Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture for women

Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture for women
dislike

caramel
Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture for women Pictures Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture for women Pictures

Another fragrance—limited edition by Juicy Couture—joins the trendy wave of Noir editions. It will arrive in selected stores in July 2013, and globally from August 2013, as announced by moodiereport. The officials of the house of Elizabeth Arden accentuate that Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir explores the seductive face of the original Viva La Juicy editions.

Top notes of the composition await us with a juicy union of berries and mandarin, announcing the floral blend of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine in the heart of the fragrance. The base closes with amber, caramel, vanilla and sandalwood.

Viva la Juicy Noir will be available in metallic pink flacons with a black satin bow ribbon. The outer carton is colored in a combination of pink and black. The fragrance arrives as 50ml and 100ml EDP, along with a rollerball duo which contains Viva La Juicy 5 ml and Viva La Juicy Noir 5 ml.

Wild berries Mandarin Orange

Viva la Juicy Gold Couture

Viva La Juicy Noir Fragrance Reviews

spamilla
spamilla

Lovely fragrance to let waft around the room, but lasts no longer than an hour, if that, on the skin. It doesn't hold anything that makes it "Noir" to me. It smells like a less complicated version of Viva La Juicy.

Emzarie
Emzarie

I really like this scent, although all the notes seem to be present right from the start.... What I noticed most was the berry, vanilla, amber, and wood, then it moved into the floral and a little citrus. After a little while it just smells a bit bland... I think this perfume is meant more for teenagers.

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

I got this as a free sample with a different perfume purchase. All I get is a kind of generic berry smell. A sweet very berry fruity scent. I wouldn't purchase this personally.

katia31
katia31

This perfume really does smell pretty cool,but unfortunately on skin it disappears in just few seconds.You might even ask what kind of edp is that,no edt would dare to beat it in disappearance so quickly.Sorry,but i'm really disappointed with this one.Think about this fact before you buy it.

Emilee1978
Emilee1978

I actually really like this, I'll agree it's not "Noir" smelling, but I think the berry notes almost make it better than the original VLJ. At least on me, it's drydown doesn't have the odd almost metallic note that the original has on me. I get the thought process behind the bottle, but personally I hate it since I can't see how much is left of the perfume till I'm out.

elenmart
elenmart

From the color/design of the bottle I expected it to be much darker and suitable for nights out. However, when I used it for a date at night, it felt totally inappropriate, i.e. I smelled like a sunny candy in the middle of the night at a bar... It smells good, like the original which I love, but I will never use it at night again.

laylasmommy724
laylasmommy724

This is my new favorite!!? This is also the first "real perfume" I have ever fell in love with. I went to Dillard's a few weeks ago and after smelling juicy couture noir, nothing compared. As soon as I got home I ordered it off amazon for about $40 cheaper! I actually got compliments tonight as zumba from about two and a half hours after applying it. My nose got used to the smell so I thought it was weak but its not if everyone else can smell it on me from feet away. I am in love with this scent I even made some matching lotion with my perfume!!!

Lillitth
Lillitth

When I first tried this, all I could smell was the jasmine. That's fine because I'm a huge fan of jasmine - I love and own BVL Jasmine Noir and Alien. So I almost passed on this one because really, did I need yet another jasmine based scent? But then I decided to try it again and changed my mind. This time the berries shot out and it truly lived up to it's "juicy" name. The dry down was still primarily jasmine and sandalwood on me, but there were other florals as well and the fruitiness continued to peek out from underneath. Sadly I still do not get the caramel but I never do out of any scents I try, only the vanilla. In summary, I think this is a fun, flirty little perfume. I might go ahead and buy a bottle when my mini tester is gone. I'm glad I gave it a another try.

Hellita
Hellita

UPDATE: OK, so I caved and got this. Simply because when I tested it I got many compliments straight away (which happens rarely, maybe because my friends doesn´t pay attention to what frags people wear/or how others smell the same way I do. lol). BUT also, and most importantly: I liked it better on my skin this time around (springtime is upon us). I got more of the caramel and some juicy florals and I decided I needed something fun and flirty for summer.

I put on a couple of spritzes of Viva La Juicy Noir when I was out shopping the other day and an hour later I met some friends of mine. The second I met them two of them said: Oh God, you smell so good! What are you wearing? It instantly reminded me of summertime!"

I was kind of surprised (and maybe a little bummed?) that this one immediately provoked a positive reaction from my friends, but many other perfumes that I already own (and looove) do not harvest the same reactions.

I think Juicy Noir is fun and easy going! I've tried it on several times before because of the caramel note (I'm a sucker for gourmands) but on my skin the citruses are more prominent, and I can't really smell the caramel note at all which makes me hesitant to buy it. What I get is a fun, young, flirty, girly scent - which is all good, but I'm not overly impressed because I'm longing for more of that caramel. Mabye it's better for me during Summer?

Anyway, to sum up: this is obviously a compliment getter! and it's very easy to like. I think this is one of the best flankers of the Viva la Juicys. Longevity is top notch too (tried during winter)!

perzephone
perzephone

In the air, this smells exactly like cotton candy to me. On me, it smells like baby powder and sugar. It isn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't what I was looking for, either.

cherie97
cherie97

Wow, this one is the first Juicy Couture I actually fell in love with, despite the fact that I am not a fan of fruity, creamy and sweet scents, which this one obviously is. This one is to me the best version of all. I liked the previous but was not able to wear them as they were headache makers. But this is more delicate, toned and subtle, while being a bit sensual and aromatic too. i like that it opens up with a burst of bright berries, and then calms down a little, but remains juicy. There is a blueberry and raspberry note on a creamy very little vanilla base. I think base is more of sweet carmel and woody notes. All is blended beautifuly and it's a nice mood uplifter :) The very first Juicy fragrance that I bought and in the biggest bottle. Crazy for a clean flower scent lover like me ;)

agoenk
agoenk

so in love with this one, great !

even i bought it with blind buy, and confuse to choose between the original and all other edition rebottle of viva la juicy,
and finally end up with this one, cause the bottle so stunning so eyes-catching for me for collection, and i'm not dissapointed,

this so yummy crisp fresh at the same time i use it, i just can't get enough, want it more and more and more.

on me notes that stands out most is berries, caramel, honeysuckle, jasmine and sandalwood, not a lot of vanilla, thats why i love it.

projection is average, longevity is always great on me, 12hours and more.
i give it 10/10, so perfect with me, i'm so Noir ! lol,

saintleegray
saintleegray

Light, girlie, very "pink". So fruity, I love it. Really similar to the VS noir tease, so it's perfect to layer with the tease lotion. Not a lot of depth that I could tell, tons of berry and creamy vanilla. I have no idea why they called this noir, it is in no way dark. Stays somewhat close to the skin after the initial blast, and longevity isn't so great. I can't seem to stop smelling this though, have a ton of perfumes and I find myself constantly choosing this one.

Edited...what is up with juicy and their inability to create a scent that lasts longer than 10 minutes? Seriously, this can't be just me. This is so weird, like I spray it on and MINUTES later it's gone.

PearlyMist x
PearlyMist x

I really like this fragrance! :D

Here's some back story. I noticed this in Myer each time I went to look at perfumes, and it really did catch my eye (or nose!) the first time I sprayed it. It had quite a heavy price tag on it though so I decided I would think about it for a while. I wanted to spoil myself after exams ended so I went in and decided to purchase it.

I was happy there by myself having one last test/smell and was going to buy it, but the sales guy WOULD NOT leave me alone! I know he was doing his job, but he kept spraying all these other perfumes for me to try that I wasn't even interested in, and kept insisting I get the Viva La Juicy Intense limited edition fragrance. After acknowledging his efforts in helping me find a perfume I'd like, I stayed at this one and kept smelling to ensure there were no notes in it that I didn't like that could come out strongly on my skin.

Just as I was about to grab it and go to the register he came back AGAIN and after seeing me smelling the bottle, and said 'How does that smell on your skin though?', to which I explained that I can tend to smell the base of the perfume better directly from the bottle, rather than just spraying it on my skin and not knowing what the dry down will be. He agreed, but I'd had it, and I left without it. I went across the road to Forever New, and I kept catching whiffs of this on me and decided to go back, go straight to it and grab a bottle and leave, which I did.

Okay now to the actual review. This is a very sweet fragrance, and I need to be careful not to spray too much as to me it's quite strong. I smell berries, vanilla and caramel, very gourmet. The amber and honeysuckle would be in there too, definitely a combination of those notes mostly, I feel. I don't really like the original Viva La Juicy as I find it weak, and can barely smell it. It's not terrible, but what I can smell of it isn't very special in my opinion. Even the 'intense' version of it wasn't that strong. I can definitely smell this though, and can kind of see the similarity but I like this way more. I don't find that it changes throughout the day too much, which I really like as I know what I smell like at the start of the day is how I'll smell at the end of it. It lasts quite a while too. Sillage wise, I'd say it's at least moderate, as I could smell it on myself while I walked around. I prefer wearing this at night, very 'noir' in contrast to those who may think otherwise. I do like wearing it in the day sometimes too though.

The bottle is really cute, has a more of a 'night time' feel in contrast to the lighter more 'every day' packaging of the original. Same bottle with the ribbon, but without the charm. Really good quality and looks lovely on my dresser :)

I'm quite impressed with this perfume, nice and creamy and sweet, very girly. Definitely go and try it out if you're into fruity and gourmet fragrances! Hope this review helped! :D

EDIT: I LOVE THIS! Two soft sprays around my neck is all I need for the daytime and it gives off such a nice scent that isn't too sweet/sickly or over the top. It doesn't project too far, sitting close to the skin at the end of the day, but I find that it's one that can be enjoyed with just a casual smell here and there! It's also lovely at night time sprayed on the chest, wrists, back of neck etc. for a stronger impression. Definitely one of my favourites as of right now and will be for a while! :D xx

Brisa_Marina
Brisa_Marina

The sexier twin. Nothing dark in this just fruity caramel. Very easy to wear and moderate in intensity and stays a good while. Very commercial.

