundry. This is a tribute to us, flower childs and the whole "peace & love" mentality (hence the name of the best of all Juicy Couture fragrances!) Not much staying power though.

natefifield
natefifield

Initially, a burst of fruitiness, which quickly gives way to a very greenish mixture of compost-like scents.

This scent succeeds admirably as an evocation of the hippie era, which idealized Mother Earth and all her weeds and grasses. You can imagine trying to smoke whatever they made this from.

It's a pretty mellow scent, not unpleasant, but not particularly inspiring either. Au naturale, baby! For the woman who doesn't shave, goes barefoot, and puts flowers in her hair.

sudloi
sudloi

I just bought it because of the bottle and have to complete the JC collection, I do like the scent though, it's not bad actually, it's alright but somehow it smells a little like men's fragrance which I like that fact, overall a long lasting sweet green floral scent. I'll say 7 out of 10. Hope u enjoy fragrances like I do xoxo.

Mojo95
Mojo95

It smells sour and steal, like some of u described it, like grass.
There is no sweetness at all and its super strong makes your nose itch, it's not the scent i would go for thats for sure

jennavere
jennavere

Hyacinth is my favorite spring flower, and I love the way it smells. But on my skin, this perfume smells overwhelmingly like gardenia. And I hate the smell of gardenia almost as much as I love hyacinth. So this perfume is a no-go for me.

itoldyouthiswasgood
itoldyouthiswasgood

does anyone else smell grass?

Kumiko1709
Kumiko1709

Such a disappointment. This has lots of hyacinth and seems like it's just that. The dry down is similar to juicy couture. Very green and grassy. Meh, I don't really like it

Cmanier
Cmanier

yes it does smell like grass but there is something in it that sharpens it to the point were it is slightly fragrant and pleasant for summer. crisp.fresh, clean.. i'm liking this

NIDHI PATEL
NIDHI PATEL

I love the bottle and hate the perfume......

luvyalots
luvyalots

I know JC was going for a green scent. Well, mission accomplished. Except, it smells like dead grass and dead flowers. Not for me.

ednaenis
ednaenis

It smells like bug spray!!!

Lilii
Lilii

It smells green and different from the popular taste , test if before buying. not everybody like it but I personally appreciate its uniqueness and think it can be an ideal perfume for summer time especially when you are fed up with all those pinky girly sweet stuff on the market....I wish it was cheaper.

imellie
imellie

I like this one, but it smells like 2005's Escada (the green one).

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

This latest offering from JC denotes a dramatic change of course from thier usual confections. So much so that I found myself sniffing with some degree of shock and admiration.

While there is an element of sweetness underlying the fragrance, this is very grassy and brisk. It is GREEN, perhaps a little brown & twiggy. I am not entirely sure I like it, but I cannot deny it is very, very interesting.

And it clings to the skin like a baby koala (minus the tang of eucalyptus), claws deeply imbedded and determined to remain close to its host for dear life!

Sadly I did not get to spend much time with PL&JC as I was soon to get on a plane and did not want to be lynched by my cranky tired fellow passegers so I had to 'tone' it down with some judicial splashings in the ladies. Next time I will try it on the way out of the airport...

Alinaboo
Alinaboo

I was very disappointed with this Juicy...

jennifermcolgan72
jennifermcolgan72

I bought this today and I loved the smell at the store, when I got home and sprayed it on my skin it seemed to be a little bit different. It is very strong and makes me wanna sneeze and rub my eyes. It is not something that I would wear everyday forsure!! I guess I would wear it on the nights I want to turn my husband off! LOL

amna
amna

simply grass *disappointed*

dmaw
dmaw

The best of the Juicys.
More appropriate for the young at heart (meaning me).
A nice floral, minus the fruit.

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

this stuff is awful all i smell is grass i was expecting a little more better from juicy after they made the lovely viva la juicy but this what went wrong sorry to all the people that like the fragrance but really i must ask how can anyone wear something that just smells like grass from your backyard seriously how can?

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

On me it smells like a fresh schampoo, nothing else, I guess i have a very uniqe body chemistry. Ok I have only been having it on for 10 min or so, but it has not devolped to anything else, so I assume that this is how it is going to smell on me. But if it is in that way, at least I can always put Love and Peace on my hair to make it smell newly washed. While I have my ordinary perfume on :)

First of all I'm very impressed with the fact that this popular teen brand has taken a massive leap of faith when they created Peace, Love and Juicy Couture. It doesn't take a scientist to see that this is perhaps not the most popular fragrance around, however the creativity behind the risk is what impresses me the most.

