Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Néa Jul et Mad Paris for women

Néa Jul et Mad Paris for women
dislike

caramel
Néa Jul et Mad Paris for women Pictures Néa Jul et Mad Paris for women Pictures Néa Jul et Mad Paris for women Pictures

Néa by Jul et Mad Paris is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Néa was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei. Top notes are dates, artemisia, pomegranate, palm leaf and black pepper; middle notes are jasmine sambac, damask rose and dried plum; base notes are patchouli, cashmeran, vanilla, benzoin, caramel, tonka bean, ambroxan and musk.

Dates Artemisia Pomegranate Palm Leaf Black Pepper

Jasmine Sambac Damask Rose Dried Plum

Patchouli Cashmeran Vanilla Benzoin Caramel Tonka Bean Ambroxan Musk

Néa Fragrance Reviews

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - dates, caramel plum & patchouli.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I didn't get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 8hrs consistently.

Adelinne07
Adelinne07

Néa opens with a gourmand mix of dry plums and dates, with just a hint of pomengranate sweetness. To my nose, the combination is mostly like a fruity-caramel sirup, liquid and sparkling, rather than dense and sticky like some gourmands tend to be. In about half an hour, the perfume migrates slowly towards the floral side and a perfect rose appears, with its fuchsia petals glowing, ready to embrace the composition. At this moment Néa shows to me another facet and I coud swear that there is a cherry note hidden between the flowers. This note is not listed, so maybe the jasmine and rose notes, mixed with the fruits like to play with my senses.
The base of the perfume is very warm and well balanced and I can detect a musky, somehow dirty accord, but in a good way, blended with a chocolatey patchouli, laid to rest on an inviting vanilla bed.

Néa surprised me in a good way, it is a soft and luminous gormand, like a coral cashmere sweater, warm and inviting and in my opinion it can be worn by women of all ages, because it simply has the power to destress and bring a smile on someone's face.

Delicoux
Delicoux

The colour of the juice reflects it's scent.
I personally love this fragrance.
On opening there is a pink rose, it is sweet and edible with juicy pomegranate and sticky dates.
The caramel is humming during the life of the scent, but what makes it truly unique is the smell of sitting under a Palm tree, it smells 'humid' and slightly salty.
I cannot think of another scent to compare it to, as I've said the Palm leaf addition to a scent is truly new to me.

I have tried other Jul Et Mad fragrances, this is the only one to entice me.

lilalina
lilalina

This is a very sweet fragrance, starts off with a kind of fruity booziness like M. Micallef's Note Vanillee.. It's a stong and deep scent, the dates and the rose reminds me of the middle east like Farah by Brecourt without the spices.

Néa by Jul et Mad Paris 3.91 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jul et Mad Paris Néa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jul et Mad Paris Néa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Néa by Jul et Mad Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Néa by Jul et Mad Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jul et Mad Paris Nin-Shar Xerjoff Lira Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood Amouage Memoir Woman Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Tauer Perfumes PHI Une Rose de Kandahar By Kilian Back to Black Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Mona di Orio Vanille Amouage Fate for Women Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Jul et Mad Paris Garuda Guerlain Rose Nacree du Desert Guerlain Angélique Noire Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Diptyque Eau Duelle Olfactive Studio Ombre Indigo