Arielrose
Arielrose

My favorite Viva La Juicy is the Gold edition. I am not crazy about the original, because as many have described, it has a synthetic quality that just doesn't work for me. The 'Noir' update is better than the original, but on me, not as good as the Gold. The Noir name doesn't really fit, because the fragrance isn't extra sensual or night-time feeling. At first spray, this comes out with a burst of berry notes, like a fruity shampoo scent. It settles down and the jasmine picks up pretty strong. Then further, it mostly settles into a berry/musk scent that is very light and not incredibly unique. It seems more like an EDT than EDP, because the longevity and sillage are very moderate to light and it doesn't last long enough. I prefer a stronger vanilla/caramel - which is why I love the Gold. If you love the berry notes, minus the synthetic-ness of the original, you will probably really enjoy the Noir. I would definitely try before you buy to see how it works with your chemistry and if the longevity is better for you than it was for me.

bora8413
bora8413

"FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND".
That's honestly how this fragrance smells to me.

This is definitely a fragrance many girls need...
Not a "staple" item that every girl SHOULD have such as the Original Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture, but definitely a nice runner up as this is a very classic yet "why isn't this booming yet?" fragrance.

THE PACKAGING:
Extremely cute and makes me feel all dainty and luxury at the same time and honestly makes me feel like a young and blooming princess.
TOO much glass around the actual bottle.
4/5: simply because the heaviness.

THE FRAGRANCE:
Very obvious notes of berry, honeysuckle, and caramel. Smells like a berry vanilla yogurt with a drizzle of melted honey caramel over the top. Sweet yet doesn't make you hungry, warming yet not too oriental, and very fragrant but won't give you headaches.
Yet I agree there is nothing much "noir" about this, even to a teen's perspective as this is really simply a cocktail blend of berries, warm caramel honey, and vanilla (making it quite playful and flirty). Has a lot of depth and floats more in the deeper range, not very fresh or lime.
5/5: balanced and creamy ornate.

UNIQUE ASPECTS:
Something extremely UNIQUE about this fragrance is that while it's three dimensional, unlike most perfumes, this doesn't change much throughout the day and tends to have the same top, heart, and base notes lingering all day, just fainter and in balance.
Just like Atelier Cologne fragrances.
+5: this unique aspect really is something to "woo" over.

ICKY ASPECTS:
What I personally find ICKY about this is the way this... well, radiates. It's not a very versatile fragrance to start off with (not very sophisticated).
Regarding that, it's actually kind of hard to tell if it begins getting too fragrant on the skin (I know that sounds extremely odd, but you truthfully don't know if how much you have on is too much) unless someone comes and notifies you.
=0: honestly doesn't shift my opinion about it too much but it's still something I'd rather not deal with.

NOT GOOD FOR... professional work, fancy events.
GREAT FOR... school, romantic dates.

Strong sillage, lasts a horribly short time, and smells warming without being too strong or base-toned. A malleable fragrance (does that make sense?), in my opinion :)

P.S. On my friend, it smells of watermelon and dries down to a more tropical that isn't coconut, but quite summery. On me, it stays the same as once I've sprayed it, so it's definitely quite another unique aspect about this self-fitting perfume.

Not Sure
Not Sure

The berries were overwhelming to me from the beginning and that was all I could smell all day. Staying power is good though, can still smell on my wrist after 8 hours. Prefer the original.

Geeving202122
Geeving202122

Just bought a big bottle of this today ughh!!! I love it! it smells very creamy with a hint of berries, it smells nothing like the original viva la juicy like other ppl are saying, in my opinion, I own both, and this one is deff for a night out, or on a dark foggy day, Noir fits this perfume

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This is almost exactly like the original except with a more intense burst of berries. Far into the dry down the two are almost indistinguishable. There's really nothing "noir" about it unless Juicy is playing fast and loose with an artistic interpretation of the color of blueberries.

If you like one, you'll like the other.

Princess
Princess

It smells like the orginal just with berries :) but the berries fade away fast, which makes it the same as viva la juicy

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

first spray is really good, with a kind of toned down, creamy, berry smell. it shoots off you, and I've gotten tons of compliments on it. the dry down is really subtle and nice. a really nice foggy day, gray skied evening or late night perfume.

babykays
babykays

It is amazing how I apparently have 4 juicy couture perfumes in my collection. I bought each of them because, well, I just wanna have them.
My favorites are juicy couture edp and this.
It smells like creamy berries, sweet caramel, and soft vanilla. LOVE this perfume.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Just going along with what everyone else said in terms of the type of scent; it is ripe berries, juicy and bright. I just love the creaminess of this scent. In general, love the scent for the first 10 minutes and then I get no more scent projection at all! This has the equivalent lasting power of a body spray (or worse). It's such a shame that none of the Viva La Juicy's last on me.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

it smells musky fruity and juicy and "dark" so noir is the right name for this perfume.
i really like this, its more calm than viva la juicy...i have them both, and when i want to have a more calm dark version of viva la juicy, i wear this!

lipglossandabackpack
lipglossandabackpack

It was fun while it lasted, but it didn't last long! I have no idea what is "noir" about this fruity scent that opens heavy on the mixed berries and then turns into barely-discernible caramel and vanilla within an hour or so. This is the kind of scent that might trick an unsuspecting shopper into buying it based on the first fruity whiff, without realizing that a fro-yo will last longer. Truly, its most notable characteristic is the speed at which it disappears...

jennifer60656
jennifer60656

@mariafr91 - maybe you got a tester.

mariafr91
mariafr91

Hello,could you tell me if it's normal that the box is white inside without any decorations? Or is a fake that i've received?

maltatude
maltatude

This is nice. One of the very few berry, fruity, bodywash fragrances I would buy.

