Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Viva La Juicy So Intense Juicy Couture for women

Viva La Juicy So Intense Juicy Couture for women
dislike

caramel
Viva La Juicy So Intense Juicy Couture for women Pictures Viva La Juicy So Intense Juicy Couture for women Pictures Viva La Juicy So Intense Juicy Couture for women Pictures

Viva La Juicy So Intense by Juicy Couture is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Viva La Juicy So Intense was launched in 2014. Top notes are wild berries and mandarin orange; middle notes are honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine; base notes are amber, caramel, praline, sandalwood and vanilla.

Wild berries Mandarin Orange

Honeysuckle Gardenia Jasmine

Amber Caramel Praline Sandalwood Vanilla

Viva la Juicy
Viva La Juicy Luxe Parfum

Viva La Juicy So Intense Fragrance Reviews

densire
densire

Ok so I guess this works better in cold days,well for me it does because I wore this 4 days ago and it stayed there on my clothes till the next day and the smell changed,it smells like viva la juicy but a little bit grown up. Everyone at work was liek "smells good" "whos wearing that perfume? I want to know what it is!"
In hot days it may not smell the same I would recommend it for cold days!

Laneisaveg13
Laneisaveg13

Mmmmm. I think people are missing the point. I also work at a big store at their fragrance counter and was pumped when this came out. This IS the EXACT same scent as viva la juicy, it's supposed to be, they aren't trying to hide it? It is an eau de parfum vs an eau de toilette. Meaning less water and alcohol and more scent. It's the grown up version so it lasts longer hence being called "so intense". People complaining about it smelling the same need to actually read the bottle and description. Many fragrances have both toilets and parfums available for the same scent. Parfums are always more expensive but will last longer and seeing as the original viva la juicy toilette fades I am over the moon about the parfum version! My absolute favorite and will replace my original vlj until they stop making it. (Please don't!) you will not sniff any difference from the bottle but if you she ever worn viva and are sad about how it fades, this one is for you. True juicy fans will love it and are not disappointed!

kerion
kerion

It is the same scent as I have both BUT to me it is actually more intense and the original does not last on me more than a couple of hours whereas this one lasts all day. I was not going to buy anything else from JC because of the longevity issue I have with the 3 I own but got this one as a gift and I am so happy there is finally a JC that lasts on me and it smells really delicious as well.

daniellemirete
daniellemirete

I don't own this fragrance yet, however I did try a test of it at Dillard's. At first spray, I would have agreed with you all on the "smells the same as Viva La Juicy" thing, but I let it sit on my wrist, and it transformed into something much nicer than I've ever smelled coming from a VLJ bottle (except for VLJ Gold Couture, which wins all Juicy fragrances in every way, in fact all womens' fragrances in general, by a landslide)

I'd compare it to having a snowcone with finally enough syrup in it to taste delicious. The original VLJ is skimping on the syrup.

I am absolutely certain that they smell different, it is just a very subtle difference.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

It's the same exact scent, just a different bottle! Was hoping it would be different, but it's exactly the same.

almarie

I did try this at the store I work at (Lord & Taylor) it's very similar to the original as I had expected. I won't be forking over $100 to have this in my collection. I do like it, but it's not even any different in my opinion than the original Viva La Juicy. Maybe only true Juicy fans will buy this, but I see no reason for it especially if you already have the original.

almarie

Ya might know Juicy Couture would jump on the bandwagon of other fragrance houses putting out the same perfumes in DIFFERENT bottles and calling them INTENSE, how annoying.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy So Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy So Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Viva La Juicy So Intense by Juicy Couture. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Viva La Juicy So Intense by Juicy Couture represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Aquolina Pink Sugar Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture Couture Couture Lancome La Vie Est Belle Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Katy Perry Meow Britney Spears Island Fantasy Giorgio Armani Si Guerlain Insolence Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Britney Spears Fantasy Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto