Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture for women

Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture for women
dislike

caramel
Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture for women Pictures Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture for women Pictures

Another fragrance—limited edition by Juicy Couture—joins the trendy wave of Noir editions. It will arrive in selected stores in July 2013, and globally from August 2013, as announced by moodiereport. The officials of the house of Elizabeth Arden accentuate that Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir explores the seductive face of the original Viva La Juicy editions.

Top notes of the composition await us with a juicy union of berries and mandarin, announcing the floral blend of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine in the heart of the fragrance. The base closes with amber, caramel, vanilla and sandalwood.

Viva la Juicy Noir will be available in metallic pink flacons with a black satin bow ribbon. The outer carton is colored in a combination of pink and black. The fragrance arrives as 50ml and 100ml EDP, along with a rollerball duo which contains Viva La Juicy 5 ml and Viva La Juicy Noir 5 ml.

Wild berries Mandarin Orange

Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

Viva La Juicy Noir Fragrance Reviews

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

first spray is really good, with a kind of toned down, creamy, berry smell. it shoots off you, and I've gotten tons of compliments on it. the dry down is really subtle and nice. a really nice foggy day, gray skied evening or late night perfume.

babykays
babykays

It is amazing how I apparently have 4 juicy couture perfumes in my collection. I bought each of them because, well, I just wanna have them.
My favorites are juicy couture edp and this.
It smells like creamy berries, sweet caramel, and soft vanilla. LOVE this perfume.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Just going along with what everyone else said in terms of the type of scent; it is ripe berries, juicy and bright. I just love the creaminess of this scent. In general, love the scent for the first 10 minutes and then I get no more scent projection at all! This has the equivalent lasting power of a body spray (or worse). It's such a shame that none of the Viva La Juicy's last on me.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

it smells musky fruity and juicy and "dark" so noir is the right name for this perfume.
i really like this, its more calm than viva la juicy...i have them both, and when i want to have a more calm dark version of viva la juicy, i wear this!

lipglossandabackpack
lipglossandabackpack

It was fun while it lasted, but it didn't last long! I have no idea what is "noir" about this fruity scent that opens heavy on the mixed berries and then turns into barely-discernible caramel and vanilla within an hour or so. This is the kind of scent that might trick an unsuspecting shopper into buying it based on the first fruity whiff, without realizing that a fro-yo will last longer. Truly, its most notable characteristic is the speed at which it disappears...

jennifer60656
jennifer60656

@mariafr91 - maybe you got a tester.

mariafr91
mariafr91

Hello,could you tell me if it's normal that the box is white inside without any decorations? Or is a fake that i've received?

maltatude
maltatude

This is nice. One of the very few berry, fruity, bodywash fragrances I would buy.

I don't get the 'noir' - this is bright, perhaps more noir than the original, I don't know - but it's no dark, mysterious fragrance (then again, I am a diehard oriental lover so this may appear 'dark' to others). Well done. This is my favourite of all the Juicy Couture fragrances. That being said, I wouldn't spend $100 on this.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

Viva la juicy noir, really there isn't something noir on it. Juicy does two things. If a perfume goes well, it gives out many editions on it. Like Viva la juicy born viva la juicy la fleur for younger ages and an EDT/softer edition. Couture La La born Couture La La Malibu and it goes on...So let's get back to VLJ Noir. For me smells just like the original BUT with a more mature taste. There is no praline like the VLJ, so it isn't too 'sweet' and there's an intensity on top notes. So, it's strawberry/berry strong notes that mixed with the middle, the flowery one and then vanilla/caramel/sandalwood do the work. If I were you, I would choose VLJ and not VLJ noir except if you're 30+ or you prefer the more fruit-sweetness. Because I've heard about Couture La La & VLJ noir weak powers, I will only tell you that it depends on your skin. There are times that I spray 2-3 and I can't smell them after some hours and days that I only spray once and could smell them after 8 hours! 6/10 for me. Sorry VLJ Noir, VLJ will always be a winner ;)

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

SO FRUITY, ohmygoddd.
this one is so far my favorite out of the Juicy Couture fragrances.
It's like fruit, with a bit of vanilla drizzled over top, with an underlying woodsy/sandlewood note.