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture is very green and musky. It has a somewhat dirty quality, so far removed from the juicy, fruity and sweet fragrances Juicy Couture is known for. Despite its earthiness, it has a soapy quality too which smells a little metallic on my skin.

There's an element of freshness that I rather enjoy, however I can't seem to get past the heavy muskiness. The freshly mowed grass accord, although pleasing on paper, doesn't project too well on the skin.

Some may say that Peace, Love and Juicy Couture smells a little masculine, and I'd have to agree. It has quite an interesting herbaceousness along with its interesting scent pyramid. I can certainly smell the lemon, apple, honeysuckle, linden blossom, patchouli and musk.

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture lasts rather well on the skin, and the sillage, although not overpowering is moderate to strong. The composition itself is charmingly unique and refreshing, so I have no qualms in suggesting this fragrance for Spring or Autumn. In some ways this fragrance may appeal to those older consumers rather than the teens this time around.

melody11
melody11

The bottle is very nice indeed and i'd want to like it but the smell is kinda disappointing. It's strong but irritating. 2 friends of mine also disliked it at the first smell.

servana
servana

Whenever I smell this I always think it just smells like.. floral dirt. Honestly, it is just too Earthy. I get a VERY strong patchouli scent, along with a faint scent of something floral. I don't like it =

Louw
Louw

Ugh! This confused my nose, to be quite honest - there were just too many notes all competing for attention at once. After a while, the noise subsided and all that remained on my skin was a sort of grassy musk that irritated the Hell out of me!

icingsugar

Very earthy and perfect for the spring and summer. reminds me of music festivals. The bottle is also gorgeous! The dry down is calmer with the base being a little sweeter but still mainly very earthy.

campfirekansas
campfirekansas

I love the earthy-green, yet floral smell to this perfume, but I definitely feel its a love it or hate it type of scent. Although it can come off a little strong at first, it calms down after a few minutes of wear. I think this is a great spring/summer fragrance if you want something unique and fresh.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

I appreciate this for it's long lasting sillage.

It's not too cloying or heavy BUT its lingering grassy-fruity floral scent is indeed overwhelming and tiring afterwards.

Think carefully before buying, cause its scent is damn potent.

Psyche
Psyche

I am completely torn about this perfume. I want to adore it, because the bottle is gorgeous (I am a sucker for turquoise, I'll admit...), but the grassy quality is so overwhelming for me. Upon drydown it smells quite nice...the grassy smell is a bit more subdued and the other notes are able to come forth, and it becomes downright lovely...but the initial spray is so strong I don't know if I'll be willing to wait for the drydown.

So....is it bad of me to still want to buy it so I can stare at the flacon? LOL

zennia04
zennia04

Someone mentioned here that this scent is "earthy-green" and I agree, and I love just the way it is. It is one of those with unique scents in my perfume wardrobe, I don't know but for me, it is difficult to find a scent that has this resemblance. I find it uniquely great, I can sleep in with this scent, it kinda reminds me of laying on a wet grass while starring at the blueness of the sky.

The bottle is very cute too, if only the staying power would be equally great too.

fumine
fumine

I'm not surprised that this perfume has mixed reviews. It's a "hate it or love it" fragrance with very strong personality and not the kind of scent you would wear solely to please other people.

It's not easy to write a review about this one because it's a very complex and long-lasting perfume that constantly evolves. Likewise, I think this perfume would suit a complex woman best. Someone with a mysterious personality, who is confident, strong, slightly tomboyish, yet with a hidden feminine side.

The top notes of the perfume are very fresh, but quickly make way for a bold wave of musk and patchouli. It does smell like wet, old moss at this point, but after some minutes the floral notes really come through and create a wonderful blend.

I haven't smelled anything similar so far, a truly interesting composition.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I find it a bit overpoweringly floral...if this makes sense? I love florals, but this is just too sweet.

Salt
Salt

I never had any intention of trying this scent, but my local perfume store insisted that I take a sample home with me. On paper, it opens with lemon and apple candy and then dries down to freshly cut grass. On my skin, the opening is similar but less sharp and instantly transports me back to caravan park showering blocks where everyone seemed to use the same travel shampoo (I think it's the clean apple). To me it smells like freshly washed kids tearing around on dewy grass playing tag at twilight in the early spring. I love the memory, but the scent is a little too young for me. I can imagine someone in their early teens wearing this on the beach in summer, perhaps making memories of their own.

duskangel101
duskangel101

Some say this perfume make them feel like they're being embraced by spring. However, for me it is more like being punched in the face by spring.

