Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Viva La Juicy La Fleur Juicy Couture for women

Viva La Juicy La Fleur Juicy Couture for women
dislike

caramel

Viva La Juicy La Fleur is a cheerful, playful and dreamy fragrance. Available as 150 ml Eau de Toilette. Viva La Juicy La Fleur was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange Red Berries Water Lily

Pink Friday

Viva La Juicy La Fleur Fragrance Reviews

ccee85
ccee85

This smells very juicy in a good way. But it doesn't last an hour

MissYoo
MissYoo

Super florally sweet with strong notes of vanilla. I really really like this perfume, bought it whilst overseas in Hong Kong. I don't find that it lasts very long but I'm fine with that. I love the bottle design too, super pretty and cute. Overall I think the price is a bit on the steep end for this as it doesn't last too long but happy to own one.

This is to me less in your face candy sweet, softer overall, but very similar, still I notice the difference..the original is so sweet it smells synthetic, La Fleur is better in my opinion. Softer, a bit fresher, if you find the original a bit much. This is a nice option really, although with the name I expected more floral, it isn't.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

This smells exactly like juicy couture viva la juicy..

amna723
amna723

This is a slightly more floral version of viva la juicy. The dry-down is less sweet/caramel-y but overall I'd say it's almost the same as the original VLJ. The difference is not big enough to go out and get this.. If you have VLJ original I would say skip this one unless you are a HUGE fan of VLJ. The nice thing about this EDT is that you can get a huge bottle (5 oz!) for a very good price.

novembertea
novembertea

Sweet floral painted on the same canvas as Viva La Juicy. This one smells a bit more sophisticated, though. I get an image of a younger, sweet individual wearing this fragrance. Lasts a long time on my skin. Being a 25 year old ball of complexity and angst, this one just doesn't work for me. However it does seem well made.

Penelope17
Penelope17

Really really super sweet smelling perfume. I think this might be a nice perfume to consider wearing for a date if you want something delicious smelling and a touch addictive. But with that said it also has the potential to get too sweet and may give you headaches if used excessively (like it does to me)

deviation
deviation

Smells like most perfumes that you find in Victoria Secret perfume shelf but slightly better version with tiny synthetic note lingering in the background. Had an old sample and will not purchase.

Perfume_Lover85
Perfume_Lover85

Just sprayed this on my hand in the store, testing it because I'm on the look out for a new perfume for my birthday and as a big fan of Viva La Juicy I have to say this was beautiful, I wasn't sure how I'd feel with it being la fleur, I thought it would be very floral but I got more caramel out of this than I have ever smelled in Viva La Juicy, I will definitely be getting this one! :)

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

A light fruity flowery version of VLJ on me, very very nice!!! The only issue is is disappears within 2 hours, gonna try more than one spray and see if that helps. This and noir are both great!! Way to go JC!

Edited to add: I bought the VLJ/VLJLF rollerball figuring rollerballs usually last longer on me than most sprays...unfortunatly VLJLF still only gives me about 2 hours of scent then disappears. I SERIOUSLY love this scent and will continue to reapply throughout the day but will hopefully find something else that smells similar that lasts longer. I may layer it with plain old VLJ as that lasts twice as long on me.

Luthien999
Luthien999

I purchased 75 ml bottle of this cute fragrance and I can say that it is a fresh floral scent made for spring and summer. Reminds me of spring months when the nature is waking up and You can smell fresh, floral scent in the air. It lasts about 5 hours on my skin. By the way, bottle looks romantic and pretty.