Totally want to get this, but not willing to dish out 100$ for a bottle : /
(It's good, but definately not worth the price)

ccee85
ccee85

There's nothing noir about this perfume. It smells cheap and common just like the original

butterfly32190
butterfly32190

Not identical to the original! When you spray this one you will get a blast of berries (mainly strawberries) right at the start, then it mellows down similar to viva

This one is just like Viva la juicy. It doesn't contain praline note, as I see. But I don't smell much of a difference.
Very juicy, sweet and girly, nothing "noir" about it.
I don't enjoy it, just like I don't enjoy the original.
Good... for someone else.

KallieRose
KallieRose

Have Viva la juicy too and it smells very similar to this, but I love both of them! It's so sweet, fruity, girly and makes me feel young.

rjpabalate
rjpabalate

is it really weak longevity and sillage? ;(

blazing1glam
blazing1glam

I was coaxed into this purchase due to the bottle as I like pink. the perfume was tooo sweet and sugary. it left me feeling like a kid who just finished eating cookies and milk. I returned and purchased the juicy coutoure la la Malibu, I returned that one too because of the poor sillage a poor longevity

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Smells EXACTLTY like Viva La Juicy just a tad stronger though. I wouldn't buy it if you already have the first Viva.

Update: If you want something that has more berry, try Big Pony 2 for women. Smells reminiscent of Viva La Juicy Noir but better in my opinion as well as cheaper. I also prefer Meow to this as well of which I layer with Sexy Little Things Noir Tease body lotion.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I have both this and Viva La Juicy. I think this is stronger and better silage on my body. I hold this scent better. I personally would rather keep just this. Viva won't last as long on me and Noir is deeper so I have more longevity. Love the hot pink and black just wish it was a tad bit spicy with the floral fruity I think that would have given it a kick.

Smash Esquire
Smash Esquire

This is possibly the worst perfume ever for me. I received a tester vial through Birchbox and was immediately skeptical. The styling of the packaging is tacky and cheap looking. I spritzed a little on my wrist to test it. It opened with the cotton candy effervescence of Betsey Johnson's original fragrance. Definitely younger than I like. Seconds later, I caught the vanilla/caramel and a little sandalwood. And then I was assaulted by the horribly synthetic dime store musk. I got an instant headache and had to wash it off before I got sick. The middle notes on this are almost non-existent, the base notes are obviously synthetic with no "noir" to speak of. The top notes evaporate and are quickly overtaken by the heavy base. This starts youthful and cheap and ends like a 1980s designer imposter mishap. Noooooope.

SillySue
SillySue

YES! Juicy Couture, you did it! You hit a home run with this one!

I used to have the original Viva la juicy, which I bought on my travels in the States a few years back, before they began selling it in my country. I remember smelling it at Macy's and being almost floored by the beauty of it, like that perfume had been custom made according to my tastes, so I simply had to grap a bottle right then and there. I did enjoy it, but for some reason did not wear it very often. I found it a bit too strong and too sweet for me to be comfortable in my own skin, when wearing it. It made me feel a bit self conscious every time I had sprayed some on. So when they started selling it where I live, I gave my bottle of Viva la Juicy away.

Viva la Juicy Noir is excatly what I neeeded from Viva la Juicy. It's a more refined version. Still sweet, don't get me wrong, but in a little less cloying way, a bit more airy and the amped up berry note adds a slight freshness to it. Skipping the praline and kepping the caramel was a good decision IMO. The heavenly berries (which to my nose sometimes feels like cherries, even though I know it's not). are the star and saviour of this perfume. So delicious!

I feel Noir is an improved version of the original Viva la Juicy. I don't have a problem with lasting power or sillage, but I like that it's a little lighter that the original. This I can leave the house with, without being overly self conscious of what I'm wearing.

For me Juicy Couture nailed it with Viva la Juicy Noir and I think they are crazy to have made this a limited edition only!

LuiLui
LuiLui

Amazing scent!
Amazing bottle!
Will be amazing to have it!!!
=D

izhcr
izhcr

In my opinion, this is way better than the original, it's smells really fruity and nice,without being that caramel/vanilla bomb like the first one.

Marie C Sim
Marie C Sim

It did not smell NOIR to me, it smelled very nice, fruity, flirty (on the paper mouillette). On me= It does not smell. At all. My mom's verdict after smelling me: way too discreet ...

almarie
almarie

I love this scent. This is a more intense version of the original and it's amazing!!!