Princess
Princess

Wow! what a fresh, clean & beautiful scent! It's kind of feminine. Perfect well blended green floral. Love it! Some says its earthy, smells dirt og grass.. well, I dont. Perfect for spring and summer. And great lasting power!

perfumeluver
perfumeluver

Wow this really does smell like a hippie.

Smeegasaurusrex
Smeegasaurusrex

When I first sprayed this perfume I was hit in the face with a very sharp green note... very very strong and unpleasant. Once it dried down it still had a little twinge of sharpness but the other notes smelled nice. The horrible thing about it was that it gave me the worst headache I have ever had. I must be allergic to something in it because I've NEVER had a perfume give me a headache. I will never spray this on myself again!

smellynich
smellynich

the name says it all... its LOVE because you either love it or despise it. its PEACE because it either takes away your peace or it gives you peace. its JUICY (not) because of the sweet yummy juices but because juicy couture juiced all the grass in the world and put it all in here!..it smells like the very first juicy couture perfume but with lots of green notes almost grassy...

well..this ones not for me I cant pull this off..
maybe for others..

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

(How could a fragrance I was so thoroughly displeased with become a scent I crave daily? Magic?)

I could say 1000 things about this fragrance and it would all be exactly the same. To me, this smells like being outside in the springtime. It was not at all what I expected, and when I received my sample I was angry and disappointed. But this is truly unique among the scents I've tried. It's so FRESH. Admittedly, the initial spritz is a bit powerful for my taste (but any perfume that comes out the bottle like a whisper isn't going to last long on me AT ALL) but within minutes it becomes something I want to inhale deeply, and let fill my lungs. I was born in the middle of April and this perfume is as if someone stood in a flowering field one day, after a heavy rain, and bottled the air.

BrittanyNicole
BrittanyNicole

I was expecting so much from this new fragrance by Juicy, I have had & loved all of their fragrances, other than this one..

This scent makes me want to gag..it so overpowering...Eeekk.

OneScent
OneScent

I'd never think Juicy Couture would come up with something like this after Viva La Juicy and such.....

The bottle is adorable and I love how it looks on my vanity but I'm not a fan of the scent at ALL. It's too green, too floral, and overpowering. Sorry Juicy.

I literally giggled when I heard the name of the new JC fragrance! I often end correspondences with "Peace and Love..and stuff!". I was (at least for a while) a true hippy with hair to the middle of my back, dressed in tie-dyes and organic handmade clothing, burning joss sticks, hugging trees and crystals, and slathering myself in rich incense oils.(Majmua is my all-time favorite!) Unfortunately, I was only born in the last year of the sixties, but carried that Free Love message to a new generation. I agree with those who say this is not your typical beatnick/hippy scent, but it is very earthy green and lovely...and different from the other usually heavy and gourmand type scents this house has released.

On first sniffing this I got broken flower stems, rain and wet earth. Eau de Gaia, in a bottle!! :-) After the alcohol wore off, I got more of the sparkly citrus and springtime florals mentioned in the notelist, and the leaves and stems. The zest of red apple adds the tart clean scent I detected at first. The heart of lovely light florals all blended together is amazing. I cannot believe people are saying the things they are saying about this! To each there own, I guess. Lightly green and very subdued with an airy creaminess, I find this to be one of the better JC scents to date. Sexy in a fresh youthful way, this is not a "kiddie" fragrance to my nose; it is more like a festive romp through fields and hillsides covered in bright green grasses and budding flowers. The drydown is a nice light patchouli and cool iris root. Smooth, slightly cool and, yes: Juicy! The musk adds to the overall finish without overpowering it in a heavy "odor". Peacful: quite, Love(ly): absolutely and Juicy: by all means...this is earth loving hippy fashion in a bottle. PEACE

Sillage: good then okay
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.5/5

This is my favorite JC women's release to date, and maybe that is becuase I still love the earth, all things green and natural smelling and occasionally dance naked in the rain! ;-)

cloyd42
cloyd42

While I wasn't a hippie (beatnik was always my style) I spent much time in that world and I wouldn't want anyone younger to think that the smell of the 60's was this banal. Scent opens artificially green smelling with a blast of patchouli and jasmine. In addition the linden is immediately noticeable and unfortunately that has always smelled metallic and unpleasant to me.

After half an hour I still don't detect the orris or sandalwood which would soften the harsh edge I don't like. I think the plan here was to create a Chanel No5 that was younger and hipper. Unfortunately it's a miss in my mind. I can't say this is a bad perfume but I definitely don't like it.

Minnija
Minnija

actually very big dissapintment :( I taught that it will be for 100% different that it is ..so beautiful bottle..
Perfume is very very very green...leaves, grass and something stong like medicine, really for me it is unpleasant scent!

enchantee
enchantee

This is a very original and natural scent with notes of honeysuckle and hay. It reminds me of flowers crushed over timothy grass or entering a sweet smelling barn. This fragrance has good staying power for something so mild and green. After using up the small sample sprayer, it soon became my new everyday perfume. I think it would be a hit with all ages of outdoorsy types who want to feel feminine, earthy and hip all at once. What surprised me was that I didn't mind the very light hint of patchouli, as I'm not normally a fan. However, it dries down to a final note of cedar that is great for fall, and probably year-round. I dig PEACE, LOVE and JUICY!

guest_review
guest_review

As soon as i sprayed it on my hand it smelled horrible. It was just plain bitter. Eventually i forgot about the smell and after at least 2 hours i smelled my hand again. Oh my god, it smelled really good! But i dont recommend it cuz then you will have to wait a looong time for it to smell good..I prefer sweet (but not sickly sweet like Britney Spears perfumes) smells. However when i made my sis smell it she said it just smelled like soap (the Peace and Love).

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

This one makes me recall one of my mother's favorites Jessica McClintock but with small fruit flourishes to"update it" for a "modern girl/woman"The primary note I smell is Lily of the valley in Peace,love,juicy coutoure.

michelle_belle_de_jour

I was never a fan of Juicy Couture perfumes but when I smelled this one I changed my mind. It is not sickly sweet like other JC perfumes and it is more light. I love how fresh and green this perfume is. This is going on Christmas wish list for sure!

adele l
adele l

Have to say viva la juicy is my favorite offering from this house and will remain that way..while very pleasant and fresh and quite apart from other juicy fragrances, love and peace has no lasting power to speak of. I applied 4 hours ago and cannot smell it at all. However, staying power is an issue for me in general. This one seems a little unisex (vetiver? orris root?) and cool in the dry down. From reading the comments here, I suspect you may like it if you're not fond of the other juicy frags.

Fragaria
Fragaria

It's a very green scent. It's very much like Avon's Surreal Garden which I already have and one green scent in a lifetime for me is enough. I think it's fresh in the way Pine-Sol is fresh. When you smell Pine-Sol you think fresh because that's what your mother used to clean with and clean is considered fresh. No this does NOT smell like Pine-Sol! It's a nice smell, but fresh is something that makes me think of lettuce and green, not really a perfume that I want to use to scent myself. This is a nice scent but I don't want to smell like this. I think you'd better try it REAL good before you purchase if your not just a green and fresh lover!

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Why not call it, "Peace, Love & GRASS." My first try was at Macy's, and decided to sample this again at Ulta... fresh cut grass. The others seem to have so much more depth. Through the dilutions, it is actually quite nice but the alcohol is dominant. I relate to Michellecoburn. Even the Juicy fans should admit, JC stumbled on this one.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

It's so perfect that Peace, Love is offered in a rollerball. It is reminiscent of the Sweet Earth oils that were popular with young girls in the 1970s. It's an earthy scent with floral on the side. Anyone who was in high school in the seventies will remember these tubes of earthy scented perfumes.
Patchouli, grass, musk all these smells were the thing to wear in the seventies and here they are again in Peace, Love.
Why they even added a roach clip decoration on the neck of the bottle to add to the effect !

But you know real hippies never would have paid $67 for a bottle of patcholi-musk oil. The price doesn't fit.

AmyG77
AmyG77

I Smelt this on a magazine page...Omg!...I Love the smell...MMMMMMMMMM...I'm going to buy a the biggest bottle!...Finally they came out with the greatest scent yet!

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

This fragrance was a huge disappointment.Coming from JC I'm a big fan..But All I smelled was Green notes, heavy green notes..Nothing was sweet or floral.Reminded me of grass and roots sprouting, out of the dirt.Can definitely smell the orris roots..and more grass.Way too earthy.Came off very strong..they should take it back to the lab.and try again.

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

I was really excited to try this fragrance. So excited that I sprayed it onto my hand accidentally instead of the paper. Worst mistake. It smells to make like mushed up grass and alcohol. Worst of all it took hours to go away. I would not recomend...

StephD
StephD

I quickly smelled this from the bottle at the store, and I immediately picked up wet soil and grass. Didn't even bother trying on my skin... not my type at all. Too hippy-ish.

MDWake8
MDWake8

Although most consumers cant quite figure out what they are experiencing when they sample this fragrance, I think it delivers more than what you'd expect coming from this brand. JC's current market is for ages 14-30, but this is a scent that defiantly appeals to a higher age bracket. Its fresh, clean, and has a subtle wood dry down. I personally find it very wearable and great for Fall.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I smelled it in a magazine and I have samples. It's the same all the way around, and Juicy Couture has some very linear perfumes for the price. They never evolve into something more interesting. It's a copy like all the Juicy scents before it. This is a bad version of Prescriptives Calyx, and I'm sure it will be discontinued because the girls they market to prefer a fruity perfume. When you have a brand, you have to know your customer.

rainydays
rainydays

Smelled this so far in a magazine, but would love to try this out in real life. I was ready for what all the Juicy frags had offered me before -- something sickly sweet, artificial, and reminiscent of rotten fruit and koolaid. Instead I caught wonderful notes of bright lemon blossom, subtle hyacinth, and musk. A pretty green floral that is SUCH a step above the others in the line. And I'm not even a huge fan of green scents. Looks like I'll have to try it on my skin. Finally, thank you, Juicy Couture!

EDIT: Tried this on my skin, and my view of it is the same, except in the dry down the white flowers are MUCH stronger than on paper. I probably won't purchase this since I'm not a big fan of white flowers, but it's still very nice.

guest_kj
guest_kj

OMG. i am very dissappointed with the new fragrance. the smell is average, NOT UNIQUE at all! :( i was expecting much more! i still love my viva and the couture the best ! :)

mandashell
mandashell

This is one of the most genuinely green and earthy fragrances I have ever sniffed. Given it's composition, quality and longevity, one could consider this THE best fragrance that Juicy has to offer. ;') It is really an excellent fragrance. That being said , I like but it isn't right for me. It definately smells like a forest after a rain storm, the rain soaked earth and moist green leaves. Unfortunately or fortunately I don't get any of the fruits.

The sillage and longevity of this one is HUGE! Was given a small spray vile at Macy's and once I got home sprayed it on my hand. It took alcohol and a number of rubbings just to get it off. The cloth I used still smells STRONGLY of the scent days later.

If you are looking for a modern and unique green fragrance then give this a try. If you never liked earthy fragrances to begin with then stay far, far away from this one. ;')

guest_sharyssa
guest_sharyssa

I sampled this in a magazine it smells good but alot stronger than the original.I would buy it but I still like couture couture the best of them all.This is more grown up than all the others not as sweet as viva not all that original either similar to other scents I have smelled.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Sampled this one from a magazine insert so this is just an impression of it not a full review. This is a green floral perfume very similar to Gucci Envy but softer and more feminine. Envy is more linear and clean whereas Juicy is more floral IMO. Can't wait to sample it on my skin for further comments...

guest_sweetlov1
guest_sweetlov1

fresh,green, floral scent...i love this! just picked this up and it reminds me of the chanel cristalle perfume in the dry down (IN THE EDT VERSION)...this is great..different than the other 2...!pretty and this does not smell like dirt.

beastin
beastin

In my opinion, this is the best fragrance of the whole Juicy Couture line. It's absolutely wonderful and from the moment I first smelled it, I knew it would be my new signature fragance. I don't get "hippie" or "60's" though. I get confident, free-spirited, woman. It's not bubble gum sweet, not a harsh oriental, just a nice balanced fruity/floral with a certain full bodied richness. Definately a winner!!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

Ok just roll around in a pile of dirt and leaves in the fall... there- you got yourself some peace love and juicy!

definately not what i expected.
its very very very extremely EARTHY
smells like tree bark and dirt

vivas still the best!

michelle_belle_de_jour

I am curious to try this perfume. I was never a fan of the other Juicy scents but may give this one a chance since I love the scents in the perfume.

jonr951
jonr951

I got me the rollerball from Nordstrom the other day. It's fine if you're a fan of earthy green scents. It's very GREEN and a bit LOUD. It's mostly lemon blossom & hyacinth. There is some but very little sweetness from the apple & black currant. I won't be needing a full bottle of it. I prefer my Viva. It isn't anything like the other sweet 3 Juicy scents. I do prefer it to the horrendous catastrophe that is Couture Couture! That's for sure! LOL! I LOVE the name & the bottle & the ad! The scent does match perfectly with the whole flower power thing! It's fun! : )

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture 2.87 out of 5 based on 832 ratings and 207 user reviews

Peace Love Juicy Couture Mini by Juicy Couture, .13 oz Mini EDP Spray for Women
Peace Love Juicy Couture Mini by Juicy Couture, .13 oz Mini EDP Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Peace Love Juicy Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Peace Love Juicy Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Peace Love Juicy Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Peace Love Juicy Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Boots.com
63.00 GBP
Peace Love and Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum 100ml
Peace Love and Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum 100ml
Zappos.com
Juicy Couture - Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz. N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Peace, Love and Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Peace, Love and Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.