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

Sweet Berries & Vanilla. Juicy Couture has the most girly and fun bottle design (i also like Marc Jacobs's creativity)

cinema1974
cinema1974

I perfer Viva la juicy the original, due to it lasting longer for $90 bottle...Le fleur is a Eau De Toilette not a perfume... it does have a sweet fleur scent and it does not last long but good for toilette... Like other reviewers said their are others scents out there that are similar and do a better job... It still nice scent and a cleaner sweet with the fleur compare to the original perfume.. one perfume that smells good on everyone, I think....

joan100
joan100

Its a popular scent. Too many perfumes resemble it.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Viva La Juicy La Fleur is reminescent of its original version, Viva La Juicy. The strange and harsh sugary fruity imprint of Viva La Juicy is easily recognizable in La Fleur, though subdued and leaves its place to gardenia, honeysuckle and water lilies. As the fruit part, what I get actually is not really red berries, but quite a lot of peach from the beginning to the end.

The sillage is soft and the longevity is around 5 hours. I prefer La Fleur to the original Viva La Juicy as it seems to be more harmonious to my nose. A sweet white floral fragrance for young girls IMO.

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

My husband loves this on me :) he never stop kissing me and sniff everytime I wear this. ♥ and tells me "You're soooo delicious HOney I want to eat you..." lol :D

nellychick31
nellychick31

I would have to agree with many of the reviews -- La Fleur is similar to the original with middle notes remaining jasmine, gardenia and honeysuckle. It certainly is much more floral than the original (hence the name!) and much less sugary sweet with tthe removal of amber and prailine. I am a huge fan of floral/fruity gourmand fragrances, so Viva La Juicy is right up my alley. I do enjoy La Fleur, but I don't think I will be going out to buy a full size. There are many other floral fragrances that I much prefer

KIARA85
KIARA85

Its nice fresh and light

Tayyles
Tayyles

The scent is amazing for me, It was like a love at first spray thingy and the bottle is really cute, if only its longevity lasted longer I would really love it more.

VesterRose
VesterRose

Wow this one smells greeeat like, a more floral lighter version of the original! Want...!!

Arcicola
Arcicola

I love this JC fragrance. It smells like a more candy sweet on me with hints of floral. Very sweet, at least on my skin type. I like sweet scents with sugar/candy undertones so I really enjoy this scent. Only downside is its a EDT not EDP so the lasting power is next to nothing.

xVal
xVal

I have Viva la juicy, and I can tell that this is a softer version.
If you have viva la juicy already, I would not suggest buying this one, but you should definitely go for this if you want a softer version.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

This is really nice! it has a little bit of the bubble-gum type sweetness that you smell in a lot of fragrances found at Victoria's Secret, which comes across fresh, sweet, and light.

I like this one very much and feel that it is one that I should revisit and isolate to only wearing one fragrance at a time. This is good, and is one that I would like to test further.

This has a very nice dry down. It has been on my skin over 8 hours and is still smelling like this wonderful sweet broth. It wears very well on my skin, I'm liking this the more it wears.

Surprisingly, this smells like a lighter version of Ysatis, without the strong initial "bathroom spray" sensation. This may actually be a "keeper" - and may prove to be another option for a lighter signature scent.

I LOVE the dry down! It is very inviting, warm, light, playful, and innocently sexy!

-------------

I'm trying a sample of this now and it smells much lighter and less intense than the original spray at the cosmetic's perfume counter. You definitely want to buy this from a quality store, perhaps this sample was mismatched with the packaging. It is definitely wearing much differently than it did in the store.

raven93bird
raven93bird

I was never a fan of the Juicy Couture fragrances, but this one caught my attention because it was advertising La fleur. Personally I dislike the Juicy Couture beacause they are too sweet. But I love this scent and I get compliments everytime I wear it. Definitely would buy again.

zilia
zilia

I wanted this perfume for a long time, because the smell is so good and gentle, perfect for summer. The staying power is a very big disappointment for me, it takes about an hour till you can't feel the smell at all. Although I'm still sort of addicted to this scent, I wouldn't recommend this perfume.

sky74
sky74

I really like this perfume. Much better than the original Juicy, and much much better than "Viva la juicy". It is soft and pleasant, and the dry down is lovely, not "bothering" like many other perfumes.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Got this as a sample,and honestly,to me,it smells exactly like Paris Amour from bath and body works.But for me,the b&bw lasts longer and has much better sillage.I say don't waste you money on this one,just pick up some paris amour.Glad I waited to buy a full bottle til I sampled,now I know I shouldn't bother,as I already have Paris amour in every product it's available in.

kaduell
kaduell

Starts off smelling sweet and of citrus, but after it dries down my disappointment sets in. It becomes very floral which I dislike in perfume as much as powder notes.

wowgirl
wowgirl

Viva La Juicy La Fleur is SO much better than its counterpart! It doesn't make me sick like that one because it's not cloying. It smells sweet, but in a pure sweet way, and it's perfect for warm weather. I really adore it.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

I just picked this lil baby up today :) amazing summer scent still smells like the original but is still different at the same time ;) very fruity and florals and summery and 5.0 is a big size 9/10'

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I love this scent! If you like Viva La Juicy I think you'll like this one too. It is more light and fresh than VLJ and has less caramel and more fresh flowers but I also get a soft powdery smell. On me it is pretty long lasting. I still smell it and I put it on 3 hours ago, which is good for me as my fragrances do not tend to last long. It is very well done and does not smell cheap or synthetic. It does smell young and fresh but not juvenile. I got the biggest bottle possible, the 5oz size. I will be using this one often. I wish I would have found this sooner.

filmoyster
filmoyster

I highly enjoyed Viva la Juicy La Fleur and was genuinely surprised that Juicy Couture would create this unique and beautiful scent. L Fleur is the first where I've found the advertised description matches the actual scent. I detected every note mentioned and enjoyed this "sweet" scent.

This came in a Sephora sampler box and it was the winning fragrance out of 12 for me. That included Be Delicious, Dot, Candy, Very Irresistible, Robe Noire, Poppy, Guilty Intense, Hanae Mori, For Her, Bright Crystal, Too Too Pretty.

I found within the first thirty minutes:
- Yummy berry and mandarin notes
- Creamy caramel and vanilla
- Well balanced jasmine and honeysuckle

The perfume softens:
- More vanilla and caramel, less fruit
- Overall scent stays true as the day wears on.
- Lasts about 3-4 hours on me.

*8/10 rating
*1/10 headache factor. Slight. I sneezed a few times.

filmoyster.wordpress.com

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

I sampled this a few months ago and I was really surprised how much I loved it. Today I got the gift pack with the makeup bag and roller ball/lip gloss from Ulta. I was not blown away by the original Viva la Juicy, but I do like it well enough and only have a bottle because I found it cheap at Ross and thought it'd be a good addition to my collection, but I don't ever really wear it. But when I smelled this it was like Viva la Juicy COMES ALIVE! True, they are very very similar, but where original VLJ is very sweet, a tad heavy and caramel-y this is light and vibrant- and well...Alive! To me this should be called just Juicy, because that's what it is. I get a lot of sweet (juicy!)cherries, a bit of vanilla all laying on a bed of honeysuckle. This just really "pops" to me. And while it is very light, it does last a pretty good amount of time on me. Love this one!

And as a side note, I'll review the the lip gloss that came with my roller ball gift set since I'm already here. It looks darker in the container then it goes on. It's a little bit like a frost but not in an 80's way. TONS of glitter and to my surprise, it smells really,really good. Almost just like the perfume but not quite.

suhaesa
suhaesa

a sensational beautiful sweet sheer elegant floral.. coming from some one who is not head over heels for flowers and roses and white florals..its a simple clean elegant beautiful lovely vibrant sensuale young dreamy perfume weather it lasts this way or not its not my concern but i am reviewing how i am smelling it now i still didn't ware it all day ..something in it is just very pleasant you want to keep smelling your hand or wherever you apply it ..it melts with your skin as if your skin soaks it up and transforms it in to something balmy or velvety or the make up bases made of silicone you know that hair serum texture i feel the perfume actually changes wonderfully in to something more sultry..yet innocent..sweet but not sickeningly so ..
its a fine perfume and imagine i am reviewing it afte reviewing some heavy weight champions ..and its still holding up coming from a lower rank but its holding its place with dignity and agility..for its a simple pleasurable juice of life..

edt 150 ml
perfume rating 4.3 out 5
ottle ratting 4.3 out 5
my personal liking rating 4.3 out 5

lali29bee
lali29bee

since original Viva La Juicy is my life source, I was naturally hesitant to try this. I smelled it and was pissed at Juicy Couture for putting out this "new" scent. as far as I was concerned, this was Viva La Juicy with "La Fleur" slapped on the end and put in a different bottle. I couldn't believe they would do such a thing. but then, I could because its a typical marketing trick. after a while I smelled it side by side with Viva La Juicy. I actually detected the difference. La Fleur is lighter and fresher then original VLJ. it is much more floral (surprise surprise) and, IMHO, is more suitable for a daily frag during the warmer months of the year. I have totally changed my opinion on this scent and I would love to make it a part of my collection.

tokyomadii
tokyomadii

Soooo amazing. This one goes between my first favorite and second favorite. It's just a really innocent floral scent. So gorgeous, very pricey though, but worth the money. Gorgeous bottle too. It's a very clear scent if that makes sense. I would highly recommend this perfume. Though I can't really detect the berry note. Either way I freaking love it. =)

nuinina
nuinina

My boyfriend loves this smell and he bought this for me because he knew I want it and it's disappointed me. Taking 3 hours and smell is disappear.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I've never smelled the original, I was given a 5ml mini of this by a co-worker.

This is a fresh young scent to me, and I tend to gravitate more towards dark gourmand types.

I am not good at picking out specific floral elements but I can tell you that I smell flowers, citrus and maybe even a little peach on me...no berries, no vanilla and no caramel.

It's not terrible, I just think this might give me a headache after awhile. This has something that fizzies up my nose too much....off to wash my wrist!

Penguin.pae
Penguin.pae

it is very soft and I very failed that i buy this cuase after i sprayed 1-2 hours its gone very fast i can not smelled anything so this appointed!!!!

Juicy Couture VIVA LA JUICY LA FLEUR is decidedly more floral than its namesake, VIVA LA JUICY. I don't believe that I've ever reviewed the latter, but since I have a few carded samples, having been plied with them by Sephora over the past couple of years, I'll have to review that perfume soon.

Today, in a side-by-side comparison, I find that VIVA LA JUICY LA FLEUR is literally a flanker made from VIVA LA JUICY with a triple dose of the floral elements: gardenia, jasmine, and honeysuckle all do sound plausible to me, since this is a white floral parade. I do not detect the lily listed among the notes.

The quality of this perfume is similar to the original JUICY COUTURE, which I own, and the spirit is similar as well, but the tuberose has been replaced by a different cluster of big white flowers, and there is patently caramel here, where in JUICY COUTURE I am struck by the literal butter note, and all the more in the solid perfume format.

Under the helm of Elizabeth Arden, the Juicy Couture perfumes, for better or for worse, depending upon one's perspective, have maintained their original identities and a kind of integrity. I consider VIVA LA JUICY LA FLEUR to be an above-average floral-gourmand fragrance with more florals than sweets and enough natural-smelling stuff (though it probably is all synthetic...) to be wearable by me. There is at least the skeleton of a perfume here, what cannot truthfully be said for some of the juice being pumped out of the other megacorps, which seem to be trading more in corpses than perfume...

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

Omg this is amzazing, smells similiar to the regular Viva La Juicy but with a light floral added, this is my new favorite scent for spring. I hope they never stop making this!

jucfatlips
jucfatlips

I had one spray on the wrist and then dabbed it on the other at around 10am. At first you get a burst of sweetness which is that of the original Viva La Juicy. But wait... when it settles it turns into a lovely floral, hence named La Fleur. I don't find this scent gourmand at all. To my nose it's a lovely sweet floral. Then I went grocery shopping at 4pm and I could catch a whiff of a lovely sweet floral scent every now and then. Now at 11pm while writing this review, I can still smell it on my wrists and can't stop sniffing them!

And of course, the bottle won me over. I'm a sucker for fancy bottles!

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

If anyone wants this, I'm willing to swap for something, or sell it.

Soutty123
Soutty123

Oh I love this it's so fresh and spring like. I have both versions and it's nice to wear the original version and then spray this on top to tone the sweetness down and add freshness.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This is a lighter version of Viva La Juicy. It is almost the same. Though this is a safer scent. I don't see the need to get this one if you have the original one. Though it's still a nice scent.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

Honestly, I love the original "Viva La Juicy". When I tested this one at the store, I thought it smelled just like it. I went home, eager to see how the new fragrance developes but the scent had already vanished. 50% "Viva La Juicy", 50% water, as it seems. :(

Milladane
Milladane

I would have thought this would smell like a sweet pink flower, but this smells very similar to Viva La Juicy, which I have only tested quite a while ago. Well, it's supposed to I guess, as it is a flanker. Rather than floral as "La Fleur" suggests, it is dominated by fruit notes, not flowers. I think it is also similar to Love Diane, by Diane Von Furstenberg, which I used to have and like. Love Diane's fruitiness is from currants and berries. The fruit here is just sweet berries.

Several years back, I had thoroughly enjoyed fragrances like this. But honestly, my nose is getting fatigued by all these vanilla fruity florals flooding the marketplace. Everything is starting to smell the same to me....I am anxiously awaiting the next fragrance fad to begin. Cute bottle design.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

Along with the original Viva La Juicy sample, I also received a sample of this one. And first of all, I will say that I like this one a lot more. In fact, I actually really like it. But like most Juicy Couture fragrances, it isn't exactly what I'd call unique. It starts off smelling like a lighter version of Radiance by Britney Spears, then it starts to change into a similar version of the original Viva La Juicy, only more fruity and light. I honestly have no clue why they named it 'La Fleur' because I get barely any florals out of this fragrance, and even the florals I can pick out are just generic blended florals to tame the fruits and make them a little bit more subtle. Unlike the original, the caramel is less noticeable and intense. It doesn't really stand out which is probably why this version seems lighter. So, as I said, I like it more than the original but if you're looking for a unique scent for everyday wear, this is not for you.

Lulubee27
Lulubee27

I'm a Big Juicy Couture fan fashion fan , but this is the only Juicy Couture perfume I love. It's amazing <3

I don't get why this is called La Fleur when it isn't floral and very similar to the original on top of it. Maybe it isn't as sweet, maybe it is lighter, but still too similar to the original in my views.Not that it smells bad at all ,but out of the two I would go with La Fleur as it isn't so synthetically sweet. Can't figure out really what happened to the floral notes, I don't detect them at all....

annettepe
annettepe

This one is my most preferred juicy couture scent together with the original juicy couture. i dont love any of their fragrances because i feel like every other girl has it and i have found others that i care for more.

This one is a sweet white floral scent with a sheer vanilla/caramel dry down. Its a soft smell but still distinctive, girly & lovely. Definitely the softest & cleanest smelling one out of all. Its the least gourmand like in my opinion and doesnt give me a headache like viva la juicy and couture couture.

Vegasdiamond00
Vegasdiamond00

My absoloutly fav perfume right now it smells like summertime in a bottle sexy fun and just after all I <3 it best investment the lasting power is normal i thought it wore of it was just me tons of compliments

mangocherry
mangocherry

I bought this by mistake after asing for the original and came home with this after not checking properly. I decided to just give it a go. Its not nearly as sweet as the original. On first spritz it doesnt smell like the original at all. This is a very clean, fresh, sweet smell. On me it doesnt smell especially floral. Sort of like soap and berries. When I where Vaseline coco butter underneath it gives it a better fullness. There is a hint of caralmel or fudge or something like that in there but its not forth coming. Only downside is that it does disappear very fast. Faster than the original I think. Nontheless I really do like this. Its my everyday work scent now.

goingblonde
goingblonde

On me it is a mixture of flower gardens and fresh crisp linen odd but nice :)
I like it :)

framorena
framorena

I liked Peace, Love and JC and was so sad knowing they retired... so I approached this new one with a lot of distrust... but now I'm in love with it!! It's sweet but not sweetish like the original one, and so soft and classy... it reminds me an upper-class girl, but not a puffed-up one, just a smiling and sweet girl, elegant but spontaneus; i'm gonna buying it...