I don't get the 'noir' - this is bright, perhaps more noir than the original, I don't know - but it's no dark, mysterious fragrance (then again, I am a diehard oriental lover so this may appear 'dark' to others). Well done. This is my favourite of all the Juicy Couture fragrances. That being said, I wouldn't spend $100 on this.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

Viva la juicy noir, really there isn't something noir on it. Juicy does two things. If a perfume goes well, it gives out many editions on it. Like Viva la juicy born viva la juicy la fleur for younger ages and an EDT/softer edition. Couture La La born Couture La La Malibu and it goes on...So let's get back to VLJ Noir. For me smells just like the original BUT with a more mature taste. There is no praline like the VLJ, so it isn't too 'sweet' and there's an intensity on top notes. So, it's strawberry/berry strong notes that mixed with the middle, the flowery one and then vanilla/caramel/sandalwood do the work. If I were you, I would choose VLJ and not VLJ noir except if you're 30+ or you prefer the more fruit-sweetness. Because I've heard about Couture La La & VLJ noir weak powers, I will only tell you that it depends on your skin. There are times that I spray 2-3 and I can't smell them after some hours and days that I only spray once and could smell them after 8 hours! 6/10 for me. Sorry VLJ Noir, VLJ will always be a winner ;)

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

SO FRUITY, ohmygoddd.
this one is so far my favorite out of the Juicy Couture fragrances.
It's like fruit, with a bit of vanilla drizzled over top, with an underlying woodsy/sandlewood note.

Totally want to get this, but not willing to dish out 100$ for a bottle : /
(It's good, but definately not worth the price)

ccee85
ccee85

There's nothing noir about this perfume. It smells cheap and common just like the original

butterfly32190
butterfly32190

Not identical to the original! When you spray this one you will get a blast of berries (mainly strawberries) right at the start, then it mellows down similar to viva

This one is just like Viva la juicy. It doesn't contain praline note, as I see. But I don't smell much of a difference.
Very juicy, sweet and girly, nothing "noir" about it.
I don't enjoy it, just like I don't enjoy the original.
Good... for someone else.

KallieRose
KallieRose

Have Viva la juicy too and it smells very similar to this, but I love both of them! It's so sweet, fruity, girly and makes me feel young.

rjpabalate
rjpabalate

is it really weak longevity and sillage? ;(

blazing1glam
blazing1glam

I was coaxed into this purchase due to the bottle as I like pink. the perfume was tooo sweet and sugary. it left me feeling like a kid who just finished eating cookies and milk. I returned and purchased the juicy coutoure la la Malibu, I returned that one too because of the poor sillage a poor longevity

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Smells EXACTLTY like Viva La Juicy just a tad stronger though. I wouldn't buy it if you already have the first Viva.

Update: If you want something that has more berry, try Big Pony 2 for women. Smells reminiscent of Viva La Juicy Noir but better in my opinion as well as cheaper. I also prefer Meow to this as well of which I layer with Sexy Little Things Noir Tease body lotion.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I have both this and Viva La Juicy. I think this is stronger and better silage on my body. I hold this scent better. I personally would rather keep just this. Viva won't last as long on me and Noir is deeper so I have more longevity. Love the hot pink and black just wish it was a tad bit spicy with the floral fruity I think that would have given it a kick.

Smash Esquire
Smash Esquire

This is possibly the worst perfume ever for me. I received a tester vial through Birchbox and was immediately skeptical. The styling of the packaging is tacky and cheap looking. I spritzed a little on my wrist to test it. It opened with the cotton candy effervescence of Betsey Johnson's original fragrance. Definitely younger than I like. Seconds later, I caught the vanilla/caramel and a little sandalwood. And then I was assaulted by the horribly synthetic dime store musk. I got an instant headache and had to wash it off before I got sick. The middle notes on this are almost non-existent, the base notes are obviously synthetic with no "noir" to speak of. The top notes evaporate and are quickly overtaken by the heavy base. This starts youthful and cheap and ends like a 1980s designer imposter mishap. Noooooope.

SillySue
SillySue

YES! Juicy Couture, you did it! You hit a home run with this one!

I used to have the original Viva la juicy, which I bought on my travels in the States a few years back, before they began selling it in my country. I remember smelling it at Macy's and being almost floored by the beauty of it, like that perfume had been custom made according to my tastes, so I simply had to grap a bottle right then and there. I did enjoy it, but for some reason did not wear it very often. I found it a bit too strong and too sweet for me to be comfortable in my own skin, when wearing it. It made me feel a bit self conscious every time I had sprayed some on. So when they started selling it where I live, I gave my bottle of Viva la Juicy away.

Viva la Juicy Noir is excatly what I neeeded from Viva la Juicy. It's a more refined version. Still sweet, don't get me wrong, but in a little less cloying way, a bit more airy and the amped up berry note adds a slight freshness to it. Skipping the praline and kepping the caramel was a good decision IMO. The heavenly berries (which to my nose sometimes feels like cherries, even though I know it's not). are the star and saviour of this perfume. So delicious!