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

One spray and 1 minute was all that was needed for me to grab the rollerball and buy it! I WILL be getting a bottle of this stuff, it is perfect! It is VLJ light on me, pretty much exactly VLJ but lighter. i like VLJ but it gives me a headache so this stuff is awesome!! Only problem is it's not terribly strong, the sillage is very close to the skin. I also love VLJ Fleur!!

laurenaudell
laurenaudell

My husband got this for me for Christmas. I like it, it's quite different. Very fruity at the beginning and then caramel after a while. I agree that it does not last, but if I spray a lot on, it seems to stay for a lot longer. I am 30, and this scent is not really what I want to portray. I feel like I should be wearing glitter and going to a club when I wear it. I think it's a nice and playful scent to wear during the day, out with some girlfriends.

DONNA VARSIK
DONNA VARSIK

i'm surprised at the bad reviews ,i love this its light and airy and doesn't bother my allergies its [pricy but its a keeper for me and i love thge bottle.

Shiver Rose
Shiver Rose

Very disappointed by this one. When I first smelled it, I was out to pick up more "Couture Couture." When I saw that CC wasn't there, I opted to come back for the VLJ Noir because I thought it was the closest thing. At first it smelled like a toned down version of "Couture Couture" to me.

When I came back for the VLJ Noir I sprayed it on my wrists and neck. The first thing I thought was "Cotton candy. This is cotton candy." When I got into the car I asked my boyfriend to smell the scent and he said the exact same thing, without me telling him.

I find this fragrance to be either very over powering or very limited. Too much of something, or missing that key note that would make it right. I am a caramel lover but I find that this fragrance is either too heavy on the caramel (over whelming.) Or UNDERwhelming...Like a disappointing bouquet of Cotton candy, berries, and potpourri which lacks distinguishable notes or complexity. Mainly just cotton candy and potpourri. But not a good cotton candy (see Britney Spears "Curious").

I agree with fragantica that those who like Britney Spears Fantasy would enjoy this. Same fragrance, except Fantasy is better.

Quite a shame because it has a lovely bottle and packaging.

sassa7
sassa7

It could be worn as a summer night perfume, however its alittle lighter than the Viva La Juicy ,so Idnt get why this one is called Noir. Im not a fan of the original Viva La Juicy. So this one to me is slightly better, something less cloying about it. I have the La Fleur btw and if I wanted to experience a richer version of the same beautiful scent of the Viva La Juicy La Fleur Id go for the Noir, NOT the original.

Aspendina
Aspendina

love it, remiinds me of Electric Youth from the 80's

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

huh so i wasnt crazy to think i was smelling woody caramel... not nearly as nice as the original sadly; still sugar sweet but this one strikes me as far more synthetic.

aisyah syahirah
aisyah syahirah

this one is better than the original . noir smells more fruity

Oahsa
Oahsa

It almost smells like the original, but it is quite syntheticy and plasticy smelling though.

And not to mention, there is nothing "noir" about it.

Maddlesbubbles
Maddlesbubbles

Very very berry intense. I've never worn this alone. I've created my own signature scent from an array of scents, this is one that I use in that mix. I only use 1-2 tiny squirts though. It's very sweet, frighteningly so, but I enjoy how it mixes with my other perfumes. The bottle is beautiful, very extravagant, very girly, just my thing. I don't think it's for everyone, it you don't like metallic hot pink, black satin bows, sugary scents and berries, this won't be for you. It doesn't last too long, which is sucky, but most sweet gourmands I've tried don't, it's almost just to be expected from a foodie scent. For its price I wouldn't buy it if I only wore it on its own, but I like the element it brings to my signature mix so I can't do without it, also like I said the bottle is gorgeous, the price is almost worth the bottle alone. Almost.

jennylovesjohnny
jennylovesjohnny

My search for a mature-ish fruity fragrance began almost two months ago, and since then, I have sprayed, sprayed and sprayed to my heart's dismay. Too childish... too pungent... too much this... too little that...