This is not very similar to the original Viva la Juicy to me. This one smells much less sweet. I don't detect the berries or caramel hardly at all. This is almost a pure floral. There is an unexpected greenness about this, and smells very cool and dewy. This sits very close to the skin and is nearly undetectable unless you are very close. I don't love this, but I like it. I was hoping for a bit more amazement, considering how much I love the original, but this one doesn't seem very special. It just doesn't live up to the shadow of the original.

hjc628
hjc628

The red berries and vanilla are really strong on my skin. I was so close to buying the full size, but then I realized I had spritzed my wrist less than an hour before and the scent was nearly gone. Its a shame, because it really is a great scent, but also positive I didnt waste 70$ on something.

Lazaro
Lazaro

le Fleur is just a young perfume ...delivers to persons who love life and hopes of timeless...
becoming one of that fragrances that can captive you for ever in jut one splash.....

nush imogen
nush imogen

Fruity, floral, creamy, very nice blend, great day fragrance for summer or fall, i like it more than the original version!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I love the red berries and the little bit of caramel, but the jasmine, gardenia, and honeysuckle become too much on my skin. It's pretty, but it's too much like the original, and neither work for my chemistry.

la_beba
la_beba

My 1st impression about this perfume. It is quite similar to the original viva la juicy minus the caramel plus it is more flowery. It wear off quickly and damn the bottle is so heavy & cute. Conclusion flowery version of viva la juicy, but hey! it is la fleur right. still like the original though. I don't find it is gourmand, more floral fruity..:)

Lola Montes18
Lola Montes18

I wonder why no mention of Rose notes?

PrincessPink4ever1997
PrincessPink4ever1997

I am not usually a lover of Juicy Couture perfumes, having tried all the others before and been overwhelmed by strong, traditional-smelling scents. However, this one pleasantly surprised me, it's a very light, fun scent ideal for daytime, in particular Spring and Summer. I do not think it smells a lot like Viva La Juicy at all, other than the warm caramel which develops after having worn it for about an hour. For me, the most noticeable scents were the flowers; Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Waterlily and Jasmine along with a slight sweetness from the berries which gives it it's charm. I think this fragrance is ideal for teenage girls such as myself and young women as it's very contemporary, a uncommon thing with designer fragrances.
EDIT: My only complaints are that the fragrance itself is very dry, and in my opinion, a bit too floral. To me, it smelled like solid flowers, you can't detect the individual notes. It also has a very short Longevity, which is to be expected of an EDT but it's still rather disappointing.

leigh.evledon
leigh.evledon

Wow! Talk about sences taking you back in time. I could imagine Paris in the 20's and being a woman at that time with all that excitement of change happening. Quite a soul stirring experience. Connecting with another generation. Love this one!

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

this smells so delightful! like red berries and pretty flowers. when i smell this, i get the same feeling as i get when i smell radiance by britney spears (although, they do not smell the same, they have a few of the same notes: berries and florals). this is really expensive though, which is why i have not purchased it, because i totally would have in an instant! i do love the original viva la juicy too, but even though they have the same title, they smell nothing alike in my opinion. it's like the original vlj is more for colder seasons, and vljlf is for warmer seasons. anyway, this is a very nice fragrance, just very expensive!

danimcneil
danimcneil

I was at Macy's testing different perfumes today and actually really enjoyed this! I own viva la juicy, and actually think these 2 smell quite different. I dint find LF to be gourmand at all. Its a straight up fruity floral. Its almost as if they took the fruit and flowers from the original and made it more summery. I swear watermelon is in this. I own ed hardys villain, as a favorite scent... and this is almost identical! Just no creme brulee. If I ever found this on sale somewhere, I would definitely buy it! It far surpassed my expectations. Much better than Fame or Gucci premier that I also tested!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

To me, this smelled just like the regular Viva La Juicy. I wish Juicy Couture would of came out with a unique/different scent instead :(

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

La Fleur smells almost identical to Viva La Juicy except that the original is more caramel based while La Fleur is fruit based. I think the original smells better. If you have one, you don't need the other.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

I was hoping that Viva la Juicy La Fleur would be like the original VLJ only fresher and less gourmand. What it IS is a watered-down body mist of VLJ with a strange soapy note. I'm not talking good soap, I'm talking bubble mix soapy. As you would guess, it doesn't last very long either.

It isn't horrible but it is disappointing. I don't think much effort was put into making this. It's a shame. The bottle is pretty but not much substance behind it.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I test both Viva La Juicy vs Fleur on both sides of my wrist to see the difference. It is very interesting that there are so many people that hated this fragrance according to reviews. I believe most people who hated are those of the original VLJ fans. If you're never a fan of VLJ, you will see this fragrant from different eyes. For me, I was instantaneously in love with this fragrant the first time I smelled it on tester paper. Because VLJ gives me such a massive head ache , I was never a fan to begin with. La Fleur on the other hand does open just like VLJ but lighter, less cloying, less high fructose corn syrupy, and less fatty. Some reviewers claim that it is a water down version of VLJ (or body spray version ). It does smell like a water down VLJ initially. I personally find La Fleur a lot more tolerable than VLJ. I had to take a second look to see what it was that I just tested. To me, it's a beautiful fragrant made almost to perfection. I am not a fan of floral scents but this one is really memorable. After about 30 minutes both fragrances dry down to completely different scents. I no longer smell any resemblance between the two. VLJ is a strong perfume but it actually doesn't last as long as La Fleur on me. It could just be my body chemistry as perfumes react differently to different body chemistry. I used the same volume of perfumes on both sides of my wrist to make sure it's not the difference in dosages that cause faulty result of staying power. La Fleur is made to stay close to the skin. While it's projection isn't as far as VLF it's actually longer lasting than VLJ. VLJ smells sharper while FLeur is more rounded less acrid less sharp to my senses. LA Fleur smells less desperate and VLJ . I personally like La Fleur more, but then again, I was never a fan of VLJ to start with. The VLJ fan would probably hate this fragrant because it is nothing like the original that they think they are getting a double dose of. I think it's a nice change that Juicy Couture starting to make a less offensive fragrance. They usually do very loud fragrances in the past. I might consider purchase this one. It's sweet, slightly floral, mildly creamy but not too fatty. This is more of a modern perfume Juicy Couture is making deviating away from the old perfume styles decades ago that project across the room. One thing for sure, with La Fleur, no one is going to say crap about you behind your back the moment you leave the room because of your atrocious perfume.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

this smells exactly like Viva La Juicy. no difference.

jonr951
jonr951

Yeah it is a Viva mist. Haha. Oh well I guess. I LOVE the bottle so I'll get it when I find it for a great price. It's Viva Summer Edition. : )

Oh and Nordstrom couldn't even tell me the notes! They said they pretty much got no info on it. Lame! : (

sweetgirl

they dont have the exclusive" PURE PARFUME listed on this site....but ..i just got from "MACYS"...they only are gonna carry IT LIMITED TIME. (VIVA LA JUICY PURE PARFUME) FOR 98 BUCKS WORTH A THOUSAND BUCKS...GET IT....DONT get this la fleur crap!

sweetgirl

IM NOT REALLY GETTING excited on these new scents anymore....they are just not making much impressions on me....at least rhianna did her thing! :)

sweetgirl

my opinion on this...opened it up , sprayed my arms...its viva la juicy in a mist form..mostly just the top notes from the original..played all the way through ....kinda dissapointed..nice but could be sold at vs store much much cheaper...it may be going back...cause the price..is kinda not worth a scent that seems not lasting...id rather stick with the original...matter fact,..macys offers the pure parfum in 100ml..now thats worth it! :)

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

The notes aren't up yet, but I will do my best to describe it blind!