I feel Noir is an improved version of the original Viva la Juicy. I don't have a problem with lasting power or sillage, but I like that it's a little lighter that the original. This I can leave the house with, without being overly self conscious of what I'm wearing.

For me Juicy Couture nailed it with Viva la Juicy Noir and I think they are crazy to have made this a limited edition only!

LuiLui
LuiLui

Amazing scent!
Amazing bottle!
Will be amazing to have it!!!
=D

izhcr
izhcr

In my opinion, this is way better than the original, it's smells really fruity and nice,without being that caramel/vanilla bomb like the first one.

Marie C Sim
Marie C Sim

It did not smell NOIR to me, it smelled very nice, fruity, flirty (on the paper mouillette). On me= It does not smell. At all. My mom's verdict after smelling me: way too discreet ...

almarie
almarie

I love this scent. This is a more intense version of the original and it's amazing!!!

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

One spray and 1 minute was all that was needed for me to grab the rollerball and buy it! I WILL be getting a bottle of this stuff, it is perfect! It is VLJ light on me, pretty much exactly VLJ but lighter. i like VLJ but it gives me a headache so this stuff is awesome!! Only problem is it's not terribly strong, the sillage is very close to the skin. I also love VLJ Fleur!!

laurenaudell
laurenaudell

My husband got this for me for Christmas. I like it, it's quite different. Very fruity at the beginning and then caramel after a while. I agree that it does not last, but if I spray a lot on, it seems to stay for a lot longer. I am 30, and this scent is not really what I want to portray. I feel like I should be wearing glitter and going to a club when I wear it. I think it's a nice and playful scent to wear during the day, out with some girlfriends.

DONNA VARSIK
DONNA VARSIK

i'm surprised at the bad reviews ,i love this its light and airy and doesn't bother my allergies its [pricy but its a keeper for me and i love thge bottle.

Shiver Rose
Shiver Rose

Very disappointed by this one. When I first smelled it, I was out to pick up more "Couture Couture." When I saw that CC wasn't there, I opted to come back for the VLJ Noir because I thought it was the closest thing. At first it smelled like a toned down version of "Couture Couture" to me.

When I came back for the VLJ Noir I sprayed it on my wrists and neck. The first thing I thought was "Cotton candy. This is cotton candy." When I got into the car I asked my boyfriend to smell the scent and he said the exact same thing, without me telling him.

I find this fragrance to be either very over powering or very limited. Too much of something, or missing that key note that would make it right. I am a caramel lover but I find that this fragrance is either too heavy on the caramel (over whelming.) Or UNDERwhelming...Like a disappointing bouquet of Cotton candy, berries, and potpourri which lacks distinguishable notes or complexity. Mainly just cotton candy and potpourri. But not a good cotton candy (see Britney Spears "Curious").

I agree with fragantica that those who like Britney Spears Fantasy would enjoy this. Same fragrance, except Fantasy is better.

Quite a shame because it has a lovely bottle and packaging.

sassa7
sassa7

It could be worn as a summer night perfume, however its alittle lighter than the Viva La Juicy ,so Idnt get why this one is called Noir. Im not a fan of the original Viva La Juicy. So this one to me is slightly better, something less cloying about it. I have the La Fleur btw and if I wanted to experience a richer version of the same beautiful scent of the Viva La Juicy La Fleur Id go for the Noir, NOT the original.

Aspendina
Aspendina

love it, remiinds me of Electric Youth from the 80's

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

huh so i wasnt crazy to think i was smelling woody caramel... not nearly as nice as the original sadly; still sugar sweet but this one strikes me as far more synthetic.

aisyah syahirah
aisyah syahirah

this one is better than the original . noir smells more fruity

Oahsa
Oahsa

It almost smells like the original, but it is quite syntheticy and plasticy smelling though.

And not to mention, there is nothing "noir" about it.

jennylovesjohnny
jennylovesjohnny

My search for a mature-ish fruity fragrance began almost two months ago, and since then, I have sprayed, sprayed and sprayed to my heart's dismay. Too childish... too pungent... too much this... too little that...

Then one day, I saw this very metallic bottle beckon me. One whiff later, I was in love! This is like the big sister of Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 (My favourite girlie scent). Playful, sweet (but not sickeningly sweet like Pink Sugar). Definitely juicy, ripe berries with a creamy base. So amazing!I bought the 100ml on the spot (which is rare for me, because I have so many perfumes that any addition requires me to scrutinise the scent many times over before I deem it worthy to enter my collection).

The only problem is that it doesn't last very long on the skin. Actually, more like the sillage reduces considerably and it becomes a skin scent very quickly on me (the potency is still there, but only if you whiff hard enough). However, I am not fussed, since I love to re-spray this gorgeous scent anyway.

Oh, and I do own the original Viva La Juicy. I definitely think the Noir version is way better. It doesn't have that strange animalic note that develops on my skin as the scent dries down. The Noir version is glorious berries all the way.

The search is over... for now... this scent is girlie, playful, youthful, and I am not ashamed to wear this, even as a 30 something year old.

kodibear
kodibear

I purchased a coffret set consisting of a tiny pair of Viva La Juicy and Viva La Juicy Noir bottles. I also have a 5 ml Juicy Couture sample. In "side by side taste comparisons" of the three over several days, I and my husband rank the Juicy Noir as best, the Couture second, and Viva La Juicy as last. All three are good, though. I agree with other reviewers in that Noir is basically Viva la Juicy with less praline and more berries 'n cream, being sweeter than the Viva la Juicy. The Couture was actually the darker smelling fragrance of the three.

lovespells
lovespells

Noir smells so much better than the original Viva la Juicy in my opinion. I really really like it.

ShyLolitaAngel21
ShyLolitaAngel21

I went to Sephora the other day and I noticed there was a new addition to the Viva La Juicy collection, It's probably been out for a good few months, but I haven't been to Sephora in a long while. I honestly really liked this perfume a lot, And I usually don't use Juicy Couture But what I did notice about Viva La Juicy and Viva La Juicy Noir is that there's no dramatic difference with the two. The only "significant" difference in the notes is there's no pralines in the dry notes. But other than that they both smell very nice, they just smell almost exactly the same.

g1gglesg1rl
g1gglesg1rl

I have to say I actually prefer this to the orignal Viva La Juicy. This smelt beautiful from the very first moment and then settled into a womanly scent.
I have been wanting to get a bottle of Viva La Juicy for a while now, but I think this one might have bumped up the list instead :D

SweetHeart90
SweetHeart90

I used Viva La Juicy to the point that both I and everyone in my vicinity got sick of it. Viva La Juicy Noir recently got released in Australia and the first smell sucked me back into the Juicy Couture family for my 42nd bottle of perfume (excl finished ones!)

Firstly, the bottle is typical J.C - Different, cute, pretty and looks AH-MAZING on any perfume shelf.

The scent is nothing short of beautiful. Hints of juicy berries mesmerize you while gardenia and jasmine work in harmony to give you a 'pretty' smell/feeling.

Problem? The scent does not last at all. I wanted this perfume to be perfect so badly but after an hour, you can't smell anything unless you are sniffing your wrist closely... my boyfriend thought I wasn't wearing anything at all! Such a shame because the initial spray envelopes you in a cloud of pleasures.. My recommendation is stick to the original unless you like re-applying every hour.

Cuppitycake
Cuppitycake

This is so yummy and the vanilla/caramel really shows up with my chemistry! I don't own any of the other Juicy fragrances, so I figured this pretty hot pink bottle should be the first! LOVE IT!

robororo
robororo

Currently one of my most wearable scents.

Yes, it does smell a bit like original Juicy Couture, but I personally prefer this one - maybe the berries does it.It's definitely not "noir" scent, which is a shame, because I need a good evening fragrance.

Anyway.

Opening is all berries and fruits, I get cranberries and raspberries. Later it mellows down, and the drydown is absolutely delicious caramel-vanilla.

Lasting power is quite weak, and sillage really is moderate, but I never expected something super high-quality from Viva La Juicy.

The bottle is very cute, but the diamond on the top bugged me (tacky!), so I ripped it off and my 30ml bottle now is very elegant and looks great on my night table. :D I did the same with my Couture La La fragrance, and even ripped off its ridiculous pink ribbon with beads. Now both of my bottles look more expensive and elegant! :D

joan100
joan100

Smells just like Viva La Juicy but in a pink bottle!

Shababy
Shababy

My favourite Juicy Couture fragrance.

At first splash, it's a cool mixed drink.......cranberry vodka. Then, it settles into something deeply sweet that would be easy to lap up.

The sexiness, to me, of this fragrance is its positively GOURMAND attributes. Ripe, swollen berries (cranberry to be precise), sweet, silky caramel-- enticing.

The unacceptably short-lived dry-down (which, IMO, is this perfume's only weakness) bridges Viva La & Viva Noir.

I wear Viva La Juicy Noir with Viva La Juicy as a base to help with Noir's premature evaporation issues ;}

Methodorama
Methodorama

The only thing noir about this one is the black bow! And I think the metallic bottle is a wee bit tacky ,would have loved a hot pink glass bottle more and the smell is just the same . Yaawwn

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

This fragrance is more "berry" than the original Viva la Juicy but it is similar in a way. I like the berry notes and think it worth trying it ! The bottle is as cute as the original with fuschia body and black bow, great item on your shelves, bathroom or bedroom !

nellychick31
nellychick31

This is not what I was expecting from a "noir" fragrance. It does have a much more pronounced berry presence, but it's a far cry from an evening scent. Incredibly similar to the original and not something I feel needs to be added to my collection as I already have Viva La Juicy. I think you could get away with owning either one or the other, the original if you prefer sweet, gourmands and Noir if you are a berry fan

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

you know i started out in love with this but as i moved on to different fragrance houses ive fallen out with this one. its fun and nice but not unique enough for me to really love. i will be returning this.

ellapage
ellapage

This smells EXCATLY like the original Viva La Juicy. I own the original one and I tried this today and was very very dissapointed. They just changed the bottle!? I even sprayed the orginal one next to the noir on and I couldn't tell which one was which.

lali29bee
lali29bee

I agree with everyone who says there's nothing "noir" about this fragrance. If you take out a good amount of sweetness from the original VLJ and add a bunch of berries, you get this. It definitely smells good, but I love the praline note in the original VLJ...so I won't be purchasing this despite how excited I was when I first learned about it.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I don't find this to be particularly "noir". This does resemble Viva la Juicy. But what also strikes me that it bears more than a passing resemblence to Pink Chiffon by BBW(which I own).
Sweet, fruity with some vanilla-that pretty much summs it up(and original was heavier on caramel and not as fruity). If you love the original, you will like this one, I am sure. Smells nice but I was kind of meh. Nothing unique

EllayEss
EllayEss

It's a bit of a shame, because I fell in love with this one at first spray. It opens with deliciously intense, mouth-watering berries but, in practice, that fragrance doesn't last. As many others have said, Viva La Juicy Noir just isn't that different to the original Viva La Juicy. The dry down is a similar caramel-meets-vanilla with maybe a fraction more depth to the scent when the two are compared side by side, but it's a tiny difference that doesn't make Noir stand out from its predecessor.

On paper, the dried down fragrance lasts several hours without any trouble. I did find that it seemed to disappear a bit faster on the skin, and the sillage when worn was moderate at best.

If you've already got the original, I'd say this isn't really worth the money. If you're torn between the two, I think this is the better investment... if only for that burst of berry at the start and the far prettier bottle!

BeeSweetz
BeeSweetz

I like this one better than the Original Juicy, however the staying power absolutely SUCKS! I love the caramel drydown (as I prefer darker/ sweeter scents versus florals), just wished it had better staying power on my skin.

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

Since I sampled Juicy Noir in Macy's I've been stuck on it for days! The opening is similar to Viva La Juicy but different in a way which Noir has a longer lasting power & highlights its sister's original notes. The packaging is just as gorgeous as the smell. I'm a sweet frag fanatic, smelling Noir beats my sugar cravings!

karenrobert
karenrobert

smells similar to the original viva la juicy with the exception that there are more fruity berries than candies. At least this newer one doesn't give me a throbbing head ache like the original VLJ. original VLJ has more of a candied caramel sweetness. I don't love this scent , nor do I hate it. It reminds me so much of Victoria's Secrets Fragrances especially Dark Orchid perfume. When I first sampled this fragrant, my initial reaction was "....wow....nice..". But I wasn't flopping around in ecstasy with a crying out yearning ..."I must get this !..". It's not a bad scent. It's just that it smells like many perfumes that are already out there on the market, especially celebrity perfumes from Britney's Midnight Fantasy , Katey's Purr, to Mr. Beiber's Girl Friend perfumes. They all smell nice, but not too memorable. I still recommend it since it is nice smelling and non offensive. VLJ Noir has an amazing presence with it's gorgeous deep reddish burgundy contasting blackness bottle. I think many will love this scent.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

All I can say is berry kissed, sexy and ultimately juicy! The pink bottle and black

ribbon is like an expensive lingerie box begging to be opened!

EwieBro
EwieBro

I adore the bottle, but to me this smells exactly like the original! The only difference is that thia one fades sooo quickly

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

Pretty scent. Even prettier bottle. I really wanted to love this for that bottle alone, but like a few earlier reviewers, I really don't feel like the quick-fading fragrance is worth $90.

O2
O2

عطر نسائي رائع ..

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Smells like the original Viva la Juicy. Nothing noire here!

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I wasn't excited about trying this until I got a bottle of Eau de Couture in a swap, and it inspired me to give Juicy Couture scents another chance. I figured I'd try this one, since I've had a couple of good experiences with "noir" fragrances lately. Well...that didn't go as planned. I'm not impressed at all with it. It has a very synthetic berry-and-caramel thing that just doesn't work. The sweet, sugary berry thing wasn't going to work on me anyway, but the fact that it has such a strong artificial, chemical smell is what takes it from "meh" to "Oh. NO. not happening" on me.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I got a sample in the mail. It's a little more amped up than the original, but not unique. Maybe 'Noir' for a teenager, but I'll pass. People will spot the pink and black and go right for it, though. So that was good marketing.

Arcicola
Arcicola

Just picked up a bottle of JC Noir to replace a bottle of Marc Jacobs that did not mesh with my chemistry. I love this one, more so than the other JC fragrances and I own two others. Noir is a more dark scent that has a sweeter candy scent than its other JC sisters. It reminds me of dark candied berries and grapes, if that makes sense. Definitely the sweetest of all JC scents. I love it. Lasts a decent amount of time, about half of my day. Its a deep, dark sweet fragrance that works very well at night.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Ok so all we're getting out of Noir here is a better looking bottle...well to me I like this one better, when I tested this out I was not blown away, sorry for saying this, I said wow this smells exactly the same as the original...yeah it's nice && I like it but it's only b/c I already like the original...yeah it's slightly diff it has more of a berry tone to it with the undertone of the original which just when you smell the berries the original quickly takes over again...so It's really more of the same to me, If you're deciding b/t this or orig. it really doesn't matter...If you want more fruit then praline && a prettier bottle then I say go for this...it is really nice still...I was just hoping for more Noir...give it a try. :)

Overall: 7/10

c3c
c3c

Yes Noir is similar to the original in style and drydown, fitting for a flanker, but I disagree you shouldn't own both. I prefer Noirs berry laden opening and have been wearing it often. I enjoy, but rarely wear, the original. And yes the bottle is pretty nice as well. Definitely don't blow this one off before you try it.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Noir is much fruiter than the original, but is too similar as far as the other notes go to purchase a bottle. I get berries in this but the undertones smell the same as Viva La Juicy. Maybe If the middle and bottom notes didn't remind me of the original, I'd want to purchase this, but like La Fleur, it's the same scent with a tiny difference.

prettyswag
prettyswag

i had some left over gift cards from nordys...so picked this fruity version of the original viva la juicy....on my skin this has that punch..compare to the original..so i have both..well what i did was spray both versions on together...make a viva la juicy twist..that lasts all day...mix them yall!