Then one day, I saw this very metallic bottle beckon me. One whiff later, I was in love! This is like the big sister of Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 (My favourite girlie scent). Playful, sweet (but not sickeningly sweet like Pink Sugar). Definitely juicy, ripe berries with a creamy base. So amazing!I bought the 100ml on the spot (which is rare for me, because I have so many perfumes that any addition requires me to scrutinise the scent many times over before I deem it worthy to enter my collection).

The only problem is that it doesn't last very long on the skin. Actually, more like the sillage reduces considerably and it becomes a skin scent very quickly on me (the potency is still there, but only if you whiff hard enough). However, I am not fussed, since I love to re-spray this gorgeous scent anyway.

Oh, and I do own the original Viva La Juicy. I definitely think the Noir version is way better. It doesn't have that strange animalic note that develops on my skin as the scent dries down. The Noir version is glorious berries all the way.

The search is over... for now... this scent is girlie, playful, youthful, and I am not ashamed to wear this, even as a 30 something year old.

kodibear
kodibear

I purchased a coffret set consisting of a tiny pair of Viva La Juicy and Viva La Juicy Noir bottles. I also have a 5 ml Juicy Couture sample. In "side by side taste comparisons" of the three over several days, I and my husband rank the Juicy Noir as best, the Couture second, and Viva La Juicy as last. All three are good, though. I agree with other reviewers in that Noir is basically Viva la Juicy with less praline and more berries 'n cream, being sweeter than the Viva la Juicy. The Couture was actually the darker smelling fragrance of the three.

lovespells
lovespells

Noir smells so much better than the original Viva la Juicy in my opinion. I really really like it.

ShyLolitaAngel21
ShyLolitaAngel21

I went to Sephora the other day and I noticed there was a new addition to the Viva La Juicy collection, It's probably been out for a good few months, but I haven't been to Sephora in a long while. I honestly really liked this perfume a lot, And I usually don't use Juicy Couture But what I did notice about Viva La Juicy and Viva La Juicy Noir is that there's no dramatic difference with the two. The only "significant" difference in the notes is there's no pralines in the dry notes. But other than that they both smell very nice, they just smell almost exactly the same.

g1gglesg1rl
g1gglesg1rl

I have to say I actually prefer this to the orignal Viva La Juicy. This smelt beautiful from the very first moment and then settled into a womanly scent.
I have been wanting to get a bottle of Viva La Juicy for a while now, but I think this one might have bumped up the list instead :D

SweetHeart90
SweetHeart90

I used Viva La Juicy to the point that both I and everyone in my vicinity got sick of it. Viva La Juicy Noir recently got released in Australia and the first smell sucked me back into the Juicy Couture family for my 42nd bottle of perfume (excl finished ones!)

Firstly, the bottle is typical J.C - Different, cute, pretty and looks AH-MAZING on any perfume shelf.

The scent is nothing short of beautiful. Hints of juicy berries mesmerize you while gardenia and jasmine work in harmony to give you a 'pretty' smell/feeling.

Problem? The scent does not last at all. I wanted this perfume to be perfect so badly but after an hour, you can't smell anything unless you are sniffing your wrist closely... my boyfriend thought I wasn't wearing anything at all! Such a shame because the initial spray envelopes you in a cloud of pleasures.. My recommendation is stick to the original unless you like re-applying every hour.

Cuppitycake
Cuppitycake

This is so yummy and the vanilla/caramel really shows up with my chemistry! I don't own any of the other Juicy fragrances, so I figured this pretty hot pink bottle should be the first! LOVE IT!

robororo
robororo

Currently one of my most wearable scents.

Yes, it does smell a bit like original Juicy Couture, but I personally prefer this one - maybe the berries does it.It's definitely not "noir" scent, which is a shame, because I need a good evening fragrance.

Anyway.

Opening is all berries and fruits, I get cranberries and raspberries. Later it mellows down, and the drydown is absolutely delicious caramel-vanilla.

Lasting power is quite weak, and sillage really is moderate, but I never expected something super high-quality from Viva La Juicy.

The bottle is very cute, but the diamond on the top bugged me (tacky!), so I ripped it off and my 30ml bottle now is very elegant and looks great on my night table. :D I did the same with my Couture La La fragrance, and even ripped off its ridiculous pink ribbon with beads. Now both of my bottles look more expensive and elegant! :D

joan100
joan100

Smells just like Viva La Juicy but in a pink bottle!