I’m wearing VLJ on my left wrist and VLJ La Fleur on my right. At first sniff, La Fleur is much lighter. It is sweet and fruity and floral but very soft. There is a hint of citrus which smells to me like grapefruit or a hint of lemon and orange. The sweetness comes from the fruit rather than caramel or candy. In comparison, VLJ smells much stronger and candy sweet.

After a few minutes: VLJ develops that nice sweet caramel, getting a little warmer as it sits on my skin. La Fleur is still soft, ethereal, and floral. It’s definitely less sweet than VLJ, and it has a little bit of a buttered caramel popcorn in there but not nearly to the extent as VLJ, which is overwhelmingly caramel. I think La Fleur is great because of how soft and feminine it is. If you are looking for something less sweet than VLJ, go for La Fleur. It’s a great summer perfume.

About 30 minutes later I can really see the difference. VLJ is warm, rich, and like buttery caramel with a slight vanilla muskiness. The La Fleur is still much softer, even with 4 sprays on one wrist. La Fleur smells like it has a more “general” floral note rather than one specific one dominating and it’s hard to detect any one type of flower. There’s a sugared, fruity peachy/pear quality to it which reminds me of Katy Perry’s Meow but without the soapy note. The drydown of La Fleur also hints at a soft sandalwood and a very slight hint of coconut but remains mostly fruity.

Overall impression: There isn’t much in common with the two when compared side by side except that they are both sweet and yummy. Bottom line, stick with VLJ for winter and check out this beauty for a fresh, sweet summer treat.

Edit: It's been a few hours now, and the scent is gone. I'm surprised since I put 4 sprays on my wrist, but it's almost nonexistant. Too bad the scent doesn't have lasting power because it's really juicy and yummy.

Lucky_719
Lucky_719

I got a sample of this from Nordstrom's today and I am loving it. The salesperson suggested this to me since I love fruity smells. It does smell more fruity than floral which I find is odd since it's called La Fleur. I will eventually be buying a bottle. :)

I see ;@

APassionateJourney

That's the only size THAT store carries. They always tell you it only comes in one size when that store only has that size. It comes in two sizes. My nordstrom carries this in the 5.0 oz

sweetgirl

Im confused since here they list only one size so maybe this site is not clear on what's available in this scent size wise . Smh!

APassionateJourney

The size on Ulta's sute is a 2.5 and the one one on Nordstrom's site is a 5.0 oz. That might be reason for the different prices

clairedot
clairedot

Are the notes different?

Viva La Juicy La Fleur by Juicy Couture 3.96 out of 5 based on 436 ratings and 82 user reviews

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur RollerBall Lip Gloss Duo 2x5ml 0.17oz
VIVA LA JUICY LA FLEUR for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
VIVA LA JUICY LA FLEUR for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EDT SPRAY 5 OZ UNBOXED
VIVA LA JUICY LA FLEUR for WOMEN by Juicy Couture EDT SPRAY 5 OZ UNBOXED
Eau De Toilette 5oz
Viva La Juicy La Fleur Perfume by Juicy Couture, 5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Juicy Couture 'Viva la Juicy La Fleur' Eau de Toilette Set 119 Value One Size
Juicy Couture 'Viva la Juicy La Fleur' Eau de Toilette Set 119 Value One Size
Juicy Couture 'Viva la Juicy La Fleur' Eau de Toilette Set 119 Value
Juicy Couture 'Viva la Juicy La Fleur' Eau de Toilette Set 119 Value

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Viva La Juicy La Fleur by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Viva La Juicy La Fleur by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.