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

this is the best juicy couture fragrance for me by far. it smells like some kind of popsicle I love it! the bottle is amazing too!

It starts off more oriental, which is great, but it goes to a sweeter drydown like the original...so is it really that different? No, if you already have the original, this isn't really worth it!?
It is the best of the 3, but the differences are minimal, I wish the soft oriental edge from the top notes would have developed further, instead it gets drowned in overdone sweetness...
But it is a real caramel sweet scent, it smells good in that way..

SBunny
SBunny

Very berry. Juicy. Light. Sweet. Playful. Flirty.

This really isn't dark in any sense, quite the opposite it's bright and light! Lots of berries which are juicy and inviting. It does get creamier with the caramel notes but not as creamy as the original. It stays very berry through-out. I thought this would be great for summer but the lasting power and sillage is quite poor so I'm not sure if it would be worth purchasing but I definitely enjoy the scent.

It's not unique in any sense just a berry vanilla, but who can resist one of those? :P

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

I just received this as a Canada day gift!! :O I LOVE it!!
It is very similar to viva la juicy.
This is the way I think they are :
Viva La juicy - original scent. Amazing & sweet
Viva La juicy La fleur- same as original with a hint of flowers. Very nice scent
Viva la juicy Noir- Same as original, with a fruity twist!! love this one.
Out of the 3 I would say this is my fav!!! The bottle is beautiful, as are they other 2. Huge Viva la juicy fan!!

tropic sugar

Updated review-Just received this today and it is what I expected.I kind of told myself not to order this but I was hoping it would be richer and longer wearing and have stronger berry notes.IT DOES NOT.I don't know what's wrong with these companies.I sprayed this on and it immediately went to soft and I mean soft caramel dry down.Yes it smells nice but this is not worth the money.Now if your a juicy collector by all means you'll want this but as far as the scent goes you'll get caramel and sandalwood and that's pretty much it.This is getting returned as its just not worth 95.00$ to me.Had this been stronger with more floral notes and more fruity notes I would keep this.This stays very close to the skin and I put 4 squirts on 1 wrist.The original is more vibrant and much better in my opinion.The only thing going for this scent is the bottle.It is for pink lovers and is very elegant and gorgeous but I will not keep a fragrance for its bottle.This is more of a young girls fragrance so this is a big NO for me!

fragrancegirlie
fragrancegirlie

I rec'd my bottle from JC's website a few days ago...I haven't tested it yet for longevity but will this week. I can definitely smell the berries along with the familiar notes of the regular Viva La Juicy. I love it and the bottle is DIVINE - just wish it had a charm on it like the other bottles.

tropic sugar

Waiting for this in the mail I will review as soon as I receive it.I love the smell of berries.I wanted the original to have more of a fruity berry smell so hopefully this will have what I'm looking for.Check back for my review!

Cams
Cams

Very sweet and not different enough from the original to merit the purchase. VLJ hard core fans will love it and the neon pink bottle is quite eye catching!

SS79
SS79

I agree with the person below.. it is basically the original amped up with fruits!.. I get almost a grape smell.. like juicy meets couture couture... at least on my skin.. I already own the original BUT I will finish that one first then purchase this to replace it :-)
Absolutely LOVE the bottle though, in person its a metallic pink.. gorgeous!

4821regino
4821regino

I finally got to try this at the Juicy Couture store! I was so excited when. I saw it because I didn't expect it to be out yet, but this perfume, ugh... This perfume is basically a copy of the original, with a fruitier top.

The start of this perfume is MUCH more fruitier than the original. It's basically the same scent but add a bucket full of berries and sweet fruits.

Now lets talk about the "Noir". Nothing about this perfume is "noir" it's not sour, dark, or anything like that. It's just very sweet, fruity, & "juicy" compared to the original.

The original is definely a lot creamier due to the white creamy florals and the caramel. This one is focused on the fruits.
So if you liked the fruity aspect of VLJ, I would definely recommend this one. Don't get me wrong, I love this "new" fragrance, but it's not very new.

jonr951
jonr951

Amazed that I got to try this at Nordstrom today! My good friend had a lab tester of it and, bottom line, NOTHING NOIR about Viva Noir, IMHO. It is just a MUCH more FRUITY top, with a big dose of strawberry. The mid and base notes smell just like the original. That being said, what with my juvenile taste in fragrances, I ♥ it! Greatly! I can't believe I have to wait till July to own a beautiful bottle! What's a month? FOREVER in my mind! Haha! : )

Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture 4.11 out of 5 based on 482 ratings and 98 user reviews

Sephora.com, Inc.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Viva La Juicy Noir Rollerball Duo 2 x 0.17 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum Rollerball Duo, .33 oz
Boots.com
47.50 GBP
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum 50ml
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum 50ml
Viva La Juicy Noir Perfume by Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Viva La Juicy Noir Perfume by Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.