Shababy
Shababy

My favourite Juicy Couture fragrance.

At first splash, it's a cool mixed drink.......cranberry vodka. Then, it settles into something deeply sweet that would be easy to lap up.

The sexiness, to me, of this fragrance is its positively GOURMAND attributes. Ripe, swollen berries (cranberry to be precise), sweet, silky caramel-- enticing.

The unacceptably short-lived dry-down (which, IMO, is this perfume's only weakness) bridges Viva La & Viva Noir.

I wear Viva La Juicy Noir with Viva La Juicy as a base to help with Noir's premature evaporation issues ;}

Methodorama
Methodorama

The only thing noir about this one is the black bow! And I think the metallic bottle is a wee bit tacky ,would have loved a hot pink glass bottle more and the smell is just the same . Yaawwn

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

This fragrance is more "berry" than the original Viva la Juicy but it is similar in a way. I like the berry notes and think it worth trying it ! The bottle is as cute as the original with fuschia body and black bow, great item on your shelves, bathroom or bedroom !

nellychick31
nellychick31

This is not what I was expecting from a "noir" fragrance. It does have a much more pronounced berry presence, but it's a far cry from an evening scent. Incredibly similar to the original and not something I feel needs to be added to my collection as I already have Viva La Juicy. I think you could get away with owning either one or the other, the original if you prefer sweet, gourmands and Noir if you are a berry fan

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

you know i started out in love with this but as i moved on to different fragrance houses ive fallen out with this one. its fun and nice but not unique enough for me to really love. i will be returning this.

ellapage
ellapage

This smells EXCATLY like the original Viva La Juicy. I own the original one and I tried this today and was very very dissapointed. They just changed the bottle!? I even sprayed the orginal one next to the noir on and I couldn't tell which one was which.

lali29bee
lali29bee

I agree with everyone who says there's nothing "noir" about this fragrance. If you take out a good amount of sweetness from the original VLJ and add a bunch of berries, you get this. It definitely smells good, but I love the praline note in the original VLJ...so I won't be purchasing this despite how excited I was when I first learned about it.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I don't find this to be particularly "noir". This does resemble Viva la Juicy. But what also strikes me that it bears more than a passing resemblence to Pink Chiffon by BBW(which I own).
Sweet, fruity with some vanilla-that pretty much summs it up(and original was heavier on caramel and not as fruity). If you love the original, you will like this one, I am sure. Smells nice but I was kind of meh. Nothing unique

EllayEss
EllayEss

It's a bit of a shame, because I fell in love with this one at first spray. It opens with deliciously intense, mouth-watering berries but, in practice, that fragrance doesn't last. As many others have said, Viva La Juicy Noir just isn't that different to the original Viva La Juicy. The dry down is a similar caramel-meets-vanilla with maybe a fraction more depth to the scent when the two are compared side by side, but it's a tiny difference that doesn't make Noir stand out from its predecessor.

On paper, the dried down fragrance lasts several hours without any trouble. I did find that it seemed to disappear a bit faster on the skin, and the sillage when worn was moderate at best.

If you've already got the original, I'd say this isn't really worth the money. If you're torn between the two, I think this is the better investment... if only for that burst of berry at the start and the far prettier bottle!

BeeSweetz
BeeSweetz

I like this one better than the Original Juicy, however the staying power absolutely SUCKS! I love the caramel drydown (as I prefer darker/ sweeter scents versus florals), just wished it had better staying power on my skin.

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

Since I sampled Juicy Noir in Macy's I've been stuck on it for days! The opening is similar to Viva La Juicy but different in a way which Noir has a longer lasting power & highlights its sister's original notes. The packaging is just as gorgeous as the smell. I'm a sweet frag fanatic, smelling Noir beats my sugar cravings!

karenrobert
karenrobert

smells similar to the original viva la juicy with the exception that there are more fruity berries than candies. At least this newer one doesn't give me a throbbing head ache like the original VLJ. original VLJ has more of a candied caramel sweetness. I don't love this scent , nor do I hate it. It reminds me so much of Victoria's Secrets Fragrances especially Dark Orchid perfume. When I first sampled this fragrant, my initial reaction was "....wow....nice..". But I wasn't flopping around in ecstasy with a crying out yearning ..."I must get this !..". It's not a bad scent. It's just that it smells like many perfumes that are already out there on the market, especially celebrity perfumes from Britney's Midnight Fantasy , Katey's Purr, to Mr. Beiber's Girl Friend perfumes. They all smell nice, but not too memorable. I still recommend it since it is nice smelling and non offensive. VLJ Noir has an amazing presence with it's gorgeous deep reddish burgundy contasting blackness bottle. I think many will love this scent.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

All I can say is berry kissed, sexy and ultimately juicy! The pink bottle and black

ribbon is like an expensive lingerie box begging to be opened!

EwieBro
EwieBro

I adore the bottle, but to me this smells exactly like the original! The only difference is that thia one fades sooo quickly

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

Pretty scent. Even prettier bottle. I really wanted to love this for that bottle alone, but like a few earlier reviewers, I really don't feel like the quick-fading fragrance is worth $90.

O2
O2

عطر نسائي رائع ..

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Smells like the original Viva la Juicy. Nothing noire here!

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I wasn't excited about trying this until I got a bottle of Eau de Couture in a swap, and it inspired me to give Juicy Couture scents another chance. I figured I'd try this one, since I've had a couple of good experiences with "noir" fragrances lately. Well...that didn't go as planned. I'm not impressed at all with it. It has a very synthetic berry-and-caramel thing that just doesn't work. The sweet, sugary berry thing wasn't going to work on me anyway, but the fact that it has such a strong artificial, chemical smell is what takes it from "meh" to "Oh. NO. not happening" on me.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I got a sample in the mail. It's a little more amped up than the original, but not unique. Maybe 'Noir' for a teenager, but I'll pass. People will spot the pink and black and go right for it, though. So that was good marketing.

Arcicola
Arcicola

Just picked up a bottle of JC Noir to replace a bottle of Marc Jacobs that did not mesh with my chemistry. I love this one, more so than the other JC fragrances and I own two others. Noir is a more dark scent that has a sweeter candy scent than its other JC sisters. It reminds me of dark candied berries and grapes, if that makes sense. Definitely the sweetest of all JC scents. I love it. Lasts a decent amount of time, about half of my day. Its a deep, dark sweet fragrance that works very well at night.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Ok so all we're getting out of Noir here is a better looking bottle...well to me I like this one better, when I tested this out I was not blown away, sorry for saying this, I said wow this smells exactly the same as the original...yeah it's nice && I like it but it's only b/c I already like the original...yeah it's slightly diff it has more of a berry tone to it with the undertone of the original which just when you smell the berries the original quickly takes over again...so It's really more of the same to me, If you're deciding b/t this or orig. it really doesn't matter...If you want more fruit then praline && a prettier bottle then I say go for this...it is really nice still...I was just hoping for more Noir...give it a try. :)

Overall: 7/10

c3c
c3c

Yes Noir is similar to the original in style and drydown, fitting for a flanker, but I disagree you shouldn't own both. I prefer Noirs berry laden opening and have been wearing it often. I enjoy, but rarely wear, the original. And yes the bottle is pretty nice as well. Definitely don't blow this one off before you try it.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Noir is much fruiter than the original, but is too similar as far as the other notes go to purchase a bottle. I get berries in this but the undertones smell the same as Viva La Juicy. Maybe If the middle and bottom notes didn't remind me of the original, I'd want to purchase this, but like La Fleur, it's the same scent with a tiny difference.

prettyswag
prettyswag

i had some left over gift cards from nordys...so picked this fruity version of the original viva la juicy....on my skin this has that punch..compare to the original..so i have both..well what i did was spray both versions on together...make a viva la juicy twist..that lasts all day...mix them yall!

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

this is the best juicy couture fragrance for me by far. it smells like some kind of popsicle I love it! the bottle is amazing too!

It starts off more oriental, which is great, but it goes to a sweeter drydown like the original...so is it really that different? No, if you already have the original, this isn't really worth it!?
It is the best of the 3, but the differences are minimal, I wish the soft oriental edge from the top notes would have developed further, instead it gets drowned in overdone sweetness...
But it is a real caramel sweet scent, it smells good in that way..

SBunny
SBunny

Very berry. Juicy. Light. Sweet. Playful. Flirty.

This really isn't dark in any sense, quite the opposite it's bright and light! Lots of berries which are juicy and inviting. It does get creamier with the caramel notes but not as creamy as the original. It stays very berry through-out. I thought this would be great for summer but the lasting power and sillage is quite poor so I'm not sure if it would be worth purchasing but I definitely enjoy the scent.

It's not unique in any sense just a berry vanilla, but who can resist one of those? :P

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

I just received this as a Canada day gift!! :O I LOVE it!!
It is very similar to viva la juicy.
This is the way I think they are :
Viva La juicy - original scent. Amazing & sweet
Viva La juicy La fleur- same as original with a hint of flowers. Very nice scent
Viva la juicy Noir- Same as original, with a fruity twist!! love this one.
Out of the 3 I would say this is my fav!!! The bottle is beautiful, as are they other 2. Huge Viva la juicy fan!!

tropic sugar

Updated review-Just received this today and it is what I expected.I kind of told myself not to order this but I was hoping it would be richer and longer wearing and have stronger berry notes.IT DOES NOT.I don't know what's wrong with these companies.I sprayed this on and it immediately went to soft and I mean soft caramel dry down.Yes it smells nice but this is not worth the money.Now if your a juicy collector by all means you'll want this but as far as the scent goes you'll get caramel and sandalwood and that's pretty much it.This is getting returned as its just not worth 95.00$ to me.Had this been stronger with more floral notes and more fruity notes I would keep this.This stays very close to the skin and I put 4 squirts on 1 wrist.The original is more vibrant and much better in my opinion.The only thing going for this scent is the bottle.It is for pink lovers and is very elegant and gorgeous but I will not keep a fragrance for its bottle.This is more of a young girls fragrance so this is a big NO for me!

fragrancegirlie
fragrancegirlie

I rec'd my bottle from JC's website a few days ago...I haven't tested it yet for longevity but will this week. I can definitely smell the berries along with the familiar notes of the regular Viva La Juicy. I love it and the bottle is DIVINE - just wish it had a charm on it like the other bottles.

tropic sugar

Waiting for this in the mail I will review as soon as I receive it.I love the smell of berries.I wanted the original to have more of a fruity berry smell so hopefully this will have what I'm looking for.Check back for my review!

Cams
Cams

Very sweet and not different enough from the original to merit the purchase. VLJ hard core fans will love it and the neon pink bottle is quite eye catching!

SS79
SS79

I agree with the person below.. it is basically the original amped up with fruits!.. I get almost a grape smell.. like juicy meets couture couture... at least on my skin.. I already own the original BUT I will finish that one first then purchase this to replace it :-)
Absolutely LOVE the bottle though, in person its a metallic pink.. gorgeous!

4821regino
4821regino

I finally got to try this at the Juicy Couture store! I was so excited when. I saw it because I didn't expect it to be out yet, but this perfume, ugh... This perfume is basically a copy of the original, with a fruitier top.

The start of this perfume is MUCH more fruitier than the original. It's basically the same scent but add a bucket full of berries and sweet fruits.

Now lets talk about the "Noir". Nothing about this perfume is "noir" it's not sour, dark, or anything like that. It's just very sweet, fruity, & "juicy" compared to the original.

The original is definely a lot creamier due to the white creamy florals and the caramel. This one is focused on the fruits.
So if you liked the fruity aspect of VLJ, I would definely recommend this one. Don't get me wrong, I love this "new" fragrance, but it's not very new.

jonr951
jonr951

Amazed that I got to try this at Nordstrom today! My good friend had a lab tester of it and, bottom line, NOTHING NOIR about Viva Noir, IMHO. It is just a MUCH more FRUITY top, with a big dose of strawberry. The mid and base notes smell just like the original. That being said, what with my juvenile taste in fragrances, I ♥ it! Greatly! I can't believe I have to wait till July to own a beautiful bottle! What's a month? FOREVER in my mind! Haha! : )

Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture 4.10 out of 5 based on 321 ratings and 78 user reviews

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Viva La Juicy Noir Mini Duo
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
72.00
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz
Viva La Juicy Noir Perfume by Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Viva La Juicy Noir Perfume by Juicy Couture - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Viva La Juicy Noir Perfume by Juicy Couture - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
92.00
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.